Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love WoW. *explicit content*

4 posters

Go down

I love WoW. *explicit content* Empty I love WoW. *explicit content*

Post by Sargaras Thu May 20, 2010 8:50 pm

Ok, some people are pissing me the fuck off! They insult WoW, when it is by far the most played MMO ever and will continue to be! Here's what you dont get: WoW is FUN! It has the experience to have some of the best gameplay ever, and some people complain about how much it costs... Well, here's an idea: don't play!
This is why WoW lives, because it constantly changes! And because they charge, Blizz can make an awesome game.
Also, I think a fine for playing is just a way to keep the asshole trolls who hate it from playing!

*pant* There, I said it, now get off my back ya asshole trolls!
Abd for those who dislike WoW but keep to themselfs, I thank you.
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

I love WoW. *explicit content* Empty Re: I love WoW. *explicit content*

Post by Masquerade Thu May 20, 2010 9:05 pm

You say it is fun, but how is that right? Others say it sucks, but how are they right? It all depends upon perception, really. I think it sucks because you have to pay and people who waste money on that every month when they could spend it on something else that is more productive are rather...well, I can't think of a word for them at the moment. But does that make me right? Of course not. But you're not right either. As a matter of fact, maybe you shouldn't be so flagrant about how supposedly awesome WoW is. Face it. As long as there are people that shout from the mountaintops about how much they love the game, there will be those who hate the game that express their opinion in the same way. You really have no right to be angry at them with them without being angry at yourself and those who proclaim they love the game. Just sayin'.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Thu May 20, 2010 9:14 pm

And this is obvious in response to me(even though it refers to a ton of others)...so I'll just reiterate what I've already said in the general forum...

I really don't have any dislike towards those who like and play the game. I just wanted to see how furious you'd get....cuz I love making people angry just to see how far they'll go...

This entire conflict had me busting out laughing for at least 15 cumulative minutes.
--------
But people who actually troll over anything, especially WoW, are losers. >,> Yelling and screaming for or against something is a waste of precious part of your life, since we're all gonna die, and defending something that does not exist will only destroy your life, not it. for the game and it's data are eternally preserved by signals, you are not.
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Thu May 20, 2010 9:17 pm

Ahhh... This is quite true... Well... Most of it anyway...

I should be less flanboyant about it, but it's just the way my mind works, and im sorry about that.

Also, if we earn the money, I don't see a problem with how we spend it Smile

But, it is true, there will always be haters and lobers... Like the way I hate those stat RP's... But then again... You don't see me trolling every stat RP, like the WoW haters do...

'nuff said.
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu May 20, 2010 9:55 pm

Avatar of Sargaras wrote:I should be less flanboyant about it, but it's just the way my mind works, and im sorry about that.

Well, you just pretty much summed up what the people on the opposing side are thinking as well. See? You're both alike; the only difference is that you and the haters are taking opposite sides. That's about it. So, in the end, both sides should take it down a notch, but they sadly won't. Oh well. That's where the good ol' "coping" comes in. You just get used to it. But good point on the money thing; if you earn it, spend it how ya like. Makes sense.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Thu May 20, 2010 10:03 pm

Ok... I guess it's time for me to calm down... By the way, what did you expect from me, a civilized conversation?
I'm 13 years old, easily aggrivated, and can be an overall jerk...
In fact... The only person around my age I can have more-or-less intellegent conversation with, is Windy... So, Ima stop ranting now...
/chillpillz
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu May 20, 2010 10:12 pm

Avatar of Sargaras wrote:In fact... The only person around my age I can have more-or-less intellegent conversation with, is Windy... So, Ima stop ranting now...
Why thank you Saggy~...Windy is flattered...ara...~
Anyways, about this whole thing...Windy thinks that arguing over these things are just a waste of time...WoW has its upsides and downsides, just like any MMO...although Windy has to give WoW credit for having such a large population of players for so long...ara...^^
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down