Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unforgivable Sin: The Seven Sinners

+3
Greycat
Shadow
Kurio
7 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Unforgivable Sin: The Seven Sinners - Page 10 Empty Re: Unforgivable Sin: The Seven Sinners

Post by Xenosaga Tue May 25, 2010 7:30 pm

Aqua Absorption activates. Cody is healed instead.
HP: 15/15

As the water suddenly plowed toward him, Cody didn't bother moving from his spot. The cool liquid rushed at him and yet, he did not flinch. In fact, it hadn't hurt at all. The water spirits saw to it. Unamused by this attempt, the Water Sprite frowned. This wasn't as entertaining than he had believed it would be.

[Cody] waits.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Unforgivable Sin: The Seven Sinners - Page 10 Empty Re: Unforgivable Sin: The Seven Sinners

Post by Greycat Tue May 25, 2010 8:53 pm

Now adding giant waves to the list of things that are bad for my health, Jacob though silently. He loosed another arrow at the corpse before retreating a few feet from the shoreline.

Jacob attacks Aisu! 15 ATK dmg, WIND element, chance of immobilize!
Jacob moves to I2
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu May 27, 2010 12:23 pm

Kathyrine waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu May 27, 2010 6:35 pm

Hikari waits...
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Thu May 27, 2010 9:33 pm

[ Wakuwo moves to H1 ]

[ Wakuwo waits ]
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:26 pm

Xue Langya waits

Xue Langya sighed, the battle was almost over, everyone was useless this battle because of the pond, everyone except Jacob. Langya watched him attack the last of the nymphs, he showed great potential of being able to actually put up a fight against the Heavenly Creatures. Pride really does a good job of choosing his 'friends'.
-----------------------
Aisu takes 8 damage
HP: 32/40

( ) ( ) (~) (~) (~) (~) (~) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) (~) (~) (~) (~) (~) ( ) ( ) B
( ) (~) (~) (~) (~) (~) (~) (~) ( ) C
( ) (~) (~) (~) (~) (~) (~) (~) ( ) D
( ) (~) (~) (I) (~) (~) (~) (~) ( ) E
(C) ( ) (~) (~) (~) (~) (~) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) (~) (~) (~) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
(W) ( ) (X) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) (J) ( ) ( ) (H) ( ) ( ) ( ) (K) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Enemy Phase

Aisu waits

( ) (~) (~) (I) (~) (~) (~) (~) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) (~) (~) (~) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) (J) ( ) ( ) (H) ( ) ( ) ( ) (K) I

Player Phase 5

Last edited by Windy-tan on Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:55 pm

Hikari waits...
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:19 pm

"Shall we do this again," Jacob sighed, "since it's obvious that our little friend refuses to leave the pond."

Jacob moves to G2. Jacob uses Squallo[-14 MP][MP: 2]! Jacob is berserked! ATK raised to 30! Critical hit rate increased to 30%!

He cocked an arrow as his power surged. "I think I'll be able to kill- ah, destroy the last one, given sufficient time and shoots." He grimaced as his wounds throbbed up from the actions of preparing to fire. "But it is highly likely that I may faint before that happens..." He let the thought trail off as he fire the arrow

Jacob attacks Aisu! 30 wind ATK Damage! Chance of immobilize!
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:03 pm

Kathyrine waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:49 am

[ Wakuwo waits ]
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:23 pm

Cody debated whether to help or not. He could if he wanted to, the spirits could reach the nymph. But he knew they wouldn't do much damage. The water was far too contaminated by the zombie creatures for the spirits to do anything substantial. Not wanting to overexert done, the Water Sprite decided to wait for the one with the bow to finish off the nymph. It shouldn't take too long.

[Cody] waits.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:25 pm

Xue Langya waits
-----------------------
Jacob lands a Critical Hit

Aisu takes 53 damage
HP: -21/40

Aisu OVERKILL

( ) (~) (~) (~) (~) (~) (~) (~) ( ) E
( ) (J) ( ) (~) (~) (~) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (H) ( ) ( ) ( ) (K) I

Victory!

Party obtains 150 Gold

EXP:

Nymph Jiang-Shi K.O. x1: +2
Nymph Jiang-Shi OVERKILL x1: +3
Nymph Jiang-Shi Perfect Kill x1: +4
No Items used: +2
No Player Character K.O.: +2
No Finishings used: +3
Player Phase less than 10: +2
--------------------------------
Total: 18

Xue Langya
EXP: 0/16 -> 18/16
Level up!
Gains 3 Stat Points and 1 Skill Point
Next Level: 2/18

Wakuwo
EXP: 12/16 -> 26/16
Level up!
Next Level: 10/18

Jacob
EXP: 10/16 -> 28/16
Level up!
Next Level: 12/18

Hikari
Level up!

Kathyrine
Level up!

Cody
EXP: 0/10 -> 18/10
Level up!
Next Level: 8/10

As the last of the nymphs sunk underwater, a figure emerged from the nearby trees. He looked to be around his late 20's and wore a long yellow robe that had bits of paper tags sticking out. His expression, although partially covered by his hair, was enough to tell anyone who sees it that this man was clearly mentally unstable.
"Well well if it isn't Qinghou's child. I was wondering who was ruining my collection. People have no appreciation for fine art these days." the man said, "Tell me little Wolf Fang, are you still being Pride's lapdog? It's a fitting position, considering your name."
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:18 pm

Jacob leveled his bow at the stranger. His Squallo was still going strong, and the arrow he shot as a warning pierced straight through the tree, carved across the one behind it and shattered the rock half buried behind it. Jacob did not like corpses.

"It appears that you are the one behind these unnatural aberrations that plagued this lake," Jacob raised an eyebrow. "I will give you a minute to confess, make any amends and plead for your last request before I make you a bloody quiver for my arrows." Jacob definitely did not like corpses.
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:25 pm

The man stared at the arrow for a moment, it was able to shatter a rock after passing through two trees. He turned to the man who shot that arrow with the same expression he had before, clearly having no fear for the bow and arrows and taking the man's threat as a joke.

"Try not to threaten someone whom you have no knowledge of." the man said, "For that threat may just be the very last thing that comes out of your lips."
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:28 pm

Kathyrine kept her blades out, but didn't say a word. It would only take her a moment to silence this man should he happen to be a threat. Even still, she got closer to the group so the time to reach the strange man would be shorter. He seemed to know the new girl, but since she was with those Sinners people, an organization probably known by at least a few people, she wasn't surprised. But what business did he have with the girl, and the party in particular. Jacob seemed to be intent on killing the man. Kathyrine wouldn't mind if he did. What was one more death on their hands? Nothing, that's what.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:37 pm

"Looks like trouble," Cody hummed to himself, watching the humans converse. It seemed the one that had just appeared wasn't one of them, if what the archer did was any indication. Still, he did not like the feeling he got from the newcomer. Cody's eyes narrowed. t wasn't a good feeling.

Deciding it was high time he introduced himself, they seemed like a fun bunch, the Water Sprite left his seat. The water chair dispersed, returning to the lake, and the boy held firmly onto his parasol, using it to shade himself from the sunlight. With quick, brisk steps, he reached the group in seconds. He then cleared his throat.

"If I may intervene," he began, voice light and feminine. Seeing as how he was cross-dressing, it seemed fine to masquerade as a female. He had been doing since he was born. "I apologize. It looks like a serious conversation. Would any of you mind if I joined in as well?"
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10