Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unforgivable Sin

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Unforgivable Sin Empty Unforgivable Sin

Post by Kurio Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:32 pm

In a continent named Menitiros there was an old legend. It spoke of four heavenly creatures each representing an element and a direction. There was the Azure Dragon, creature of the East and the wind. Creature of the South and fire was the Scarlet Phoenix. Creature of the West and the earth was the White Tiger. And finally the creature of the North and water was the Black Tortoise. Every a hundred years, a child is chosen at the time of their birth by each the four heavenly creatures to pass on their abilities, and legend has it that if the four chosen by the heavenly creatures are all brought together to a certain location, the last creature, representing the center and elements of the void, sky, and heaven would be summoned.

The legend described the creature of the center was a majestic white being with a human-like figure. The being had white feathered wings and silver hair cascading like a waterfall down to its waist. But no one has ever actually seen the creature of the center for the prophecy had never been fulfilled.

Our story begins when several people, happening to all be at once place by chance, meets a strange little girl...

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (Be reasonable...)
[b]Level:[/b] 1
[b]Next Level:[/b] 0/10
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Optional but put it in spoilers if you choose to...picture or description is fine...)

[b]Profession:[/b]

[b]Weapon:[/b]
[b]Armor:[/b]
[b]Accessory:[/b] (Choose from +5 HP, +5 MP, +1 ATK, +1 DEF, +1 INT, or +1 SPR...)

[b]A-Ability:[/b]

+

+

[b]A-Ability:[/b] Item

[b]R-Ability:[/b] N/A

[b]S-Ability:[/b]

[b]Finishing:[/b]
----------------------------
[b]HP:[/b]
[b]MP:[/b]
[b]ATK:[/b]
[b]DEF:[/b]
[b]INT:[/b]
[b]SPR:[/b]
[b]Movement:[/b]

[b]Skill Points:[/b]

Yes this is a remake of the original...although Windy may change a few things...anyway you guys know the drill, PM Windy your app, etc...Windy will accept up to 4 other people...ara...^^
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Unforgivable Sin Empty Re: Unforgivable Sin

Post by Kurio Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:49 am

There suddenly came a scream. It was night, and Vladmir was roaming teh streets, looking for a victim, but then he heard that scream. It sounded like it came from a little girl, then the scream was followed up by another scream and a loud cry for help. Being human after all, the Hemomancer couldn't just ignore it. Running as fast as he could, which evidently was not very fast, and after having to take several breaks on the way, Vladmir cursed his weak constitution as he arrived at a run-down abandoned library. Not far from the front gate was a little girl dressed in black, she was curled up in a ball, scared for her life, as there were three ghosts all surrounding her. But when the ghosts noticed Vladmir, they switched their focus to the more dangerous-looking target as even more people arrived.

Scroll 00-01
Objective: Route Enemy
Defeat: Party is defeated; Janie is defeated

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) (D) ( ) ( ) (G) ( ) ( ) (S) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (V) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (J) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Spoiler:

You may start in rows H-I
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:45 am

Amoria starts at H4

Step. Step. Step. Her dress swayed with each tiny movement, her hair following suit. The scream pierce the air, but her expression did not change, her eyes listlessly moving over to the source.

Step step. Step step. Step step. Her movements were faster, the slight sway picking up, everything in a fast forward. She appeared on the scene, her eyes still listless as she scanned the scene.

Two of the people here were very much alive... their hearts glowing bright and true. The other three, however, were dead in every sense. Their hearts were faded and dying. She said nothing yet, just nodding as she looked over the three. But before she did anything, she looked to the other two nearby.

"Sus corazones están rotos. Interrupción ... y la tuya también."

Last edited by SilverStorm on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:13 pm

A scream. That was all it took. In the skies above the city, the mighty Heaven's Gate soared high above the buildings. The captain herself stood atop the edge of the airship with perfect balance, never once faltering. A small congregation formed on the deck as the ship began to slow down as it passed over what appeared to be an abandoned library. All the men waited eagerly for the captain's message.

"Listen to me, men! My warriors of the sky!" she called out to them, her beautiful pink hair blowing in the breeze, her black clothing also flapping about, the butterfly wing appendages making it appear as though she were flying. "Did you hear that scream? Surely you all must know what that means." She could hear murmuring behind her. "It's the sound of a new adventure starting, you foolish men!" she paused and let out a loud laugh that echoed through the sky, and she smiled as she heard the laughs of her crew.

The darkness was somewhat stifling, but the light of the moon shown upon her, her hazel eyes appearing to glisten in the glow. "There's no telling when I'll be back, men," she continued with her speech. "That scream will surely lead me into danger, but with that danger, I shall get what I desire!" She punched the sky. "It is our very motto by which we live!"

"TREASURE!" shouted one of the crewmen.

"INFAMY!" shouted another.

"BLOODSHED!" shouted a third, and the crew burst into a hearty cheer that threatened to shake the very foundations of the airship. They grew quiet as their captain waved a hand at them.

"With that in mind, know that I shall return one day!" She edged closer to the side of the already thin railing, but still maintained her balanced. She turned expertly on one heel to face her crew, a single tear of happiness falling from one eye, staining the fair skin of her cheek. "I bid you my leave, gentlemen." With that, the sky pirate captain fell backwards, and the crew rushed to the side to watch has she descended to the ground below.

CRRRAAACK....BOOM!

The roof of the abandoned library was weak, and the woman managed to crack through the wood, the whole place filling with the sound. Still, despite the startling freefall and crashing through the roof, this woman managed to land soundly on her two feet as if nothing had happened. She brushed some dust and debris from her garments and drew her silver blade, pointing it at the ghost. Her sharp eyes had already noted three figures versus another three figures. She had encountered many ghosts, and despised them because of their lack of blood.

"Fools who remain bound to this earth...," she started, her voice rather quiet and serene. She was looking down at the floor. SNAP. Her neck cracked slightly as her head rose to face the ghosts, a mad look in her eye, the pupils dilated, and the hazel seemingly gleaming with anger like that of a demon's or wild beast's. "I'm gonna make sure you regret coming back from the dead, or my name isn't Captain Heaven Makari!!" She filled the air with the sound of her daunting laugh.

Nika lands in H2.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:32 pm

Sauntering down the street at a slow pace, sword slung over shoulder, a slouched stance. Almost every inch of demeanor of this man spoke 'reposed'. Even when a scream rang out through the dark, he wasn't more startled as he was curious. The swordsman turned on his heel and ran at a decent pace towards the sounds of distress.

The young man soon arrived at a run-down building. There were already a few people there, seemingly trying to protect the frightened girl from a few ghosts.
Ghosts... Ugh, they sure were creepy things. Anything that wasn't alive was actually creepy. Not like he had a huge problem with them or anything, but when something is dead, it should stay dead. Gah.

Wandering Swordsman, Mael Giraj, stepped up to offer his assistance. Everyone but the scared girl looked battle-ready, so he gave them a steady glance before swinging his weapon out and, again, taking up a relaxed stance.

Mael starts in H8

Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticKnightFF5 Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:39 pm

The girl walked in, looked around, and saw others. She didn't trust the others--she didn't trust anybody, for that matter. She looked forward and saw the little girl. Though she was a manipulative bitch--and a slutty one at that--her eyes sparkled with pride as she thought that--she wasn't about to leave a little girl stranded. She drew her weapon, and began to battle, ignoring the other humans even exist.

She sighed, "Why am I here?" she asked herself...because she didn't really know why she decided to enter the old library of all places.

Starting at I-9
MysticKnightFF5
MysticKnightFF5
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:37 pm

Scroll 00-01
Objective: Route Enemy
Defeat: Party is defeated; Janie is defeated

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) (N) ( ) (A) (V) ( ) ( ) (M) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (J) ( ) ( ) ( ) (F) I

Spoiler:

Player Phase 1
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:13 pm

[ Mael moves to E8 ]

Advancing forward towards the closest ghost, Mael had seen a young lass also slip into the skirmish somewhere behind him. He didn't turn to glance at her again, though. Instead, he decided that it would be best to concentrate on the monster in front of him, seeing that it was probably going to try to attack soon. I should take this opportunity to help myself... With that thought, Mael closed his eyes and calmly inhaled, preparing for any attacks that himself or the spirit might take.

[ Mael uses Rock Solid. Attack and Defence increased by 10% ]
MP: 16/20
[ Mael waits ]
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:31 pm

Nika uses Dance of the Sky! [User Evade +20%][User Move +1][User Basic Attacks +1]

MP: 7/15

Nika leapt back a bit, and then lunged forward, landing on one foot allowing her to perform an elegant twirl. The air in the abandoned library was a bit stifling, but she still felt refreshed after a nice little dance. "Oh, this is becoming quite a party," she bellowed and spun around again, looking at the others who had apparently gathered to aid the one being attacked, the origin of the very scream that had called her to this place.

She noticed one of the others rushing forward, but she decided to hold her ground. "Hm, hm, hm. Looks like someone's eager to get their fair share of undead today, but make sure you save some for me," she called out to the fellow before focusing on the ghost directly ahead of her. She bowed to it. "The name of your servant today is Heaven Makari, her specialty being the amazing ability to slice you to ribbons with a smile," she said, glaring at the ghost whilst a malevolent smile formed upon her face.

Nika waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticKnightFF5 Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:25 pm

Fey Moves to F9.
Fey waits.
The girl looked curiously at the man in front--not the actually cared--but she had a good idea what she'd be doing with him in no time. She sighed as she remembered there was a swordsman just outside of the mansion that could've helped with this giant mess.
Oh well, she thought to herself.
MysticKnightFF5
MysticKnightFF5
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:01 pm

Amoria
Hp: 10/10
Mp: 40/40
Atk: 1
Def: 3
Int: 4
Spr: 5

Amoria moves to G5!

She moved ahead, her eyes as emotionless as ever. As she stopped in front of the man that had been on the scene first. She muttered something in the strange language she had spoken before, before holding her hands out in front of her.

A strange light flashed from her hands and from that flash came what would become known as her weapon. A glass jar with a strange faded pink substance inside. But the substance faded soon after the jar had been summoned, disappearing into thin air. The girl continued to look ahead, as if she wasn't fazed by the strange pink stuff disappearing, her eyes locked on the ghosts before them.

"Acércate más... Sus corazones son míos..."

Amoria
Hp: 10/10
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:53 pm

Vladmir uses Transfusion on Ghast
HP: 30/30

Vladmir grinned, the orb filled with blood floating in his hand and his extremely sharp canines showing. He had been mistaken for a vampire several times because of those, and of course his odd appearance too. He simply pointed at the ghost, and somehow red droplets trickled out of the spirit's arm and flew into the orb.

"What do you know? Apparently ghosts have blood too." Vladmir said to no one in particular.
--------------------------------------------
Ghast takes 3 damage
HP: 12/15

Mael gains Rock Solid

Nika gains Dance of the Sky

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (M) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (F) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (A) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) (N) ( ) ( ) (V) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H

Nika's Dance of the Sky has 3 turns left

Neutral Phase

Janie waits

"WHAAAAAAAA!" the little girl broke out crying, "I'M GOING TO DIE!"

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (F) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (A) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G

Enemy Phase

Ghast moves F-5

Ghast uses Severed Claws on Amoria
MP: 12/20

Amoria takes 4 damage
HP: 6/10
------------------------------------
Death moves to cell G-2

Death uses Severed Claws on Nika

Death lands a Critical hit

Nika takes 6 damage
HP: 19/25
Spirit moves to cell E-9

Spirit uses Severed Claws on Fey

Spirit lands a Critical hit

Fey takes 8 damage
HP: 17/25

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (M) (S) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (G) ( ) ( ) ( ) (F) F
( ) (D) ( ) ( ) (A) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G

Spoiler:

Player Phase 2
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:05 pm

Nika attacks Death! 2 hits! 6 Dmg per hit! (ATK) [Chance of Poison]

Nika tried to nimbly dodge out of the way, but the ghost apparently was faster. It was hovering after all. The sky pirate laughed as she figured that must be its advantage. "Well, well, you adorable creature. Make sure you hurt me good, and I'll pay it back in kind, 'kay?" she reasoned with the ghost, which was the most illogical idea she could have come up with.

The sky pirate leaped into the air and slashed downwards with her silver blade before dodging back and lunging forward with a deadly thrust, though how deadly could a thrust be to something that was already dead?

"Extremely deadly as long as Captain Heaven's holding the blade," Nika quipped.

Nika waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticKnightFF5 Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:24 pm

As Fey is struck hard, she yelps and shouts at the man, "Be a man and HELP!" angry as she appeared, she really didn't care--in fact this spectral freak could be easily disposed of. All the same, she quickly dashed away to heal herself, intent on letting the man do the work.

Fey moves to I-9
Fey uses Pray
MP 14/20 (6 MP)
Heals 5 HP! (100% int)

MysticKnightFF5
MysticKnightFF5
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:44 pm

Mael glanced over at the blade-wielding girl with pink hair across the field quickly before returning his gaze toward the undead spirits. "...It's not like I'm looking forward to fighting, but I want to end this as quickly as possible. By all means, have fun with your sparring partner." he said cooly, turning to his own foe.

The girl that had been behind him had suddenly been attacked... He had gone forward because he not only wanted to fight quickly and help the scared girl, but also to protect the woman. She seemed alot more frail than he was. "I'm sorry." he quickly apologized, whipping his sword through the ghost's body with ease. "I'll try harder to protect you this time."

[ Mael uses Crescent Arc on Spirit. 120% ATK Damage. ]
MP: 8/20
[ Mael waits ]
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:02 am

Amoria
Hp: 6/10

Amoria uses Collect on Ghast!
(Damage: --/Effect: Collects Heart/Element: --)

The second the ghost moved to strike her, she raised the jar, a fragile barrier coming up around her and shattering. It would seem the next attack she took might very well end up hitting her. Nevertheless, she shrugged off the pathetic attack, and held the jar she had summoned outwards. With a simple twist of the lid, the faded essence of the ghost left the body and entered the jar. And thus the deed was done.

"Vivir una viva media..."

Amoria moves to G3!

Amoria *Hearts Collected: 1*
Hp: 6/10
Mp: 32/40
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:58 pm

This "blood" of the ghosts, Vladmir studied it for a moment, then looking up and grinning again. Whatever this liquid was, it wasnt' blood. And Vladmir couldn't figure out what exactly it was either, not with such a tiny sample, but he could easily get more if he pleased. Another drop of the liquid came from the earlier ghost's body and flew into the orb Vladmir held.
Ghast takes 5 damage
HP: 7/15

Ghast is afflicted with Heartless

Death takes 6 damage
HP: 9/15

Death is Poisoned

Death avoids Severe Poison

Spirit takes 4 damage
HP: 11/15

Fey is healed for 3 HP
HP: 20/25

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (G) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) (D) (A) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G

Nika's Dance of the Sky has 2 turns left

Neutral Phase

Janie waits

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (G) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) (D) (A) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G

Enemy Phase

Ghast moves to cell I-4

Ghast uses Severed Claws on Janie
MP: 4/20

Ghast lands a Critical hit

Janie takes 6 damage
HP: 9/15
Death uses Severed Claws on Amoria
MP: 4/20

Amoria takes 4 damage
HP: 2/10

Death takes 3 damage from Poison
HP: 6/15
Spirit uses Duskbringer on Mael
MP: 5/20

Mael takes 2 damage
HP: 23/25

Mael is Blinded

Spirit moves to cell G-7

( ) (D) (A) ( ) ( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) (G) (J) ( ) ( ) ( ) (F) I

Spoiler:

Player Phase 3

Last edited by Windy-tan on Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticKnightFF5 Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:15 pm

Fey to H-7, Fey attacks G-7
5 damage, 2 hits.
Fey dashes to the spirit and swings her blade in a flurry of silver winds, cutting him several times before returning to a defensive stance.
MysticKnightFF5
MysticKnightFF5
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:45 pm

Nika attacks Death! 2 hits! 6 Dmg per hit! (ATK) [Chance of Poison]

Nika grinned madly as she realized the ghost was on its last leg...metaphorically. She shrugged her shoulders. "Time for another riveting performance!" she growled in delight, slicing her target horizontally before dodging around it to stab it in the back. The nimble girl retracted her blade and flipped over the hopefully defeated ghost, giving it a deep bow as she landed gracefully on her feet. "Ooooh, I can feel the hatred of the dead. It motivates me onward," she spoke, nearly inaudibly, looking around suspiciously before licking her lips. "So delightful."

Nika moves to G4.

"Hey, little girl. Nice jar you have there. I'd hate to see blood stain such a cute face, so how about stepping back, nya?" Nika said to the rather odd girl that was just running around muttering incoherent nonsense. She dodged in front of the girl to prevent her from being an easy target for the ghosts. "Get your revenge, boys; I'm all yours!" she taunted, twirling her blade to prepare for her next assault.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:50 pm

Hp: 2/10

The moment the jar had took a rather fearsome blow, nearly shattering it. But that wasn't out of place or strange, Amoria had been expecting it. Instead the strangeness came from the strange girl from earlier that had struck the ghost. She spoke in such a... caring matter... one she herself was not used to. She took a moment to absorb the words before responding, nodding her head with a small smile.

"One so savage with a heart of gold. I assure you that your heart is forever safe."

With that she turned and took several steps away.

Amoria moves to E3!

Hp: 2/10
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:33 pm

[ Mael moves to F7 ]

Upon being attacked by the ghost, Mael suddenly found himself being unable to see so easily. "Bah... What is this?" he growled with a mildly annoyed tone. How can I fight when I can barely see? At least the attack didn't hurt much at all... He rubbed his eyes tiredly. Not better at all. The man half-blindly attacked the spirit without a special move; it would be a waste to attack like that without accuracy.

[ Mael attacks Spirit. 6 Damage. ]
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:57 pm

The spirit was becoming weaker and weaker as Vladmir continued to drain its "blood", Vladmir still couldn't figure out what it was, but it wouldn't hurt to have some more of it, if it's some form of blood it would benefit the Hemomancer anyway.
Ghast takes 3 damage
HP: 4/15

Death takes 6 damage
HP: 0/15

Death Perfect Kill

Mael misses

Spirit takes 4 damage
HP: 7/15

( ) ( ) (A) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (M) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (V) ( ) (F) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) (N) (G) (J) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I

Nika's Dance of the Sky has 1 turn left

Neutral Phase

Janie moves to cell I-7

( ) ( ) (A) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) (N) (G) ( ) ( ) (J) ( ) ( ) I

Enemy Phase

Ghast moves to cell E-4

Ghast attacks Amoria

Amoria takes 2 damage
HP: 0/10

Amoria K.O.

Ghost is cured of Heartless
Spirit moves to cell I-6

Spirit attacks Janie

Mael takes 3 damage
HP: 6/15

( ) ( ) (A) (G) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) (N) ( ) ( ) (S) (J) ( ) ( ) I

Spoiler:

Player Phase 4
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:23 pm

Nika moves to F4.

Strolling along the floor, Nika approached the ghost that had put such an abrupt end to the girl with the jar. And after all that effort to try and be valiant and protective. Wasted. She sighed and moved her hand gracefully, slicing the ghost twice and putting an end to it as well. After that was all taken care of, she looked down at the girl.

"My, would it make you cheer up to know you're just as cute knocked out as you were when you were running around saying weird stuff and playing with your jar?" she asked the girl, despite her words inevitably falling upon deaf ears. She broke any silence there might have been with a laugh, but didn't say anything more, her venomous eyes darting to the last remaining creature.

Nika attacks Ghast! 2 hits! 6 Dmg per hit! (ATK) [Chance of Poison]
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:46 pm

Amoria *Hearts Collected: 0* *KO*
Hp: 0/10

"Oh my..."

The creature knocked her to the ground, its force shattering the jar in her arms. She got up and dusted herself off, staring down at the shattered glass and the heart essence disappearing. She frowned, knowing full well that after this was over what the consequences would be. Sighing, she looked up and over to the girl, smiling slightly at the comment.

"You're not bad yourself. It is too bad I will have to leave when this is over. I would stick around you if I could, much better than traveling alone."

Amoria *Hearts Collected: 0* *KO*
Hp: 0/10
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:53 pm

[ Mael moves to H6 ]

Moving around with little knowledge of where he was actually going, Mael somehow tottered his way over to the spirit he was previously attacking. He wasn't completely sure if his attack hit the monster or not, but he had a pretty strong feeling that it didn't. Ah, well... Time to try again. That poor little girl was getting attacked again, and he wanted this monster to finally disappear. Taking a chance, Mael swung his sword in an upward, fluid motion. Hope this one actually hits...

[ Mael uses Crescent Arc on Spirit ]
MP: 0/20
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next