Tales Of A Dreamer - Ermith's Mistake

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tales Of A Dreamer - Ermith's Mistake

Post by Cerani on Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:46 pm

Benicia waits.

Beni suddenly seemed less cheery. The girl sobbing had been surprising, and maybe a little disheartening. Nobody deserved to be hurt like that, no matter if it was a real fight or not. Her sudden change from outright sorrow to thoughtfulness was unnerving, but Beni let it slide by her, instead noticing that she was potentially next in Naomi's path.

"Ch-Charles?"


Charles moves to G-5

Practically on cue, the little knight bounded in front of Beni, bravely holding out its shield to protect his mistress. It held out a mailed hand, beckoning to Naomi and daring her to approach.

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales Of A Dreamer - Ermith's Mistake

Post by Zerifachias on Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:21 pm

~Tutorial~
Battle Number: I
Objective: Fight Valiantly!
Atmosphere: Blank Room
Soundtrack: Currently Disabled.

(w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) A
(w) ( ) (H) ( ) ( ) (E) ( ) (w) B
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) C
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) D
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) E
(w) ( ) (M) ( ) ( ) (C) ( ) (w) F
(w) ( ) (N) ( ) (H) (B) (T) (w) G
(w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) H
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8


~Calculation Phase II~

Naomi takes 2 DMG! (Marilyn)

Naomi evades Silence.

Naomi takes 3 DMG! (Tea)

Naomi evades Disable.

Naomi evades Immobilize.

Michelle's next attack deals double damage!

Naomi restores 4 HP.

Naomi restores 2 MP.

H.R.M. restores 1 Power Cell.

E.R.M. restores 1 Power Cell.


(w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) A
(w) ( ) (H) ( ) ( ) (E) ( ) (w) B
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) C
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) D
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) E
(w) ( ) (M) ( ) ( ) (C) ( ) (w) F
(w) ( ) (N) ( ) (H) (B) (T) (w) G
(w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) H
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8


~Neutral Phase III~

H.R.M. attacks Marilyn! 4 Int DMG!


E.R.M. uses Ether Mix: Immediate Use. Restores 5 MP. 2 Power Cells.

~Boss Phase III~

Naomi moved her hand under her jaw, feeling the small hole that was created by the maid...assassin standing behind her. Naomi considered the pain for awhile, as if she didn't recognize it for a second, then turned around to face the maid. She raised her sword and struck the girl, slicing through her arm.

Naomi moves to F-2

Naomi attacks Marilyn! 7 Atk DMG!



(w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) A
(w) ( ) (H) ( ) ( ) (E) ( ) (w) B
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) C
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) D
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) E
(w) ( ) (M) ( ) ( ) (C) ( ) (w) F
(w) ( ) (N) ( ) (H) (B) (T) (w) G
(w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) H
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8


-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Marilyn (Assassin)(50% Critical Hit Ratio)
HP: 21/25
MP: 1/15
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 5
Movement: 4

Tea (Fortune)*Fixed Fortune*
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 8/30
Atk: 0
Def: 3
Int: 7
Spr: 4
Move: 2 Cells

Michelle (Archer)(Hawk Eye)*CRITICAL*
HP: 5/25
MP: 3/15
ATK: 6
DEF: 5
INT: 1
SPR: 3
MOVE: 3

Benicia (Summoner)
HP: 15/15
MP: 20/25
Atk: 0
Def: 4
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 3
SP: 1/2

Charles (Mini Knight)(Summon)
HP: 20/20
MP: 10/10
Atk: 3
Def: 2
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Naomi (Warrior)(Customized Boss)*Regen -8-**MP Regen -8-**Wrath -1-*
HP: 30/33
MP: 8/15
Atk: 6----7
Def: 6
Int: 0
Spr: 4
Move: 3

H.R.M. (Health Regeneration Machine)(Power Cell Regeneration)
Power Gem - 15/15
Power Cell - 8/10
Attack: 2
Def: 6
Int: 4
Spr: 6
Move: 0 (Attached)

E.R.M. (Energy Regeneration Machine)(Power Cell Regeneration)
Power Gem - 15/15
Power Cell - 4/10
Attack: 2
Def: 6
Int: 4
Spr: 6
Move: 0 (Attached)

(w) - White Wall (Imeverythingyoucanthinkof)

~Player Phase IV~

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16211
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales Of A Dreamer - Ermith's Mistake

Post by Masquerade on Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:53 pm

Marilyn attacks Naomi! 6 Dmg! (ATK) [50% chance of Critical Hit]

Marilyn retaliated with a quick thrust of her blade into Naomi's gut, but not wanting to deal with a counterattack, she concentrated on her speedy reflexes allowing her legs to carry her as far away from the warrior as was needed. She figured some of the others could handle her just fine. Besides, up and close confrontations were not things assassins were meant to engage in.

Marilyn moves to E6.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales Of A Dreamer - Ermith's Mistake

Post by Cerani on Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:58 pm

Benicia waits . . . again.

Being boxed in against the wall with two of the others and Charles flanking her, Beni felt a lot better about her situation. They wouldn't let her get hurt, not on purpose, so she began to beam again despite the amount of blood pouring from the archer.

"Go Charles!" She shouted happily. They'd probably win this one.


Charles executes Super-Size! Charles' Atk and Def have increased! [Atk: 9, Def: 6] Charles gains Haste status! S-Ability Minimized is nulled for the duration.

At his mistress' command, Charles drew his sword and shoved it in the air. As if suddenly on steroids, the little knight grew and grew until he was huge, an almost life-like statue of a giant.

Charles moves to G-2.

Charles uses Shin Strike on Naomi! 11 Atk damage. Chance of Immobilize.

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales Of A Dreamer - Ermith's Mistake

Post by Xenosaga on Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:25 pm

"Whoa," was all Michelle could say as she watched the little summon grow, eyes wide. "That is. . . . . . big." So shocked was she that she almost lost her concentration. Before it could break, however, she quickly focused back on Naomi, letting loose an arrow.

[Michelle] attacks [Naomi]. 12 ATK DMG.

Staring at the damage she had dealt, Michelle frowned and straightened herself, putting her hands on her hips. For some reason, this didn't seem quite so fair. Naomi had what seemed to be a great tolerance for pain, good defenses and regenerative abilities at the moment. The damage they could deal was as good as nil. Not unless they started pulling out the big guns would they be really able to put a dent into the girl. It may have been four against one but it felt more like one against one.

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales Of A Dreamer - Ermith's Mistake

Post by Silver on Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:13 pm

Tea
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 21/30
Atk: 0
Def: 3
Int: 7
Spr: 4
Move: 2 Cells


Tea waits.

Tea couldn't get close without getting into big trouble. Watching the knight grow, she knew she could wait for now. The others wouldn't need her until later, when she would turn out to be more helpful. Holding her crystal tight, she looked into it to see if there would be any luck coming for them, or if the sorrows of fate would take victory from them.

Tea
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 8/30
Atk: 0
Def: 3
Int: 7
Spr: 4
Move: 2 Cells
[/quote]

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales Of A Dreamer - Ermith's Mistake

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:08 am

~Tutorial~
Battle Number: I
Objective: Fight Valiantly!
Atmosphere: Blank Room
Soundtrack: Currently Disabled.

(w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) A
(w) ( ) (H) ( ) ( ) (E) ( ) (w) B
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) C
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) D
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (M) ( ) (w) E
(w) (N) ( ) ( ) ( ) (H) ( ) (w) F
(w) (H) ( ) ( ) ( ) (B) (T) (w) G
(w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) H
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8


~Calculation Phase IV~

Naomi takes 3 DMG! CRITICAL HIT!! (Marilyn)

Naomi takes 6 DMG! (Michelle)

Naomi takes 5 DMG! (Charles)

Naomi is Immobilized!

Naomi restores 4 HP.

Naomi restores 2 MP.

H.R.M. restores 1 Power Cell.

E.R.M. restores 1 Power Cell.


(w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) A
(w) ( ) (H) ( ) ( ) (E) ( ) (w) B
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) C
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) D
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (M) ( ) (w) E
(w) (N) ( ) ( ) ( ) (C) ( ) (w) F
(w) (H) ( ) ( ) ( ) (B) (T) (w) G
(w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) H
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8


~Neutral Phase IV~

H.R.M. uses Potion Mix: Immediate Use. Restores 5 HP. 2 Power Cells


E.R.M. uses Ether Mix: Immediate Use. Restores 5 MP. 2 Power Cells.

~Boss Phase IV~

Naomi stared up at the giant that had kicked her shin. She didn't look very happy at the moment. Her copper sword hovered motionless above the ground, although the anger the emanated from the blade was unmistakable. Naomi slowly raised her blade, glaring up at the giant knight. Then, in the blink of an eye, Naomi's blade flashed and struck the soldier no less than ten times.

Naomi uses 10 Swords on Charles! 7 Atk DMG! 10 hits!



(w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) A
(w) ( ) (H) ( ) ( ) (E) ( ) (w) B
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) C
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) D
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (M) ( ) (w) E
(w) (N) ( ) ( ) ( ) (C) ( ) (w) F
(w) (H) ( ) ( ) ( ) (B) (T) (w) G
(w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) H
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8


-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Marilyn (Assassin)(50% Critical Hit Ratio)
HP: 21/25
MP: 1/15
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 5
Movement: 4

Tea (Fortune)*Fixed Fortune*
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 8/30
Atk: 0
Def: 3
Int: 7
Spr: 4
Move: 2 Cells

Michelle (Archer)(Hawk Eye)*CRITICAL*
HP: 5/25
MP: 3/15
ATK: 6
DEF: 5
INT: 1
SPR: 3
MOVE: 3

Benicia (Summoner)
HP: 15/15
MP: 20/25
Atk: 0
Def: 4
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 3
SP: 1/2

Charles (Mini Knight)(Summon)*Haste -3-*
HP: 10/20
MP: 2/10
Atk: 3---9
Def: 2---6
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Naomi (Warrior)(Customized Boss)*Regen -7-**MP Regen -7-**Immobilized -2-*
HP: 21/33
MP: 1/15
Atk: 6
Def: 6
Int: 0
Spr: 4
Move: 3

H.R.M. (Health Regeneration Machine)(Power Cell Regeneration)
Power Gem - 15/15
Power Cell - 7/10
Attack: 2
Def: 6
Int: 4
Spr: 6
Move: 0 (Attached)

E.R.M. (Energy Regeneration Machine)(Power Cell Regeneration)
Power Gem - 15/15
Power Cell - 3/10
Attack: 2
Def: 6
Int: 4
Spr: 6
Move: 0 (Attached)

(w) - White Wall (Imeverythingyoucanthinkof)

~Player Phase V~

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16211
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales Of A Dreamer - Ermith's Mistake

Post by Masquerade on Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:03 am

Marilyn moves to E3.

What better opportunity could there be? The target was immobilized; no more running. Helpless. Soon to be a victim of the assassin's blade. Marilyn walked slowly closer with calculating steps before suddenly lunging out at Naomi. Her eyes began glowing as if she were in a trance. She located all of the warrior's vital points and began thrusting her blade into them, twisting, twirling, and ducking all around her, evading any strikes the warrior might use to counter. When the stabbing was over, Marilyn bowed deeply and concealed her blade once again.

Marilyn uses Final Judgement Death Zephyr on Naomi! 12 Piercing Dmg! [50% chance of Critical Hit] [Negates target R-Ability]

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales Of A Dreamer - Ermith's Mistake

Post by Silver on Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:29 pm

Tea
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 8/30
Atk: 0
Def: 3
Int: 7
Spr: 4
Move: 2 Cells


Tea activates Final Judgement, Demise, on Naomi!
(Damage: 200% Pierce Int/Effect: Instant Death 10%/Element: --)

Tea saw a way to end this. A way that they could escape without casualty any further than the wounds they had thus far received. Looking down into her crystal, she saw the Naomi like figure, and then she looked up. Her eyes heavy with the news she was left to convey to her target.

"It is done."

And an immense pain rocketed through Naomi's body.

Tea
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 8/30
Atk: 0
Def: 3
Int: 7
Spr: 4
Move: 2 Cells

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales Of A Dreamer - Ermith's Mistake

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:25 pm

~Tutorial~
Battle Number: I
Objective: Fight Valiantly!
Atmosphere: Blank Room
Soundtrack: Currently Disabled.

(w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) A
(w) ( ) (H) ( ) ( ) (E) ( ) (w) B
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) C
(w) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) D
(w) ( ) (M) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (w) E
(w) (N) ( ) ( ) ( ) (H) ( ) (w) F
(w) (H) ( ) ( ) ( ) (B) (T) (w) G
(w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) (w) H
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8


~Calculation Phase V~

Naomi takes 18 DMG! CRITICAL HIT!! (Marilyn)

Naomi takes 14 DMG! (Tea)

Naomi KO!

All enemies have been defeated, therefore the battle has ended.

...

Objectives Completed!

Experience Gained:
~No Calculations for a Tutorial Battle~

Total Exp.: 10

Everyone levels up! (Except Naomi)
+1 Skill Point (Marilyn, Tea, Michelle, Benicia)
+3 Stat Points (Marilyn, Tea, Michelle, Benicia)

No Gold or Items found.

Edit your profiles accordingly. It's not my fault if you don't.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"Well done, well done!" Dr. Alfred's voice came from the intercom. Up in the screen booth, he had a huge grin on his face as he waved down at the five warriors. "A fantastic battle! Well done! You have impressed me very much, warriors."

The machines on the walls acted quickly, creating potions and ethers for everyone, including Naomi. Naomi knew what to do, and she drank the mixtures rapidly. Soon enough, her skin was back to it's flawless state, and she was standing as if the battle hadn't happened at all. She paused for a second, looking at the four who defeated her.

Naomi smiled. "That was a good fight," she said, nodding once.

Doctor Alfred soon came down to meet the five warriors again, the smile on his face even larger up close and personal. Behind him walked two other scientists, holding a fair number of things with them. The doctor motioned for the scientist holding a bunch of paper to distribute them among the four warriors who defeated Naomi.

"These are contracts," the doctor explained, "By signing these forms, you pledge to work under my command for the good of the nation of Ermith. All five of you have been chosen to lead the rebellion against Sar'tu and their ultimate weapon by the higher-ups. In other words, this is the second-biggest honor Ermith can bestow upon warriors. You will be the ones to lead Ermith back to victory, under my command. First we'll have to go through some practice sessions, but we will be sending you to the nation of Sar'tu very soon, if you agree."

"Do I have to sign one, father?" Naomi asked, noticing that she didn't have a paper. Doctor Alfred merely shook his head and smiled. Naomi nodded in return, "Good."

"Yes, as the weapon of Ermith, you don't have a lot of choice in the matter." Doctor Alfred said, turning his attention back to the other four. "Hurry and decide, there isn't much time to waste, I'm afraid."

Options:

>Sign The Contract

>Screw You Dr. Alfred!

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16211
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales Of A Dreamer - Ermith's Mistake

Post by Masquerade on Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:07 pm

Marilyn smiled and waved at Dr. Alfred as he approached and bowed deeply before him when he stopped. Her own injuries had recovered and her blade was hidden from sight. Was there ever a blade? Hmm...

"It is my duty to serve others, sir," she spoke up cheerily, taking the contract and signing it with no hesitance whatsoever. "Where would I be without others? Jobless, I must say. Luckily, you have presented a great opportunity. How could one decline?" She handed the signed contract back over to him before straightening her outfit which was a bit ruffled up for some odd reason.

> Sign the Contract

With the signing of that contract, it seemed as though she would be taking orders from one person from now on. It seemed for the best; it was difficult handling different targets requested by different people. This adventure would be much more manageable. So many kills lie in the distant future. Her blade hungered for blood.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales Of A Dreamer - Ermith's Mistake

Post by Silver on Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:30 pm

Tea quickly consumed the potions and ethers, not liking the taste much, but enjoying the feeling of revitalization. Nodding at the doctor who had arranged everything for them, she looked at the contract closely. Knowing her answer right away, she merely closed her eyes and her name appeared on the dotted line. Smiling as she opened her eyes, she handed the paper back over to the man who had given it to her.

"Fate brought us together. It is fate that shall keep us together."

She turned to Naomi, a bright look in her eyes, a smile still glued on her face. She nodded in respect, she had been a very tough challenge, even if she had allies on her side.

"You are quite the fighter. You had us on the ropes."

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales Of A Dreamer - Ermith's Mistake

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:19 pm

"That's half of you," Dr. Alfred remarked, taking back the contracts and handing them back to the scientist behind him. The other scientist moved forward with his items. He handed a small card to Tea and Marilyn. They were white in color, and on the front was their name, printed in black text. Underneath that was their profession, and also text stating, "VIP All-Access." On the back was a picture of Dr. Alfred giving the camera a thumbs-up. Next to the picture was text stating, "Dr. Alfred Approved!"

"Everyone here knows you, Naomi," Dr. Alfred said, when Naomi began to look excited. Her face dropped slightly after she heard that. "You don't need a pass." Dr. Alfred finished with a smile and a thumbs-up. It was strangely similar to the thumbs-up he had given in the picture on the cards.

Dr. Alfred turned to the two remaining warriors who had not yet signed the contract. "So, what'll it be girls?" he asked.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16211
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales Of A Dreamer - Ermith's Mistake

Post by Xenosaga on Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:49 pm

"As long as it doesn't involve me being set on fire, okay!" Michelle chirped with a eager grin. Quickly grabbing the pen, she took the contract and scribbled her name on it. When she was done, she thrust it back to the doctor, still grinning. "All done!"

"Oh, we're going to have so much fun together guys!" the archer twirled around to face the other girls, arms wide open. "It'll be like a slumber party expect it isn't one! We'll talk about the girliest things and compare each other's breast sizes amongst other things!" She stepped toward them. "Group hug, everyone!"

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales Of A Dreamer - Ermith's Mistake

Post by Masquerade on Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:53 pm

Marilyn turned and bowed to Michelle. "It is my job to perform the tasks presented to me by others," she stated simply with a smile and put an arm around the archer girl leaving room for the others to join in. By this time, it was really as if the battle hadn't happened at all. Marilyn was just a maid taking orders. What in the fucking world was going on with this craziness? That wasn't the question Marilyn had to answer, but one that might be formulating in the minds of others.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales Of A Dreamer - Ermith's Mistake

Post by Silver on Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:59 pm

"I'm sure you have the best ideas."

Tea moved into the embrace, still leaving enough room for everyone else to join. It was fate for them all to become friends, they wouldn't be here otherwise. Looking at the summoner and Naomi, she cocked her head to the side. They hadn't reacted the situation so far, it was strange.

"What's wrong? We all would love for you to come."

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales Of A Dreamer - Ermith's Mistake

Post by Zerifachias on Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:39 pm

The scientists quickly exchanged Michelle's contract with her own ID card. Dr. Alfred continued to smile throughout the entire exchange, looking rather happy about something. He caught Naomi's eye and nodded, gesturing towards the group hug taking place. He wanted Naomi to join them, but Naomi had no idea what she was supposed to do.

Naomi simply stood there, looking amiss at the group of people hugging. She didn't know what was going on, she was never pampered by a parent, even if Dr. Alfred was her father. He treated her well, but she still had no knowledge of the outside world, only of science.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16211
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales Of A Dreamer - Ermith's Mistake

Post by Cerani on Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:49 pm

The giant knight shrank back down to size and there was another flash from the book as it disappeared. Beni's eyes stopped glowing and she glanced about, appearing confused for a moment. "Huh, what? Oh, hugs!"

The book lay forgotten for the time being as she happily bounced over the embracing three but noticed Naomi, all alone. So instead, she went over to the warrior and gave her a warm hug. "Oh, wait a second. I gotta sign this." The summoner produced a pen from her pack and gave the paper a loopy signature in purple ink, then handed it to the scientist before going back to continue giving Naomi a hug.

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales Of A Dreamer - Ermith's Mistake

Post by Zerifachias on Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:26 pm

"Okay everyone!" Dr. Alfred said loudly, catching everyone's attention effectively, "Gather round, enough of the hug-fest!" The scientists finished collecting the contracts and giving out ID's, so they now left. "I have a few more things to tell you before I send you all on your first mission as a team."

"For one thing, teamwork is a necessity. I shouldn't have to say this, but if I hear of any fighting among you, I will have to take action. And you don't want that,"
Dr. Alfred assured, nodding his head. "The reward you get for defeating Naomi is a powerful ally who will be with you as you travel to Sar'tu and back. May I introduce to you, Astra Clairvoyance."

Dr. Alfred stepped to the side, revealing a tall woman hidden under a large hood. She pulled the hood back to reveal her crystal blue hair and piercing blue eyes. Her robes trailed all the way to the floor, hiding her feet from view. She inclined her head towards the group, her version of a 'hello.'

"Astra here will be watching your interactions. Think of her as a chaperon." Dr. Alfred said, "Anything you wish to say, Astra?"

"It's a pleasure to meet all of you," said Astra, almost immediately after Dr. Alfred finished talking. "It will be a joy to work with you all."

Dr. Alfred took over, his smile being the only visible emotion on his face. "Okay, in terms of your mission, You are going to be taken to the main island of Sar'tu to collect certain ingredients from the large forest there. These ingredients are important for Naomi's next upgrade, which will help us in the end against Sar'tu's weapon. Astra has the information about these ingredients, so she will tell you the details when the time comes. Any questions so far?"

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16211
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales Of A Dreamer - Ermith's Mistake

Post by Masquerade on Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:10 am

Marilyn ceased the hugging as Dr. Alfred had commanded and now she directed her own smile to him as he told of what was to come. Upon seeing Astra, she bowed deeply, but didn't interrupt with words just yet. She continued to listen carefully to the briefing, and everything made sense to her so far. "It is very easy to understand, Dr. Albert," she spoke up, her words very gentle. "And with the Lady Astra here, I am sure we will remain on the right track." She nodded slowly in emphasis, almost as a reassurance--a display of confidence.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales Of A Dreamer - Ermith's Mistake

Post by Xenosaga on Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:59 pm

"Oh my gosh, you guys are the best!" Michelle gushed, nearly squealing in happiness. "I usually end up receiving odd looks or set on fire when I do that! Oh, I love you guys already!" When it came time to part, she was highly disappointed. However, that didn't stop her from grinning broadly. "We're going to get along so well. I just know it!"

Upon the appearance of their chaperon, Michelle clapped her hands together excitedly. "It's like a field trip! Oh, this is so exciting! I wonder what we'll see? I bet it'll be really cool! All girl party for the win! Woot! Let's all kick some ass guys!" She then calmed a little, wanting to save some of her excitement for the actual trip. "Are we going to get anything before we go? I want blueberries! I love blueberries!"

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales Of A Dreamer - Ermith's Mistake

Post by Silver on Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:22 pm

"There will be no fighting. We were destined to be great friends. But thanks for worrying about the possibilities of otherwise."

Tea said nothing to or about the chaperon. She merely focused on the scientist's words of their travel. When he mentioned the part about fighting she just had to assure him it was quite impossible. And then the contents of their mission was the next to be spoken of.

"There will be no trouble in gathering the ingredients. Thank you for entrusting us with this mission."

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales Of A Dreamer - Ermith's Mistake

Post by Cerani on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:27 pm

"Of course we're all supposed to be friends. How else would this work. It wouldn't and yooouu know it!." Beni suddenly smacked herself in the forehead and gave a look that said, "Oh, duh."

"My book! Can't go anywhere without it!" She bounced back over to where she'd left the tome on the floor and carefully tucked it back in her pack. "Okay! We can go now." She briefly considered hugging Naomi again, but Dr. Alfred had basically said no more hugging, so she held back and bounced on her feet some more.

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales Of A Dreamer - Ermith's Mistake

Post by Zerifachias on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:02 pm

"Good, good." Dr. Alfred said, nodding his head in delight. He put his arm around Astra's shoulders and twirled her around to face the exit. Astra didn't seem to mind, she just headed for the exit without saying a word. "Follow Astra, she will lead you to your ride." Dr. Alfred said, taking his own leave now.

With Astra leading the way, the group soon arrived above ground. Naomi, having never been anywhere besides the lab, was awestruck. The light from the sun seemed to make her eyes flash with wonder, and also make her long, red hair shiny and vivid. Her flaming hair blew softly in the wind, a feeling Naomi had never experienced before. Now, she was enjoying the wonders of the world without even knowing what was going on.

Astra snapped Naomi out of her reverie, encouraging her to move forward. They needed to catch their boat ride, it was liable to leave without them.

-~-~-~-~-

Upon arrival at the small port, the first noticeable thing was the large wooden ship. The ship rocked silently and smoothly with the water, and a cool, crisp ocean breeze blew from behind. The day was perfect for sailing, but there seemed to be something off about the area.

No sailors could be found. It was as if they had just disappeared into thin air. Normally this port would be bustling with activity, but it was as dead as a cemetery. The group looked around for signs of life, but none could be found in the area. However, a sudden tremor rocked the earth beneath them as one of the houses collapsed into a pile of rubble, revealing many alligator-like humanoids and a few seagulls. There was a fight to be had.

~Chapter I~I - A Trip to Sar'tu~
Request: I ~ Naomi's Ingredient
Location: Port Maul: Harbor
Objectives: Defeat all enemies!
Atmosphere: Sea Breeze - A soft tailwind to steer the ship forward over the calm seas. (+10% to Wind Elemental Attacks/Abilities)

(~) (~) (~) (p) (p) (p) (~) (~) (~) A
( ) ( ) (~) (p) (p) (p) (P) (x) ( ) B
(b) (b) (S) ( ) (A) ( ) (x) (x) (x) C
(b) (b) ( ) ( ) ( ) (C) ( ) (x) (x) D
( ) ( ) ( ) (O) ( ) ( ) (G) (x) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
(b) (b) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (b) (b) G
(b) (b) ( ) (N) ( ) ( ) ( ) (b) (b) H
(t) (t) (t) ( ) ( ) (A) (t) (t) (t) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Naomi (Warrior)
HP: 33/33
MP: 15/15
Atk: 6
Def: 6
Int: 0
Spr: 4
Move: 3

Astra (Astral Apprentice) *Time Management*
HP: 15/15
MP: 30/30
Atk: 0
Def: 5
Int: 9
Spr: 7
Move: 2

Croc (Crocodile Man) *Crunching Instinct*
HP: 30/30
MP: 20/20
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Move: 3

Alli (Crocodile Man) *Crunching Instinct*
HP: 30/30
MP: 20/20
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Move: 3

O'Dile (Crocodile Man) *Crunching Instinct*
HP: 30/30
MP: 20/20
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Move: 3

Gator (Crocodile Man) *Crunching Instinct*
HP: 30/30
MP: 20/20
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Move: 3

Swallow (Seagull) *Flying**Keen Eye*
HP: 20/20
MP: 35/35
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 4
Move: 4

Pigeon (Seagull) *Flying**Keen Eye*
HP: 20/20
MP: 35/35
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 4
Move: 4

(b) - Building
HP: 20
Def: 30
Spr: 20

(x) - Rubble
HP: 10
Def: 10
Spr: 3

(~) - Water cell (Cannot be occupied)(Cannot be passed)

(p) - Pier (Can be occupied)
HP: 15
Def: 13
Spr: 1
Trigger Command: Destroy! (Adjacent cell range. Drops the enemy standing on it into the water)

~Player Characters may start in rows H-I~

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16211
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales Of A Dreamer - Ermith's Mistake

Post by Cerani on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:30 pm

Benicia starts in H - 3.

Beni cowered a little, off to the left of Naomi. "Oh, they don't look nice at all. It's a good thing I found somebody new in my book!" She smiled at that. Indeed the entry she'd found had been strangely legible, unlike most of the other pages within the tome, making Beni wonder why she hadn't seen it before. Especially since the picture inked into the page had been so cute.

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales Of A Dreamer - Ermith's Mistake

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:48 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum