Something of Revolution

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Kurio on Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:26 pm

While her superior was worried, Anemone couldn't be more relaxed in this place, having just finished a battle the girl was relieved that neither her nor Ashe were injured too badly. Of course, her chest still hurt a little from that annoying water monster, but the pain would pass away with time. And unlike the blond woman who still had her swords drawn, the foreign girl's two blades were both sheathed and secured nicely on her back. And when Ashe turned to look at her, Anemone returned her slightly worried look with a cheery smile and skipped over to her guild commander.

"C'mon Ashe, don't be so serious all the time~ You need to learn to relax~" Anemone said to the older woman, grabbing onto her hand with both of her own, "We're still fine right now, aren't we?~"

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Durn on Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:20 pm

The party, led by Capital City commander Aria Eivstraelis, ventured into the darkness, passing each chamber with an unspoken discomfort - an aura of tension growing greater and greater as the humidity grew more prevalent and as the darkness grew thicker and thicker. However, the party was not fazed by this discomfort, as they had acknowledged the absolutely certainty of their demise should they attempt to rediscover an exit. With the elimination of all means of escape, the party only dove deeper into the depths of the ruins, the treasure lying at the end of the darkness functioning as their sole beacon of hope.

After traveling an undetermined length in the serpentine, sporadic passageways of the labyrinthine ruins, the party found themselves engulfed in the golden mists of quite a grandiose chamber. The chamber's golden archways, dressed in shaggy arrays of shimmering vines, could be discerned through the thin fog. Nonetheless, the small shimmer at the room's end signified the ultimate wall of the Freyja Ruins, upon which a massive etching of a snake had been inscribed. The serpent, whose maw appeared to circle around and bite at its own tail, encompassed a small dent in the wall, inside which, a small, yet pristine rose could be seen. The rose garnered petals of a pure white color, as well as a stem whose quality equaled that of the rarest of emeralds.

Guarding the treasured intricacy stood twin giants, who gazed down upon the party with their unrelenting, aquamarine eyes. Upon their bodies, patterns nearly as intricate as the rose itself had been inscribed, which seemed to radiate a lavender glow whenever the giants moved a limb. In a voice as soft as a child's, the ultimate wall seemed to whisper words. Words which could not be discerned; however, they were words which drew the party's attention. At once, the party knew - the rose was their final beacon of hope.

Encounter: 003
The Next Obstacle of Many


Location -- Seria : The Folkvangr : Freyja Ruins : Treasure Chamber

Objectives: Defeat the enemies!

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLzrKEsJkTU&feature=related

Atmosphere: Vigor [+5% Critical Strike Chance]


{ } {c} { } {c} { } { } {c} { } {c} { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } {1} {1} { } { } { } { } {2} {2} { } C
{ } {1} {1} { } { } { } { } {2} {2} { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I
{ } {c} { } {c} { } { } {c} { } {c} { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9--10


Available Achievements:

ESSENCE OF LIFE: Defeat the Verdant Earth encounter without suffering any damage from Essence Burst. [25 Points]


Verdant Earth (1)
Lvl: 3
HP: 70/70
MP: 140/140
Atk: 8
Def: 4
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Verdant Earth (2)
Lvl: 3
HP: 70/70
MP: 140/140
Atk: 8
Def: 4
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Move: 2

{c} - Column
HP: 10
Def: 3
Spr: 0


You may start in rows H-J.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:31 pm

The sound of a sword sliding out of it's sheathe pierced the humming air around them, the tight wavelength of vibrations drawing attention towards the woman that released her blade from it's protective covering. The silver blade reflected the dim lighting with relative ease, the beautiful sword showing off an elegance not unlike that of a work of art. The gloved hand that drew the blade gripped the hilt with a relaxed arm and tightened fist. Gently the end of the hilt moved closer to the other gloved hand, fitting into the slot ever so neatly.

Lacie curved her shoulder and angled her blade at a 35 degree angle, a defensive position with no vulnerability and much flexibility. Her beautiful emerald orbs flashed with fierce determination and vigor. She spread out her feet in a position that would greatly favor twisting and gliding around on her heels, to provide maximum movement.

And it was there she waited. For the perfect opportunity to strike without fear and without hesitation.

Lacie starts at H-5

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Masquerade on Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:20 pm

Daniel starts at I4.

The travelling gave Daniel too much time to think. His mind would flit back and forth between the loss of his comrades and the anxiety of finding what they had come to find. The dark passageways themselves lacked guards of any sort. Was it the maze-like quality supposed to keep intruders at bay to rot away in these forsaken ruins? As the group moved onwards, they eventually drew near a large chamber....and a rather beautiful one at that, despite its ostentacious appearance. At the far end of the golden chamber rested a rose the likes of which Daniel had never seen before.

Guardians. Two immense beings who looked like they could crush any one of them with a single mighty blow stood in the way between them and the rose which Daniel assumed was either what they were seeking or had something significant to do with what they were seeking. He reached behind himself and whipped his staff out in front of him. Knowing not their capabilities, Daniel felt the need to relent. His first priority would be protecting his allies. He would not let anymore fall if he could help it. With that determination in mind, Daniel steeled himself for battle.


_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Kurio on Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:23 pm

Anemone starts at cell J-1

Anemone chose to take a position a bit further away from the two colossal stone beings, unlike before where she was as close to the enemies as she could be. Her arms were shaking slightly as she drew her two swords and held them out to her sides. Truth be told she was a bit frightened of the thought of having to fight them. Even though she had been able to take down grown men twice her size ever since she was a child, she had never fought something this large before. Hopefully the same logic applies with these as they do with all the other larger foes she had encountered, that speed would be the key.

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Silver on Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:28 pm

Ashe starts at I1!

"Don't worry."

Ashe had followed Anemone over to the furthest corner of the battlefield. She realized her friend's discomfort with the opposition, and knew better than to leave her be. At this moment there was no room for one to be scared, and as the commander of their small division, she would have to inspire her. Raising her blade defensively, she positioned herself in front of her ally carefully, knowing it probably made little difference. They would both be crushed even if one of them was in front of the other.

"I've got your back Ane."

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Durn on Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:42 pm

Aria starts at I8

Here she was, at the final obstacle standing between her and her mission's success, yet, she felt incomplete. Perhaps the loss had been rather detrimental to her after all, unable to shake that feeling of guilt that she had not been close enough to them to make any attempt at saving their lives. "These ruins are unforgiving." She mumbled under her breath as she opened her grimoire routinely, "These giants are probably no exception." Expecting no less, she reluctantly prepared for another gruesome battle filled with death and carnage.

Though she knew she should have been keeping her focus on the threats, Aria's eyes could not resist the lure of the rose. She wondered why it had been considered a treasure. Surely it could have just been a pricey object worthy of retrieval, however, something was different - offsetting, really. The rose was special. It just was.

Encounter: 003
The Next Obstacle of Many


Location -- Seria : The Folkvangr : Freyja Ruins : Treasure Chamber

Objectives: Defeat the enemies!

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLzrKEsJkTU&feature=related

Atmosphere: Vigor [+5% Critical Strike Chance]


{ } {c} { } {c} { } { } {c} { } {c} { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } {1} {1} { } { } { } { } {2} {2} { } C
{ } {1} {1} { } { } { } { } {2} {2} { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } { } { } H
{S} { } { } {D} { } { } { } {A} { } { } I
{N} {c} { } {c} { } { } {c} { } {c} { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9--10


Available Achievements:

ESSENCE OF LIFE: Defeat the Verdant Earth encounter without suffering any damage from Essence Burst. [25 Points]


Aria (Enchantress)
Lvl: 3
HP: 20/20
MP: 30/30
Atk: 0
Def: 3
Int: 7
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Lacie (Blue Knight)
Lvl: 3
HP: 30/30
MP: 15/15
Atk: 8
Def: 6
Int: 0
Spr: 3
Move: 3

Ashe (Spellblade)
Lvl: 3
HP: 20/20
MP: 20/20
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Move: 3

Anemone (Jian Dou Shi)
Lvl: 3
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
Atk: 10
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 4

Daniel (Priest)
Lvl: 3
HP: 20/20
MP: 35/35
Atk: 0
Def: 3
Int: 7
Spr: 3
Move: 2

Verdant Earth (1)
Lvl: 3
HP: 70/70
MP: 140/140
Atk: 8
Def: 4
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Verdant Earth (2)
Lvl: 3
HP: 70/70
MP: 140/140
Atk: 8
Def: 4
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Move: 2

{c} - Column
HP: 10
Def: 3
Spr: 0


~Player Phase 1~

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Kurio on Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:03 pm

Hearing Ashe voice Anemone immediately turned to her guild commander with a cheerful smile, as if nothing was wrong. She didn't want Ashe to worry about her. Chances were, being the leader of their little guild division, as small as it may be, would be rather stressful on the older woman. The last thing Anemone wanted was to burden Ashe even more.

"Oh Ashe, thanks but you don't need to worry about me~" Anemone said, her usual cheery and carefree tone was still there, "I'm fine, honest~ You need to not be so tense all the time~"

With that said Anemone gave a quick hug to her superior and went down to a crouching position, with her swords to her side placed with their tips touching the ground to prop herself up. Now she needed to wait for a good moment to strike.

Anemone waits

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:08 pm

"Do not falter!" Lacie bellowed, her majestic voice carrying and echoing off of the walls of the surrounding cavern, "Keep your eyes focused on the enemies, lest you be crushed by their unforgiving weight!" Lacie risked speaking during the battle in hopes to keep everyone focused and alert. Besides, the two large rock creatures were much to far to attack her directly. Surely, they held some secret capabilities within them, but Lacie was certain that they were much too bulky and unusual to be agile about anything. Lacie's superior speed and agility would put her at the advantage.

"You there," Lacie turned her head back towards the young healer, "Daniel was your name, correct? Stay behind me and keep out of range of these two behemoths as much as possible. Do that and I can protect you." Lacie gave the boy a slight smile and returned her attention to the two giants, keeping most of her sight on the closer one.

Closing her eyes for only an instant, Lacie focused a sum of mana to alter the configuration of her kaleidoscope. Her eyes shot open, revealing a blue iris with black cross-hairs for pupils. Lacie locked onto the nearest stone giant, examining all of its weak spots and places where she could peer into the rock's core. Lacie's eyes swiveled and locked onto the other giant, examining it as well. When she finished, Lacie blinked, her eyes returning to their normal shape and color.

Lacie activates her S-Ability: Scan on the Verdant Earth creature to discover weaknesses!

Lacie frowned, her brain worked quickly to decipher the information that she received. These beasts were much larger and much more complex than she had seen before, but it felt as though a thick aura masked their presence somewhat. She couldn't explain it very well, but it seemed as though the creatures were resisting her piercing gaze, rejecting her crucial information.

Wary of the large guardians, Lacie moved a few steps closer, to gain a better vantage point and to close the distance between them so she could better attack and defend.

Lacie moves to G-5

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Silver on Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:12 pm

Ashe
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Move: 3 Cells


Ashe casts Icebrand on herself!
(Damage: --/Effect: Basic Attacks: Ice Element/Basic Attacks: Freeze 25%/Element: Ice)

Ashe nodded slightly, realizing why Ane had said what she had. And in truth she was grateful for her friend's effort, a slight smile on her face. Holding her position, she took in a breath for a moment. Then she went to work, activating a symbol on her blade which looked like some sort of snowflake. In an instant the blade began to drop in temperature the war air surrounding it hissing and a slight steam coming up. But it continued to drop in temperature, ice coating it to its core.

Ashe *Icebrand*
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Move: 3 Cells

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Masquerade on Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:14 pm

Daniel waits.

The others began to take some action...sort of. Were they apprehensive to approach the giants? How else would they be taken down? Daniel held his ground. He knew that keeping his distance would be best since he was more adept at spellcasting from afar. "I appreciate your consideration, Lacie. I've got my wits about me, so no worries," he assured her as the grip on his staff tightened. He wasn't sure if he'd have to take an offensive or defensive measure yet. It all depended on how well his allies conducted themselves in the battle. He kept an eye on each one of them; it would take great focus to keep tabs on them, taking note of their stamina, but it was a task that he was rather good at.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Durn on Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:59 pm

Aria casts Enchanting Formation: Hydro Ring!

A ring of water forms beneath Aria!

MP: 22/30


Before preparing herself for battle, Aria quickly checked her position. Nodding slightly, she assured herself that she was within range of Daniel's healing spells. If she were to find herself in the wrong position, unable to be healed, there would be trouble. Carving a perfect circle into the ground beneath her, identically to the way she had prepared in previous battles, Aria's enchanting finesse quickly conjured the required reagents for her spells - a ring-shaped pool of water.

Aria waits.

Encounter: 003
The Next Obstacle of Many


Location -- Seria : The Folkvangr : Freyja Ruins : Treasure Chamber

Objectives: Defeat the enemies!

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLzrKEsJkTU&feature=related

Atmosphere: Vigor [+5% Critical Strike Chance]


{ } {c} { } {c} { } { } {c} { } {c} { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } {1} {1} { } { } { } { } {2} {2} { } C
{ } {1} {1} { } { } { } { } {2} {2} { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{S} { } { } {D} { } { } { } {A} { } { } I
{N} {c} { } {c} { } { } {c} { } {c} { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9--10


Ashe gains Icebrand!

A ring of water forms beneath Aria!


Verdant Earth is scanned!

- - - - -

~ Neutral Phase 1 ~

N/A

~ Enemy Phase 1 ~

Verdant Earth (1) moves to E4!
Verdant Earth (1) casts Essence Burst!
MP: 130/140

Verdant Earth (2) moves to E8!
Verdant Earth (2) casts Essence Burst!
MP: 130/140

~ Calculation Phase 1 ~

N/A

{ } {c} { } {c} { } { } {c} { } {c} { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } {1} {1} { } { } {2} {2} { } { } D
{ } { } {1} {1} { } { } {2} {2} { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{S} { } { } {D} { } { } { } {A} { } { } I
{N} {c} { } {c} { } { } {c} { } {c} { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9--10


Verdant Earth:
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Elemental Weaknesses: Wind, Water

Available Achievements:

ESSENCE OF LIFE: Defeat the Verdant Earth encounter without suffering any damage from Essence Burst. [25 Points]


Aria (Enchantress) *Enchanting Formation: Hydro Ring*
Lvl: 3
HP: 20/20
MP: 22/30
Atk: 0
Def: 3
Int: 7
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Lacie (Blue Knight)
Lvl: 3
HP: 30/30
MP: 15/15
Atk: 8
Def: 6
Int: 0
Spr: 3
Move: 3

Ashe (Spellblade) *Icebrand*
Lvl: 3
HP: 20/20
MP: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Move: 3

Anemone (Jian Dou Shi)
Lvl: 3
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
Atk: 10
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 4

Daniel (Priest)
Lvl: 3
HP: 20/20
MP: 35/35
Atk: 0
Def: 3
Int: 7
Spr: 3
Move: 2

Verdant Earth (1)
Lvl: 3
HP: 70/70
MP: 130/140
Atk: 8
Def: 4
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Verdant Earth (2)
Lvl: 3
HP: 70/70
MP: 130/140
Atk: 8
Def: 4
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Move: 2

{c} - Column
HP: 10
Def: 3
Spr: 0


~Player Phase 2~


Last edited by Durn on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Silver on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:06 pm

Ashe *Icebrand*
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Move: 3 Cells


Ashe moves to G2!

Noticing the creatures having created a large area for some sort of spell, Ashe dashed away from the corner and from her friend. There was no way she was going to get hit by some sort of spell this early. Chances are they would probably be able to fell her in a single instant, which wouldn't be good for the party at all. Reaching a safe position, she readied for the next turn in which she would launch her attack.

Ashe *Icebrand*
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Move: 3 Cells

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Kurio on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:27 pm

Anemone uses Swift Dash. Anemone gains Haste. Anemone becomes immune to movement-impairing effects
MP: 12/20

Anemone moves to cell F-1

Within an instant Anemone took off, propelling herself forward with both her legs and a bit of extra force from pushing off with her swords. She dashed straight forward, not really into the idea of crashing into her superior. If she did happen to do that, chances are it would knock one of them into that large area attack the stone creatures were doing.

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Zerifachias on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:42 pm

Lacie saw her chance, the rock creatures were preparing an area-of-effect attack. Lacie could see the ground beneath her vibrate, as though a large channel of energy were passing beneath it. Lacie threw herself forward, rolling as soon as the ground touched her shoulder, bringing her up right next to one of the large stone golems. Lacie didn't hesitate, she grabbed the rock creature's leg limb and, using the speed from her rolling, swung her entire body up into the air and flipped onto the rock creature's shoulder.

Lacie spun the hilt of her sword in her hand, placing her feet on each of the golem's shoulders and pointing the tip of her blade down towards the golum's head. Lacie's eyes flashed dangerously, a sheath of water bursting into existence and wrapping around her blade and hilt. Lacie's eyes flashed dangerously, a slight grin forming on her face as she whispered to herself, "Execution Move: Excalibur," and slammed the blade of water down on the rock creature's head, penetrating the thick rock deep and causing the water from her sword to splash about and dampen the guardian's body.

Lacie ninja rolls to E-5

Lacie climbs on top of Verdant Earth (1) and uses Waterfall Blade! 13 Atk DMG! (Silver Sword) Water Elemental! Chance of Wet! 20% Critical Hit Chance! (Scan [15%] + Atmosphere settings [5%])

MP: 7/15


Last edited by Zerifachias on Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Masquerade on Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:20 pm

Daniel moves to I6.

The mana. One would have to be completely out of tune with it not to feel it, or blind not to see it. The massive beings were preparing sort of onslaught in which Daniel preferred not to be caught. He picked up his robes slightly and huffed out of the range of the rather massive spell, breathing a sigh of relief as he realized he was safe. Unfortunately, as he prepared to turn and cast a spell, he realized the giants were out of his reach and cursed silently to himself. At least I shall have mana left in case one of the others needs recovery, he thought, and nodded to himself, satisfied.

Daniel waits.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Durn on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:31 pm

Aria casts Hydra Strike on Verdant Earth (1)!

MP: 16/30


Aria's finger rapidly traced the complex scriptures on the grimoire's open page. However, as the whips manifested and launched themselves at their target - the giant to the right - she suddenly thought, These giants are most likely designed to respond to threats, as many animated beings are. She flailed her hand hastily to the left, commanding her whips accordingly, If that's the case, I shouldn't draw the second one's attention. The whips then wrapped themselves around the first giant's legs, proceeding to slash through its joints with rapid succession.

Aria waits.

Encounter: 003
The Next Obstacle of Many


Location -- Seria : The Folkvangr : Freyja Ruins : Treasure Chamber

Objectives: Defeat the enemies!

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLzrKEsJkTU&feature=related

Atmosphere: Vigor [+5% Critical Strike Chance]


{ } {c} { } {c} { } { } {c} { } {c} { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } {1} {1} { } { } {2} {2} { } { } D
{ } { } {1} {1} {L} { } {2} {2} { } { } E
{N} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } {S} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } {D} { } {A} { } { } I
{ } {c} { } {c} { } { } {c} { } {c} { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9--10


Anemone gains Haste!

Anemone gains Movement Immunity!


Verdant Earth (1) takes 16 damage! (Lacie / Weakness)

Verdant Earth (1) takes 20 damage! (Aria / Weakness)

Verdant Earth (1) evades Wet!


- - - - -

~ Neutral Phase 2 ~

N/A

~ Enemy Phase 2 ~

Verdant Earth (1) activates Essence Burst!
Verdant Earth (1) waits.

Verdant Earth (2) activates Essence Burst!
Verdant Earth (2) moves to E7.

~ Calculation Phase 2 ~

N/A

{ } {c} { } {c} { } { } {c} { } {c} { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } {1} {1} { } {2} {2} { } { } { } D
{ } { } {1} {1} {L} {2} {2} { } { } { } E
{N} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } {S} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } {D} { } {A} { } { } I
{ } {c} { } {c} { } { } {c} { } {c} { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9--10


Verdant Earth:
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Elemental Weaknesses: Wind, Water

Available Achievements:

ESSENCE OF LIFE: Defeat the Verdant Earth encounter without suffering any damage from Essence Burst. [25 Points]


Aria (Enchantress) *Enchanting Formation: Hydro Ring*
Lvl: 3
HP: 20/20
MP: 16/30
Atk: 0
Def: 3
Int: 7
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Lacie (Blue Knight)
Lvl: 3
HP: 30/30
MP: 7/15
Atk: 8
Def: 6
Int: 0
Spr: 3
Move: 3

Ashe (Spellblade) *Icebrand*
Lvl: 3
HP: 20/20
MP: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Move: 3

Anemone (Jian Dou Shi) *Haste (3)* *Movement Immunity (3)*
Lvl: 3
HP: 25/25
MP: 12/20
Atk: 10
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 4

Daniel (Priest)
Lvl: 3
HP: 20/20
MP: 35/35
Atk: 0
Def: 3
Int: 7
Spr: 3
Move: 2

Verdant Earth (1)
Lvl: 3
HP: 34/70
MP: 130/140
Atk: 8
Def: 4
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Verdant Earth (2)
Lvl: 3
HP: 70/70
MP: 130/140
Atk: 8
Def: 4
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Move: 2

{c} - Column
HP: 10
Def: 3
Spr: 0


~Player Phase 3~

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Zerifachias on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:50 pm

Lacie, satisfied with the damage she had dealt to the giant rock creature, nodded once to the two females below. They would be able to take care of the rest, and Aria was sure to attack the creature furthest from her. From her perch on the stone golem, Lacie could see everything in that room, including the rose, which was truly an enchanted rose. She shook her head, getting rid of the distracting thoughts and placed a gloved hand on the rock giant's head.

Straining her powerful muscles, Lacie threw herself off of the golem, rolling through the air and crossing the gap between the two stone creatures. Lacie held her silver sword tight against her body, so as to not have it catch onto anything and throw her out of the air. At the final spin, Lacie swung out her hands, both gripping the silver sword, and slashed down on the giant's shoulder joint.

With the sword stuck in between the heavy rock body, Lacie lifted herself onto the stone golem's shoulders, like she did with the previous, and slashed the golem's skull, the sword managing to etch deep into the thick rock.

Lacie does a barrel roll!

Lacie attacks Verdant Earth (2)! 9 Atk DMG! 2 hits! 20% Critical Hit chance!

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Masquerade on Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:43 am

Daniel moves to H6.

Okay. Time to lend a helping hand at last, Daniel thought, taking a bold step forward, his knuckles white from gripping his staff so hard. He had to admit that he was a bit afraid of the giants, but after seeing his allies wreck them skillfully, he figured it would be okay. Everything would be okay. "No time for fear. Energies, know your place!" he commanded, swiping his staff towards the giant. Almost instantaneously, a mist-like aura began to surround the creature, eating away at whatever life force the creature had. Daniel circled his staff in the air to direct the displaced life force towards himself should the mist stay and continue to eat away, as was its original intention. To direct life from one to another. Daniel almost felt like a vampire.

Daniel casts Divert Retraction on Verdant Earth (2)! 8 Dmg! (INT) [Chance of Sap][If Sapped, user absorbs 100% of Sap damage dealt each turn as HP for the entire duration of the status]

MP: 21/35

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Kurio on Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:01 pm

Anemone immediately cut a sharp corner, turning and taking full advantage of the momentum gained from her earlier sprint. She was fast enough to zip right past the first golem creature and without ever even slowing down, gave it two quick lashes with her swords.

Anemone moves to cell F-4

Anemone attacks Verdant Earth (1). 10 ATK Dmg per hit, 2 hits

Anemone immediately set her sights on the second creature, allowing Ashe to at least have a chance at hitting something. And as she passed the stone creature's legs, Anemone managed to strike out fast enough that to any normal person it would have looked like she never moved her arms. But the two deep straight marks on the golem's legs told otherwise.

Anemone moves to cell F-7

Anemone attacks Verdant Earth (2). 10 ATK Dmg per hit, 2 hits

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Silver on Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:02 pm

Ashe *Icebrand*
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Move: 3 Cells


Ashe moves to D2!

Having escaped the spell that the Verdant Earth's had casted together, Ashe made her way over to the nearest one. Now she could try her hand at damaging it, maybe even going so far as to freeze it. Raising her blade, she stabbed into the creature with all of her might and watched as the icy aura that covered the blade began to creep up the rock creature's body.

Ashe attacks Verdant Earth 1
(Damage: 100% Atk/Effect: Freeze 25%/Element: Ice)

Ashe *Icebrand*
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Move: 3 Cells

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Durn on Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:53 pm

Aria casts Hydra Strike on Verdant Earth (1)!

MP: 6/30


She saw the opportunity - the critical point where her aquatic spells could easily slay the gigantic, earthen monstrosity. With another quick flash of her hand, she curved her tendrils back toward the same creature she previously attacked. The serpentine streams of water rapidly crept through the creature's loosened, frayed joints, securing themselves around the giant's exposed neck. In a flurry of hastened strikes, the job was done. Aria's eyes narrowed, scanning the scene with an analytical gaze, remaining astute as she completed the examination of the watery rubble.

She was now sure - almost one-hundred percent sure - that her final strike had finished the job, the gigantic stone beast having succumbed to her aquatic wrath, with the aid of the rest of the party. Adjusting her focus to the sole remaining beast, Aria scrolled through the contents of her grimoire until she came across the most freshly sketched page - Mana Globules.

Aria waits.

Encounter: 003
The Next Obstacle of Many


Location -- Seria : The Folkvangr : Freyja Ruins : Treasure Chamber

Objectives: Defeat the enemies!

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLzrKEsJkTU&feature=related

Atmosphere: Vigor [+5% Critical Strike Chance]


{ } {c} { } {c} { } { } {c} { } {c} { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{ } {S} { } { } { } {2} {2} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } {L} {2} {2} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {N} { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } {D} { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {A} { } { } I
{ } {c} { } {c} { } { } {c} { } {c} { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9--10


Verdant Earth (1) takes 12 damage! (Anemone)

Verdant Earth (1) takes 2 damage! (Ashe)

Verdant Earth (1) takes 20 damage! (Aria / Weakness)

Verdant Earth (1)... PERFECT KILL!!

Verdant Earth (2) takes 12 damage! (Anemone)

Verdant Earth (2) takes 10 damage! (Lacie / Critical)

Verdant Earth (2) takes 5 damage! (Lacie)

Verdant Earth (2) takes 4 damage! (Daniel)

Verdant Earth (2) evades Sap!


- - - - -

~ Neutral Phase 3 ~

N/A

~ Enemy Phase 3 ~

Verdant Earth (2) uses Tremor!
Aria takes 8 damage!
Lacie takes 5 damage!
Ashe takes 6 damage!
Anemone takes 7 damage!
Daniel takes 8 damage!
MP: 114/140

~ Calculation Phase 3 ~

N/A

{ } {c} { } {c} { } { } {c} { } {c} { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{ } {S} { } { } { } {2} {2} { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } {L} {2} {2} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {N} { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } {D} { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } {A} { } { } I
{ } {c} { } {c} { } { } {c} { } {c} { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9--10


Verdant Earth:
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Elemental Weaknesses: Wind, Water

Available Achievements:

ESSENCE OF LIFE: Defeat the Verdant Earth encounter without suffering any damage from Essence Burst. [25 Points]


Aria (Enchantress) *Enchanting Formation: Hydro Ring*
Lvl: 3
HP: 12/20
MP: 6/30
Atk: 0
Def: 3
Int: 7
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Lacie (Blue Knight)
Lvl: 3
HP: 25/30
MP: 7/15
Atk: 8
Def: 6
Int: 0
Spr: 3
Move: 3

Ashe (Spellblade) *Icebrand*
Lvl: 3
HP: 14/20
MP: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Move: 3

Anemone (Jian Dou Shi) *Haste (2)* *Movement Immunity (2)*
Lvl: 3
HP: 18/25
MP: 12/20
Atk: 10
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 4

Daniel (Priest)
Lvl: 3
HP: 12/20
MP: 21/35
Atk: 0
Def: 3
Int: 7
Spr: 3
Move: 2

Verdant Earth (1) *Perfect Kill*
HP: 0/70

Verdant Earth (2)
Lvl: 3
HP: 39/70
MP: 114/140
Atk: 8
Def: 4
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Move: 2

{c} - Column
HP: 10
Def: 3
Spr: 0


~Player Phase 4~

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Zerifachias on Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:37 pm

Lacie stumbled when the rock giant beat the ground to create a massive tremor. Her foot slipped and she slid down the giant, rolling forward as soon as her feet hit the floor. Her back didn't quite like the trip down, as the bruises and scars from past battles reactivated and stung at her. Lacie rolled her shoulders and shook the pain off as easily as if it were her own clothes, which she kept on. Lacie raised her silver blade, preparing to swing about and slash.

Lacie spun on her heels, her silver sword in both hands, and cut at the stone giant's leg joints, cutting through the hard rock with her inhuman strength. Spinning the hilt of her sword in a circle, Lacie jumped backwards, using her hands to further propel her back flip away from the giant. She didn't want to be around when it crumbled to the ground.

Lacie slides down the giant and attacks! 9 Atk DMG! 20% Crit Chance!

Lacie flips backwards to E-3

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Silver on Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:12 pm

Ashe *Icebrand*
Hp: 14/20
Mp: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Move: 3 Cells


Ashe moves to D5!

One down, one more to go. Without hesitation, Ashe rushed towards the last of the golems with blade poised to strike. As she finally reached her positioning, she made a quick slash at the earthen creature. The ice from her blade once again attached and began to travel up the creature, possibly encasing the entire thing.

Ashe attacks Verdant Earth 2
(Damage: 100% Atk/Effect: Freeze 25%/Element: Ice)

Ashe *Icebrand*
Hp: 14/20
Mp: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Move: 3 Cells

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Kurio on Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:27 pm

Anemone took a U-turn as she ran pas the stone giant's right leg, and then jumped. She landed on the inner side of the left leg, and without hesitation pushed off to leap onto the right leg. She did this continuously, as if she was a ninja wall-jumping off of the stone creature's large column legs. Each time she jumped she would reach a higher position than she was before. Just as Anemone neared the upper ends of the monster's legs, she took one final leap to get into range, and then proceeded to deliver four precise strikes to the area in between the stone creature's legs. Then right after the strikes made contact, Anemone kicked off the stone creature's leg and landed safely on the ground. But she didn't stay still. Anemone immediately dashed away to avoid being smashed under the large chunk of rock she had carved off the monster.

Anemone wall-jumps like a ninja and castrates Verdant Earth (2). 10 ATK Dmg per hit, 2 hits per attack, 2 attacks.

Anemone moves to cell C-8

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:44 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum