Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seraphim Song

+3
Zerifachias
Silver
Durn
7 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Seraphim Song - Page 7 Empty Re: Seraphim Song

Post by Durn Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:36 pm

Terra moves to E6!

Terra casts Faerie Spark! CRITICAL HIT!! 18 Intellect Damage!
MP: 18/52

That's it, conniving bastard. You're finished. Terra's frown only intensified as a searing orb of sparkling, magenta flames danced in the palm of her hand, "Faerie Spark!" Terra screamed as she ran toward the man and lashed her palm out toward him, allowing it to launch directly out of her grasp and into Telrius's chest. The orb then exploded into a magnificent display of various colors of magical energy. "Go back to the hell from whence you came! You demon! Fiend!" She shouted at the man, emotions furiously pouring out of her voice.

I - V : Fallacy
Boss Battle vs Telrius, the Aberration of Insanity

Location -- Klar Skjønnhet : Borderline of Waking Nightmares : Entry Hall

Objectives: Defeat Telrius!

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzUz_rnblio

Atmosphere: Will to Survive! [Ally Party: -10% Damage Taken]

{F} {F} {F} {F} {E} {F} {F} {F} {F} A
{F} {C} { } { } {T} {W} { } {C} {F} B
{F} { } { } { } {R} { } { } { } {F} C
{-} {-} {-} { } { } {C} {-} {-} {-} D
{F} { } {|} {I} { } {T} {|} { } {F} E
{F} { } {|} { } { } { } {|} { } {F} F
{F} {R} {|} { } { } { } {|} { } {F} G
{F} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {F} H
{F} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {F} I
{F} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {F} J
{F} {F} {F} {F} {F} {F} {F} {F} {F} K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-

Telrius takes 33 damage!

Telrius loses 15 MP!

Wallace's Mentality Bar decreases 2 levels!

Terra's Mentality Bar decreases 1 level!

~ Neutral Phase 4 ~

N/A

~ Enemy Phase 4 ~

"Why do I help you scummy children, you ask?" Telrius's voice fluctuated between a higher and a lower pitched voice as he happily twirled in place, "That will all become clear soon enough, my boy! Until then..." He fluttered up into the air and launched various projectiles of shadowy energy at Wallace, which exploded upon contact and caused an abnormally loud, high pitched ringing noise to shriek throughout Wallace's eardrums "Suffer!".

Telrius casts Screeching Crows on Wallace!

Wallace takes 5 damage!

Wallace evades Confusion!

Wallace evades Disable!

Telrius moves to E5.

~ Calculation Phase 4 ~

Ruthas is no longer affected by Disable!

Ruthas is Insane!

Ruthas moves to I4!

Ruthas waits.

Ruthas is no longer affected by Haste!

Chloe is no longer affected by Haste!

Wallace is no longer affected by Haste!

The Darkened Tendrils sift throughout the ground!

Wallace takes 11 damage from Darkened Tendrils!

{F} {C} { } { } { } {W} { } {C} {F} B
{F} { } { } { } {R} { } { } { } {F} C
{-} {-} {-} { } { } {C} {-} {-} {-} D
{F} { } {|} {I} {T} {T} {|} { } {F} E
{F} { } {|} { } { } { } {|} { } {F} F
{F} { } {|} { } { } { } {|} { } {F} G
{F} { } { } {R} { } { } { } { } {F} I

Terra (Spellbinder)
Lvl: 5
HP: 25/25
MP: 18/52
Atk: 1
Def: 5
Int: 10
Spr: 7
Move: 2
{//////////}

Chloe (Charmer)
HP: 50/50
MP: 1/10
Atk: 0
Def: 9
Int: 1
Spr: 9
Move: 6
{//////////}

Ruthas (Dancer)
HP: 13/30
MP: 12/30
Atk: 9
Def: 7
Int: 3
Spr: 5
Move: 4
{//////////} INSANE

Wallace (Demonologist)
HP: 9/25
Atk: 10
Def: 4
Int: 6
Spr: 6
Move: 3
{//////////}

Rage (Summon)
MP: 15/15
Atk: 20
Def: 2
Int: 2
Spr: 3

Insanity (Summon)
HP: 19/19
MP: 30/30
Atk: 8

Telrius (Aberration of Insanity)
HP: 51/105
MP: 66/150
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 12
Move: 5

Exit Door (Scenery)
Def: 50
Spr: 50

Column (Scenery)
HP: 10/10
Def: 15
Spr: 15

Fire (Scenery)
** Just don't fucking touch it, people.

