Chronicles of Frae: The Terror

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chronicles of Frae: The Terror

Post by Silver on Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:41 pm

This is the start of my new Roleplay series. It takes place on the same world I have created in the past. This particular Rp shows the beginning of conflict in Frae.

Frae in its beginning was a sad and terror filled land. The only known continent, country (and at the time the considered world) was constantly in a state of unease. Rulers would quickly come into what is known as a Dictator Monarchy and were assassinated only to have the process repeat itself.

Recently, the current rulers, King Garnet and recently anointed Queen Alicia have set down a total dictatorship, executing all who oppose them. This has caused a sudden spike in the amount of refugees that are trying to escape their evil rule. But as more and more innocent people and refugees get executed, things seem bleak. Most fear Frae will be destroyed.

But there is a hope. A single outlaw is going against the King and Queen, killing off guards and stealing certain artifacts important to them. Little is known about this warrior, but it is evident that the opposer is female, who wields a rather special blade.

- Zaneko will be the participant in this Roleplay.
- The Rules should be known by now.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Frae: The Terror

Post by Silver on Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:01 am

The deserted city of Rinora, city of the lost, it is here the warrior was last seen. It was here where we would begin our journey. We being the special force that was drafted specifically for this job. It was here the Weather Forcer would lead her small force against the threat. Though why she was leading a cause she did not believe in she knew not. The most obvious option being the execution that would befall her if she went against the King and Queen.

They finally entered the remaining building, staring at first at nothing but a simple living room set. It seemed hope of finding the warrior was lost, but just as they turned to leave, a voice pierced the air.

"Those who side with the King shall not leave my presence alive."

She dropped down from the ceiling, a strange and special blade the group had been warned about drawn. The fight the force had been waiting for was finally here.

Request Title: The Encounter
Main Objective: Don't let Fate Escape
Secondary Objectives: Kill Fate
Atmosphere: Deserted City of Rinora - Fate's Hideout


{W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} A
{W} {r} {r} { } {F} { } { } { } {W} B
{W} {r} { } { } { } { } { } { } {W} C
{W} { } {C} { } { } {c} {c} { } {W} D
{w} { } { } {t} {t} { } { } { } {w} E
{W} { } { } {t} {t} { } { } {c} {W} F
{W} { } { } { } {N} { } { } {r} {W} G
{W} { } { } { } { } { } {r} {r} {W} H
{W} {W} {W} {W} {d} {W} {W} {W} {W} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-



Nami
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 25/25
Atk: 4
Def: 4
Int: 4
Spr: 4
Move: 3 Cells

Fate
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

{W} - Wall
Can not be Passed Through
Can not be occupied
Hp: 10/10
Def: 5
Spr: 3

{w} - Window
Can not be Passed Through
Can not be occupied

{d} - Door
Can not be Passed Through
Can not be occupied

{ } - Close to Escape
Trigger Command: Flee (Fate only)

{t} - Table
Can not be Passed Through
Can not be Occupied
Hp: 5
Def: 2
Spr: 0

{C} - Chair
Can not be Occupied
Trigger Command: Break it! (Destroys Chair Cell; Makes 2 Broken Chair Pieces Cells)

{c} - Broken Chair Pieces
Trigger Command: Chuck it at her! (Target must be within 3 Cells of the User; Deals 3 Piercing Damage; May cause Confusion)


You may start in Rows G-H!

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Frae: The Terror

Post by Greycat on Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:31 pm

Eli starts in H3

They found her. Eli moaned. There was no way he and the other two would be able to take her. She was quite the legend, taking out guards and procuring items of importance to the royal two. He had even began doubting that she was human. But there she was, special sword and all. He cupped his hands together and conjured a flame. He whimpered at the small pitiful spark that appeared. Not even his flame had high hopes for this encounter. The best he could do was to stand off to the side and hope that she was gentle on him.

Ziggy starts in G6

Finally. After so many dead ends, false leads and fruitless searches, they found her. Ziggy was in a foul mood too. The stupid ***** had wasted so much of her time. Damn outlaw. She impatiently swung the weighted end of her chain sickle in circles. Since Nami was the team leader, best she wait for her directives. Not that she'd listen.
From the corner of her eye, she spotted he brother pulling back, a tiny little flame in his hands. The coward was depressed again. God help them. "Eli! Buck up already!" she roared. "You know the rune reacts to your emotions, so stop being a hopeless twit and be a man! God!"

Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1161
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 24
Location : Minding a multiverse

View user profile http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Frae: The Terror

Post by Silver on Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:44 pm

Request Title: The Encounter
Main Objective: Don't let Fate Escape
Secondary Objectives: Kill Fate
Atmosphere: Deserted City of Rinora - Fate's Hideout


{W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} A
{W} {r} {r} { } {F} { } { } { } {W} B
{W} {r} { } { } { } { } { } { } {W} C
{W} { } {C} { } { } {c} {c} { } {W} D
{w} { } { } {t} {t} { } { } { } {w} E
{W} { } { } {t} {t} { } { } {c} {W} F
{W} { } { } { } {N} {Z} { } {r} {W} G
{W} { } {E} { } { } { } {r} {r} {W} H
{W} {W} {W} {W} {d} {W} {W} {W} {W} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-



Nami
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 25/25
Atk: 4
Def: 4
Int: 4
Spr: 4
Move: 3 Cells

Eli
Hp: 10/10
Mp: 30/30
Atk: 0
Def: 3
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 2 Cells

Ziggy
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 3 Cells

Fate
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

{W} - Wall
Can not be Passed Through
Can not be occupied
Hp: 10/10
Def: 5
Spr: 3

{w} - Window
Can not be Passed Through
Can not be occupied

{d} - Door
Can not be Passed Through
Can not be occupied

{ } - Close to Escape
Trigger Command: Flee (Fate only)

{t} - Table
Can not be Passed Through
Can not be Occupied
Hp: 5
Def: 2
Spr: 0

{C} - Chair
Can not be Occupied
Trigger Command: Break it! (Destroys Chair Cell; Makes 2 Broken Chair Pieces Cells)

{c} - Broken Chair Pieces
Trigger Command: Chuck it at her! (Target must be within 3 Cells of the User; Deals 3 Piercing Damage; May cause Confusion)


Player Phase - 1

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Frae: The Terror

Post by Greycat on Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:12 pm

Eli

Stupid Ziggy. He swallowed his nerves and shuffled forward, mostly to prove her wrong. Glancing over the table to where his mark stood waiting, he started his preparations. He increased the size of his spark, pushing it until it was a bit larger than a baseball. Then he molded it, pulling a short length from it, then snapping it to unravel the ball into a good length whip.
"Fire whip," he said softly.

Eli moves to F3. Eli uses Fire Whip! +1 basic attack!
MP- 24/30



Ziggy

As usual, her words got her brother moving. That was the power of their sibling bond. It was a beautiful thing. But that matter aside, target first. She bounded forward. Only to find a chair leg with a chunk of the seat still attached in her way. "What the hell? You were actually living in this dump?" She grabbed the piece, about to throw it away, then a bright idea hit her. A shady grin spread across her face. "Hey," she said, the dark smile still there. "Catch you bastard!" She hurled the piece of wood at her target, an inhumanly gleeful chuckle spewing from her lips.

Ziggy moves to E6! Ziggy uses Trigger command Chuck it at her! on Chair Pieces (D6)

Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1161
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 24
Location : Minding a multiverse

View user profile http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Frae: The Terror

Post by Silver on Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:50 pm

Nami moves to H5!

"Try to cut off her exits, guard the windows, I'll take the door."

Nami took a step back, knowing that if they could just whittle to girl down and give it all they had then maybe they could do this without trouble. Though the girl was a legend, the outlaw who easily dispatch of royal forces, and took artifacts from the castle. It was a surprise she hadn't killed the royal assholes yet. But she must of had her reasons, not that it mattered to the weather forcer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Request Title: The Encounter
Main Objective: Don't let Fate Escape
Secondary Objectives: Kill Fate
Atmosphere: Deserted City of Rinora - Fate's Hideout


{W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} A
{W} {r} {r} { } {F} { } { } { } {W} B
{W} {r} { } { } { } { } { } { } {W} C
{W} { } {C} { } { } {c} {c} { } {W} D
{w} { } { } {t} {t} {Z} { } { } {w} E
{W} { } {E} {t} {t} { } { } {c} {W} F
{W} { } { } { } { } { } { } {r} {W} G
{W} { } { } { } {N} { } {r} {r} {W} H
{W} {W} {W} {W} {d} {W} {W} {W} {W} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Ziggy uses Trigger Command: Chuck it at her!

Fate takes 3 Damage!

Fate is Confused! (Attacking Self)

Broken Chair Piece D7 is destroyed!

Eli uses Firewhip!

Eli gains 1 Basic Attack!

Enemy Phase - 1

Fate attacks herself!

Fate takes 2 Damage!

Fate is no longer confused!


{W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} A
{W} {r} {r} { } {F} { } { } { } {W} B
{W} {r} { } { } { } { } { } { } {W} C
{W} { } {C} { } { } { } {c} { } {W} D
{w} { } { } {t} {t} {Z} { } { } {w} E
{W} { } {E} {t} {t} { } { } {c} {W} F
{W} { } { } { } { } { } { } {r} {W} G
{W} { } { } { } {N} { } {r} {r} {W} H
{W} {W} {W} {W} {d} {W} {W} {W} {W} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-



Nami
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 25/25
Atk: 4
Def: 4
Int: 4
Spr: 4
Move: 3 Cells

Eli (+1 Basic Attack)
Hp: 10/10
Mp: 30/30
Atk: 0
Def: 3
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 2 Cells

Ziggy
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 3 Cells

Fate
Hp: 15/20
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

{W} - Wall
Can not be Passed Through
Can not be occupied
Hp: 10/10
Def: 5
Spr: 3

{w} - Window
Can not be Passed Through
Can not be occupied

{d} - Door
Can not be Passed Through
Can not be occupied

{ } - Close to Escape
Trigger Command: Flee (Fate only)

{t} - Table
Can not be Passed Through
Can not be Occupied
Hp: 5
Def: 2
Spr: 0

{C} - Chair
Can not be Occupied
Trigger Command: Break it! (Destroys Chair Cell; Makes 2 Broken Chair Pieces Cells)

{c} - Broken Chair Pieces
Trigger Command: Chuck it at her! (Target must be within 3 Cells of the User; Deals 3 Piercing Damage; May cause Confusion)


Player Phase - 2

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Frae: The Terror

Post by Greycat on Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:18 pm

Eli

Ziggy took the first strike. Nami asked him to guard the windows. That he could do. And even better, if he could just get the mark into range. He would have a little surprise for her. He blinked at the Ziggy-like though he was having. "Need to spend less time with Ziggy," he muttered.

Eli moves to E3. Eli uses Trigger command Break it! on Chair (D3)

Ziggy

"'Guard the exits' she says," Ziggy muttered. "As if!" She clenched a fist and gathered her mana. A faint blue glow built up around her hand before she launched the condensed ice at the outlaw.

Ziggy moves to C7! Ziggy uses Ice Shard on Fate! (
Random number (5,10) : 7
) hits! 3 dmg each!


"Just six shards?" she swore. "This ain't my day. Still, it's better than nothing!"

6 hits!
MP cost- 6
MP remaining- 14/20


Last edited by SilverStorm on Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1161
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 24
Location : Minding a multiverse

View user profile http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Frae: The Terror

Post by Silver on Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:54 pm

Nami moves to F6!

She figured that Eli would listen and Ziggy would do the opposite. They had been on dead end missions for quite a while now, she had learned their personalities. As had they learned hers. She was the de facto leader of their group, and did not possess the qualities one would think a leader would have. She was somewhat cowardly, but tactical and edgy when she needed to be.

"Fine. Hit her with everything you have."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Request Title: The Encounter
Main Objective: Don't let Fate Escape
Secondary Objectives: Kill Fate
Atmosphere: Deserted City of Rinora - Fate's Hideout


{W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} A
{W} {r} {r} { } {F} { } { } { } {W} B
{W} {r} { } { } { } { } {Z} { } {W} C
{W} { } {C} { } { } { } {c} { } {W} D
{w} { } {E} {t} {t} { } { } { } {w} E
{W} { } { } {t} {t} {N} { } {c} {W} F
{W} { } { } { } { } { } { } {r} {W} G
{W} { } { } { } { } { } {r} {r} {W} H
{W} {W} {W} {W} {d} {W} {W} {W} {W} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Eli uses Trigger Command: Break it!

Chair (D3) is destroyed!

Broken Chair Pieces Appear in Cells D3 and D4!

Fate takes 6 Damage!

Enemy Phase - 2

Fate moves to B7!

Fate whipped the small amount of blood on her head, that chair piece had been annoying, and the cut she gave herself wasn't any better. The damage the stupid ice user was doing just made things more annoying. But now she was in the right sense of mind, and she was going to act. Moving quickly she rushed over to the Ice user and struck once and then twice and once more.

"Those against me are doomed to fall. The fate equal to your king and queen."

Fate uses Tre Sciopero!
(Damage: 100% Atk x 3/Effect: --/Element: --)

Ziggy takes 6 Damage!


{W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} A
{W} {r} {r} { } { } { } {F} { } {W} B
{W} {r} { } { } { } { } {Z} { } {W} C
{W} { } {c} {c} { } { } {c} { } {W} D
{w} { } {E} {t} {t} { } { } { } {w} E
{W} { } { } {t} {t} {N} { } {c} {W} F
{W} { } { } { } { } { } { } {r} {W} G
{W} { } { } { } { } { } {r} {r} {W} H
{W} {W} {W} {W} {d} {W} {W} {W} {W} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-



Nami
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 25/25
Atk: 4
Def: 4
Int: 4
Spr: 4
Move: 3 Cells

Eli (+1 Basic Attack)
Hp: 10/10
Mp: 24/30
Atk: 0
Def: 3
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 2 Cells

Ziggy
Hp: 14/20
Mp: 8/20
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 3 Cells

Fate
Hp: 9/20
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

{W} - Wall
Can not be Passed Through
Can not be occupied
Hp: 10/10
Def: 5
Spr: 3

{w} - Window
Can not be Passed Through
Can not be occupied

{d} - Door
Can not be Passed Through
Can not be occupied

{ } - Close to Escape
Trigger Command: Flee (Fate only)

{t} - Table
Can not be Passed Through
Can not be Occupied
Hp: 5
Def: 2
Spr: 0

{C} - Chair
Can not be Occupied
Trigger Command: Break it! (Destroys Chair Cell; Makes 2 Broken Chair Pieces Cells)

{c} - Broken Chair Pieces
Trigger Command: Chuck it at her! (Target must be within 3 Cells of the User; Deals 3 Piercing Damage; May cause Confusion)


Player Phase - 3


Last edited by SilverStorm on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Frae: The Terror

Post by Greycat on Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:58 pm

Eli

"Ah," Eli blinked as his whip dissipated, leaving him with a flickering flame. "Sorry Nami," he said, ashamed, "but my whip just burned out. And our mark is too far away. Sorry for being so useless..." He sulked over towards Ziggy at a slow pace.

Eli moves to C3. Eli waits

Ziggy

"Shut up, you slut!" Ziggy snapped at Fate. "People like you are always spouting nonsense like that." She backed off, picking up another chair fragment. "If you keep spitting that sorta garbage, people are gonna shove garbage back. Say, like this one!" she launched her missile at Fate, then turned to repute Nami.
"And you! What the hell did you think I was doing? Picking flowers?" She spluttered. "I mean, 'Hit her with everything you have~'" she repeated in a childish voice. If you got time to say that, get you bum over here and help!"

Ziggy moves to D8! Ziggy uses Trigger command Chuck it at her! on Chair Pieces (D7)!

"Um, sister," Eli said, "You are being irritable..."
"You think?" she snapped back. "I'm the one actually doing our job here while the rest of you just loaft around like a couple of senior citizens! God!"

Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1161
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 24
Location : Minding a multiverse

View user profile http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Frae: The Terror

Post by Silver on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:25 pm

Nami joins the Enemy Side!

"You know what! I've had it with you. You want to be a fucking bad ass whiner go ahead. I for one actually agree with this 'Outlaw'. The royal assholes need to be put into their place."

Nami rushed after Ziggy, her Clima-tact ready to finally be put into use this battle. She shot off a cool orb, followed by a heat orb. Both hit their mark, but it wasn't over yet, not by a long shot. A thunder orb connected, finishing the combo. It was the trio that would hurt Ziggy worse than the girl's sword.

Nami moved to D6!

Nami casts Heat Orb on Ziggy! Nami links it with Cool Orb and Thunder Orb!

(Damage: 80% Int x 3/Effect: --/Element: Fire/Ice/Lightning)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Request Title: The Encounter
Main Objective: Don't let Fate Escape
Secondary Objectives: Kill Fate
Atmosphere: Deserted City of Rinora - Fate's Hideout


{W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} A
{W} {r} {r} { } { } { } {F} { } {W} B
{W} {r} {E} { } { } { } { } { } {W} C
{W} { } {c} {c} { } {N} { } {Z} {W} D
{w} { } { } {t} {t} { } { } { } {w} E
{W} { } { } {t} {t} { } { } {c} {W} F
{W} { } { } { } { } { } { } {r} {W} G
{W} { } { } { } { } { } {r} {r} {W} H
{W} {W} {W} {W} {d} {W} {W} {W} {W} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Ziggy uses Trigger Command: Chuck it at her!

Fate takes 3 Damage!

Fate evades Confusion!

Broken Chair Piece is destroyed

Ziggy takes 3 Damage!

Enemy Phase - 3

Fate moves to B7!

It appeared she now had an ally, one who was willing to shut the fucked up ice user up. Fate smirked, the odds were evened, and the girl was weakened. She had the power to rid the world of the swearing bitch once and for all. Whipping her hand over her blade, she looked down at it before a single flash of light broke the area. When it was gone, Ziggy lied bleeding on the floor.

"Pitiful. Those who fight their allies can not win."

Fate activates her D-Ability, Finale Sciopero!
(Damage: 200% Pierce Atk/Effect: Instant Death 10%/Element: --)

Fate moves to D7!

Ziggy takes 12 Damage!

Ziggy KO!


{W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} A
{W} {r} {r} { } { } { } { } { } {W} B
{W} {r} {E} { } { } { } { } { } {W} C
{W} { } {c} {c} { } {N} {F} {Z} {W} D
{w} { } { } {t} {t} { } { } { } {w} E
{W} { } { } {t} {t} { } { } {c} {W} F
{W} { } { } { } { } { } { } {r} {W} G
{W} { } { } { } { } { } {r} {r} {W} H
{W} {W} {W} {W} {d} {W} {W} {W} {W} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-



Eli
Hp: 10/10
Mp: 24/30
Atk: 0
Def: 3
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 2 Cells

Ziggy *KO*
Hp: 0/20
Mp: 8/20
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 3 Cells

Fate
Hp: 6/20
Mp: 14/20
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

Nami
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 16/25
Atk: 4
Def: 4
Int: 4
Spr: 4
Move: 3 Cells

{W} - Wall
Can not be Passed Through
Can not be occupied
Hp: 10/10
Def: 5
Spr: 3

{w} - Window
Can not be Passed Through
Can not be occupied

{d} - Door
Can not be Passed Through
Can not be occupied

{ } - Close to Escape
Trigger Command: Flee (Enemy Party only)

{t} - Table
Can not be Passed Through
Can not be Occupied
Hp: 5
Def: 2
Spr: 0

{C} - Chair
Can not be Occupied
Trigger Command: Break it! (Destroys Chair Cell; Makes 2 Broken Chair Pieces Cells)

{c} - Broken Chair Pieces
Trigger Command: Chuck it at her! (Target must be within 3 Cells of the User; Deals 3 Piercing Damage; May cause Confusion)


Player Phase - 4

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Frae: The Terror

Post by Greycat on Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:38 am

Eli

"B-bastards..." Ziggy managed, in one last curse. He weapon clattered to the floor, he hairband knocked askew. Blood dripped from her wounds. Even as it spread and puddled on the floor, it froze. She collapsed into a icy patch of her own blood, and faded.

Across the room. Eli watched in silence. Ziggy was gone. And Nami helped do it. Nami. The one they worked so closely with for all this time. The one he so hard for. Eli was not pleased. Not pleased indeed. His small spark flickered, jumped then blazed up, settling into a crackling flame the size of a baseball.
"Nami," he said cooly, "Not only have you strayed from the mission parameters, but you have struck down my sister. While you might have a good reason for betraying the trust placed in you, and might even have convinced me, you assault my sister.
"True, she is overbearing and foul mouthed, disrespectful, ignorant, coarse, vulgar and a generally uncouth person that can be mistaken as a wasted life," a single tear slid down his cheek, "who probably deserved it and most likely had several other people who wanted to do that, she is still my sister. Despite my misgiving, and my shared distaste for the ruling family's methods, I am obliged to dispose of you both. I am also bound to avenge this blood debt"
He clapped his hands together, the flame between them. The he slowly pulled them apart, the loose sparks swirling together to form a growing fireball. As it grew, he outstretched his arms and it rose, swelling in size, charring the ceiling of the building. He leveled a gaze at his two enemies, one his mark, the other his former companion, "Burn."
The ball collapsed to a mote, then exploded outward, the wall of flame rushing across the room, leaving untouched, but charring everything else it past over. It slammed into Nami and Fate, knocking them off their feet with waves of heat and flame. He pushed his hair out of his eyes, streaks of dry tears staining his face. "Get up. I know that didn't kill you. My sister shall not have died in vain"

Eli moves to D4. Eli activates his D-Ability; Burst Star!
Nami is hit! 5 piecing Fire damage! Chance of Burn! Chance of Ember!
Fate is hit! 5 piecing Fire damage! Chance of Burn! Chance of Ember!


Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1161
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 24
Location : Minding a multiverse

View user profile http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Frae: The Terror

Post by Silver on Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:47 pm

Request Title: The Encounter
Main Objective: Don't let Fate Escape
Secondary Objectives: Kill Fate
Atmosphere: Deserted City of Rinora - Fate's Hideout


{W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} A
{W} {r} {r} { } { } { } { } { } {W} B
{W} {r} { } {E} { } { } { } { } {W} C
{W} { } {c} {c} { } {N} {F} {Z} {W} D
{w} { } { } {t} {t} { } { } { } {w} E
{W} { } { } {t} {t} { } { } {c} {W} F
{W} { } { } { } { } { } { } {r} {W} G
{W} { } { } { } { } { } {r} {r} {W} H
{W} {W} {W} {W} {d} {W} {W} {W} {W} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Eli can't move to D4! Eli is forced to C4!

Nami takes 5 Damage!

Nami Evades Ember!

Nami Evades Burn!

Fate takes 5 Damage!

Fate Evades Ember!

Fate is burned!

Enemy Phase - 4

Fate moves to E8!

Fate took the blow of flames willingly, her work here was done. The pain she had received was nearly unbearable, but she could deal with it for now. She rushed towards the window and jumped through, rushing off without a word. She had no more to say to her enemies.

[b]Fate uses Trigger Command: Flee!


Fate successfully flees!

Nami moves to E8!

"It seems you have chosen the wrong side. Goodbye Eli. I leave you and the empty shell of the man you are to face the wrath of the dictators."

Nami followed Fate, hitting the Clima-tact on the ground, the charred dust of remains blowing her forward. As she left the hideout, she followed her new leader, in her mind and heart grief stricken. She cared deeply for Eli and, at times, Ziggy as well. The suffering they would endure because of her weighed heavily on her. Maybe she should have stuck to the mission, but then she would just be sent on another, one where she would feel worse than she did now.

Nami uses Trigger Command: Flee!

Nami successfully flees!


{W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} A
{W} {r} {r} { } { } { } { } { } {W} B
{W} {r} { } {E} { } { } { } { } {W} C
{W} { } {c} {c} { } { } { } {Z} {W} D
{w} { } { } {t} {t} { } { } { } {w} E
{W} { } { } {t} {t} { } { } {c} {W} F
{W} { } { } { } { } { } { } {r} {W} G
{W} { } { } { } { } { } {r} {r} {W} H
{W} {W} {W} {W} {d} {W} {W} {W} {W} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Mission Failure...

Experience: (Ally Party)

+3 - Fate Severely Injured
+2 - No Items used
-1 - Ally Dead
-1 - D-Ability used
-1 - Lost Ally

Total Experience: 2 (1 for Ziggy)

No Level Ups

No Skill Points Awarded

(Update your Profiles.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Fate and Nami gone with the wind, the brother and sister were forced to trek back to the castle. Their wounds too serious for the minor healing supplies they had brought, they journeyed in a numb yet horrendous pain. Even when the castle was in sight, the pain did not ease, for they knew what could happen. Little did they know, fate had plans other than execution or exile.

-------------------------------------

"You mean to tell me that Captain of our best Platoon has turned against us!"

The king, while no older than nineteen, was vicious and brutal. And that was when he was in a generally good mood. Now he was furious, ready to have the flame and ice weaver siblings executed. His guards, who spent hours with him, trembled as he got angrier and angrier.

"I swear by Natura that I will have her executed! And you! I shall h-"

"Hush now darling. I have a splendid idea. Why not make them go get her. Although we'll give them a competent leader. One that can't be broken. Don't you think that would be better? Then you could cut her head off yourself..."

Garnet glared back at his wife, Alicia, she was the unnerving serenity and calm mind to his vicious tyrannical fist. He softened his look, his fumes lowering. He looked past what was left of his remaining platoon before saying a name.

"Nisa Kroft. Report to me at once."

The girl was in the room within the next five minutes, fitted in what appeared to be some sort of bird armor. It looked somewhat silly yes, but it looked effective and powerful none the less. She bowed before the king, her blonde hair falling from the helmet.

"Go with these excuses for warriors and see that Nami and her little Outlaw friend are brought back to me alive."

"Yes Sire"

The new group of three was ushered out, and at the drawbridge, ready to leave on their mission.

"So. Anything I should know before we start?"

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Frae: The Terror

Post by Greycat on Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:17 pm





"Anything you need to know?" Ziggy snarled scornfully. "Sure. Loads. For one, that little bitch turned on us the first opportunity she got and teamed up with that slut! Look at this!" she pulled up her clothes, showing a jagged bluish scar that ran between both breasts and almost to her navel. Eli immediately pulled her clothes back down, covering her indecency.

"Enough sister," he said calmly. "Not only will you not get married, but it was this sort of behaviour that got you that scar in the first place." Eli had changed since Nami's betrayal. Gone was his insecurities, his inadequacies. Though his doubts in the King and his wife remained, a steady, fueling passion for revenge burned in the depts of his soul.
"As for what you should know Leader; the outlaw Fate is quite the competent swordswoman. Though I would have said her main weakness was ranged fighters, with the Betrayer on her side, that has been rectified, as was her weakness against multiple opponents. She is a dangerous foe to face in single combat, our brief encounter has proven that. In relations to the Betrayer; the less said, the better. She focuses on weather magic, though I have reason to believe some of her abilities are little more than gags."

Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1161
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 24
Location : Minding a multiverse

View user profile http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Frae: The Terror

Post by Silver on Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:33 pm

"I assure you, Nami is far from some trickster. I served with her once when we were trainees. She can be very dangerous if you let your guard down."

Nisa nodded at the two, and started to head off into town. The journey ahead wouldn't be too long, considering the weavers had gotten back before noon. They had almost reached the hideout they had been to before when disaster struck for them.

"Hey there cutie. Mind if I take that!"

A ruffian looking man rushed up past Ziggy, grabbing the bag with their few healing supplies and other items. It was all they had, and considering they had almost died going against a single fighter, they would need the supplies. It was obvious a fight was in order.

"Halt! Those who steal from King Garnet's Knights ask to be locked away."

Request Title: Brawl with the Bandits
Main Objective: Route Enemy
Secondary Objectives: None.
Atmosphere: Deserted City of Rinora/Bandit's Theft (Can't use Items)


{ } { } {W} { } {C} { } {W} { } { } A
{ } {C} { } { } {P} { } { } {B} { } B
{ } { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } { } C
{W} { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } {W} D
{ } { } { } {s} {f} {s} { } { } { } E
{ } { } {B} {f} {~} {f} {N} { } { } F
{ } { } { } {s} {f} {s} { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{W} {W} {W} { } { } { } {W} {W} {W} I
{ } { } {W} { } {N} { } {W} { } { } J
{ } { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } { } K
{ } { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } { } L
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-



Nisa
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 25/25
Atk: 6
Def: 6
Int: 0
Spr: 5
Move: 3 Cells

Pain
Hp: 25/25
Mp: 15/15
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 0
Move: 3 Cells

Carolina
Hp: 10/10
Mp: 35/35
Atk: 2
Def: 3
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 2 Cells

Bone
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 5/5
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 1
Move: 3 Cells

Nail
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 5/5
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 1
Move: 3 Cells

{W} - Wall
Can not be Occupied
Can not be Passed Through
Hp: 10/10
Def: 3
Spr: 1

{~} - Water
Can not be Occupied
Can not be Passed Through

{f} - Fountain
Can not be Occupied
Can not be Passed Through

{s} - Ruined Statue
Can not be Occupied
Can not be Passed Through

{G} - Treasure Chest
Can not be Occupied
Can not be Passed Through

{color=gold]B[/color]} - Bag
Can not be Occupied


You may start in Rows J-L, Columns 4-6!

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Frae: The Terror

Post by Greycat on Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:54 pm

Ziggy starts at J6
Eli starts at K6

"Bastard!" Ziggy yelled. Damn idiot grabbed her bags. Oh, he was going to get it. And he was going to get it good. She drew her chain sickle and slashed the air. "Just wait till I get my hands on you!" She paused when she realized Eli was settling in position behind her. "Oi, Eli, didn't you make that big speech about revenge and power and all that crap? What the hell are you doing hiding behind me and Nisa?"

"It's called strategy, my dear sister," Eli said simply, summoning a tongue of fire. "By letting the stronger Nisa and the more brutish one go first, I ensure I can better contribute to this battle."

"Oh, I guess that make sens- Oi! Who are you calling brutish you twit!" Ziggy yelled at Eli, who had covered his ears in anticipation.

Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1161
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 24
Location : Minding a multiverse

View user profile http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Frae: The Terror

Post by Silver on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:32 pm

Request Title: Brawl with the Bandits
Main Objective: Route Enemy
Secondary Objectives: None.
Atmosphere: Deserted City of Rinora/Bandit's Theft (Can't use Items)


{ } { } {W} { } {C} { } {W} { } { } A
{ } {C} { } { } {P} { } { } {B} { } B
{ } { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } { } C
{W} { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } {W} D
{ } { } { } {s} {f} {s} { } { } { } E
{ } { } {B} {f} {~} {f} {N} { } { } F
{ } { } { } {s} {f} {s} { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{W} {W} {W} { } { } { } {W} {W} {W} I
{ } { } {W} { } {N} {Z} {W} { } { } J
{ } { } {W} { } { } {E} {W} { } { } K
{ } { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } { } L
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-



Nisa
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 25/25
Atk: 6
Def: 6
Int: 0
Spr: 5
Move: 3 Cells

Eli
Hp: 10/10
Mp: 30/30
Atk: 0
Def: 3
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 2 Cells

Ziggy
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 3 Cells

Pain
Hp: 25/25
Mp: 15/15
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 0
Move: 3 Cells

Carolina
Hp: 10/10
Mp: 35/35
Atk: 2
Def: 3
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 2 Cells

Bone
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 5/5
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 1
Move: 3 Cells

Nail
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 5/5
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 1
Move: 3 Cells

{W} - Wall
Can not be Occupied
Can not be Passed Through
Hp: 10/10
Def: 3
Spr: 1

{~} - Water
Can not be Occupied
Can not be Passed Through

{f} - Fountain
Can not be Occupied
Can not be Passed Through

{s} - Ruined Statue
Can not be Occupied
Can not be Passed Through

{G} - Treasure Chest
Can not be Occupied
Can not be Passed Through

{color=gold]B[/color]} - Bag
Can not be Occupied


Player Phase - 1

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Frae: The Terror

Post by Greycat on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:59 pm

Ziggy moves to H7
Eli moves to I6

"Come on you two!" Ziggy yelled eagerly ans she charged towards the nearest bandit. "Don't get left behind!" Eli sighed and move at a more sedated pace. He rolled the ball of fire over his fingers as Ziggy prepared her attack. "Please try to keep from hurting yourself," he cautioned.
"No need to worry little brother!" She crackled as she spun the sickle expertly. "Just get over her while I start working." She snapped the sickle forward, the blade arching over to bash against the bandit's armour. Eli sighed and waited.

Ziggy attacks Nail! 5 ATK dmg!
Eli waits...

Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1161
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 24
Location : Minding a multiverse

View user profile http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Frae: The Terror

Post by Silver on Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:22 pm

Nisa moves to H4!

Nisa rushed forward, the whistle around her neck pulled up to her lips as she came to a stop. She set the dial to white, taking in a deep breath, she put her lips to it an blew. A frequency impossible for humans and every chocobo except white ones. Suddenly the bird steed was at her side and she was ready for action. She jumped aboard and prepared for battle.

Nisa uses White Chocobo!
(Damage: --/Effect: Use White Chocobo abilities/Element: --)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Request Title: Brawl with the Bandits
Main Objective: Route Enemy
Secondary Objectives: None.
Atmosphere: Deserted City of Rinora/Bandit's Theft (Can't use Items)


{ } { } {W} { } {C} { } {W} { } { } A
{ } {C} { } { } {P} { } { } {B} { } B
{ } { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } { } C
{W} { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } {W} D
{ } { } { } {s} {f} {s} { } { } { } E
{ } { } {B} {f} {~} {f} {N} { } { } F
{ } { } { } {s} {f} {s} { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } {N} { } { } {Z} { } { } H
{W} {W} {W} { } { } {E} {W} {W} {W} I
{ } { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } { } J
{ } { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } { } K
{ } { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } { } L
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Nail takes 1 Damage!

Enemy Phase - 1

Pain waits.

Carolina waits.

Bone moves to H3!

Bone uses Pummel on Nisa!

Nisa takes 2 Damage!

Nail uses Axe Throw on Ziggy!

Ziggy takes 1 Damage!


{ } { } {W} { } {C} { } {W} { } { } A
{ } {C} { } { } {P} { } { } {B} { } B
{ } { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } { } C
{W} { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } {W} D
{ } { } { } {s} {f} {s} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } {f} {~} {f} {N} { } { } F
{ } { } { } {s} {f} {s} { } { } { } G
{ } { } {B} {N} { } { } {Z} { } { } H
{W} {W} {W} { } { } {E} {W} {W} {W} I
{ } { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } { } J
{ } { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } { } K
{ } { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } { } L
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-



Nisa *Chocobo Healer*
Hp: 18/20
Mp: 25/25
Atk: 6
Def: 6
Int: 0
Spr: 5
Move: 3 Cells --> 6 Cells

Eli
Hp: 10/10
Mp: 30/30
Atk: 0
Def: 3
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 2 Cells

Ziggy
Hp: 19/20
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 3 Cells

Pain
Hp: 25/25
Mp: 15/15
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 0
Move: 3 Cells

Carolina
Hp: 10/10
Mp: 35/35
Atk: 2
Def: 3
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 2 Cells

Bone
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 4/5
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 1
Move: 3 Cells

Nail
Hp: 19/20
Mp: 4/5
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 1
Move: 3 Cells

{W} - Wall
Can not be Occupied
Can not be Passed Through
Hp: 10/10
Def: 3
Spr: 1

{~} - Water
Can not be Occupied
Can not be Passed Through

{f} - Fountain
Can not be Occupied
Can not be Passed Through

{s} - Ruined Statue
Can not be Occupied
Can not be Passed Through

{G} - Treasure Chest
Can not be Occupied
Can not be Passed Through

{color=gold]B[/color]} - Bag
Can not be Occupied


[b]Player Phase - 2

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Frae: The Terror

Post by Greycat on Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:38 am

Eli moves to H5

"Impulsive as always, my dear sister," Eli commented as he moved to back up Nisa. "It's no wonder you always get yourself into difficult situations." He rolled the ball of fire around his fingers for a few second before launching it at the bandit with a flick of his fingers. The ball soared through the air to set to bandit's shawl on fire.
"Quiet brother!" Ziggy complained, launching another relatively useless attack on the bandit.

Ziggy attacks Nail! 5 ATK ICE dmg!
Eli attacks Bone! 5 INT FIRE dmg


Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1161
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 24
Location : Minding a multiverse

View user profile http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Frae: The Terror

Post by Silver on Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:49 pm

Nisa attacks Bone!
(Damage: 100% Atk/Effect: --/Element: --)

Nisa found herself in a pinch as soon as the battle had begun. Glaring at the bandit who had tried to slam her with his axe, she raised her blade. The yellow metal came to a beaky orange colored tip, raised into the air. The white chocobo charged forward and she slashed. She knew this bandit would die with Eli's help.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Request Title: Brawl with the Bandits
Main Objective: Route Enemy
Secondary Objectives: None.
Atmosphere: Deserted City of Rinora/Bandit's Theft (Can't use Items not gained in this battle)


{ } { } {W} { } {C} { } {W} { } { } A
{ } {C} { } { } {P} { } { } {B} { } B
{ } { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } { } C
{W} { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } {W} D
{ } { } { } {s} {f} {s} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } {f} {~} {f} {N} { } { } F
{ } { } { } {s} {f} {s} { } { } { } G
{ } { } {B} {N} {E} { } {Z} { } { } H
{W} {W} {W} { } { } { } {W} {W} {W} I
{ } { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } { } J
{ } { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } { } K
{ } { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } { } L
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Nail takes 1 Damage!

Bone takes takes 6 Damage!

Enemy Phase - 2

Pain waits.

Carolina waits.

Bone moves to H3!

Bone uses Pummel on Nisa!

Nisa takes 2 Damage!

Nail uses Axe Throw on Ziggy!

Ziggy takes 1 Damage!


{ } { } {W} { } {C} { } {W} { } { } A
{ } {C} { } { } {P} { } { } {B} { } B
{ } { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } { } C
{W} { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } {W} D
{ } { } { } {s} {f} {s} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } {f} {~} {f} {N} { } { } F
{ } { } { } {s} {f} {s} { } { } { } G
{ } { } {B} {N} {E} { } {Z} { } { } H
{W} {W} {W} { } { } { } {W} {W} {W} I
{ } { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } { } J
{ } { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } { } K
{ } { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } { } L
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-



Nisa *Chocobo Healer*
Hp: 16/20
Mp: 25/25
Atk: 6
Def: 6
Int: 0
Spr: 5
Move: 3 Cells --> 6 Cells

Eli
Hp: 10/10
Mp: 30/30
Atk: 0
Def: 3
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 2 Cells

Ziggy
Hp: 18/20
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 3 Cells

Pain
Hp: 25/25
Mp: 15/15
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 0
Move: 3 Cells

Carolina
Hp: 10/10
Mp: 35/35
Atk: 2
Def: 3
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 2 Cells

Bone
Hp: 14/20
Mp: 4/5
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 1
Move: 3 Cells

Nail
Hp: 18/20
Mp: 4/5
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 1
Move: 3 Cells

{W} - Wall
Can not be Occupied
Can not be Passed Through
Hp: 10/10
Def: 3
Spr: 1

{~} - Water
Can not be Occupied
Can not be Passed Through

{f} - Fountain
Can not be Occupied
Can not be Passed Through

{s} - Ruined Statue
Can not be Occupied
Can not be Passed Through

{G} - Treasure Chest
Can not be Occupied
Can not be Passed Through

{color=gold]B[/color]} - Bag
Can not be Occupied


Player Phase - 3

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Frae: The Terror

Post by Greycat on Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:46 pm

"Miss Nisa, you are quite the competent fighter," Eli commented as he flicked another ball of fire at bandit. "Not to mention rather graceful in the saddle."
"Oi, brother- God damn it!" Ziggy growled, cursing as she took another axe before returning the blow. "I can see you're having fun flattering our leader and all, but hurry up over there. Juggling axes with this bastard isn't a way to pass time, you know!

Ziggy attacks Nail! 5 ATK ICE dmg!
Eli attacks Bone! 5 INT FIRE dmg
Ziggy and Eli both wait...

Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1161
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 24
Location : Minding a multiverse

View user profile http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Frae: The Terror

Post by Silver on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:27 pm

Nisa attacks Bone!
(Damage: 100% Atk/Effect: --/Element: --)

Nisa was quite unhappy with what had happened to her. She had taken quite a bit of damage and didn't like it one bit. But as she struck the bandit once more she knew that the thug would go down. She nodded at Eli and Ziggy.

"Ziggy, it's fine, I wouldn't be the Captain of Garnet's Chocobo Knights if I wasn't those things. Give this scum one more fireball Eli, I can handle him from there."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Request Title: Brawl with the Bandits
Main Objective: Route Enemy
Secondary Objectives: None.
Atmosphere: Deserted City of Rinora/Bandit's Theft (Can't use Items not gained in this battle)


{ } { } {W} { } {C} { } {W} { } { } A
{ } {C} { } { } {P} { } { } {B} { } B
{ } { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } { } C
{W} { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } {W} D
{ } { } { } {s} {f} {s} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } {f} {~} {f} {N} { } { } F
{ } { } { } {s} {f} {s} { } { } { } G
{ } { } {B} {N} {E} { } {Z} { } { } H
{W} {W} {W} { } { } { } {W} {W} {W} I
{ } { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } { } J
{ } { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } { } K
{ } { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } { } L
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Nail takes 1 Damage!

Bone takes takes 6 Damage!

Enemy Phase - 3

Pain waits.

Carolina waits.

Bone moves to H3!

Bone uses Pummel on Nisa!

Nisa takes 2 Damage!

Nail uses Axe Throw on Ziggy!

Ziggy takes 1 Damage!


{ } { } {W} { } {C} { } {W} { } { } A
{ } {C} { } { } {P} { } { } {B} { } B
{ } { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } { } C
{W} { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } {W} D
{ } { } { } {s} {f} {s} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } {f} {~} {f} {N} { } { } F
{ } { } { } {s} {f} {s} { } { } { } G
{ } { } {B} {N} {E} { } {Z} { } { } H
{W} {W} {W} { } { } { } {W} {W} {W} I
{ } { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } { } J
{ } { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } { } K
{ } { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } { } L
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-



Nisa *Chocobo Healer*
Hp: 14/20
Mp: 25/25
Atk: 6
Def: 6
Int: 0
Spr: 5
Move: 3 Cells --> 6 Cells

Eli
Hp: 10/10
Mp: 30/30
Atk: 0
Def: 3
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 2 Cells

Ziggy
Hp: 17/20
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 3 Cells

Pain
Hp: 25/25
Mp: 15/15
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 0
Move: 3 Cells

Carolina
Hp: 10/10
Mp: 35/35
Atk: 2
Def: 3
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 2 Cells

Bone
Hp: 8/20
Mp: 2/5
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 1
Move: 3 Cells

Nail
Hp: 17/20
Mp: 2/5
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 1
Move: 3 Cells

{W} - Wall
Can not be Occupied
Can not be Passed Through
Hp: 10/10
Def: 3
Spr: 1

{~} - Water
Can not be Occupied
Can not be Passed Through

{f} - Fountain
Can not be Occupied
Can not be Passed Through

{s} - Ruined Statue
Can not be Occupied
Can not be Passed Through

{G} - Treasure Chest
Can not be Occupied
Can not be Passed Through

{color=gold]B[/color]} - Bag
Can not be Occupied


Player Phase - 4

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Frae: The Terror

Post by Greycat on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:31 am

"Of course, Miss Nisa," Eli amiably. He balanced the ball on the tip of his index finger before launching it to burn at the bandits shawl once more. "And despite my sisters protests, she is quite capable of handling herself. Most of the time, at least"
"Little Twit," Ziggy muttered. She bashed again at the bandit, determined to wear him down before the others finished their target..

Ziggy attacks Nail! 5 ATK ICE dmg!
Eli attacks Bone! 5 INT FIRE dmg
Ziggy and Eli both wait...

Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1161
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 24
Location : Minding a multiverse

View user profile http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Frae: The Terror

Post by Silver on Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:21 pm

Nisa attacks Bone!
(Damage: 100% Atk/Effect: --/Element: --)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Request Title: Brawl with the Bandits
Main Objective: Route Enemy
Secondary Objectives: None.
Atmosphere: Deserted City of Rinora/Bandit's Theft (Can't use Items not gained in this battle)


{ } { } {W} { } {C} { } {W} { } { } A
{ } {C} { } { } {P} { } { } {B} { } B
{ } { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } { } C
{W} { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } {W} D
{ } { } { } {s} {f} {s} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } {f} {~} {f} {N} { } { } F
{ } { } { } {s} {f} {s} { } { } { } G
{ } { } {B} {N} {E} { } {Z} { } { } H
{W} {W} {W} { } { } { } {W} {W} {W} I
{ } { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } { } J
{ } { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } { } K
{ } { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } { } L
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Nail takes 1 Damage!

Bone takes takes 6 Damage!

Enemy Phase - 4

Pain waits.

Carolina waits.

Bone uses Pummel on Nisa!

Nisa takes 2 Damage!

Nail uses Axe Throw on Ziggy!

Ziggy takes 1 Damage!


{ } { } {W} { } {C} { } {W} { } { } A
{ } {C} { } { } {P} { } { } {B} { } B
{ } { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } { } C
{W} { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } {W} D
{ } { } { } {s} {f} {s} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } {f} {~} {f} {N} { } { } F
{ } { } { } {s} {f} {s} { } { } { } G
{ } { } {B} {N} {E} { } {Z} { } { } H
{W} {W} {W} { } { } { } {W} {W} {W} I
{ } { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } { } J
{ } { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } { } K
{ } { } {W} { } { } { } {W} { } { } L
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-



Nisa *Chocobo Healer*
Hp: 12/20
Mp: 25/25
Atk: 6
Def: 6
Int: 0
Spr: 5
Move: 3 Cells --> 6 Cells

Eli
Hp: 10/10
Mp: 30/30
Atk: 0
Def: 3
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 2 Cells

Ziggy
Hp: 16/20
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 3 Cells

Pain
Hp: 25/25
Mp: 15/15
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 0
Move: 3 Cells

Carolina
Hp: 10/10
Mp: 35/35
Atk: 2
Def: 3
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 2 Cells

Bone
Hp: 2/20
Mp: 1/5
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 1
Move: 3 Cells

Nail
Hp: 16/20
Mp: 1/5
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 1
Move: 3 Cells

{W} - Wall
Can not be Occupied
Can not be Passed Through
Hp: 10/10
Def: 3
Spr: 1

{~} - Water
Can not be Occupied
Can not be Passed Through

{f} - Fountain
Can not be Occupied
Can not be Passed Through

{s} - Ruined Statue
Can not be Occupied
Can not be Passed Through

{G} - Treasure Chest
Can not be Occupied
Can not be Passed Through

{color=gold]B[/color]} - Bag
Can not be Occupied


Player Phase - 5

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Frae: The Terror

Post by Greycat on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:00 pm

"Pardon me, Miss Nisa," Eli said, "but I feel quite secure in leaving the rest in your hands. This miscreant is barely hanging on to life in any case." He dipped his head and retreated a few steps as his sister practically leapt unto her foe. Without looking, he launched a fireball over Ziggy's head that landed with impressive accuracy on the bandit she had spent the last few minutes worrying. "I will assist my less than capable sister in her chore."

"You almost hit me with that, you twat!" Ziggy complained, before she realized the insult her brother made at her expense. "You little Twit!" she yelled, turning to grab a fistful of his collar. She was fuming. Quite an impressive feat for an ice user. "Just who the hell are you calling incapable?"

"My, my, sister," Eli said cooly, his personality just as much at odds with his magic as his sister, "I have never been quite able to match you level of enthusiasm.

Ziggy moves to G7 and attacks Nail! 5 ATK ICE dmg!
Eli moves to H7 and attacks Nail as well! 5 INT FIRE dmg! Chance of Ember!

Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1161
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 24
Location : Minding a multiverse

View user profile http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of Frae: The Terror

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:42 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum