Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Silver on Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:12 pm

Hazel *Faith (1)*
Hp: 12/15
Mp: 8/30
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 5 --> 10 (1)
Spr: 5


Hazel attacks Irritation!
(Damage: 100% Int/Effect: --/Element: --)

Watching one of her several allies morph into a frog, Hazel looked into the crystal once more. Whatever was causing this transforming song, was going to get knocked around a bit. And then one of the frogs appeared in her crystal, much to its misfortune. In a flash a bright light pierced down on it in the crystal, and as it had been foretold, so it would be in reality.

Hazel *Faith (1)*
Hp: 12/15
Mp: 8/30
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 5 --> 10 (1)
Spr: 5

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Greycat on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:10 pm

Nick blinked. Judging from his abruptly quadruped stature, the oddly distorted view, and the unexpectedly over-sized scale of his surrounding, he could safely make a conjecture. He got turned into a frog. That was bad. Frogs had a distinct absence of thumbs. As well as the misfortune of low strength. He couldn't fire a gun this way. He croaked balefully and did the Anuran equivalent of a whimper.

Nick waits...

Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1161
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 24
Location : Minding a multiverse

View user profile http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Xenosaga on Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:16 am

Having gotten rid of the annoyance, Lyn brushed off her dress and checked herself to see if the creature had left any of its residue behind. Fortunately, that was not the case. Pleased, she looked around. She could hear the croaking of frogs, two of them similar while another two, not so much. She supposed the latter two were the ones that had been forced into frog forms. But, no matter. She doubted they would stay in toad forms for long.

For now, Lyn would wait and see what happened next. Even if she wanted to go after the nuisances, they were too far for her. She was sure the others would have an easier time catching up to them.

It was then her ears caught the distinct sound of a stomach growling and turned to the little boy in the box. Now that there was no longer anyone crowding the child, she could tell that the child was, indeed, a boy. She stared at him, facial expression unreadable. After a moment, she walked over to the boy, kneeling beside his box. She was careful of her dress, not wanting to dirty it before she was able to show Teddy.

[Lyn] moves to [F-5].

Lyn reached into a different hidden pocket, searching. Grasping hold of what she was looking for, she pulled it out. It was a chocolate bar. She then held it out to the boy.

"Here," she said simply, waiting for the child to take it.

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Shadow on Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:34 pm

S-Ability "Regenerative Seal" activates!

MP: 12/30
--------------------------

Lunaria moves to D4 (D6 - D5 - D4).

Lunaria waits...


Lunaria sighed as just two Kemonokage were left. She simply walked past Hazel to look at the current situation of the annoying Frog-like monster.

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : Nonexistence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Zerifachias on Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:41 pm

Iris waits.

Iris was green. Iris was a toad. Iris was not a happy toad. Iris will now forever have a hatred of toads and the like. So thought the very unhappy Iris, who was still stuck in toad form at the moment. At the first chance, however; she would rip apart those toads.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16208
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Masquerade on Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:02 pm

Irritation takes 7 Dmg!

Irritation KO!

The First Night 01: They Who Cling to Things

Location: Nishi-Habana District - Miscellaneous Alleyway

Objective: Defeat all enemies and protect The Kid in the Cardboard Box!

Atmosphere: Wails of Anguish - They will the air with their constant moaning. What sadness are they trying to express? [Damage taken from Sound-based attacks -5%; 15% chance of Fear for ally party at the end of each Enemy Phase]

{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } A
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } B
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } C
{ } { } { } {U} {H} { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {Z} {?} {I} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } {N} F
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } G
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } H
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } I
{A} { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Faith fades.

Nick's Haste has 1 turn left.

Zorren's Shock Blade lasts until program change.

Iris's Toad has 1 turn left.

Nick's Toad has 2 turns left.

Enemy Phase.

Annoyance moves to J2!

The last frog Kemonokage let out its croak only to hear nothing in return. Its partner had fallen, so now it would have to rely on its own skills to carry it through this ordeal. It was vastly outnumbered, but it could not stop until it was dead or its job was complete.

Annoyance waits.

{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } A
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } B
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } C
{ } { } { } {U} {H} { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {Z} {?} {I} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } {N} F
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } G
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } H
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } I
{ } {A} {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Neutral Phase.

? waits.

Looking up, the young boy saw one of his defenders reaching down to give him what looked like some food. He reached out for it slowly as if expecting it to disappear at any moment, but when he finally took hold of it, he realized it was real and smiled. Unwrapping it in a rush, the boy took bite after bite of the candy bar until it was all gone.

"Sad Rabbit says I'm a messy eater," the boy whispered gently and giggled before frowning suddenly. "But I don't get to do it very often..."

{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } A
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } B
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } C
{ } { } { } {U} {H} { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } {Z} {?} {I} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } {N} F
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } G
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } H
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } I
{ } {A} {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 4!

Hazel (Apprentice Watcher)
HP: 12/15
MP: 7/30
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 5
Spr: 5
Move: 2 cells

Lyn (Songstress)
HP: 15/20
MP: 4/30
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 3
Spr: 3
Move: 2 cells

Nick (Diamond Crest Gunner) *HASTE* *TOAD*
HP: 18/25
MP: 17/25
Atk: 7 --- 1
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3 --- 1
Move: 3 cells

Iris (Esper) *TOAD*
HP: 13/20
MP: 37/40
Atk: 5 --- 1
Def: 3
Int: 6 --- 1
Spr: 3 --- 1
Move: 3 cells

Zorren (Discarded Project) *SHOCK BLADE*
HP: 25/25
MP: 15/25
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Move: 3 cells

Lunaria (Lunar Priest)
HP: 15/15
MP: 12/30
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 7
Spr: 4
Move: 2 cells

Murk (Crawler) *PERFECT KILL*

Tarla (Crawler) *OVERKILL*

Noir (Crawler) *KO*

Radias (Crawler) *KO*

Annoyance (Frog)
HP: 20/20
MP: 5/15
Atk: 2
Def: 3
Int: 6
Spr: 3
Move: 3 cells

Irritation (Frog) *KO*

? (The Kid in the Cardboard Box)
HP: 10/10
MP: 5/5
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 3
Spr: 2
Move: 2 cells
Trigger Command: A Gift from Sad Rabbit [Recovers 5 HP upon use. Must be in adjacent cell. One use per character.]

{b} - Building (cannot be occupied)
HP: 50
Def: 42
Spr: 36



Last edited by Masquerade on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:56 am; edited 4 times in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Silver on Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:08 pm

Hazel
Hp: 12/15
Mp: 8/30
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 5
Spr: 5


Hazel attacks Annoyance!
(Damage: 100% Int/Effect: --/Element: --)

Hazel sent another pillar of light crashing down on the frog, this time the other more obviously healthy one. She kept the crystal nearby, but did not hold it near her physically, as it was placed in one of her pockets. Hearing the poor little boy's remark, she frowned, kneeling to his eye level.

"That's not good. We'll have to treat you to a meal when this is done."

Hazel
Hp: 12/15
Mp: 8/30
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 5
Spr: 5

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Xenosaga on Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:28 pm

Lyn was silent as she watched the child devour her treat. It didn't bother her as much as she thought it would. She held onto her chocolate rather dearly, after all. The only other person she had ever given chocolate to was her boyfriend, who didn't like the sweet at all. Not even Ruthas was allowed to touch her chocolate.

At the words from the woman across from her, Lyn stared with a rather deadpan expression. For some reason, the woman irritated her. Irritated her beyond belief. She said nothing, however, and dug into her pocket to pull out another one of her chocolate bars. She broke a piece off and popped it into her mouth, letting it melt. She then handed the rest to the boy.

It was a bit like feeding an animal. In fact, Lyn remembered doing this with her old pet rabbit. It was too bad it had died of old age when she was around ten or so.

[Lyn] waits.


Last edited by Xenosaga on Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Greycat on Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:07 am

Nick hopped over to the others, croaking a rhyme he learned when he was young.

A little green frog once lived in a pool
The sun was hot and the water cool,
He sat in the pool the whole day long,
And sung a dear little, queer little song,
"Juaggery do, Quaggery dee,
No one was ever so happy as me."

Now, if only he had a pond...

Nick moves to F6. Nick waits...

Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1161
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 24
Location : Minding a multiverse

View user profile http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Zerifachias on Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:29 am

Iris moves to F-4

Iris decided that since the effects of her curse were starting to wear off, that she would move close to the last frog. She was going to go ballistic on that damned frog. No one dares mess with Iris Falkenrath and gets away with it. Messing with her was like messing with a god. An angry and spiteful god.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16208
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Shadow on Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:46 pm

Lunaria moves to D2 (D4 - D3 - D2).


The Lunar Priest sidestepped once more, the frog-like Kemonokage now appearing in her field of vision. All she needed was to get closer, but it would be most certainly be wiped out by the other people...

Lunaria waits...

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : Nonexistence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Cerani on Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:56 pm

Zorren moves to F-2

The robotic thing lumbered away, towards the last hostile. If it could be eliminated, then the object and the little human would be protected for the time being. The blade currently extended from its forearm still crackled with electricity, illuminating the thing in an eery way.

Zorren waits.

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Masquerade on Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:14 pm

Annoyance takes 2 Dmg!

HP: 18/20

The First Night 01: They Who Cling to Things

Location: Nishi-Habana District - Miscellaneous Alleyway

Objective: Defeat all enemies and protect The Kid in the Cardboard Box!

Atmosphere: Wails of Anguish - They will the air with their constant moaning. What sadness are they trying to express? [Damage taken from Sound-based attacks -5%; 15% chance of Fear for ally party at the end of each Enemy Phase]

{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } A
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } B
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } C
{ } {U} { } { } {H} { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } {?} { } { } { } { } E
{ } {Z} { } {I} {L} {N} { } { } { } F
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } G
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } H
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } I
{ } {A} {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Nick's Haste fades.

Zorren's Shock Blade lasts until program change.

Iris is no longer a Toad!

Nick's Toad has 1 turn left.

Enemy Phase.

Annoyance attacks Zorren! 6 Dmg! (INT)

S-Ability Cringe activates! [Target SPR -10%]

Croaking threateningly at an approaching enemy, the frog watched to see if the sound would have any effect on the thing. There was no telling. It might retreat, or it might just get closer and squash the poor frog. Annoyance shuddered at the thought, but there wasn't another place he could go. So he waited right where he was...for the end, most likely.

Annoyance waits.

{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } A
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } B
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } C
{ } {U} { } { } {H} { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } {?} { } { } { } { } E
{ } {Z} { } {I} {L} {N} { } { } { } F
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } G
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } H
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } I
{ } {A} {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Neutral Phase.

? waits.

"A...proper meal....," the kid repeated to himself and sat his stuffed animal down gently beside him in the box. It slumped over and leaned on the side. "Sounds nice....but we can't take Sad Rabbit if he doesn't sit up straight..." The kid readjusted his stuffed animal so that it was sitting up with its back to the side of the box. He smiled and closed his eyes, a small tear leaked out of one eye before he slouched over suddenly.

? falls Asleep!

{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } A
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } B
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } C
{ } {U} { } { } {H} { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } {?} { } { } { } { } E
{ } {Z} { } {I} {L} {N} { } { } { } F
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } G
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } H
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } I
{ } {A} {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 5!

Hazel (Apprentice Watcher)
HP: 12/15
MP: 7/30
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 5
Spr: 5
Move: 2 cells

Lyn (Songstress)
HP: 15/20
MP: 4/30
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 3
Spr: 3
Move: 2 cells

Nick (Diamond Crest Gunner) *TOAD*
HP: 18/25
MP: 17/25
Atk: 7 --- 1
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3 --- 1
Move: 3 cells

Iris (Esper)
HP: 13/20
MP: 37/40
Atk: 5
Def: 3
Int: 6
Spr: 3 --- 1
Move: 3 cells

Zorren (Discarded Project) *SHOCK BLADE*
HP: 21/25
MP: 15/25
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 2 --- 1
Move: 3 cells

Lunaria (Lunar Priest)
HP: 15/15
MP: 12/30
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 7
Spr: 4
Move: 2 cells

Murk (Crawler) *PERFECT KILL*

Tarla (Crawler) *OVERKILL*

Noir (Crawler) *KO*

Radias (Crawler) *KO*

Annoyance (Frog)
HP: 18/20
MP: 5/15
Atk: 2
Def: 3
Int: 6
Spr: 3
Move: 3 cells

Irritation (Frog) *KO*

? (The Kid in the Cardboard Box) *SLEEP*
HP: 10/10
MP: 5/5
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 3
Spr: 2
Move: 2 cells
Trigger Command: A Gift from Sad Rabbit [Recovers 5 HP upon use. Must be in adjacent cell. One use per character.]

{b} - Building (cannot be occupied)
HP: 50
Def: 42
Spr: 36


Last edited by Masquerade on Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Zerifachias on Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:58 pm

Iris moves to G-2

Iris was hesitant to part from the small child for even a moment, but it would be better to keep the enemies away from him. So, with that in mind, Iris walked forward, turning at one point and facing the last of the enemies, a frog. Iris glared at it, she had not enjoyed being turned into a toad and was looking forward to beating it senseless. Iris put her fingers to her temple and continued to glare at the frog. In a single instant, Iris shot a blast of pure mana energy at the frog, which exploded directly in it's face. Iris then took a deep breath, as if calling back the mana.

Iris casts Mind Blast on Annoyance! 7 Int DMG! Chance of Confusion!

MP: 29/40

Iris links Energy Sap! 4 MP Restored!

MP: 33/40


Last edited by Zeri~Zeri on Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16208
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Cerani on Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:04 pm

Zorren uses Discharge [-14 MP] on Annoyance! Double damage! Annoyance takes 16 Atk damage! Chance of Paralysis.

Perhaps attacking the robotic creature hadn't been smart.

Its processors registered damage to its outer hull, defined the origin of the attack, and initiated a retaliation sequence all in the same second. The robot leveled its bladed limb at the hostile, as if to shoot it. The crackling energy built up til it hummed and glowed like a bright blue fire and suddenly blasted at the last hostile, frying it in seconds.

The robot lowered its weaponized arm and scanned its target. Minimal signs of life. "Hostile neutralized."


Last edited by Cerani on Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Silver on Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:48 pm

Hazel
Hp: 12/15
Mp: 8/30
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 5
Spr: 5


Hazel attacks Annoyance!
(Damage: 100% Int/Effect: --/Element: --)

Hazel could only smile at the child. It was strange though, being so happy around the young human. From what her studies had shown her, human children were quite annoying, and were much more high maintenance than adults were. They were always crying, or fighting, or doing something that got them or others hurt. And they wasted money on both necessities and pointless things, the only reason to have them was for survival. But this child, he was different, better in a way, even if his story was sad.

Hazel
Hp: 12/15
Mp: 8/30
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 5
Spr: 5

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Masquerade on Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:47 pm

Annoyance takes 19 Dmg!

Annoyance KO!

The First Night 01: They Who Cling to Things

Location: Nishi-Habana District - Miscellaneous Alleyway

Objective: Defeat all enemies and protect The Kid in the Cardboard Box!

Atmosphere: Wails of Anguish - They will the air with their constant moaning. What sadness are they trying to express? [Damage taken from Sound-based attacks -5%; 15% chance of Fear for ally party at the end of each Enemy Phase]

{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } A
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } B
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } C
{ } {U} { } { } {H} { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } {?} { } { } { } { } E
{ } {Z} { } { } {L} {N} { } { } { } F
{ } {I} {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } G
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } H
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } I
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


All enemies have been defeated and The Kid in the Cardboard Box is safe!
STAGE COMPLETE!!

EXPERIENCE:

+4 - Crawler x1 PERFECT KILL
+4 - Crawler x2
+3 - Crawler x1 OVERKILL
+3 - The Kid in the Cardboard Box took no damage
+2 - Frog x2
+2 - Player Phase completed less than 10
+2 - No D-Abilities used
+1 - No Items used

TOTAL EXPERIENCE: 21 (Holy crap.)

?: 0/10 --- 21/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 0/10 --- 11/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 1/10

Hazel: 4/10 --- 25/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 0/10 --- 19/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 9/16

Lyn: 4/10 --- 25/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 0/10 --- 19/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 9/16

Nick: 4/10 --- 25/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 0/10 --- 19/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 9/16

Iris: 4/10 --- 25/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 0/10 --- 19/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 9/16

Zorren: 4/10 --- 25/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 0/10 --- 19/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 9/16

Lunaria: 4/10 --- 25/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 0/10 --- 19/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 9/16

Skill Points Awarded!

+2: ?, Hazel, Lyn, Nick, Iris, Zorren, Lunaria

The Party receives 64 Gold!

Items found:

Durable Sludge x2

Sing-Song x1

Edit your profiles, please~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The area became quiet once again, and the shadows were at rest. A man in a lab coat dashed past the alleyway, but quickly skidded to a halt and backtracked, peering into the alleyway. "What the hell are you guys doing out here?! You need to find somewhere safe to go now; it's still dangerous out here," he exclaimed in warning before dashing off, but not before drawing a laser pistol. Apparently, he was off to fight any stray Kemonokage, though it seemed the worst had come to pass.

In the box, the little kid remained asleep leaving the group to talk amongst themselves about what was going on. There were many things to take into consideration such as whether this outbreak was a one time deal or not. And could they just leave the kid in the box on the streets? A lot of decisions had to be made...

Watching from the shadows atop a nearby building was a mysterious figure. It snapped its fingers and a large mass of shadows appeared behind it, twisting and writhing in an attempt to take some form...but the night owls below would never see it coming.








_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:03 am

Iris frowned after the scientist left. What the hell was he blabbering about anyway? The night was dangerous, or something? Impossible. To a god-blessed person like her, nothing would dare do her harm unless they wished for a painfully slow death. Shrugging it off, Iris turned around and went back to the cardboard box that the small child was now sleeping in. It may be safe for her to wander about, but not a small child.

Iris looked around, there were other there as well. She had nearly forgotten about them. They seemed relatively powerful, but none could pose an immediate threat to her. Maybe in the future they would become a nuisance, but right now they were not. They had helped destroy all of the enemies, so maybe they would be useful to her. Or not, one of those things.

Regardless, Iris knew it wasn't safe to be outside for the child, but she also didn't want to wake him. "What a troublesome situation," Iris thought to herself, a bit sour.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16208
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Silver on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:29 am

"It's been... awhile since... those creatures were last here... From my past studies... I doubt they will leave soon."

Hazel seemed distracted, lost in her own sea of thoughts. Not just about the situation, but the child, and the man who had just run by. She wasn't quite sure what to make of it all, at least from what her job was to do. She was supposed to observe the world closer and find a better understanding of it all, but was she supposed to get wrapped up in all of this? She supposed it made sense, considering this would provide her with more information than she would have gotten by going elsewhere and studying the boring everyday life of somewhere else.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Xenosaga on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:37 am

He had fallen asleep. How boring. Lyn pulled back the second chocolate bar she had been attempting to make the child eat and began to eat it herself, instead.

Somehow, things had gotten interesting. Normally, she would have pulled herself out of the equation from such a dangerous situation as soon as possible, however, she was quite curious about what was going on. Not to mention the scientist running around. Mentally, Lyn made a note to ask her boyfriend about it. His parents were scientists too, if she remembered correctly. Rather eccentric ones but that was how all scientists were, Lyn suspected. They couldn't really make new discoveries without being just a little mad, after all.

Standing up, she brushed off her dress and took a moment to take in the features of these people she didn't know. None of them were in her age group, it seemed. Lyn silently wondered just what they were doing at this time of night. As a teenager, it wasn't very surprising for her to be out so late. Lyn mentally kicked Ruthas and knew, somewhere, the girl had felt it.

"Shall we follow him?" she asked quietly to the surrounding members, pointing in the direction the scientist left in. If they did, they could most likely get some answers out of him. "Or shall we stay with the child?" Her finger moved from its positioning to point at the sleeping boy. "Or." She then raised the finger to point at the air. "Shall we split up?"

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Silver on Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:24 pm

This was turning out to be more of a choice than she originally thought. Of course she wanted to stay with the child, but staying might not have been the best idea. Who knew what other kemonokage would be lurking around here, and if it would be safe to stay. Of course they could always take the child, but she didn't quite want to do that without the young one's permission.

"I'll stay with the child, unless we want to take him with us... If so then we could all remain as a group. If not, then we should split up and meet back later, if possible tonight, if not tomorrow. That way we will be able to get a full understanding of what is going on."

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Cerani on Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:03 pm

The machine stood by, rescanning the area for any possible threats. Seeing none at the moment, its processes determined that it should return to standby. Its eyes flicked back to their previous color, before all the battling when they were a luminous teal. But there was a problem.

As it lumbered back to the object and its small human, it still determined that it was in danger. A malfunction? The machine ran through several diagnostic programs in a few seconds, and found that nothing was out of order. But its intelligence still showed that both the box object and the little human were in danger. So it looked to the others who had defended its charges.

"Systems check reveals no malfunction. Inanimate object remains in danger. Continue directive?" Perhaps they would know the answer, as it required orders to function.

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Silver on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:38 pm

"Continue directive."

Hazel realized the machine had been, until just now, for the most part ignored. Nodding at the robotic thing, she glanced at it for a moment before suddenly returning to look at it. Her head tilted to the side for a moment, this machine seemed... eerily familiar. How did she know him again? She must have studied him at one point or another, but... what was he?

"What are you called machine?"

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Cerani on Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:52 pm

Continue directive. The machine's internal processes had already set about several contingency plans, ranked in priority by likelihood of the box's and the little human's survival. The other defenders were almost of no consequence but they were able combatants. Useful. But they did not hold the same orders.

After not responding for a couple seconds, the hulking machine turned to the one that had given orders and an inquiry. "Unit designation Zorren, version oh-one-ex. Experimental unit designated: Discard." It paused. How had it forgotten? Having been deemed a failure, it should not be currently functioning. The machine ran yet another systems check. No malfunction. Intelligence still determined something was wrong, but nothing was. All of its joints, processors, heat syncs, sensors, everything. They were all in working order.

But something was wrong.

So it repeated to the other. "Systems check currently reveals no malfunction. Malfunction persists."

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Masquerade on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:01 am

There wasn't enough time to decide anything else. By the looks of it, everyone was interested in the goings-on of the new development along with the child himself. However, an evil laugh permeated the chaos of the night, one that was obviously female, yet the laugh remained with no body. Instead, the earth shook and something appeared at one end of the alleyway. It was a giant, brooding shadow creature, a brute of a monster with heavy armor plates covering its muscular body. Its eyes were glowing red and it roared revealing two rows of shadowy fangs, a cloud of darkness escaping which must have been its breath.

Even with all the ruckus, the child within the cardboard box remained perfectly asleep, undisturbed by the noise. His face was a portrait of perfect peace, but there were more things to worry about at the moment.

The monster was attacking.

The First Night 02: There Are Those Who Hold Much Strength

Location: Nishi-Hibana District - Miscellaneous Alleyway

Objectives: Take down the large shadow creature and protect the Kid in the Cardboard Box!

Atmosphere: Prime Directive - We know what we must do...at least for now. We'll give everything we've got to claim victory! [Damage output +5%; Damage taken -5% for ally party]

{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } A
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } B
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{S} { } { } { } {?} { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } G
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } H
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } I
{ } { } {b} {b} {b} {b} {b} { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Strongarm (Knight)
HP: 140/140
MP: 60/60
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 2 cells

? (The Kid in the Cardboard Box) *SLEEP*
HP: 15/15
MP: 10/10
Atk: 2
Def: 2
Int: 4
Spr: 3
Move: 2 cells
Trigger Command: Borrow Sad Rabbit [Gains Sad Rabbit status. Range: Adjacent to ?. Can only be used once for the entire battle.]
Trigger Command: Astonishing Secret [Unknown effect. Assume infinite range. Can only be used under Sad Rabbit status. Can only be used once for the entire battle.]

{b} - Building (cannot be occupied)
HP: 50
Def: 42
Spr: 36

Characters may start in rows D-F, columns 4-7!

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Alidaire: The Presence

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:18 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum