Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

+9
Zerifachias
Raxiel
Knight Mare
Kurio
Shadow
Durn
Plattack
Xenosaga
Masquerade
13 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption - Page 4 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Kurio Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:40 pm

Zero uses Eclipse on Rock Doll.

Zero watched what the others were doing. Nothing really was of any interest to her. Except for the fact that the newcomer, whom she hadn't even learned the name of, killed the spirit-like figure in one shot. She grinned and glanced back at the wound on the golem. It was time for its execution. Again, the Lunar Amulet Zero had began to glow and the area darkened again. It was just like Nyur's death, only that sounds of objects clashing could be heard, the sound repeated five times and then light returned. But the Rock Doll had been turned from a golem to a pile of motionless rocks. While Zero stood where she was before using the finishing move, grinning.

Zero moves to cell E-7

Itwas probably pointless anyways, but Zero still ran close to the Mirror Doll, as if about to attack it soon.
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption - Page 4 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Durn Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:58 pm

>Move, then Act.

>>[Czeslaw] moves to [H-6]

Czeslaw, astounded that he was able to heal himself and easily shrug of such a mortal wound, decided that he would execute the Mirror Doll, seeing that the others had the other foes covered. He slowly moved over to a point where he could easily see the mischievous doll that had yet been destroyed. He formulated his next attack, ready to purge the summoned creature.

>D-Ability

>>[Czeslaw] uses [Boreal Malediction] on [Mirror Doll]. [5 x 2 x 2 (Intangible) = 20] Piercing DMG.

"Phantoms of the northern waste, purge this ungrateful foe! Drown it in scorn!" Czeslaw chanted as he held his kris high in the air, it began to glow an eerily dark blue color. He lunged the kris down, and stabbed himself in the chest. As the blade made contact with his chest, everything in the room lost color, time seemed to stop in place. Czeslaw was unharmed.

He slowly paced towards the Mirror Doll, time still at a halt. Wherever he walked, a small, icy trail would follow. Once he had arrived before the doll, he held out one hand and shoved it into the doll as if he was punching it. A large, gaping hole in the Mirror Doll formed as Czeslaw pulled his hand out of the doll. Small, eerie, white spirits began to flow out of the hole and swim around the time-stopped air around the Mirror Doll. The spirits breezed into the head of the doll, the hole in the chest of the doll closed up, and Czeslaw walked back to the original position he was in before the attack. Color returned to the chamber, and time sped up once again. Czeslaw's kris was sheathed, and the Mirror Doll stood across from him as if it was frozen. Seconds later, the doll let out an ear-shattering scream, causing it to fall backwards. After it had been felled, the spirits ascended from the doll's corpse, hovering over to Czeslaw and flying into his blade, reabsorbing the souls -now along with the Mirror Doll's soul- into his kris.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:17 pm

[Rosetta] takes 6 DMG!
HP: 9/15 (Max HP halved due to Weaken)

"Ugh. . . ." Rosetta forced herself to stay upright, the attack doing more damage to her than she had expected. Whatever the Rock Doll had done, she felt drained. As if something was physically baring down on her, weakening her.

She wasn't too happy about that.

Glancing behind her, she gritted her teeth. It seemed Czeslaw was taking care of it but it would be best if she moved herself away from it, just in case. But she wasn't about to let the Rock Doll go.

[Rosetta] moves to [F-4]

There. It might not be far enough but it would do. Turning back to the Rock Doll, Rosetta's eyes narrowed and she readied her rapier once more. Holding it vertically in front of her, the fencer closed her eyes, inhaling deeply and silently. She cleared her mind, focusing only on her target.

[Rosetta] uses her [D-Ability - Endless Flurry] on [Rock Doll]. [4 x 2 = 8] Piercing DMG.

Snapping her eyes open, she flicked her weapon to the side before swiftly pointing it toward the Rock Doll. Suddenly, multiple copies of her surrounded the Rock Doll, all of them in the same position as her. They seemed to flicker, showing she was using immense speed in order to leave afterimages.

As one, they pointed their weapon at the enemy and dashed forward, sending invisible strikes at the Rock Doll, all of them too fast to see. She then reappeared in her previous position, Chipped Rapier held vertically in front of her once more and eyes closed.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:41 pm

Valincar takes 20 Dmg!

Valincar OVERKILL!

Rock Doll takes 24 Dmg!

Rock Doll OVERKILL!

Mirror Doll takes 20 Dmg!

Mirror Doll OVERKILL!

[ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] [ ] [/] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [/] [/] [/] [/] [/] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [Z] [ ] [ ] [ ] [S] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [R] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [A] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [I] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [C] [L] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

All enemies have been defeated.
REQUEST COMPLETE!!

EXPERIENCE:

+2 - Valincar
+2 - Rock Doll
+2 - Mirror Doll
+2 - Player Phase complete less than 10
+1 - No Player Character KO
x1.5 - OVERKILL Bonus

TOTAL EXP GAIN: 14

Czeslaw: 0/10 ------ 10/10
Czeslaw......Level UP!
MP+5, Int+1, Spr+1
Next Level: 4/10

Rosetta: 0/10 ------ 10/10
Rosetta......Level UP!
MP+5, Def+1, Spr+1

Zero: 0/10 ------ 10/10
Zero......Level UP!
HP+5, Atk+1, Int+1

Almair: 0/10 ------ 10/10
Almair......Level UP!
HP+5, Int+1, Spr+1

Shadow: 0/10 ------ 10/10
Shadow......Level UP!
MP+5, Atk+1, Int+1

Lily: 0/10 ------ 10/10
Lily......Level UP!
HP+5, Atk+1, Def+1

Inyao: 0/10 ------ 10/10
Inyao......Level UP!
HP+5, Atk+1, Int+1
Next Level: 0/10

Skill Points Awarded!

Everybody receives 1 Skill Point!

The Party receives 600 Gold!

Very nice battle, you guys. ^ ^ You demolished the hell outta those guys, but I'm afraid that certain actions have consequences and what we see is never what really happens to be. For those who participated and got a level up, please go to your profile, change your level, edit your stats, and PM me to purchase new abilities if you want. If you don't expend Skill Points, then add the one you gained to your total thus far.

The phantom's face was frozen in horror as he glanced at the two heaps of rubble that had been his Dolls. Unbelievably, a solitary tear rolled down his transparent cheek and landed on the floor. He touched the spot where the tear had traversed and looked at his fingers afterwards. However, he clenched his fist within minutes. "I cannot see how thieves can be so heartless, but I have no time to deal with you. My afterlife is dedicated to protecting the book, and I will see it done. The Grimoire de Origens shall return to its rightful place even if I must pass through the infernos of Hell to do so!" There was hardly any anger in his voice....just anguish.

The energy in the room, which had been drained several times in the battle, reached an entirely new low as the phantom raised his hand into the air. The heaps of rubble surged with a violet aura and hovered into the air. "By my name is Valincar, I command thee to awaken once more! Immortal beings bound to do my bidding rise to form that of which is condemned by the gods!" The pieces of the Rock Doll and the Mirror Doll began to collide violently, clashing sounds echoing throughout the room. There was a burst of bright violet light and what stood before the Party now was frightening. An enormous golem made of stone had appeared with numerous mirrors infused with its body. From out of its back protruded myriad metal pipes, similar to the ones that had pieced together the Mirror Doll. It opened its mouth and roared, the ruins shaking by the force of just the sound. With a thudding noise, a boulder and what appeared to be a glass sphere exitted the beast's mouth and landed on the floor before it. Both objects morphed and eventually became miniature versions of the Rock Doll and the Mirror Doll, but not as threatening...maybe.

"I wish I could stay to see your wretched souls pass into the afterlife as mine has, but I have a duty that I must fulfill. The book shall not escape my grasp!" With that, the phantom fazed from existence.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:52 pm

"You have to be kidding me." Czeslaw sighed as he slammed his palm to the back of his head. He took a quick look at the newly summoned, frightening beast. It had been forged out of the remains of the old dolls, by the look of it. Czeslaw unsheathed his kris once more. "It would be nice if we could get out of here without any casualties, but with this thing in our way," He groaned, "I'm not sure if that's possible."

Czeslaw glanced at the large, abominable doll once more. The Northern Priest then analyzed his surroundings. The Grimoire de Origens was stolen, leaving its pedestal bare; the chamber had a lifeless feel to it, as if all living things in the ruins were destined to perish before nightfall.

"This is going to be one hell of a battle." He warned as he took his battle position.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:42 pm

Lily sighed, this could have been avoided. Instead of attacking, they may have been able to convince the spirit to stop with simple negotiation. Lily stood up from her crouched position and looked at Czeslaw, who was beside her.

"Czesla-" Lily paused, "Czes, your name is too complicated. Anyway, what do you think? Could we have negotiated with the spirit instead of attacking him? He seemed to be in some real pain..."

"I mean, his treasure was stolen. It must have been extremely important to him to go so far as to viciously attack us." Lily continued, "I mean, we weren't interested in his treasure, but just because he attacked up first, doesn't mean that we couldn't have negotiated our way out of this."

"Sometimes, negotiation is the best strategy, you know?" Lily sighed, "But I guess we don't have that option anymore." With that said, Lily strung her bow and put a hand on one of her arrows. The moment she did, however, she received an electrical shock from it. She snapped her hand back with a surprised cry, looking at her hand. "What...?"
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:04 pm

"I guess you could say that we attempted to negotiate with him, but that didn't work earlier." Czeslaw commented in an unsure tone. "If we have to kill this thing, I won't hesitate not to, after all. It's just the way things work. If you have to kill," He mentioned, "kill."

As Czeslaw glanced over at Lily, he commented in a somewhat hearty tone, "It's not that killing is a favorite pastime of mine or anything."

He then resumed his battle position, ready to attack.

"I know that the spirit looked as if he was in an immense amount of pain," He sighed, "but if he was able to revive the two fallen dolls into a different form, I have no doubt that he can revive this one if we manage to defeat it."
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:11 pm

"Even so," Lily replied, becoming more frantic with her words, "Even if we fail to negotiate once, that doesn't mean we just stop and attack ruthlessly! We need to avoid getting into situations like this!"

She bit her lip, "I've heard plenty of stories about how someone bested a spirit, and as a result, lost an arm or a leg...A heavy price to pay just to beat a spirit that could just rise up again and again. You can't kill a spirit, even with magic." Lily hesitated, she wanted to continue, but couldn't find the right words. The looming figure in front of the two looked extremely dangerous, could they beat something like this?

"Answer me this,' Lily swallowed, "There will be casualties if we fight this being, even I can tell that much. If that's true, then I believe that a strategic retreat is the best option we have here."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:24 pm

Almair only grinned as the phantom summoned the creature from the two dead bodies. He would have as much fun killing this as he did killing Valincar. He looked over at Lily and Czeslaw, having their conversation. He spoke out to them "You surely didn't anticipate coming in here and not dying, right?" He laughed under his breath and looked toward the huge monstrosity. Gripping his sword tightly, he got ready for the fight.
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:39 pm

Lily looked at Almair out of the corner of her eye. She was really starting to not like him and his attitude. She turned around to face his direction in order to reply. "I have no inclination to die. If I thought it was hopeless, I would have fled from the beginning." She remarked. "I'm not weak, I'm smart."

"I would rather flee and live, than fight a pointless battle and die." She continued, turning towards Czes. She knew from that point, that Almair couldn't be convinced by her alone, however, if she got the others to believe her, he would be forced to follow. "And right now, this is a hopeless battle. That monster is a combination of the Mirror and Rock dolls we fought before. It's defense is incredibly high, and magic won't work on it either. Not to mention it's power levels have increased dramatically. We had trouble dealing with them separately, and now there are one of each doll, and a combination of the two."

"Czes, please understand where I'm coming from!" Lily pleaded with him, "Help me convince the others, I don't want any of you to die."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:52 pm

The beast was growing impatient. The time battle was nigh!

Request 00-B: The Present Left Behind

Location -- Antigo Ruins: Altar Room

Objective: Defeat the Abomination!

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [A] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [R] [ ] [M] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I

Abomination
HP: 80
MP: 65
Atk: 0
Def: 0
Int: 10
Spr: 198
Move: 1 cell

Rock Spawn
HP: 20
MP: 5
Atk: 8
Def: 99
Int: 0
Spr: 0

Mirror Spawn
MP: 20
Int: 8
Spr: 99
Move: 3 cells

All right then! Your characters may start in rows H-J this time!

ATTENTION: I AM KINDLY ALLOWING PEOPLE TO JOIN MID-BATTLE. HOWEVER, THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES TO DOING SO. 1) YOU CANNOT ACT THE FIRST TURN YOU JOIN; YOU MUST TAKE TIME TO GET A SENSE OF WHAT IS GOING ON. 2) IF YOU GAINED A LEVEL UP IN THE LAST BATTLE AND HAVE NOT UPDATED YOUR PROFILE, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN UNTIL DOING SO. IT IS MORE OF A FAVOR TO YOU SO THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT STATS.

Last edited by Masquerade on Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:55 pm

Shadow starts at H5.
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:58 pm

(Act as if this post is following Zeri's please. :3)

>Trigger Command

>>[Czeslaw] retreats.

"L-Lily," Czeslaw addressed the girl in an astounded voice, "to be honest, I know exactly where you're coming from. I don't want anyone to die either." He pondered about what had happened last battle, if his arm would have been injured any greater than it already was, he would have been done for. "I have to admit, I agree with you. I think it would be a better idea to run and chase after the tormented spirit." He glanced at the beast, then back at Lily. "If you would like, we could convince the spirit, run back here, and have him call off his attack on the others?"

As Czeslaw began to follow Lily into the dark corridors of the Antechamber, he slowly turned back towards the others, reluctant to leave. After a small pause, he turned back, and followed Lily out into the previous room.

Last edited by Durn on Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:08 pm

[Lily] starts at [J-5]

>Trigger Command

>>Retreat

Lily shook her head, "Sorry guys, I'm not doing this. You can go fight you "epic battle" if you want, but don't blame me if you end up loosing an arm...or worse!" Lily took one look at Czes, still biting her lip. She was glad he had agreed to go with her, so she would make the best of it for sure. "Czes, I don't know if we can convince the spirit now unless we get back his treasure. But I think if we kill the spirit, his puppets will disappear. I want to refrain from doing that."

Lily sighed, "It's complicated, but if we could just negotiate with the spirit, then we might be able to win." With that said, Lily dashed out of the room.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:33 pm

[Almair retreats]

He usually didn't have people arguing with him. His smile stopped and no laughing broke out. He looked at Czes and Lily. "Death comes to all in the end. Staying here, or following that ghoul, it's suicide either way." He said in a completely serious tone. However unlike of him this was, aside from the insanity, he found it true. After that he stuck his sword in the ground and gripped it tightly. His smile returned and he chuckled slightly. He pulled it out of the ground and held it up in the air and his laughing got much louder and then stopped abruptly as Lily left the room. Nobody really argued with him, but it was even rarer that they left in the middle of an argument. He could have drawn the line right here and called it his victory, but he didn't. He wanted this argument finished fair and square, now was the time to act on that.

Last edited by Plattack on Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:15 pm

Zero retreats.

Zero took one glance at the Abomination and decided that it would be best to not fight it. Even though it may prove to be fun and challenging, even Zero knew that she may and probably will not survive the fight against it. When she noticed that Lily was running away, Zero took off after her.
If any of those people want to fight that thing...be my guest...but I won’t expect to see any of you alive...” Zero thought.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:46 am

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [A] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [R] [ ] [M] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [S] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I

Shadow
HP: 30
Atk: 7
Def: 2
Int: 5
Spr: 2

Abomination
HP: 80
MP: 65
Int: 10
Spr: 198

Rock Spawn
MP: 5
Def: 99
Int: 0
Spr: 0

Mirror Spawn
Int: 8
Spr: 99

Player Phase 1!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Choosing to retreat, majority of the party flees the altar room and returns to the antechamber. In the dimness of the antechamber, the phantom was hovering in the center of the room, surrounded by the corpses of more Quick Claws. Near the entrance to the ruins stood the female with the puppet, the Insomniac, and one final Quick Claw. The puppet lady leaned in and whispered something to the Quick Claw, and he took off. "Well, well, Agite. It looks like we will get to test our new strength against this fool here," the puppetmaster spoke, a malicious grin spreading across her face.

"If banishing this spirit is what is needed to try our strength, then it must be done, Marioneta," he agreed and took a battle stance.

Valincar growled. "You shan't be leaving these ruins alive with that book! I will force it from the decrepit hands of your corpses if I must!" His head turned suddenly as he saw some of the thieves from before enter the room. "You ran away? An oversight on my part. I guess I should have made sure to obstruct the entrance. The fact is duly noted for next time." His eyes travelled back to his current enemies. "I do not need your help, if that is what you have come for." He spoke very suddenly with a quiet arrogance. "Your thoughts and emotions are easiest to read after many tribulations. Feeling a bit of regret for what you did to me? Then go wallow in the darkest corner of Hell and leave me be...."

Request 00-C: Cause for Regret

Location -- Antigo Ruins: Antechamber

Objective: Defeat all enemies and gain the aid of the phantom!

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [V] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [A] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [M] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J

Marioneta
HP: 40
MP: 25
Def: 5
Int: 5
Spr: 8

Agite
HP: 35
MP: 35
Atk: 10
Def: 4
Int: 7
Spr: 7
Move: 4 cells

Valincar
HP: 15
MP: 30
Atk: 3
Int: 7
Spr: 4
Move: 4 cells

All right folks! For those who retreated, you may start in rows A-B in this battle.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:24 am

[Almair] starts at [B-4]

Almair walked into the antechamber and saw the real thief of the book. He laughed at it. Such lives were to come at an end before they could leave. When the phantom came over to them and started speaking, he gripped the sword tightly. He walked forward a few steps, and then stopped. He threw his sword to the ground and started yelling. "Pay some attention," He picked up his sword and pointed it at the ghostly figure. "I feel no regret. I will not hesitate to strike you." He said, getting ready to attack. Not the phantom, but Agite.
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:41 am

Seeing their adversary, Rosetta shook her head. There was no way they could take out this sort of foe, especially after already having down so much. Not mention her last attack had taken a lot out of her. Further fighting was pointless.

Seeing much of their group retreating, Rosetta took one last look at the three that had just appeared before quickly following after her teammates.

[Rosetta] retreats.

Arriving in the chamber with the others, the fencer stopped short upon seeing other occupants. It was the phantom and three others. She narrowed her eyes, recognizing most of them from previous battles. Rosetta clenched her rapier, raising it slightly in front of her. She could sense some hostility from the female with the puppet and another whom was most likely a companion of hers.

Somehow, she got the feeling that wouldn't be able to leave unless they took out the ones blocking their way.

[Rosetta] starts at [B-3]
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Mare Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:41 pm

Well im battling the Abomination... See you guys as im getting really un active and may as well quit.

Than starts off at H-4

"Well I'm not retreating!" Than muttered. He got his lance ready and wasn't about to go down without a fight. "If I die remember me!" he grinned. He spun his lance around and smashed it on the ground, "BRING IT ON!" He yelled.

Knight Mare
Drowzy Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Light in Darkness Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:52 pm

Jake was training his pet wolf when he came across some people who seemed to be fighting. His wolf Sarah was growling ferociously at these new visitors. "Down Sarah." Jake muttered. Sarah seemed frustrated but backed away. "Looks like you guys could you a little help!" Jake stated. He Ran over to

[B-2]

Then blew his whistle. Sarah went on full alert and was ready to serve her master. "By the way I'm Jake and I have a thing for wild animals. Most call me a Beast Master. This here is Sarah my wolf." Jake looked around it was a fairly large area where Sarah had room to help herself when she went loose. He looked at Rosetta, "A fencer I'm guessing?" He asked. Then at Almair, "And you look to be some sort of a mage swords person." He said a bit confused. "Anyways I'm here to help with my girl Sarah!" Jake blew his whistle again and Sarah got into a crouching position. "Lets see what these things got." He challenged.

Last edited by Light in Darkness on Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Light in Darkness
Light in Darkness
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:33 pm

Awesome

Also, I think it would be nice to add that Trigger Commands can be used at any time, depending on what they are. x3

[Lily] starts at [B-5]

>Trigger Command

>>Befriend the Spirit

Lily rushed into the room, (technically, she was first to do so) and scanned the area in front of her. Valincar stood near the center of the room, with the two others from the battle from before. If Lily wasn't mistaken, then those two were neutral in that previous fight. But this time, the puppetmaster held in her hands Valincar's treasure.

"Spirit!" Lily cried out, "Please let us help you! We weren't the ones who stole your treasure, we weren't interested in it at all! We just came to explore the ruins, I swear it!

"Please Spirit, let us help you! We all want you to have your treasure back!"

"You ran away? An oversight on my part. I guess I should have made sure to obstruct the entrance. The fact is duly noted for next time." His eyes traveled back to his current enemies. "I do not need your help, if that is what you have come for." He spoke very suddenly with a quiet arrogance. "Your thoughts and emotions are easiest to read after many tribulations. Feeling a bit of regret for what you did to me? Then go wallow in the darkest corner of Hell and leave me be...."

Lily said nothing in return, instead, she snatched a hunting blade from the sheath on her belt and held it in front of her body. Valincar's eyes were practically drawn back to the blade, as if wondering what she was going to do with the blade. With a sharp intake of breath and one fluid motion, Lily slashed a deep gash on her palm, biting down on her tongue to silence her cry of pain. Slowly, she relaxed her body and lifted her hand to Valincar again, palm facing him, showing the deep cut.

"I swear, until you call of the Abomination in the other room and accept our help, I will make cut after cut, even if my body is torn to ribbons!" Lily shouted at the spirit, "I'll cut off my hand, my entire arm, my foot, whatever it takes, it's damn better than dying here!" Spirits were odd creatures, to some of them, blood sacrifices pleased them. Since they had no blood of their own, they envied the living, since they did have blood. Seeing a human spill his or her own blood purposely normally would satisfy them. Whether this was the case with Valincar, Lily did not know, but it was better than nothing.

Lily winced as rippled of pain shot through her palm, blood dripped down her hand into a puddle on the floor, in plain sight of Valincar. Lily, however, did not lower her hand, determined to convince Valincar, as if proving that she could withstand the pain of loosing her blood. Lily, sensing it was time to speak again, simply said, "I will not stop, even if all my blood drains out of my body. Even if I become a spirit like you, I will not stop."

>[Lily] uses [Befriend the Spirit] on [Valincar]! TRC (Trigger Command)
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:40 pm

[Czeslaw] starts at [B-6]

As the Northern Priest traversed the halls of the ruins, he finally wandered into the Antechamber. Lily had arrived before him, just as he had thought. She had a large, gaping wound in her hand, which seemed to have been cut open by a blade. Czeslaw opened his mouth as if he was attempting to speak, the only thing that had escaped from his mouth was silence. He had faith in Lily; he felt that if he was to interfere, he could possibly jeopardize the entire mission, maybe even the lives of him and his newly found friends.

Czeslaw turned his head and glanced into the hallway that lead into the Altar Room, he felt as if it would have been a good idea to go back, but he knew that he couldn't just abandon Lily like this.

He decided to stay.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:34 pm

OoC: Alright, then...

Shadow moves to H6, then G6.
Shadow attacks Mirror Spawn! 7 Damage!
Mirror Spawn takes 7 Damage (7 - 0 = 7).
HP: 13/20
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:53 pm

Zero starts at cell A-5

Zero ran though the corridors of the ruins. She didn’t take much notice of anything before she arrived at the Antechamber again. Then she studied the positions of everyone. Seeing last time, it would be best to Zero if she went after the Puppetmaster first. So she stood behind Lily, who was cutting open her own palm to try to persuade the spirit-like being.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next