Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption Disc 2

+5
Kurio
CassinoChips
Xenosaga
Masquerade
Silver
9 posters

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption Disc 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption Disc 2

Post by Cerani Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:47 pm

Annon bowed his head as Julia passed him some water, gratefully gulping some of it down. Feeling feverish was not high on his list of things to be experienced and the water helped him feel a little cooled off. He gave a tired sigh as Sonia spoke, closing his eyes while he tried to breathe calmly. "'Tis true daisies cannot grow amongst weeds." He gestured around them. "No garden or field to be found here."

He stopped and started to cough again, shaking his head. "Sorry, nothing to be found. Evil gardener, perhaps." Annon's mutterings seemed a little more miserable. He groaned, clutching his knees as he bent over, but refusing to sit. If he didn't soon, it was likely he'd puke. This disease was certainly something new, he thought, it had to be. It didn't feel familiar at all, but it was also messing with his already messed up head. No telling if it actually was familiar or not. The trickster felt like calling out to the others, alert them to his condition, but it seemed pointless as half the party was the same.

Annon straightened, a little too quickly he found as he stumbled, and staggered nearer to Lily. He stopped by the tree she was resting on, staring more than was socially acceptable. Catching his breath, he placed his arm on the trunk, and rested his head on it with closed eyes. "Sorry to drop in, Lily Pad. Still waters run . . far underground." The trickster promptly fell to the ground.
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption Disc 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption Disc 2

Post by Shadow Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:50 pm

Patrol? Shadow had not taken any sort of damage from the earlier battle--he was among the very few who still had nearly intact stamina and was free from infection... for now. By the looks of it, this journey to vanquish whatever Malvine truly was was proving to be far more dangerous than he had originally expected for it to be. He said a plain, simple "I will do it." before taking a few steps away from the group, analyzing his surroundings. Death. The animals who had succumbed to the virus lay on the ground, corpses soaked with the malicious illness. Decay. A corroded canopy of trees, nearly devoid of all life left in them, much like all the vegetation in the area. And the silence. The lack of the sounds of nature one would usually perceive under normal circumstances.

He sheathed his weapons, now getting farther away, but still keeping track of his distance. Still nothing. It appeared they were safe, or at least, for the moment of solace after the second encounter. Shadow quietly rounded the area, his senses ready to detect any foreign sound or movement. Still nothing... but one could never know.
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:54 pm

Lily gratefully sipped at the water given to her by Julia. She had no words for the woman though, she was too focused on quenching her burning thirst. She ignored Rosetta's hand against her forehead until Rosetta asked about her previous experience with illnesses. Lily stopped drinking for a second to stare at Rosetta, as if she had just blurted out her deepest, darkest secret to the whole party.

"I...uh," Lily started, glad that the water helped lessen the pain to speak. She was still weak, but the water was helping. "I...it's true. I've never been sick before." Lily gave up. Hiding the truth would probably be worse than speaking the truth in this situation. Lily hated it, but that's the way things had to be, it seemed. "This is a new experience for me," Lily said, looking up at Rosetta.

The trickster, Annon, dropped by to visit Lily. She hadn't expected that, nor his message, nor him collapsing to the ground. Lily couldn't help but raise an eyebrow and chuckle a little. A sarcastic smile appeared on Lily's lips. "It fucking sucks, Rosetta. The whole damn place should go to hell and stay there."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:58 pm

Watching the sick gather together, Valincar nearly felt the urge to cry out. Damn it! It just had to come to this, didn't it? His face remained calm, but his mouth twitched just a little at the frustration. He didn't realize Julia was approaching him, so he bowed his head in apology. "Thank you for getting the others water. I'm going to go after Shadow and help him out. I can count on you to keep an eye on things here?"

"Of course. I meant what I said," Julia replied solemnly, sparing a side glance at the group. "You're brave, you know that? All of you. And righteous. It was just as the rumors had said. And now I feel bad about dragging you all into this..." her voice trailed off, but she felt something cold on her shoulder and shivered. It was Valincar's hand.

"Something tells me we would have been sent here to deal with this problem eventually, so no worries," he spoke reassuringly with a smile before fazing into the ground. His intangible form weaved through the disgusting soil, soaked and tainted with the virus. It couldn't even be called soil. He could sense the wills of living beings within it, ones that succumbed to the horrible infection, their bodies left to rot on this very ground. Catching a feeling of Shadow's presence, he arose from the ground nearby.

"Shadow," he called out just loud enough for him to hear. He didn't want to startle the man. "Everything looking clear so far?"
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:21 pm

Shadow shrugged, gaze focused on the phantasm that had fazed through the ground nearby as he kept walking, "I guess so." he said nonchalantly. He had grown accustomed of the ghost's ethereal presence around the group, so his appearance trick did not surprise him much. He did not appear to have been infected with the virus, as he expected. After all, he was a ghost--a manifestation of the living's soul. The Ombre Skillblade, on the other hand, hadn't got afflicted by it. He had been careful. Or perhaps, just lucky. His expression remained neutral--perhaps thoughtful?--as he diverted his gaze, though maintaining his original course, adding shortly with a smirk as he slowed his pacing slightly, "Everything is dead silent. It unnerves me. But it makes it easier to notice anything."
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:40 pm

It was as she thought. They would have to take a rather long rest if they wanted everyone on their feet. Still, for the archer to have never been sick before, this virus was quite powerful. It was a good thing Rosetta was used to being bedridden or she would be as bad as the archer. Then again, Rosetta mentally grimaced, it shouldn't even be a good thing.

Rosetta removed her hand from Lily's forehead, a sound from behind her causing her attention to be drawn to the trickster making their way toward them. It seemed even Pan was feeling unpleasant at the moment. She would have stood to help him but he had already dropped to the floor next to Lily. He seemed to have fallen unconscious. For a moment, Rosetta reached out and checked his temperature. He was burning up as well.

"Try to get some rest," the fencer advised softly as she pulled away from Pan, amber eyes returning to look at Lily. "It will do you some good." Hearing the archer's remark, Rosetta was pleased to see the other had no completely succumb to the virus' weakening effects. "Once we defeat the source of the virus, you, and everyone else, will be fine." Thinking about the virus, Rosetta's attention was drawn to the last member of their group to have been infected. Zero was physically strong but as to whether she would be able to stand up against the effects of something inside the body was another story.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:52 pm

"Resting would... would be a good idea; d... don't exert any more energy than you have to." Sonia spoke softly, having drifted over to the sick group. It seemed all but Zero, who had yet to show how severely she was affected by the infection, were not in the best shape. Even Rosetta, who was covering up just how badly it was affecting her. "You... you too, Rosetta. Julia.... Julia and I have got things covered."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:04 pm

The man, Shadow. Valincar had never been able to speak to him one-on-one like they were now. From the time he had first joined, this man had remained a complete enigma. Though a powerful fighter, it seemed like he kept many things to himself which was fine, but only if he didn't mind people becoming...curious. Seeing his smirk, Valincar allowed himself a slight smile despite the decay surrounding them. He listened to the man's words as they broke the very silence of which he spoke. The phantom hovered alongside him, keeping his eyes sharp on their surroundings.

"I'll have to agree with you there. Compare this forest to the jungle back around Visterre and there's a vast difference, though we know the cause," he replied thinking back on all the wildlife and such that could be found in Coracao. "I'm hoping it'll be an instantaneous recovery for this place...once we defeat the virus, that is. Whatever it may be...." He took a second to think and tilted his head in curiosity. "What is it that you think we'll even be fighting? It's the 'source of the virus', but what does it even look like?"
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:53 pm

The Nightshade's words made him think. While it was true there was a source of the Malvine virus they would have to eventually eliminate, wherever it was, he had not cared, or perhaps delved too deeply into what exactly they would be facing. A gargantuan, monstrous germ? A feral beast, rotting with decay and seeping with the virus? ...Something else? He did not know. But whatever it was, it surely would be powerful to have such level of influence to those who had succumbed to Malvine. Still scanning the area, he replied to Valincar after a brief moment of pondering to his question,

"I don't know." He said simply, "I don't care either.", Shadow stopped there, but for the sake of giving the ghost something to think about, he added shortly, "However, something tells me this is the work of an entity... or whatever."

He shrugged at this last statement. Whatever it was, they would find it soon enough... if more enemies would not find them first.
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:49 pm

While Zero was obviously just as sick as the next person in the group, she tried not to appear weakened by the virus. She was still in physical shape to continue fighting. In fact, being infected gave Zero a slight sense of nostalgia. She lightly laughed to herself, compared to back then when her life would be constantly threatened by diseases caused by unsanitary living conditions, this little infection was nothing. Plus, if everyone who were infected became frail, it would demoralize even the healthy members of their group. She would have to try to hold up a tough front for now, if not for the group then also for her own pride. She would not let even one person in the group catch even a glimpse of her being weak, she had a reputation in the group of being powerful and deadly. She would keep that reputation even if she has to overexert herself to fight the disease.

"I don't mind if we rest," Zero said, holding back a cough, "But let us move on as soon as possible."
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:13 pm

It was obvious that Shadow hadn't the slightest idea, and Valincar couldn't blame him. The phantom himself couldn't fathom it. He kept quiet as they continued to scour the area, starting to make a circle. Shadow had been right; with the silence as thick as it was, it would be easy to spot something coming from a mile away. After a while, he spoke again. "Are you nervous about fighting this thing? With the others in their sickly states, it is sure to be difficult," he inquired and explained the basis behind his question. Yeah, the phantom was aware that Shadow was a strong, at least partially courageous being, but what did he feel? Did he even feel at all?

"I apologize if my questions seem...how do I put it? I think I just won't put it," he added nervously with a light chuckle. He turned his form around to keep an eye out behind the duo. It wasn't like he could run into anything and hurt himself. All he saw were things he had already seen. Death. Decay. Lack of healthy life. Lack of any life at all.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:29 pm

"Heh heh," Shadow waved a single hand at Valincar, as if dismissing his last added statement. The Nightshade then turned to face the other side to look out for any possible threats--victims of this spreading infection. They had already patrolled the area for quite a bit, but there were no obvious enemies in the surrounding area. The Ombre Skillblade glanced at the ghost briefly before looking back directly in front of him, focusing at nothing in particular, "Nervous?"

Maybe he was, Shadow was not even sure himself. Nevertheless, he continued, "Maybe. If they can handle themselves, then I suppose we can dispose of whatever the source of this "Malvine" is." Having traveled with the group for quite a while now, he was aware of how powerful they were. They had, though, come across enemies they could not defeat in the past, but they had managed to survive in a way or another. He swept the thoughts aside easily.
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:29 pm

Valincar allowed himself a hearty laugh. "It's good that you're so confident, Shadow," he commented, his form fazing through a nearby tree as they continued on. "It's empowering. Now we're in it personally. I couldn't bear to see anyone in our group succumb to this dreaded infection, and by succumb, I mean meet their fate..." He didn't continue with his train of thought, though he had more to say. The phantom thought it would be in the best interest to keep it tucked away, though the possibility remained. "I think we've covered enough ground and the others should be at least a bit well-rested by now, wouldn't you say? Let's be getting back." That said, he hovered along on his way back to the group's resting site with Shadow in tow. He nodded to Julia who approached them as they arrived.

"Looks like this particular area is clear," Valincar informed her. "But we need to get going right now. The longer we wait to take this thing out, the weaker the others will become." Speaking of the others, he turned to face them. "Guys, come on. Get yourselves together. I know you could probably use some more rest, but you won't have to worry about this thing if go ahead and take out the source."

There was no reasoning against it. Lingering meant letting the virus slowly consume one's being. They had to take action. That was the only way. "It'll be best to keep the infected out of the way in the case we're attacked again," Julia suggested. "I know everyone has their part to play in battle, but be careful."

With that said, the group picked themselves up and moved on from the spot, traveling deeper and deeper into the forest. The same level of decay seemed to be taking root farther on until they reached a spot where the trees completely black and dripping with disgusting ooze, their skeletal branches intertwining as if to hold hands in the face of the infection that would soon claim their lives. A large tree in particular could be seen up ahead in just as horrible condition as the rest, but it was enormous. It towered high above the rest, the thick trunk extending skywards with naked branches clawing the air. Valincar brought the group to a stop, for there were people in the way, four of them to be exact. Two, what looked to be knights, stood up from their kneeling positions and gazed at the group. Behind them, a fellow in a black cloak could be seen talking to another fellow in robes with a conical magician's hat. All of them looked horrible. Their skin was unnaturally dark...like the trees. They had scars on their bodies and it looked like a slick film of slime covered their skin and ooze drenched their clothes.

"What brings you all the way out here, travelers?" one of the knights said, stepping forward. He had a long sword, the blade covered in ooze, but he didn't draw it. "Come seeking to embrace the power of our dearest Malvine?"
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:39 pm

Annon almost reluctantly followed the others after he awoke, feeling worse than he had in ages. He watched his feet as they walked, making sure he didn't suddenly trip on something gross and dirty his clothes further. He wasn't sure what made him feel more sick though, walking or looking at the blackened, dead ground. Annon thought no more of it and paused as the others did, and put a hand to his temple as he looked at the group ahead of them. His mouth twisted into a tired frown. "Puppets only of a queen of spades, a fictus numen." The trickster wiped at his mouth, pulling back as if checking for blood. "And the daisy has yet to return."
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:56 pm

As the party continued walking in the direction of the source, Sonia could not help but frown. The place was getting worse and worse as they moved on and she slowly felt herself weakening as they went. It was like her mana flow was being slowly blocked and it was getting hard to feel the life giving essence as they moved.

When they stopped before the four people, her frown grew immensely. Her eyes focused on the man in the back with the mage hat, her grip on her weapon tightening. She could not feel a single drop of mana in any direction, and the strongest block was coming from him. "In a word..." her voice trailed off as her focus shifted to Annon. Sonia's lips pursed together tightly for that moment before she nodded with a sigh. "I'm afraid the daisy can't fly at the moment."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:32 pm

Valincar drew his blade, his form flickering a bit as the air around him grew colder, his eyes filled with an uncaring rage. "This is the part where we kill them now, yes?" he asked his comrades rhetorically, for he already knew the response. Blabbering on about taking power from this horrid entity that was intent on causing the world to decay to nothingness; it was sick. Valincar would not stand for it. They would wipe these twisted souls off the face of the planet and then finish off the source of the virus itself once and for all.

The knight drew his sword, and the others with him produced weapons as well. "Tch, should have figured. It takes a sharp mind to achieve enlightenment, but perhaps we can show you fools through brute force!" he shouted, entering a battle stance.

Request 06-B: Those Who Have Faith

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Background: ~Decaying Forest~

{t} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} A
{t} {t} { } { } { } { } { } {t} { } B
{t} { } {t} { } {A} { } {t} { } {t} C
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {D} {t} { } { } D
{ } { } {t} { } { } { } {t} {t} { } E
{t} { } {t} {M} { } {J} {t} { } { } F
{ } {t} {t} { } { } { } {t} { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} H
{t} { } {J} {V} {t} { } { } { } { } I
{ } { } {t} { } { } { } { } {t} { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Valincar (Nightshade) *FLOAT*
HP: 65/65
MP: 75/75
Atk: 18
Def: 14
Int: 20
Spr: 17
Move: 4 cells

Julia (Battle Glyphographer)
HP: 55/55
MP: 85/85
Int: 19
Spr: 15
Move: 3 cells

Maxwell (Malvine Swordsman)
HP: 180/180
MP: 115/115
Atk: 24
Def: 21
Int: 7

Jonathan (Malvine Swordsman)

Dranz (Malvine Thief)
HP: 140/140
MP: 140/140
Atk: 23
Def: 17
Int: 9
Spr: 21
Move: 5 cells

Arta (Malvine Mage)
HP: 120/120
MP: 165/165
Atk: 10
Int: 27
Spr: 25
Move: 2 cells

{t} - Decaying Tree (cannot be occupied)

Players may start in rows I-J!

Last edited by Masquerade on Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:42 pm

Annon starts at I - 7.

Annon straightened his furred collar as best he could, before hacking a cough and ruining the effect. He tried to clear his throat and settled his stance for the battle. His head still swam a little, but the trickster was getting used to it . . not necessarily a good thing, but nonetheless. He snapped his fingers a couple times, feeling the unreleased power he had in the battle before. Something had changed within, like a dam had broken and something new swam in with it. Only testing it could tell what.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:50 pm

Lily starts at J-1

Crawling wasn't much of an option, such a thing would be much too embarrassing for Lily to do. So instead, she limped quietly over to the far reaches of the battlefield, like she had done before. Lily had no intentions to get up close and personal with these...freaks. She'd much sooner eat grass and have someone milk her every few days. But life as a cow wasn't high on her priority list either.

Lily strung her bow as she took a seat on the dead grass. She was still very weak, it took all her energy to walk all the way here.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:48 pm

Sonia starts at I6!

Sonia wasted no time in moving to the front; though her mana was entirely blocked she had to cover those who were sick. They could not lose one of them or they would likely meet an early death at the hands of the disease. That was something that could not happen and the Summoner would not stand for. Though, looking to see Annon at her right she frowned. What was he planning to do? He was not dealing well with the sickness and it worried her that he was on the front lines. But, there was nothing she could do about it, other than try to help him; she supposed that would have to do.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:33 am

Zero starts at cell J-4

Even though Zero tried to appear as if the infection hadn't weaken her in the slightest bit, she was obviously not in a good condition. But unlike Lily Zero managed to remain standing, she could probably hold out for a while longer before exhausting herself and collapsing on the ground. At that point she would be an easy target by these four "people," which meant she had to take them out before that.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:21 am

As much as she didn't want to be in the back, Rosetta knew going up in her condition would only hold everyone else back. It was also suicidal. So, pushing back her irritation, the female took her place behind the line that had formed and narrowed her eyes upon seeing Pan in the front. Though she could understand his need to be near the enemies to make use of his abilities, it was dangerous to be so close. Especially since he was one of the infected.

Clutching her rapier, Rosetta took a deep, calming breath before focusing on the enemies before them. She would trust Pan to deal with the situation as he saw fit.

[Rosetta] starts at [J-7].
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:48 pm

Shadow starts at J5.

New enemies. The gargantuan tree towered above everything else, and Shadow knew there was something definitely strange with it. But they could inspect later, for four Malvine-infected persons rose from their positions to face the group, drawing their weapons. They were ready for imminent battle. He unsheathed both of his slashers, gaze locked on his opponents. He was ready for it, too. Shadow knew he was one of the few who were not yet infected with the malicious virus, but he would remain cautious. They looked dangerous, not to mention they seemed to not be visibly affected by Malvine unlike the first enemies they fought.
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:05 pm

Request 06-B: Those Who Have Faith

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Background: ~Decaying Forest~

{t} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} A
{t} {t} { } { } { } { } { } {t} { } B
{t} { } {t} { } {A} { } {t} { } {t} C
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {D} {t} { } { } D
{ } { } {t} { } { } { } {t} {t} { } E
{t} { } {t} {M} { } {J} {t} { } { } F
{ } {t} {t} { } { } { } {t} { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} H
{t} { } {J} {V} {t} {O} {A} { } { } I
{L} { } {t} {Z} {S} { } {R} {t} { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Valincar (Nightshade) *FLOAT*
HP: 65/65

Julia (Battle Glyphographer)
HP: 55/55
MP: 85/85
Int: 19
Spr: 15

Rosetta (Element Striker) *HEIGHTENED SENSES* *INFECTED*
HP: 80/80
MP: 40/40
Def: 10
Int: 10
Spr: 8

Zero (Windwalker) *INFECTED*
HP: 70/70
MP: 60/60
Atk: 29
Def: 7
Int: 5
Spr: 7

Shadow (Ombre Skillblade)
HP: 60/60
MP: 55/55
Atk: 25
Spr: 11

Sonia (Summoner)
HP: 50/50
MP: 150/150
SC: 2/2
Atk: 7
Def: 20
Int: 22
Spr: 19

Lily (Archer Apprentice) *INFECTED*
HP: 70/70
MP: 70/70
Def: 10
Int: 6
Spr: 7

Annon (Charlatan) *INFECTED*
HP: 45/45
Atk: 0
Def: 5
Spr: 8

Maxwell (Malvine Swordsman)

Jonathan (Malvine Swordsman)

Dranz (Malvine Thief)
HP: 140/140
MP: 140/140
Def: 17
Int: 9
Spr: 21
Move: 5 cells

Arta (Malvine Mage)
HP: 120/120
MP: 165/165
Atk: 10
Int: 27
Spr: 25

{t} - Decaying Tree (cannot be occupied)

Player Phase 1!

Valincar moves to H4.

"Damn, why do they look so strong even though they're infected?" Valincar cursed hovering up just a bit, his eyes focused on the mage in the back. Magic was an extremely powerful force to be reckoned with, and left unchecked, it could be used to sow great devastation upon those it comes across. Valincar knew this because he was a practitioner himself. Aiming to take at least a bit of the stress off of this battle, Valincar fazed out of existence and rushed into the body of the mage, fighting against the man's very willpower in an effort to take control. If he could accomplish at least that much, things would go a lot more smoothly.

Valincar uses Possession on Arta! [Possesses target]

MP: 37/75

Julia initiates Paradise! (1/2)

Though the prior battles hadn't really called for healing magic, she knew that with so many people debilitated by the virus, her master glyph would be a godsend. Closing her eyes, she ceased all thoughts so she could focus. Spinning around, she began to draw the large trees and the small shrubs. Small woodland creatures taking drinks from a flowing river. Flower petals cascading in the air. She continued to draw her glyphs with her glowing fingertips, the hues changing as she did so creating a whirl of color as she danced. It would take time to complete it; she hoped she would have enough.

Julia waits.

Last edited by Masquerade on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:16 pm

Lily activates Lock-On!

Despite her physical state, Lily still focused her mana to her eyes, enhancing her sight. Her fear about losing her vision from before was quickly resolved. If anything, using this ability constantly would improve her vision. That's what she felt. Eventually, she wouldn't have to invoke mana to gain the same eyesight. She would be able to pinpoint targets with ease.

One of her abilities, Lily could activate without having to move. She intended to use it as much as she could.

MP: 62/70
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:45 pm

Annon moves to H-7.

The trickster stepped forward, the movement making him feel sick again as he paused by the closest tree. His world threatened to tilt on its head and made his stomach twist uncomfortably. Annon gritted his teeth and forced himself to stand up straight, extending a shaking hand towards the closest swordsman. Beneath the sickness, he felt wild. So many undiscovered things. It all gave him something to focus on and access this new power. He sought inside, words both intelligible and nonsense to him flickering by in his head, and a strange understanding of the world fell upon the trickster.

The air around the swordsman distorted as if an intense heat surrounded him. Nearby dead leaves and debris shuddered and moved by an unknown force, clinging to the infected's legs and sword. Eventually even the man's limbs would feel extremely heavy and be unable to move from his main body, forced there as if by a steel cage. The same distortion also appeared around the rest of the enemies, though to a lesser extent.

By the end, Annon grinned widely, teeth contrasting the gloom in the dead forest. "My new favorite trick. Sticks to you, not on me." Then he finally keeled over and puked.

Annon casts Magnetism [-10 MP] on Jonathan! Inflicts Immobilize and Disable!

Double Trouble is activated! The whole enemy party could also be affected!

Don't forget- Twice As Nice: Statuses that Annon inflicts last twice as long.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next