Chronicles of Karn

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chronicles of Karn

Post by Greycat on Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:30 pm

(Well, here goes nothing...)

*****Chronicles of Karn*****

Karn is a world with magic, spirits, ghosts, monsters, deities and demons. Karn is a world with self-propelled carriages, flying machines, cyborgs, cities, villages, temples and malls. Karn is a world so strange, so wonderful, so amazing, it’s like it’s straight out of a fantasy book. In fact, it is a world straight out of a fantasy book.

The Chronicles of Karn are the current young adult best seller on our boring mundane world. Loved by all ages, the bookstores can hardly order enough. Now, who could write this marvellous tale? Few know, actually. The publishers simply receive a package in the mail that contains the next book in the series, and they transfer the funds to an offshore account. The mystery of the author’s identity has been made into a challenge. Each book contains a set of clues that can reveal the authors location. Each volume contains a set the narrows the search area.

Now, you have succeeded in location the author. Your prize? A never before seen, never before published, newly releases limited edition copy of the newest Chronicles of Karn, of course. That, and a strange pendant. Weirder still, is the fact that the book is empty, except for the acknowledgements, which list your and the other winners a contributing authors. Taped to the back cover is a short letter, instructing you to meet the other winners and the author at a small private celebration.

Little do you winners know that this little party will actually be a send-off. A send-off for your trip to Karn, a land that needs saving. The mysterious author, Theo Medson, is, in actuality, a citizen of Karn. Not just a normal citizen either, but a fallen semi-deity known in the books as the Meddler; a guy who interferes in any situation he can, be it what gift to buy to a civil war. This time, the existence of Karn itself is in danger. And you need to save it. Go figure.


Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[spoiler][img][/img][/spoiler]

[b]Profession:[/b]
[b]Level:[/b] 1
[b]Exp:[/b] 0/10

[b]Weapon:[/b]
[b]Armour:[/b]
[b]Accessory:[/b]
[b]Key Accessory:[/b] Strange Pendant [choose one effect for this.]

[b]A-Ability:[/b]
+[b] [/b]

+[b] [/b]

[b]A-Ability:[/b] Item
[b]R-Ability:[/b]
[b]S-Ability:[/b]

[b]D-Ability:[/b]

Stats:
HP:
MP:
ATK:
DEF:
INT:
SPR:
Move:


-PM the app.
-The pendant is an actual effect, not a stat increase


Last edited by Zaneko on Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1161
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 24
Location : Minding a multiverse

View user profile http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Karn

Post by Greycat on Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:25 am

~Book One- Beginnings~
~Prologue part 1- You are the winners~
Spoiler:

It was official. The six winners of the Author search were expected to meet at the Fairheart Lodge, the author’s personal residence, for a small get-together with the author and his editor. Kai was showing what others would have seen as unusual interest in the event. After all, he was widely none to be a slacker at his school. Though he was repeatedly seen with a book in hand, it had not yet clicked in most minds that he was an avid reader. Thus, it was a surprise when his name was released as one of the five winners of the search.
Two days after the announcement, the prize came by mail. Within the large box was a hardcover book, a bit larger than one would expect and a small pendant. The book was covered in ornate glyphs and intricate patterns wound their way around the edges of the cover. The first page had two lines of script;

This work was produced thanks to the efforts of the following individuals-
Theo Medson (Author), Ria Springs (editor) and Kai Gordon (cheif contributor).


The rest of the book was blank. Kai flipped through the pages, startled by this strange development, and came across the envelope taped on the inside of the back cover.

Congratulations on successfully completing the Author Search.
To properly reward you, I have a prepared a small party for myself and the five winners at the location specified below. I have also enclosed the adequate transportation cost (hired car, train or plane as the case may be.) I look forward to meeting you.


Theodore G. Medson


And that was how Kai found himself, along with four other late teenagers and one old man, being led down a richly decorated hall in an expensive hotel, ushered along by a stately butler towards a set of ornate doors. As he passed through, Kai offhandedly noted that the door’s decoration resembled that of the blank book he received. He only gave that a moment’s notice, because the rooms grandeur pushed all other thoughts from his mind.

The room resembled one of the magic chambers described the book. The walls were covered with the same strange script as the book. The script lined all corners and spiralled inwards towards a round table. The butler sat them there, placing the books in front of them, ensuring that the pendants hung from their necks. As they sat in awe, a smaller side door opened, and a man in long robes swept into the room. He took the place at the head of the table, faced them and spoke. Something in his tone and the look in his eye told them what he said, no matter how it shook their conceived notions, was not the ravings of a crazy man, but the absolute truth.

“Thank you for coming,” he said. “By passing the test, you have proven that you have all the necessary skills and talents for the task that faces you.” He paused before continuing. “First of all, Karn is a real as you and me.” No one spoke. “It is in danger of Disappearing all together, so I have gathered you five to change that. I am the Meddler, and you five are my pawns.”

When his short speech finished, the books snapped open. The pages glowed and flipped as if faced by a massive gale. The room darkened and the lines of scrip glowed. Individual characters started to peel away from the wall, hesitantly at first, then en masse. The characters swirled around the six, faster and faster and fast, obscuring the winners from view. The characters then poured into the open pages of the book, the blank pages swallowing them.

“Stay firm, remain strong,” the Meddle told them as they vanished. “You will have the power to survive. For now, travel and grow stronger. This is all I can do for you now. My guide should be meeting you soon. And good luck.”


~Chapter One- The Old Temple~

The six fell through darkness lit by small sparks of light. The sparks swirled around them, some forming strange armour, others weapons, still others formed weapons. As the world around them slowly got brighter, ten sparks remained. One was absorbed into each of their pendants. The others into their bodys, giving them the knowledge of how to use their new skills. That was for the best too, for they from themselves in a dusty and gloomy old room. Broken rocks, pottery and other small items littered the floor and the walls looked like they needed some serious repair. They found themselves in front of a worn altar. Before any real examination of it could be done, several loud grunts of displeasure were heard from across the room.


-BATTLE INITIATED-
Music- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Baa-m_GHEQE
Objectives~
~Defeat all enemies
~All players must survive


{#} {#} {#} {e} {e} {#} {#} {#} {#} A
{#} {#} {#} [ ] [ ] {#} {#} {#} {#} B
{#} {#} {#} [ ] [ ] {#} {#} {#} {#} C
{#} {#} {#} {H} {K} {#} {#} {#} {#} D
{#} {#} {S} { } { } {L} {#} {#} {#} E
{#} {#} { } { } { } { } {#} {#} {#} F
[ ] ]I] { } { } { } { } { } [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] { } { } { } { } { } [ ] [ ] H
{#} {#} { } { } { } { } {#} {#} {#} I
{#} {#} { } {K} { } { } {#} {#} {#} J
{#} {#} {#} { } { } {#} {#} {#} {#} K
{#} {#} {#} {A} {A} {#} {#} {#} {#} L
{#} {#} {#} {A} {A} {#} {#} {#} {#} M
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Starting Rows- J-K

{#}- inaccessible cell
{A}- altar (inaccessible)
{e}- exit
( )- lower level

Field special~
Gloom- +1 movement to dark users and types
Temple- +1 INT to holy users and types


Kai
HP: 20
MP: 20
ATK: 6
DEF: 3
INT: 5
SPR: 3
Move: 3

Hur
HP: 15
MP: 0
ATK: 6
DEF: 4
INT: 0
SPR: 3
Move: 3


Kur
HP: 15
MP: 0
ATK: 6
DEF: 4
INT: 0
SPR: 3
Move: 3

Spurt
HP: 10
MP: 6
ATK: 4
DEF: 3
INT: 3
SPR: 2
Move: 4 +1

SIp
HP: 10
MP: 6
ATK: 4
DEF: 3
INT: 3
SPR: 2
Move: 4 +1

Lap
HP: 10
MP: 6
ATK: 4
DEF: 3
INT: 3
SPR: 2
Move: 4 +1




~Facts~

Welcome to the first battle of my RP. To explain a few features:
--Lower levels work wonders for attacking. Those on an upper level deal 110% more damage to those below. Take that in mind when moving.
--Field effects are like Masq-kun’s dream mist and Shadow’s atmosphere. I’ll come one with one or two effects each battle so watch for them. This battle boosts the INT of characters with holy element a-ability or weapons and the movement of dark element. *note that D-abilities don’t count to the boost qualifications*
--For music... meh


Last edited by Zaneko on Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1161
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 24
Location : Minding a multiverse

View user profile http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Karn

Post by Silver on Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:10 pm

Armanthia starts at J4!

Armanthia looked the old temple up and down slowly, her fingers gracefully sliding through and inbetween her cotton strings. A Puppetier is what most would call her, but she was far more. She didn't stick to plain old puppets. Humans, Animals, Friend or Foe, the world, living and all was her puppet. She looked her enemies up and down, cocking her head slighty. Her hands came to a pause.

"Looks like I won't have to lift a finger to get rid of you."

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Karn

Post by Masquerade on Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:31 pm

Altima starts at J6.

Altima looked around worriedly. All she could remember clearly was being sucked into a book and here she was. She certainly hadn't expected that. Her thoughts swirled chaotically in her mind and she tried to probe her memory. The only other thing that she remembered from her efforts was that she had a horrible memory. And now, in the darkness of wherever she happened to be, she was under attack along with the others who had been gathered. A dim sphere of light appeared in front of her and she moved her hand through the air. The light followed. She supposed it was to be her weapon, so she prepared to defend herself, a few possible moves she could execute in the back of her mind.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Karn

Post by Shadow on Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:53 pm

Vector starts at J5.

Vector found himself lying on the cold, polished ground of the ruinous temple, and he immediately stood up with amazing quickness he couldn't have ever imagined. All he remembered was the blinding light of the swirling paper vortex, and then all was blank. At the very same time he noticed he was holding what appeared to be a knife with two blue-glowing edges, the grunts followed and he became aware he was not alone, but also with everyone that were sucked inside the book. As he lifted armed hand to form an apparent battle position, his new aerodynamic armor became apparent, a crimson red visor slided down to his eyes when he looked down...

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : Nonexistence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Karn

Post by Kurio on Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:57 pm

Lady Chillwhisper starts in cell J-3

Chillwhisper stared at the creatures with no expression on her face, the foreteller of death felt her subconscious controling her every movement. She murmured something to herself and immediatly became a black sphere. The sphere reformed into the shape of one of the creatures, only that it looked as if it was frozen for all eternity, never to thaw out. It was covered in a thin layerof ice and the actual boy was a horrid field of plague and decay.

"This is what you'll look like soon enough." Chillwhisper said in a quiet and emotionless tone.

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Karn

Post by Xenosaga on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:19 am

"Ha? Now what's with all this racket?"

An elderly old man slowly entered the scene, walking as slow as a snail. He adjusted his glasses with one hand, his other hand gripping tightly on the cane that held him upright. He was hunched back, which would explain his trouble with moving. Then again, he was old. And bald. Well, maybe not completely bald.

"What are you youngsters doing here?" he asked, looking over at the five on the floor. Then again, everyone seemed young compared to him. He then looked up to see what some of them were looking at. "Ah, dangnabbit. I must have taken a wrong turn or something again." He grumbled under his breath, hitting his back with his free hand. "I'm getting too old for this."

[Grandpa Joe] starts at [K-4].

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Karn

Post by Greycat on Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:22 am

~Chapter One- The Old Temple~
 
Music- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Baa-m_GHEQE
Objectives~
~Defeat all enemies
~All players must survive
 

{#}- inaccessible cell
{A}- altar (inaccessible)
{e}- exit
( )- lower level

Field special~
Gloom- +1 movement to dark users and types
Temple- +1 INT to holy users and types


-J4 occupied. Armanthia moved to K5.

 

{#} {#} {#} {e} {e} {#} {#} {#} {#} A
{#} {#} {#} ( ) ( ) {#} {#} {#} {#} B
{#} {#} {#} ( ) ( ) {#} {#} {#} {#} C
{#} {#} {#} {H} {K} {#} {#} {#} {#} D
{#} {#} {S} { } { } {L} {#} {#} {#} E
{#} {#} { } { } { } { } {#} {#} {#} F
( ) (I) { } { } { } { } { } ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) { } { } { } { } { } ( ) ( ) H
{#} {#} { } { } { } { } {#} {#} {#} I
{#} {#} {L} {K} {V} {A} {#} {#} {#} J
{#} {#} {#} {J} {R} {#} {#} {#} {#} K
{#} {#} {#} {A} {A} {#} {#} {#} {#} L
{#} {#} {#} {A} {A} {#} {#} {#} {#} M
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-



 


Kai
HP: 20
MP: 20
ATK: 6
DEF: 3
INT: 5
SPR: 3
Move- 3
 
ARmanthia
Hp: 20
Mp: 25
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 4
Move: 2
 
Vector
HP: 25
MP: 20
ATK: 6
DEF: 4
INT: 2
SPR: 2
Move: 3
 
Altima
HP: 15
MP: 25
Atk: 4
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Move: 3
 
Lady
HP: 15
MP: 25
ATK: 5
DEF: 2
INT: 4
SPR: 4
Move: 4

Grandpa Joe
HP: 15
MP: 25
ATK: 4
DEF: 2
INT: 4
SPR: 2
Move: 1


Hur
HP: 15
MP: 0
ATK: 6
DEF: 4
INT: 0
SPR: 3
Move: 3
 
Kur
HP: 15
MP: 0
ATK: 6
DEF: 4
INT: 0
SPR: 3
Move: 3
 
Spurt
HP: 10
MP: 6
ATK: 4
DEF: 3
INT: 3
SPR: 2
Move: 4 +1
 
SIp
HP: 10
MP: 6
ATK: 4
DEF: 3
INT: 3
SPR: 2
Move: 4 +1
 
Lap
HP: 10
MP: 6
ATK: 4
DEF: 3
INT: 3
SPR: 2
Move: 4 +1


~Player Phase One~


-Kai moves to G4.
-Kai cast Resolute! [-4 MP]
[16/20]
-Kai's ATK and INT are raised to 8!


Kai moved quickly, heading closer to the enemies. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. His fist clenched and wispy steam seemed to come off them. Grinning, he waited.


Last edited by Zaneko on Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:39 pm; edited 3 times in total

Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1161
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 24
Location : Minding a multiverse

View user profile http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Karn

Post by Kurio on Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 am

Lady Chillwhisper uses Blizzard on Sip. 5 Ice INT Dmg. 75% chance to Freeze
MP: 17/25

Lady Chillwhisper recovers 2 MP
MP: 19/25

Lady Chillwhisper pointed a finger at one of the bats, and a block of ice began to form around it, the ice spread all over the bat's body and froze it solid. Then she floated toward a wall and disappeared into it.

Lady Chillwhisper moves to cell J-1

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Karn

Post by Shadow on Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:51 am

Vector casts Shift on Self!
MP: 15/20

ATK: 8

Vector waits...

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : Nonexistence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Karn

Post by Xenosaga on Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:46 pm

"Reckless kids!" Grandpa Joe grumbled upon seeing some of them rush forward, one of them attacking the things. He continued to grumble as he seemed to limp forward, a single step at a time.

[Grandpa Joe] moves to [J-4].

"I remember the old days," the old man began and it was more than obvious he was going to go into a rant. "Kids used to be much more careful and caring. Sure they ran around like stupid when they were playing games but they didn't hurt themselves and weren't reckless stupids."

"And when they saw someone in need, they would rush in to help. I remember when I was a boy, I would help out the whole neighborhood. Sure, people would take advantage of me every now and then but it didn't matter. I was glad to help. But it seems times have changed and-"

[Grandpa Joe] uses Why, When I was Young. . . . Chance of Sleep to All Enemies.
MP: 15/25

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Karn

Post by Masquerade on Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:47 pm

Altima moves to H6.

"Let's see," Altima said as she took a couple of steps forward. "If I can't remember, then neither shall you," she continued defiantly and held up a hand at one of the bats. A sound like glass shattering filled the air as she blasted and rearranged the memories in the bat's mind.

Altima uses Shatter on Lap! 7 Dmg with a chance of Addle! (INT)

MP: 17/25

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Karn

Post by Silver on Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:55 pm

Armanthia
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 25/25
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 4


Armanthia moves to I5!

Armanthia took a couple of steps forward before putting her arms out in front of her. The cotton strings fell freely, untangled and free. Suddenly they began to levitate, Armanthia's head cocked to one side. The strings, covered in Mana shot forward and landed over one of her foes. They began to sink into it's skin, melding with the foe.

"Glad you want to help."

Armanthia uses Manipulate on Kur!
(Damage: --/Effect: Manipulate/Element: --)

Kur moves to E5!
Kur uses Big Hit on Lap!

(Damage: 120% Atk/Effect: --/Element: --)

Armanthia
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 19/25
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 4

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Karn

Post by Greycat on Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:59 pm

~Chapter One- The Old Temple~
Facts~
Spoiler:
 
Music- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Baa-m_GHEQE
Objectives~
~Defeat all enemies
~All players must survive

{#}- inaccessible cell
{A}- altar (inaccessible)
{e}- exit
( )- lower level

Field special~
Gloom- +1 movement to dark users and types
Temple- +1 INT to holy users and types


Sip takes 3 damage! Sip evades Frozen!
Sip falls asleep!

Lap takes 5 damage! Lap evades addle!
Lap takes 4 damage!
Lap evades sleep
 
Hur falls asleep!

Kur evades sleep!

Spurt evades sleep!


{#} {#} {#} {e} {e} {#} {#} {#} {#} A
{#} {#} {#} ( ) ( ) {#} {#} {#} {#} B
{#} {#} {#} ( ) ( ) {#} {#} {#} {#} C
{#} {#} {#} {H} { } {#} {#} {#} {#} D
{#} {#} {S} { } {K} {L} {#} {#} {#} E
{#} {#} { } { } { } { } {#} {#} {#} F
( ) (I) { } {K} { } { } { } ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) { } { } { } {A} { } ( ) ( ) H
{#} {#} { } { } {R} { } {#} {#} {#} I
{L} {#} { } {J} {V} { } {#} {#} {#} J
{#} {#} {#} { } { } {#} {#} {#} {#} K
{#} {#} {#} {A} {A} {#} {#} {#} {#} L
{#} {#} {#} {A} {A} {#} {#} {#} {#} M
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


 
Enemy Phase 1
 
Sip is asleep (3)

Lap moves to H7. Lap attacks Altima!
Altima takes 4 Damage! Lap recovers 2 HP!

Spurt moves to I4. Spurt attacks Grandpa Joe!
Grandpa Joe takes 4 damage! Spurt recovers 2 HP!

Hur is asleep (3)

Kur moves to G5. Kur uses Big hit on Kai! (120% ATK, 0 uses left)
Kai takes 7 damage!



{#} {#} {#} {e} {e} {#} {#} {#} {#} A
{#} {#} {#} ( ) ( ) {#} {#} {#} {#} B
{#} {#} {#} ( ) ( ) {#} {#} {#} {#} C
{#} {#} {#} {H} { } {#} {#} {#} {#} D
{#} {#} { } { } { } { } {#} {#} {#} E
{#} {#} { } { } { } { } {#} {#} {#} F
( ) (I) { } {K} {K} { } { } ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) { } { } { } {A} {L} ( ) ( ) H
{#} {#} { } {S} {R} { } {#} {#} {#} I
{L} {#} { } {J} {V} { } {#} {#} {#} J
{#} {#} {#} { } { } {#} {#} {#} {#} K
{#} {#} {#} {A} {A} {#} {#} {#} {#} L
{#} {#} {#} {A} {A} {#} {#} {#} {#} M
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-



Neutral Phase 1


Kai
HP: 16
MP: 16
ATK: 6-->8(3)
DEF: 3
INT: 5-->8(3)
SPR: 3
Move- 3
 
ARmanthia
Hp: 18
Mp: 19
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 4
Move: 2
 
Vector
HP: 25
MP: 15
ATK: 6--> 8(3)
DEF: 4
INT: 2
SPR: 2
Move: 3
 
Altima
HP: 15
MP: 17
Atk: 4
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Move: 3
 
Lady
HP: 15
MP: 19
ATK: 5
DEF: 2
INT: 4
SPR: 4
Move: 4

Grandpa Joe
HP: 13
MP: 15
ATK: 4
DEF: 2
INT: 4
SPR: 2
Move: 1


Hur *asleep (3)*
HP: 15
MP: 0
ATK: 6
DEF: 4
INT: 0
SPR: 3
Move: 3
 
Kur
HP: 15
MP: 0
ATK: 6
DEF: 4
INT: 0
SPR: 3
Move: 3
 
Spurt
HP: 10
MP: 6
ATK: 4
DEF: 3
INT: 3
SPR: 2
Move: 4 +1
 
SIp *asleep (3)*
HP: 7
MP: 6
ATK: 4
DEF: 3
INT: 3
SPR: 2
Move: 4 +1
 
Lap
HP: 3
MP: 6
ATK: 4
DEF: 3
INT: 3
SPR: 2
Move: 4 +1



~Player Phase Two~


-Kai cast Stalwart! [-4 MP]
[12/20]
-Kai's DEF and SPR are raised to 4!
-Kai attacks Kur!
--Kur takes 8 INT damage!

The heavy blow jarred Kai's arm through his guard. The little annoying brat. He flexed his muscles and raised his defense, not looking forward to the next attacks. He grinned though, launching a fist into the little pest's face.


Last edited by Zaneko on Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1161
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 24
Location : Minding a multiverse

View user profile http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Karn

Post by Masquerade on Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:04 pm

Altima takes 2 Dmg!

HP: 13/15

Altima attacks Lap! 3 hits! 6 Dmg per hit! (INT)

As the creature attacked Altima, she gave a startled shriek before slamming her ball of light into the thing. That boosted her confidence and she did it again. And one more time. The poor creature lie twitching on the ground before her, its life at an end. "Huh. I forgot why I did that." She shrugged her shoulders and looked around whimsically.

Altima waits.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Karn

Post by Shadow on Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:08 pm

Vector moves to I5, then H5.
Vector attacks Kur! 8 Damage!

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : Nonexistence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Karn

Post by Kurio on Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:42 pm

Lady Chillwhisper uses Blizzard on Spurt. 5 Ice INT Dmg. 75% chance to Freeze
MP: 11/25

Lady Chillwhisper recovers 2 MP
MP: 13/25

Still consealed inside the wall, Lady Chillwhisper pointed toward another bat, and another layer of ice covered it.

Lady Chillwhisper waits

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Karn

Post by Silver on Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:21 pm

Armanthia
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 19/25
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 4


Armanthia moves to J6!
Armanthia uses Manipulate on Kur!

(Damage: --/Effect: Manipulate/Element: --)

Kur moves to G7!
Kur uses Big Hit on Lap!

(Damage: 120% Atk/Effect: --/Element: --)

Armanthia
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 13/25
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 4

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Karn

Post by Xenosaga on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:13 am

[Grandpa Joe] takes 2 damage.
HP: 13/15


As the bat had the audacity to actually bite him, Grandpa Joe snapped.

"You whippersnapper!" he shouted, beginning to beat up the poor creature. "What in tarnations do you think you're doing!? Haven't you ever heard of respecting your elders? Why, I probably knew your father's father! I'm just an old man! Have you no shame!? If not, I'll just beat it into ya!"

[Grandpa Joe] uses You, Whippersnapper! on [Spurt]. 6 ATK DMG. 3 hits. Chance of Addle.
MP: 1/25

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Karn

Post by Greycat on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:46 am

~Chapter One- The Old Temple~
 
Music- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Baa-m_GHEQE
Facts~
Spoiler:

Objectives~
~Defeat all enemies
~All players must survive
 

{#}- inaccessible cell
{A}- altar (inaccessible)
{e}- exit
( )- lower level

Field special~
Gloom- +1 movement to dark users and types
Temple- +1 INT to holy users and types

~Damage Phase~
Lap evades first hit! Lap evades seond hit!
Lap takes 4 Damage! Lap KO!

Big Hit has no uses left! Attack failed!
Kur takes 9 Damage!

Spurt takes 2 Damage! Spurt is frozen!
Spurt evades first hit!
Spurt takes 8 Damage! Spurt Perfect Kill!


{#} {#} {#} {e} {e} {#} {#} {#} {#} A
{#} {#} {#} ( ) ( ) {#} {#} {#} {#} B
{#} {#} {#} ( ) ( ) {#} {#} {#} {#} C
{#} {#} {#} {H} { } {#} {#} {#} {#} D
{#} {#} { } { } { } { } {#} {#} {#} E
{#} {#} { } { } { } { } {#} {#} {#} F
( ) (I) { } {K} { } { } {K} ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) { } { } {V} {A} { } ( ) ( ) H
{#} {#} { } { } { } {R} {#} {#} {#} I
{L} {#} { } {J} { } { } {#} {#} {#} J
{#} {#} {#} { } { } {#} {#} {#} {#} K
{#} {#} {#} {A} {A} {#} {#} {#} {#} L
{#} {#} {#} {A} {A} {#} {#} {#} {#} M
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


 
Enemy Phase 2
 
Sip is asleep (2)

Hur is asleep (2)

Kur moves to G6.
Kur attacks Altima! Altima takes 6 Damage!


{#} {#} {#} {e} {e} {#} {#} {#} {#} A
{#} {#} {#} ( ) ( ) {#} {#} {#} {#} B
{#} {#} {#} ( ) ( ) {#} {#} {#} {#} C
{#} {#} {#} {H} { } {#} {#} {#} {#} D
{#} {#} { } { } { } { } {#} {#} {#} E
{#} {#} { } { } { } { } {#} {#} {#} F
( ) (I) { } {K} { } {K} { } ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) { } { } {V} {A} { } ( ) ( ) H
{#} {#} { } { } { } {R} {#} {#} {#} I
{L} {#} { } {J} { } { } {#} {#} {#} J
{#} {#} {#} { } { } {#} {#} {#} {#} K
{#} {#} {#} {A} {A} {#} {#} {#} {#} L
{#} {#} {#} {A} {A} {#} {#} {#} {#} M
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


~Neutral Phase 2~


Kai
HP: 16
MP: 12
ATK: 6-->8(2)
DEF: 3-->4(3)
INT: 5-->8(2)
SPR: 3-->4(3)
Move- 3
 
ARmanthia
Hp: 18
Mp: 19
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 4
Move: 2
 
Vector
HP: 25
MP: 15
ATK: 6--> 8(2)
DEF: 4
INT: 2
SPR: 2
Move: 3
 
Altima
HP: 11
MP: 17
Atk: 4
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Move: 3
 
Lady
HP: 15
MP: 13
ATK: 5
DEF: 2
INT: 4
SPR: 4
Move: 4

Grandpa Joe
HP: 13
MP: 1
ATK: 4
DEF: 2
INT: 4
SPR: 2
Move: 1


Hur *asleep (2)*
HP: 15
MP: 0
ATK: 6
DEF: 4
INT: 0
SPR: 3
Move: 3
 
Kur
HP: 6
MP: 0
ATK: 6
DEF: 4
INT: 0
SPR: 3
Move: 3
 
Spurt *KO*
 
SIp *asleep (2)*
HP: 7
MP: 6
ATK: 4
DEF: 3
INT: 3
SPR: 2
Move: 4 +1
 
Lap *KO*


~Player Phase Three~


-Kai moves to G3!
-Kai attacks Sip!
--Sip takes 8 INT damage!
--Cell level bonus increases damage to 9!

Kai moved to the bat that lay frozen on the step below him. Clenching his fist, he slammed it right unto the fuzzy-ball's head. The bat shattered into pieces as Kai's fist connected, littering the floor.

Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1161
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 24
Location : Minding a multiverse

View user profile http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Karn

Post by Masquerade on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:58 am

Altima takes 4 Dmg!

HP: 9/15

Altima attacks Kur! 3 hits! 6 Dmg per hit! (INT)

Altima had just finished sighing in relief when she was attacked once again. She glared at the attacker and pointed her finger at it. [b]"I don't remember what you're doing here or where 'here' is, but I don't like being struck like that. Her sphere flashed and then slammed into the monster in the gut before striking its face two times.

Altima moves to J5.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Karn

Post by Kurio on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:56 am

Lady Chillwhisper moves to cell F-1

Lady Chillwhisper uses Blizzard on Hur. 5 Ice INT Dmg. 75% chance to Freeze
MP: 5/25

Lady Chillwhisper recovers 1 MP
MP: 6/25

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Karn

Post by Shadow on Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:55 am

Vector moves to G5, then G6.
Vector waits...


Last edited by Shadow on Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : Nonexistence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Karn

Post by Silver on Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:44 pm

Armanthia
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 13/25
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 4


Armanthia moves to I4!
Armanthia uses Spirit Needle on Hur!

(Damage: 120% Atk/Effect: Disable 50%/Element: --)

Whispering words of sympathy to Altima, Armanthia moved, reaching into her dress. From it she pulled a basic sewing needle. As she ran, she threw it at her foe, a coat of Mana enveloping it. It hit the sleeping target dead on, dealing full damage. She then drew her hand back, and like the needle was attached by invisible string, it returned to her hand.

Armanthia
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 5/25
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 4

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Karn

Post by Greycat on Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:20 pm

~Grandpa Joe~
Grandpa Joe moves to J3


~Gamemaster~
~Chapter One- The Old Temple~

Music- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Baa-m_GHEQE
Facts~
Spoiler:

Objectives~
~Defeat all enemies
~All players must survive


{#}- inaccessible cell
{A}- altar (inaccessible)
{e}- exit
( )- lower level

Field special~
Gloom- +1 movement to dark users and types
Temple- +1 INT to holy users and types

~Damage Phase~

Sip takes 7 damage! Sip Perfect Kill!

Kur takes 9 Damage! Kur KO!

Hur takes 2 Damage! Hur is frozen!
Hur takes 2 Damage! Hur evades disable!


{#} {#} {#} {e} {e} {#} {#} {#} {#} A
{#} {#} {#} ( ) ( ) {#} {#} {#} {#} B
{#} {#} {#} ( ) ( ) {#} {#} {#} {#} C
{#} {#} {#} {H} { } {#} {#} {#} {#} D
{#} {#} { } { } { } { } {#} {#} {#} E
{L} {#} { } { } { } { } {#} {#} {#} F
( ) ( ) {K} { } { } {V} { } ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) { } { } { } { } { } ( ) ( ) H
{#} {#} { } {R} { } { } {#} {#} {#} I
{#} {#} { } {J} {A} { } {#} {#} {#} J
{#} {#} {#} { } { } {#} {#} {#} {#} K
{#} {#} {#} {A} {A} {#} {#} {#} {#} L
{#} {#} {#} {A} {A} {#} {#} {#} {#} M
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-



Enemy Phase 2

Hur is frozen!
Hur's companion's are dead!


{#} {#} {#} {e} {e} {#} {#} {#} {#} A
{#} {#} {#} ( ) ( ) {#} {#} {#} {#} B
{#} {#} {#} ( ) ( ) {#} {#} {#} {#} C
{#} {#} {#} {H} { } {#} {#} {#} {#} D
{#} {#} { } { } { } { } {#} {#} {#} E
{L} {#} { } { } { } { } {#} {#} {#} F
( ) ( ) {K} { } { } {V} { } ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) { } { } { } { } { } ( ) ( ) H
{#} {#} { } {R} { } { } {#} {#} {#} I
{#} {#} {J} { } {A} { } {#} {#} {#} J
{#} {#} {#} { } { } {#} {#} {#} {#} K
{#} {#} {#} {A} {A} {#} {#} {#} {#} L
{#} {#} {#} {A} {A} {#} {#} {#} {#} M
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


~Neutral Phase 2~


Kai
HP: 16
MP: 12
ATK: 6-->8(1)
DEF: 3-->4(2)
INT: 5-->8(1)
SPR: 3-->4(2)
Move- 3

ARmanthia
Hp: 18
Mp: 5
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Vector
HP: 25
MP: 15
ATK: 6--> 8(1)
DEF: 4
INT: 2
SPR: 2
Move: 3

Altima
HP: 11
MP: 17
Atk: 4
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Move: 3

Lady
HP: 15
MP: 6
ATK: 5
DEF: 2
INT: 4
SPR: 4
Move: 4

Grandpa Joe
HP: 13
MP: 1
ATK: 4
DEF: 2
INT: 4
SPR: 2
Move: 1


Hur *Frozen (3)*
HP: 11
MP: 0
ATK: 6
DEF: 4
INT: 0
SPR: 3
Move: 3

Kur *KO*

Spurt *KO*

SIp *KO*

Lap *KO*


~Player Phase Three~


-Kai moves to E4!
-Kai cast Resolute! [-4 MP]
[8/20]
-Kai's ATK and INT are raised to 11!
-Kai attacks Hur!
--Hur takes 11 INT damage!


Only one enemy was left, and it was frozen in a block of ice. He moved quickly to the spot and punched the ice encased creature.

Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1161
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 24
Location : Minding a multiverse

View user profile http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Karn

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:17 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum