Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Stat Role Play Idea

Go down

The Stat Role Play Idea Empty The Stat Role Play Idea

Post by Masquerade Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:36 pm

Yeah. It's not mine. Some fellow on another forum by the username, DragonMasterX came up with the idea. I brought it over here without his permission. So, I guess I stole it.

Story in a nutshell:

DMX created Zanea's Tales. I joined. I played. I didn't like the way it was going. I left. I wanted to make it better. I tried to start it on other sites. Failed. Made my own site because Marriland sucked. Started the role plays that you all know and love here on Eternal Dream. Here we are.

Oh well. Let's see...he gets credit for: the stats, the skill points, the A-Ability, the S-Ability, the R-Ability, the D-Ability, the basic character sheet layout, job promotion, battlefield, and the phases and flow of battle. I think that's everything. Forgive me if I have forgotten anything else.

The plots, however, and the world of Alidaire are indeed of my own brilliant creation. Also, everything that I've built upon the foundation are my own ideas. However, it is imperative for you to know that the skeletal features of the stat role play came from DMX. So thank him that you now have the opportunity to play something so great.

Thank you.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down