Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of a Dreamer - Shadow Colossus is Huge! D=

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Tales of a Dreamer - Shadow Colossus is Huge! D= - Page 5 Empty Re: Tales of a Dreamer - Shadow Colossus is Huge! D=

Post by Silver Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:16 pm

I'm not sure if I should make Vivi a Festival Goddess as her Only Promote... Something Tells me I shouldn't...
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Tales of a Dreamer - Shadow Colossus is Huge! D= - Page 5 Empty Re: Tales of a Dreamer - Shadow Colossus is Huge! D=

Post by Masquerade Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:19 pm

Let's see....Autumn can tame and capture monsters right now. Her next promote will focus on killing certain types more efficiently.

Flora starts getting pretty serious. She integrates fighting moves with healing and buffing together while also learning some holy moves. Her final promote will be crazy.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:21 pm

Dawn and Dusk stick to their original design. Dawn will heal, buff, and strike from afar. Dusk will get up close and personal and deal damage.

Vivi can do whatever she needs to in battle.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:34 pm

Masquerade wrote:Let's see....Autumn can tame and capture monsters right now. Her next promote will focus on killing certain types more efficiently.

Flora starts getting pretty serious. She integrates fighting moves with healing and buffing together while also learning some holy moves. Her final promote will be crazy.

Let's hope Flora doesn't change her name to Aroma before she promotes again. =3

She really will be Aroma the rapist~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:39 pm

Nah. She's not going to change her name. X3 But she will learn some more attacks:

+Un Deux Trois: A diagonal slash followed by a horizontal one with the finishing blow being a powerful thrust. 120% Atk Dmg. Range: Adjacent cell. 3 hits. ? MP. (It's just an upgrade of Un Deux, obviously. Un Deux was 8 MP.)

+Crysanthemum Defiance: The petals of the crysanthemum are released into the air, their fragrance forming solid barriers around allies that reduces physical damage taken. Bestows Protect. Range: All allies. ? MP.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:43 pm

Masquerade wrote:Nah. She's not going to change her name. X3 But she will learn some more attacks:

+Un Deux Trois: A diagonal slash followed by a horizontal one with the finishing blow being a powerful thrust. 120% Atk Dmg. Range: Adjacent cell. 3 hits. 12 MP. (It's just an upgrade of Un Deux, obviously. Un Deux was 8 MP.)

+Crysanthemum Defiance: The petals of the crysanthemum are released into the air, their fragrance forming solid barriers around allies that reduces physical damage taken. Bestows Protect. Range: All allies. 28 MP.

Adding another hit to Un Deux would just increase the MP usage by 4~

Crysanthemum Defiance intended for all allies is going to cost quite a bit~

Know that there will be times where the enemy can pierce defenses. =3

A prime example would be the next fight~<3

But that's a secret. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:50 pm

Yikes....I'm afraid to see the MP cost for Coup de Cent-Vingt-Huit. ^ ^; But that's for way later. I expected Crysanthemum Defiance's high MP cost. You know I'm a GM, too, right? XD But it'll come in handy for things that can't pierce defenses like the upcoming battle's monsters can. :3 I was going to have her learn Rose Blessing which is the same thing, but with Shell, but I figured learning Un Deux Trois would be much better~
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:54 pm

We haven't fought many magical creatures yet, and that is for a reason. =3

You don't want to see the magical-type of shadow creature I've created~

At least not until Ian is dead, when you all are like...level 47 and fully capable. ^^;

Yeeeeaaah, about Ian...

He's a lot tougher than you people think. ^^;

Jakki is level 62 and can't touch Ian. But there's a reason for that. It' 'cause of that stupid stone Ian had that broke the barriers of the "safe zone."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:57 pm

Well, we're only there to rescue Hikari right? That's what Autumn and Flora are going for, anyway. ^ ^; They realize that if the guy worries Jakki, then he must be some bad shit. X-x Seriously.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:00 pm

I can't hold this in any longer~

I just LOVE Jakki's profession. I'm not going to say what the name ism but I will tell you this~

Seven weapons. =3

Swords to be in fact.

SEVEN of them. The best part? He doesn't need hands to control them. They float. =3

That's just about as badass as you can get. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:02 pm

Lock this thread pl0x. =3

I want my poll controls back so I made another thread~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5