Amoria's Jar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amoria's Jar

Post by Silver on Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:41 am

Jar of Hearts

I have them to thank... and only them... they saved me from the life I knew... the life I dare not wish on anyone... but most of all... they saved me from becoming like him...

Prologue: The Choice

When we were first given life, and we were first told of who... no... what we were, I don't know how I felt. I guess I was happy... but... who wasn't... or... were we? I don't remember much of it... there really isn't much to remember to begin with. I was changed so soon afterwards... is it even worth trying to remember who I had been or what had happened? Do I really want to remember? I'm not so sure...

I... don't think it matters anymore... if it ever really mattered at all. I don't think it ever did, not with the choice I made. That choice. The one thing that caused all of this... that one thing... that I forced on myself. I could have avoided it all... disappeared... and someone else could bear the scars I wear. But past is past... and nothing can change what I said... what I did... what I chose... nothing can change it.

Maybe I should start from the beginning... explain this all... line up the pieces. Maybe then I could truly learn. And maybe... I can stop someone else... who was as innocent as I once was... from making the same mistake.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a story for one of my characters, Amoria, who has a rather dark backstory (how many of our characters don't XD) that I feel you guys would like to read. So, I will be updating every so often with a short chapter (longer than the prologue most times ^.~) so you guys can find out more behind this mysterious character.

Last edited by SilverStorm on Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Amoria's Jar

Post by Silver on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:35 pm

Chapter 1: Prelude to Destruction

Three days after we had awoken... at least... it felt like awakening. If it was birth... I wish it wasn't... things would have been easier that way. It would have all been easier if we just weren't there. So we... or rather... I wouldn't have to face the stresses the gods put upon us.

Life seemed so simple... so dull... and... boring. Like this was perfection... yet... a twisted perfection... only made to seem perfect. No one else looked at things the way I did... they just... went with it. Like invisible strings guided their every movement, every thought, every word... like they were puppets. How had I been so different? Or rather... how was everyone else so uniform? Why was I the one piece that didn't fit into the puzzle?

I guess it was the gods' doing. Maybe they made me like that... so I wouldn't have had another choice when it came time to choose. But if that's the case... why me? What made them choose me over another? I might be just over analyzing... but what if it's true?

If it is... maybe I should be glad for these scars... every single one of them.

No... no I shouldn't be. I wouldn't wish my experience on anyone... I wouldn't wish this life I was given on anyone. No matter how much they may deserve it... I know only I could bear these wounds that will never close. Only I could possibly have been given that choice... I was the only one who could bear the weight of it. As twisted and horrible as it was... and even though it turned me into a monster... I am the only one who could handle it. That has to be it... I'm almost certain...

That choice. More like and order given by the Gods... or... one God in particular. Cyn... God of Love... the one they saved me from. If I had known more about him... or what would become of me... what I would cause because of him. I would have faced him... I would have killed him... I would have never caused the world so much grief.

But past... is past. My choice was made... the choice... to become the Collector of Love.

The one who nearly killed the world.

Last edited by SilverStorm on Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:10 am

Chapter 2: Brainwashed Minutes of Discontent

The Collector of Love. The title gives off a sense of righteousness and justice... like the person who bears it saves "love" from being destroyed. But underneath those meaningless words there is only a world of hate and destruction. Nothing about those words is for the greater good, no matter what one may think.

I was innocent... ignorant... foolish... and charmed. I let myself give into his demands, and I made the choice to become what would have killed the planet... maybe the universe. When I uttered that one word... I didn't really feel or think about anything. Even as he gave me the tools I would need to perform my duties, I didn't do anything but accept and comply with what was asked of me. I was in a haze...

But I remember it all clearly now. Every moment I spent doing his bidding... everything I did... said... thought... every heart breaking moment of it. But back then... I know anything... I was just being dragged along like everyone else had been. I was just playing my part for Cyn... and doing it too well... which only made everything else worse.

The Jar of Hearts. Of the three tools he gave me... that one did the most damage. That is what I used to go around collecting "love". Such a foolish concept... I wasn't collecting nor protecting "love" at all. I was running around leaving scars, collecting hearts... leaving people with only half a life. But did I care or notice? Not in the slightest... people were just marks to me... or rather... him.

I didn't have my own will. I was a puppet without the strings... no work done on his part... all the blame falling on myself. I remember... the first people I took hearts from... and I remember the horror in their eyes... the grief stricken faces... the aftermath. It was like Romeo and Juliet... except... these two lived long after I had left... they probably died with the scars I left. I'm sorry for them... mad at myself... and broken up inside.

I hope... those two poor children... found their hearts... and that Cyn didn't destroy them. Even if they are in the Astral Plain.... I hope they found their hearts again... because their eternity would be meaningless... without the hearts and love I stole from them.

I am sorry... Alexander... Irene.

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:38 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: