Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!)

+5
Kurio
Cerani
Masquerade
Silver
Zerifachias
9 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Where should the Heart party go after Wonderland?

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 6 I_vote_lcap38%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 6 I_vote_lcap13%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 6 I_vote_lcap49%Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 49% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 6 Empty Re: Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!)

Post by Masquerade Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:23 pm

I think it's my fault Rosetta's not silent because I always try and get Valincar to talk to her and stuff. XD Which reminds me: Shadow has been oddly absent from this party....> >
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!) - Page 6 Empty Re: Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread (Wonderland, ho!)

Post by Cerani Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:26 pm

Shadow and his antisocial, goth self. ^.^ He's not here to defend himself.
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:31 pm

Poor Shadow...

All those desserts are going to make Lily bloated and sleepy.

*idea*
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:32 pm

You would think Valincar and Rosetta would end up becoming best friends or something. Kidding.

Alright, Valincar. Time to steal your girlfriend away from the creepy guy that's all over her. Like, seriously.

Last edited by Xenosaga on Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:32 pm

@Xeno: Annon might actually resent being called a jester. He's not a comedian, despite appearances.

@Zeri: :D You have an idea?
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:34 pm

@Butters: I'm sure you know this, but Lily is quite the flirt. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:34 pm

If this were an actual game, I'm sure there would be plenty of ValincarxRosetta shippers. ^ ^;;
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:35 pm

In Rosetta's eyes, that's what he seems like. But it's not like she's ever going to say it out loud so he won't be able to go rage on her.

XD I wouldn't be surprised at the fact, Masq. With what people can cook in their minds, nothing's impossible.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:35 pm

Why yes, but whom might she be flirting with this time? The biggest possibility I see at the moment is Lyra.

edit: Lol at both Masq and Xeno. XD
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:36 pm

Xenosaga wrote:Time to steal your girlfriend away from the creepy guy that's all over her. Like, seriously.

Annon's not creepy, he's very much like a Sage. He knows way more than we do, we just need to be able to decipher his thoughts and words.

It's really not all that hard to figure out some of the words....
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:37 pm

Silver. If you met a guy like that out of the blue, what would you think?
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:38 pm

Cerani Lieol wrote:Why yes, but whom might she be flirting with this time? The biggest possibility I see at the moment is Lyra.

edit: Lol at both Masq and Xeno. XD

Lyra, of course~

But first, I'm going to make Kuube's profile. ^^;

The God of Earth shall make an appearance! x3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:38 pm

And I would be one of those shippers.... ^ ^;; Don't worry; Valincar loves Sonia, but that's too typical for me. I think Valincar and Rosetta seem to resonate more imo. But, Rosetta's taken right? And I can't change Valincar's feelings...I mean I could, but that would be fucked up. I will let him love who he wants to love~~
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:39 pm

Of course Rosetta's not taken. XD Wherever did you get that idea? If she was, I would at least make her think of her significant other.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:40 pm

I would be kinda freaked out too. But sometimes the craziest people are actually the smartest.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:42 pm

Yeah, but what would your first thought have been?

Sonia, and indirectly you, have already interacted with him. Neither I nor Rosetta have. Which is why I think 'creepy' and Rosetta thinks 'jester'.

Last edited by Xenosaga on Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:42 pm

Good point! XD It's just that most of your characters do have significant others, so I lose track. lol
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:42 pm

Annon's probably not a Sage. ^.^;; Deep and perhaps wise, but a lot of things will be lost in translation even if someone really tries to decipher what he means. A lot of it is open to interpretation.

The base rule is that pancakes are good. Just knowing that will set you straight with him, and that's pretty much all you need to know, unless you're really curious.

And I agree with the RosettaxValincar idea . . . I foresee fan fictions in the future. XD
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:44 pm

I answered that question. I would be kinda freaked.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:44 pm

Most of my females don't have any. Pretty much all the guys do. XD And I think I ended up making all of them except one gay. Dear lord. XDDD

I'm not sure if I should be excited at the prospect of ValincarxRosetta fanfics or facepalming.

You told me your reaction, Silver. I asked, for my second question, what would your first thought be.

Last edited by Xenosaga on Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:51 pm

Probably facepalmng, I would be.

. . . It took me a couple seconds to get what you meant at first with that first paragraph. XD Don't worry, he's not interested in anybody in the party, and that's not really what 'pancakes' means. As in it doesn't mean gay, or attraction or anything. XDDD
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:52 pm

There wouldn't really be any. Just the feeling that this guy is insane.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:58 pm

Well, as long as they're GOOD fanfics, I wouldn't mind. But if they're the ones that make characters just. . . . ugh. Not going there. >.<

Sonia would get so jealous if she saw their interactions though. XD
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:03 pm

Sonia is flustered.

And Sonia wouldn't be able to do anything about it right now. If she had Holy Combo Rosetta wouldn't stand a chance...

Holy Combo FTW
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:03 pm

Haha, thinking of PWP Xeno? XD
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next