Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Stories Chat Section

+5
Greycat
Masquerade
Shadow
Kurio
Cerani
9 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

The Secret Stories Chat Section - Page 11 Empty Re: The Secret Stories Chat Section

Post by Cerani Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:53 pm

Okay then, I'll take your word for it.
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

The Secret Stories Chat Section - Page 11 Empty Re: The Secret Stories Chat Section

Post by Xenosaga Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:18 pm

Almost forgot.

+Light Aid: A healing light formed from Myuu's own powers wraps around his target, healing them of their wounds. Heals 150% INT. Range: 3 Cells.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:26 pm

Light Aid - Approved with 9 MP cost.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:57 pm

All this talk of deities and whatnot has me wanting to tell you guys exactly how many we have: three, precisely. All the others are dead, killed by none other than the Sun Dragon himself before he was imprisoned.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:56 pm

I know, I haven't updated in almost a week. But I'm about to move and this week has been crazy for me, what with the crazy posting in like three new (for me) roleplays, trying to keep up with my own homework and the drama in my house, and trying to keep in contact with a few close friends before I move away from them. This week and part of the last has just been hectic as hell, I'm amazed I've had time post as much as I have, or spend the amount of time talking to the people I have been lately. I haven't really been able to write my own stories much without staying up into the ungodly hours of the morning.

So, with that, I give this small update as an apology and to let my remaining players know that this is still going, just going a little slow.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:02 am

Ah, Zan, just remember we still don't have any money yet. ^.^;;
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11