Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Xenosaga on Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:14 pm

And even more people were beginning to huddle around it. Lyn wasn't usually a curious person, but this drew her attention. She debated the pros and cons of checking out whatever it was that was so interesting. It would only take a couple of seconds. Just a quick glance and that would be it. Her parents could wait a few more seconds.

Spinning on her heel, and causing her frilly dress to swirl around her legs, Lyn walked briskly over to the cluster of people and discreetly peeked through. It was hard, a female seemed to be cuddling something, but she was vaguely able to make out a small body. It didn't take a genius to put two and two together. There was a cardboard box and a child. The child was obviously abandoned.

Lyn inwardly frowned. This was different from the homeless adults and teenagers on the streets. The child couldn't even be ten years old. Or, it could have been the possible malnutrition. The child had either been abandoned not too long ago or the child was just lucky. Or unlucky. It depended on one's point of view. She did, however, hear about naming the child.

"Unless you're going to keep the child," Lyn slowly spoke up, voice vibrating throughout the street. She still couldn't tell, from her position, what gender the child was. "I do not see the point in naming the child. Or, do you plan on visiting the child whenever possible? It would be better to just keep the child if you're going to do that." Lyn inwardly frowned. She didn't like how she had to repeat the same two words. But making a mistake with the child's gender would be rather embarrassing.

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Masquerade on Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:40 pm

The boy shook his head. "No name...," he repeated sadly. That's when he took a glance at his stuffed animal. "Sad Rabbit says he's surprised that so many people have come to visit my home tonight...," he explained, gesturing weakly with one hand at the cardboard box in which he was placed. "I don't want...anyone to keep me. I like...my home." He picked up Sad Rabbit and held it tightly against his chest.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Silver on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:09 pm

"Well then take you we won't. But I wouldn't dare leave you here. I'll stay with you for the night... that is... if you don't mind that is."

Hazel stood near the boy's home, unable to believe he had been abandoned. He was so adorable and helpless, so unlike the child watchers. Her eyes never left the poor child, her heart aching. She didn't want this to happen to anybody else, and more then ever, she felt something more than a want for knowledge with a human. She felt like she truly cared for the poor child's safety for some reason, and that if he was hurt, she would never forgive herself.

"What do you say?"

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Cerani on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:41 pm

The box wasn't going to go anywhere, the human it belonged to was staying put. The machine ran though its programming again. With nothing else nearby, its priority would be the box. So as long as it didn't move, the robot wasn't either. But there could be future problems if the small human tried to interfere. What was the best course of action?

The box belonged to the human, the machine protected the box. Wherever the box moved, it moved. The human went with the box. The human and the box were a unit, to protect one was to protect the other. So that settled it, and the lines of code changed to accept the command. The machine reached down to grab the boy from Iris' arms and tugged gently on his shirt.

"Defend inanimate object, defend human." It simply said, expecting to have the little human relinquished into its grasp.


Last edited by Cerani on Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Masquerade on Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:11 pm

Everything stopped. The boy slowly rose a hand and pointed into the shadows which were beginning to grow restless. "Sad Rabbit...wanted me to tell you...," he started to say. From the shadows emerged two more frog Kemonokage, but there was something else. Black puddles were forming on the paved alleyway. The goop the puddles were composed of began to rise slowly until a torso, head, and two arms formed. There were four of them: half-bodies stuck in puddles of the black substance. There was anguish on each of their near empty faces, only slight indentions for eyes and a small outlet of a nose. The mouth, however, was quite clear, and inside it were razor sharp teeth. They groaned as they dragged themselves along. The frogs departed the alleyway with a devious plan in mind.

"...that we have more visitors."

The First Night 01: They Who Cling to Things

Location: Nishi-Habana District - Miscellaneous Alleyway

Objective: Defeat all enemies and protect The Kid in the Cardboard Box!

Atmosphere: Wails of Anguish - They will the air with their constant moaning. What sadness are they trying to express? [Damage taken from Sound-based attacks -5%; 15% chance of Fear for ally party at the end of each Enemy Phase]

{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } A
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } B
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } C
{M} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {T} D
{ } { } { } { } {?} { } { } { } { } E
{N} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {R} F
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } G
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } H
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } I
{A} { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } {I} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Murk (Crawler)
HP: 20/20
MP: 35/35
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Move: 2 cells

Tarla (Crawler)
HP: 20/20
MP: 35/35
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Move: 2 cells

Noir (Crawler)
HP: 20/20
MP: 35/35
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Move: 2 cells

Radias (Crawler)
HP: 20/20
MP: 35/35
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Move: 2 cells

Annoyance (Frog)
HP: 20/20
MP: 15/15
Atk: 2
Def: 3
Int: 6
Spr: 3
Move: 3 cells

Irritation (Frog)
HP: 20/20
MP: 15/15
Atk: 2
Def: 3
Int: 6
Spr: 3
Move: 3 cells

? (The Kid in the Cardboard Box)
HP: 10/10
MP: 5/5
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 3
Spr: 2
Move: 2 cells
Trigger Command: A Gift from Sad Rabbit [Recovers 5 HP upon use. Must be in adjacent cell. One use per character.]

{b} - Building (cannot be occupied)
HP: 50
Def: 42
Spr: 36

Characters may start in rows D-F, columns 4-6!


Last edited by Masquerade on Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Silver on Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:19 pm

Hazel starts at D5!

Positioning herself right near the boy, Hazel prepared for battle. It hadn't even been a few minutes since their previous and already there was trouble. Well it wasn't going to stop her, not for a second. Holding her crystal close, she looked down at the boy in the box. Silently vowing that she would make sure he wasn't hurt in this battle, no matter what might happen.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Cerani on Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:21 pm

Zorren starts in E - 4.

The machine stood, letting go of the boys's shirt and scanning either side of the alley. More hostiles, better equipped to attack. The box and the human were in danger. The machine stood at its full height, a full seven feet and some, and its eyes flickered red again. Time once more for combat.

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Greycat on Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:27 pm

Nick starts a F5

More frogs and a handful of puddles. Not exactly what Nick planned to do next, but stuff like this tended to take priority in his agenda. He smiled slightly. He never did get to give his gun a real test. Maybe this was the universe's way of giving him another shot at it. He loaded his gun and took his position.

Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1161
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 24
Location : Minding a multiverse

View user profile http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Zerifachias on Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:29 pm

Iris starts in E-6

Iris stepped in front of the small child, making sure to block him from the sight of the Kemonokage to the right side of the field. She wasn't about to let the boy be hurt by the evil creatures. Iris' eyes flashed violently. She was ready to blow some minds.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16209
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Xenosaga on Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:39 pm

[Lyn] starts at [F-4].

Even before the child had attempted to warn them, Lyn's eyes were already turning toward the shadows, her sensitive ears hearing something. Sure enough, the shadows began to shiver and move, warping into creatures similar to the ones they had just fought. Lyn stared at them impassively. She should have just gone home.

Reaching into her pocket, she took out her cellphone once more and checked the time. They would have to finish up fast. Lyn really didn't want to feel the embarrassment of being found by the police because of her overprotective parents.

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Shadow on Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:01 pm

Lunaria starts at D6.

And everything indeed stopped. Lunaria's eyes narrowed, looking around at the arising Kemonokage from the seething darkness of the anomalous night, it appeared they weren't done yet. She clenched her first, coursing Mana through it, ready to summon a Seal, a line of tension building on the atmosphere, ready to burst into another battle. But, this time, they were surrounded.

The Kemonokage... They wouldn't be getting near the kid.

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : Nonexistence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Masquerade on Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:29 pm

The First Night 01: They Who Cling to Things

Location: Nishi-Habana District - Miscellaneous Alleyway

Objective: Defeat all enemies and protect The Kid in the Cardboard Box!

Atmosphere: Wails of Anguish - They will the air with their constant moaning. What sadness are they trying to express? [Damage taken from Sound-based attacks -5%; 15% chance of Fear for ally party at the end of each Enemy Phase]

{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } A
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } B
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } C
{M} { } { } { } {H} {U} { } { } {T} D
{ } { } { } {Z} {?} {I} { } { } { } E
{N} { } { } {L} {N} { } { } { } {R} F
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } G
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } H
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } I
{A} { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } {I} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Hazel (Apprentice Watcher)
HP: 15/15
MP: 30/30
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 5
Spr: 5
Move: 2 cells

Lyn (Songstress)
HP: 20/20
MP: 30/30
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 3
Spr: 3
Move: 2 cells

Nick (Diamond Crest Gunner)
HP: 25/25
MP: 25/25
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 3 cells

Iris (Esper)
HP: 20/20
MP: 40/40
Atk: 5
Def: 3
Int: 6
Spr: 3
Move: 3 cells

Zorren (Discarded Project)
HP: 25/25
MP: 25/25
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Move: 3 cells

Lunaria (Lunar Priest)
HP: 15/15
MP: 30/30
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 7
Spr: 4
Move: 2 cells

Murk (Crawler)
HP: 20/20
MP: 35/35
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Move: 2 cells

Tarla (Crawler)
HP: 20/20
MP: 35/35
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Move: 2 cells

Noir (Crawler)
HP: 20/20
MP: 35/35
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Move: 2 cells

Radias (Crawler)
HP: 20/20
MP: 35/35
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Move: 2 cells

Annoyance (Frog)
HP: 20/20
MP: 15/15
Atk: 2
Def: 3
Int: 6
Spr: 3
Move: 3 cells

Irritation (Frog)
HP: 20/20
MP: 15/15
Atk: 2
Def: 3
Int: 6
Spr: 3
Move: 3 cells

? (The Kid in the Cardboard Box)
HP: 10/10
MP: 5/5
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 3
Spr: 2
Move: 2 cells
Trigger Command: A Gift from Sad Rabbit [Recovers 5 HP upon use. Must be in adjacent cell. One use per character.]

{b} - Building (cannot be occupied)
HP: 50
Def: 42
Spr: 36

Player Phase 1!


Last edited by Masquerade on Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Xenosaga on Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:24 pm

Letting out a breath that sounded eerily similar to a sigh, Lyn stuffed her cell back into her hidden pocket and reassembled her collapsible microphone. She really needed those headset ones if this kept happening. There was less delay in utilizing it. Still, she had to admit these things made great weapons. All she had to do was threaten to use it on Ruthas and the girl would shut up immediately.

Judging from their looks, Lyn had a feeling they would be invading her personal space soon. There was a frog somewhere around the corner, she had to peek a little to see it. Well, there really wasn't much for her to do. Lyn released another breath before bringing her microphone to her lips and humming a random melody that came to her mind.

[Lyn] sings Magic Boost. All allies gain Faith.
MP: 6/30

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Zerifachias on Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:20 pm

Iris uses Mind Blast on Tarla! 14 Int DMG! (Faith)
-Iris links Energy Sap! Absorbs 5 MP!


Iris glared at one of the crawling beasts, shooting a blast of her mental energy at it. The energy she shot entered the beast's mind and began attacking that. Iris then took control of it and directed the energy into the beast's own mana supply, and drained it away, absorbing the damage she had already done to restore her own energy.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16209
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Greycat on Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:33 pm

This was going to be a long night and Nick knew it. The kemonokage seemed to have an unusual interest in this kid and his box. He burned to know what is was about the child that drew them like moths to the flame. Not that Nick had any plans of letting them get him. Flames had a tendency to burn unsuspecting moths. And he had a flame. A flame that still needed field testing. In one smooth motion, he swung the gun from where it hung off his shoulder into firing position. But he didn't fire yet. A timely breeze caused his coat to flap, and protocol dictated he take a moment to appreciate it.

Nick cast Cue; Dramatic Wind! Nick gains haste status!
MP: 17/25

Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1161
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 24
Location : Minding a multiverse

View user profile http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Cerani on Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:49 pm

Zorren initiates program Shock Blade! Attacks now deal double damage to Aquatic- and Machine-type monsters!

Part of the machine's forearm clicked and whirred as a plate slid back and a hefty-looking blade popped out with a schink. The blade crackled with blue electricity, illuminating part of the dim alley with its glow. The machine held the blade forward in a defensive display, not moving from the box and its human.

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Silver on Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:26 am

Hazel *Faith (3)*
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 30/30
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 5 --> 10 (3)
Spr: 5


Hazel casts Stellar Rhapsody on the Enemy Party!
(Damage: 100% Int x 8/Effect: Randomized Hits/Element: --)

Hazel waited as everyone else prepared for battle. They all seemed as if they knew just what to do. That's when it hit her, the songstress had built the party up, so why not destroy an enemy if she possibly could? Humming a familiar song, she could feel the power of the stars drawing towards her.

Hazel *Faith (3)*
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 8/30
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 5 --> 10 (3)
Spr: 5

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Shadow on Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:45 pm

Lunaria moves to E7 (D6 - D7 - E7).

Lunaria casts White Laser "3 Seals" on Tarla and Radias!
MP: 14/30

Tarla takes 20 Holy Damage!
Radias takes 20 Holy Damage, 2 Hits!

With her powers greatly enhanced by Lyn's chanted spell and determination, The Lunar Priest stepped forward, both Kemonokage in perfect range for her spell. She did quick, horizontal swing of her arm and three glowing Seals were summoned in front of her, shooting out several orbs of light that floated lazily around in succession, the Seals fading into nonexistence after this. With amazing speed, the orbs launched themselves at the Crawlers, taking the form of white lasers that pretty much massacred both of her targets.

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : Nonexistence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Masquerade on Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:29 am

Murk takes 14 Dmg!

HP: 6/20

Tarla takes 42 Dmg!

Tarla OVERKILL!

Noir takes 14 Dmg!

HP: 6/20

Radias takes 41 Dmg!

Radias OVERKILL!

Irritation takes 7 Dmg!

HP: 13/20

The First Night 01: They Who Cling to Things

Location: Nishi-Habana District - Miscellaneous Alleyway

Objective: Defeat all enemies and protect The Kid in the Cardboard Box!

Atmosphere: Wails of Anguish - They will the air with their constant moaning. What sadness are they trying to express? [Damage taken from Sound-based attacks -5%; 15% chance of Fear for ally party at the end of each Enemy Phase]

{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } A
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } B
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } C
{M} { } { } { } {H} { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {Z} {?} {I} {U} { } { } E
{N} { } { } {L} {N} { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } G
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } H
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } I
{A} { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } {I} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Faith has 2 turns left.

Nick's Haste has 3 turns.

Zorren's Shock Blade lasts until program change.

Enemy Phase.

Murk moves to D4. [Clings to Hazel]

Murk dragged itself across the ground until is rested at the feet of a girl with a crystal. It wrapped its arms around her legs and refused to let go. It then proceeded to sink its teeth into one of the girl's legs, biting it and chewing on it.

Murk uses Biting on Hazel! 6 Dmg! [Damage persists for Cling duration] (ATK)

MP: 29/35

S-Ability Parasitic Symbiosis activates! [Hazel -1 HP/-1 MP; Murk +1 HP/+1 MP]

Noir moves to F3. [Clings to Lyn]

Just like its ally, Noir crawled forth and latched onto the singer, its arms holding tight around her legs. Instead of biting her, it merely tightened its grip on her, squeezing her legs harshly.

Noir uses Tightening Grip! [Damage output +20% for Cling duration]

MP: 29/35

S-Ability Parasitic Symbiosis activates! [Lyn -2 HP/-2 MP; Noir +2 HP/+2 MP]

Annoyance and Irritation use Amphibious Orchestra on Iris! 10 Dmg! [Iris turns into a Toad]

Annoyance MP: 10/15

Irritation MP: 10/15

S-Ability Cringe activates! [Target SPR -10%]

S-Ability Cringe activates! [Target SPR -10%]

The frogs in the street were a little more carefree than the crawlers. They started croaking a strange melody that drifted through the air and acted upon the ears of the esper the most. A green mist surrounded her, and, when it cleared, a frog was in her place.

Annoyance waits.

Irritation waits.

{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } A
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } B
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } C
{ } { } { } {M} {H} { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {Z} {?} {I} {U} { } { } E
{ } { } {N} {L} {N} { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } G
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } H
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } I
{A} { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } {I} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Neutral Phase.

? waits.

The boy remained constantly aware of what was going on. It seemed as though his home would be safe thanks to the strangers. He held Sad Rabbit tightly and peeked out over the edge of the box.

{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } A
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } B
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } C
{ } { } { } {M} {H} { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {Z} {?} {I} {U} { } { } E
{ } { } {N} {L} {N} { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } G
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } H
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } I
{A} { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } {I} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 2!

Hazel (Apprentice Watcher) *FAITH*
HP: 12/15
MP: 7/30
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 5 --- 10
Spr: 5
Move: 2 cells

Lyn (Songstress) *FAITH*
HP: 15/20
MP: 4/30
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 3 --- 6
Spr: 3
Move: 2 cells

Nick (Diamond Crest Gunner) *FAITH* *HASTE*
HP: 25/25
MP: 17/25
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1 --- 2
Spr: 3
Move: 3 cells

Iris (Esper) *FAITH* *TOAD*
HP: 13/20
MP: 37/40
Atk: 5 --- 1
Def: 3
Int: 6 --- 12 --- 1
Spr: 3 --- 1
Move: 3 cells

Zorren (Discarded Project) *SHOCK BLADE*
HP: 25/25
MP: 15/25
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Move: 3 cells

Lunaria (Lunar Priest) *FAITH*
HP: 15/15
MP: 14/30
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 7 --- 14
Spr: 4
Move: 2 cells

Murk (Crawler) *CLINGING* *PARASITIC SYMBIOSIS*
HP: 7/20
MP: 30/35
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Move: 2 cells

Tarla (Crawler) *OVERKILL*

Noir (Crawler) *CLINGING* *TIGHTENED GRIP* *PARASITIC SYMBIOSIS*
HP: 8/20
MP: 31/35
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Move: 2 cells

Radias (Crawler) *KO*

Annoyance (Frog)
HP: 20/20
MP: 10/15
Atk: 2
Def: 3
Int: 6
Spr: 3
Move: 3 cells

Irritation (Frog)
HP: 13/20
MP: 10/15
Atk: 2
Def: 3
Int: 6
Spr: 3
Move: 3 cells

? (The Kid in the Cardboard Box)
HP: 10/10
MP: 5/5
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 3
Spr: 2
Move: 2 cells
Trigger Command: A Gift from Sad Rabbit [Recovers 5 HP upon use. Must be in adjacent cell. One use per character.]

{b} - Building (cannot be occupied)
HP: 50
Def: 42
Spr: 36


Last edited by Masquerade on Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Zerifachias on Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:00 pm

Iris waits.

The very fact that she had been turned into a toad irritated Iris. Iris wasn't the person that those damned frogs should be worried about. The person in front of her was much more dangerous. Of course, the toads could use that attack again, but this time around, one of them might not be alive. Hopefully the others would get them before they could turn someone else into a frog.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16209
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Silver on Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:44 pm

Hazel *Faith (2)*
Hp: 12/15
Mp: 8/30
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 5 --> 10 (2)
Spr: 5


Hazel attacks Murk!
(Damage: 100% Int/Effect: --/Element: --)

"Get. Off. Of. Me!"

Hazel struggled and thrashed as the creature sunk its teeth into her. She didn't like this a single bit, though she supposed it wasn't as bad as what had happened to Iris. She had been turned into a slimy little toad, which ultimately rendered her useless for awhile. Thrashing some more, her crystal fell from her hands, a beam of light building as it fell. And it suddenly struck the clinging creature as it hit the ground, knocking it off her.

Hazel *Faith (2)*
Hp: 12/15
Mp: 8/30
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 5 --> 10 (2)
Spr: 5

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Shadow on Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:20 pm

S-Ability "Regenerative Seal" activates!

MP: 17/30
--------------------------
Lunaria moves to D6 (E7 - D7 - E6).

Lunaria casts Single Seal-Shot on Noir!
MP: 9/30

Noir takes 17 Holy Damage, Chance of Blind!


The Lunar Priest once again returned to her original position, but aiming for a new target instead, the Crawler Kemonokage. She extended her arm and summoned a seal which shot a powerful mass of blinding Holy Mana, hopefully getting rid of the monster.

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : Nonexistence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Greycat on Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:07 pm

Nick moves to F9

Grabbing his gun, Nick dashed out of the alley, passing both Iris and Lunaria. He figured that their was another enemy there, and he wasn't about it let it get Coming to a sliding halt, he quickly leveled his gun at the target and squeezed off two quick shots at the frog.

Nick attacks Irritation twice! 7 ATK damage both times!

Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1161
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 24
Location : Minding a multiverse

View user profile http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Xenosaga on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:15 am

Lyn stared down at the thing clinging to her leg, her face completely blank. It was as if she had just lost every single one of her emotions. Inside was a different matter , however. Rage, anger and fury curled within and slowly, she gripped her microphone and stared down at the thing with dark eyes.

"I. Am. Displeased," she whispered before slamming her stand down, stabbing the creature off. She then swung her stand, knocking the creature into the air before launching an assault that would leave any human beaten.

[Lyn] activates her D-Ability: Anti-Stalker on [Noir]. 12 Piercing ATK DMG. Chance of Addle. Chance of Immobilize. Chance of Disable. Chance of Seal.

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Masquerade on Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:47 pm

Murk takes 7 Dmg!

Murk PERFECT KILL!

Noir INSTANT DEATH!

Irritation takes 8 Dmg!

HP: 5/20

The First Night 01: They Who Cling to Things

Location: Nishi-Habana District - Miscellaneous Alleyway

Objective: Defeat all enemies and protect The Kid in the Cardboard Box!

Atmosphere: Wails of Anguish - They will the air with their constant moaning. What sadness are they trying to express? [Damage taken from Sound-based attacks -5%; 15% chance of Fear for ally party at the end of each Enemy Phase]

{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } A
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } B
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } {H} {U} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {Z} {?} {I} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } {L} { } { } { } { } {N} F
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } G
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } H
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } I
{A} { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } {I} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Faith has 1 turn left.

Nick's Haste has 2 turns left.

Zorren's Shock Blade lasts until program change.

Iris's Toad has 2 turns left.

Enemy Phase.

Annoyance and Irritation use Amphibious Orchestra on Nick! 10 Dmg! [Nick turns into a Toad]

Annoyance MP: 5/15

Irritation MP: 5/15

S-Ability Cringe activates! [Target SPR -10%]

S-Ability Cringe activates! [Target SPR -10%]

A threat was nearing the weakened frog, so both joined in an effort to put a stop to it. Their song coursed through the air and fell upon the gunner's ears. A puff of smoke enveloped him and when it cleared, a mere toad sat in its wake.

Annoyance waits.

Irritation waits.

{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } A
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } B
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } {H} {U} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {Z} {?} {I} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } {L} { } { } { } { } {N} F
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } G
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } H
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } I
{A} { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } {I} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Neutral Phase.

? waits.

Not looking in the other direction, the boy could not see his defenders getting turned into amphibians. Instead, he gazed out at the direction the crawlers had attacked from. His stomach growled a little and he slumped back into his box, clutching Sad Rabbit in pain.

{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } A
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } B
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } {H} {U} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {Z} {?} {I} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } {L} { } { } { } { } {N} F
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } G
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } H
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } I
{A} { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } {I} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 3!

Hazel (Apprentice Watcher) *FAITH*
HP: 12/15
MP: 7/30
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 5 --- 10
Spr: 5
Move: 2 cells

Lyn (Songstress) *FAITH*
HP: 15/20
MP: 4/30
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 3 --- 6
Spr: 3
Move: 2 cells

Nick (Diamond Crest Gunner) *FAITH* *HASTE* *TOAD*
HP: 18/25
MP: 17/25
Atk: 7 --- 1
Def: 4
Int: 1 --- 2 --- 1
Spr: 3 --- 1
Move: 3 cells

Iris (Esper) *FAITH* *TOAD*
HP: 13/20
MP: 37/40
Atk: 5 --- 1
Def: 3
Int: 6 --- 12 --- 1
Spr: 3 --- 1
Move: 3 cells

Zorren (Discarded Project) *SHOCK BLADE*
HP: 25/25
MP: 15/25
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Move: 3 cells

Lunaria (Lunar Priest) *FAITH*
HP: 15/15
MP: 9/30
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 7 --- 14
Spr: 4
Move: 2 cells

Murk (Crawler) *PERFECT KILL*

Tarla (Crawler) *OVERKILL*

Noir (Crawler) *KO*

Radias (Crawler) *KO*

Annoyance (Frog)
HP: 20/20
MP: 5/15
Atk: 2
Def: 3
Int: 6
Spr: 3
Move: 3 cells

Irritation (Frog) *CRITICAL*
HP: 5/20
MP: 5/15
Atk: 2
Def: 3
Int: 6
Spr: 3
Move: 3 cells

? (The Kid in the Cardboard Box)
HP: 10/10
MP: 5/5
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 3
Spr: 2
Move: 2 cells
Trigger Command: A Gift from Sad Rabbit [Recovers 5 HP upon use. Must be in adjacent cell. One use per character.]

{b} - Building (cannot be occupied)
HP: 50
Def: 42
Spr: 36


Last edited by Masquerade on Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:04 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum