Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bitches be Trollin'

2 posters

Go down

Bitches be Trollin' Empty Bitches be Trollin'

Post by Zerifachias Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:18 pm

Okay, so as you all know, I am a hard-working, and very kind type of person.

Well, maybe not so much. I'm a sadist, while at the same time, I still kind of care for others, although any stupid people I encounter usually end up in tears if I happen to rant at them. Well, today I decided to head off to a sort of party that I normally help with setting up, since I'm a part of the staff. I haven't done this in awhile because I was busy with other stuff at the time, but since it's nearly the end of the semester, I don't really have much to do anymore. So, I arrive a little late because my roommate took a little longer than expected to get up and go, and immediately start helping in any way that I can.

Now, at first there wasn't much for me to do, and I was looking around and talking to some of my friends who were also on the staff. The chief of the staff saw this and immediately stormed my way and asked what I was doing. Not the others, just me. So I told her that I was helping out, and she replied that since I haven't been to the staff meetings, I wasn't a part of the staff, and shouldn't really be there. Now, she said this in a manner that offended me. I was aghast by this, so I didn't really make a reply at first. She continued on to say that I should take my hat off (our staff hat), and get into the audience where I belong.

I finally get in a reply now, and I tell her that instead of bitching at me, she should be grateful to me that I actually arrived. After that she just stormed away, as if I was the one out of line.

Now, there were plenty of things I could have said to her. And almost all of them were snappy comebacks much more offending than what I had actually said.

Needless to say, I'm fucking pissed right now. What right does that fucking woman have to yell at me, when it's HER fault that our magazine is going to be late, SHE did not go to the first two parties of the first semester, SHE bitches at the staff about not doing OUR work, when SHE doesn't do jack squat! I am EXTREMELY agitated by this "woman." This is the type of woman that needs to learn her fucking place in the world and stop bitching at others about what they are doing wrong.

TAKE THE FUCKING LOG OUT OF YOUR ASS, WOMAN. I nearly told her what I really thought of her. And I'm sure that she would have been so offended that either she would tell me to get the fuck out, or she would storm away. I dream that it's the latter.

If you want to know what I would have said, take a look below in the spoiler. I'll warn you now though, it may be a bit much.

Spoiler:

/end rant
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Bitches be Trollin' Empty Re: Bitches be Trollin'

Post by o5h17carey Wed May 25, 2011 7:33 am

FUCK HER.

I know I'm a little late on the response, but I saw this, and I remember that night. She is such a fucking whore, I could tell you STORIES of the stupid shit she does. How she thinks she's deep and artsy, and how she tries to be my 'friend', when in reality I hate her guts. Not only did she ruin THAT club, she tried to ruin the English Club, too.

TOO BAD WE ALL IMPEACHED HER AS AN OFFICER AND VOTED ME IN, LOL.

Fuck her. She's so nasty, grimey, skanky, rude...blargh. Did you know she came to one of the Coffeehouses drunk? I mean like PISS drunk, and didn't do anything to help, other than...well, be drunk and skank around hitting on everyone?

Seriously, she's so trashy.

BUT, I have good news, Zeri!

Next semester she graduates in December and will never be back (THANK YOU JESUS), so she's only going to 'teach'/supervise the new editors for next year...who will be Maria and Will, yay Very Happy Maria is in charge of the art (I think), while Will will be the one in charge of the actual club meetings, and after that SKANK leaves, they'll collaborate on everything else.

TL;DR Fuck her, she's gone next year. Maria and Will are running the show.
o5h17carey
o5h17carey
Sleep-Deprived Zombie
Sleep-Deprived Zombie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum