Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Masquerade on Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:25 pm

Mirror Spawn takes 7 Dmg!

HP: 13/20

[ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [/] [/] [/] [/] [/] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [A] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [R] [ ] [M] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [S] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [T] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Than appears at H4.
HP: 35
MP: 5
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 1
Move: 3 cells

Enemy Phase.

The Abomination moves to D6.

The Abomination casts Water on Shadow! 21 Water Dmg!

MP: 56/65

Rock Spawn uses Rock Cannonball on Than! 10 Dmg!

MP: 4/5

Mirror Spawn uses Maintenance on Self! +8 HP recovered!

HP: 20/20

MP: 15/20

Mirror Spawn moves to E8.

[ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [/] [/] [/] [/] [/] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [A] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [R] [ ] [ ] [ ] [M] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [S] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [T] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 2!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [Z] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [J] [R] [A] [L] [C] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [V] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [A] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [M] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Czeslaw
HP: 15
MP: 35
Atk: 0
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 3 cells

Rosetta
HP: 30
MP: 20
Atk: 5
Def: 3
Int: 4
Spr: 3
Move: 3 cells

Zero
HP: 25
MP: 15
Atk: 5
Def: 2
Int: 3
Spr: 3
Move: 4 cells

Almair
HP: 25
MP: 15
Atk: 5
Def: 3
Int: 4
Spr: 2
Move: 3 cells

Lily
HP: 20
MP: 25
Atk: 5
Def: 3
Int: 3
Spr: 2
Move: 3 cells

Jake
HP: 25
MP: 15
Atk: 4
Def: 2
Int: 2
Spr: 1
Move: 3 cells

Marioneta
HP: 40
MP: 25
Atk: 8
Def: 5
Int: 5
Spr: 8
Move: 3 cells

Agite
HP: 35
MP: 35
Atk: 10
Def: 4
Int: 7
Spr: 7
Move: 4 cells

Valincar
HP: 15
MP: 30
Atk: 3
Def: 0
Int: 7
Spr: 4
Move: 4 cells

Player Phase 1!

Valincar watched indifferently as the girl cut herself. "Save your blood, girl, for you should bleed for the injustice placed upon me. However, I might reconsider if you aided me in getting the book back. You couldn't be thieves if you gave the book back to me--that would be ridiculous." A slight smirk appeared on his face. The girl had courage--he liked that. But he could not trifle with the fools who had caused his book to be stolen in the first place. Getting it back was all that mattered.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Zerifachias on Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:49 pm

>Move, then Act

>>[Lily] moves to [D-4].

Lily paused, then nodded. "Then allow us to help you." She said, walking forward until she was almost next to the spirit, unafraid of him, even though he could attack her at any given point. She knew this, and was showing him her own bravery to make herself vulnerable to any of his attacks. Wordlessly, Lily pulled her bow off her back and strung it, the wood bending from the tension of the bowstring. She reached back and grabbed an arrow from her quiver, aiming it at the Insomniac.

Lily took a deep breath, then chanted: "The Southern Winds blow forward, the burning fire becomes my soul. The Eastern Winds blow forward, the powerful gust becomes my mind. The Western Winds blow forward, the tempered steel becomes my body. The Northern Winds blow forward, shattering ice becomes my heart." The arrow began to glow, electrical currents started to run along it's length. The bow and the bowstring were also caught up in this fury of electrical currents. Lily pulled back the string, farther than she would have normally. "T=The four winds merge into one being and bring forth lightning, which becomes my blade! Arrowhead Striker! Fly!"

>D-Ability

>>Arrowhead Striker

With that, Lily released the tension on the bow, and the arrow streaked forward towards the Insomniac at an incredible clip. The arrow sped like a bullet, as if the wind guided it's onslaught, and the tip of the arrow began to spark and crackle. There was no way the Insomniac could dodge, the arrow would reach him before either of the two enemies could react.

>[Lily] used [Arrowhead Striker] on [Agite]

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Plattack on Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:52 pm

[Almair] moves to [E-4].

Almair walked forward. He knew how much thin ice he was treading on, and it only got thinner with every step he took towards Valincar. He stopped right next to him. He opened his mouth as if to speak, but nothing came out when he knew what the result would be if he opened his mouth. He had to not speak for the whole battle. He wanted to express his thoughts on the matter, but no one wanted to bother an argument with him. He took his sword and pointed it at Agite. He took a rough measurement of distance, and knew he wouldn't be able to hit him this turn.

[Almair] [waits].

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Durn on Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:04 pm

Czeslaw watched as his newfound ally released an arrow at the Insomniac at a blistering speed, it was no doubt her Deathblow Ability. The Northern Priest was shocked, he had never seen such a quick and deadly arrow thrust at someone before. In awe, Czeslaw attempted to move forwards, although his occasionally reluctant personality stopped him from doing so. After debated wether or not to move forward, Czeslaw decided to stay put.

>[Czeslaw] waits.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Xenosaga on Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:32 pm

Rosetta eyed the puppetmaster for a moment, eyes narrowed to slits. She did not like the looks of those strings. Something told her it was est not to get into range of any of the girl's attacks. Sending a quick glance around the vicinity, the fencer took a slow, cautious step forward.

[Rosetta] moves to [C-3]

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Shadow on Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:42 pm

Shadow takes 19 Water Damage.
HP: 11/30

As soon as the water penetrated his body like gelid knifes thrown at unmatchable speed, he knew the colossus was much more powerful than he had expected. Covered in blood, Shadow tried to stand up and fight back somehow...

Shadow moves to H6, then H7, and finally to I7.
Shadow waits...

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : Nonexistence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Masquerade on Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:56 pm

[ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [/] [/] [/] [/] [/] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [A] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [R] [ ] [ ] [ ] [M] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [T] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [S] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Than takes 5 Dmg!

HP: 30/35

Enemy Phase.

The Abomination moves to E6.

The Abomination waits.

Rock Spawn uses Rock Cannonball on Than! 10 Dmg!

MP: 3/5

Mirror Spawn moves to F7.

Mirror Spawn casts Light on Shadow! 12 Dmg!

MP: 3/20

Shadow is Blinded! [Afflicted's hit rate lowers drastically.] NOTE: I will determine whether your attack connects via coin toss.

[ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [/] [/] [/] [/] [/] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [R] [ ] [A] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [M] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [T] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [S] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 3!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agite takes 10 Dmg!

HP: 25/35

The insomniac's eyes are unreadable due to the blindfold, but he could clearly hear the arrow being released to be sure. He stood in place, anticipating some attack of some sort, when Lily's electrified arrow pierced his torso. Agite gasped as it ran through him, but the expression quickly vanished only to be replaced by eerie laughing. He ran his fingers along the arrow's shaft. "Marioneta, it hurts so much....but...heh heh. I feel so alive that I don't really care," he said and looked to his partner.

Marioneta smiled at him, and then glared at the archer.

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [Z] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [J] [ ] [ ] [ ] [C] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [R] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [L] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [A] [V] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [A] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [M] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Enemy Phase.

Marioneta moves to J4.

The puppetmaster eyed the soul blade. "Oh, you poor thing," she spoke sweetly, but with a certain malevolence. "You're longing to fall into my grasp, aren't you? If that is right, let me fight to make it so." A creepy smile crawled slowly upon her face. She raised her hands into the air, and the strings previously attached to her puppet broke off and surged towards Almair.

Marioneta uses Marionette on Almair.

MP: 19/25

Marioneta moves Almair to C4.

Marioneta executes Almair's D-Ability Soul Steal on Rosetta! 8 Piercing Dmg!

As Almair finishes attacking, the strings retract and return to Marioneta's puppet. "That wasn't very nice of you, Soul Blade," she mocked and cackled wickedly. "Go, Agite!!"

Agite moves to H4.

Agite uses Root Restraint on Lily! 6 Dmg!

MP: 30/35

Lily is Immobilized! [Afflicted cannot take a Move action for 3 turns.]

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [Z] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [J] [ ] [ ] [ ] [C] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [R] [A] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [L] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [V] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [A] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [M] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Neutral Phase.

Valincar looked around him at the massacre that the enemies were creating. "I want my book...but these people shouldn't have to suffer from it," he spoke in agony. "If I could just get close enough to ensure my victory...."

Valincar moves to H5.

Valincar attacks Agite! 3 Dmg!
--Valincar links Burst! 7 Dmg!

MP: 20/30

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [Z] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [J] [ ] [ ] [ ] [C] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [R] [A] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [L] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [A] [V] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [M] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 2!

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Light in Darkness on Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:39 pm

Jake moves to E-2

"I really have no idea what is going on, so what should I do?" Jake was a bit more then confused. He had no idea what was going on along with what do do. "Should Sarah go attack something? More like that thing..." He eyed Agite. "Well Sarah we might be going for a pledged attack." The wolf barked an approval. "Well then lets go."

Light in Darkness
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Posts : 109
Join date : 2009-11-09
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Plattack on Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:17 pm

Almair didn't know what happened. But after he had taken part of rose's soul he noticed strings attached to him. He tried to cut them but they retracted back to the puppet that Marionette was holding. "Good tactic, try it again." He said, running back to his spot. When he got there he pointed his sword at Agite.

[Almair] moves to [F-4]
[Almair] uses [Soul Synchronize] on [Agite] 0% Dmg.
MP: 9/15

His blade began to glow and his soul came out of it once again. But this time, it could see the soul of Agite. Almair's soul became calm, losing its insanity. It attempted to mimic Agite's soul, and then went back into Almair's blade. He seemed relatively calmer now, but as soon as he made an attack, he would go back to being insane again.

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Durn on Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:31 pm

>Move, then Wait.

>>[Czeslaw] moves to [C-4] (Almair moved, so it's now unoccupied.)

Czeslaw watched his allies as they began executing their attacks. He then decided that he would also do the same, he slowly paced across the room, hoping that he wouldn't be noticed. Once he reached his targeted destination, he prepared himself for the attack that he would be using next turn.


>[Czeslaw] waits.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Shadow on Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:33 pm

Shadow takes 10 Light Damage.
HP: 1/30
Shadow moves to J7, then J6, and finally to J5.
Shadow waits...


Last edited by Shadow27 on Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : Nonexistence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Xenosaga on Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:43 pm

[Rosetta] takes 8 damage!
HP: 22/30


Taken by surprise by the sudden attack by her controlled ally, Rosetta glared coldly at the puppetmaster. If looks could kill, the female would have died too many times to count. Checking the wound, she found it wasn't fatal and little more than a scratch. Wiping away the blood, the fencer continued to stand, unyielding. How dare they. She was not going to stand for this.

Rosetta glanced over at Lily, the expression on her face turning to stone. But her eyes were like ice, a hidden fury burning behind it. They would pay. They would pay dearly.

[Rosetta] moves to [F-3]


Last edited by Xenosaga on Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Kurio on Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:31 pm

Zero moves to cell D-6

Zero somehow suddenly blanked out and didn’t notice that the enemies were attacking their allies now. But she snapped out of her daydream and studied the positions of her allies, enemies, and Valcinar. She was in time to see Almair attack Rosetta, which was odd but Zero didn’t doubt Almair when she saw the puppet strings detach from his limbs. She ran to a position so that she wouldn’t be able to hit her allies if the Puppetmaster was able to control her. Then she waited to see what would happen next.

Zero waits.

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Zerifachias on Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:46 pm

[Lily] takes [6 - 2 = 4] DMG
[HP: 16/20]

>Act, then Wait.

Lily yelped at the invisible vines entangling her body, forcing her down to the ground. Her legs were useless, but she could still move, even with the limitations. Growling angrily, Lily eyes the Insomniac with vengeance, but instead, decided to raise her bow against the Puppetmaster.

Sitting down made it easier to steady her bow, but Lily knew that standing up provided the most flexibility and the ability to make tiny adjustments so she wouldn't miss. Nonetheless, her aim was always true, she never before missed a shot, even while sitting.

Pulling back the arrow, Lily curved her wrist to the right slightly, giving the arrow, when it would be released, a spin to it for extra damage. Lily growled again, saying, "Okay, let's see if this works. Now, Thrust!"

>A-Ability

>>Arrow Thrust

Lily released the tension on the bowstring, causing the arrow to zoom towards the Puppermaster at an incredible speed. Lily's technique had also worked, the twist of her wrist gave the arrow spin direction, therefore increasing in power.

[Lily] used [Arrow Thrust] on the [Puppetmaster]. 110% ATK Piercing DMG. [10 MP]
[MP: 10/20]

She waited for the result.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Masquerade on Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:12 pm

[ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [/] [/] [/] [/] [/] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [R] [ ] [A] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [M] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [T] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [S] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Than takes 5 Dmg!

HP: 25/35

Enemy Phase.

The Abomination moves to F6.

The Abomination waits.

Rock Spawn moves to F4.

Rock Spawn waits.

Mirror Spawn moves to I7.

Mirror Spawn waits.

[ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [/] [/] [/] [/] [/] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [R] [ ] [A] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [T] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [M] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [S] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 4!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agite takes 2 Dmg!

HP: 23/35

As the insomniac endures the phantom's futile attacks, he laughs. "If you wish to inflict pain, then make sure you inflict a lot of it, lest you wish to slumber forever!"

Agite uses Dream Counter on Valincar!

Valincar is Asleep! [Afflicted can neither move nor act, but wakens upon taking damage.]

Marioneta takes 6 Dmg!

HP: 34/40

The arrow pierces Marioneta's torso, just as the previous arrow had struck Agite's, but she too laughed at the pathetic attempt to do her harm. She didn't even deign to speak to her delightfully weak enemies.

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [C] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [L] [ ] [Z] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [J] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [R] [A] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [A] [V] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [M] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Lily's Immobilize has 2 turns left.

Enemy Phase.

Marioneta uses Marionette on Rosetta!

MP: 13/25

"You all must have a death wish or something of the sort. I hope you all understand that you will not be leaving these ruins alive," the puppetmaster spoke tersely as her strings flew through the air and attached to the fencer, Rosetta.

Marioneta executes Rosetta's D-Ability Endless Flurry on Almair! 10 Piercing Dmg!

Marioneta moves Rosetta to C3.

The strings detach from the fencer and return to Marioneta's puppet while the puppetmaster just laughs. "Make sure you stop the soul blade, Agite," she commanded.

Marioneta moves to J7.

"As you wish," Agite replies with subtlety. He glares at the soul blade. "Prepare to fall victim to the nightmares that even the strongest soul!"

Agite uses Property Damage on Almair! 14 Dmg! (ATK)

MP: 18/35

Agite moves to J6.

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [R] [C] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [L] [ ] [Z] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [J] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [A] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [V] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [A] [M] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Neutral Phase.

The sleeping gas infiltrated the phantom's body. He scoffed at the insomniac's attempt to put him to sleep, but before he could think of anything else, he felt his eyes closing. The intangible mass fell to the floor in slumber.

Valincar is Asleep!

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [R] [C] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [L] [ ] [Z] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [J] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [A] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [V] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [A] [M] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 3!

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Plattack on Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:40 pm

>.>

[25-10=15]
[15-11=4]
HP 4/25

Taking a lot of damage from the multiple cuts and slashes of Rosetta's blades, Almair felt something he hadn't felt in a long time. It wasn't what he had been used to, no, he hadn't felt this in years. Then it hit him when he finally fell to the ground in this feeling. Pain. His eyes closed when he saw the house about to fall on him. He wanted this trick done on him again, seriously. He tried getting up but fell to the ground a few times. Looking over about an arm length away was his bag of supplies. He reached over to it and grabbed it, rummaging through it. He found a potion and threw it into the air. He quickly spun around and grabbed his sword and swung it straight through the air. There was a cracking sound and then bits of glass fell around his face, with a liquid falling straight onto him a second later.

[Almair] uses a [Potion] on [Almair].

He jumped up, cracking the glass on the floor, and looked at the enemies. "I'll get you for this, just let me in range, I'll make some heads roll!" He yelled in a pained tone. He couldn't attack this turn, or he risked the chance of getting hit by a house again.

[Almair] [waits].

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Light in Darkness on Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:56 am

Jake Move to H2

Jake was just in the back ground and wasn't about to be taken out of the picture. He at least wanted to help. Maybe if he had another chance Sarah could use swift attack. He really didn't want to interfere and get everyone mad. So he would stay on the borders and use swift attack where everyone could still hit them. Alimair seemed so be mad, or just plain angry. He had no right to judge but this guy looked like he wanted to take everyone down by himself. Jake kept his trap shut and just decided to talk to Sarah while waiting.

Light in Darkness
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Posts : 109
Join date : 2009-11-09
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Shadow on Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:22 pm

Shadow moves to J4, then J3, and finally to J2.
Shadow uses Potion on self! 20 HP Recovered!
HP: 21/30

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : Nonexistence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Xenosaga on Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:01 pm

Despite the fact that she had been controlled, Rosetta had continued to stare coldly at the puppetmaster, gaze unblinking. Even now, as the strings controlling her fell, she continued to stare, gaze refusing to leave the puppetmaster. Whipping out her rapier, she stepped forward again. She wasn't going to back down. Even if she herself was controlled and attaked her friends, she would not back down.

[Rosetta] moves to [F-3]

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:04 am

>Wait
Lily gritted her teeth as her two opponents moved out of her range, she couldn't attack either of them any longer. She would need to work on her attack range. Meanwhile, Valincar had fallen asleep. Unfortunately, Valincar was an important asset to their team, without him, they might not win.

Lily glared at the Insomniac and Puppetmaster. If she could get close enough to them, she might be able to trap them in a corner with the other's help. Then they would really be pounding them with attack after attack.

[Lily waits]

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Durn on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:07 am

[Czeslaw] waits.

Czeslaw glanced around the battlefield, it was nearly impossible to get anywhere near the puppeteer without being attacked by marionette. The best that he and his allies could do was pin her in a corner, rendering her trapped. "I'm going to stay back for now. I'll heal your injuries if necessary." He planned. If he had moved one step closer to the puppeteer, he would've been controlled, and his D-Ability wasted.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Masquerade on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:25 am

[ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [/] [/] [/] [/] [/] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [R] [ ] [A] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [T] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [M] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [S] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


NO POTIONS LEFT!!

Enemy Phase.

The Abomination moves to G6.

The Abomination casts Aero on Than! 23 Wind Dmg!

MP: 46/65

Rock Spawn moves to F3.

Rock Spawn waits.

Mirror Spawn waits.

[ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [/] [/] [/] [/] [/] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [R] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [A] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [T] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [M] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [S] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 5!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [C] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [L] [ ] [Z] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [R] [A] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [J] [ ] [ ] [V] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [A] [M] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Lily's Immobilize has 1 turn left.

Enemy Phase.

Marioneta moves to I6.

"What is this? Is nobody courageous enough to step forward? Or is nobody interested in becoming my puppet?" Marioneta taunted, her evil smile bearing resemblance to the malicious smirk of a demon. "Well, lucky for you all, my strings will capture your soul one way or another!"

Marioneta uses Marionette on Zero.

MP: 7/25

Marioneta moves Zero to F5.

Marioneta executes Zero's D-Ability Eclipse on Almair! 10 Piercing Dmg!

"See? They are inescapable," she concluded as her strings reattached to her puppet.

Agite uses Incoming Storm on Everyone! 8 Dmg!

MP: 6/35

Czeslaw is Immobilized!

Lily is Immobilized!

Zero is Immobilized!

Agite waits.

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [C] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [L] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [R] [A] [Z] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [J] [ ] [ ] [V] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [M] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [A] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Neutral Phase.

Valincar takes 8 Dmg!

HP: 7/15

Valincar awakens!

Valincar moves to J3.

"I have had ENOUGH of these tribulations! I banish thee from these ruins, but it matters not, for you are about to be banished from this existence!" Valincar exclaims in anger, opening his book and raising a hand into the air.

Valincar uses D-Ability Impending Rapture on Agite! 14 Piercing Dark Dmg!

"Guys! I think I can finish off this insomniac--focus on the puppetmaster!" Valincar calls to his supporters as he glares intently at the man who put him asleep and then was idiotic enough to awaken him.

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [C] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [L] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [R] [A] [Z] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [J] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [M] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [V] [ ] [ ] [A] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 4!

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Durn on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:20 pm

[Czeslaw] takes [8 - 5 = 3] INT DMG.

HP: [12 HP]/[15 HP]

Czeslaw, who had suddenly become tense, gazed around the room. Storms began to swirl inside of the Antechamber, violent winds churning. The storm grew closer to the group, causing an immense amount of damage to Czeslaw. The winds sliced through his left sleeve, revealing a bloody, gruesome cut. He cringed as he grasped his arm. It wasn't as painful as he had anticipated, but it still caused a sufficient amount of damage.

>Act, then Wait.

>>A-Ability

>>>Frost Artes

>>>>[Czeslaw] uses [Replenishing Gale] on [Almair]. [Almair] is healed for [6 x 1.5 = 9] DMG.

MP: [26 MP]/[35 MP]

"It looks like Almair needs a little help." Czeslaw thought to himself as his hand began to glow a light blue, refreshing color. He held his hand out in front of him, facing Almair's general direction. The blue mist ejected from Czeslaw's hand and flowed towards Almair, surrounding him in a rejuvenating, refreshing aura. He had been healed.

>[Czeslaw] waits.

As Czeslaw attempted to move, he realized that he couldn't move his legs a single bit. He was immobilized from the waist down. "W-What's happening?" He pondered to himself as he once again attempted to move his legs unsuccessfully.



Last edited by Durn on Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Plattack on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:53 pm

24-10=14
14-6=8
HP 8/25

Storm clouds seemed to be coming from nowhere, filling the room. They started striking everyone. As soon as he got a good look at the clouds however, they disappeared. It startled him a bit, but didn't hold his attention for much time. Because he was hit by Zero's D-ability. His vision blurred a bit and he had trouble seeing. He looked around, trying to find the enemy, when a blue mist fell upon him, healing him.

8+9=17
HP 17/25

He could see better now, and knew where to attack. Moving a few steps, he was in front of Marionetta.

[Almair] moves to [F-6]
[Almair] uses [Soul slash] on [Marionetta].
MP: 2/15

Almair let go of his blade and it dropped to the ground. But as it dropped, a chain was still wrapped around Almair's fingers. Even after the blade hit the ground the chain kept falling out. When it stopped he raises his hand back. Then in a wide whipping motion, he flung the chain with sword attached, towards Marionette. It fell to the ground in front of her, and started glowing. The glow got brighter, starting from his hand, through the chain, and then the sword. His soul came from the sword and its hands seemed to become like claws, slashing at Marionetta. Before she could even react, Almair flicked his wrist and the sword was back in his hand.

Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Posts : 1902
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Xenosaga on Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:29 pm

[Rosetta] takes 6 damage!
HP: 16/30


Wind blew harshly around her, slicing at her skin and clothing. It dug even deeper into her wounds, causing the blood to flow more freely from them, but she made no sign of noticing her injuries. Instead, the fencer sent a short nod at the phantom at his words and moved forward.

[Rosetta] moves to [H-4]

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:33 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum