Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code: ASSIMILATE

2 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Code: ASSIMILATE - Page 3 Empty Re: Code: ASSIMILATE

Post by Kurio Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:43 pm

As the thing fell to a kneeling position, it slowly faded away, leaving no traces other than the injuries Kuori and Silver had suffered. But once the static entity had disappeared, the monitors on the supercomputer lit up, and it began functioning. Moments later a feminine voice came through.

"Greetings, I am DSoED, the Data Supercomputer of Eternal Dream." it said, "I've called the two of you here so that you may aid me in a problem I've encountered. As you saw from your way here and that being from before, the place is beginning to become overrun by viruses, and I require help to eradicate them. For I am only a computer rooted to this one spot, I cannot even defend myself, and therefore I've called upon you. I hope the both of you will agree to lend me your aid."
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:48 pm

"Are you fucking kidding me? You brought me into this! What makes you think I can possibly help save Eternal Dream? Especially with this impostor over here!"

Silver had nearly lost it when the computer explained herself. A fucking computer dragged him into this war of life and death for him. Him, a wimpy and fragile fourteen year old! How was he supposed to do anything useful in this place, especially save it from destruction.

"Well?"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:07 pm

"Imposter?! Are you calling me an imposter? The nerve of you boy! I shall repeat myself, I am Kuori, the real Kuori. But I cannot believe that you are Silver, so, who exactly are you boy?" Kuori snapped.

That was the last straw. Even she, who had tried so hard not to become aggrivated, had lost her temper. She clenched both hands into fists and electricity could be seen running through them, no doubt now she just wanted to beat the boy who claimed to be Silver senseless then get the answers out of him.

"Please, don't fight. The blood on the floor would be unpleasant to look at. But in any case, the two of you are indeed SilverStorm and KuoriBara, there are no imposters of yourselves in this world. Now stop this silly fight, please. " DSoED assured then let out a sound that sounded like a sigh.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:17 pm

"Fine. Just... let's get this 'mission' over with so I can go back home."

Silver turned away from Kuori and where assumed the computer was. He wasn't going to bother with the details, frankly he didn't care. He just wanted to go home, and if he had to save Eternal Dream to do so then he very well would.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:33 pm

"Chi, just get on with it, DS-whatever." Kuori said, an irritated expression on her face.

"Yes, thank you for ending that little feud. But in any case, I shall teleport you to a place called Earth's Awakening. It is a large city with some sort of connection to this place, and you may do whatever you wish there until you've readied yourself for the the first step of my plan." the supercomputer said.

The two were enveloped in a blue light, and immediatly disappeared and reappeared in the center of Earth's Awakening.

File 0, End...
--------------------------------------
~Weapon Shop~

+ MT-002 Prototype - The MT-002, the first created weapon system that may be attached to a person to grant them acess to several types of weapons. [+2 ATK; +1 INT; Equippable by Kuori; 5000 Credits; Number in Stock: 0]

~Academy Tier 1~

~Armor Shop~

+ LCL Battlesuit - A suit that mixes metal and a special liquid for extra durability. [+3 DEF; Equippable by Kuori; 3000 Credits; Number in Stock: 0]

+ Comfortable Clothing - Everyday attire that is very comfortable to wear, of course it is nothing more than normal clothes. [+1 DEF; +2 SPR; Equippable by Silver; 3000 Credits; Number in Stock: 0]

~Item Shop~

Potion – Heals 20 HP upon use (500 Credits; Number in Stock: 0)

Herb – Recovers 10 MP upon use (400 Credits; Number in Stock: 0)

Antidote – Cures Poison upon use (300 Credits; Number in Stock: 0)

Elixir – Cures any status effect upon use (1000 Credits; Number in Stock: 0)

Yggdrasil Dew – Revives one fallen character with 20% (3000 Credits; Number in Stock: 0)

Chest Key – Opens a Treasure Chest (300 Credits; Number in Stock: 0)
--------------------------------------
~Town Square~

File X1: Magic Academy - Entrance Exam [Requirements: Silver; Rewards: Items, Unlocks Academy Tier 1 lessons; TAKEN]

File X2: Legend of the Ghostblade - The Tomb [Requirements: N/A; Rewards: Credits, Items; TAKEN]

Last edited by Faust ze Ice Cream on Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:14 am

"Now. If you don't mind, I will be checking out the shops. Why don't you go and see what you can find for use to do."

With that said, Silver went on his way, headed for the item shop. He knew that they had a horrible supply of items, and that it would need to be fixed.

As he entered the shop, he noticed a flyer for something, some sort of class. Further inspection led him to find out that there was some sort of Magic Academy, just for people like him. But it mentioned something about a required file or something that he didn't quite understand.

Actually looking back to the shop, he decided to just grabbed everything and shoved it into his bag. He quickly laid the credits on the table, and walked out as if he hadn't just wiped them of everything. A slight whistle as he walked, he moved back to where he had appeared with Kuori. To find her not there, he tapped his foot impatiently. How hard was it to find something for them to do?

Silver buys everything available!
23, 000 Credits lost!

Leftover Credits: 30, 800

Last edited by SilverStorm on Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:59 pm

Kuori wandered the city for a bit, and after getting enough information to mentally draw a map of the city, found herself in front of the weapon shop. She had heard that the shop was currently selling a new prototype of a weapon system that was just invented, and it sounded to be perfect for her. Entering the shop, Kuori found a large case in which a device of some sort was placed. It was in the shape of a hexagon, and there were several wires protruding out from it. Without a doubt, this was the prototype weapon system she heard about, and Kuori took it out of the case and paid for it. Then she proceeded to immediatly take apart the entire thing and then connected each piece one by one to fit her own body, so that it wouldn't look too out of place.

Kuori buys and equips MT-002 Prototype

After leaving the weapon shop Kuori made her way to the armor shop. Of course, she had to stop and ask for directions several times, but it didn't matter. Once she found the armor shop Kuori immediatly fixed her gaze on an item on display. It was a very well made suit that seemed to have been there just for her to pick it up. Trying it on, Kuori found it to be comfortable and fitting despite the fact that it was metal. The android girl paid for the suit and left.

Kuori buys and equips LCL Battlesuit

With that done, Kuori was about to go back to meet up with Silver when she caught sight of a flyer. It was something about a magic academy in the city that wanted to enroll some new students. Kuori took the flyer, maybe the acadmy could teach Silver a thing or two. Plus, Silver did want her to find something for the two of them to do anyway. And on her way to show Silver the flyer, Kuori overheard a conversation about a legend, or maybe it was a ghost story. But nevertheless, it interested Kuori, and before long the girl was caught up in the conversation, completely forgetting the fact that Silver could be impatiently waiting for her.

Kuori takes Files X1 and X2

And so, because of that Kuori showed up at the meeting point a full hour later than she was supposed to.

"Sorry about that Silv." Kuori said with an apologetic smile while showing Silver the flyer, "But look what I've found. There's apparently an academy that teaches magic, wouldn't it be good if you learned something from them? They're enrolling new students right now, and all you have to do is pass the entrance exam."
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:12 pm

"Oh yeah. I saw that. Could we go? I think I could learn a thing or two from it."

He was pleased to see Kuori had actually made use of her time. And even better, she had gotten the stuff for him to improve. Maybe he could actually deal some damage if he went to this academy.

"Where do we go for the entrance exam?"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:43 pm

"There." Kuori replied, pointing toward a direction while still looking down at the flyer.

In the direction Kuori pointed to, there was a tall building. The tallest building in the entire city, by far. At the base it looked nothing different than a high classed academy, complete with dormatories seperate from the main building and a courtyard with a fountain. And if the size of the campus wasn't enough, at the center of the main building a tall tower protruded out into the sky, the tower was so high that no one standing anywhere in the city can even see the top of the tower.

"...strange looking place isn't it? Kuori asked.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:16 pm

"Never mind that! Let's go!"

The sight was amazing! It must have been a high class kind of place for it to have such a regal looking appearance. Silver wasn't too sure he would fit in there, but if they had money to make it look like that, then maybe it would be the perfect place for him to train. Turning back to Kuori he motioned for her to come along.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:17 am

"Yes yes, I'm coming." Kuori said with a slight laugh.

Silver, he was acting like a child, being so exited over this. Following Silver into the academy, Kuori stopped at the front door. An old man was standing there, and from his clothing it he was the headmaster.

"Welcome strangers, do you have a request or something that you need me or my students for?" the old man inquired with a gentle smile.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:47 pm

After a short talk with the headmaster, the group was allowed to take the entrance exam. Following the headmaster, who led them into the academy and through several hallways, they eventually came into a room, it looked much like a classroom. There were no students in this classroom, but in the front of the classroom sat a man in his early twenties. The man looked up and upon seeing the group, picked up his staff and stood up.

"I expect you to be new students? Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Noon, the instructor of any of the Tier 1 classes." the man said, "Now, if you wish to become a student of this school, then you must first pass my test."

And with that, all the desks and chairs in the room instantly vanished, leaving the classroom an open field perfect for a fight.

File X1-01
Objective: Survive 5 turns
Bonus Objective: Inflict as much damage to Noon as possible
Defeat: Party is Defeated before 5 turns

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (N) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (K) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Spoiler:

You may start in row H-I
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:55 pm

SilverStorm starts at I5

"Umm... yes... I would like to become a student here..."

With that, Silver took a position behind Kuori and raised his arms slightly. He wasn't sure how to deal with this. This guy seemed much more powerful than they were. And even if they did have a chance, would they be able to defeat him?
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:02 pm

File X1-01
Objective: Survive 5 turns
Bonus Objective: Inflict as much damage to Noon as possible
Defeat: Party is Defeated before 5 turns

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I

Spoiler:

Player Phase 1
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:07 pm

Silver
Hp: 30/30
Mp: 35/35
Atk: 1
Def: 6
Int: 7
Spr: 8

Silver moves to I3

So the idea was to survive right? He could do that. All Silver would need to do was make sure he stayed out of range. Moving over to the left quite a bit, he hoped the teacher wouldn't target him just yet, hopefully not at all.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:19 pm

Kuori uses Snipe on Noon
ENG: 85/100

Kuori merely lifted an arm and fired a bullet, she didn't have to do much. Silver was the one being tested, not her.

Kuori waits.
------------------------------
Kuori lands a Crit

Noon takes 6 damage
HP: 174/180

( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I

Enemy Phase

Noon moves to cell C-4

The instructor ignored the bullet, as if it was nothing at all. It barely even pierced skin. Moving to the side, he pointed his staff toward the android girl.

"I would like to evaluate my student without any interference." He said, and several colored rings slowly emerged from the tip of his staff and toward Kuori, lulling her into sleep.

Noon uses Lullaby on Kuori
MP: 295/300

Kuori falls asleep

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) (N) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D

Spoiler:

Player Phase 2
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:26 pm

Silver

Silver attacks Kuori!
(Damage: 100% Int/Effect: --/Element: --)

"KUORI! This is no time to be taking a nap!"

At the sight of his ally asleep, Silver almost face-palmed. How could she let herself fall prey to the instructor this early into the test? On complete and total accident, his mana flared up, a small blur of energy firing at his friend. This time he really did face-palm. How could he have attacked his friend during this time when he needed her most.

"Ugh."

Silver moves to I1

Silver
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:42 pm

Kuori restores ENG
ENG: 100/100

Kuori is asleep
Kuori takes 3 damage
HP: 37/40

( ) ( ) ( ) (N) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D

Kuori is asleep for 2 more turns

Enemy Phase

Noon moves to cell E-3

"Attacking your own comrade? You should know better, using magic to hit your allies won't wake them." Noon started, Silver wasn't an official student yet, but he's being taught how to fight already.

Making his way further toward Silver, Noon raised his staff and a strong gust of wind surrounded Silver, lifting him up and then the wind disappeared, causing Silver to fall to the ground.

Noon uses Whirlwind on Silver
MP: 288/300

Silver takes 3 damage
HP: 27/30

Silver is Slowed

( ) ( ) (N) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
(S) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I

Spoiler:

Player Phase 3

OoC: Note that for Windy's rps, Slow only halves your Movement...ara...^^
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:52 pm

Silver
Hp: 27/30

Silver attacks Kuori!
(Damage: 100% Int/Effect: --/Element: --)

"Oh shit..."

Things were not looking good, for the battle nor his exam. He figured that damaging his ally wasn't going to get him into this academy anymore than the lack of his experience was. Not only that, but he found himself moving against wind itself to try and move forward. Using sheer willpower, he was able to take a couple steps forward but no more.

Silver moves to H1

Silver
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:03 pm

Kuori is asleep

( ) ( ) (N) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
(S) ( ) ( ) ( ) (K) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H

Kuori is asleep for 1 more turn

Silver is slowed for 2 more turns

Enemy Phase

Noon moves to cell F-2

"Now then, shall we get on to the next lesson?" Noon asked, "Do not let your guard down, the arctic winds shall teach you why."

The instructor raised his staff, and closed his eyes. Nothing happened to Silver, but the tempature of the area began to drop, as several shards of ice formed in the air above Silver.

Noon starts to cast Glacial Storm on cell H-1, will also hit cells G-1, H-2, and I-1

( ) (N) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
(S) ( ) ( ) ( ) (K) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H

Spoiler:

Player Phase 4
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:07 pm

Silver

Silver casts Mana Orb on Noon!
(Damage: 120% Int/Effect: --/Element: --)

"Not so fast!"

He continued to battle the winds as they tried to force him back. Back into a state where he wouldn't be able to dodge the upcoming attack. Using all of his might to point at the man, an orb of energy descended upon him and Silver was able to move a couple steps forward.

Silver moves to G1

Silver
Mp: 31/35
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:49 pm

Kuori is asleep
Noon takes 1 damage
HP: 173/180

(S) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G

Kuori wakes up

Silver is slowed for 1 more turn

Enemy Phase

Noon casts Glacial Storm on cell H-1, hits cells G-1, H-2, and I-1

Silver takes 12 damage
HP: 15/30

It wasn't enough to escape the ice, for with a swing of his wand, Noon directed the shards to rain down like hail. Each one striking Silver with their sharp edges, piercing his skin.

Noon waits

(S) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G

Spoiler:

Player Phase 5
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:04 pm

Silver
Hp: 15/30
Mp: 31/35

Silver casts Mana Orb on Noon!
(Damage: 120% Int/Effect: --/Element: --)

Another orb of mana flew at the instructor, Silver hoping with all of his might that they could survive, even just a little longer. The winds began to die down, but not enough that he could move too far. But he was able to move enough to get next to the man. Hopefully he would be able to win this.

Silver moves to F1

Silver
Hp: 15/30
Mp: 27/35
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:52 pm

Kuori uses Snipe on Noon
ENG: 85/100

Finally waking up, Kuori fired another bullet at the instructor.

Kuori waits
Kuori lands a Crit

Noon takes 7 damage
HP: 166/180

(S) (N) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F

Silver is no longer slowed

Enemy Phase

Noon uses Finishing: Wendigo

Silver takes 50 damage
HP: -35/30

Silver OVERKILL

Kuori takes 50 damage
HP: -13/40

Kuori: K.O.

"I've seen enough, let's end this lesson." Noon said, raising his staff toward the air.

Like when he created the ice shards, the air turned to become freezing cold. A flash of light took place and the group appeared to have been transported to a snow-covered mountainside, apparently while a blizzard was taking place. Then a loud roar was heard, and the snow on the mountain began to give away. The amound of snow overwhelmed the two and buried them. And when things were starting to calm down again, footsteps, of a giant creature was heard. Even being buried in the snow, to Kuori the footsteps sounded loud, and becoming louder. Digging her way up to the surface of the snow, Kuori could only catch a glimpse of a monstrous creature with white fur and towered over even the mountain, before the fist of the creature slammed down on her and Silver.

Victory

EXP:
Survived 5 turns: +5
No Items used: +2
No Finishings used: +3
----------------------
Total: 10

Kuori
EXP: 13/16 -> 23/16
Level up! 3 Stat Points and 1 Skill Point gained
EXP: 7/16

Silver
EXP: 13/16 -> 23/16
Level up! 3 Stat Points and 1 Skill Point gained
EXP: 7/16

The group woke up from the illusion they were put in, and Kuori found herself lying on the ground, unable to even get up. She directed her gaze to Noon, who had sat back down and seemed to be writing something.

"Ah yes, you finally came to. I'm just finishing up recording the results of your evaluation." Noon said.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:52 pm

"OHOHOH! Did I pass?"

The second Noon said the word exam, Silver instantly jumped to his feet and ran over to the instructor, bouncing from foot to foot. Needless to say he really wanted to find out if he would be able to go here. How else would he be able to effectively deal damage without learning more about his abilities?
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next