The Transmarine--

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Transmarine--

Post by Durn on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:57 pm

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4DYlKny4fw

Ahh... Yes...

The Great Sea... Such a wonderful, vast ocean of endless dreams and aspirations. In fact, such a gargantuan composition of beauty cannot merely be mapped by the human civilization. In such a large, watery world, there are humans that are unaware of the presence of other humans. There are species that are unaware of other species. There are some islands that have yet to be discovered, even.

It’s fantastic, isn’t it? The Great Sea...

There is nothing that can possibly compare... The variety of islands, the people, even the pirates that glide across the sea upon their ships; everything is just so different and exciting...

The scenery in itself is like one's finest dream. It doesn't matter if you're looking out your bedroom window at sunset, or if you're at the top of the highest peak in the ocean at just the right moment, it's all perfect! And you know, you know, the feeling of ocean water brushing up against your feet as you silently gaze into the ocean... Yes...

But do you know what the best part is?...

~+~-~+~-~+~

Music: N/A

You got it, young lad! The cold, luxurious treasure that this world is filled with! Sporadically scattered all across the vast, blue ocean of ours... It’s just so fantastic! The adventures, the thrills that came with them, and the rewards! It was all just too much to handle...

-- Oh?! I should stop daydreaming, shouldn’t I?

Before you leave for your adventure, you might want to fill this out:


Code:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Level[/b]: 1
[b]Next Level[/b]: 0/10
[b]Appearance[/b]:

[b]Profession[/b]: All I want you to keep in mind is that you’re in a world full of pirates, islands, or whatever. No cyber mecha-sniper gunners, please.
[b]Weapon[/b]:
[b]Armor[/b]:
[b]Accessory[/b]:

[b]A-Ability[/b]:
+

+

[b]A-Ability[/b]: Item

[b]R-Ability[/b]:

[b]S-Ability[/b]:

[b]Release[/b]: D-Abilities, or your "Release", will now result in exhaustion. Exhaustion will temporarily decrease Attack, Defense, Intellect, Spirit, and Movement by 50% until 5 turns have passed or the afflicted has removed the debuff using a Vitality Elixir or a similar cure. The reason behind this is to ensure that no player will mindlessly throw their D-Ability, or Release, around as if it’ll make the fight easier. In fact, some fights were just too easy because enemies could be blown away in a single turn because of D-Abilities.

---(I will be filling out the below, don't worry about it.)---

[b]HP[/b]:
[b]MP[/b]:
[b]Atk[/b]:
[b]Def[/b]:
[b]Int[/b]:
[b]Spr[/b]:
[b]Move[/b]:

[b]Skill Points[/b]:

[b][u]Affinity[/b][/u]:

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Transmarine--

Post by Durn on Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:13 pm

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BON7Ad4pFg4&feature=related

The sound of feet rustling against the hard gravel of the earth echoed throughout the unbalanced, rocky forests. The rustling would occasionally stop, and the sound of climbing over rocks would then ensue, and then stop once more - only to be replaced with the sound of feet stomping through the gravel. Such a cycle continued on for hours as the four, curious teenagers ventured their way to the top of what seemed to be an endless staircase of naturally formed rock and tree, giving them a clear view of the relentless ocean and the entire, crescent shaped island that they resided upon.

"What was it we were looking for?" A blond-headed boy with radiant blue eyes dressed in dark, navy blue, button-downed and long-sleeved attire (certainly not something one would normally wear on such an island) questioned his allies as he rustled through his backpack, "Ah, that's right! We needed a couple of boat parts, didn't we?" He exclaimed as he yanked a torn piece of paper out of a slot of his pack, "Let's see here..." He mumbled as he continued to read the note aloud:

"Aaric,

If you and your friends honestly want to venture out into the hostile, demonic world of demons and dark stuff, then that's entirely your decision. Don't listen to your poor, anxious mother or anything. That would be absur-"

"Ah... Ahahahah..." He suddenly stopped reading from the note and shoved it back into his backpack, slightly flustered by his mistake, "... Wrong note..." A determined look came across his face as he continued to search through the pack, "Here we go!"

"Aaric,

I suggest finding these materials if you wish for me to help you build a boat:

- A large chunk of wood. I don't care how big, just big enough.
- A sheet of linen.
- A tall pole of iron or wood. Doesn't matter."


After he finished reading the correct note to his allies, Aaric placed the letter back into his backpack and turned toward his friends, "So, do any of you guys have any ideas where we could possibly get these things? I've been living on this island since I was born, and the only tall pole I think I've seen is the huge flagpole that's on the other end of the island." He laughed as he pointed toward a tall, wooden pole impaling the dirt of the opposite end of the island, which just happened to have a piece of colorful linen dangling from the top of it. "Do you guys have any ideas?"

> Point out the obvious.

> Suggest that we go into the forest in search of a large chunk of wood.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Transmarine--

Post by Zerifachias on Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:44 pm

> Both

Electria put her hands on her hips, staring at Aaric as if he were an idiot. She sighed, hanging her head, causing her long, brown hair to fall in front of her face. Electria wore a blue-and-white tank top and a blue-and-white pair of shorts. The colors and styles were bright, and also matched the long, white gloves that she wore on her arms.

Electria lashed her hair back behind her and addressed the boy, "How about this? We take the pole, which has a flapping sheet of linen attached to it, and go into the forest where there are hundreds of trees that we could take. Honestly Aaric, your mother is right to worry about you," Electria scolded.

Electria walked forward, jabbing the boy in the chest. A jolt of electricity sprung from her finger and into Aaric's body, giving him a small shock. "Don't waste my time with your antics," She growled.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16214
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Transmarine--

Post by Xenosaga on Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:08 pm

Hiking was so not his forte.

A rather young girl, who was actually a boy, sighed heavily, looking down at himself in disgust. His dress was completely ruined. There was no point in even trying to wash it anymore. And he didn't have any spares. What a pain. They just had to climb those rocks. He wished he had never agreed to this. He didn't even attempt to try brushing off some of the dust that had gathered on his clothing, preferring to keep at least his black silk gloves clean.

Light blue-green eyes that seemed to swirl and mix together stared out at the ocean surrounding the island, taking in its beauty. He supposed the sight was worth the hike. That didn't mean he would admit it though. Huffing slightly, he whirled around, dress twirling around his legs and his sandy brown hair swaying. It was styled into a rather nice short-bob.

"Let's get the wood first," the boy, whose name was Cody, suggested, clasping hold of his parasol. He didn't open it, there was no point, and instead hung it from his arm. He had found his companion's mistake in reading the wrong letter amusing but couldn't bring himself to laugh at the moment. "I would rather not walk all the way to the other side of the island then back to the forest." He frowned, the expression marring his pretty face, and looked down the steps they had just climbed up. "We're not going back down after coming all the way up here, are we?"

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Transmarine--

Post by Masquerade on Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:47 pm

Finally reaching the pinnacle that was to be their temporary destination, Roberto let out a sigh of relief as Aaric began reading from his notes. The view was always so beautiful from this vantage point, and he could feel the call of the aquamarine ocean, her gorgeous waves and effortless perpetuity; all of it was magnificent. Though the sight was enthralling, Aaric had made a mistake in asking a ridiculous question. He didn't mind it himself; an answer would have sufficed. Electria didn't seem too happy. What was there to worry about? At least Aaric wasn't on his own. He had friends to watch his back.

"I agree with Cody, here," Roberto stated with an uneasy smile. "There isn't really a point in leaving this place without a nice chunk of wood," he concluded, shaking his head. The boy loved to hike, but why do it more than what was necessary? It made a lot more sense to get the wood first before venturing off to take the flagpole which honestly seemed a bit uncouth, but hey, they were desperate. Besides, they could easily replace it with the treasures they would find at sea.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Transmarine--

Post by Durn on Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:02 pm

"Gah!" Aaric groaned as he was dealt a nice, electrifying blow to the chest, "Right... I didn't think of that, silly me." He attempted to laugh off the recent attack and regain his disposition. In order to do so, he tried to hold in the excruciating pain and bit his lip, continuing to speak, "Well, now that we've decided, I guess it would only be logical if we got the best looking chunk of wood we can find!" Aaric exclaimed, hopping around as he frantically searched for a nicely sized chunk of wood.

"Sorry Cody, but it looks like we'll be heading back down into the forest again. I know your dress is ruined, but I'm sure you can make a new one out of the leftovers scraps from the linen!" He pointed toward the multicolored - and obviously tacky - flag, letting out a slight chuckle, "Anyways, we should probably get going on our search! I'll lead us back, don't wo-"

Suddenly, a very, very slight pitter of gravel could be heard as Aaric's voice suddenly dropped out of existence. Yep, you guessed it. His obliviousness led him right off of the cliff.

Now clutching onto a rock that happened to be protruding from the surface of the large cliff, Aaric very slowly tilted his head downward and examined the current situation. "Guys..." He mumbled softly as a very quaint wind ruffled up against his jacket, causing the rock he was grasping onto for dear life to swivel back in forth very slightly, "Can you help me up, please?" He looked upwards toward the party and let out a slight, yet very welcoming smile.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Transmarine--

Post by Zerifachias on Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:07 pm

Electria moved close to the edge of the cliff Aaric had just fallen off of and bent down, staring at him. After a small staring contest, Electria offered out her hand. "Here," She said," Grab hold." A faint shot of lightning streaked across Electria's palm, barely noticeable to anyone who wasn't looking for it. Electria was mischievous and hostile, yes, but Aaric made it too easy for her.

"Hurry up," Electria said impatiently, "Unless you want to fall to your death."

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16214
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Transmarine--

Post by Xenosaga on Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:15 pm

Cody facepalmed. He should have known. Removing his hand from his face, the crossdresser turned to face the other male in their group.

"Roberto, could you help Aaric up before Electria fries him?" he inquired, tilting his head. "I don't think Aaric's mother will be too happy if she finds out her son was shocked to death before falling off a cliff." Cody glanced back at the hanging male and the only female in their group. "I would but I don't have the necessary strength capable of lifting up his weight. And besides, I don't feel like touching him right now. He is, after all, making us walk back down those stairs."

Cody glared at the natural rock formations, clearly displeased. Hiking really wasn't his forte.

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Transmarine--

Post by Durn on Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:22 pm

"Aww, thanks Electria! I knew I could count on you!" Aaric let out an innocent chuckle as he removed one hand from the rock and started to reach toward Electria's open arms.

"Oh! Hold on, hold on, Electria!" Aaric shouted as he withdrew his hand and clasped onto the rock once more, eyes fixated upon a seagull that was hovering above the party - about 10 feet above, to be exact. "It's so... beautiful, isn't it?" He was now in his own little world, completely ignorant of Electria's hand, the gargantuan drop separating him from his watery doom, and Cody's fear of dirt.

"Really guys, look! It's so close to us!" Struck with sudden realization, Aaric removed one hand from the rock and began to scuffle through his backpack in search for a piece of junk food that he might've packed, "I wonder if I have any food I could feed it with!"

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Transmarine--

Post by Masquerade on Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:28 pm

"Once again, I am forced to agree," Roberto said with a hopeless sigh and briskly moved forward, pushing past Electria. "You really are hopeless, aren't you?" he asked rhetorically, fearing that anything he said to the distracted boy would fall upon deaf ears. He bent down and grabbed onto Aaric's wrist tightly before starting to pull him up. It took a bit of effort because Roberto wasn't really conditioned for lifting people, but in mere minutes, he pulled back only to bring Aaric to the safety of solid ground once again.

"I'm sure being up here beats hanging off a cliff," he said and stood up, brushing the dust off of his black pants from where he had landed roughly on the last pull. "I'm actually kind of glad we're leaving this particular place for now; no threats of cliffs in the woods. Come on. Let's go." With that, he rubbed his forehead as if he had a headache before heading back towards the trees. They were going to be doing quite a bit of walking today.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Transmarine--

Post by Durn on Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:55 pm

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BON7Ad4pFg4&feature=related

"Hehe... Thanks Roberto, I appreciate it." Aaric scratched the back of his head, slightly embarrassed by the show that he had put on back there. He then brushed off his shorts for almost no apparent reason, made sure his backpack was on nice and firm, and then began to climb his way back down the side of the large, rocky hill, "Come on guys, let's get going! We should probably aim to get there before nightfall!" He pointed up toward the sun with his right index finger; by the looks of it, the party had about four hours of playtime left before the sun completely disappeared.

On their way back down to the base of the island, Aaric, once again, stepped on what seemed to be a loose piece of gravel. "Oh shi-" He began to curse, but he was cut off as he ungracefully slipped to his side and tumbled down the rocky hillside. Slowly getting back up to his feet, Aaric waved up to his allies, signaling to them that he was "A OK".

Unfortunately for Aaric, his obliviousness got the best of him - again - when he failed to notice the mob of mischievous, gremlins sneaking up behind him. The party made their best efforts when it came to notifying Aaric that a bunch of bloodthirsty, miniscule, scaly creatures were about to pounce upon his unsuspecting body.

The only choice the party had left was to slide down the hill, as Aaric had previously done, and save him from his impending doom.

On the bright side, they probably cut out about half an hour of traveling by sliding down the rocks. Woo.

I - I : Ambush!

Location -- The Great Sea : Crescent Isle : The Rocky Steps

Objectives: Defeat the Gremlins!

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XlD40Tq4ZQ

Atmosphere: N/A


{R} { } { } { } { } { } {T} {R} {R} A
{R} { } { } {R} {R} {T} { } {R} { } B
{T} {S} { } { } { } {P} { } { } {T} C
{ } { } {R} {W} { } { } {R} {R} { } D
{ } { } { } { } {G} { } { } {C} { } E
{T} {R} {Z} { } { } { } {F} {R} { } F
{T} {T} { } { } { } { } { } { } {T} G
{ } { } {R} { } {R} { } { } { } { } H
{R} { } { } { } { } {A} { } {T} {R} I
{R} { } { } { } { } { } {R} {R} {R} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Aaric (UselessBreaker)
Lvl: 1
HP: 20/20
MP: 30/30
Atk: 2
Def: 5
Int: 2
Spr: 4
Move: 3

Gromblik (Forest Gremlin)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 20/20
Atk: 3
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 4

Suponk (Forest Gremlin)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 20/20
Atk: 3
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 4

Cholgmil (Forest Gremlin)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 20/20
Atk: 3
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 4

Pochik (Forest Gremlin)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 20/20
Atk: 3
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 4

Zort (Forest Gremlin)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 20/20
Atk: 3
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 4

Finniblin (Forest Gremlin)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 20/20
Atk: 3
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 4

Walmsy (Forest Gremlin)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 20/20
Atk: 3
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 4

Large Rock (Scenery)
HP: 10/10
Def: 30
Spr: 3

Tree (Scenery)
HP: 5
Def: 10
Spr: 10


*You may start in rows I-J.

Aaric starts at I6.

"Come on, guys! Falling down didn't hurt so bad!" He chuckled as he frantically waved his arms back and forth, trying to get his allies to jump down and join him. Just as his allies would've figured, Aaric was still completely oblivious to the mob of angry Gremlins that were about to feast on his skull.


Last edited by Durn on Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Transmarine--

Post by Zerifachias on Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:01 pm

Electria immediately jumped off the cliff. All 20 feet of it. She landed on her feet, the powerful muscles in her legs absorbing the shock and sending some right back down to the ground. Electria stood up straight now and walked up to Aaric, her palm flying through the air and slapping Aaric's cheekbone, leaving electricity residue behind to shock him.

"Idiot." Electria scowled. She flipped her hair back and glared at the little devils in front of them.

Electria lands in cell I-5

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16214
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Transmarine--

Post by Masquerade on Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:03 pm

Roberto starts at I4.

"Well, excuse me if I execute this a little more gracefully," Roberto called out to his rather...troubling....ally. Falling down the rocks on purpose was a stupid idea. Instead, he eased himself on the loose gravel and began to slide down, keeping steady to maintain balance. He didn't want to slide down too fast; he might end up losing control. Then again, falling down the rocks by accident wasn't nearly as stupid as doing it on purpose. He landed safely down below and drew his saber as he took a position near Aaric.

"And there you have it," he stated simply. "Reinforcements." He entered a battle stance, ready to fend off the devious gremlins known for their mischief.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Transmarine--

Post by Xenosaga on Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:09 am

"Easy for you to say," Cody mumbled rather harshly, staring down the cliff with a disgruntled look. This adventure was proving to be far too troublesome. Grabbing his parasol, he opened it and raised it above his head. A closer look showed the parasol covered in a sort of liquid barrier. Cody then jumped.

Instead of falling freely, the boy ended up gently floating down to the ground, a hand pressing down on his dress so no one could see up his legs. It was one of the things he hated about doing something like this. Once he was safely on the ground, Cody closed his parasol and turned to the little creatures that had decided to obstruct them.

How troublesome.

[Cody] starts at [J-4].

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Transmarine--

Post by Durn on Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:58 pm

I - I : Ambush!

Location -- The Great Sea : Crescent Isle : The Rocky Steps

Objectives: Defeat the Gremlins!

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XlD40Tq4ZQ

Atmosphere: N/A


{R} { } { } { } { } { } {T} {R} {R} A
{R} { } { } {R} {R} {T} { } {R} { } B
{T} {S} { } { } { } {P} { } { } {T} C
{ } { } {R} {W} { } { } {R} {R} { } D
{ } { } { } { } {G} { } { } {C} { } E
{T} {R} {Z} { } { } { } {F} {R} { } F
{T} {T} { } { } { } { } { } { } {T} G
{ } { } {R} { } {R} { } { } { } { } H
{R} { } { } {R} {E} {A} { } {T} {R} I
{R} { } { } {C} { } { } {R} {R} {R} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Aaric (Breaker)
Lvl: 1
HP: 20/20
MP: 30/30
Atk: 2
Def: 5
Int: 2
Spr: 4
Move: 3

Electria (Lightning Dragon Slayer)
Lvl: 1
HP: 15/15
MP: 25/25
Atk: 5
Def: 3
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Move: 4

Roberto (Fencer)
Lvl: 1
HP: 20/20
MP: 20/20
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Move: 3

Cody (Water Sprite)
Lvl: 1
HP: 15/15
MP: 25/25
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 3

Gromblik (Forest Gremlin)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 20/20
Atk: 3
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 4

Suponk (Forest Gremlin)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 20/20
Atk: 3
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 4

Cholgmil (Forest Gremlin)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 20/20
Atk: 3
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 4

Pochik (Forest Gremlin)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 20/20
Atk: 3
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 4

Zort (Forest Gremlin)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 20/20
Atk: 3
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 4

Finniblin (Forest Gremlin)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 20/20
Atk: 3
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 4

Walmsy (Forest Gremlin)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 20/20
Atk: 3
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 4

Large Rock (Scenery)
HP: 10/10
Def: 30
Spr: 3

Tree (Scenery)
HP: 5/5
Def: 10
Spr: 10


~ Player Phase 1 ~

"Yall made it down safely! Awesome!" Aaric happily cheered, still blissfully unaware of the creatures wishing to feast on his flesh, "So, why do you guys look so fierce any-" Aaric began, only to be cut off by his own reflex as he turned around, getting a clear view of the scaly, slimy creatures.

"Ah, I see. Well, let's go then!" Completely unconcerned with his deadly obliviousness, Aaric ecstatically ran to the right slightly and unsheathed his blade, which glimmered a white color as it reflected off rays of light from the sun, "Heh, this thing doesn't look half bad when its rust is all covered up by shiny reflections!" He happily stated as he set his eyes upon one of the beasts.

He held his blade close as it began to illuminate a bright red color. Marveled by the sight, he chuckled a little before flicking his sword in the direction of one of the creatures, causing the light to launch right off of the blade and hover in mid air above its target in the form of a bright red orb. Three thin beams of energy then emitted from the orb that seemed to connect with the small Gremlin, slowly draining it of its energy.

Aaric moves to I7!

Aaric casts Judgment of Penance on Cholgmil!

MP: 21/30

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Transmarine--

Post by Zerifachias on Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:39 pm

Electria moves to H-6

"I'm feeling electrified," Electria said with a grin as she moved closer to her enemies. Her body was flowing with electricity, some of which sparked out of her body frequently. As soon as Electria stopped moving, lightning shot out of her body, which was now covered in it, and channeled into the ground with enough force to disturb it. Electria fanned out her arms like wings, directing the electricity to do the same, and with one swoop of her mighty lightning wings, shocked one of the gremlins into oblivion.

Electria uses Lightning Wings on Finniblin! 9 Int Lightning DMG!

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16214
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Transmarine--

Post by Masquerade on Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:05 pm

Roberto uses Electric Charge! [ATK +20%][Basic attacks gain Lightning element]

MP: 12/20

Roberto touched the steel of his saber and swiped his fingers along it. A small spark of static showed itself first before dancing bolts of electricity began surging around the blade. He swiped the air a few times before holding the weapon at the ready.

"Yes, I do believe this is much better," he observed, glancing at the eager bolts. His feet were planted firm on the ground and he was ready to unleash his own assault as soon as the time was right.

Roberto waits.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Transmarine--

Post by Xenosaga on Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:16 pm

Cody huffed, not liking the looks of the goblins. They were quite hideous, in his opinion. If even one of them came near him, he would not be happy. Spinning on his heel, he walked briskly over to a nearby rock and stood beside it.

[Cody] moves to [I-3].

"Let's see if a little water can clean you up," he said, eyes staring straight at the ground underneath the nearest goblin. Sure enough, water began to form under it, swirling in a mass before rising up and crushing the goblin. Cody watched and frowned. "Nope, still no change." He then looked over to where Roberto was. "Mind keeping these things away from me? They're disgusting."

[Cody] casts Water Crush on [Zort]. 7 Water INT DMG. Chance of Wet.
MP: 18/25

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Transmarine--

Post by Durn on Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:04 pm

I - I : Ambush!

Location -- The Great Sea : Crescent Isle : The Rocky Steps

Objectives: Defeat the Gremlins!

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XlD40Tq4ZQ

Atmosphere: N/A


{R} { } { } { } { } { } {T} {R} {R} A
{R} { } { } {R} {R} {T} { } {R} { } B
{T} {S} { } { } { } {P} { } { } {T} C
{ } { } {R} {W} { } { } {R} {R} { } D
{ } { } { } { } {G} { } { } {C} { } E
{T} {R} {Z} { } { } { } {F} {R} { } F
{T} {T} { } { } { } { } { } { } {T} G
{ } { } {R} { } {R} {E} { } { } { } H
{R} { } {C} {R} { } { } {A} {T} {R} I
{R} { } { } { } { } { } {R} {R} {R} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Cholgmil gains Judgment of Penance!

Finniblin takes 6 damage!

Zort takes 4 damage!

Zort gains Wet!


Roberto gains Electric Charge!
- - - - -

~ Neutral Phase 1 ~

N/A

~ Enemy Phase 1 ~

Gromblik moves to G4.

Gromblik casts Poison Breath on Roberto! 1 Damage!

Roberto evades Poison!

~

Suponk moves to E4.

Suponk waits!

~

Cholgmil moves to H7.

Cholgmil uses Confusion Spiral on Aaric! 2 Damage!

Aaric evades Confusion!

Electria evades Confusion!

~

Pochik moves to G6.

Pochik uses Confusion Spiral on Electria! 2 Damage!

Electria evades Confusion!

~

Zort moves to G3.

Zort casts Poison Breath on Cody! 1 Damage!

Cody becomes Poisoned!

~

Finniblin moves to I6.

Finniblin uses Confusion Spiral on Electria! 2 Damage!

Electria evades Confusion!

Aaric becomes Confused!

~

Walmsy moves to H4.

Walmsy attacks Roberto! 1 Damage!


~ Calculation Phase 1 ~

Cody takes 2 damage from Poison!

Cody is Poisoned for 2 more turns!


Cholgmil takes 1 damage from Judgment of Penance!

{R} { } { } { } { } { } {T} {R} {R} A
{R} { } { } {R} {R} {T} { } {R} { } B
{T} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {T} C
{ } { } {R} { } { } { } {R} {R} { } D
{ } { } { } {S} { } { } { } { } { } E
{T} {R} { } { } { } { } { } {R} { } F
{T} {T} {Z} {G} { } {P} { } { } {T} G
{ } { } {R} {W} {R} {E} {C} { } { } H
{R} { } {C} {R} { } {F} {A} {T} {R} I
{R} { } { } { } { } { } {R} {R} {R} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Aaric (Breaker) |-Confused-|
Lvl: 1
HP: 18/20
MP: 21/30
Atk: 2
Def: 5
Int: 2
Spr: 4
Move: 3

Electria (Lightning Dragon Slayer)
Lvl: 1
HP: 11/15
MP: 12/25
Atk: 5
Def: 3
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Move: 4

Roberto (Fencer) |-Electric Charge-|
Lvl: 1
HP: 18/20
MP: 12/20
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Move: 3

Cody (Water Sprite) |-Poison-2-|
Lvl: 1
HP: 12/15
MP: 18/25
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 3

Gromblik (Forest Gremlin)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 13/20
Atk: 3
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 4

Suponk (Forest Gremlin)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 20/20
Atk: 3
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 4

Cholgmil (Forest Gremlin) |-Judgment of Penance-|
Lvl: 1
HP: 9/10
MP: 10/20
Atk: 3
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 4

Pochik (Forest Gremlin)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 10/20
Atk: 3
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 4

Zort (Forest Gremlin) |-Wet-3-|
Lvl: 1
HP: 6/10
MP: 13/20
Atk: 3
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 4

Finniblin (Forest Gremlin)
Lvl: 1
HP: 4/10
MP: 10/20
Atk: 3
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 4

Walmsy (Forest Gremlin)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 20/20
Atk: 3
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 4

Large Rock (Scenery)
HP: 10/10
Def: 30
Spr: 3

Tree (Scenery)
HP: 5/5
Def: 10
Spr: 10


~ Player Phase 2 ~

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Transmarine--

Post by Zerifachias on Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:19 pm

"Outta my way!" Electria growled, her fist lighting up with an enormous electric charge. She swung her fist around and slammed it into the enemy she had previously attacked with her lightning wings. The force of her punch was so powerful, the gremlin was sent flying backward. It hit the large dirt wall and crippled to the ground. Electria's fist continued to spark as she moved back a little.

Electria uses Lightning Fist on Finniblin! 6 Atk Lightning DMG! Chance of Paralyze!

Electria moves to I-5


"Hey Roberto, if you don't mind, can I eat some of your lightning?" Electria asked kindly, eying his electrified sword hungrily.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16214
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Transmarine--

Post by Masquerade on Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:26 pm

Roberto attacks Electria! 7 Lightning Dmg! (ATK)

Roberto was at a loss as to what to do. He had been prepared to strike the enemies down at the request of Cody who wanted nothing to do with the disgusting creatures. Now, Electria was requesting some lightning as food. He figured that as long as she mowed down some more enemies, it couldn't hurt. He swung his sword at her quickly as to not lose his edge and watched as some of the lightning upon it was absorbed by her.

"I hope that was good," he said and bowed his head before turning back to the gremlins, saber at the ready. "Don't worry, Cody; these weaklings won't last long." A fierce determination filled his eyes as he prepared his own attack.

Roberto waits.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Transmarine--

Post by Xenosaga on Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:41 am

"This is beyond disgusting!" Cody spat as he found himself covered in some noxious fume. He almost glared at Roberto but stopped, huffing. "I suppose you're right." He instead, turned his glare at the goblins. "These things are dead. Deader than dead." Quickly, he sent another spell at one of the goblins in front of Roberto before retreating away from the one across from him, behind the rock.

[Cody] casts Water Crush on [Walmsy]. 7 Water INT DMG. Chance of Wet.
MP: 11/25


[Cody] moves to [J-2].

"You can go help Electria," Cody said, waving a hand. He seemed to be scowling. "I know how you are. It would be better if you supported her. I'll just weaken them so she can do more damage." The crossdresser frowned, turning away from the group. "Just don't let them come anywhere near me."

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Transmarine--

Post by Durn on Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:57 pm

Aaric casts Judgment of Penance on Gromblik!
MP: 12/30

"Woah, where'd he go?!"
Aaric shouted as he clumsily attempted to set his eyes upon the Gremlin, who was currently spinning around Eletria and him. Twirling around frantically, Aaric became extremely dizzy. Unable to fire another Judgment at his own will, he flicked the orb into the opposite direction that he wanted to, cursing a different Gremlin instead.

Aaric waits.


I - I : Ambush!

Location -- The Great Sea : Crescent Isle : The Rocky Steps

Objectives: Defeat the Gremlins!

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XlD40Tq4ZQ

Atmosphere: N/A


{R} { } { } { } { } { } {T} {R} {R} A
{R} { } { } {R} {R} {T} { } {R} { } B
{T} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {T} C
{ } { } {R} { } { } { } {R} {R} { } D
{ } { } { } {S} { } { } { } { } { } E
{T} {R} { } { } { } { } { } {R} { } F
{T} {T} {Z} {G} { } {P} { } { } {T} G
{ } { } {R} {W} {R} { } {C} { } { } H
{R} { } { } {R} {E} { } {A} {T} {R} I
{R} {C} { } { } { } { } {R} {R} {R} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Finniblin is KO'd! PERFECT KILL!!

Walmsy takes 4 damage!

Walmsy gains Wet!

Gromblik gains Judgment of Penance!


Electria absorbs 7 Damage as MP!

Aaric snaps out of his Confusion!

- - - - -

~ Neutral Phase 2 ~

N/A

~ Enemy Phase 2 ~

Gromblik casts Poison Breath on Roberto! 1 Damage!

Roberto evades Poison!

Gromblik waits.

~

Suponk moves to G5.

Suponk waits.

~

Cholgmil attacks Aaric! 1 Damage!

Cholgmil waits.

~

Pochik moves to I6!

Pochik attacks Aaric! 1 Damage!

~

Zort moves to J4!

Zort uses Confusion Spiral on Roberto! 2 Damage!

Roberto becomes Confused!

~

Walmsy moves to J3!

Walmsy uses Confusion Spiral on Cody! 2 Damage!

Cody evade Confusion!


~ Calculation Phase 2 ~

Cody takes 2 damage from Poison!

Cody is Poisoned for 1 more turn!


Cholgmil takes 1 damage from Judgment of Penance!

Gromblik takes 1 damage from Judgment of Penance!


{R} { } { } { } { } { } {T} {R} {R} A
{R} { } { } {R} {R} {T} { } {R} { } B
{T} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {T} C
{ } { } {R} { } { } { } {R} {R} { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{T} {R} { } { } { } { } { } {R} { } F
{T} {T} { } {G} {S} { } { } { } {T} G
{ } { } {R} { } {R} { } {C} { } { } H
{R} { } { } {R} {E} {P} {A} {T} {R} I
{R} {C} {W} {Z} { } { } {R} {R} {R} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Aaric (Breaker)
Lvl: 1
HP: 16/20
MP: 12/30
Atk: 2
Def: 5
Int: 2
Spr: 4
Move: 3

Electria (Lightning Dragon Slayer)
Lvl: 1
HP: 11/15
MP: 11/25
Atk: 5
Def: 3
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Move: 4

Roberto (Fencer) |-Electric Charge-| |-Confused-|
Lvl: 1
HP: 15/20
MP: 12/20
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Move: 3

Cody (Water Sprite) |-Poison-1-|
Lvl: 1
HP: 8/15
MP: 11/25
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 6
Spr: 5
Move: 3

Gromblik (Forest Gremlin) |-Judgment of Penance-|
Lvl: 1
HP: 9/10
MP: 6/20
Atk: 3
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 4

Suponk (Forest Gremlin)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 20/20
Atk: 3
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 4

Cholgmil (Forest Gremlin) |-Judgment of Penance-|
Lvl: 1
HP: 8/10
MP: 10/20
Atk: 3
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 4

Pochik (Forest Gremlin)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 10/20
Atk: 3
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 4

Zort (Forest Gremlin) |-Wet-2-|
Lvl: 1
HP: 6/10
MP: 3/20
Atk: 3
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 4

Finniblin (Forest Gremlin) |-KO-|
HP: 0/10
MP: 10/20

Walmsy (Forest Gremlin) |-Wet-3-|
Lvl: 1
HP: 6/10
MP: 10/20
Atk: 3
Def: 2
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 4

Large Rock (Scenery)
HP: 10/10
Def: 30
Spr: 3

Tree (Scenery)
HP: 5/5
Def: 10
Spr: 10


~ Player Phase 3 ~


Last edited by Durn on Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Transmarine--

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:12 pm

Electria started sucking in the air, grabbing the lightning from Roberto's sword and slipping it into her mouth. Once she was done, Electria sighed and wiped her mouth. With a grin, she said, "Thanks for the meal."

Electria moves to J-5

Electria attacks Zort! 5 Atk Lightning DMG!


Electria saw her chance to destroy yet another gremlin with another punch. She moved a bit closer, pulled back her fist, and slammed it into the gremlin. At the last second, she charged her fist up with some electricity, taking advantage of the water that Cody had soaked the gremlin with. She grinned, knowing that the gremlin was now fried and incapable of battling again. Electria patted her belly, she hadn't used any mana, so she was about half full.

"Roberto, would you mind finishing up that other gremlin?" Electria asked, taking a glance back at Aaric. "I think Aaric is in trouble."

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16214
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Transmarine--

Post by Masquerade on Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:24 pm

Roberto hopefully moves to J2.

Roberto wasn't feeling so good anymore. He blinked his eyes a couple of times, but everything seemed so topsy-turvy. His body and mind felt still, but his vision wasn't matching that. Hearing Electria's plea, Roberto stumbled over to what he thought was a gremlin and slashed away at it, the lightning remaining on his blade giving the blow that much more power.

"T-take that...," he managed to say, trying to shake off the spinning of the world...which was spinning, but not as fast as he was seeing it.

Roberto attacks Walmsy! 7 Lightning Dmg! (ATK) [x2 from Wet]

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Transmarine--

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:19 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum