Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Monsters' Academy

+6
Creame
Masquerade
Via
Sargaras
Greycat
Kurio
10 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Monsters' Academy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Monsters' Academy

Post by Cerani Thu May 13, 2010 10:14 pm

Satal raised an eyebrow at Peacock . . . what an asinine name. She got to her feet and set her hat on the desk before catching the booklet of a survey.

Student Info. They still do this crap?

She dropped heavily on the chair and shoved the booklet off on the floor. Did he seriously think that he would intimidate her? A corner of her mouth turned up slightly in a smirk. The thought was amusing, to say the least. First off his coat . . . the only word for it was ridiculous. That was only word that came to mind whenever Satal the thing. Second, beneath all that huff and talk, she knew he was probably still frightened of her. Nowadays, she was even more volatile than in her first year, and a bit more intelligent. If he wanted to mess with her, he was going to have to try very hard.

Still, the one girl a few desks away sort of caught her attention. It was more the smell that came from her direction than anything else. Smelled like a carrion's breakfast. Not that it was unappetizing to her, just why would anyone else want it? Curious.
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Thu May 13, 2010 10:16 pm

"I enjoy the rain... One of my most favorite things." she said swiviling around to look out the window too. "And, yeah, it does stink I have to do it all again... , but there is no way out of it. Atleast I will remember some of the stuff we have to learn." she said gazing at the rain falling from the grey clouds."
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Thu May 13, 2010 10:17 pm

Envy laughed as she picked up her paper. What a waste of a perfectly good coffee cup. Answering the questions truthfully, she was going through most of the questions fairly quickly. Under her breath, she stated her answers in order, barely audible. Only Vyne (and others who had acute hearing) could hear her. "Envy Utano. Sixteen. Female. Siren. Pranks and cooking, mostly~. Other people, myself and my sister. Going on the trip and seeing the world, maybe. Nope, I'm single~. World Domination - Maaaybeee~ Oh, I like both... Pie? My favorite color... I like lots. Maybe pink or purple..."

Vyne was not so pleased. Examining the cup shards on the floor, she frowned. "...Was that really necessary?" she mumbled, turning her attention to the test. ...And are these questions relatively important? How will knowing our favorite colors and dating habits benefit anything? Really?" she asked quietly. She wasn't really expecting a reply; it was more of a rhetorical question.
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Thu May 13, 2010 10:24 pm

Zazi sighed and leaned his head back.
"All too true... No turning back the wheels of time..." he muttered gently.
He was becoming bored... He hated boredom... He guessed it was time to ask what he had been wondering.
He leaned forward and whispered "So, what exactly are you, race wise?" He made sure noone in the room heard him, save for Kasey.
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu May 13, 2010 10:24 pm

Nikita slammed her pencil down on her desk and drank the last of her smoothie. "Hey, Peacock-sensei, it is done," she stated simply, a satisfied grin on her face, her eyes filled with malice and hate. To her surprise, Peacock-sensei actually walked over to her and collected the paper. "What? No telekinesis, bird freak?" she huffed at him.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Hey, I have to walk sometimes. How else could I keep this slim figure?" He gestured to his slender body and gave Nikita a seductive smile which caused her to gag.

"Are you serious? I'm starting to feel like I'm a victim of sexual harassment," she managed through the feeling of her stomach roiling in disgust. "And why the hell do you need to know if we're dating anyone? I know you're young, but you're still a teacher. Isn't there a rule or something against teacher-student relationships?" She blinked. Peacock-sensei was back on his desk leafing through a fashion magazine.

"Hmm? Were you saying something, Ni-chan?" he replied indifferently to her. That's when he slapped his forehead and pointed at Vyne. "No, it's not really necessary. I just needed something to keep you guys busy." He straightened his coat and flipped the page in his magazine.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu May 13, 2010 10:45 pm

Haku looked up to see Leon awake, she was about to jump onto the bed and hug him again when she remembereed that all Leon's nosebleeds happened when she hugged him, for some reason. She decided not to take the risk of having Leon pass out and just smiled.

"You're awake! And it's fine. Nekonome-sensei talked to the teacher already." Haku answered, "But what's that notebook for? And why did you hide it so quickly?"

During this time Haku had not noticed that her excitement, worry, and then excitement again had somewhat undone her human disguise. Her ears and all nine fox tails were showing, but being the oblivious person she was, Haku didn't notice at all.
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Fri May 14, 2010 2:40 pm

"Book? What book?" Leon asked innocently, slipping it in his pants pocket. He raised an eyebrow at her ears and tail. So far, he hadn't slipped up with disguise (not since he saw Kiba at least) and was surprised to see Haku.

"Kitsune?" he asked, pointed at her ears. "It explains ashy cindery scent you have." He smiled at her again. He liked Kitsunes. In fact, they were the only one of the three transforming beast spirits races he got along with. Tanuki on the other hand...
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri May 14, 2010 3:18 pm

Only when Leon mentioned it did Haku realize that her disguise had became slightly undone. She quickly covered her ears and hid them and her tail before giving Leon a nervous smile.

"Wh-what are you talking about Leon-kun?" Haku asked nervously, "What Kitsune? I don't see a Kitsune anywhere."

Although, Haku knew this probably wasn't enough to stop Leon from asking. But she had to try, since she couldn't think of any other way.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Fri May 14, 2010 4:04 pm

Kasey looked at him for a moment, then she reached in her backpack and pulled out a water bottle with a red liquid inside. She placed it on his desk. "Does that answer your question?" She waited a moment, " what are you, race wise?"
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Fri May 14, 2010 5:28 pm

Zazi looked down at the bottle and chuckled to himself.
"Yes... Ive been around enough of your kind to know now..."
The teacher, superisingly, walked out of the room. Perfect timing for him.
"Well... Seince the teacher is gone... I think I'll show you..."
Zazi grinned to himself as his shape twisted into a few diffrent animals in a few seconds. He then turned back into his human form.
"A Shade, is what I am..."
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri May 14, 2010 5:35 pm

As Peacock-sensei continued to flip through his fashion magazine, Nikita drummed her fingers on her desk. Homeroom wouldn't last too much longer and she was eager to get out. She reached into her bag and pulled out the paper with her schedule on it. Advanced English 11th was her first class of the day. Nikita loved to write, but only about things she liked to write about. By taking an advanced class, Nikita figured she would have more expressive freedom. Carefully, she folded the paper and put it back in her bag. She grasped her pencil and began drawing violent doodles of animals being caught in webs and then having their internal organs drained by a spider. Art class was a little later on in the day, but she figured a warm up wouldn't hurt.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Fri May 14, 2010 7:41 pm

"Haku-san," Leon pressed. Every moment dwelt on her race was a moment to forget the book. "You can tell me if you're a Kitsune you know." He grinned, "I'll even tell you what I am as a prize." He really didn't care about the school rule. Ok, he did, but what where friends for if not tell them your secrets?
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri May 14, 2010 7:52 pm

Haku instantly became flustered when Leon asked her of her race. She didn't know if she should tell Leon, in truth she wanted to know Leon's race too, but she didn't want to break one of the biggest rules of the school. She had heard of rumors of the student police, and she really didn't want to cross paths with them on hostile terms. After thinking a bit, Haku decided that Leon was trustworthy enough, that and the fact that her desire to know Leon's race tempted her.

"Okay I'll tell you Leon-kun, but just you and you can tell no one else, okay?" Haku responded, "I'm a Kyuubi, like a Kitsune except with nine tails and each tail representing one of my lives. I lose a tail each time I die, and if all nine tails are gone, I die for real."
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Fri May 14, 2010 9:59 pm

"Interesting... I have never met one before..." She said excitedly. "Or even heard of one for that matter." She muttered the second part real quietly. "But, we learn new things everyday." She said as she sat up straight in her chair. "... So , have you made any new friends yet?"
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Fri May 14, 2010 10:25 pm

Zazi chuckled to himself. "I heard that... But anyway... I more or less have made one.... Some odd kid named Leon... Other than that, I only really have one... A girl named Haku... But she really scares me sometimes..." He sighed, realising how pathetic it was.
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Fri May 14, 2010 10:38 pm

Kasey smiled "She scares you ... Why would she scare you?" She giggled. "That's sounds funny... You don't seem like the person who gets scared..." Kasey couldn't control herself from laughing. "What kind of scare... like BOO! , or .. like .. wierd scare?"
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Fri May 14, 2010 10:52 pm

Zazi rolled his eyes at her comment. he knew he shouldn't give away so much info so freely, but he didn't care.
"It's an odd feeling type of scared... Like... Afraid, that at any second of the day, you would suddenly catch fire for NO reason... Yea..."
He hoped noone heard, as he could be in trouble if he were reported.
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Fri May 14, 2010 11:07 pm

"So , now your afraid of fire too? fire does not just happen... silly.... " she said teasing around as she patted the top of his head. "your okay .. the fire monster wont get you.." She cracked up. "Im sorry , Im sorry , but thats such an odd fear.. like totaly ... out of the blue..."
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Fri May 14, 2010 11:14 pm

Zazi sighed and swiped her hand away.
"P-lease don't do that... I really dont like I when people touch my head... Another odd thing about me..."
He noticed she said it was an odd fear, and it was... Unless you were in his situation.
"I guess Ill have to introduce you to Haku... Within a week you'll understand..."
He nodded slightly, wondering how long homeroom would be.
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Fri May 14, 2010 11:47 pm

"I would LOVE to!!!!! Then maby i could understand your odd fear of fire too!"
Kasey was all excited about meeting his friend, when it really was not a big deal. She looked at the clock on the wall and counted the minutes they have been in homeroom. "gosh , when does homeroom end???!!!!"
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Sat May 15, 2010 12:00 am

Zazi simply shruged to her question.
"By my count, we should get out in about... Five minutes..."
He nodded and looked over his schedule.
"With people like you and Haku around this year, it should prove to be very... Interesting... Besides... You know that Leon kid I mensioned earlier? Him and Haku get along really well... If you know what I mean..."
He said the last few words with a wink, and then broke out laughing, which caught the attention of a few nearby people, who gave him an odd look.
Zazi noticed their stares and glared at them, effectively making them look away.
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sat May 15, 2010 9:19 am

Satal decided to look at her schedule, even though she'd already seen it. She had more than a few elective classes this year, since she'd taken most of her core classes already.

Advanced Martial Training - Mr. Shonan, GYM 2
English 12th (3rd year) - Mrs. Van Gresnik, 202
Advanced Visual Arts - Mr. Miller, 142
Demonology - Mr. Riley, 014
Temporal Philosophy - Ms. Miles, 133
Metaphysical Artes - Mr. Moreau, 316

The Academy offered some pretty out there classes, assuming you could stay long enough to get into them. But her schedule left her pretty much free the rest of the day, except the space near the bottom where she was supposed to choose a club to join. Satal hadn't done all that well in the last couple clubs they'd made her join, so this year it would have to be different. Otherwise, they might actually fail her, and then she'd be stuck here another year.

But what was there to choose from? The last time she'd looked, the selection wasn't really all that great. Ranging form the mundane to downright stupid.

Gotta pick one, girl . . . but what if . . . ?

What if indeed, that idea was more stupid than the rest of school put together. Or maybe not. It was tempting.

Hmm . . .
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat May 15, 2010 10:17 am

Peacock-sensei suddenly looked up from his magazine and threw it into the air where it turned into a myriad of paper butterflies that drifted around the room. "Always remember to recycle kids!" he exclaimed. He then hopped off his desk and looked around the room. "Well, has everyone finished? Don't worry if you haven't; the most important stuff was the first few items on the sheet. I'll just take them now." The papers levitated and soared over to the teacher, all of them piling on top of one another to form a nice, neat stack that landed on his desk.

Nikita growled, for she was cut off right in the middle of a particularly good doodle. However, her attention was torn away as a solitary black widow dropped down from the ceiling and landed on her shoulder. A girl sitting behind her had a terrified look on her face, but Nikita didn't seem to be affected by the spider. It crawled to the entrance of her ear and stayed there. It was as if it was whispering a secret to her or something. Nikita nodded and the spider scurried away. At least I have my club for this year, she thought. That means I have to quit my current club, but I'd get rid of anything to join this new one.

Suddenly, the bell rang and the students collected their things and proceeded to head out the door, chattering excitedly. Nikita grabbed her bag and stood up. "Time for English, I guess. Ugh...I can't believe I have to come back here for Chemistry in second period..."

Last edited by Masquerade on Sat May 15, 2010 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Sat May 15, 2010 10:27 am

Kasey started to laugh at the people who looked at them with weird looks. "...Yes , I think I know what you mean." She said catching her breath."But....like...already... didn't they just meet... That's ...... Weird.." She explained, then drinking from her water bottle , then putting it away.
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Sat May 15, 2010 10:38 am

Zazoi gave a quick nod.
"Yea, they just met... It's a little odd if you ask me..."
He shruged and closed his eyes, looking tired.
"But, everyone is diffrent, you never know what will happen in some cases..."
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next