Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Statistical Pokemon Journey

4 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Statistical Pokemon Journey - Page 4 Empty Re: Statistical Pokemon Journey

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:00 pm

~Field Battle~
Trainer V.S. Trainer
Rules: This will be a one-on-one pokemon battle, and the battle will end when one trainer's pokemon is unable to battle. Item usage is prohibited for this battle.

( ) ( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) (P) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) (C) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) (K) ( ) ( ) G
-1---2---3---4---5---6

Chimchar is still asleep!

Serah:
Move: 2
Piplup (Water-Type)(Level 5)
Hp: 18/20
Mp: 83/100
Atk: 10
Def: 10
Int: 12
Spr: 10
Ability: Torrent - When in Critical status, increases all of Piplup's Water type moves by 50%.

Kris:
Chimchar (Fire-Type)(Level 5) *Sleep*
HP: 16/20
MP: 95/100
Atk: 12
Def: 8
Spr: 8
Move: 4
Ability: Blaze - When in Critical status, increases all of Chimchar's Fire type moves by 50%.

~Challenger Phase V~

~

"Well, well, that was quite the handful of information," a sarcastic comment by a woman dressed in a black spy suit. "Come on, tell me something juicy." The woman urged.

The spy was hovering just above the windows where the man's office was. She was under direction of her boss to find out information about a certain organization, like what they were up to. So far, the only thing she found out was that they were hunting legendary pokemon, and that was common knowledge by now. The spy turned back towards the wall and began climbing to the top.

The acrobat stood on top of the large tower, looking out at the land and sea beyond. The headquarters below her stood on a lone island in the center of the ocean. In order to get here, she had to deal with a lot of different transportation methods. The spy had never entered the building. All she needed to do was eavesdrop on the head honcho of the organization.

"Okay Alice," The spy sighed, talking to herself. "Time to make the hourly report of telling the boss absolutely nothing new."

~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:21 pm

Piplup

"This thing is never gonna wake up! Keep using Pound!"

Piplup looked back at her trainer with a glare, like she needed to be told to do that. With another build up of light, the penguin hit the monkey again. She knew it had a pretty likely chance of waking up finally, so with that the penguin ran away. Though she was still close enough to use the move again if it didn't awaken.

Piplup uses Pound on Chimchar!
(Damage: 100% Atk/Effect: --/Accuracy: 100%/Type: Normal)

Piplup moves to B2!

Piplup
Mp: 78/100
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:34 pm

~Field Battle~
Trainer V.S. Trainer
Rules: This will be a one-on-one pokemon battle, and the battle will end when one trainer's pokemon is unable to battle. Item usage is prohibited for this battle.

( ) (P) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) (C) ( ) ( ) C
-1---2---3---4---5---6

Chimchar finally wakes up!

Serah:
Ability: Torrent - When in Critical status, increases all of Piplup's Water type moves by 50%.

Kris:
Chimchar (Fire-Type)(Level 5)
HP: 14/20
MP: 95/100
Ability: Blaze - When in Critical status, increases all of Chimchar's Fire type moves by 50%.

~Opponent Phase V~

~

"Sir!" A sudden shout and a series of barks from the Houndoom caught the female spy's attention. She grinned under her mask, something juicy was about to happen. She lay herself on the tower and focused her hearing.

"What is it? Did you find Mew?!" The organization boss asked, his voice sounding rather hopeful for a villain. At Mew's name, the spy's lips curved up into a grin. This was the report she was waiting for.

"Yessir! We have located the legendary pokemon, Mew. It is residing deep in the tunnels of Newborne Island."

"Good, send out a mapping party to record the tunnels immediately."

The spy stood back up. This was all she needed in order to get off of this rot hole of an island. The spy fiddled with her earpiece, "Hey Denzo, I've got something juicy for you here."

The earpiece made a few buzzing sounds after the spy had spoken. She rolled her eyes, "They don't call me Alice the Alien for nothing. I'm the best spy there is, but before I tell you, I want your word that I can leave this rotting dung heap." Alice the Alien paused, looking around. She was making sure her voice was low enough, but even so, she worried about being too loud. Alice listened in to the response, then said, "Alright, alright. Don't get your knickers in a knot. Check this: Mew is hiding out somewhere in Newborne Island. These people don't know exactly where, but we can find Mew ourselves."

Alice began making her way down the tower. Now that she had told everything she had heard, there was no more need to stay. Just when she was about to start climbing down, she heard another response that made her drop her rope. "You have got to be kidding me," Alice gritted her teeth in frustration, "Fine, but you better pay me double after this is over, got it?"
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:04 pm

Shane blinked slowly and stretched. She shook the sleep from his eyes and looked over at Kris. "Char?"

"Alright!" Kris grinned. "It's about time you woke up you crazy little primape." Kris jumped like a primape himself. "Now, get over their and show that bird just how great of a fighter your parents were! Use Counter!"

"Oha!" Shane chattered. He covered the distance between himself and Piplup in a very seconds and grabbed the blue bird by the flipper. A quick twist knocked Piplup in to the ground and Shane chattered happily as he did his little dance.

Chimchar moves to B3
Chimchar uses Counter [-15 MP] on Piplup!
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:11 pm

~Field Battle~
Trainer V.S. Trainer

( ) (C) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
-1---2---3---4---5---6

Serah:
Hp: 14/20

Kris:
MP: 80/100

~Challenger Phase VI~

~

"You know what? No. I want out. Find someone else to spy on these ijits." Alice growled into the microphone, "I still want my money though!" And with that, she finally began her descent.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:22 pm

Piplup
Mp: 78/100

"Piplup maybe you should try S-"

"Piplup! Plup!"

The penguin once again disagreed with her trainer, getting out from underneath the monkey. The tiny water type scolded her trainer before turning back to the opponent. She then brought a flipper to her beak and purposefully yawned once more. Sure the other wouldn't fall asleep right this second, but it would hopefully go to sleep soon.

Piplup uses Yawn on Chimchar!
(Damage: --/Effect: Sleep/Accuracy: 100%/Type: Normal)

Piplup
Mp: 71/100
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:31 pm

~Field Battle~
Trainer V.S. Trainer

-1---2---3---4---5---6

Chimchar is getting drowsy!

Serah:

Kris:
MP: 80/100

~Opponent Phase VI~

~

"Well, there she is," said Selena, noticing the lights from the small town. "Oldale Town, just a little further to go and we can stop and rest." It was getting rather dark, and Selena and Nil had been traveling the entire time since they left. "The Pokemon Center here is small, but the town usually isn't the hotspot of activity, so there should be rooms for us."

Selena looked over at Nil, a smile on her face. "So, Nil. Are you excited about the journey? It's only been a few hours, but it seems longer than that, huh?"
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:34 am

From what the trainer could see and from what Selena was telling him, Oldale Town had indeed not changed a bit. He felt free to smile behind his mask, but he wouldn't let that comfort be expressed freely to anyone else. Looking at the town, Nil shrugged his shoulders.

"I suppose that you say I am," he replied flatly. "It isn't everyday that opportunities like these travels present themselves to people. They aren't for the faint of heart. Many a journey must end in failure for some people just aren't ready," he explained, his hidden expression fading from slight joy to one of solemnity. "I will agree that it has seemed longer..." his voice trailed off. This journey was bound to be a lot longer. It's not like either of their goals could be achieved overnight. It would take tons of training and preparation after which all of that would have to be applied to the real battles and the like.

Nil shook his head. "But I ramble. We should probably get a room," he stated and pressed forward.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:42 am

"Here we go again," Kris muttered. Yawn was a great move to have, just not a nice none to receive. Shane started blinking sleepily again, so Kris acted fast. "Shane; Scratch!"

"Char!" Shane said, smothering a yawn of his own. He lashed out once more, his fingers leaving white trails across Piplup's face.

Chimchar uses Scratch[-5]!
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:57 am

~Field Battle~
Trainer V.S. Trainer

-1---2---3---4---5---6

Chimchar is asleep!

Serah:
Hp: 12/20

Kris:
MP: 75/100

~Challenger Phase VII~

~

With Selena and Nil in agreement, they made their way to the Oldale Town's Pokemon Center. The large building with a red shingled roof seemed to welcome them warmly. Selena shook off the odd feeling and opened the door. The two of them were then greeted with a warm, sweet-smelling scent of freshly-cooked food. The nurse behind the counter wasn't looking at them at the moment, she was busy with her large pokemon, a Chansey.

The Chansey soon left the red-headed nurse and went to the back room with a cart of what looked like to be pokeballs. The nurse turned around and smiled sweetly at Selena and Nil. "Welcome to the Pokemon Center, may I help you?" she asked kindly.

"Yes, we're looking for a place to stay the night," Selena answered easily, "Do you have any rooms we can stay in?"

"Of course." The nurse nodded, that kind smile never leaving her lips. "Did you two come from Littleroot Town?"

"Yes, we just started our journey."

"Well, I wish you luck on your journeys." The nurse turned around, grabbing two keys off of the shelf behind her. She placed the two keys on the counter in front of her and said, "Here are your room keys. You'll find them on the second floor. My name is Nurse Joy, by the way."

"Thanks," Selena said happily, taking one of the keys, "I'm Selena Rose. I'm from Johto." Selena turned towards the stairs, intending to go up. "I'll see you in the morning, Nil, Nurse Joy." She said, disappearing from sight.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:02 am

Piplup

Serah didn't have a chance to say anything because the penguin proceeded to pounding the monkey once more. The trainer knew this was going to take forever now, and that it would be much more useful to lower the opponent's power. But the penguin just wanted to beat up the other and wouldn't listen to her. So it really didn't make much of a difference.

Piplup
Mp: 66/100
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:14 am

~Field Battle~
Trainer V.S. Trainer

-1---2---3---4---5---6

Chimchar is asleep!

Serah:

Kris:
HP: 12/20

~Opponent Phase VII~

~

A cave. It was big and dark and quiet. Such an interesting place to live among pokemon. The presence of humans often scared the inhabitants of this lonely cave, but they had a protector. Someone who would comfort them in their time of need. Oftentimes a human is needed to deter other humans from entering. A simple fire would scare cave inhabitants, so that human huddled close with these pokemon during the cold seasons.

A loud crunch caught that man's attention. He looked up at the ceiling. There was something up there on the surface. Something frightening to the pokemon below. Shroomish and Paras huddled in one spot, cowering in fear. The mysterious man stood up, a worried look upon his disheveled face. He looked down at the pokemon with a reassuring smile, then made his way further down the cave. Mew had to know about the surface creatures.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:25 am

With Shane asleep again, there was little Kris could do but wait for the pokemon to wake up again. Meaning; watching Piplup take her liberties with Shane. Probably served the little creature right. He was impulsive, even by Kris' standards. But, as a trainer, Kris had to make an attempt. "Get up Shane, we need to teach that bird a lesson!"

Kris tries to wake Chimchar!
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:41 am

~Field Battle~
Trainer V.S. Trainer

-1---2---3---4---5---6

Chimchar is asleep!

Serah:

Kris:
HP: 12/20

~Challenger Phase VIII~

Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:48 am

Piplup

"Piplup. Piplup Piplup!"

"I... think Piplup is asking if you want to give up..."

At that Piplup turned around and gave an angry glare at her trainer. She seemed to be under the impression that anyone could understand her. But it didn't really matter, because Serah knew there was gonna be no possibility of surrender.

"Piplup. Plup. Piplup!"

"It is getting dark..."

But before an answer could be given Piplup raised her flipper at her trainer very threateningly. But as light flooded to it, it smacked Chimchar once more. The penguin then looked at the artist with another nasty glare. It seemed as though it was a warning for what would happen should Serah speak up anymore.

Piplup
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:54 am

~Field Battle~
Trainer V.S. Trainer

-1---2---3---4---5---6

Chimchar wakes up!

Serah:
Mp: 61/100

Kris:
HP: 10/20

~Opponent Phase VIII~

Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:25 am

"Alright Shane, that's the way to do it," Kris beamed as his lethargic pokemon scrambled to his feet. "Give Pilpup another taste of your counter!" Shane grinned and grabbed the closest flipper available and yanked Piplup to the dirt, slamming her head to the ground. "That's the way to do it!"

Chimchar uses Counter[-15]!

Last edited by Zaneko on Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry Zeri! Won't happen again)
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:34 am

Note: You MUST state the move you are using! I'll let it slide this time, but do it again and I'm counting it as a wait action.

~Field Battle~
Trainer V.S. Trainer

-1---2---3---4---5---6

Serah:
Hp: 8/20
Mp: 61/100

Kris:
MP: 60/100

~Challenger Phase IX~

Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:40 am

Piplup

Piplup glared angrily at the monkey that had brought her to the ground. A smirk came onto her face as she yawned nearly two inches from his face before running off once again in another direction. When she came to a stop she teased the little monkey and prepared for another scratch.

Piplup uses Yawn on Chimchar!
(Damage: --/Effect: Sleep/Accuracy: 100%/Type: Normal)

Piplup moves to A1!

Piplup
Mp: 59/100
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:49 am

~Field Battle~
Trainer V.S. Trainer

-1---2---3---4---5---6

Chimchar is getting drowsy!

Serah:
Mp: 54/100

Kris:
MP: 60/100

~Opponent Phase IX~

~

"Mew," The man who lived in the cave with the other pokemon addressed a pokemon. This pokemon was pink in color with an oddly-shaped head and a tail longer than it's own body. It seemed to be sleeping inside of a bubble. The creature opened it's eyes and looked at the man. "There are surface dwellers who are trying to get into this cave. You must leave at once."

"And what of the prophecy?" A second voice, gentle and soft and feminine, resounded through the mind of the man. It was Mew, using telepathy to communicate with him.

"The...prophecy? Mew, this is no time to be waiting for something that won't happen," The man urged, trying to convince the legendary pokemon.

"Have faith, young human," Mew replied, "Now go and search her out. She should have begun her journey by now."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:02 am

"Don't let up Shane!" Kris commanded from the sidelines. It was a rather repetitive battle, but Kris was not going to let up. "Corner that Piplup with a scratch!" Eager as always, Shane leapt up and tore at Piplup's head again. He grinned as he landed before collapsing back into the sleep that Piplup caused so easily.

Chimchar uses Scratch[-5]!
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:10 am

~Field Battle~
Trainer V.S. Trainer

-1---2---3---4---5---6

Chimchar is asleep!

Serah:
Hp: 6/20

Kris:
MP: 55/100

~Challenger Phase X~

Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:34 am

Piplup
Mp: 59/100

With the monkey asleep, the Penguin raised her flipper and smacked the monkey for the umpteenth time. Serah remained standing there with a worried expression. She could tell Piplup wanted to be in charge, and that the battle was going pretty well. But the poor thing was getting tired, and at this rate, there would definitely be some consequences...

Piplup
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:37 am

~Field Battle~
Trainer V.S. Trainer

-1---2---3---4---5---6

Chimchar is asleep!

Serah:
Mp: 49/100

Kris:
HP: 8/20
MP: 55/100

~Opponent Phase X~

Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:42 am

Shane wouldn't be able to take much more of this relentless pounding from Piplup for long. Despite its looks, it was quite the powerful fighter. And with the way things were going, Shane just might sleep his way to defeat. But if they were going down, they would go down fighting. He hoped. "Come on Shane! Don't let this keep you down! It's either move it or lose it!"

Kris tries to wake Shane...
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next