{-} and {|} = Staircase Railing [Cannot be passed through / Cannot be occupied]

~ Player Phase 5 ~

Last edited by Durn on Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:47 pm

Chloe moves to B-7

Chloe leaped forward and landed gracefully behind Wallace. She wrapped her arms around his neck, lying on his back with her legs in the air. She supported herself by using Wallace's neck muscles, but with her lightweight body, she wouldn't be surprised if he felt anything at all. Chloe snaked her head around and planted a soft kiss on his cheek, making sure he got a large whiff of her perfume. With that simple action, Chloe sent the rest of her energy into Wallace, just so that his strength could be restored.

Chloe giggled lightly and jumped off of Wallace's back, tracing her fingers across his back as the last traces of her energy left her own body into Wallace. "I hope you enjoyed my little gift," Chloe said sweetly.

Chloe uses Special Effects: Charm Regeneration on Wallace! Heals 60% Max HP! (6 Stockpile)

Charm Stockpile: 0
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:11 pm

Wallace moves to D5.

Wallace dashed over to the fleeing, to him anyway, Telrius with intense agility. He turned and nodded to Chloe. "I do appreciate your gift, Chloe. I don't know what I would have done without it," he said thoughtfully with a gentle smile before turning to his foe, his smile transmogrifying into a determined frown. He slashed at Telrius once with impunity.

"Suffering will have to be delayed, I'm afraid." Wallace lowered his head to look at the ground and shook it. "In order to find out what is occuring in this hell of a place, we will succeed." He looked back up, gaze unwavering.

Wallace attacks Telrius! 10 Dmg! (ATK)

Rage moves to E4.

The enraged demon stomped across the floor until he reached his target. Rage was pissed off now. Out of the things he hated, enemies that moved around a lot were one of the things he hated the most. So, with anger backing his punch as was the usual, he slugged Telrius right in the face. He had just booted his fellow demon out of place.

Rage attacks Telrius! 20 Dmg! (ATK)

Insanity moves to F5.

Insanity didn't seem the least bit unnerved about being violently knocked out of his position, but instead backflipped in the air, cackling crazily. He soared around Telrius before descending upon him and knocking him soundly on the noggin, getting a kick out of that too.

Insanity attacks Telrius! 8 Dmg! (ATK)
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:30 pm

Terra casts Arcana Fulmination on Self!
Terra's next spell becomes Critical!
MP: 10/52

Alignment of Stars activates!
Terra casts Faerie Spark on Telrius! CRITICAL HIT!! 18 Intellect Damage!
MP: 1/52

Filled with rage and distraught emotions, Terra conjured another ball of whirring, flaming energy and hurled it directly at Telrius with great precision. Due to his close proximity to Terra, the various sparks and explosions that lighted the blackness around her illuminated her presence, filling her skin and eyes with a bright flicker of light that seemed to last only a nanosecond. Resting her eyes and taking a deep breath of relief as the radiant light quickly faded out of existence, she sighed longingly for her old home.

Upon reopening her eyes, Terra was greeting with nothing pleasant - only torment and insanity lay before her, tangled within the blackness of the endless abyss she was entrapped within.

I - V : Fallacy
Boss Battle vs Telrius, the Aberration of Insanity

Location -- Klar Skjønnhet : Borderline of Waking Nightmares : Entry Hall

Objectives: Defeat Telrius!

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzUz_rnblio

Atmosphere: Will to Survive! [Ally Party: -10% Damage Taken]

{F} {C} { } { } { } { } {C} {C} {F} B
{F} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {F} C
{-} {-} {-} { } {W} { } {-} {-} {-} D
{F} { } {|} {R} {T} {T} {|} { } {F} E
{F} { } {|} { } {I} { } {|} { } {F} F
{F} { } {|} { } { } { } {|} { } {F} G
{F} { } { } {R} { } { } { } { } {F} I

Wallace restores 15 HP!

Wallace's Mentality Bar decreases by 1!

Terra's Mentality Bar decreases by 1!

Telrius takes 31 damage!

Telrius loses 15 MP!

~ Neutral Phase 5 ~

N/A

~ Enemy Phase 5 ~

Within the matter of seconds, Telrius had delved into a deeper state of madness than he was already in, murmuring inaudible nonsense as if he were talking to someone who wasn't there. With very little precaution, his limbs suddenly lashed out and he began to scream jumbled sentence fragments that were nearly impossible to make out. Within the midst of his various twirls and spasms, he emitted another flare of demonic energy that struck the eardrums of Wallace's body once more.

Telrius casts Screeching Crows on Wallace!

Wallace takes 5 damage!

Wallace is Confused!

Wallace evades Disable!

MP: 33/150

~ Calculation Phase 5 ~

Wallace is Confused!

Ruthas is Insane!

Ruthas moves to G6!

Ruthas uses Chakram Throw on Terra!

Terra takes 7 damage!

The Darkened Tendrils sift throughout the ground!

Wallace takes 11 damage from Darkened Tendrils!

Chloe takes 8 damage from Darkened Tendrils!

{F} {C} { } { } { } { } {C} {C} {F} B
{F} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {F} C
{-} {-} {-} { } {W} { } {-} {-} {-} D
{F} { } {|} {R} {T} {T} {|} { } {F} E
{F} { } {|} { } {I} { } {|} { } {F} F
{F} { } {|} { } { } {R} {|} { } {F} G
{F} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {F} I

Terra (Spellbinder)
HP: 18/25
MP: 1/52
Int: 10
{//////////}

Chloe (Charmer)
HP: 42/50
MP: 1/10
Def: 9
Int: 1
{//////////}

Ruthas (Dancer)
HP: 13/30
MP: 5/30
{//////////} INSANE

Wallace (Demonologist) |-Confusion-|
HP: 8/25
Def: 4
Spr: 6
{//////////}

Rage (Summon)

Insanity (Summon)
HP: 19/19
Atk: 8

Telrius (Aberration of Insanity)
HP: 20/105
MP: 33/150
Atk: 7
Int: 12
Move: 5

Exit Door (Scenery)
Def: 50
Spr: 50

Column (Scenery)
HP: 10/10
Def: 15
Spr: 15

Fire (Scenery)
** Just don't fucking touch it, people.

{-} and {|} = Staircase Railing [Cannot be passed through / Cannot be occupied]

~ Player Phase 6 ~
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:40 pm

Chloe screamed. Loudly. The tendrils had suddenly appeared beneath her and began crawling up her legs, hurting her and giving her a sort of odd feeling that coursed throughout her entire body. Chloe shivered violently before jumping up, away from the weird tendrils. When she landed, Chloe scampered through the ranks of her friends and got in the middle of them.

Chloe moves to F-6

"Those tendrils are so creepy!" Chloe whined, glaring at Telrius. "Remove them at once!"
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:11 pm

Terra activates Release: Arcane Disruption!
15 Piercing Intellect damage to all foes within 3 cells of Terra!

Terra's body began to course with an endless amount of violent rage and emotions, clenching her fists to the point where almost all blood flow to her palms halted. Her emerald green eyes were brighter than usual, illuminated by her own unstable energy. Within the matter of seconds, Terra blinked from one side of Telrius to the other side and placed her palm on the side of his hip. Clawing into the man's coat until the shredding of thin cloths and flesh could be heard, she then emitted a sudden burst of reality-altering magic into the man's body.

The air around the two individuals became blurred with unimaginable amounts of time warping magic, resulting in a sudden flash of whiteness that drowned the blackened foyer with a radiant light. The light released from Terra's palm hastily flowed throughout the room with extreme amounts of speed and rushed back to its source. When sight returned to the party members, a large, gaping hole had been formed in the left side of Telrius's body. Cascades of blood and chunks of flesh pouring out of the gargantuan wound fell profusely to the ground.

Terra's breath ran sharp, causing her knees to buckle beneath her own weight. As her body slammed against the ground, what seemed to be an endless echo of a clattering noise rebounded throughout the foyer. Using such a powerful ability surely had drained the young Spellbinder of most of her power, and she could only hope that her target had been, at minimum, disoriented long enough to where she could gain a little distance.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:26 pm

Wallace waits.

He couldn't get the sound out of his head. Cringing, he massaged his forehead gingerly. That sound. It wasn't very good. That persistent sound. He couldn't figure out what was going on, but found himself completely unable to form a comprehensible thought. At this point, he was a danger to himself and his allies, and thus he waited. His demons would have to carry forth his will.

Rage attacks Telrius! 20 Dmg! (ATK)

Rage took a second to nod to his confused master as if reading his thoughts before becoming instantly pissed off again. He also happened to hate tenacious enemies and this Telrius bloke was turning into something like a giant cockroach to him. One that he smashed with his fist once again.

Rage waits.

Insanity attacks Telrius! 8 Dmg! (ATK)

Insanity realized the crazed fun was coming to an end, so he flitted sadly to the ground before leaping up to poke Telrius in the eyes, falling back to the floor only to roll around upon, cackling uncontrollably.

Insanity waits.

Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Telrius takes 31 Damage!

Telrius is KO'd!

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxZN2wgE79s

Objectives Achieved!
Defeat Telrius: 1/1

~+~-~+~-~+~

Experience
+10 - Telrius
+1 - Battle Completed in 10 or less Player Phases
+1 - No Items Used
-1 - Release Used x1

TOTAL: 11

Terra 14/16 -----> 25/16
LEVEL UP!
+1 Skill Point
+3 Stat Points
Next Level: 9/16

Chloe 14/16 -----> 25/16
LEVEL UP!
+1 Skill Point
+3 Stat Points

Ruthas 14/16 -----> 25/16
LEVEL UP!
+1 Skill Point
+3 Stat Points

Wallace 14/16 -----> 25/16
LEVEL UP!
+1 Skill Point
+3 Stat Points

* Xeno, there was a typo in your profile that said "4/16" instead of "14/16".

Inventory
300 Gold Found!
Raven Brooch [Accessory: +2 Intellect, +5 MP] - A small, spherical ornament of an onyx color gilded with outlines of a crimson raven.

Affinity
1 Affinity Point Obtained!

~+~-~+~-~+~

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgeC_ZwqqZQ

In the midst of the chaos unfolding in the large foyer, everything suddenly fell silent. Without the smallest of transitions, everything fell into a darker state than it already was, rendering the party entirely helpless. Telrius's presence had faded away in the blink of an eye; the party was now alone, drowning in darkness and sorrowful silence. Nebulous winds delivered chills down the party's spine as gentle whispers echoed throughout their eardrums - Terra's feet had lost their sense of feel, almost as if she was free floating amidst the darkness, although she couldn't truly tell whether or not she was grounded.

All five of the party's main senses had fallen null, and they were left helpless within a binding web of shadows and despair. The only emotions flowing through their minds were fear and anxiety, impatiently waiting in agony for their release. Although hazily, a slight margin of their fives sense slowly began to return, though in the worst way imaginable. Their eyelids were weighted down by the darkness, fingers and legs were numb with a frost-like sting, and the only smell in the air was the one emitted from one's own breath.

The weighted force became too much to handle, and the party slowly drifted off into a nightmarish slumber, forever floating throughout the darkness.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:14 pm

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fASy7TJDHhw&feature=related

Terra's eyes lethargically opened as blinding rays of radiant light burst through the still, lifeless trees that overshadowed her body. She sat upward and placed her hands on the light blue, nearly gray grass that surrounded her. Not only did the grass make an unpleasant crunching noise, it seemed to scream as she clasped her palms around it - frightening images ran through her mind as she gazed at her surroundings.

The only things that seemed even slightly similar to what she knew were the still-unconscious people around her, the lifeless trees were strangers. The maggots slithering in and out of the rotting bark were of an unknown species, and the gray leaves gently falling onto her lap burned her skin. This was not Terra's home, nor was she anywhere near home. That was apparent to her, all too apparent.

"I... I don't..." Terra began to choke in astonishment as she held her hand out in front of her mouth. Very little breath would brush up against Terra's palm, and she noticed that she was hardly breathing, if at all, "I... I don't think I'm breathing..." She frantically looked around at her allies in shock, wondering if they were still alive - if she was still alive. "Wallace! Chloe!... Ruthas!" She shouted out as she crawled around to each one of her friends, shaking their shoulders, attempting to wake them up.

A circle of what appeared to be a black, viscous substance suddenly emerged from a nearby clump of dying weeds, and from the puddle emerged a wolf-like, though humanoid, creature. It howled viciously and flailed its limbs back and forth, as if calling for its allies. Various other creatures of similar forms began to appear throughout the forest, surrounding Terra and her unconscious allies.

"Wake up.... WAKE UP!!"

II - I : Forsaken

Location -- Klar Skjønnhet : Kunstnerisk : Grayed Vale

Objectives: Defeat the enemies!

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoG-JLbNyjU&feature=related

Atmosphere: Everything is so gray... The leaves, trees, all of it. [No effect]

{ } {T} {B} {T} { } { } { } {T} { } A
{ } { } {T} { } {M} { } { } { } { } B
{ } {T} { } { } { } { } {A} { } {T} C
{ } { } { } { } {T} { } { } { } { } D
{ } {T} { } {L} { } { } { } {T} { } E
{C} { } { } { } { } {T} { } { } {B} F
{ } {T} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } {T} { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {T} I
{T} { } { } { } { } { } { } {T} { } J

Terra (Spellbinder)
Lvl: 6
HP: 30/30
MP: 52/52
Int: 13
Spr: 8

Lupis (Ink Fox)
HP: 45/45
MP: 70/70
Int: 5

Alos (Ink Fox)

Banvet (Ink Fox)

Coquios (Ink Fox)

Malos (Ember Inkwraith) |-Intangible-|
HP: 35/35
MP: 80/80
Atk: 3
Int: 11

Gray Tree (Scenery)
HP: 15/15

You may start in rows I-J.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:21 pm

Wallace starts at J5.

Another horrifying experience. Wallace awoke from what could possibly be called his worst slumber ever to the sound of Terra's screams. He jolted up, but found taking action to be a pain. He tried to take a deep breath, but it just wouldn't happen. Shallowly breathing, he placed a hand on the hilt of his sword and drew it. There were monsters all about; would they ever get a break? Just where was it they were anyway? So bleak. What a dead dimension this appeared to be...

"Wh-what's going on?" he managed to mutter. He didn't realize his body was still a bit achy from the encounter with Telrius. Other than that, he was fine. The monsters around them looked tough--almost as if they definitely belonged in this realm. It would be foolish to rush in; he would call for the aid of his demons and then attack in a group.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:37 pm

Diana starts at I3!

At the sign of trouble, a ray of light broke the cloudy scenery above raining down on the group of four below. As the light forced the clouds aside, a small orb of light raced down from the opening, slowing down as it got closer and closer to the ground. But it never touched down, and instead, it flashed brightly, the light flooding the area it had been in.

When it faded, there stood a young woman, no older than twenty (if that), who was looking down at the grass below. She was dusting herself off, although the white robes she wore were free of any debris or unsightliness. She muttered to herself something about how she hated teleportation and how she always felt filthy afterwards.

As if her appearance on the scene wasn't odd enough, her actions when she looked up were even stranger. She suddenly whipped out a book, and pointed angrily at one of the nearby creatures, as if accusing it of doing something horrible. And she did just that, her tone loud, and rather annoying until she noticed the others that would be fighting these monstrosities.

"Children of impurity! Demons of the night! I, Diana LaFayette, shall slay thee in the name of all that is good and just! Be banished by my li- Oh... hello there~! It seems you four need some help! Don't worry! Not a bit! I shall help you destroy these scummy little creatures!"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:44 pm

Chloe didn't like the sudden flashes of light, so she instead pounced on top of Ruthas (the poor girl), and giggled with glee. "Ruuuthaaas! Lookie over there! There's a few perverted-looking ink creatures and some strange wraith! Go and make us some friends, 'kay?" Chloe was back to her routine of spouting stupid things from her mouth. Terra was lucky Chloe didn't decide to bother her this time, since Chloe wanted to make a new bestest friend. "They look really really really weird, huh?" Chloe said again, lifting herself up on Ruthas' shoulders.

Chloe wrapped her legs around Ruthas' gut and her left arm around Ruthas' shoulder. With her other hand she pointed to the enemies and laughed madly, "Let's go meet some new friends!"

Chloe starts on Ruthas' back.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:09 pm

"Whoa, that was fun!" Ruthas exclaimed, leaping to her feet the moment she awoke. A gleeful grin could be seen glued on her face, as if she had just gotten an early Christmas present. "Let's do it aga-Gah!" She was cut off when, suddenly, a weight fell upon her. It didn't take her even a moment to realize it was Chloe and the dancer laughed happily.

"Oh, new playmates!" she cried upon taking notice of the strange little critters in front of her. "This is great! almost better than that trip through Candy Mountain I just had a few minutes ago!" She paused, blinking. "Except for when I got my liver taken. Oh well!" Ruthas quickly supported Chloe on her fact so the girl didn't strangle her. "Onward we go!" She would have pumped her fist into the air if she could.

[Ruthas] starts at [J-6].
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:14 pm

Objectives: Defeat the enemies!

{ } {T} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } {D} { } { } { } { } { } {T} I
{T} { } { } { } {W} {R} {C} {T} { } J

Chloe is forced to J7!

Terra (Spellbinder)
MP: 52/52

Chloe (Charmer)
Def: 10
Int: 0
Spr: 10

Ruthas (Dancer)
MP: 45/45

Wallace (Spellbinder)

Diana (Cleric)
Int: 9

Lupis (Ink Fox)

Alos (Ink Fox)

Banvet (Ink Fox)

Coquios (Ink Fox)

MP: 80/80

Gray Tree (Scenery)

~ Player Phase 1 ~
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:49 pm

Chloe got off Ruthas' back, grinning like a cat for some reason. She then began to twist and turn in her spot, getting herself pumped up, as if she were at a dance recital or something. Chloe giggled loudly for all to hear, letting everyone know she was having a good time, which was not strange of her to do. "I'm ready guys!" Chloe said excitedly, "Now let's go and get them! Chaaarge!"

Chloe uses Charm Stockpile Lvl 1. Chloe's Charm Effect goes up by 1!

Charm Effect: 4
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:13 pm

Wallace uses Rage! [Summons Rage to I5][HP: 30, MP: 15, Atk: 20, Def: 2, Int: 2, Spr: 3]

MP: 21/30

Wallace looked at the new girl who presented herself to the party. By the looks of things, anyone would be a welcome addition. He stabbed the ground with his sword creating the dark vortex that beckoned his demons to the living realm...normally. Reaching into the depths of his thoughts, he wondered once again of this realm they had found themselves in. Upon seeing Rage stumble out of the vortex, Wallace withdrew his sword and entered a battle stance again.

"Rage, it is time to fight once again," he told the demon which glared at him, but nodded. The look was arbitrary. Wallace laughed, but ended up having to stop early because it was taking a toll on his breathing. "I knew you would have no problem with that."

Wallace waits.

Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:45 pm

[Ruthas] moves to [G-6].

"I guess I'll go draw their attention then, guys!" Ruthas exclaimed, already running toward the gray tree sitting innocently in front of her. She stopped right in front of it and twirled on her foot, laughing happily. She knew full well that her dances attracted a great deal of attention. Bringing her spin to a stop by stamping her foot down, Ruthas froze, eyes slipping shut. When she opened them again, there was a rather glazed look in them, as if she was in a trance. She began her dance upon raising an arm, weaving through her body along to an inaudible rhythm. As she did so, dark clouds began to emit from the ground, slowly but surely rising up and surrounding her. Soon, nothing could be seen of her but darkness.

[Ruthas] uses Dance of Darkness. Darkness appears in 2 layers of cells surrounding Ruthas.
MP: 29/45

Center Stage activates! Ruthas is afflicted with Center of Attention.

Flexibility activates! Ruthas' dodge rate is doubled until the end of Center of Attention.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:30 pm

Diana *Mental Protection* *Physical Recovery*
Hp: 35/35
Mp: 45/45

Diana moves to I1!

"Rightie~O! Be vanquished demons!"

Diana dashed away from the spot she had been standing in, eyeing a nearby demon almost evilly as she took position. With a flick of her wrist an orb of light came crashing down on the poor foe. And though it did next to nothing against the creature, Diana smiled, rambling about how it would die, though no one else could hear.

Diana attacks Coquois!
(Damage: 100% Int/Effect: --/Element: --)

Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:33 pm

Terra casts Arcana Fulmination!

Terra's next attack becomes Critical!

MP: 44/52

A mischievous, defiant grin spread across Terra's face as her eyes locked with one of the ink creature's eyes. Its fur was of a rather pasty texture, dripping black liquids, oozing viscous fluid that seemed to burn all life upon contact. "I bet you think you can just waltz up here and kill me." Terra stated rather matter-of-factly as she held her palm out in front of her, a small spark of fluctuating energy resounding within her body, "Actually, I don't believe you can think at all. After all, you're a disgusting demon!"

Terra waits.

------------------------------------

Objectives: Defeat the enemies! [0/5]

Items Acquired:
  • Bag A3: [Contents: Unknown][X]

{ } {T} { } { } { } {R} { } { } { } G
{D} { } { } { } {R} { } { } { } {T} I
{T} { } { } { } {W} { } {C} {T} { } J

-------Ally Party: Actions for Phase 1-------

Terra casts Arcana Fulmination
--- Terra's next spell becomes Critical

Chloe uses Charm Stockpile Lv. 1
--- Chloe's Charm Effect increases by 1 [4]

Wallace casts Rage
---
Rage is summoned to I5

Ruthas casts Dance of Darkness
--- Darkness appears in surrounding cells

Ruthas's Center Stage activates
--- Ruthas gains Center of Attention

Ruthas's Flexibility activates
--- Ruthas's Dodge Rate is doubled

Diana attacks
Coquois
---
Coquois takes 2 Neutral Magical Damage

-------Neutral Party: Actions for Phase 1-------

N/A

-------Enemy Party: Actions for Phase 1-------

Lupis moves to E5

Lupis uses Splatter of Black on
Ruthas
---
Ruthas takes 8 Dark Physical Damage
--- Ruthas evades Poison
--- Corrosive Ink Cells form surrounding Ruthas

Lupis's Seep activates
--- Corrosive Ink Cell forms at E4

Alos moves to E6

Alos uses Ink Talon on
Ruthas
---
Ruthas evades
--- Tree [F6] takes 7 Dark Physical Damage

Alos's Seep activates
--- Corrosive Ink Cells form at C7, D7, and E7

Banvet moves to H8

Banvet's Seep activates
--- Corrosive Ink Cells form at F9, G9, and H9

Banvet waits

Coquois moves to G3

Coquois uses Splatter of Black on
Ruthas
---
Ruthas evades

Coquois's Seep activates
--- Corrosive Ink Cells form at F1, F2, and F3

Malos moves to D6

Malos casts Fire on
Ruthas
---
Ruthas evades

-------Calculation Phase 1-------

Terra is affected by Arcana Fulmination

Ruthas is affected by Flexibility

Ruthas is affected by Center of Attention [2]

{ } { } {T} { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } {T} { } { } { } { } {~} { } {T} C
{ } { } { } { } {T} {M} {~} { } { } D
{ } {T} { } {~} {L} {A} {~} {T} { } E
{~} {~} {~} { } {~} {T} {~} { } {~} F
{ } {T} {C} { } {~} {R} {~} { } {~} G
{ } { } {T} { } {~} {~} {~} {B} {~} H
{D} { } { } { } {R} { } { } { } {T} I
{T} { } { } { } {W} { } {C} {T} { } J

Terra (Spellbinder) |-Arcana-Fulmination-|
MP: 44/52
Eva: 2%
Alignment of Stars: {//////////}

Chloe (Charmer)
MP: 14/15
Eva: 4%
Charm: 4

Ruthas (Dancer) |-Flexibility-| |-Center-of-Attention-2-|
HP: 22/30
Eva: 20% --> 40%

Wallace (Demonologist)
MP: 21/30

Diana (Cleric)
Eva: 1%

Rage (Summon)

Lupis (Ink Fox)
MP: 56/70
Eva: 5%

Alos (Ink Fox)
MP: 58/70

Banvet (Ink Fox)

Coquios (Ink Fox)
HP: 43/45

MP: 68/80
Eva: 7%

Gray Tree (Scenery)

~ = Corrosive Ink Cell - Inflicts Poison upon those who remain in this cell during a Calculation Phase.

~ Player Phase 2 ~
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:26 pm

Chloe uses Special Effects: Charm Release on Banvent! Chance of 10 Piercing DMG, Confusion, Infatuation, or Instant Death!

"Look out Terra!" Chloe exclaimed suddenly, seeing that one of the enemies was getting closer to them. She immediately forced her palm outwards to the ink slug that was approaching at a slow pace. The energy that she had stockpiled suddenly burst out from her hand and shot towards the ink slug, doing...something...to it. Chloe then jumped on Terra's arm, "I think I did something to it, do you think it'll be alright?" she asked, being completely serious.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:40 pm

Wallace uses Restriction! [Summons Restriction to J4][HP: 23, MP: 60, Atk: 13, Def: 5, Int: 3, Spr: 2]

SC: 0/2

"Protect her," Wallace stated, his order directed at Rage who looked none too happy about me commanded around, but Wallace took no notice. Instead, he plunged his sword into the ground again, opening the vortex and allowing another demon to crawl out. This demon was certainly an odd one. Its eyes showed immense anguish as its mouth was sewn shut. Its wrists were fused together preventing adequate use of them, while its legs were covered in chains that bound them.

"Do unto the enemies what has been done unto you, my demon ally," Wallace closed his eyes and spoke gently to it, opening them to see the demon nod back its response.

Wallace waits.

Rage moves to I8.

So, he was supposed to protect someone? Yeah right. He was just going to let off some steam as usual. The angry demon pounded his way over towards where Terra and an enemy were using his large arms. He stopped between the two before backhanding the enemy with a mighty blow, filled with all the rage he had accumulated just minutes ago.

Rage attacks Banvent! 20 Dmg! (ATK)
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:13 am

Diana moves to G1!

"You can't escape the light!"

The strange cleric burst from position once again, rushing over to the ink the creature had left behind. She knew better than to step into it and stay there, who knew what would happen if she had. Nevertheless she inched nearer, trying to get a good view of the creature once more, charging an attack for the moment she saw it.

Diana attacks Coquois!

Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:52 pm

Ruthas laughed, scratching the back of her head sheepishly. She had not intended for all this to happen. Now she was completely surrounded by acid. She could move but doing so would cause the other creatures to chase after her. Not a good idea at the moment, especially with the acid cells.

"I guess I'll just stay put, guys!" she shouted to the others, waving at them. Not that she could see them. It was too dark. They probably couldn't see her either.

[Ruthas] waits.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:49 pm

Terra casts Faerie Spark on Banvent! 16 Intellect Damage!

Alignment of Stars activates!

Terra casts Arcana Fulmination on Self!

MP: 27/52

"Now..." Terra let the word roll off of the tip of her tongue loosely, hardly enunciating at all. As quickly as her expression became calm, a spurt of lavender sparks emerged from her right palm, sending a jolt of energy back into Terra's personality, "DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!" Launching bolt after bolt of arcane flames at the shadowy, fox-shaped anomaly, Terra ceased fire to charge up her power once more.

As the black creature, previously blown to bits by Terra's onslaught, reformed, a noticeable grin spread across Terra's face. "These jerks don't know when do stop... Do they, Chloe?" Terra murmured in Chloe's general direction, slightly exasperated and drained by her quick, yet forceful rampage.

Terra waits.

Objectives: Defeat the enemies! [0/5]

Items Acquired:
  • Bag A3: [Contents: Unknown][X]

{D} {T} {C} { } {~} {R} {~} { } {~} G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {R} {T} I
{T} { } { } {E} {W} { } {C} {T} { } J

-------Ally Party: Actions for Phase 2-------

Terra casts Faerie Spark on Banvent
--- Critical Hit! Banvent takes 17 Arcane Magical Damage

Bavent's Lash Out activates
---
Ruthas takes 3 Neutral Physical Damage

Terra casts Arcana Fulmination
--- Terra's next spell becomes Critical

Chloe uses Special Effects: Charm Release on
Banvent
---
Banvent takes 10 Piercing Damage

Wallace casts Restriction
---
Restriction is summoned to J4

Rage attacks Banvent
--- Banvent takes 14 Neutral Physical Damage

Diana attacks
Coquois
---
Coquois takes 2 Neutral Magical Damage

Coquios's Lash Out activates
---
Ruthas takes 3 Neutral Physical Damage
---
Diana takes 3 Neutral Physical Damage

-------Neutral Party: Actions for Phase 2-------

N/A

-------Enemy Party: Actions for Phase 2-------

Lupis uses Splatter of Black on Ruthas
---
Ruthas evades

Alos uses Ink Talon on
Ruthas
---
Ruthas evades
--- Tree [D5] takes 7 Dark Physical Damage
--- Tree [F6] takes 7 Dark Physical Damage
--- Tree [E8] takes 7 Dark Physical Damage

Banvent uses Splatter of Black on
Ruthas
---
Ruthas takes 8 Dark Physical Damage
---
Ruthas becomes inflicted with Poison
--- Corrosive Ink Cells form surrounding Ruthas

Coquois uses Splatter of Black on
Ruthas
---
Ruthas evades

Malos casts Hex on
Ruthas
---
Ruthas evades

-------Calculation Phase 2-------

Terra is affected by Arcana Fulmination

Ruthas is affected by Flexibility

Ruthas is affected by Center of Attention [1]

Ruthas is affected by Poison [2]

Ruthas takes 5 Damage from Poison

Ruthas is in a Critical State!

{D} {T} {C} { } {~} {R} {~} { } {~} G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {R} {T} I
{T} { } { } {E} {W} { } {C} {T} { } J

Terra (Spellbinder) |-Arcana-Fulmination-|
MP: 27/52
Alignment of Stars: {//////////}

Chloe (Charmer)
MP: 14/15
Eva: 4%
Charm: 4

Ruthas (Dancer) |-Flexibility-| |-Center-of-Attention-1-| |-Poison-2-| |-Critical-|
HP: 3/30
Eva: 20% --> 40%

Wallace (Demonologist)
SC: 0/2

Diana (Cleric)
HP: 32/35
Eva: 1%

Rage (Summon)

Restriction (Summon)
HP: 23/23
MP: 60/60
Atk: 13
Spr: 2
Eva: 0%

Lupis (Ink Fox)
MP: 42/70

Alos (Ink Fox)
MP: 46/70

Banvet (Ink Fox)
HP: 4/45

Coquios (Ink Fox)
HP: 41/45
MP: 42/70

MP: 58/80
Eva: 7%

Gray Tree (Scenery)

~ = Corrosive Ink Cell - Inflicts Poison upon those who remain in this cell during a Calculation Phase.

~ Player Phase 3 ~
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:04 am

Hp: 32/35

Diana attacks Coquois!

"UGH! How dare you vile scum! Perish!"

Diana quickly went about wiping off the ink that had splattered onto her robes with one hand. The other went to to casting the same basic spell she had done before. Another flick of the wrist and another ball of light slammed into the ink creature. But this time she was quick to run off, hopefully evading the creature's counter attack.

Diana moves to E1!

Hp: 32/35
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams