The Path Less Traveled: A Mishap for Misfits

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Path Less Traveled: A Mishap for Misfits

Post by Silver on Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:02 pm

The world of Mesirona has been thriving in a state of tranquility which has only been getting better since the legendary Terra Heart and her allies saved the land. The world has slowly returned to new vigor, as a time of peace and tranquility is ushered in. Even all the problems of the past such as monsters in the world lowering in numbers. For in this time of perfect harmony, nothing is truly in danger, with only a few rare marks causing too much trouble or proving to be really dangerous. And this has brought about a stunning effect and a new profession for young and old. For without much need for mercenaries, there are now new groups of people of all ages and professions who call themselves "Monster Hunters". These "Monster Hunters" have taken it upon themselves to hunt the rare game that is the monsters that used to plague the land and do it for their own gain.

But while it is open to anyone, no one would expect a group of child misfits to take this up, especially not a certain group in the town of Faythe. For in the small town of Faythe located on the continent of Replinatia, there is thriving community, both young and old. And while there are plenty of elder "Monster Hunters", most of the jobs are being taken by a group of children, most of which have no battle experience. But they shall soon learn the ways of battle, for there is a little more to the sudden influx of rare game than anyone knows.

Rules:
+ All usual rules apply.
+ I will accept between 4 and 6 others.
+ This is a roleplay is for characters between the ages of seven and thirteen only.
+ PM me your sheets please.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: A Mishap for Misfits

Post by Silver on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:02 pm

It was quite a strange situation for the members of Valiant Arcturus to be in on this hot summer day. There had been a sudden influx of "marks" to take down, and this was the only one that they had been able to get their hands on. And it was kinda a pushover enemy, or at least from what the info on the sheet said. It was almost a disgrace that they were given such a simple task.

But it was better than nothing, and the group was grateful for the work. It was better than staying inside until someone else dealt with the creature. As the group walked towards the eastern most outskirts of their hometown of Faythe, they all noticed it. The mark they had been given the task to get rid off, the Twisted Gelatin that had apparently been blocking off access to the Desert for a while.

The defacto leader of the group, a young girl named Vivi was the first to step forward and take a closer look at the blob. It giggled and swirled, as if it hadn't noticed her, but when she reached out to tap it with her sparkler it reacted. Becoming a large deformed that nearly crunched her in half, fright causing her to run back to her friends. At this, the blob bounced up and down as if it was rearing to fight, and charged the party.

It was time to take down the mark!

Event Name: The First Mark
Party Win: Loco KO
Party Loss: Party KO
Atmosphere: Faythe Eastern Outskirts


{c} { } { } { } { } { } { } {c} { } A
{ } { } {c} { } { } { } { } { } {c} B
{ } {c} { } { } {L} { } {c} { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{|} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {|} E
{|} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {|} F
{b} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} G
{b} { } { } { } {V} { } { } { } {b} H
{b} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-



Vivi *Haste*
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 35/35
Atk: 2
Def: 2
Int: 4
Spr: 4
Move: 3 Cells

Loco
Hp: 25/25
Mp: 30/30
Atk: 4
Def: 4
Int: 4
Spr: 4
Move: 2 Cells

{c} - Cactus
No Passthrough. No Occupy.
Hp: 5
Def: 2
Spr: 1

{b} - Building
No Passthrough. No Occupy.
Hp: 10
Def: 4
Spr: 2

{|} - Fence
No Passthrough. No Occupy.


You may start in Rows H-I!

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: A Mishap for Misfits

Post by Masquerade on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:06 pm

Lola starts at H4.

"Oh, if only I had a spoon," Lola said gently with a sigh whilst frowning. She stopped short next to Vivi and gracefully took out her hammer, tossing it up into the air before catching it again. "Can't eat it, and it doesn't look like it has brains to scramblify. Gah...what to do...," she continued on her rant, going as far as to stomp the ground with her foot. The fist holding her hammer was shaking. At least there was a giant dessert she could take out her anger on.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: A Mishap for Misfits

Post by Durn on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:13 pm

Akemi starts at I6.

A young girl gently made her way over to the other party members. Her back was straight, along with her jet black hair, and her arms were solidly crossed over one another. Her nearly fluorescent pink eyes filled with what seemed to be an endless rage of dissatisfaction and strictness. The aura she gave off was frightening, and most of her own allies even feared her at least slightly.

This is utterly blasphemous. I am not filthy enough to drench my hands in slime just to take down this weakling of a monster. My powers are above these cretins I call allies. My powers are above slaying living jelly desserts.

Her eyes squinted with hatred as she locked her glare upon the poor, wobbly goop.

I am surrounded by trash... such filthy, ignorant scraps of useless garbage.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: A Mishap for Misfits

Post by Kurio on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:15 pm

Xin Zhao starts at H-6

"Why did you have to provoke this...thing...with a sparkler? I think that something sharp and pointy would've worked much better." Xin Zhao said, gripping her spear with both hands and taking a stance as if to charge into the thing. All he needed to do was outmanuver the creature, and he could possibly even be able to take the thing down all by himself. Nevertheless, having allies would make things easier, hopefully. With the members of the personality-wise dysfunctional group he was in, nothing could be certain.

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: A Mishap for Misfits

Post by Cerani on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:23 pm

Johnny starts at H - 6.

Johnny, little redhead Johnny, sighed and fiddled with his box. Maybe one day he'd actually get the thing open, but today apparently wasn't that day. No, today, they were presented with, of all things, a blob. Of goop. Gelatinous goop. Gelatinous jelly goop. He shook his head and sighed, again. Today was just going to be one of those days he supposed.

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: A Mishap for Misfits

Post by Zerifachias on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:22 am

Mason starts at I-4

Mason walked forward a few steps and stopped. He eyed the creature in front of him with no emotion. Was this the creature he was supposed to assassinate? Then assassinate it he shall. Mason stood there, perfectly still, saying nothing, doing nothing, thinking nothing, but listening to everything. He took in his surroundings and listened to the sound of the area. Through the disturbances of his "allies" he could hear the gentle breath of the nature around him, the harsh sunlight beating down upon them, and the wavelength of the ground's vibrations.

Assassination is not only a skill, it is an art.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: A Mishap for Misfits

Post by Silver on Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:34 pm

Cell H6 is already Occupied! Johnny is forced to H7!

Johnny accidentally bumps into Xin as he takes his place almost loses balance, wobbling for a moment. He would need to be more careful or the enemy might take advantage of his defenseless state.

Event Name: The First Mark
Party Win: Loco KO
Party Loss: Party KO
Atmosphere: Faythe Eastern Outskirts


{c} { } { } { } { } { } { } {c} { } A
{ } { } {c} { } { } { } { } { } {c} B
{ } {c} { } { } {L} { } {c} { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{|} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {|} E
{|} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {|} F
{b} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} G
{b} { } { } {L} {V} {X} {J} { } {b} H
{b} { } { } {M} { } {A} { } { } {b} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-



Vivi *Haste*
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 35/35
Atk: 2
Def: 2
Int: 4
Spr: 4
Move: 3 Cells

Xin
Hp: 25/25
Mp: 25/25
Atk: 4
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Move: 3 Cells

Lola
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 25/25
Atk: 4
Def: 2
Int: 3
Spr: 3
Move: 3 cells

Mason
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 5
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Move: 2 Cells

Akemi
HP: 15/15
MP: 30/30
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 2 Cells

Johnny *1/2 Mp Cost*
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 30/30
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 4
Spr: 3
Move: 2 Cells

Loco
Hp: 25/25
Mp: 30/30
Atk: 4
Def: 4
Int: 4
Spr: 4
Move: 2 Cells

{c} - Cactus
No Passthrough. No Occupy.
Hp: 5
Def: 2
Spr: 1

{b} - Building
No Passthrough. No Occupy.
Hp: 10
Def: 4
Spr: 2

{|} - Fence
No Passthrough. No Occupy.


Player Phase - 1

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: A Mishap for Misfits

Post by Cerani on Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:59 pm

Johnny moves to F-7.

The boy moved ahead, contemplating how best to approach the blob. Despite its lack of brain structure, he could still hear it thinking away. Not that he could decipher them, especially at this distance, but it did mean he had a way in. Now it was a just a matter of getting close enough.

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: A Mishap for Misfits

Post by Masquerade on Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:03 pm

Lola moves to E4.

Lola took off towards the gelatinous creature and stopped only to toss her hammer high up into the air. "Okay, Mr. Gel...or Mrs. Gel...whatever. I've got a present for ya!" She held out her arm pointing towards the monster with her palm open. She waited a second to glare at the creature before suddenly clenching that hand into a fist. Within moments, a thick, black sphere appeared above her target. When she relaxed her hand, the sphere splattered down onto the gel, covering it in black goop.

"Mmm, yummy fudge topping~" she said with a wink before suddenly catching the hammer she had tossed up earlier. "Much better. Now if only I had a spoon..."

Lola uses Poison Drop on Loco! 3 Dmg! (INT) [Chance of Poison]

MP: 17/25

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: A Mishap for Misfits

Post by Zerifachias on Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:20 pm

Mason moves to F-3

Mason moved silently across the battlefield, his feet not making a single sound as they were placed carefully upon the ground. He seemed to blend in with the surroundings, despite looking out of place with the scenery. It was as though he didn't even exist. Mason's breath was extremely slow, and even more so silent. If he were approaching anything from behind, it would be extremely unlikely that they would even sense his physical presence near them.

Mason quickly and smoothly moved to his next destination, making sure not to make a single sound. His body began to adjust to the new surroundings almost immediately, and hid his body from view.

Mason activates Blend-In. Mason's Evasion increases by 50%.

MP: 12/20

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: A Mishap for Misfits

Post by Kurio on Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:37 pm

Xin Zhao moves to cell E-6

Xin Zhao, noticing his allies making their way toward the creature, took a low stance for a moment then leapt forward, charging toward it with his spear in hand to strike the creature once he was close enough. He thought of taunting the thing, but decided against it, until Xin Zhao saw what the thing could do it would be best to draw unnecessary attention to himself, especially when he hadn't even landed his first blow yet.

Xin Zhao waits

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: A Mishap for Misfits

Post by Durn on Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:26 pm

Akemi moves to G6.

Akemi casts Boundary Shackles on Loco!
Loco is Sealed!
MP: 15/30


Such a weakling of a monster- no, Akemi frowned, fiercely stomping her way over to the blob of gelatinous goop, this creature, her frown transformed into a fearsome grin of sadistic pleasure as she silently placed a small copper ring upon her left middle finger. Although she remained silent, a sudden aura of malevolence surrounded her body, sending shivers down the poor critter's spine.

This creature doesn't deserve to be called a monster. It is solely a blemish. An irritable blemish, a zit, a pimple, or whateverthefuck you'd like to call it. Such a blemish must be terminated. I will torture it.

Thoughts of superiority and horrific temptations raced through Akemi's mind, yet she was able to subdue her feelings and act naturally amongst the other party members. She chose to fight against the creature in a rather passive method. Oh yes, how passive it was.

Suddenly, two braces of solid rock formed out of Akemi's surroundings and bound themselves to the Gel. The creature could no longer move, and Akemi could now enjoy watching it suffer as mindless dolts beat on the poor critter without mercy.

Rot and die, insolent blemish. I will watch your suffering from afar.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: A Mishap for Misfits

Post by Silver on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:29 pm

Vivi moves to F5!

Vivi was the last to make her move, getting over her shock from before and moving as close as she dared. The thing had startled her, that was for sure, but it wasn't getting close to her again. She had the ability to rush around quickly, which was super helpful for other things, but battle especially. Stopping in place, she whipped out four pinwheels and threw them at the jello, each piercing the gel like outside and hitting the squishy insides. With that done, Vivi rushed away, off to safety.

Vivi uses Pinwheel on Loco
(Damage: 50% Pierce Atk x 2/Effect: Confusion 50%/Element: --)

Vivi uses Pinwheel on Loco
(Damage: 50% Pierce Atk x 2/Effect: Confusion 50%/Element: --)

Vivi moves to G3!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event Name: The First Mark
Party Win: Loco KO
Party Loss: Party KO
Atmosphere: Faythe Eastern Outskirts


{c} { } { } { } { } { } { } {c} { } A
{ } { } {c} { } { } { } { } { } {c} B
{ } {c} { } { } {L} { } {c} { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{|} { } { } {L} { } {X} { } { } {|} E
{|} { } {M} { } { } { } {J} { } {|} F
{b} { } {V} { } { } {A} { } { } {b} G
{b} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} H
{b} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Mason gains 50% Evasion!

Loco takes 5 Damage!

Loco evades poison!

Loco is sealed!

Loco is confused!

Enemy Phase - 1

Loco is sealed!


{c} { } { } { } { } { } { } {c} { } A
{ } { } {c} { } { } { } { } { } {c} B
{ } {c} { } { } {L} { } {c} { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{|} { } { } {L} { } {X} { } { } {|} E
{|} { } {M} { } { } { } {J} { } {|} F
{b} { } {V} { } { } {A} { } { } {b} G
{b} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} H
{b} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-



Vivi *Haste*
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 19/35
Atk: 2
Def: 2
Int: 4
Spr: 4
Move: 3 Cells

Xin
Hp: 25/25
Mp: 25/25
Atk: 4
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Move: 3 Cells

Lola
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 17/25
Atk: 4
Def: 2
Int: 3
Spr: 3
Move: 3 cells

Mason *50% Evasion (3)*
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 12/20
Atk: 5
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Move: 2 Cells

Akemi
HP: 15/15
MP: 15/30
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 2 Cells

Johnny *1/2 Mp Cost*
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 30/30
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 4
Spr: 3
Move: 2 Cells

Loco *Confused: Attacking Self* *Seal (3)*
Hp: 20/25
Mp: 30/30
Atk: 4
Def: 4
Int: 4
Spr: 4
Move: 2 Cells

{c} - Cactus
No Passthrough. No Occupy.
Hp: 5
Def: 2
Spr: 1

{b} - Building
No Passthrough. No Occupy.
Hp: 10
Def: 4
Spr: 2

{|} - Fence
No Passthrough. No Occupy.


Player Phase - 2


Last edited by SilverStorm on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: A Mishap for Misfits

Post by Masquerade on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:36 pm

Lola uses Poison Drop on Loco! 3 Dmg! (INT) [Chance of Poison]

MP: 9/25

Lola spun around and tossed her hammer into the air whilst another sphere of black goop appeared above the sealed creature. "Nah, nah. He...or she...whatever. IT can't do anything. More fudge, more fudge!" she shouted cheerily, catching her hammer as the sphere splattered the gelatin monster once again, seeping over its form. If she kept it up, soon, the whole of the creature's surface area would be comprised of black goop that was intended to poison it.

Lola waits.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: A Mishap for Misfits

Post by Zerifachias on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:50 pm

Mason moves to C-4

Mason dashed forward suddenly, his body seeming to vanish as he ran towards the enemy. Out of nowhere came a small dagger, which flashed once before slicing through the enemy. Mason remained silent, backing away quickly from the enemy. The knife Mason had pulled out was now nowhere to be seen, it had disappeared as soon as Mason had attacked.

Mason attacks Loco! 5 Atk DMG!

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: A Mishap for Misfits

Post by Cerani on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:30 pm

Johnny moves to D-7.

Johnny casts Blaze [-5 MP] on Loco! 5 Int damage, 2 hits!


The boy moved forward, again, after watching most of his allies advance on the goop-thing. Apparently it couldn't move anymore, so now was the prime time to strike. Calling on that small space in his mind that had access to the nothing, he attuned it to the creature and called forth two white brilliances to crash into it.

"Hm. Didn't do much." Johnny sighed. "Ah well."

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: A Mishap for Misfits

Post by Durn on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:46 pm

Akemi waits.

I will not waste the rest of my mana on this filth. Akemi stubbornly refused to aid her allies in combat, without the slightest hint of regret or reluctance. She was going to use her mana wisely whilst observing her party members. She wanted to analyze their fighting styles as soon as she possibly could.

The quicker I learn who they are, the better. Akemi sighed, Who do I think I am? I shouldn't bother learning about these fools. Her eyes wavered back and forth amongst the party members as her opinion wavered in a similar fashion. No- Knowledge is never an enemy. I will observe until the time says otherwise.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: A Mishap for Misfits

Post by Kurio on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:44 pm

Zin Zhao uses Battle Cry
Normal Attacks: 2
MP: 17/25

The thing stopped moving, it seemed to be unable to do anything anymore, and Xin Zhao was not going to pass this oppertunity up. Lifting his head up toward the sky the boy warrior let out a shout, although rather a roar considering the volume of it. It seemed to be some sort of word, but it apparently seemed to be in a different language, or Xin Zhao was just shouting random crap that's popping into his head.

Xin Zhao moves to cell C-6

Whatever the case, Xin Zhao next charged right beside the goop and swung his spear for an impaling strike then swept the spear sideways immediatly.

Xin Zhao attacks Loco. 2 hits, 4 Dmg per hit

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: A Mishap for Misfits

Post by Silver on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:14 pm

Vivi moves to F5!

Watching the goop take a bunch of damage and get sealed off caused the Festival Goer to smile. Now they wouldn't have to worry about taking damage and could just beat the thing until it went down. Taking out four more pinwheels, she launched them at the blob, trying to conjure more, only to fail.

"Aww phooey!"

Vivi uses Pinwheel on Loco
(Damage: 50% Pierce Atk x 2/Effect: Confusion 50%/Element: --)

Vivi uses Pinwheel on Loco
(Damage: 50% Pierce Atk x 2/Effect: Confusion 50%/Element: --)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event Name: The First Mark
Party Win: Loco KO
Party Loss: Party KO
Atmosphere: Faythe Eastern Outskirts


{c} { } { } { } { } { } { } {c} { } A
{ } { } {c} { } { } { } { } { } {c} B
{ } {c} { } {M} {L} {X} {c} { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {J} { } { } D
{|} { } { } {L} { } { } { } { } {|} E
{|} { } { } { } {V} { } { } { } {|} F
{b} { } { } { } { } {A} { } { } {b} G
{b} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} H
{b} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Xin's Normal Attacks are Doubled!

Loco takes 10 Damage!

Loco evades poison!

Loco is already confused!

Enemy Phase - 2

Loco is sealed!


{c} { } { } { } { } { } { } {c} { } A
{ } { } {c} { } { } { } { } { } {c} B
{ } {c} { } {M} {L} {X} {c} { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {J} { } { } D
{|} { } { } {L} { } { } { } { } {|} E
{|} { } { } { } {V} { } { } { } {|} F
{b} { } { } { } { } {A} { } { } {b} G
{b} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} H
{b} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {b} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-



Vivi *Haste*
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 3/35
Atk: 2
Def: 2
Int: 4
Spr: 4
Move: 3 Cells

Xin *2 Basic Attacks (3)*
Hp: 25/25
Mp: 17/25
Atk: 4
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Move: 3 Cells

Lola
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 9/25
Atk: 4
Def: 2
Int: 3
Spr: 3
Move: 3 cells

Mason *50% Evasion (2)*
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 12/20
Atk: 5
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Move: 2 Cells

Akemi
HP: 15/15
MP: 15/30
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 2 Cells

Johnny *1/2 Mp Cost*
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 25/30
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 4
Spr: 3
Move: 2 Cells

Loco *Confused: Attacking Self* *Seal (2)*
Hp: 10/25
Mp: 30/30
Atk: 4
Def: 4
Int: 4
Spr: 4
Move: 2 Cells

{c} - Cactus
No Passthrough. No Occupy.
Hp: 5
Def: 2
Spr: 1

{b} - Building
No Passthrough. No Occupy.
Hp: 10
Def: 4
Spr: 2

{|} - Fence
No Passthrough. No Occupy.


Player Phase - 3

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: A Mishap for Misfits

Post by Cerani on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:39 am

Johnny casts Blaze [-5 MP] on Loco! 5 Int damage, 2 hits!

Reaching into the nothing again, Johnny conjured two more brilliances to clash into the goop's sealed form. He flashed a rare grin. This thing was gonna go down without a fuss. He could only hope it was gonna be so easy later on.

_________________



     "We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax
       and the figure impressed on it are one."

Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Posts : 5480
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 24
Location : That one place full of boredom and Pop - Tarts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: A Mishap for Misfits

Post by Masquerade on Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:57 am

Lola uses Poison Drop on Loco! 3 Int Dmg! (INT) [Chance of Poison]

MP: 1/25

Lola paused for a moment and looked at the confused creature, trapped in place and prevented from taking action. It was quite comical, but she didn't laugh. It was almost over now and she had no spoon. She raised a hand quietly and dropped it causing one last goopy sphere to crash down and cover the gel, the black substance almost completely enveloping its being. "Okay, who's next?" she said with a smile, as if the gel were already as good as dead.

Lola waits.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: A Mishap for Misfits

Post by Kurio on Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:34 pm

Xin Zhao attacks Loco. 4 Dmg per hit, 2 hits.

Xin Zhao attacks Loco. 4 Dmg per hit, 2 hits.

The thing was almost down, a few more strikes and it would no longer be a problem of theirs. But this thing was rather easy to subdue, for none of the group seemed to have even the slightest scratch on them. But it didn't matter now, Xin Zhao leapt up and aimed his spear down, making four powerful trusts within mere seconds upon his descent.

"This was quite disappointing, to think I got myself all fired up just to beat at this thing like it was some sort of training dummy." Xin Zhao complained.

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: A Mishap for Misfits

Post by Zerifachias on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:16 pm

Mason uses Trap Circle on Loco! 5 Atk DMG! 3 hits! Chance of Immobilize!

Mason jumped back again, preparing his hidden tools for another attack. With a flash and a burst of speed, Mason ran around the enemy at a fast pace, taking along with him trip wires to block the enemy's path. Mason continued to run around the enemy, intending on catching it with it's guard down. That seemed pointless however, as the enemy was not even responding to his movements. So, Mason reappeared behind the enemy and kicked it, forcing it to fall on the trip wires Mason had set up just moments ago.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: A Mishap for Misfits

Post by Durn on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:22 pm

Akemi waits.

They do not need me in order to take down this pathetic creature. She groaned in boredom as she watched her allies brutally massacre the poor critter. I will watch. I do not need to waste my precious energy. She made no twiddling gestures such as playing with her hair or tapping her feet as she waited for them to finish battling, she just stood there and waited. No objections.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: A Mishap for Misfits

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:00 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum