Something of Revolution

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Masquerade on Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:33 pm

S-Ability Vicinal Energy activates! [+2 MP Recovered]

MP: 22/30

Daniel moves to J5.

Taking but a mere step to the side, Daniel changed focus from damaging the enemies to aiding his allies in need. Not everyone was as defensive as the mighty Lacie, and it was showing. Silently, he thrust his staff into the air, a vortex of white energy opening up above Anemone. A blast of light descended from the vortex and shrouded the girl completely. As it dissipated, it carried away some of the pain with it. Though not a complete job, it was sure to have helped. After all, there prime objective was to stay through this alive so that they could help the truly injured soldiers he had once been able to call his comrades.

Daniel casts Unknown Redemption on Anemone! [+7 HP Recovered]

MP: 16/30

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Kurio on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:36 am

Anemone moves to cell D-5

After being attacked by the small amounts of water directly beneath her, Anemone turned to the water monster. It was annoying and a real pain to have to tread through the shallow water, but the Duelist wanted that thing to die. One, two, two slashes made, but obviously just two wasn't going to do.

Anemone attacks Aquavessel (1). 9 ATK Dmg per hit, 2 hits

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Silver on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:49 am

Ashe
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 3


Ashe moves to F4!

Ashe picks up Bag E4!


Ane was quick to run after the next target, however Ashe paused for a moment. There was something else in the water besides the enemy, a small partially soaked bag. Taking a couple steps and crouching she picked up the slightly waterlogged item and opened it. Quickly depositing its contents into her own bag.

Ashe
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 3

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Durn on Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:45 pm

Aria casts Hydra Strike on Earthen Hand (4)! [MP: 14/30]

Aria waits!


Adjusting her position to better fit her upcoming attack, Aria quickly flipped through the excessive amount of blank pages in her grimoire, stopping the flow of pages with her right index finger as the page she desired flew by her gaze. With consistent and accurate movements of the hand, the enchantress traced the serpentine lines that dyed the page a dark blue.

Completing her movements, a sudden rupture of energy spat forth from the once calm waters that surrounded Aria. In a quick lash of movement, the tentacle-like whips of water darted at one of the hands, entangling it in a web of aquatic energy that rapidly seeped into the earthen creature's cracked surface, rendering it weakened within a matter of seconds.

Encounter: 002
The Branching Paths - Left Door


Location -- Seria : The Folkvangr : Freyja Ruins : Corridors

Objectives: Defeat the enemies!

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cgXqB2ZUDY

Atmosphere: Moist [+10% Water / -10% Fire]


{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } {1} { } { } { } { } C
{w} {w} {w} { } {N} { } {w} {w} {w} D
{w} { } {w} { } { } { } {w} { } {w} E
{ } { } {3} {S} { } { } {4} { } { } F
{w} {2} { } { } { } { } {L} {5} {w} G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I
{ } { } { } { } {D} { } { } { } {A} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Earthen Hand (5) takes 10 damage! (Lacie)

Aquavessel (1) takes 14 damage! (Anemone)

Earthen Hand (4) takes 24 damage! (Aria / Weakness)


Ashe picks up Bag (E4)!

350 Gold added to Inventory!

Decaying Bone x4 added to Inventory!


- - - - -

~ Neutral Phase 2 ~

N/A

~ Enemy Phase 2 ~

Aquavessel (1) casts Water Spout on Anemone!

Anemone takes 7 damage!

Aquavessel (1) waits.

MP: 19/40


Earthen Hand (2) moves to G4!

Earthen Hand (2) waits.


Earthen Hand (3) moves to E4!

Earthen Hand (3) uses Execution Clap on Ashe!

Ashe takes 8 damage!

Water begins to seep into Earthen Hand (3)'s cracked surfaces!


Earthen Hand (4) moves to G6!

Earthen Hand (4) uses Execution Clap on Lacie!

Lacie takes 6 damage!


Earthen Hand (5) waits.

~ Calculation Phase 2 ~

N/A

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } {1} { } { } { } { } C
{w} {w} {w} { } {N} { } {w} {w} {w} D
{w} { } {w} {3} { } { } {w} { } {w} E
{ } { } { } {S} { } { } { } { } { } F
{w} { } { } {2} { } {4} {L} {5} {w} G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I
{ } { } { } { } {D} { } { } { } {A} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Available Achievements:

N/A


Aria (Enchantress) *Enchanting Formation: Hydro Ring*
Lvl: 2
HP: 15/15
MP: 14/30
Atk: 0
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Lacie (Blue Knight)
Lvl: 2
HP: 16/25
MP: 7/15
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 3

Ashe (Spellblade)
Lvl: 2
HP: 12/20
MP: 20/20
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 3
Move: 3

Anemone (Jian Dou Shi)
Lvl: 2
HP: 16/25
MP: 15/15
Atk: 9
Def: 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 4

Daniel (Priest)
Lvl: 2
HP: 15/15
MP: 16/30
Atk: 0
Def: 2
Int: 7
Spr: 3
Move: 2

Aquavessel (1)
Lvl: 2
HP: 16/30
MP: 19/40
Atk: 0
Def: 2
Int: 7
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Earthen Hand (2)
Lvl: 2
HP: 25/25
MP: 30/30
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Earthen Hand (3)
Lvl: 2
HP: 25/25
MP: 16/30
Atk: 6
Def: 4 ---> 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Earthen Hand (4) *Critical*
Lvl: 2
HP: 1/25
MP: 16/30
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Earthen Hand (5)
Lvl: 2
HP: 15/25
MP: 18/30
Atk: 6
Def: 4 ---> 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Ruin Overgrowth (6) *KO*
HP: 0/15

Ruin Overgrowth (7) *KO*
HP: 0/15

{w} - Wall
HP: 10
Def: 5
Spr: 0

{ } - Shallow Water


~Player Phase 3~

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:56 pm

Lacie's eyes silently swiveled to the side, her head turning slightly as she felt two hands slam into her armor with enormous force. The emerald orbs became lifeless, void of all emotion as Lacie swiftly turned the rest of her body around to face the hand. Before Lacie even raised her sword, she shook her head, regaining her senses. That wasn't good. She nearly lost control.

Lacie frowned down at the hand, it had been weakened considerably by Aria's attack, making it very, very weak now. A single blow would cause it to crumble, there was no need to become angry at such a thing, a life that was nearly extinguished.

Lacie raised her leg and slammed her mighty, armored boot down on the earthen hand, crushing and destroying it.

Lacie kicks the Earthen Hand (4)! 7 Atk DMG!

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16209
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Kurio on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:10 pm

Anemone, just during the short moment she had averted her eyes from the water creature, felt something wet hit her stomach, hard. The force of the impact caused her to lose her balance and fall backwards. But of course, being well-trained in combat, the foreign warrior quickly sat back up then stood facing the monster that just attacked her.

"Ow, that actually hurt." Anemone muttered as she nonchalantly sliced the water creature twice, "Now can someone finish this thing off? I'd be much appreciated~"

Anemone attacks Aquavessel (1). 9 ATK Dmg per hit, 2 hits

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Silver on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:17 pm

Ashe
Hp: 12/20
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 3


Ashe moves to E5!

Ashe attacks Earthen Hand (3)!

(Damage: 100% Atk/Effect: --/Element: --)

Being knocked onto her butt was the next thing to follow her finding the damp bag. And boy was Ashe mad when she finally got to her feet. Rushing over next to her friend she made a quick slash at the stone that had struck her. It would only take a couple hits with the water seeping into it causing it to crumble.

Ashe
Hp: 12/20
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 3

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Masquerade on Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:02 pm

S-Ability Vicinal Energy activates! [+2 MP Recovered]

MP: 18/30

Daniel moves to H5.

Daniel's eye twitched. Perhaps he should have moved with the melee fighters as they set about to do their work. He found it difficult for his spells to reach them now. Taking a few steps forward, he thrust his staff into the air. This time, the vortex of white appeared above Ashe, though his intended target, Anemone, was too far away. She became enveloped in light and when it dissipated, nearly all of her wounds had faded, completely cured. "It is becoming difficult to keep up with you all. Perhaps I need to step things up a bit," he muttered more to himself than anything. For now, his actions would have to do, though he dearly wished to end the aquatic creature just barely out of reach.

Daniel casts Unknown Redemption on Ashe! [+7 HP Recovered]

MP: 12/30

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Durn on Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:56 pm

Aria casts Hydra Strike on Earthen Hand (5)! [MP: 6/30]

Aria waits!


As Lacie rendered the first Earthen Hand unresponsive, Aria proceeded to conduct another series of aquatic lashes at the second construct, which rapidly laced around its rigid seams and joints, quickly severing it into several disjointed pieces of rubble. The young enchantress sharpened her view, longingly gazing at the prodigiously massive, granite door at the opposite end of the corridor. Her stare appeared to pierce right through the hardened, intricate designs inscribed into the door's surface and focus directly on the soldiers awaiting her on the other side. Her stoic visage then turned toward the next earth elemental, preparing yet another onslaught of watery wrath.

Encounter: 002
The Branching Paths - Left Door


Location -- Seria : The Folkvangr : Freyja Ruins : Corridors

Objectives: Defeat the enemies!

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cgXqB2ZUDY

Atmosphere: Moist [+10% Water / -10% Fire]


{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } {1} { } { } { } { } C
{w} {w} {w} { } {N} { } {w} {w} {w} D
{w} { } {w} {3} {S} { } {w} { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{w} { } { } {2} { } { } {L} { } {w} G
{ } { } { } { } {D} { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {A} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Earthen Hand (4) takes 3 damage! (Lacie)

Earthen Hand (4) KO!

Aquavessel (1) takes 14 damage! (Anemone)

Earthen Hand (3) takes 3 damage! (Ashe)

Earthen Hand (5) takes 24 damage! (Aria / Weakness)

Earthen Hand (5) KO!


Ashe restores 7 HP! (Daniel)

- - - - -

~ Neutral Phase 3 ~

N/A

~ Enemy Phase 3 ~

Aquavessel (1) casts Rough Waves!

Anemone takes 9 damage!

Ashe takes 8 damage!

Aquavessel (1) waits.

MP: 7/40


Earthen Hand (2) moves to H4!

Earthen Hand (2) uses Flick on Daniel!

Daniel takes 5 damage!

MP: 24/30


Earthen Hand (3) uses Flick on Ashe!

Ashe takes 3 damage!

Earthen Hand (3) waits.

MP: 10/30

~ Calculation Phase 3 ~

N/A

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } {1} { } { } { } { } C
{w} {w} {w} { } {N} { } {w} {w} {w} D
{w} { } {w} {3} {S} { } {w} { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {L} { } {w} G
{ } { } { } {2} {D} { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {A} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Available Achievements:

N/A


Aria (Enchantress) *Enchanting Formation: Hydro Ring*
Lvl: 2
HP: 15/15
MP: 6/30
Atk: 0
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Lacie (Blue Knight)
Lvl: 2
HP: 16/25
MP: 7/15
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 3

Ashe (Spellblade)
Lvl: 2
HP: 8/20
MP: 20/20
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 3
Move: 3

Anemone (Jian Dou Shi)
Lvl: 2
HP: 7/25
MP: 15/15
Atk: 9
Def: 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 4

Daniel (Priest)
Lvl: 2
HP: 10/15
MP: 12/30
Atk: 0
Def: 2
Int: 7
Spr: 3
Move: 2

Aquavessel (1) *Critical*
Lvl: 2
HP: 2/30
MP: 7/40
Atk: 0
Def: 2
Int: 7
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Earthen Hand (2)
Lvl: 2
HP: 25/25
MP: 24/30
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Earthen Hand (3)
Lvl: 2
HP: 22/25
MP: 10/30
Atk: 6
Def: 4 ---> 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Earthen Hand (4) *KO*
HP: 0/25

Earthen Hand (5) *KO*
HP: 0/25

Ruin Overgrowth (6) *KO*
HP: 0/15

Ruin Overgrowth (7) *KO*
HP: 0/15

{w} - Wall
HP: 10
Def: 5
Spr: 0

{ } - Shallow Water


~Player Phase 4~

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Zerifachias on Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:09 pm

Lacie's entire body flashed and disappeared from sight, the speed of her movements too fast for the eye to follow. She reappeared in front of the rock creature that had attacked their healer, Daniel, a furious look in her eyes as she raised her feet and planted them on the stone creature. Lacie's legs were crouched so that the weight of her body fell backward. She immediately pulled out both of her swords and slammed them into the ground as she fell.

Lacie twisted her body around an, using her swords as foundation, she snapped her legs straight, forcing the stone creature that was attached to the ground off of said ground and into the air. As soon as Lacie's feet touched the ground, she removed both of her swords, spun around, and launched herself at the flying rock, her swords crossed in an X-shape.

With a powerful forward slash, Lacie cut through the stone and slammed the creature up against the cavern wall, causing the stone wall to crack and cave in where they crashed into it. Lacie got to her feet and sheathed her steel sword, glaring down at the crumbled mass of rock that she had assaulted.

Lacie moves to G-4

Lacie unleashes her Awakening: Final Strike on Earthen Hand (2)! 14 Piercing Atk DMG! High Chance of Paralysis! Forces the enemy and Lacie back to the edge of the map where Lacie faced.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16209
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Kurio on Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:43 pm

Anemone attacks Aquavessel (1). 9 ATK Dmg per hit, 2 hits

Swinging her blades at the water creature yet again, Anemone finally managed to have destroyed it. For the fearsome monster began falling apart, pieces of it turning into water from the force of the impact as they hit the ground. Now, Anemone had dealt with the thing that had been continuously beating on her, Anemone turned to see Ashe having a hard time against one of the stone hands.

"Need a bit of help, Ashe?" Anemone asked with a wink, "Just give me a moment to catch my breath. You can stay alive for at least that long, right?"

Anemone waits

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Masquerade on Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:02 pm

S-Ability Vicinal Energy activates! [+2 MP Recovered]

MP: 14/30

Daniel moves to G5.

His allies were becoming quite worse for wear as the monsters bore down on them. However, it seemed as though the danger was dissipating for each monster that fell at their hands. He took a step forward and thrust his staff into the air, the white vortex finally opening above his original intended target, Anemone. It unleashed a column of light that enveloped her, taking away the pain and sowing up her wounds as it cleared until the lighting of the area was back to normal. Daniel took note that the heavier wounds were becoming hard to heal. It might be wise to figure out something to do about that as well, he thought simply to himself.

Daniel casts Unknown Redemption on Anemone! [+7 HP Recovered]

MP: 8/30

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Silver on Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:07 pm

Ashe
Hp: 8/20
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 3


Ashe attacks Earthen Hand (3)!
(Damage: 100% Atk/Effect: --/Element: --)

Ashe moves to F7!

Being the target of attack yet again, Ashe knew she wouldn't be able to stay standing for too much longer. Thrusting her blade into the rock again, she ducked out of the way to hopefully receive some healing soon. Then she could get back to showing that thing who's who.

Ashe
Hp: 8/20
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 3

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Durn on Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:56 pm

Aria casts Mana Globules on Earthen Hand (3)! [MP: 6/30]

Aria waits!


Turning back to the page she scribbled on beforehand, Aria once again prepared her worn pencil, whose tip was dull and fairy aggravating to write with. The enchantress hastily made marks of vague importance on the parchment; however, as she completed the diagram, the page flourished with turquoise life, proceeding to manifest the water at Aria's feet in the form of several, fist-sized orbs. With a flick of a finger, Aria commanded her globules of liquid toward the targeted golem's torso, attaching themselves with an adhesive goo that appeared to siphon life energy out of the helpless hand, returning the energy back to Aria in the form of several lengthy, yet delicate streams of mana.

Encounter: 002
The Branching Paths - Left Door


Location -- Seria : The Folkvangr : Freyja Ruins : Corridors

Objectives: Defeat the enemies!

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cgXqB2ZUDY

Atmosphere: Moist [+10% Water / -10% Fire]


{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{w} {w} {w} { } {N} { } {w} {w} {w} D
{w} { } {w} {3} { } { } {w} { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {S} { } { } F
{w} { } { } { } {D} { } { } { } {w} G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } {L} { } { } { } { } { } I
{ } { } { } {2} { } { } { } { } {A} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Earthen Hand (2) takes 14 damage! (Lacie)

Earthen Hand (2) is Paralyzed! (Lacie)

Aquavessel (1) takes 14 damage! (Anemone)

Aquavessel (1) is KO'd!

Earthen Hand (3) takes 3 damage! (Ashe)

Earthen Hand (3) takes 3 damage! (Aria / Weakness)


Aria restores 3 MP!

Anemone restores 7 HP! (Daniel)

- - - - -

~ Neutral Phase 4 ~

N/A

~ Enemy Phase 4 ~

Earthen Hand (2) is paralyzed!


Earthen Hand (3) moves to E5.

Earthen Hand (3) waits.

~ Calculation Phase 4 ~

N/A

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{w} {w} {w} { } {N} { } {w} {w} {w} D
{w} { } {w} { } {3} { } {w} { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {S} { } { } F
{w} { } { } { } {D} { } { } { } {w} G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } {L} { } { } { } { } { } I
{ } { } { } {2} { } { } { } { } {A} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Available Achievements:

N/A


Aria (Enchantress) *Enchanting Formation: Hydro Ring*
Lvl: 2
HP: 15/15
MP: 9/30
Atk: 0
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Lacie (Blue Knight)
Lvl: 2
HP: 16/25
MP: 7/15
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 3

Ashe (Spellblade)
Lvl: 2
HP: 8/20
MP: 20/20
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 3
Move: 3

Anemone (Jian Dou Shi)
Lvl: 2
HP: 14/25
MP: 15/15
Atk: 9
Def: 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 4

Daniel (Priest)
Lvl: 2
HP: 10/15
MP: 8/30
Atk: 0
Def: 2
Int: 7
Spr: 3
Move: 2

Aquavessel (1) *KO*
HP: 0/30

Earthen Hand (2) *Paralyze (3)*
Lvl: 2
HP: 11/25
MP: 24/30
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Earthen Hand (3)
Lvl: 2
HP: 16/25
MP: 10/30
Atk: 6
Def: 4 ---> 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Earthen Hand (4) *KO*
HP: 0/25

Earthen Hand (5) *KO*
HP: 0/25

Ruin Overgrowth (6) *KO*
HP: 0/15

Ruin Overgrowth (7) *KO*
HP: 0/15

{w} - Wall
HP: 10
Def: 5
Spr: 0

{ } - Shallow Water


~Player Phase 5~

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Masquerade on Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:08 pm

S-Ability Vicinal Energy activates! [+2 MP Recovered]

MP: 10/30

Daniel moves to G7.

Daniel did not like the looks of the earthen hand drawing nearer to his being, so he shuffled to the side quickly, his robes fluttering slightly with the motion, and stopped next to Ashe who was in a pretty horrible condition. He thrust his staff into the air without even thinking and watched as a vortex of light appeared over the girl, enveloping her in a column of luminous energy, and as it dissipated, so did her wounds, as was expected by this point. He placed a hand on his heart and grunted in pain. He was running low on mana; recycling the energy from his spells was great for a while, but in the end, he would always wind up drained. "Go," he told Ashe. "Help the others finish this fight quickly." With that, he straightened himself back up and gripped his staff tightly, trying to ignore the fatigue that was settling over him. The others had to be feeling it in their own way as well.

Daniel casts Unknown Redemption on Ashe! [+7 HP Recovered]

MP: 4/30

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Zerifachias on Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:19 pm

Though Lacie was very strong physically, she could not help feeling weaker as the battling continued on. It wore on her senses and tired her. She refused to complain, though. Lacie was stronger than that, she would not speak during a battle. Speaking would simply wear her out even more and leave her open to a counterattack. Lacie eyed the rock hand in front of her, it didn't seem like it would move for quite awhile. There was no need for worry about it attacking her.

Lacie turned her head around to look at the other rock hand, which was some distance away. She probably wouldn't be attacked by it unless she aggravated it. But there was still the possibility. Lacie moved off to the side, so that she could keep her eyes on the paralyzed rock creature as well as see the other in her peripheral vision.

Lacie raised her right hand up and shot her silver sword into the rock creature, impaling it as easily as if it were her sheath. Lacie then slid her sword out and struck the earthen creature with the flat end of her blade, hoping to crack the surface of the rock.

Lacie attacks Earthen Hand (2)! 7 Atk DMG! 2 hits!

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16209
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Silver on Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:27 pm

Ashe
Hp: 15/20
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 3


"Thank you."

Ashe nodded with a grateful smile, she was feeling so much better after his healing work. While he seemed to be in pain, she knew he would be alright. He seemed just as strong as any of the others here after all. With that she took off for the nearest creature.

Ashe moves to E6!

With a basic thrust, the blade hit in between the cracks. It did little more than her previous attacks on the stones had, but it was well worth it. Only a few attacks more and the creature would fall. With a small smile she nodded at Ane, a silent message for her subordinate to help finish the job.

Ashe attacks Earthen Hand (3)!
(Damage: 100% Atk/Effect: --/Element: --)

Ashe
Hp: 15/20
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 3

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Kurio on Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:55 pm

"Ah-ha~ Finally got rid of you you little bugger~" Anemone said to the now defeated water creature, "You were getting a bit annoying, to be honest. So I had to do what I had to do. No hard feelings, right?"

The girl already had her swords in their sheaths and was about to congratulate herself on a job well done. But when she turned around she noticed the large stone hand that had been right behind her. Ashe was next to the crummy piece of rock, signaling to her to finish it off. But Anemone shrugged and simply went to grab onto the hilts of her two blades, drawing them at her leisure. She knew Ashe was impatient, but that only made Anemone want to have Ashe wait even longer. Her guild commander's temper was what made toying with her so much fun for Anemone. Plus, they weren't in any kind of rush, the battle was pretty much over.

"Okay okay Ashe, just one moment. I need to get a little rest first~" Anemone said, casually strolling past both the rock hand and her guild superior while cheerfully humming a tune she learned as a child.

Anemone moves to cell F-7

Anemone waits

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Durn on Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:27 pm

Aria casts Hydra Strike on Earthen Hand (3)! [MP: 1/30]

Aria waits!


Weakened severely by Aria and Ashe's combined assaults, the stone golem began to topple from side to side. Taking advantage of the breach in the creature's defenses, Aria flipped back to the previous page in her grimoire, conjuring multiple pairs of restless, unyielding whips of water which quickly lunged toward the earthen being. Squeezing the last of the life out of it with a series of quick blows to various joints, the whips shattered the hand to pieces, leaving only one alive.

Encounter: 002
The Branching Paths - Left Door


Location -- Seria : The Folkvangr : Freyja Ruins : Corridors

Objectives: Defeat the enemies!

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cgXqB2ZUDY

Atmosphere: Moist [+10% Water / -10% Fire]


{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{w} {w} {w} { } { } { } {w} {w} {w} D
{w} { } {w} { } { } {S} {w} { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {N} { } { } F
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {D} { } {w} G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } {L} { } { } { } { } { } I
{ } { } { } {2} { } { } { } { } {A} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Earthen Hand (2) takes 6 damage! (Lacie)

Earthen Hand (3) takes 3 damage! (Ashe)

Earthen Hand (3) takes 24 damage! (Aria / Weakness)

Earthen Hand (3) is KO'd!


Ashe restores 7 HP! (Daniel)

- - - - -

~ Neutral Phase 5 ~

N/A

~ Enemy Phase 5 ~

Earthen Hand (2) is paralyzed!

~ Calculation Phase 5 ~

N/A

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{w} {w} {w} { } { } { } {w} {w} {w} D
{w} { } {w} { } { } {S} {w} { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {N} { } { } F
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {D} { } {w} G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } {L} { } { } { } { } { } I
{ } { } { } {2} { } { } { } { } {A} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Available Achievements:

N/A


Aria (Enchantress) *Enchanting Formation: Hydro Ring*
Lvl: 2
HP: 15/15
MP: 1/30
Atk: 0
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Lacie (Blue Knight)
Lvl: 2
HP: 16/25
MP: 7/15
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 3

Ashe (Spellblade)
Lvl: 2
HP: 15/20
MP: 20/20
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 3
Move: 3

Anemone (Jian Dou Shi)
Lvl: 2
HP: 14/25
MP: 15/15
Atk: 9
Def: 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 4

Daniel (Priest)
Lvl: 2
HP: 10/15
MP: 4/30
Atk: 0
Def: 2
Int: 7
Spr: 3
Move: 2

Aquavessel (1) *KO*
HP: 0/30

Earthen Hand (2) *Paralyze (3)*
Lvl: 2
HP: 5/25
MP: 24/30
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Earthen Hand (3) *KO*
HP: 0/25

Earthen Hand (4) *KO*
HP: 0/25

Earthen Hand (5) *KO*
HP: 0/25

Ruin Overgrowth (6) *KO*
HP: 0/15

Ruin Overgrowth (7) *KO*
HP: 0/15

{w} - Wall
HP: 10
Def: 5
Spr: 0

{ } - Shallow Water


~Player Phase 6~

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Zerifachias on Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:33 pm

Lacie attacks Earthen Hand (2)! 7 Atk DMG! 2 hits!

Lacie once again pulled her silver blade beside her. In two quick flashes of her blade, she struck the earthen creature with the flat of her blade, creating cracks in the hard rock and causing the elemental creature to crumble into dust. Satisfied, Lacie looked around at the others. Everything else seemed to have cleared up during her own clean up of the weak rock.

Lacie allowed herself to speak now that the battle was over. "Gather yourselves quickly," Lacie told them, "We don't want to be ambushed in our condition."

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16209
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Durn on Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:52 pm

Earthen (2) takes 6 damage!

Earthen Hand (2) is KO'd!


{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{w} {w} {w} { } { } { } {w} {w} {w} D
{w} { } {w} { } { } {S} {w} { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {N} { } { } F
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {D} { } {w} G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } {L} { } { } { } { } { } I
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {A} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


All enemies have been defeated!

Event 002: COMPLETE!!

Music
: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxZN2wgE79s

EXPERIENCE
:

+2 - Aquavessel x1
+8 - Earthen Hand x4
+2 - Ruin Overgrowth x2
+2 - No Items used
-1 - Awakening Used x1
+1 - Completed in 10 or less Player Phases

TOTAL EXP GAIN: 14

Aria: 4/10 ---> 18/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
1 Skill Point gained!
Next Level: 8/10

Lacie: 4/10 ---> 18/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
1 Skill Point gained!
Next Level: 8/10

Ashe: 4/10 ---> 18/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
1 Skill Point gained!
Next Level: 8/10

Anemone: 4/10 ---> 18/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
1 Skill Point gained!
Next Level: 8/10

Daniel: 4/10 ---> 18/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
1 Skill Point gained!
Next Level: 8/10

GOLD FOUND: 160

ITEMS FOUND:

Aquavessel Loot:
- Salt x1
Earthen Hand Loot:
- Chunk of Iron x3
- Chipped Rock x1
Ruin Overgrowth Loot:
- Vine x1
- Recovery Algae x1

AFFINITY GAINED:
- One, but only because it's Thursday.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Please update your profiles and we will continue shortly, feel free to mingle if you'd like*

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Masquerade on Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:20 pm

Daniel let out a sigh of relief as the last enemy fell, using his unique powers to drain some of the lingering mana out of the air to refuel his own. He made his way over to Aria and gave her a salute. "If you would so wish it, Commander, I can try to....bring back the others," he said solemnly, glancing at the corpses that used to be his fellow officers. They had always worked hard, despite doing their fair share of slacking and trickery. They were young. They had entire careers before them, and now they were...dead.

It wasn't that fact that perturbed Daniel the most. He offered his Commander a chance to bring them back, but he didn't even know if he could. Would the energies obey him just this once? A miracle. That's all he would ask for. He felt a warmth within him. The mana was stirring, but he sighed. Maybe the Commander would prefer for them to have their eternal rest. There was no telling if they'd remain safe on this unbelievably dangerous mission. Yes they would, Daniel nearly growled to himself in his mind, one of his hands clenching into a fist and shaking slightly. I'd make sure they'd be okay...

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Durn on Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:41 pm

Soaked in a bloody mixture of sour water, the 'lackeys' lay unmoving, their eyes closed shut - as if they were sleeping. Aria looked upon the corpses dejectedly, her limbs remaining still, as if the mere sight of her close comrades had sent her nerves into a state of paralyzing shock. "Please don't do such a thing, Daniel," The woman began, attempting to dry her reddened eyes discreetly, "We shouldn't tamper with life and death." Forcing a soft, yet understandably rigid smile, Aria gently patted Daniel's shoulder as she passed him by.

Aria had failed her duty - her duty to protect each of the heroes willing to accompany her on her journey to the Folkvangr. Though the thought of returning to Capital with a mere sixty percent of the "team" felt horribly out of place and abrupt to Aria, it was a fated turn of events she couldn't help but accept. Biting her lip, she mumbled to herself. Something jumbled - about fate.

Nodding her head back at Daniel, she continued, "We may mourn their passing more after we return to Capital. For now, we must focus on accomplishing our goal."


Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Zerifachias on Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:02 am

"This place is much too dangerous for us to stop," Lacie stepped forward, offering her advice. The beautiful blond woman frowned at the corpses on the ground, "It is good that you wish to continue, because even though the beasts in this room have been eradicated, you do not let down your guard." Lacie did not sheathe her silver sword, instead, she placed it into her left hand. Although Lacie is ambidextrous, her right hand felt more comfortable holding a sword, as that was the hand she started her training in.

Lacie raised her right gloved hand and gestured elegantly towards the exit on the other side of the room. "I propose we keep moving forward, as you have business within these ruins."

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16209
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Silver on Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:23 pm

Ashe looked over to her companion, at leas the one she knew, before looking at the corpses. Was this what awaited them in these ruins? Certain death? If it was, the Spellblade was unsure she wanted to put her rather meager division forward further. Though turning back wasn't an option, she knew that if death was all that awaited them, they might as well just stay here. Her eyes fell back on Anemone, a look of worry staying for the slightest moment before she looked further ahead.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:06 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum