Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm back

+2
Masquerade
MysticKnightFF5
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'm back Empty I'm back

Post by MysticKnightFF5 Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:11 pm

Formerly Zero-Machine. Luna Vaskiel is my name.
MysticKnightFF5
MysticKnightFF5
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

I'm back Empty Re: I'm back

Post by Masquerade Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:25 pm

After leaving on a pretty bad note, why, may I ask, have you deigned to grace us with your presence?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticKnightFF5 Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:27 pm

Because you chose not to ban.
EDIT: Hostile much?
MysticKnightFF5
MysticKnightFF5
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:31 pm

That's the only reason? Seems like a pretty shoddy reason, but whatever. You didn't really do anything to warrant one, and I didn't think you'd come back. You probably won't be staying long, so I guess welcome back for the time being.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticKnightFF5 Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:31 pm

Unless these forums are dead, I probably will be staying for awhile.
MysticKnightFF5
MysticKnightFF5
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:33 pm

Well, they get a bit inactive at times because people have things called lives, but they certainly aren't dead, so I guess you will be staying for a while.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticKnightFF5 Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:36 pm

Good to hear. Do you have an issue?
MysticKnightFF5
MysticKnightFF5
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:38 pm

Not particularly. If I did, you would be gone by now.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:22 pm

Welcome back, I suppose.

I'm kind of caught off guard here, I mean you left putting yourself in a pretty bad position.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticKnightFF5 Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:03 pm

Being nice is difficult when everybody's acting all jaded and harsh towards me. I know what I said offended you guys, and I know a good few of you hold that grudge. So yeah, it'd be better for everybody if we started over.
I give what I get, after all.
MysticKnightFF5
MysticKnightFF5
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:10 pm

I think you may need to look from the other side of the spectrum for a second. Swap that phrase "I give what I get" around. "I get what I give".

How do you expect us to respond when a member who blatantly left on a pretty bad note returns with a simple message such as "I'm back"? Personally, I wasn't too sure how to respond upon seeing your return, and I was rather skeptical about this whole fiasco after that.

To be honest, the biggest issue I have with this whole scenario is that you've never apologized to us for being rude and and inconsiderate upon your arrival. You shouldn't fight fire with fire, insults with insults, or whatever junk like that. That only creates more fire, or hostility, or whatever. Now, I'm gonna go all cheesy and stuff for a second: fight with water instead. If you put out the fire instead of add to it, then maybe we could get along much better.

Now, I mean none of this in a harsh way. I just want you to know that we can justify our actions, and we aren't bad people.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticKnightFF5 Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:15 pm

I don't believe in good or bad, nor am I the sort to apologize when I don't mean it. No offense, but I don't even remember what I did, so I have nothing to apologize for.
Of course, I don't judge you or anybody else for clinging to the past, which is why I said that in the first place.
MysticKnightFF5
MysticKnightFF5
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:19 am

It's not clinging to the past. We're basing our reactions to you off of what you've done in the past, our previous experiences with you. By all means, excuse us for being skittish and iffy about it all.
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:02 am

MysticKnightFF5 wrote:I don't believe in good or bad, nor am I the sort to apologize when I don't mean it. No offense, but I don't even remember what I did, so I have nothing to apologize for.
Of course, I don't judge you or anybody else for clinging to the past, which is why I said that in the first place.

You're rather conceited, aren't you?
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:12 am

You know the conceited ones, who think they're the best, are actually the biggest fools in the world.

But yeah. The whole 'you give what you get' thing is a load. You gave us plenty to give right back to you in the form of rudeness. You gave us rudeness, so now we're returning the favor. How about that? Still haven't seen the point in you coming back here. What? No one else will accept you? Hm, I wonder why. But I stated that everyone's welcome here, so I won't deny you (unless you do something ridiculous), and I won't be found to be a hypocrite. HOWEVER, I cannot control the feelings of others, so if my members feel as though some equivalent exchange is necessary, if they feel as though they have the right to be 'jaded and harsh' to you, then by all means, I can do nothing to stop them. Shame.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticKnightFF5 Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:07 am

Masquerade wrote:You know the conceited ones, who think they're the best, are actually the biggest fools in the world.

But yeah. The whole 'you give what you get' thing is a load. You gave us plenty to give right back to you in the form of rudeness. You gave us rudeness, so now we're returning the favor. How about that? Still haven't seen the point in you coming back here. What? No one else will accept you? Hm, I wonder why. But I stated that everyone's welcome here, so I won't deny you (unless you do something ridiculous), and I won't be found to be a hypocrite. HOWEVER, I cannot control the feelings of others, so if my members feel as though some equivalent exchange is necessary, if they feel as though they have the right to be 'jaded and harsh' to you, then by all means, I can do nothing to stop them. Shame.
Very clear hypocrisy right there, but whatever. I don't think I'm better than anybody, but I don't remember what I did, and if you want a hollow apology, I'll give you one, but I don't think you want a hollow apology, and I'm judging nobody here based on THEIR past actions. So, if you want to try to reverse the load on me. Let's talk about how you should be returning that favor.
MysticKnightFF5
MysticKnightFF5
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:59 am

YOU WERE RUDE AND FRANKLY ANNOYING. There. I can't be any more clear than that. Those kinds of things put people off, hence the abrasiveness of everyone. There is no simpler answer than that, so I hope you get it, otherwise, I truly feel sorry for you because I don't see how you can get anywhere with such a dense mind.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:20 am

Okay.

Masq, I apologize in advance to you for what I'm about to say, but I've had enough and it's time for me to explode.

Zero-Machine or MysticKnight of whoever the fuck you are, I'm going to tell you frankly. You aren't welcome here. Not in the slightest. Not only did you leave on a bad note, but you have done absolutely nothing in order to rectify your past mistake and change our impressions of you. On top of that, you're being a conceited prick to everyone here, which is simply making us think of you as an unpleasant asshole.

We don't like you because of something you did in the past, yes, but that isn't all. Impressions can last a very long time, and are difficult to change even with a large amount of effort. You gave forth no effort, and as a result, our impressions of you remained the same. You said that we should all forget about the past, but you made no effort to better yourself and show us that you "changed." Which you obviously didn't. As of right now, I see no change in your behavior now than from 5 months ago.

You have two options right now. Try to change our opinion with honest effort, or keep things as they are and let us keep on not liking you. OR you could leave. It's your choice, because Masq isn't going to ban you just because the community wants him to.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticKnightFF5 Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:29 pm

You're one to talk of change xP But oh well, be a bitch, it's all the same to me, since I'm not here for your respect, favor, or anything else you people like priding yourselves on having.
MysticKnightFF5
MysticKnightFF5
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:31 pm

Then what are you here for? There's no point to you being here, as far as I can see, except to be annoying again.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticKnightFF5 Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:38 pm

May you work to improve yourselves before asking me to improve.
I left here little less than a year ago, and few of you have changed. Those that have did not change for the better.
And please, don't argue with this, I don't care what point of view you may have on it, but if you truly want things to stop building in tension, then try being =nice=. I know, you don't want to.
WHY SHOULD WE BE NICE WHEN SHE'S THE ONE ACTING LIKE A BITCH?
Because if you all TRULY give a damn about peace, respect for human life, or any of those things, you'd do it. I'd do it, if it wouldn't impede what I'm trying to do. And hell, if any of you actually gave my idea a try, you might like me.

EDIT: As for what I'm here for, it won't hurt your precious boards, and I don't trust anybody here enough to ever tell them, so stop asking.
MysticKnightFF5
MysticKnightFF5
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:49 pm

>.<

The only reason that I can see for you being here is because you're attention starved elsewhere and feel the need to make some kind of scene here because there's nowhere else. At least not that I know of. You keep trying to attract our attention to this mysterious other thing that you're here for, and getting frustrated that we just don't give a damn. So seriously, stop trying to act all huffy and holier than thou on us, and at least attempt to be reasonable. All I can see that you're really doing is rising to everyone else's digs at you and raising cane yourself.

Calm down, be civil, and please stop trying to act like you know better than us. You're gonna piss a lot of people off, and already have a few.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticKnightFF5 Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:51 pm

I don't even know how to respond to something so stupid. Aside from this, that is. >.>
MysticKnightFF5
MysticKnightFF5
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticKnightFF5 Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:32 pm

I think it's very clear what needs to be done. Remind me what I did, and I'll probably apologize for it. All I ask in return is people stop acting like douches for a few days to at least see how it goes, fair enough?
MysticKnightFF5
MysticKnightFF5
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:37 pm

Masquerade wrote:YOU WERE RUDE AND FRANKLY ANNOYING.

Look around (and I mean take it from someone else's veiwpoint) and you'll find that to be the case.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next