Seraphim Song

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: Seraphim Song

Post by Durn on Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:48 pm

"You..." Terra gasped and widened her eyes in immense disbelief, "There's no way... You don't even exist..." She immediately hopped off of the bed and on to the dusty, brick flooring of the circular room, "Who the hell are you?!" Terra was almost entirely positive she was daydreaming, but everything around her seemed all too real to be fake - more so, too real to be real.

"That really hurts me, you know," The blond haired, female figure elegantly walked up to Terra, dressed in an eloquent, crimson red gown which complimented her large cleavage and fine figure, "it hurts me... deep inside..." The woman whispered as streaks of blood slowly began to leak out of her dress from all directions, "I was your best friend for five years, Terra-"

"NO! YOU DON'T--... You... YOU DON'T EVEN EXIST!" Terra screamed, shoving the woman away from her with great force.

Taken aback by the forceful push, the woman tumbled backwards into the wall - causing a large cracking noise to emit from her body. "Do you enjoy hurting your best friend?" The woman giggled, a sense of contradicting trickery and melancholy tainting her voice. Bloodied and bruised by a mere push, the woman fell to the ground, limp.

Terra let out a sigh of relief as she turned her head away from the bruised and bloody corpse, attempting to free herself from the gruesome sight. Something then struck her with an astounding sense of fear. Her body refused to step away from the body of the dead woman. If anything, she could only step toward her - only slightly.

"I'm... I'm not finished with you..." A whisper managed to escape from the woman's lips, red with both coatings of lipstick and her own blood, "Or am I... Just a figment of your imagination?... Don't tell me you still believe in those FUCKING LIES that sweet little girl Chloe told you when you were nine years old, do you?" Color returned to her eyes, yet her beaten visage didn't restore in the slightest.

"You were my imaginary friend." Terra managed to mutter, stricken with an unbecoming sense of endless fear and distress, "From the ages of four to nine, you were my best friend. That's when Chloe came into my life and screwed everything up for you... w-wasn't it?"

"And it hurts... a lot, Terra." The woman let out a smile as chunks of her flesh began to disintegrate into mounds of mushy, clotted blood that seemed to just melt away with her already blood-red tears, "Please play with me again... I miss you... So, so much..." The holes exposed by the decomposition of the woman's flesh then began to pour an endless amount of guts and organs, all of which seemed to just flow out of her body and twitch upon the ground as if they were maggots infesting her body.

"W-wh..." Terra couldn't speak, she was terrified, shaking with an amount of fear coursing through her body that she has never experienced before.

"We could play tag... Or checkers..." The woman continued to speak in a remorseful tone as the rest of her remaining skin singed away, revealing masses of pink flesh and tendons that slowly pulsated with an ominous beat that all lead to the center of her body, where her exposed heart was open for Terra to see.
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias on Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:05 pm

Chloe screamed. She had been hit down by a hand the size of her own head. She curled back into a ball, her eyes tightly shut. Under her breath, she continuously whispered, "No, no, no, no, no, no...This isn't real, it can't be. I'm happy with Terra, I am, I am. No, no, no, no, no, no...Father stop it..."

The thick, male figure that stood over her grunted in anger, his hand hovering threateningly over her body. The meaty fist grabbed onto Chloe's throat from behind, and slowly lifted her up. Chloe's lack of abdominal strength could not support her legs, so they dangled helplessly, just above the ground as her hands scratched at the large fist around her neck.

"Worthless child. You don't exist, you never did. You couldn't be like your sister, someone influential, someone with a brain? You aren't my child," The voice of Chloe's father could be heard even if her ears were covered. His words attacked Chloe's heart, and tears leaked profusely from her eyes. "Starri has talent. You have nothing, not even a name. You're nobody, and your so-called 'friend' Terra is needlessly sacrificing her time for someone as useless as you."

Chloe's arms stopped moving after the father's last statement. Her entire body fell limp, and her head would be hanging if it had enough neck to hang on. Tears continued to stream out of Chloe's eyes as she stared up at the heavens, a single word etched onto her mouth, "Why?"
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:42 pm

Darkness. Sheer darkness. Nothing but the silent and still darkness. Waves of it, for miles and miles poured over her. They fled when done with her, only to end up at the back of the end of the line. It was like a sea. A swirling, deep, evil sea. Just when she found herself underneath it, deep below where she had been before there was a light.

A single beam of light, thinner than a pin, pierced the darkness. In seconds a flash of light, and the darkness fled. A memory of the last time this had happened crossed her mind. She pushed it away the second it entered, hating the remembrance of it.

The light faded and she lay on the ground, pain spiraling through her being. She forced her eyes open, and she cursed in her mind. It happened to her again. She had traveled to another dimension again, and she was all alone. Her eyes fell to the side where a small note lay.

"I'm not gone. You will never get away from me. I will follow you. And one day... I will kill you."

Her eyes shot open and then she fainted from it all. Rina was back in the ruins where the townspeople had found here.

Prince of Dreams

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga on Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:55 pm

Shaking uncontrollably, Ruthas tried to take a step back. Her trembling was so hard, she ended up unable to hold the weight of her own body and toppled backward, right onto her bottom. She stared up at her brother-her dead brother-with eyes so wide that the whites could be seen even from a distance. This couldn't be real. It just couldn't.

Unable to bear looking at the impostor-it had to be one-any longer, Ruthas squeezed her eyes shut, her fingernails digging into the dirt below her. It would go away. As long as she ignored it, it would definitely go away. She didn't want to remember. She didn't want to feel that-that horrible feeling again. Not again. She wouldn't be able to handle it. Ruthas bit down hold on her bottom lip, splitting it open as she choked back another sob.

She could hear movement, shifting, but pretended not to hear it. She sat as still as a statue, refusing to so much as twitch.

"Ruthas," a soft voice, one that used to scold her and tease her and comfort her and always, always filled with love called. And Ruthas opened her eyes.

Her brother. Her dear, dear brother was standing before her, looking down at her, looking like he was alive. Like he was breathing. Like he wasn't dead. Ruthas' grip on the ground slackened.

"Van!" she cried, launching herself up and throwing her arms around her brother's neck.

And red painted the air.
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade on Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:38 pm

Wallace was a bit shaken from the books, but his curious nature took hold for just a second as to pose the question of why those two books were directing such horrid thoughts at him. Was it only those books? The demonologist slowly managed to rise. He had to find out. Grabbing another book, he opened it only to find it blank. He flipped through the pages furiously until he found a single page with but a single sentence written upon it:

"Death will find them."

SLAM!

Another. He seized another book forcefully from the shelf and tore through it, looking for more text. It was just like the last with only one page with words upon it:

"Death is relentless. You are a failure as a guardian. Not even sticking with those whom you wish to protect?"

SLAM!

And another.

"Selfish being. Only thinking of yourself. Decay is inevitable. Watch as your family rots away into the corpses you'll come home to find, whenever the hell that may be."

SLAM!

Wallace fell to his knees once more, clutching his head. He didn't understand what was going on. This place he was in...there was something so very wrong. Laughter echoed throughout the circular room as books began to float off the shelves, surrounding the demonologist and whispering phrases from their stories.

"Single shot.....heard....the forest....horses....all directions....screams filled the air....tearing limbs....blood soaked the ground....and so ends.....Maxwell Night...," one whispered evilly.

"Tears flowed down her cheeks as she pleaded only to have her begging fall upon death ears. "My son.....where is my son?! I need you! WALLACE!!" she screamed as the bandit slit her throat, her lifeless corpse falling to the ground as her crimson essence puddled around her....," another recited with pleasure.

"Hunting....being watched....see it coming....gun at the ready...quicker....bear....gored....dragged away....," a third book joined in.

They continued to swirl around the now trembling Wallace. Illustrations of his family in perfect health appeared on some of the pages of the floating books only to end up with the people in the illustrations bursting into flames or becoming bones before his very eyes. Rage built up inside of him and his grip on his sword tightened.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" he shouted wildly and slashed at a nearby book. His face was horrified as the book transformed into a large page with an illustration of his mother upon it right before it was slashed. His sword tore through it like butter, and he watched in despair as his mother's smiling face turned into one of shock and anguish as his sword rent her in two.

WHAT A MONSTER. A MALEVOLENT, COLD-HEARTED BASTARD! LEAVING YOUR FAMILY BEHIND TO PERISH AT THE HANDS OF FATE? WHY AREN'T YOU THERE TO PROTECT THEM? YOU DON'T CARE?! AAAARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!

YOU.

ARE.

FUCKING.

SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn on Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:08 pm

"N-n..." Terra's horrified expression hadn't changed one bit; she could hardly breathe as she was forced to watch some insane girl get ripped apart by some... force of some sort, "P-p... l-.... eas....e...." She hardly managed to mutter out of her mouth as she violently grabbed her head with her own hands, shaking vigorously as she attempted to forcefully turn her head away from the malefic sight.

"You can't escape me, Terra. I am you. You are me. We belong with each other." The mangled corpse continued to speak as its bones began to turn a rotten, fungi color and crumble into tiny bits and pieces, "Are you pleased with your life, Terra? I was always there for you. To help you through tough hours. Chloe doesn't do that. She's just a burden." The voice's tone turned into that of a soft whisper, "She's just..."

"N-n..." Terra gripped her own head harder and harder as the horrific stress that was overcoming her body grew stronger, "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE, DAMMIT!!" She screamed, clawing at the sides of her own head with great force. Soon enough, she had broken her own skin, and blood was slowly trickling down the side of her shivering face. "WHY CAN'T I JUST TURN AWAY?! LEAVE ME... JUST LET ME GO!! PLEASE!!"

The corrupting corpse merely smiled at the terrified girl and muttered in a heartwarming, beautiful voice, "No."
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias on Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:15 am

Chloe dropped down to the floor, coughing and spluttering. She massaged her neck, which was red from the tight hold her father had on her. She writhed on the floor, attempting to get up. Chloe couldn't get her legs to hold up her weight, and her entire body felt weak. She could only turn her head around to look up at the threatening shadow of her father.

Chloe's eyes widened to the size of dinner plates, horrified at what Papa Chloe was now saying, "Your mother died because of you."

Chloe scrambled to her feet, tripping and repeatedly falling over, trying to get away from her father. With tears streaming down her face, she knocked into the wall, only to fall back down to the floor in pain. She couldn't see where she was going, and ended up hurting herself. The father's last words, "Your mother died because of you," echoed in Chloe's head as her father's shadowy figure faded away like dust. Chloe held the top of her head, curling up into a ball again, and cried.
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade on Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:01 am

The helpless demonologist didn't know what was going on. His mind refused to think rationally at this point. All he felt was anger and rage towards the teasing books. The only sick ones here were them. And he would punish them. "YOU SPEAK ONLY LIES!" he yelled at the tomes who laughed at him in return. Wallace laughed as well, but it wasn't a happy laugh. "Those who speak false truths...must be eliminated."

SLASH!

A book was torn asunder with ease before it even had a chance to transform into anything. He lashed out at the myriad books who flew around him faster as to evade his sword strikes. Every now and again, he'd manage to rip one apart, but the rest just kept taunting him.

"Useless."

"Hopeless."

"Ignorant."

"Selfish."

They all hurled their insults at him with the most serious of tones, as if they truly believed him to be those things. Fatigue was starting to take over his body, and the books found it easier to dodge his rage-driven blows. Finally, the demonologist collapsed on the floor. "I left....to become stronger....for them...," he managed, closing his eyes in sadness. "I...."

The dark abyss above still echoed into an eternity of shadows. The shelves of the circular room were still and quiet. Torn pages fluttered helplessly to the ground where numerous torn books could be found, their pages ripped and shredded and gashes in their hard covers. On the floor beneath a blanket of blank pages lied Wallace, tears flowing from his eyes that saturated any paper near his face. Everything else was silent.

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga on Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:42 pm

"Ru. . . . thas. . . . Why . . . ?"

"You can't stay alive, brother," Ruthas whispered into her brother's ear, her nails digging into his neck. Blood dripped steadily from the wound, trailing down his back ans staining the shirt he was wearing. Droplets of blood also splattered the ground behind him, already being soaked into the ground. She dug her nails in even deeper, fingertips slowly reaching into the flesh.

With strength her arm shouldn't have been able to possess, she ripped a good chunk of her brother's throat out, even more blood splattering the ground and staining the air. A gaping hole was left where her brother's throat was and he reached up, eyes wide in disbelief. Ruthas stared, hands bloody. Then, she smiled.

"You can't stay alive, brother," she began, looking like nothing was wrong. "Because you're dead. If you're alive, you'll know. And you can't know, brother. You can't. If you know, you won't love me anymore. That's why you have to stay dead, brother. You have to keep loving me, brother. If you don't love me, no one will. That's why you have to stay dead, brother. Because the only way you'll love me is if you're dead."

Her brother stared at her, his eyes unseeing. And then, he fell, hitting the dirt ground hard with a thud. Blood continued to leak from the hole in his throat and Ruthas continued to smile down at her dead brother. This was how it should be. This was how it ended. Her brother couldn't know. He wasn't allowed to. She wouldn't allow him to.

"Fly little dove, spread your wings
Fly little bird, above the sky
Free from the earth, your home is up high
Fly little dove, fly up high."

She sang softly, closing her eyes as she remembered the song she made up with her brothers. Ruthas giggled and twirled.

They always said she was like a dove.
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:32 pm

Darkness again. She was floating on it. Though this time it was different. She was alone, but there was a warmth. A frozen warmth. It was everything at once, hate and bliss, light and dark, good and bad. And then, sheer and utter darkness, a frozen grasp. The words played over and over in her head, never ceasing, always following her.

"You're all alone... Someday, I will kill you... And there is nothing you can do to stop me."

The voice covered her, traveling all around her, eventually covering her completely. She couldn't breathe.

She awoke with a start, her body still in pain. Her eyes remained emotionless, and they scattered around, like when reading a book. Images flashed, her whole body shaking in a seizure like form. She was truly all alone here, even the town that she remembered was completely empty. The ruins she lay in were crumbling around her, no one nearby. As one piece fell and she shook, her lips began to move, a sort of possession coming over her. As the whole area began to cave in, a tear suddenly cascaded. And suddenly she stopped, just as one ceiling gave way and hurtled towards her.

Rina was going to die.

And it was all gone. Her eyes remained expressionless, her body shaking, a tear in the corner of her eye.

Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn on Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:43 pm

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AZufFhPqzg

"Do you want to escape from me, Terra?" The woman continued to speak as Terra began to horrifically shriek out in absolute misery, "I would like a formal answer." She giggled.

"NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! N-... no..." Terra cried as she began to lose all that remained of her formal composition, "I just wanna go home... Mommy... I just wanna..." She dropped down onto her knees - tears and blood trickling down her torn face, "Please... let me... escape..." She began to sob into her hands, yet stopped suddenly when she realized that she was able to bend her body to her own will again.

She could look away from the terror; from the nightmare that was rotting in front of her, finally.

"What... is... th-... this?" Terra's jaw fell open as an unbearably gargantuan feeling of horror and desperation fell over her already shattered emotional build, "You..." Her eyes were fixated upon the rotten corpse, bloodshot with despair, "... are me."

The bloodied corpse, body mangled, insides strewn upon the jet black bricks of the room, had taken the form of Terra. Suddenly, all of the blood that had been drawn from the corpse slowly began to flow in what seemed to be a reversed direction - back toward the body. The decayed splinters of bone were regaining their color as they marvelously hinged back together inside of the wide-open body of the second Terra, which was currently being patched up with tendons and chunks of flesh and skin that seemed to magically form out of oblivion. "I am the manifestation of your sins." The completed, faux body stated unemotionally as it rose to its feet and walked toward Terra.

As all of her emotion had previously been washed out of her body due to sheer terror, Terra was at a loss on how to react, so she pretended to go along with what Terra II was saying to her. "But, you look exactly like I do. You are no different. Your skin color is the same. The hair is the same too. My build as well. It's all..." Her mouth ceased to move and her eyes swelled up with blood as a sudden realization came over her.

"-Your existence in itself is a sin." The second Terra stated matter-of-factly as a sudden orb of flaming, purple energy flickered onto her hand.

"Faerie Spark." Terra's head shot up suddenly as the spell was conjured, "I will fight... for my own existence."

~+~-~+~-~+~

"Your mother died because of you." The voice of Chloe's father echoed throughout the morose living room - the only remaining noises coming from Chloe's sobbing and the crackling of the fire's flames. "Your mother died because of you." It almost seemed as if the entire room was spinning for the poor, sobbing child. She was unable to come to her feet, and she had little control over what she was doing. At the time, she had the mindset that all she was to do was cry - that was all.

"I hate you." Footsteps slowly approached the small, fragile girl - which continued to echo throughout the living room even though the being had stopped walking, "Mom hates us. And it's your fault." The being smashed its foot up against Chloe's ribs with an intense, forceful kick that sent the poor girl rolling across the room's crimson carpet. Slamming against the wall with a loud thud, Chloe let out a painful groan.

Finding the strength to prop up her head in order to get a glimpse at her attacker, she gasped in awe, "You... are me." She mumbled as the identical female slowly walked toward the crippled, original Chloe.

"And father hates me for it. Mother does too." The girl stated without a hint of emotion. Her words stung like a sword straight through the chest to Chloe, and such a feeling only became worse as the girl smashed her foot against Chloe's chest once more.

"You flat-chested whore."

SMASH.

"Ugly bitch."

SMASH.

"Terra hates you."

SMASH.

"I won't give in..." Chloe muttered to herself as the beatings continued, "I told Terra I would stay strong..."

~+~-~+~-~+~

Blood continued to cascade out of the large, gaping hole in Ruthas's brother's chest as Ruthas twirled around and sang serenades with joy. Yet, her bliss was abruptly halted when she heard a sudden whisper emerge from the hole in her brother's throat, "Ruthas... How would you feel if..." The voice dragged off into nothingness as Ruthas attempted to listen closely.

He should be dead. That was how it should've been. And how it always should be. That's what Ruthas thought. That's what she would always think.

"... I already knew?" Her brother finished his question, which undoubtedly sent a shock through Ruthas's spine.

"W-What are you talking about, brother?" She attempted to continue the conversation casually as she bent down toward his supposed-to-be-dead body, which was currently lying face down, drowning in its own pool of blood, "You don't know a thing," She happily sang as she took a firm hold of the roots of his hair and began to lift, "and you never wi-"

Ruthas's face grew horrified as she glanced at what used to be her brother's loving, compassionate face, which was now rotten as bone protruded from his cheeks and maggots ran through his empty eye sockets.

She blinked.

As far as Ruthas could tell, what used to be the decaying corpse of her dead brother was now a lively, carbon copy of the girl herself. "Hey, let go of my hair!" She screamed as she struggled to get away from the grasp of the original Ruthas, who was too confused to do anything of significance.

~+~-~+~-~+~

Wallace, who was lying in a pool of ripped pages of paper and his own tears, silently contemplated what the books were saying, attempting to disregard anything the books said as false. Eyes closed shut with sadness and despair, Wallace's crying ceased suddenly as the torn pages of the books gently slipped out from underneath his body and began to float upwards.

The floating pieces of paper serenely shifted forms into what seemed to be a paper mannequin of Wallace's mother, which warmly embraced him as it slowly unlatched from his body and floated higher and higher into the endless, abyssal library. As the hug entered and faded out of existence before Wallace could react, all he was able to do was mumble "Mother... is that you?"

As soon as the shadow of the paper mannequin had nearly disappeared entirely, a very light incineration could be heard from above as scorched chunks of blackened paper were hurled back to the ground, burning Wallace's skin.

"Don't die... mother..." He muttered as he lethargically crawled away from the fire - only a natural reflex that one might have after being shocked or hurt.

"She should forsake you." A being walked out of the flames behind Wallace and presented himself in front of the crying male, "Maybe she already has."

It was none other than a carbon copy of Wallace himself.

~+~-~+~-~+~

Rina was all alone as images of her past quickly flashed through her mind. The abyssal darkness slowly crept closer and closer to consuming her body whole, yet, the entire process of death seemed to stop dead in its tracks and slowly reverse. As the shadowy nightmare slowly melted away, the peaceful scene of Rina's old home at the ruins returned.

Somebody else where there.

The small, female girl who was there along with Rina had long, silvery hair that seemed to flow with the breeze. Her skin was almost flawless, and her clothing was gracefully simple. It was a mere dress.

The being then turned toward Rina, and much to her surprise and terror, the girl looked exactly like she did. The small female then murmured an inaudible phrase, but the echoing sound of "I will kill you" continued to ring throughout Rina's mind. . Horrific, nightmarish thoughts ran through her head as she wondered what type of a sick dream she was in.

It was all too real. For all five of them.

I - IV : Insanity

Location -- ? ? ?

Objectives: Defeat your character's copy!

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2lvz9ROfu8&feature=related

Atmosphere: Holy shit. [You're baffled.]

{ } {T} { } { } { } { } { } {T} { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } {?} { } { } { } { } C
{B} {B} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{B} {B} { } { } { } { } { } { } {T} E
{B} {B} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } {T} { } { } { } { } H
{ } {T} { } { } { } { } { } {T} { } I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {2} {2} A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {2} {2} B
{ } { } { } { } {?} { } { } { } {2} C
{F} { } {C} { } { } { } { } { } {2} D
{F} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {2} E
{F} { } {C} { } { } { } { } { } {2} F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {2} G
{ } { } { } { } {C} { } { } {2} {2} H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {2} {2} I

{T} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {T} A
{ } {T} { } { } {?} { } { } {T} { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{T} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {T} E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } {T} { } { } { } {T} { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } {R} { } { } { } { } H

{B} {B} {B} { } {F} { } {B} {B} {B} A
{B} {B} { } { } { } { } { } {B} {B} B
{B} { } { } { } {?} { } { } { } {B} C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{B} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {B} G
{B} {B} { } { } {W} { } { } {B} {B} H
{B} {B} {B} { } { } { } {B} {B} {B} I

{ } {R} { } { } { } { } {R} { } { } A
{ } {R} {R} { } { } { } {R} {R} { } B
{ } {R} { } { } {?} {R} { } { } { } C
{ } {R} { } { } { } {R} { } {R} { } F
{R} {R} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } {I} { } { } { } { } H
{ } {R} {R} { } { } { } { } { } { } I

Terra (Spellbinder)
Lvl: 5
HP: 25/25
MP: 52/52
Atk: 1
Def: 5
Int: 10
Spr: 7
Move: 2

Chloe (Charmer)
HP: 50/50
MP: 10/10
Atk: 0
Def: 9
Int: 1
Spr: 9
Move: 6

Ruthas (Dancer)
HP: 30/30
MP: 30/30
Atk: 9
Def: 7
Int: 3
Spr: 5
Move: 4

Wallace (Demonologist)
Atk: 8
Def: 4
Int: 7
Spr: 6
Move: 3

Rina (Dreamer)
MP: 35/35
Atk: 2
Int: 9

? (Haunt)
HP: 140/140
MP: 295/295

Bed (Scenery)
HP: 15/15
Spr: 10

Torch (Scenery)
HP: 5/5
Def: 3
Spr: 3

Chair (Scenery)
Def: 3

2nd Floor Overlook (Scenery)
HP: N/A
Def: N/A
Spr: N/A

Fireplace (Scenery)
Def: 25
Spr: 10

Tree (Scenery)
HP: 10/10

Bookshelf (Scenery)
Spr: 15

Fire (Scenery) [May cause Burn to adjacent Cells]
HP: N/A
Def: N/A
Spr: N/A

Crumbling Ruin (Scenery)
Def: 25

~ Player Phase 1 ~
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade on Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:07 pm

Wallace uses Rage! [Summons Rage to H4]

MP: 21/30

SC: 1/2

Wallace gripped his sword tightly once again. Just moments before, he was lying amidst the pages in depression, but the vicious and unyielding anger had never departed. And now he had his outlet. He thrust his sword into the ground allowing Rage to pound his way into the circular library, his little body dangling in the air as he walked upon his giant fists.

"She may have forsaken me, but I will never know until I return. And I will return," was all he said as his red, tear-filled eyes rested upon his copy, never shifting from that point.

Wallace moves to I5.

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:15 pm

Rina
Hp: 30/30
Mp: 25/35
Sc: 2/2

Rina activates her S-Ability, Veil.
Rina gains Protect and Shell Status.

Rina draws a Wolf!
Wolf appears at G5!

(Damage: --/Effect: Wolf Appears/Element: --)

Rina stood shocked, unable to move at the sight of herself. Was it a clone? Or was it her in some strange and twisted way? And suddenly she could move. With a negative nod she opened her sketchpad and began to draw, a wolf jumping off the page as her pencil left the paper.

Rina *Shell (3)* *Protect (3)*
Mp: 35/35
Sc: 0/2

Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias on Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:19 pm

Chloe moves to I-7

Chloe uses Charm Stockpile Lvl 1! Charm Effect increases by 1.

Charm Effect: 4

Chloe made sure that she was distant enough from the beast in front of her that it couldn't attack her easily. If she wanted one thing, it would have been a way out. But no, she couldn't run away. Terra was waiting for her, she had to find her friend. Confident, she shot back at the image of herself, "It isn't the looks outside that count you know! It's they beauty on the inside that matters!"
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga on Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:49 am

"Ewwwww," Ruthas said, looking disturbed. "You look like me. And you talk like me. Ewwwwwwww. That's nasty. Are you copying me? That's disgusting. Are you a stalker? That's creepy." She stared at the thing that looked like her for a moment before going back to making faces of disgust. "Ewwwwwww. Just ewwwwwww."

She then ran forward, executing a series of cartwheels and frontflips to reach the thing that looked like her.

[Ruthas] moves to [E-5].

Now close enough, she scrutinized the creature, narrowing her eyes. Suddenly she brightened, pointing at the thing dramatically.

"You're not me!" she declared. "You don't have a beauty mark under your right eye." Ruthas grinned. "Just kidding!" Her grin widened. "I can't forgive you, you know. You pretended to be brother. I don't like impostors. They make me mad, you know. In fact, I hate them lots. I hate them even more when they pretend to be one of my brothers. That means you have to die. But no hard feelings, 'kay?"

[Ruthas] uses Chakram Throw on [Haunt]. 9 ATK DMG. 2 hits.
MP: 23/30

Center Stage activates. Ruthas is afflicted with Center of Attention.

Flexibility activates. Ruthas' dodge rate is doubled.
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn on Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:59 am

Terra moves to I4.

"You don't scare me." Terra stated in a stoic manner, completed drained of all her fear and energy, "Not one bit.". She slowly began to walk back toward the wall, preparing herself for what was to come.

Terra casts Mana Barrier!
MP: 26/52
Shield: 26/26

"Luminaries of the galaxy," Terra began to chant as she held her palms out in front of her, "come, and form me an aegis that will protect me as long as my will is strong." She finished her spell, which caused an array of illuminating, bright blue orbs of energy to shoot out of nowhere and into Terra's hands, which rapidly grew to the size of a shield.

"Come at me." She mockingly requested of her foe, prepared for its attacks.

Location -- ? ? ?

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } {T} { } {T} { } { } { } {T} { } I

{ } { } { } { } {?} { } { } { } {2} C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {2} G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {2} {2} H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {C} {2} {2} I

{ } {T} { } { } {?} { } { } {T} { } C
{T} { } { } { } {R} { } { } { } {T} E

{B} { } { } { } {?} { } { } { } {B} C
{B} {B} { } {R} { } { } { } {B} {B} H
{B} {B} {B} { } {W} { } {B} {B} {B} I

{ } {R} { } { } {?} {R} { } { } { } C
{R} {R} { } { } {W} { } { } { } { } G

Terra gains Mana Barrier!

Chloe's Charm Stockpile increases by 1!

Ruthas gains Center of Attention!

Ruthas's Dodge Rate is doubled!

Rage is summoned!

Rina gains Protect!

Rina gains Shell!

Wolf is summoned!

Haunt takes 4 damage!

- - - - -

~ Neutral Phase 1 ~

N/A

~ Enemy Phase 1 ~

Terra[?] casts Arcana Fulmination on Self!

Next attack becomes Critical!

Terra[?] waits.

~

Chloe[?] uses Special Effects: Charm Stockpile Lv. 1!

Chloe[?]'s Charm Stockpile increases to 1!

Chloe[?] moves to G5.

~

Ruthas[?] casts Quickening!

Ruthas[?] gains Haste!

Ruthas[?] moves to B2!

~

Wallace[?] moves to E7!

Wallace[?] summons Insanity!

Insanity[?] appears in E6!

~

Rina[?] summons Triceratops!

Triceratops appears in D5.

Rina[?] moves to C3.

~ Calculation Phase 1 ~

Ruthas is affected by Center of Attention! [2 Turns Left]

Rina is affected by Shell! [2 Turns Left]

Rina is affected by Protect! [2 Turns Left]

Ruthas[?] gains Haste! [3 Turns Left]

{ } {T} { } {T} { } { } { } {T} { } I

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {2} C
{ } { } { } { } {?} { } { } { } {2} G

{ } {?} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } {T} { } { } { } { } { } {T} { } C
{T} { } { } { } {R} { } { } { } {T} E

{B} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {B} C
{ } { } { } { } { } {I} {?} { } { } E
{B} {B} { } {R} { } { } { } {B} {B} H
{B} {B} {B} { } {W} { } {B} {B} {B} I

{ } {R} {?} { } { } {R} { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } {T} { } { } { } { } D

Terra (Spellbinder) |-Mana Barrier-26HP-|
MP: 26/52

Chloe (Charmer)
MP: 9/10

Ruthas (Dancer) |-Center of Attention-2-|

Wallace (Demonologist)
MP: 21/30

Rina (Dreamer) |-Protect-2-| |-Shell-2-|
MP: 25/35

Rage (Summon)
MP: 15/15
Atk: 16
Def: 2
Int: 2

Wolf (Summon)
HP: 48/48
MP: 18/18
Int: 0

? (Haunt)
HP: 136/140
MP: 258/295

Insanity (Summon)
HP: 19/19
Atk: 6

Triceratops (Summon)
MP: 18/18

Terra - Next Spell: Critical
Chloe - Charm Stockpile: 1
Ruthas - Haste (3)
Wallace - Summon: Insanity
Rina - Summon: Triceratops

~ Player Phase 2 ~
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:28 pm

Chloe uses Special Effects: Charm Stockpile Lvl 2!

Charm Effect increases to 6!

Chloe continued to gussy herself up and increase the effects of her favorite and only ability. She would continue this for as long as she needed to. Plus, her double didn't have nearly enough movement to catch her and deal any damage at all. She had the advantage in movement and in the initial strike. Soon, she would see Terra again.
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:23 pm

Rina *Shell (2)* *Protect (2)*

Wolf
Hp: 48/48
Mp: 18/18

Rina moves to H7!

Rina moved away as the other summoned some sort of dinosaur. It was kinda threatening, but she knew her wolf would be able to handle himself for now. Stopping short, she worried for her drawing, what if it wasn't strong enough to take it on. No. She would need to think she could do this if she was to be able to.

Wolf uses Howl!
(Damage: --/Effect: Atk x 1.3 [3 Turns]/Element: --)

Rina *Shell (2)* *Protect (2)*

Wolf
Hp: 48/48
Mp: 6/18
Atk: 9 --> 12

Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade on Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:53 pm

Wallace moves to H3.

As Wallace moved past his demon, he whispered something into his ear. The demon seemed to recoil in disappointment, but Wallace ignored it. He plunged his sword into the ground once again, forcing Rage to move aside, and watched as the smaller Insanity lunged out of the vortex and into the air. Wallace felt comforted by his crazed cackling. The demon landed right in front of Wallace, making goofy faces at his copy.

Wallace uses Insanity! [Summons Insanity to H4]

MP: 12/30

SC: 0/2

Rage moves to G3.

First the unpleasant news that he had to be careful and wait, and then forced out of his own space by an ungrateful summoner. Rage was in an even grumpier than normal mood now. When he arrived at his new spot, he pounded the ground angrily in impatience. He wanted to wail on something and he wanted to do it now.

Rage waits.

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga on Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:08 pm

"Hey, don't run from me!" Ruthas cried out, puffing out her cheeks angrily. "That's not nice! I just want to play with you, that's all!" Unwilling to along her copy to escape, Ruthas rushed forward, attempting to catch up. She couldn't, however, and the creature stayed out of her reach. She pouted, disappointed. She had wanted to bash on it a little.

[Ruthas] moves to [B-4].
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn on Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:51 pm

Terra moves to H5.

Terra casts Arcana Fulmination on Self!
MP: 18/52

"Hmph... This thing has already copied Arcana Fulmination as well?" Terra mumbled to herself, obviously a little bit shocked and insane after the recent events, "I just learned that a couple minutes ago." She smirked as her body began to glow a light blue color.

Alignment of Stars activates!
Terra casts Faerie Spark! 12 Intellect Damage! CRITICAL HIT!
MP: 9/52

"EAT THIS!" She shouted as she flung a gigantic bolt of raw arcane power at her target. As the bolt of energy smashed right against the clone's torso, it was knocked back slightly by the force of the attack.

Location -- ? ? ?

{ } {?} { } {R} { } { } { } { } { } B

{ } { } { } { } { } {I} {?} { } { } E
{B} { } {R} { } { } { } { } { } {B} G
{B} {B} {W} {I} { } { } { } {B} {B} H

{ } {R} {?} { } { } {R} { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } {T} { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {I} { } { } H

Chloe's Charm Stockpile increases to 6!

Wolf's Attack is increased to 12!

Insanity is summoned!

? takes 11 Damage!

? loses 30 Mana!

- - - - -

~ Neutral Phase 2 ~

N/A

~ Enemy Phase 2 ~

Terra[?] casts Faerie Spark on Terra! CRITICAL HIT!!

Mana Barrier absorbs 11 Damage!

MP Drain is negated due to Mana Barrier!

Terra[?] waits.

~

Chloe[?] uses Special Effects: Charm Stockpile Lvl 2!

Chloe[?]'s Charm Stockpile increases to 3!

Chloe[?] waits!

~

Ruthas[?] uses Chakram Throw on Ruthas! 2 Damage!

Ruthas[?] uses Chakram Throw on Ruthas! Ruthas dodges!

Ruthas[?] waits!

~

Wallace[?] moves to H6!

Wallace summons Rage to H5!

Insanity moves to E3!

Insanity waits!

~

Rina[?] moves to A3.

Rina[?] waits.

Triceratops moves to E7.

Triceratops casts Predatory Instincts on Self! Attack is increased to 12!

~ Calculation Phase 2 ~

Ruthas is affected by Center of Attention! [2 Turns Left]

Rina is affected by Shell! [1 Turns Left]

Rina is affected by Protect! [1 Turns Left]

Ruthas[?] is affected by Haste! [2 Turns Left]

{ } {?} { } {R} { } { } { } { } { } B

{ } { } {I} { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{B} { } {R} { } { } { } { } { } {B} G
{B} {B} {W} {I} {R} {?} { } {B} {B} H

{ } {R} {?} { } { } { } {R} { } { } A
{ } {R} { } { } { } {R} { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {T} { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {I} { } { } H

Terra (Spellbinder) |-Mana Barrier-15HP-|
MP: 9/52

Chloe (Charmer)
MP: 7/10

Ruthas (Dancer) |-Center of Attention-1-|
HP: 28/30

Wallace (Demonologist)
MP: 12/30

Rina (Dreamer) |-Protect-1-| |-Shell-1-|
MP: 25/35

Rage (Summon)

Insanity (Summon)

Wolf (Summon)
MP: 6/18
Atk: 12

? (Haunt)
HP: 125/140
MP: 194/295

Rage (Summon)

Insanity (Summon)

Triceratops (Summon)
MP: 6/18
Atk: 12

Terra - N/A
Chloe - Charm Stockpile: 3
Ruthas - Haste (2)
Wallace - Summon: Insanity, Summon: Rage
Rina - Summon: Triceratops

~ Player Phase 3 ~
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias on Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:24 pm

Chloe uses Special Effects: Charm Release on Haunt!

Chloe moves to C-7

Chloe moved gracefully, far away from her double. She noticed that something was off about it. It seemed to be taking damage, damage which Chloe had not yet caused. She recognized one of the reactions it showed, it was the same one that any enemy faced with Terra's Faerie Spark had. Chloe didn't quite understand it, but apparently this double was linked to doubles that her allies had to be fighting at this moment.

"Everyone is sure to notice this!" Chloe said with a grin, and in an instant, she released all of the stockpiled energy she had stored up onto her double. The effects would vary, but it would be noticeable for sure.
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:26 pm

?... INSTANT KILL!!

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxZN2wgE79s

Objectives Achieved!
Defeat your character's clone: 1/1

~+~-~+~-~+~

Experience
+6 - Haunt x1
+1 - Battle Completed in 10 or less Player Phases
+2 - No Items Used
+1 - No Releases Used

TOTAL: 10

Terra 4/16 -----> 14/16
Next Level: 14/16

Chloe 4/16 -----> 14/16

Ruthas 4/16 -----> 14/16

Wallace 4/16 -----> 14/16

Rina 4/16 -----> 14/16

Inventory
140 Gold Found!
Seething Shadow [Sword: +2 ATK, Chance of Fear] - A blade forged in the darkest depths of Hell; merely being stricken by the blade has a chance of inducing overwhelming fear upon the target.

Affinity
0 Affinity Points Obtained!

~+~-~+~-~+~

Music: N/A

All five of the clones suddenly stopped in their tracks as a small crack formed in their foreheads. Eyes widened, bursts of darkness began to emit from their wounds as they slowly fell apart and shattered against the ground, causing floods of darkness to swim throughout the five rooms, eventually turning them all jet black.

Each party member was now trapped in their own corridor of darkness, at least they were - until a small dining table, with a single dimmed candle atop it, and two white, padded chairs appeared in front of each member. The same man dressed in a butler's uniform then emerged from the darkness and greeted each party member, almost as if all five party members were in some sort of alternate universe, separate from the others.

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_NnNDUsG_I&feature=related

"Please, take a seat." The man mumbled in a hospitable tone, "The food will be served momentarily," He then assured the party, and took his own seat, "please address me by the name of Telrius." He commented - taking the situation lightly and in a nonchalant, yet formal tone, almost as if nothing had happened. The man had a tall, yet slender stature that was complimented by his solid black eyes and solid black hair which came down to the back of his neck, maybe even a little longer. His skin was of a very pale, almost white tone. "I'm sure you're very tired, young one, the food will be served shortly." He smiled, "Until then, we might as well chat for a little while."

Last edited by Durn on Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:36 pm

"Okay..." Chloe said, then paused, warily watching Telrius' movements; at the mention of food, however, Chloe's stomach began to grumble and a pained expression appeared on her face. She slowly moved towards the table and took a seat.

She looked around at the surrounding darkness, slightly confused/worried. She looked at Telrius again, "Where am I?" she inquired.
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:42 pm

Letting loose a long sigh of relief as things calmed down a bit, Wallace sent his demons on their way, back into the vortex from whence they came. Still, he rubbed his forehead in an attempt to alleviate the mass of distress that had fallen upon it since he wound up separated from the others. He took the seat gratefully, sheathing his sword beforehand.

"Telrius...nice to meet you, I suppose," he said, wondering where this man had come from. Perhaps he could travel from dimension to dimension as well? He shook his head. "So what are you doing here?" he asked suddenly. "Better yet, what am I doing here? I get the feeling that situations like mine are nothing new to you..."

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next