Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Monsters' Academy

+6
Creame
Masquerade
Via
Sargaras
Greycat
Kurio
10 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Monsters' Academy - Page 4 Empty Re: The Monsters' Academy

Post by Via Sat May 15, 2010 11:02 am

"That is very odd....But , some people click fast....Very fast." Kasey said"are you okay ...you look exhausted."She looked at him seriously. "Everyone is different..."

Kasey looked at the clock once more. She was eager to get to her next classes, she might meet some more new people.
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Sat May 15, 2010 1:11 pm

"So," Leon smiled slightly. "You're a kitsune? Nine tails at that. You must be good. I only got seven. I'm a bakeneko, by the way." He grinned. "But isn't it cats that got the nine lives?" He sighed. "Up until a few weeks ago, I had three tails, but my power went up on my birthday."

He yawned then sneezed. Someone was probably spreading rumors about him somewhere. Glancing at the clock, he asked, "How long do you think we can stay here before the teachers miss us?"
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat May 15, 2010 1:20 pm

Just as Leon sneezed, Haku did also, twice. Someone probably had mentioneed her, and that someone must've been Zazi. Haku made a mental note to drop a few sparks onto Zazi's hair later in the day, preferrably somewhwere far from any water source.

"Hmm. I dunno when." Haku answered, "But are you alright now Leon-kun? Do you think you can go back to class now? Oh, and you still did't tell me what was that notebook for!"
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Sat May 15, 2010 1:30 pm

Leon hurriedly tried to come up with another excuse for the book when the doors burst open. With an air of flair, Kiba stepped in. For once, I'm not so mad to see Kibaka, he thought. "What do want Kibaka?"

"I heard my cute little kitten was on a sick bed and his girlfriend was watching over him," he smiled. "Why wouldn't I come?"

"And how did you find that out?" Leon asked, exasperated, blushing at Kiba's reference to Haku.

"From him," Kiba said, pointing at a hitodama behind Leon that bobbed before vanishing.
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat May 15, 2010 1:45 pm

"G-Girlfriend?" Haku immediatly blushed and looked away slightly, trying not to let Leon or Kiba see her blushing face, "But I'm just Leon-kun's friend."

Haku's eyes widened when she saw the ghost right before it vanished. She blinked a few timed and turned to Kiba, pointing at where the ghost was.

"Have you been using these ghosts to spy on Leon-kun the entire day?" Haku asked, slightly disturbed by the ghost.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Sat May 15, 2010 1:59 pm

"Not just the day~" Kiba smiled, a bit evilly.

"H-he's b-been having g-g-ghost follow m-me my entire l-life," Leon stammered pale-faced from under the sheets. "Everywhere"

"How else will I watch over you? You won't even let me bathe with you anymore." He pouted slightly. "We used to bathe together e-ve-ry-day~" He hugged Leon from behind. Leon shuddered.

"That was when I was six!" he protested angrily, pushing Kiba away.

"Temper, temper Kitten~" Kiba smiled. He opened the notebook and scanned the page. "Oh, keeping records, are you? You are my little kitten! I still have an accurate list of all the times you wet the bed~"

"Hey!" Leon yelled. Then he pat his pocket. "How did you get that book! Give it back!" Leon dived off the bed in a futile attempt to retrieve it.
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat May 15, 2010 2:13 pm

Haku watched the small fight, with a forced smile on her face as if trying very hard not to show her feeling of the tension in the room. She tapped Kiba on the shoulder when she noticed that he had Leon's notebook.

"Um, could you tell me what's written on that notebook? Because Leon-kun won't." Haku asked, "And could you give that back to Leon-kun please?"
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Sat May 15, 2010 2:36 pm

"For his wife, I'll comply~" Kiba smiled. He turned the book her way, after waving two hitodamas Leon's way to hold him off. On the page, in Leon's hand writing was-

First Day
After meeting Kibaka, I made two new friends. A shapeshiffter named Zazi and cute girl called Haku.

-Haku and I are in the same class. I'm so Lucky! I love you
-I had a nosebleed. She likes to hug. Not a bad thing, but...
-She's really cute! Nice too. This is going to be a good year.
-I fainted after she hugged me again. She either has a B-cup or a C-cup. I'll find out later.

Leon turned bright red as Haku read the page.

Last edited by Zaneko on Sat May 15, 2010 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat May 15, 2010 2:42 pm

Haku also turned red as she read the page, partially because of embarrasment of being called Leon's wife and because of a bit of anger from what Leon wrote in the last line. She turned to Leon, a smile on her face but in her mind she was ready to let dozens of sparks fall on Leon's body.

"Kiba-san, you may leave now." Haku said, "And Leon-kun, could you clarify that last line a bit? What exactly are you going to do to find out?"
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Sat May 15, 2010 2:53 pm

Leon swallowed. He didn't like that smile. Not one bit. He tried to remember what his mother taught him about kitsunes. Umm... some could make powerful illusion. Not important. Ah... they also used fire, though different from the type bakeneko's used. Troublesome. They could be very testy. Bad. Their fire power ranked them among the most power yokai. Very bad. Very very bad.

"I'll leave you to your lovers quarrel," Kiba smiled. He waved goodbye and walked out the door, though he left several hitodama's to float invisibly around to room to record the incident, in full 3-dimensional panoramic view, for him to see later.

"Well, you see..." he said, backing away, mentally cursing Kibaka. "I wanted to get to know you better. I like knowing all about their life, family, bod- ah- backgrounds." He laughed nervously.
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat May 15, 2010 3:16 pm

Haku stared at Leon for a moment, her expression not changing, then she smiled sweetly and hugged him. She believed what Leon said was true, after all, Leon was her friend.

"Okay Leon-kun. I understand." Haku said, "But why would you refuse to tell me earlier if this was the only reason?"
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Sat May 15, 2010 3:26 pm

For some strange reason, Leon felt that he had escaped great danger. He sensed several presences vanished and figured Kibaka had left some spies. His nosebleed a little from the hug, and he assumed that he was getting more tolerant (and not that he was running out of blood to bleed.)

"Ah, some people think that it's a weird hobby," he said. Thank god she's so innocent, he thought. "It is pretty weird, though. And I picked it up from Kibaka too." He shuddered slightly. "Do you have any sibling or life with family?"
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat May 15, 2010 3:48 pm

As Nikita left the classroom, she could feel Peacock-sensei's evil gaze on the back of her head. She dared not look at him; she would deal with it later. In the hallway, a couple more spiders dropped down from the ceiling and landed on her shoulders. They were black in color, so they blended in perfectly with her clothes. Heh, heh, heh...I can even use some of my powers and be discrete about it, she thought as she navigated her way through the building. The spiders told her about what was new in the school and a little bit about the freshman class. She stroked each spider, which looked as if she was brushing something off her shoulders, and they retreated back to the ceiling.

"I wonder if I should visit my locker really quick...," Nikita pondered aloud. She was thinking that she may have left a smoothie in there over the summer and her stomach rumbled in pleasure at the idea. An entrail smoothie left to heat and ferment over the summer. Perfect.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm

"I don't think that's weird. After all, I spent almost my entire middle school years with Zazi." Haku said with a slight laugh, "Anyways, it looks like you're fine now, let's get to class!"

Dragging Leon by the hand again, Haku ran toward their next class, which was Gym, one of the few subjects she can actually pass without Zazi's help. Stopping outside the girls' locker room, Haku let go and ran into the room, finally leaving Leon alone for a while.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Sat May 15, 2010 5:42 pm

Sighing as Peacock-sensei's class ended, the two girls stood up simultaneously and walked out, looking over their schedules. "Vyne~ What classes do you have this time? I'm sure they're all the same as mine, but just to make sure...~" she asked her sister.
"Gym, Chemistry, History, Choir, Algebra II/Pre-calc, Latin, and Art. Vyne stated blankly, walking toward the gym.
Envy frowned, re-reading her own schedule. "...Hm, strange. I have the same, except I have Home Ec. instead of Art." "Wahhh... I wanted all my classes with you..." Vyne mumbled, putting her schedule away. "Ah, it'll be fine. We'll cross that bridge when we get there, okay?" Envy smiled, patting her little sister on the head.

Nearing the door to the girl's locker room, the two eyed someone standing outside the doors alone. Envy grinned, circling around the blue-haired boy. "Hmm~ What do we have here? Some fresh meat? The newbies are cute this year, eh sis?" Vyne walked over to stand by her sister, smiling. "...He's pretty cute. Are you lost...?" Vyne started, adjusting her strange hat. "...or maybe you're just tryin' to get a peek of some girls in the locker room, eh?" The other twin finished, grinning at the boy.
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Sat May 15, 2010 5:46 pm

Zazi shook his head at Kasey.
"Im fine, thank you... Well... We should be going to our next classes now, so I'm just going to go..."
Zazi stood up and gave a smile to the vampire girl before walking out of the room. He decided to leave when he saw a few people in the hall, one of which being Haku
"First class, gym..." he said to himself before walking in to the locker room.
"Hmmm... Haku and Leon should be in this class... Hehe..."
When he got inside he looked around. "Leon! You in here?"
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Sat May 15, 2010 5:56 pm

Abandoned by Haku outside the girls locker room, Dan was about to leave (far too early in the year to risk raiding) when he was cornered by twins. This was really turning out to be a bad day.

"No, no," he said with a nervous smile. "A friend just dragged me hear and abandoned me outside. I was just waiting for her to come out." Twins were never good news, according to Kibaka, that is. He wanted to back away, but they were circling him (like sharks, he thought grimly.) He was still panicking when he spotted his salvation.

"Zazi-san," he called as the shape-shifter headed to the locker room. They didn't know each other much, but Zazi knew Haku. He might be able to get him out of this awkward situation. He hoped.
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Sat May 15, 2010 6:07 pm

Zazi heard his name and turned around to see Leon being circled by two... Odd looking girls. He quickly walked over and noted they were by the girls locker room.
"Ahhh... There you are..."
He looked at the two. They werent freshmen, he could tell.
"Exuse me, girls, but do you have some kind
of bussiness with my freind, here?" He asked in a genlemenly voice.
He knew you could catch more flys with honey than vinegar, so to speak.
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Sat May 15, 2010 6:35 pm

"Zazi," Leon said quickly, "Haku hugged me in class and I fainted so I ended up in the infirmary and I'm pretty sure I narrowly escaped death after my cousin showed her what I wrote in my notebook but she forgave me and then dragged me here from the infirmary in order to catch gym class but abandoned me outside the girls locker room door and now these two twins came up and they are accusing me of trying to peek at the changing girls and they look like they want to kill me." He took a deep breath. "Save me?"
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Sat May 15, 2010 6:50 pm

"Oh, no, you have it all wrong. We're not angry at you or anything... We just wanted to help." Vyne said sweetly, twisting her hair with a finger. "Right, Envy?"

Unfortunately, Envy only heard half of what was said. What was much more interesting was the new person. "Ooh, count my lucky stars~ These first years are absolutely adorable~ <3" Envy cried, walking behind the new arrival. "We have no buissiness, really~ Just trying to become... aquainted, is all. Do we really look all that threatening~♪?" she asked, sliding her arms around Zazi's waist in a kind of friendly grope hug.

"Ah... I'm sorry about my sister... I'm Vyne, and she's..."
"Envy~♪"
"Yes and... We're not bad people at all, honest." Vyne said, shaking her head at Envy's actions. "Um... If you need any help with anything, you can ask one of us... We'll always be around."
"Yes, yes... We'll both help you with anything at all~♪" Envy said, dropping a slight musical note at the end of her sentence.
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Sat May 15, 2010 7:00 pm

Zazi was slightly confused, these two girls didn't seem at all thretening... But he had Been around Haku long enough to be careful.
"Now, Leon... I honestly dont see what you are so worried about..." he chuckled and looked at the one behind him, twisting his shape a bit to turn his head all the way around (he had no regard for rules) to see her.
"I assume the gym here has multipule grade levels in it?" he asked, with a smile.
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat May 15, 2010 7:19 pm

Students were forced to stick close to the walls of the hallway as a grumbling Nikita stormed away from her locker towards English class. There was a raging flame in her eyes and a literal shadow of disappointment was hovering over her. "Will you get lost?!" she shouted at it causing it to panic and transform back into a human form after which the apparent "he" walked away quickly and nervously.

The door to the Advanced English 11th classroom burst open as Nikita rushed in. She took a random seat right in the middle of the classroom just like she preferred. On the blackboard, instructions were written:

Take out a single sheet of paper and write a short autobiography. You may only use one sheet of paper, front and back. Put down as much of your life onto it as possible.

Nikita looked around the room. There wasn't a teacher present, but the name "Spectra-sensei" was written at the very top right corner of the blackboard. Her eyes narrowed. What kind of person would this teacher be? Regardless, Nikita took out her sheet of paper and started writing. It was agonizing. Her life had been so boring. Her parents taught her at home for obvious reasons. She didn't have a lot of friends, mainly because she used to eat them when she was young. Several times, they were forced to move because of that. Eventually, Nikita developed into quite the young woman and began attending the academy with absolutely no friends; that was the way she liked it. Unfortunately, she had the displeasure of making quite a few acquaintances. An image of Envy flashed through her mind and she grimaced. What was wrong with that girl? The words were filling the page quite quickly.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat May 15, 2010 7:37 pm

Inside the locker room Haku heard some commotion outside, undoubtingly Leon got into some trouble for something, she wasn't sure what though. Haku quickly changed into her gym clothes and walked out, to see Leon, Zazi, and a pair of twins. The twins were oddly dressed enough, of course she heard that almost everyone here is since the academy had taken wearing the school uniform non-mandatory.

"Uh, what's happening here?" Haku asked.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Sat May 15, 2010 7:52 pm

Envy smiled up at him, seemingly not phased at his awkward head movement. "That's right. Actually, all electives here are open to all the grades. Soooo, maybe you'll see us again in one of your classes~"

The two turned their heads towards the arrival of yet another first year. Envy, of course, was delighted. "Today is such a good day~ First years are soooo cute~ Kyaaa~!" she buried her head into Zazi's back, not wanting to detach herself just yet.
"Hello. Please ignore my sister... she likes meeting new people." Vyne said quietly.

"Nothing is going on, really. Um, actually, I think we need to go and get dressed..." Vyne pipped up, raising an eyebrow at Zazi and her sister.
"Aww... I'd hate to say it, but she's right... It's okay though, 'cause we'll be seeing you all in class~" she released her hold on Zazi, only to attach herself to Vyne.
"It was nice meeting you~♪" the pair sang, strangely in unison, before disappearing into the girl's locker room to change.
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Sat May 15, 2010 8:24 pm

"That was very... interesting," Leon sighed. Another two weird ones to add to his growing list of students. He jotted down the information in his book. With another sigh, he turned to Haku, and grabbed his nose to stauch another nosebleed.

"Give me a sec!" he gasped, running to the locker room. He sighed again as he changed into his gym clothes. Haku in bloomers... He cleared his head with a quick shake and finished his changing before rejoin Haku and Zazi outside.
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next