The Path Less Traveled: Winds of Adventure

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Path Less Traveled: Winds of Adventure

Post by Silver on Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:58 am

This is a OnexOne between Masq and myself.

The open expanse of sea! It calls to us, draws us closer, and captivates us with its beauty. This wonder of the world has always amazed and thrilled us, but still we truly know nothing about it. The same can be said in the world of Mesirona. The Aquarian, Glaciar, Luxin, and Creata oceans (All known as the Tritan Sea, named for the kingdoms ruled by the ocean inhabitents) captivates all, even its own citizenry knows little of its secrets.

But the world is a curious place, filled with adventurers and explorers just waiting to find out the hidden truths of the world. No less can be said for one citizen residing in Mathinec, Luca di Angelo Graves. She dreams of adventure, wishes for glory, and wants nothing more than to rules the seas as Queen of the Ocean. But there is one person in her way, her stepfather, who has arisen to head of the Mathinec Navy.

He despises her dreams of conquering the sea, and has gone to extrodinary lengths to keep her from ever setting out. Not to mention his declaration that Piracy is evil and that anyone caught in the act of it shall be hung and fed to the oceans themselves, no way to escape death. But Luca still dreams of adventure, and she will have it. With the help of a dear friend, she will rise up and become Queen of the Seas.

(First post will come later Masq.)

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: Winds of Adventure

Post by Silver on Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:49 pm

"Come on Patrice! We have to make it to the ship before Kites notices I'm gone!"

Two girls were rushing down the more rural streets of Mathinec, in a hurry to get to the docks. The older one was dragging the younger one behind her, desperately trying to move faster. They had to get out of this town now, before they were caught by Kites. Kites being the older's stepfather, commander of the navy, who would have locked his "daughter" away if he caught them.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: Winds of Adventure

Post by Masquerade on Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:11 pm

Holding on to her pirate hat, Patrice trundled after her older friend who was in such a rush today. The young girl found it troubling to move quickly; she was tied to the earth...and the earth was too slow. She sighed.

"You know I can run very fast, Luca," Patrice huffed as she tried to pick up the pace, but still couldn't run as fast as her friend. "We'll make it....we'll make it. I'm sure!" She continued to breath hard as she ran, but she wouldn't stop. Luca would be in trouble...but so would she. Kites was rather intimidating; he took his work too seriously. Being caught by him would be something Patrice would definitely be all for avoiding.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: Winds of Adventure

Post by Silver on Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:18 pm

The duo continued to run down the streets, the older knocking slow citizens aside and continuing on her way. She was not going to get caught today, and neither would Patrice. It didn't take long however, with the older's constant pace, for them to reach the docks.

"Alright! Now we just need to find our b-"

"Excuse me. Miss Angelo Graves, what are you doing here?"

"I... we... we're here..."

When things seemed like the duo was in the clear one of the many naval units positioned around the docks came up to them. That ruined everything. They didn't have a story to tell if they were caught, albeit they hadn't expected to get caught at all much less by a grunt.

"Weren't you supposed to be with your fat-?"

"Stepfather. And no. I am not supposed to be with him."

"But miss... he said you were to be with him..."

"I... hmph... that's it. Patrice, come on. I'm not continuing this conversation."

With that Luca grabbed her friend's arm and pushed past the man, heading for one of the nearest dock. And, with some luck, she had chosen the exact dock where their ship was located. A big smiled was painted onto her face, forgetting about the navy men around as she started to climb aboard. That was the biggest mistake she could make.

"Miss Angelo Graves! What are you doing?"

"!"

"Get down from there now!"

"No. Patrice, we're getting out of here."

"N... No you won't!"

At that the grunt from earlier's shouts, more men dressed in exact copies of his uniform gathered. Each drew a sword, albeit rather hesitantly, and pointed the blades at the duo.

Event Name: Prologue: Escape... almost...
Party Win: Route the Enemy Party in 10 Turns
Party Loss: Party KO/Reaches Player Phase 11
Atmosphere: York Docks


{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } A
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } B
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} { } { } { } {S} C
{b} { } { } { } {L} { } { } {M} { } D
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} { } { } { } {A} E
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } F
{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } G
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-



Luca
Hp: 25/25
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 4
Def: 2
Int: 3
Spr: 2
Move: 3 Cells

Mark
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

Anthony
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

Smith
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

{|} - Dock Edge
No Passthrough. No Occupy.

{r} - Boarding Rail
No Passthrough. No Occupy.

{b} - Boat Edge
No Passthrough. No Occupy.

{~} - Water
No Passthrough. No Occupy.


You may start in Cells: C2, D2, D3, D4, E2, or F2

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: Winds of Adventure

Post by Masquerade on Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:34 pm

Patrice starts in D4.

"Oh no....," Patrice grumbled and stomped her foot, pointing an accusing finger at the navy men. "You'd dare lay a finger on young ladies such as ourselves! Undignified men! Filthy, filthy men with dirty, dirty minds!" she continued to shout, drawing civilian attention towards her. She grinned. "Buuut, if you wanna party, let's go!" A green aura began to surround her as she prepared some of her spells.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: Winds of Adventure

Post by Silver on Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:38 pm

Event Name: Prologue: Escape... almost...
Party Win: Route the Enemy Party in 10 Turns
Party Loss: Party KO/Reaches Player Phase 11
Atmosphere: York Docks


{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } A
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } B
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} { } { } { } {S} C
{b} { } { } {P} {L} { } { } {M} { } D
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} { } { } { } {A} E
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } F
{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } G
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-



Luca
Hp: 25/25
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 4
Def: 2
Int: 3
Spr: 2
Move: 3 Cells

Patrice
Hp: 10/10
Mp: 35/35
Atk: 3
Def: 3
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Move: 2 cells

Mark
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

Anthony
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

Smith
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

{|} - Dock Edge
No Passthrough. No Occupy.

{r} - Boarding Rail
No Passthrough. No Occupy.

{b} - Boat Edge
No Passthrough. No Occupy.

{~} - Water
No Passthrough. No Occupy.


Player Phase - 1

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: Winds of Adventure

Post by Masquerade on Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:41 pm

Patrice casts Swift Blade Serenade on Mark! 4 Dmg! (INT)

MP: 23/35

"Nature, nature, hear my call!" Patrice exclaimed as she whipped out her mace and pointed it at the closest navy man. A blast of leaves shot out from behind her and soared through the air, cutting the target upon reaching it. "I hope you're the outdoors-y type, good sir."

Patrice waits.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: Winds of Adventure

Post by Silver on Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:02 pm

Luca uses Sea Breeze on Herself!
(Damage: --/Effect: Haste/Element: Wind)

Drawing her rapier, Luca pointed it into the air, her smile fading as she stared down her enemies. She was not going to lose, how could she? They more than likely had more experience than these simpletons. Pointing her rapier at the nearest one, the wind suddenly changed direction, following the blade. Luca remained unchanged... or so it seemed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event Name: Prologue: Escape... almost...
Party Win: Route the Enemy Party in 10 Turns
Party Loss: Party KO/Reaches Player Phase 11
Atmosphere: York Docks


{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } A
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } B
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} { } { } { } {S} C
{b} { } { } {P} {L} { } { } {M} { } D
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} { } { } { } {A} E
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } F
{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } G
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Luca gains Haste Status!

Mark takes 1 Damage!

Enemy Phase - 1

Mark moves to D6!

Mark uses Hesitant Slash on Luca!

Luca takes 4 Damage!

Anthony moves to E7!

Stew moves to C7!


{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } A
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } B
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} { } {S} { } { } C
{b} { } { } {P} {L} {M} { } { } { } D
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} { } {A} { } { } E
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } F
{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } G
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-



Luca *Haste (3)*
Hp: 21/25
Mp: 12/20
Atk: 4
Def: 2
Int: 3
Spr: 2
Move: 3 Cells

Patrice
Hp: 10/10
Mp: 25/35
Atk: 3
Def: 3
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Move: 2 cells

Mark
Hp: 14/15
Mp: 14/20
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

Anthony
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

Smith
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

{|} - Dock Edge
No Passthrough. No Occupy.

{r} - Boarding Rail
No Passthrough. No Occupy.

{b} - Boat Edge
No Passthrough. No Occupy.

{~} - Water
No Passthrough. No Occupy.


Player Phase - 2

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: Winds of Adventure

Post by Masquerade on Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:08 pm

Patrice waits.

Grrrr....I've got to save my magic for the big spell I have..., she thought to herself, about to charge up another Swift Blade Serenade only to allow the green aura to fade. "Hmph, so you make to put your hands on young girls, and then you ignore them when they try to start a conversation with you. Did your mothers teach you no manners?!" she growled, holding her mace out in case she had to whack someone with it.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: Winds of Adventure

Post by Silver on Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Luca uses Stormy Seas on Mark!
(Damage: 120% Atk/120% Int/Effect: Wet 50% [Second Hit]/Element: Water [Second Hit])

Luca attacks Mark!
(Damage: 100% Atk/Effect: --/Element: --)

That bastard. He had cut her, and ripped her clothing! Well. Luca was not going to stand for that, no matter who the hell he thought he was. Pointing her blade at the ground, she gave the man a deathly glare, her voice eerie.

"You know that old saying? Hit me once shame on you? Well, hit me once shame on me!"

With that she brandished her blade, making a quick swipe down the man's chest. Salt water from the ocean below suddenly spiked up, cutting where the wound had been. With that, Luca knocked him aside and ran off the plank, stopping near another one of the navy men.

Luca moves to C6!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event Name: Prologue: Escape... almost...
Party Win: Route the Enemy Party in 10 Turns
Party Loss: Party KO/Reaches Player Phase 11
Atmosphere: York Docks


{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } A
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } B
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} {L} {S} { } { } C
{b} { } { } {P} { } {M} { } { } { } D
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} { } {A} { } { } E
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } F
{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } G
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Mark takes 4 Damage!

Mark is wet!

Enemy Phase - 2

Mark moves to D5!

Mark uses Hesitant Slash on Patrice!

...

Mark's Attack misses!

Mark's S-Ability Activates, Mark regains 3 Mp

Anthony uses Ch- CHARGE!

Anthony gains a boost to his Atk!

Stew uses Hesitant Slash on Luca!

Luca takes 4 Damage!


{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } A
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } B
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} {L} {S} { } { } C
{b} { } { } {P} {M} { } { } { } { } D
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} { } {A} { } { } E
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } F
{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } G
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-



Luca *Haste (3)*
Hp: 17/25
Mp: 0/20
Atk: 4
Def: 2
Int: 3
Spr: 2
Move: 3 Cells

Patrice
Hp: 10/10
Mp: 25/35
Atk: 3
Def: 3
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Move: 2 cells

Mark *Wet (3)*
Hp: 10/15
Mp: 11/20
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

Anthony *Ch- CHARGE (3)*
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 4 --> 6
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

Smith
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 14/20
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

{|} - Dock Edge
No Passthrough. No Occupy.

{r} - Boarding Rail
No Passthrough. No Occupy.

{b} - Boat Edge
No Passthrough. No Occupy.

{~} - Water
No Passthrough. No Occupy.


Player Phase - 3

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: Winds of Adventure

Post by Masquerade on Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:45 pm

Patrice moves to D6.

She smiled. Leaping into the air, the girl flipped over the man who tried to attack her, landing in the middle of the fray. "You're gonna get it now!" she exclaimed cheerfully, though her smile became a bit more malevolent. Slamming her palm into the ground, the earth began to shake, knocking the men off balance. "Allow the earth to make up your minds for you, ya big meanies. You all...shall be waiting patiently for us to beat you up, 'kay?" The tremor ceased, but it was obvious that the men were quite shaken from the small quake.

Patrice uses Nature's Wrath! 5 Earth Dmg! (INT) [Stuns targets for 1 turn]

MP: 7/35



_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: Winds of Adventure

Post by Silver on Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:15 pm

Luca moves to D6!

Luca attacks Mark twice!

(Damage: 100% Atk/Effect: --/Element: --)

"Excuse me Patrice."

Luca dashed over to where her friend was standing, ignoring the lucky hit the other navy man had gotten in on her. Forcing the point to touch the chest of the man who had been causing her all the problems to begin with she made a quick slash. Before he could react however, she made another quick slash at the man before jumping back onto the railing.

Luca moves to D3!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event Name: Prologue: Escape... almost...
Party Win: Route the Enemy Party in 10 Turns
Party Loss: Party KO/Reaches Player Phase 11
Atmosphere: York Docks


{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } A
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } B
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} { } {S} { } { } C
{b} { } {L} { } {M} {P} { } { } { } D
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} { } {A} { } { } E
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } F
{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } G
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Mark takes 4 Damage!

Anthony takes 2 Damage!

Stew takes 2 Damage!

Enemy Phase - 3

Mark is stunned!

Anthony is stunned!

Stew is stunned!


{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } A
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } B
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} { } {S} { } { } C
{b} { } {L} { } {M} {P} { } { } { } D
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} { } {A} { } { } E
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } F
{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } G
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-



Luca *Haste (1)*
Hp: 17/25
Mp: 0/20
Atk: 4
Def: 2
Int: 3
Spr: 2
Move: 3 Cells

Patrice
Hp: 10/10
Mp: 7/35
Atk: 3
Def: 3
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Move: 2 cells

Mark *Wet (1)*
Hp: 6/15
Mp: 11/20
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

Anthony *Ch- CHARGE (2)*
Hp: 13/15
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 4 --> 6
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

Smith
Hp: 13/15
Mp: 14/20
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

{|} - Dock Edge
No Passthrough. No Occupy.

{r} - Boarding Rail
No Passthrough. No Occupy.

{b} - Boat Edge
No Passthrough. No Occupy.

{~} - Water
No Passthrough. No Occupy.


Player Phase - 4

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: Winds of Adventure

Post by Masquerade on Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:23 pm

Patrice moves to C6.

"By all means, by all means!" she exclaimed, still grinning evilly as she sidled out of her spot and jabbed her mace into the stomach of the nearest navy man. "I'm not enjoying this or anything, but they were totally asking for it right?" the girl said, readying her mace for another blow.

Patrice attacks Smith! 3 Dmg! (ATK)

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: Winds of Adventure

Post by Silver on Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:34 pm

Luca moves to D4!

Luca uses Trigger Command: Take a Swim on Mark!


"Of course they were. Now you. You look worn out. Why don't you take a swim?"

With that Luca grabbed the man by the arm he wasn't using and flipped him over the railing, sending him crashing into the water below. He wouldn't be a bother to them anymore. Now all they had to do was finish off these other annoyances. Dashing over to her friend once again, she struck the naval man who was giving her a hard time.

Luca moves to D7!

Luca attacks Smith!

(Damage: 100% Atk/Effect: --/Element: --)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event Name: Prologue: Escape... almost...
Party Win: Route the Enemy Party in 15 Turns
Party Loss: Party KO/Reaches Player Phase 16
Atmosphere: York Docks


{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } A
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } B
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} {P} {S} { } { } C
{b} { } { } { } { } { } {L} { } { } D
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} { } {A} { } { } E
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } F
{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } G
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Mark is thrown into the water!

Mark KO!

Smith takes 2 Damage!

Enemy Phase - 4

Anthony uses Hesitant Slash on Luca!

Luca takes 7 Damage!

Smith uses Hesitant Slash on Patrice!

Patrice takes 1 Damage!


{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } A
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } B
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} { } {S} { } { } C
{b} { } {L} { } {M} {P} { } { } { } D
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} { } {A} { } { } E
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } F
{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } G
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-



Luca
Hp: 10/25
Mp: 0/20
Atk: 4
Def: 2
Int: 3
Spr: 2
Move: 3 Cells

Patrice
Hp: 9/10
Mp: 7/35
Atk: 3
Def: 3
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Move: 2 cells

Mark *KO*
Hp: 0/15
Mp: 11/20
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

Anthony *Ch- CHARGE (1)*
Hp: 13/15
Mp: 6/20
Atk: 4 --> 6
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

Smith
Hp: 11/15
Mp: 8/20
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

{|} - Dock Edge
No Passthrough. No Occupy.

{r} - Boarding Rail
No Passthrough. No Occupy.

{b} - Boat Edge
No Passthrough. No Occupy.

{~} - Water
No Passthrough. No Occupy.


Player Phase - 5

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: Winds of Adventure

Post by Masquerade on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:54 pm

Patrice attacks Smith! 3 Dmg! (ATK)

"Unruly savages...mere brutes of brainless men!" Patrice shook her head, leaping up and smashing her wooden mace over the navy man's head. This was becoming troublesome. They'd all fall down at some point in time, but these guys have probably gotten worse treatment than a giant piece of wood being slammed into their heads. She honestly didn't want to think about it, so she focused on the task at hand, her visible eye filled with the flames of vigilance.

Patrice waits.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: Winds of Adventure

Post by Silver on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:04 pm

Luca attacks Smith!
(Damage: 100% Atk/Effect: --/Element: --)

"Hmph."

They should have gotten better weapons and armor. But with the lack of money left after buying the ship, what they had was all they could have afforded. Making another thrust at the man before her, she dashed around him so the other would have to follow.

Luca moves to B7!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event Name: Prologue: Escape... almost...
Party Win: Route the Enemy Party in 15 Turns
Party Loss: Party KO/Reaches Player Phase 16
Atmosphere: York Docks


{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } A
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} { } {L} { } { } B
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} {P} {S} { } { } C
{b} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} { } {A} { } { } E
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } F
{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } G
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Smith takes 2 Damage!

Enemy Phase - 5

Anthony moves to D6!

Anthony uses Hesitant Slash on Patrice!

Patrice takes 5 Damage!

Smith uses Hesitant Slash on Luca!

Luca takes 4 Damage!


{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } A
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} { } {L} { } { } B
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} {P} {S} { } { } C
{b} { } { } { } { } {A} { } { } { } D
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} { } { } { } { } E
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } F
{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } G
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-



Luca
Hp: 6/25
Mp: 0/20
Atk: 4
Def: 2
Int: 3
Spr: 2
Move: 3 Cells

Patrice
Hp: 4/10
Mp: 7/35
Atk: 3
Def: 3
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Move: 2 cells

Mark *KO*
Hp: 0/15
Mp: 11/20
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

Anthony
Hp: 13/15
Mp: 0/20
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

Smith
Hp: 9/15
Mp: 2/20
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

{|} - Dock Edge
No Passthrough. No Occupy.

{r} - Boarding Rail
No Passthrough. No Occupy.

{b} - Boat Edge
No Passthrough. No Occupy.

{~} - Water
No Passthrough. No Occupy.


Player Phase - 6

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: Winds of Adventure

Post by Masquerade on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:49 pm

Patrice attacks Anthony! 3 Dmg! (ATK)

"Ooooh, you want some too?" Patrice nearly growled and turned on the man who had attacker her, battering his shins with her mace. "Next time, I'll aim a little higher. Hope you already have a family!" She was pretty angry now. If only things had gone more smoothly. It was rotten luck, she guessed. It wasn't over yet, so she repeated a mantra in her head. Constant vigilance, constant vigilance...

Patrice waits.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: Winds of Adventure

Post by Silver on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:57 pm

Luca attacks Smith!
(Damage: 100% Atk/Effect: --/Element: --)

"Why. won't. you. fall?"

Luca thrust her rapier into the man once again, forcefully twisting the blade with every word she spoke. How these men had such high defenses or tolerance for pain was beyond her, but she knew it wouldn't take much longer for them to fall.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event Name: Prologue: Escape... almost...
Party Win: Route the Enemy Party in 15 Turns
Party Loss: Party KO/Reaches Player Phase 16
Atmosphere: York Docks


{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } A
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} { } {L} { } { } B
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} {P} {S} { } { } C
{b} { } { } { } { } {A} { } { } { } D
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} { } { } { } { } E
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } F
{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } G
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Smith takes 1 Damage!

Anthony takes 1 Damage!

Enemy Phase - 6

Anthony attacks Patrice!

Patrice takes 1 Damage!

Smith attacks Luca!

Luca takes 2 Damage!


{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } A
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} { } {L} { } { } B
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} {P} {S} { } { } C
{b} { } { } { } { } {A} { } { } { } D
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} { } { } { } { } E
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } F
{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } G
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-



Luca *Critical*
Hp: 4/25
Mp: 0/20
Atk: 4
Def: 2
Int: 3
Spr: 2
Move: 3 Cells

Patrice *Critical*
Hp: 3/10
Mp: 7/35
Atk: 3
Def: 3
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Move: 2 cells

Mark *KO*
Hp: 0/15
Mp: 11/20
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

Anthony
Hp: 12/15
Mp: 0/20
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

Smith
Hp: 8/15
Mp: 2/20
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

{|} - Dock Edge
No Passthrough. No Occupy.

{r} - Boarding Rail
No Passthrough. No Occupy.

{b} - Boat Edge
No Passthrough. No Occupy.

{~} - Water
No Passthrough. No Occupy.


Player Phase - 7

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: Winds of Adventure

Post by Masquerade on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:15 am

Patrice attacks Smith! 3 Dmg! (ATK)

"Maybe if we focus on one at a time...." Patrice suggested, but her voice trailed off. Her body was starting to hurt from all the slashes and she was starting to get a bit dizzy. She growled as she jammed her mace into the navy man's stomach--the one Luca was attacking. Surely these guys could not live forever.

Patrice waits.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: Winds of Adventure

Post by Silver on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:03 am

Luca moves to D7!

Luca uses an Herb!


"Change of plans. Beat this guy."

Luca dashed around the man she had been fighting and reached into her coat pocket. She was lucky enough to have brought a couple herbs. Chewing on the one she out into her mouth, she ignored her want to spit it out, feeling slightly rejuvenated.

"You look like you could use one of these."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event Name: Prologue: Escape... almost...
Party Win: Route the Enemy Party in 15 Turns
Party Loss: Party KO/Reaches Player Phase 16
Atmosphere: York Docks


{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } A
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } B
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} {P} {S} { } { } C
{b} { } { } { } { } {A} {L} { } { } D
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} { } { } { } { } E
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } F
{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } G
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Luca recovers 10 Hp!

1 Herb Lost...

Smith takes 1 Damage!

Enemy Phase - 7

Anthony attacks Luca!

Luca takes 2 Damage!

Smith attacks Luca!

Luca takes 2 Damage!


{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } A
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } B
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} {P} {S} { } { } C
{b} { } { } { } { } {A} {L} { } { } D
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} { } { } { } { } E
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } F
{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } G
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-



Luca
Hp: 10/25
Mp: 0/20
Atk: 4
Def: 2
Int: 3
Spr: 2
Move: 3 Cells

Patrice *Critical*
Hp: 3/10
Mp: 7/35
Atk: 3
Def: 3
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Move: 2 cells

Mark *KO*
Hp: 0/15
Mp: 11/20
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

Anthony
Hp: 12/15
Mp: 0/20
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

Smith
Hp: 7/15
Mp: 2/20
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

{|} - Dock Edge
No Passthrough. No Occupy.

{r} - Boarding Rail
No Passthrough. No Occupy.

{b} - Boat Edge
No Passthrough. No Occupy.

{~} - Water
No Passthrough. No Occupy.


Player Phase - 8

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: Winds of Adventure

Post by Masquerade on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:15 am

Patrice moves to B7.

"I-I'll be all right for a little while longer...," Patrice said, trying to sound reassuring. She wanted the relief really bad, but she could still fight without much worry for the moment, so she wouldn't waste. Instead, she sidled behind the navy man focused on Luca and slammed her mace into his back, not that it would do much.

Patrice attacks Smith! 3 Dmg! (ATK)

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: Winds of Adventure

Post by Silver on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:27 am

Luca moves to C8!

Luca attacks Smith!

(Damage: 100% Atk/Effect: --/Element: --)

Luca dashed around once more, unhappy with being the target of all of their attacks. The one her friend was attacking seemed to be on his last leg, it would be wise to finish him off. Then they could try to get away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event Name: Prologue: Escape... almost...
Party Win: Route the Enemy Party in 15 Turns
Party Loss: Party KO/Reaches Player Phase 16
Atmosphere: York Docks


{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } A
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} { } {P} { } { } B
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} { } {S} {L} { } C
{b} { } { } { } { } {A} { } { } { } D
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} { } { } { } { } E
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } F
{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } G
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Smith takes 2 Damage!

Enemy Phase - 8

Anthony moves to B6!

Anthony attacks Patrice!

Patrice takes 1 Damage!

Smith attacks Patrice!

Patrice takes 1 Damage!


{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } A
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} {A} {P} { } { } B
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} { } {S} {L} { } C
{b} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} { } { } { } { } E
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } F
{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } G
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-



Luca
Hp: 10/25
Mp: 0/20
Atk: 4
Def: 2
Int: 3
Spr: 2
Move: 3 Cells

Patrice *Peril*
Hp: 1/10
Mp: 7/35
Atk: 3
Def: 3
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Move: 2 cells

Mark *KO*
Hp: 0/15
Mp: 11/20
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

Anthony
Hp: 12/15
Mp: 0/20
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

Smith
Hp: 5/15
Mp: 2/20
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

{|} - Dock Edge
No Passthrough. No Occupy.

{r} - Boarding Rail
No Passthrough. No Occupy.

{b} - Boat Edge
No Passthrough. No Occupy.

{~} - Water
No Passthrough. No Occupy.


Player Phase - 9

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: Winds of Adventure

Post by Masquerade on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:30 am

Patrice uses Herb! [+10 HP Recovered]

"O-okay...now for the medicine...," Patrice gurgled, her balance suddenly chaotic. She felt like she was going to fall down. Taking out an herb, she munched on it thoroughly. "Mmmm, it's a good thing these things are so delicious," she quipped as she swallowed the masticated mess. As a being of the earth, all plants were pretty much 'yummy' to the young girl.

Patrice waits.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: Winds of Adventure

Post by Silver on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:41 am

Luca moves to B8!

Luca uses a Spice on Patrice!


Taking a few steps back, Luca dug into her pocket and pulled out a small vile. The substance inside was that of a redish brown color, almost like clay. Handing it to her friend, she nodded, looking back to the enemies.

"Stun them again."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event Name: Prologue: Escape... almost...
Party Win: Route the Enemy Party in 15 Turns
Party Loss: Party KO/Reaches Player Phase 16
Atmosphere: York Docks


{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } A
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} {A} {P} {L} { } B
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} { } {S} { } { } C
{b} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} { } { } { } { } E
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } F
{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } G
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Patrice recovers 10 Hp!

Patrice recovers 10 Mp!

Enemy Phase - 9

Anthony attacks Patrice!

Patrice takes 1 Damage!

Smith attacks Patrice!

Patrice takes 1 Damage!


{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } A
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} {A} {P} {L} { } B
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} { } {S} { } { } C
{b} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{b} { } {b} {r} {|} { } { } { } { } E
{b} { } {b} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } F
{~} {b} {~} {~} {|} { } { } { } { } G
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-



Luca
Hp: 10/25
Mp: 0/20
Atk: 4
Def: 2
Int: 3
Spr: 2
Move: 3 Cells

Patrice
Hp: 8/10
Mp: 17/35
Atk: 3
Def: 3
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Move: 2 cells

Mark *KO*
Hp: 0/15
Mp: 11/20
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

Anthony
Hp: 12/15
Mp: 0/20
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

Smith
Hp: 5/15
Mp: 2/20
Atk: 4
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Move: 3 Cells

{|} - Dock Edge
No Passthrough. No Occupy.

{r} - Boarding Rail
No Passthrough. No Occupy.

{b} - Boat Edge
No Passthrough. No Occupy.

{~} - Water
No Passthrough. No Occupy.


Player Phase - 10

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: Winds of Adventure

Post by Masquerade on Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:05 am

Patrice uses Nature's Wrath! 5 Earth Dmg! (INT) [Stuns targets for 1 turn]

MP: 1/35

"You got it, boss," Patrice cheered, happy to have some magic back in her reserves. "Coveting earth, bury them in your divine anger!" she shouted and slammed her palm into the ground causing the ground to tremble and quake, just as it had last time. Anyone left standing would certainly have to have amazing balance.

Patrice waits.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Path Less Traveled: Winds of Adventure

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:32 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum