Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xmas? Offensive to Christians? Blasphemy!

4 posters

Go down

Xmas? Offensive to Christians? Blasphemy! Empty Xmas? Offensive to Christians? Blasphemy!

Post by Zerifachias Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:26 pm

Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Xmas? Offensive to Christians? Blasphemy! Empty Re: Xmas? Offensive to Christians? Blasphemy!

Post by Masquerade Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:54 pm

Oh, I didn't know that. Well, no one should feel slighted if that's the case. I never felt insulted by Xmas instead of Christmas and now I never will knowing that little tidbit of information.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Xmas? Offensive to Christians? Blasphemy! Empty Re: Xmas? Offensive to Christians? Blasphemy!

Post by Silver Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:26 pm

Certainly didn't stop my friends from jumping down my throat about X'ing Christ out of Christmas.

Either way I am a Christian all the same and don't find it to be offensive. Of course I speak for myself as my friends have the opposite view.

I did find that whole thing about the 'x' looking symbol to be interesting, certainly didn't know that.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:09 am

Certainly interesting, and it just goes to show how things become lost in translation when no one bothers to seek out the facts first.
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum