Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

+9
Zerifachias
Raxiel
Knight Mare
Kurio
Shadow
Durn
Plattack
Xenosaga
Masquerade
13 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption - Page 40 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Kurio Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:47 pm

Zero moves to cell F-4

Seeing that she was completely ignored by the girl, Zero smirked. She cirlced around the girl and all light faded for a brief moment. When light returned, Zero was still hidden and there was a deep bloody gash on the girl's neck.

Zero uses D-Ability: Eclipse on Lilith. 60 Piercing Dark ATK Dmg
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption - Page 40 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Corruption

Post by Shadow Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:03 pm

Shadow casts Vol on Lilith
MP: 21/35
Lilith takes 9 Damage, Piercing.
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:12 pm

Lilith takes 83 Dmg!

Lilith KO!

{ } {c} {c} { } {X} { } { } { } { } A
{t} { } {r} { } { } { } {r} { } { } B
{t} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} C
{t} { } { } {T} {T} {T} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {T} {T} {T} { } { } {t} E
{ } { } { } {Z} { } { } { } {R} {c} F
{ } {r} { } { } { } { } { } { } {c} G
{c} { } {V} { } { } { } { } { } {t} H
{c} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I
{O} {C} { } { } { } { } {S} { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

The Mysterious Girl has been defeated!
REQUEST COMPLETE!!

EXPERIENCE:

+10 - Lilith
+2 - Player Phase completed less than 10
+2 - No Player Character KO
+1 - No Items used
-1 - D-Ability used

TOTAL EXP GAIN: 14

Valincar: 20/36 ------ 34/36
Next Level: 34/36

Rosetta: 20/36 ------ 34/36
Next Level: 34/36

Zero: 6/36 ------ 20/36
Next Level: 20/36

Shadow: 25/36 ------ 39/36
Shadow......Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 3/36

Sonia: 2/24 ------ 16/24
Next Level: 16/24

Skill Points Awarded!

+1: Shadow
+0: Valincar, Rosetta, Zero, Sonia

The Party receives 300 Gold!

No Affinity gained...

Edit your profiles, please~~
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:46 pm

The girl collapsed to the floor and Valincar hovered over to her quickly. She looked up at him, sparks flying from the mana core engine unit on her back. "H-have you come to rescue me?" was all she managed to say before she blacked out. Valincar lay her body down gently on the steel floor, a grimace of depression on his face. "We can't just leave her here," he said suddenly. "I don't know if any of you saw it or felt it, but this girl was in pain. She was suffering and confused. There was no way she did this on purpose. This was all Albere's doing. Him and his sick experiments." One of Valincar's fists clenched. "All in favor of taking her with us, say 'Aye'."

> Take the Mysterious Girl

> Leave Her Behind
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:56 pm

Shadow caught a glimpse of the poor girl laying on the metallic floor, her obvious suffering manifestating through the silent room, only broken by Valincar's voice.
"Albere... He has gone too far with this." Shadow spoke, looking at Lilith's blood slowly being carried over, her battle wounds still fresh. "...And though I'm not fond of the 'Aye' expression, Valincar, you are right."
After a short pause, he closed his ayes and smirked, opening his mouth for the words to echo the room: "Aye."

Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:16 pm

Take the Mysterious Girl

Sonia ran over to the girl's side, wiping some of the blood on her robes. She dug into her Bag, taking out a life crystal and herb at the very bottom. She crushed both substances, laying the mixture over her wounds before struggling to put the girl over her shoulder.

"We're not leaving her... it... it's not right. Come on, we can't linger..."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:26 am

Zero sheathed her dagger and sighed, seeing that the others were intent on taking the girl along. It was obvious that she couldn't win if she chose to just leave the girl, plus Zero felt a slight bit of sympathy for the girl.

"Looks like I can't really argue here...alright, she can come with us..." Zero said, "We're going to need the help if we are to fight Albere again..."
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:04 pm

Rosetta nodded her head, agreeing. She saw no reason to leave the mysterious girl behind, save for the fact that she had attacked them. But it was easy to see that she hadn't done so of her own free will. If anything, it would probably be best if they took the girl with them.

Not to mention, Rosetta did not wish to leave the girl in the hands of the psychotic scientist.

Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:26 pm

And it was decided. Valincar hefted the girl onto his back like she was nothing, despite the fact that she had heavy machinery attached to her. Together, the group burst through the emergency exit door and ran down the path that led back to Visterre...

Once there, the group stopped in the Town Square. The girl was beginning to awaken, so Valincar set her down and let her stand up. She was a bit uneasy, but she managed. She took a moment to glance at every one of the party members, and then gazed at her new surroundings. "I-I'm no longer trapped in the laboratory, am I?" she asked suddenly, her voice docile. A pleasant look of surprise was on her face as she continued to absorb the wandering townspeople who stopped to glance at her occasionally and all the buildings and the trees and the sun--all of it brought a weight of nostalgia upon her and a solitary tear trickled down her cheek.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:45 pm

Finally. Town.

Rosetta let a breath as she gazed out at the scenery. It felt like forever since they last saw daylight. That had to be worse than the ruins mission. The Element Striker winced suddenly, having cracked her neck when turning her head. Not to mention the dried blood had turned all crusty and was highly uncomfortable. It was a miracle she was still alive with how much she had bled.

"We should rest at the inn," Rosetta suggested, reaching up a hand to rub the back of her neck. What she wouldn't give for a chance to clean herself and get some new clothes.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:45 pm

Even though Valincar no longer had to worry about things as trivial as blood, dirt, and filth, the nightshade wished for his friends to feel clean, so he vigorously nodded at Rosetta's statement. "Okay. I that's a great idea. First, everyone can go to the inn and get cleaned up. Then, you can venture off around town. Let's meet up in front of the Guild Headquarters around sundown. Is that clear?" Valincar knew that everyone would be eager to bathe, so he decided to let the question be rhetorical. He hovered over to the girl. "Yes. You are no longer in the Soul Laboratory. Take a stroll with me. We'll all listen to your story when we meet up later," he told her and hovered off to check out the shops and such. He gestured for her to follow. She wiped away the tear and marched off after the strange dead guy.

~Item Shop~

Potion (Heals 20 HP upon use) / Gold: 50 / Number in Stock: 0

Mana Fragment (Heals 10 MP upon use) / Gold: 80 / Number in Stock: 0

Life Crystal (Revives fallen character with 20% Max HP) / Gold: 150 / Number in Stock: 0

Antidote (Removes Poison upon use) / Gold: 30 / Number in Stock: 0

Revolt Herb (Removes Sleep upon use) / Gold: 40 / Number in Stock: 0

Grenade (Deals 20 Piercing Dmg to a target upon use; Range: 3 cells) / Gold: 200 / Number in Stock: 0

Chest Key (Unlocks treasure chests) / Gold: 120 / Number in Stock: 0

~Weapon Shop~

Nodachi (This fairly long and sharp sword was designed specifically for war. Increases ATK by 5; equippable by Valincar) / Gold: 550 / Number in Stock: 0

Murgleis (A rather odd rapier with a slightly wider and sharper blade and a more ornate hilt offering more protection for the hand in which it is wielded. Increases ATK by 5 and DEF by 2; equippable by Rosetta) / Gold: 1080 / Number in Stock: 0

Spark Dagger (An enchanted dagger whose blade surges with electricity. Increases ATK by 5; Lightning Elemental; Added Effect: Paralysis; equippable by Zero) / Gold: 1640 / Number in Stock: 0

Irritation (A slasher with a strange red blade that emanates with some aura that seems to enrage the target. Increases ATK by 4; Added Effect: Berserk) / Gold: 720 / Number in Stock: 0

Oak Staff (A staff made from the bark of an oak tree. Increases ATK by 2 and INT by 5; equippable by Sonia) / Gold: 1080 / Number in Stock: 0

~Armor Shop~

Stylish Clothing (Professional clothes that disarm the enemy making it seem like the wearer isn't much of a threat. Increases DEF and SPR by 4; equippable by Rosetta) / Gold: 800 / Number in Stock: 0

Illusion Robes (Robes spun from synthetic fibers that reflect light at different angles to prevent the wearer from being seen. Increases DEF and SPR by 4; equippable by Zero) / Gold: 800 / Number in Stock: 0

Inferno Mail (Enchanted mail made of volcanic steel, it seems to glow as if always in the presence of firelight. Increases DEF by 5 and SPR by 2; Resist Fire; equippable by Shadow) / Gold: 1025 / Number in Stock: 0

Covenant Robes (Beautiful robes meant to strengthen the bond between the wearer and his or her acquaintances. Increases DEF by 4 and SPR by 5; equippable by Sonia) / Gold: 950 / Number in Stock: 0

~Guild Library~

Secret Request Scroll 02 (A scroll requesting the aid of a guild for investigating the sighting of a mysterious substance near Cai Vestuaria)

Current Gold: 685

Last edited by Masquerade on Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:54 pm; edited 8 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:37 pm

Valincar hovered down the streets with the girl in tow. He slowed down a bit so they could travel next to each other. The sun was shining in a cloudless, blue sky. The streets weren't as crowded as usual, for the heat and humidity kept people seeking desperately for shade, so most people were in their comfortably cool homes or in the shadows of the great jungle trees. In his mind, the nightshade was going to target the weapon shop first. His book simply wasn't cutting it anymore and he yearned for something...different. Of course, he pushed all that to the back of his mind as he strolled with the strange girl. "So, my name is Valincar, by the way," he said to her in a light tone. "What's yours?"

The girl didn't look at him, but a faint smile crossed her face. "My name is Lilith. Albere called me 'Lilith Type-X' because I was just another experiment to him," she replied, her voice remaining surprisingly calm. She gazed ahead blankly though. The pair were getting some really strange looks from passersby, but they weren't an ordinary pair.

A look of concern appeared on Valincar's face. "So, what's your story anyway? You don't appear to be a robot or machine of some sort. It's only that attachment that throws the normality off."

Lilith sighed. "It was only 4 years ago when I was an average girl attending school. I was hanging out with some friends on the path leading to the Soul Laboratory when we were ambushed by monsters. In the midst of the chaos, Albere swept in and kidnapped me. I was knocked unconscious so I couldn't remember my way back to the jungle from the Soul Laboratory. When I awoke, I felt horribly different. That's when I noticed the machinery." She paushed and pointed to the mana core engine unit on her back along with the huge axe blades. "For a couple of years, he ran experiments on my new form, and made me fight countless of his other experiments. After realizing my potential, he sealed me away in that room until you guys rescued me. I was hazardous and attacked you only because my unit had not been properly taken care of, but I'm feeling better now." Her small smile was that of a weary person. The poor girl had been through much turmoil in her life, and it was just because of the sick mind of that ridiculously dramatic scientist.

Albere. His days were numbered.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:04 pm

Sonia whispered thanks to Valincar as he took the girl from her shoulder. She knew that she would never have made it out of the factory with the girl on her back. And besides, Valincar was probably the best one to take her anyway. She didn't know much about spirits, the actual dead ones, but she figured their fatigue level was higher than that of a mortal so.

The town was a refreshing sight after the dungeon that was the Lab. As Rosetta left to go take a bath, she looked down at her robes. She too was covered in caked in blood, tentacle goo, and monster spit. Some of it was still fresh, and while it would make a good sample for study, she didn't enjoy the feeling of filthiness. She would have to get a bath herself and quickly.

"Clara! Clara look! Sonia!"

Sonia whirled around, only to have most of the still wet goop fly into the face of the voice. Sonia turned bright red before realising who had gotten the face full of monster goo. Ariana Linnet, with her Sister Clara behind her, free of the mess that had once covered Sonia.

"Sonia you look a mess..."

"Oh... I... I'm sorry we were in a Laboratory and w-"

"Look you don't need to explain. You were fighting and you got this..."

"Monster Goo..."

"EW EW EW EEEEWWWW!!!"

Clara sighed, Sonia glew a deeper red, she was ashamed that she had gotten the goo on her... friend...

"Oh stop it Ariana, she didn't mean it..."

"EW EW EWW... Oh what's that!"

Ariana ran off, completely unaware that she still had goop dripping from her. Clara sighed, looking from where her sister was running off to and back to Sonia. She tried to form words, but then looked back at her Sister and then towards Sonia.

"I-"

"D- Don't be... we... we'll catch up"

Clara nodded and then rushed off after her sister, saying something of not wasting the little money they had. Sonia sighed. If Ariana didn't kill Clara, a mixture of distress and high blood preasure would.

Sonia made her way to the shop knowing she didn't have any clothes to change into. She found herself drawing towards a single set of robes. They were elegant, and for some reason she seemed closer to the other people in the shop just by being by them. Not to mention there was a staff that suited it quite well. She took both to the counter with her sum of gold and paid for them.

Sonia buys Oak Staff and Covenant Robes!

Sonia then proceeded to the inn, who's keeper noticed her as she walked in. Offered her a free shower, and allowed her to relax for just a bit. It was thereafter that she put on the robes and had her old equipment ready for sale.

She headed back for the shop, her old equipment in hand. As she made her way to the counter she set the staff and robes on the table, hoping they would fetch for some amount of money.

Sonia sells Summoner's Staff and Evocation Robes!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:59 pm

Hot water crashing down his body, washing away his tiredness and refreshing his spirit... Nothing could be better than a slight rest before venturing into the Soul Laboratory again, considering he had fallen in battle several times during the traverse.
The town, finally, after everlasting hours of nonstop combat. Looking around he noticed the Nightshade and Lilith on the distance, Sonia and three strangers (At least, to him), Rosetta appareantly heading for the inn... The conmotion in the Laboratory seemed so distant up to a point of complete nonexistance. Nevertheless, his eyes darted to the Weapon and Armor Shops, both which seemed to have restocked. A single crimson-bladed Slasher, his predilect weapon, was the first thing he noticed...

Shadow buys Irritation!
-720 Gold
Shadow buys Inferno Mail!
-1025 Gold

Shadow sells Leather Slasher!
Shadow sells Iron Mail!

Shadow equips Irritation!
Shadow equips Inferno Mail!
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:06 pm

Eventually, Valincar and Lilith made it to the weapon shop. They entered the building and were relieved by the coolness of the ice mana crystals placed in certain spots of the shop. Lilith looked around at the various weapons. "Hm, I see that they have no axes of any kind for me," Lilith stated simply while taking a glance at her halberd.

"I guess not many people around here use them as weapons," Valincar answered dejectedly and meandered off to look for a new weapon. There were quite a few to choose from, but a particularly nice sword stood out to him the most. "Nodachi," he said aloud, reading the tag on it. He picked it up and swung it a few times. It felt good. He hovered over to the counter and set it down along with some gold. While he was at it, he offered the book to the merchant who took it in return for a little bit of gold.

Valincar purchases Nodachi!

Valincar sells Traveler's Guidebook!

Lilith joined him at the counter and marveled over the sword. "That's a pretty impressive weapon," she commented. "I didn't take you as one to wield such a weapon."

The nightshade shrugged his shoulders. "I didn't either, but wielding it just feels...right. For some reason, anyway." He hovered over to the door. "Shall we carry on?"

Lilith nodded and followed him out of the weapon shop.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:45 pm

Zero immediatly made her way toward the shops. She didn't care that she was soaked with blood. Before she was able to get to the weapon shop, Zero hard the same irritating voice beind her, Rei again.

"Oh my! Zero, what happened? You're soaked in blood!" Rei asked, being considerate of Zero for once, "But don't worry, I'll get that off."

Rei murmured something and pointed at Zero, multiple runic symbols surrounded the windwalker, and any signs of blood on her had disappeared within seconds.

"...thank you Rei..." Zero said in a quiet voice.

"Just as I thought. You don't hate me." Rei commented, "But then again, how could anyone hate someone as beautiful and elegant as me?"

"Why the hell do I even bother with you?!" Zero snapped and stormed into the weapon shop.

The first thing that Zero spotted was a new dagger with a jolt of electricity surging through it once in a while. It obviously was better than her dagger now which has become a bit dull already. She paid for the dagger and sold her old one, then walking toward the armor shop.

Zero buys and equips Spark Dagger

Zero sells Dirk

In the amorshop, Zero saw that another set of robes had arrived while they were in that damned labratory. She paid for it and changed, then sold her blood-stained robes and walked out to meet up with the others.

Zero buys and equips Illusion Robes

Zero sells Midnight Robes

-------

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=491
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40