Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The never ending story.

+11
NicolaSalociN
Sargaras
Deegamah
Obli
Shadow
Zerifachias
Durn
Cerani
Hak
Masquerade
Plattack
15 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The never ending story. - Page 9 Empty Re: The never ending story.

Post by Obli Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:08 am

kung-flu

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity. Next year, everything had children. Even the Knight Mare was owned, during his election. Unfortunately, Shadow died and imploded. Plattack died but died. A mother-of-five who skied in a Halloween parade ate ninety-two kids. This was dangerous, not as dangerous as last Halloween, when happy bunnies rampaged throughout the meadows. All of humanity will bow to everlasting, cool Durn. Yet Plattack resisted Durn with asparagus that exploded upon himself. The steampunk stripper ate some Plattack-limbs, but threw down a wrestler with great epicness.

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu
Obli
Obli
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:09 am

was

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity. Next year, everything had children. Even the Knight Mare was owned, during his election. Unfortunately, Shadow died and imploded. Plattack died but died. A mother-of-five who skied in a Halloween parade ate ninety-two kids. This was dangerous, not as dangerous as last Halloween, when happy bunnies rampaged throughout the meadows. All of humanity will bow to everlasting, cool Durn. Yet Plattack resisted Durn with asparagus that exploded upon himself. The steampunk stripper ate some Plattack-limbs, but threw down a wrestler with great epicness.

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:56 pm

inside

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:02 pm

a

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:47 pm

cow

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:06 pm

that

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:11 pm

feasts

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Obli Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:00 am

on

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on
Obli
Obli
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:33 am

little

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolaSalociN Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:16 pm

children

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children.
NicolaSalociN
NicolaSalociN
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:24 pm

Authorities

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDoom Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:31 pm

I've read this whole thing by now and have taken interest in it!^^

have
EternalDoom
EternalDoom
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:26 pm

OOC: I don't know if you're completely unobservant or what, but it kinda helps to post the story + your added word in the post....> >

determined

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:34 pm

we

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined we
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:38 pm

have

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined we have
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Obli Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:55 am

reached

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined we have reached
Obli
Obli
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:20 am

an

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined we have reached an
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Obli Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:41 am

all-time

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined we have reached an all-time
Obli
Obli
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:16 pm

low

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined we have reached an all-time low.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolaSalociN Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:49 pm

sombrero

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined we have reached an all-time low sombrero
NicolaSalociN
NicolaSalociN
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:57 pm

(Nic, I put a period after low signifying the end of that sentence. You can't continue it. Luckily, I can improvise.)

attacks

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined we have reached an all-time low. Sombrero attacks
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkChibimon Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:03 pm

your

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined we have reached an all-time low. Sombrero attacks your
DarkChibimon
DarkChibimon
Restless
Restless

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:09 pm

home

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined we have reached an all-time low. Sombrero attacks your home
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:10 pm

and

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined we have reached an all-time low. Sombrero attacks your home and
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:11 pm

seeks

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny vampires who feast on repugnant noobs that often procrasturbate. Fearful kittens lash mercilessly at pregnant unwed teenage mothers. Later, unfortunate events occurred because the kung-flu was inside a cow that feasts on little children. Authorities have determined we have reached an all-time low. Sombrero attacks your home and seeks
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next