Something of Revolution

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Kurio on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:25 pm

Anemone blinked and mouthed the words "withold from the public" as she picked up her swords, still safely sheathed. These people were up to something here, and Anemone wasn't planning on finding out what. She didn't care for the military or the government enough to bother herself with this old decrepit structure anymore.

But unfortunately, apparently her friend thought otherwise. When Anemone turned to leave the place in search of a few animals now that the sun was starting to set and maybe set up camp, Ashe got her attention saying that they were going to follow the military guys.

"But-" Anemone opened her mouth to protest before shutting it and sighed, Ashe seemed determined, and that determination probably wasn't about to go away, "Fine. But if we get into trouble with the military, you're responsible for getting us out."

And just when Anemone was about to go find a better hiding spot, another woman, with blond hair and emerald eyes, now standing with the military leader, beckoned them to come with. Anemone blinked and shrugged, whatever works. She got up and made her way to the little group of people there, then followed the blond haired woman to the entrance of a small dark passageway.

"Alright then..." Anemone said, staring down into the tunnel completely void of light, "So who's going first?"

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Silver on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:44 pm

"I will."

Ashe stepped forward after the rather quick turn of events. The woman who had stepped out before was now getting them involved as well. A lucky star on their part, it would be much easier than just trying to follow along. Being part of the little group helped, and the Spellblade would have to thank the woman when they got in there.

Taking the lead she began to enter the woods, stepping forward confidently. Not a single thought of turning around passed through her head. Not even as the tunnel darkened and all the light dispersed. Ashe was ready for this.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Durn on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:40 pm

Ashe, the courageous woman who led the party into the darkness of the ruins, stepped forward with caution. The party's vision gradually becoming weaker and weaker, the thought of running into a trap made each step a necessary risk. Turning countless corners in this labyrinth of a tunnel, the party finally recognized an obscure, orange light illuminating the end of the cave.

Approaching the torch with caution, the party grieved a sigh of relief. Judging by the lighting of the torch, beyond it lie a large room filled with darkness, the once narrow tunnel expanding into a massive vestibule - the true entrance of the ruins. Aria and crew tentatively crept into the large chamber, shortly before an unsettling click echoed throughout the endless hall.

Approximately thirteen seconds after the click, four bright lights illuminated from four different stone-like sentries. Their presence made known, the earthen monstrosities sprang to life in a sudden fit of energy. Letting out countless wails and moans of warning, they slowly began to approach the party.

Encounter: 001
The Gates of Freyja


Location -- Seria : The Folkvangr : Freyja Ruins : Vestibule

Objectives: Defeat the enemies!

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cgXqB2ZUDY

Atmosphere: It's pitch black! [Cannot see past cells illuminated by Light Sources]


{ } { } { } {w} { } {w} { } { } { } A
{~} { } {2} {w} {w} {w} {3} { } {~} B
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{~} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {~} E
{~} {1} { } { } { } { } { } {4} {~} F
{~} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {~} G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I
{ } { } {A} { } {t} { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Available Achievements:

LIGHTS OUT: Defeat both Foxtail Shades without activating their S-Ability. [10 Points]


Aria (Enchantress)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 25/25
Atk: 0
Def: 1
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Stonevessel (1)
Lvl: 1
HP: 30/30
MP: 30/30
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Stonevessel (2)
Lvl: 1
HP: 30/30
MP: 30/30
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Stonevessel (3)
Lvl: 1
HP: 30/30
MP: 30/30
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Stonevessel (4)
Lvl: 1
HP: 30/30
MP: 30/30
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Foxtail Shade (5)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 35/35
Atk: 8
Def: 1
Int: 7
Spr: 0
Move: 5

Foxtail Shade (6)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 35/35
Atk: 8
Def: 1
Int: 7
Spr: 0
Move: 5

{w} - Wall
HP: 10
Def: 5
Spr: 0

{t} - Torch on a Pedestal
Trigger Command: Pick Up Torch
- Allows the user to emit Light cells two blocks out. Cannot activate A-Abilites while carrying the torch.

{p} - Pedestal
HP: 10
Def: 3
Spr: 0
Trigger Command: Set Down Torch
- Allows a player currently carrying a torch to place it back onto the Pedestal.

{~} - Water

{~} - Oil
Trigger Command: Set Aflame
- Allows a player currently carrying a torch to light the trail of oil ablaze.


You may start in rows I-J.

Aria starts at J3.

"We have company." Aria muttered under her heaving breath. As a scholar who frequently tampers in the mystical arts and exercises little, the extensive journey to the vestibule of the ruins exhausted the poor woman. Filled with fatigue, Aria shuffled through her lengthy array of sashes and removed a single book from within. Her treasured grimoire now gently hovering above the palms of her hands, Aria clasped her hands together. "Be careful! Something might be sifting through the shadows!" The enchantress warned her allies, remaining as alert and aware as she could.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Zerifachias on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:53 pm

Lacie starts in I-6

Lacie quickly unsheathed her silver sword, the blade silently slipping out of it's sheath. The silver sword reflected the light from the torch quite well, but did not extend Lacie's sight range. Unfortunately. Even so, the beasts that Lacie could see were giant rock monsters. And what better way to take care of rock monsters than water? Lacie saw no need to figure them out.

"I sense spirits. One...no, two spirits are lingering in the shadow," Lacie informed the party. "I don't know their location, so be extremely careful. Spirits are known for being very elusive and very powerful." Lacie's silver sword would take care of any spirit with just a few hits, but there was still the danger of the enemy getting the first hit. Lacie had to be careful and stay on her guard.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Silver on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:59 pm

Ashe starts at I5!

"Ane, be careful out there. I sense there is more than just spirits here."

Ashe carefully drew her sword out in front of her as the room became illuminated. They would have to be careful now, with only parts of the room visible things could get a little problematic. Who knew what else was waiting for them in this room, just waiting to strike when they least expected it.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Masquerade on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:36 pm

Daniel starts at J4.

And so the secrets of the ruins began to reveal themselves, sentinels armed tooth and nail to ward of intruders to be sure. He had read the fiction stories, too. Daniel retrieved his staff from his back and slammed the end of it down into the ground. "Commander Aria, we shall heed your words. The presences aren't as crafty as they believe they are," he spoke quietly, yet with a firm, defensive tone. He wasn't about to let these things get the best of him, and by the stances of the others, they were ready for a fight as well.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Kurio on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:06 pm

Anemone starts at cell I-4

"Yes Mom..." Anemone said, rolling her eyes.

Unsheating her two rather odd-looking swords and taking a stand beside her companion, Anemone sighed, Ashe acted like this a lot. In fights she often warned Anemone of everything that could be remotely dangerous,. Even though Anemone was fully capable of recognizing most of the threats by herself, and in most cases, avoid it.

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Durn on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:41 pm

Encounter: 001
The Gates of Freyja


Location -- Seria : The Folkvangr : Freyja Ruins : Vestibule

Objectives: Defeat the enemies!

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cgXqB2ZUDY

Atmosphere: It's pitch black! [Cannot see past cells illuminated by Light Sources]


{ } { } { } {w} { } {w} { } { } { } A
{~} { } {2} {w} {w} {w} {3} { } {~} B
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{~} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {~} E
{~} {1} { } { } { } { } { } {4} {~} F
{~} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {~} G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } {N} {S} {L} { } { } { } I
{ } { } {A} {D} {t} { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Available Achievements:

LIGHTS OUT: Defeat both Foxtail Shades without activating their S-Ability. [10 Points]


Aria (Enchantress)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 30/30
Atk: 0
Def: 1
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Lacie (Blue Knight)
Lvl: 1
HP: 20/20
MP: 15/15
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 3

Ashe (Spellblade)
Lvl: 1
HP: 15/15
MP: 20/20
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 3

Anemone (Jian Dou Shi)
Lvl: 1
HP: 20/20
MP: 15/15
Atk: 8
Def: 2
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 4

Daniel (Priest)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 30/30
Atk: 0
Def: 1
Int: 6
Spr: 3
Move: 2

Stonevessel (1)
Lvl: 1
HP: 30/30
MP: 30/30
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Stonevessel (2)
Lvl: 1
HP: 30/30
MP: 30/30
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Stonevessel (3)
Lvl: 1
HP: 30/30
MP: 30/30
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Stonevessel (4)
Lvl: 1
HP: 30/30
MP: 30/30
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Foxtail Shade (5)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 35/35
Atk: 8
Def: 1
Int: 7
Spr: 0
Move: 5

Foxtail Shade (6)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 35/35
Atk: 8
Def: 1
Int: 7
Spr: 0
Move: 5

{w} - Wall
HP: 10
Def: 5
Spr: 0

{t} - Torch on a Pedestal
Trigger Command: Pick Up Torch
- Allows the user to emit Light cells two blocks out. Cannot activate A-Abilites while carrying the torch.

{p} - Pedestal
HP: 10
Def: 3
Spr: 0
Trigger Command: Set Down Torch
- Allows a player currently carrying a torch to place it back onto the Pedestal.

{~} - Water

{~} - Oil
Trigger Command: Set Aflame
- Allows a player currently carrying a torch to light the trail of oil ablaze.


~Player Phase 1~

Aria casts Enchanting Formation: Hydro Ring!

A ring of water forms beneath Aria!

MP: 22/30

Aria waits.


Pointing her left index finger at the floating grimoire, Aria quickly swept it across the book's cover, causing it to quickly unlatch and open to a page on which a large, blue circle was drawn. She quickly traced the circle with the tip of her thumb. Aria's thumb coming to a halt, the land around the young enchantress carved itself into a perfect circle, leaving Aria on a small piece of stone within the circle.

The indented portions of the circle slowly grew damp. Water gradually filled the ring, elegantly twisting and turning in a perfect coil around the enchantress. Presented with her final product, Aria glided her finger across the grimoire once more, causing the page to turn.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Zerifachias on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:19 am

Lacie waits.

Lacie remained in her stop, taking up a very defensive stance. She wanted the enemy to attack her. Specifically she wanted the spirit to attack her so she could find it. It was the easiest way to find the spirit without forcing it to run from the light. Lacie wanted the spirit to be comfortable with attacking her. However, even if she remained still, there was no guarantee that the spirit would go anywhere near her. Spirits had a tendency to avoid those with immense power.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Silver on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:21 am

Ashe
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2


Ashe uses Flametongue!
(Damage: --/Effect: Basic Attacks: Fire Element/Basic Attacks: Burn 25%/Element: Fire)

Ashe ignored Ane as she brushed off her warnings, knowing full well that her friend understood the danger. Not daring to take a step forward, Ashe began to focus her mana. At the moment she wasn't much different from the other fighters here, but in another second that would change.

Arm held out, blade in hand the energy running through her body began to direct to her drawn weapon. A single seal on the blade in the shape of a flame began to glow rather violently, the air around the metal heating up. The rest of the metal began to heat up, the seal still glowing violently, the air getting hotter and hotter with each second. And then there was fire, streaming from the metal until it was almost impossible to tell there was any metal left.

Ashe *Flametongue*
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Masquerade on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:48 am

Daniel waits.

Wishing to harbor his magical reserves, Daniel resisted the temptation to blast the enemies with his spell. It was best that he save it in case that his allies required medical attention, for some of his strange magic could be used in such a manner. He wasn't sure how it worked, but he just willed it into action. It was a power he had not even to this day come to understand. But he could use it and use it well, so that was all that mattered.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Kurio on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:37 am

Anemone uses Anticipation. Anemone's evasion increases by 25%
MP: 7/15

Anemone held out her swords in front of her and closed her eyes, blocking off all other distractions around her as she attempted to listen to every sound there was. Every footstep, every movement. She had trained enough to be rather precise with reading the opponent's moves, even with her eyes closed. Now if something tries to attack her, she would have a much easier time avoiding.

Anemone waits

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Durn on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:16 pm

Encounter: 001
The Gates of Freyja


Location -- Seria : The Folkvangr : Freyja Ruins : Vestibule

Objectives: Defeat the enemies!

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cgXqB2ZUDY

Atmosphere: It's pitch black! [Cannot see past cells illuminated by Light Sources]


{ } { } { } {w} { } {w} { } { } { } A
{~} { } {2} {w} {w} {w} {3} { } {~} B
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{~} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {~} E
{~} {1} { } { } { } { } { } {4} {~} F
{~} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {~} G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } {N} {S} {L} { } { } { } I
{ } { } {A} {D} {t} { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


A ring of water forms beneath Aria!

Ashe's Basic Attacks are now of the Fire Element!

Anemone's Evasion increases by 25%!


- - - - -

~ Neutral Phase 1 ~

N/A

~ Enemy Phase 1 ~

Foxtail Shade (5) moves to ??!

Foxtail Shade (5) waits.


Foxtail Shade (6) moves to ??!

Foxtail Shade (6) uses Deep Bite on Lacie!

A cold rush of wind quickly passed by Lacie, the feeling of sharp, serrated teeth sinking into her right leg. Suddenly, an immense pressure freed itself from the female warrior, leaving her leg bleeding in two adjacent locations.

Lacie takes 7 damage!

Lacie evades Immobilization!


Stonevessel (1) moves to G3!

Stonevessel (1) uses Raise Pillar on Anemone!

The leftmost stone-like sentry clapped its hands together, shortly before pressing them against the cobblestone floors of the ruins. A pulse of magical energy coursed through the ground, surfacing beneath Anemone in the form of a massive pillar, which continued to jet up into the air until the mercenary slammed against the ceiling. As the pillar descended back into the earth, bits and pieces of rubble fell from the vestibule's highest points.

Anemone takes 5 damage!


Stonevessel (2) waits.


Stonevessel (3) waits.


Stonevessel (4) moves to F7!

Stonevessel (4) uses Boulder Surge on Lacie!

Mimicking the previous sentry, the rightmost statue clapped its hands together and pressed them against the floor. This time, however, a compact, spheroidal boulder rose from the ground. After idly hovering for mere moments, the boulder beamed itself directly into Lacie's left shoulder, shattering into pieces upon making contact with the girl's armor.

Lacie takes 1 damage!

~ Calculation Phase 1 ~

N/A

{ } { } { } {w} { } {w} { } { } { } A
{~} { } {2} {w} {w} {w} {3} { } {~} B
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {4} { } {~} F
{~} { } {1} { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } {N} {S} {L} { } { } { } I
{ } { } {A} {D} {t} { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Available Achievements:

LIGHTS OUT: Defeat both Foxtail Shades without activating their S-Ability. [10 Points]


Aria (Enchantress) *Enchanting Formation*
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 22/30
Atk: 0
Def: 1
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Lacie (Blue Knight)
Lvl: 1
HP: 12/20
MP: 15/15
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 3

Ashe (Spellblade) *Flametongue*
Lvl: 1
HP: 15/15
MP: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 3

Anemone (Jian Dou Shi) *Anticipation (2)*
Lvl: 1
HP: 15/20
MP: 7/15
Atk: 8
Def: 2
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 4

Daniel (Priest)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 30/30
Atk: 0
Def: 1
Int: 6
Spr: 3
Move: 2

Stonevessel (1)
Lvl: 1
HP: 30/30
MP: 22/30
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Stonevessel (2)
Lvl: 1
HP: 30/30
MP: 30/30
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Stonevessel (3)
Lvl: 1
HP: 30/30
MP: 30/30
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Stonevessel (4)
Lvl: 1
HP: 30/30
MP: 20/30
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Foxtail Shade (5)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 35/35
Atk: 8
Def: 1
Int: 7
Spr: 0
Move: 5

Foxtail Shade (6)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 25/35
Atk: 8
Def: 1
Int: 7
Spr: 0
Move: 5

{w} - Wall
HP: 10
Def: 5
Spr: 0

{t} - Torch on a Pedestal
Trigger Command: Pick Up Torch
- Allows the user to emit Light cells two blocks out. Cannot activate A-Abilites while carrying the torch.

{p} - Pedestal
HP: 10
Def: 3
Spr: 0
Trigger Command: Set Down Torch
- Allows a player currently carrying a torch to place it back onto the Pedestal.

{~} - Water

{~} - Oil
Trigger Command: Set Aflame
- Allows a player currently carrying a torch to light the trail of oil ablaze.


~Player Phase 2~

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Zerifachias on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:28 pm

She found it. Through the searing pain in her leg, Lacie quickly located the spirit's position and, ignoring the blood now leaking from her wound, Lacie quickly slashed the air beside her in order to catch the spirit and stop it's movements. Lacie quickly followed up by slamming the tip of her silver sword into the ground where she sensed the spirit to be. With both of those fast, powerful attacks, there was no way the spirit could have survived. However, she did not feel any resistance on her blade. Those spirits were certainly very tricky.

Lacie attacks the spirit at I-7! 2 hits! 6 DMG per hit! (Effective)

"One down,"
Lacie said with confidence. As soon as she stood up though, another attack, from the giant stone creature, smashed into her shoulder, her armor absorbing most of the damage. Lacie eyed the stone fragments on the ground and brushed off some dust from her shoulder. She didn't seem at all phased by the heavy attack.

Lacie takes hits like a boss.

Lacie waits.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Kurio on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:15 pm

Anemone moves to cell F-3

After a failed attempt at dodging an attack, and getting her head smashed against the ceiling as a result, Anemone dashed toward the large stone sentry that attacked her. She ran past the stone being and circles around to its back, and while doing so made two quick slashes at it, chipping off bits of its stone exterior.

Anemone attacks Stonevessel (1). 8 damage per hit, 2 hits


Last edited by Yasa-kun on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Silver on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:17 pm

Ashe *Flametongue*
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2


Ashe moves to G4!

Ashe quickly set to moving, rushing over to a stone creature that made its way over to the party. Though she figured her attacks wouldn't do too well against such a creature, she might be able to burn it. Striking the stone, she only heard the flame crackle and a strange sizzling sound as the flame held to the rock. Ashe brought the blade away, flame still covering the boulder creature, hopefully it would remain burning.

Ashe attacks Stonevessel (1)!
(Damage: 100% Atk/Effect: Burn 25%/Element: Fire)

Ashe *Flametongue*
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Masquerade on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:11 pm

Daniel casts Unknown Redemption on Lacie! [+6 HP Recovered]

MP: 24/30

Daniel raised his staff into the air almost by instinct. The enemies sure weren't planning on holding back, it appeared. They had no other purpose than to eliminate threats to be sure, so it would only be natural for them to press this hard. Luckily, Daniel was able to counter all that they could throw...or at least some of it. A blast of light surged out of the end and flew up into the sky. In a matter of seconds, a vortex of white appeared high above Lacie and shot down a column of pure light. The energy lingered momentarily before completely dissipating in a sparkling show of flickering lights before vanishing completely, taking some of Lacie's discomfort with them.

Daniel waits.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Durn on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:29 pm

Aria casts Hydra Strike on Stonevessel (3)! 7 Intellect Damage! 2 Hits!

MP: 14/30

Aria waits.


Tracing the image of two long, serpentine scribbles with her thumb, a pair of twin, whip-like streams of water rose up into the air. "Are the creations complete?" Aria asked herself, eyes thoroughly inspecting the fortitude of her spell. Confident that her spell would succeed in piercing the enemies defenses, the enchantress pointed at her target, proceeding to tap the grimoire's open page one final time. In response, the pair of whips rapidly extended across the room and lashed their target through its joints.

As the water seeped into the ridges of the Stonevessel's body, it slowly became dysfunctional. The light within its hollowed chest slowly enervated, which caused the elemental construct to gradually lose control over its limbs. Gazing upon the limb creature with joy, Aria rejoiced, "I've disabled a golem, keep it up!"

Encounter: 001
The Gates of Freyja


Location -- Seria : The Folkvangr : Freyja Ruins : Vestibule

Objectives: Defeat the enemies!

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cgXqB2ZUDY

Atmosphere: It's pitch black! [Cannot see past cells illuminated by Light Sources]


{ } { } { } {w} { } {w} { } { } { } A
{~} { } {2} {w} {w} {w} {3} { } {~} B
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } {N} { } { } { } {4} { } {~} F
{~} { } {1} {S} { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } I
{ } { } {A} {D} {t} { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Lacie failed to hit an enemy!

Lacie recovers 6 HP! (Daniel)


Stonevessel (1) takes 6 damage! (Anemone)

Stonevessel (1) takes 1 damage! (Ashe)

Stonevessel (1) evades Burn!

Stonevessel (3) takes 18 damage! (Aria, Weakness)

Stonevessel (3)'s S-Ability: Vulnerability activates!


- - - - -

~ Neutral Phase 2 ~

N/A

~ Enemy Phase 2 ~

Foxtail Shade (5) moves to ??!

Foxtail Shade (5) uses Deep Bite on Lacie!

Just when Lacie finished her swing at the previous beast, a second set of serrated fangs sank right into the same leg, worsening the wound severely. Thankfully, Daniel's healing kept her from bleeding out and going unconscious.

Lacie takes 7 damage!

Lacie evades Immobilization!


Foxtail Shade (6) uses Deep Bite on Lacie!

In an unexpected turn of events, the first fox pounced forward once more, tearing through the flesh of Lacie's left leg. With both legs severely wounded, Lacie stumbled about, unable to move large distances.

Lacie takes 7 damage!

Lacie is Immobilized!

Foxtail Shade (6) waits!


Stonevessel (1) uses Raise Pillar on Ashe!

Smashing its stone fists against the ground, another massive pillar rose up; carrying Ashe up to the ceiling with immense speed, smashing her directly against the hard stone which comprised the ceiling.

Ashe takes 4 damage!

Stonevessel (1) waits.


Stonevessel (2) moves to C3!

Stonevessel (2) uses Raise Pillar on Anemone!

Anemone evades the attack!


Stonevessel (3) waits.


Stonevessel (4) uses Boulder Surge on Lacie!

The golem performed the same, repeated action of placing its palms against the ground, continuing to fire great boulders at its target. Promptly hurdling at quickening speeds, the boulder grew closer and closer to Lacie's face.

Lacie takes 1 damage!

Stonevessel (4) waits.

~ Calculation Phase 2 ~

N/A

{ } { } { } {w} { } { } { } { } { } A
{~} { } {2} {w} {w} { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } {N} { } { } { } {4} { } {~} F
{~} { } {1} {S} { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } I
{ } { } {A} {D} {t} { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Available Achievements:

LIGHTS OUT: Defeat both Foxtail Shades without activating their S-Ability. [10 Points]


Aria (Enchantress) *Enchanting Formation*
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 14/30
Atk: 0
Def: 1
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Lacie (Blue Knight) *Critical* *Immobilization (3)*
Lvl: 1
HP: 3/20
MP: 15/15
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 3

Ashe (Spellblade) *Flametongue*
Lvl: 1
HP: 11/15
MP: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 3

Anemone (Jian Dou Shi) *Anticipation (1)*
Lvl: 1
HP: 15/20
MP: 7/15
Atk: 8
Def: 2
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 4

Daniel (Priest)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 24/30
Atk: 0
Def: 1
Int: 6
Spr: 3
Move: 2

Stonevessel (1)
Lvl: 1
HP: 23/30
MP: 16/30
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Stonevessel (2)
Lvl: 1
HP: 30/30
MP: 22/30
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Stonevessel (3) *Vulnerability (3)*
Lvl: 1
HP: 12/30
MP: 30/30
Atk: 5 ---> 2
Def: 5 ---> 2
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Stonevessel (4)
Lvl: 1
HP: 30/30
MP: 10/30
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Foxtail Shade (5)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 25/35
Atk: 8
Def: 1
Int: 7
Spr: 0
Move: 5

Foxtail Shade (6)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 15/35
Atk: 8
Def: 1
Int: 7
Spr: 0
Move: 5

{w} - Wall
HP: 10
Def: 5
Spr: 0

{t} - Torch on a Pedestal
Trigger Command: Pick Up Torch
- Allows the user to emit Light cells two blocks out. Cannot activate A-Abilites while carrying the torch.

{p} - Pedestal
HP: 10
Def: 3
Spr: 0
Trigger Command: Set Down Torch
- Allows a player currently carrying a torch to place it back onto the Pedestal.

{~} - Water

{~} - Oil
Trigger Command: Set Aflame
- Allows a player currently carrying a torch to light the trail of oil ablaze.


~Player Phase 3~

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Zerifachias on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:43 pm

"Urgh..." Searing pain coursed throughout Lacie's body as the two spirits ruthlessly attacked her legs. Lacie only stumbled a little bit before regaining her balance. She couldn't walk, it was all she could do just to stand up. Lucky for her, Lacie happened to have two hands.

The stonevessel had sent another flying rock at her. Lacie's eyes flashed dangerously as she swung her sword up through the air, sparks flying from the silver blade as it cleaved the rock in two. Both of the halves of rock flew behind her and out of the way. Lacie had stopped that attack, but it didn't prevent her from feeling a stinging pain in her arm from the recoil.

Lacie glared down at the darkness in front of her and beside her. Her eyes were murderous now that blood was seeping out of her legs. Determined and absolutely sure of herself this time, Lacie swung her silver sword through the air and attacked the spirit beside her, slicing through the spirit like it was butter. Lacie swung her sword once again, destroying what remained of the spirit with her sheer force.

"Such a folly..." Lacie spat, "shall never happen to me again." Lacie was beginning to feel weaker, but she couldn't move away. Lacie could only keep herself standing tall until her allies helped her out of this mess. Hopefully Lacie was right to place trust in these people.

Lacie attacks I-7 again! 6 Atk DMG! 2 hits! (Effective)

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Kurio on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:11 pm

"Again?"

This time Anemone was perceptive enough to jump out of the way the immediate moment she noticed signs that the ground beneath her were about to erupt. She turned to look at the stone sentry that attacked her and shook her head, appearing disappointed at these things.

"Why are you trying the same tricks on me? You know what they say, fool me once, shame on me; fool me twice, shame on...uh...wait a minute, that's not right. Well, my point is that you should try varying up your attacks. Understood?" Anemone said, the thought of maybe these stone creature, being made of well, stone, probably couldn't hear, much less understand her not even once crossed her mind.

With that being said she did barely avoid it, the stone pillar that would've sent her head on another trip to greet the ceiling still managed to graze her and Anemone wasn't sure if she could dodge that again. Not wanting to try her luck, Anemone dashed off away from the two still fully functional stone sentries. One of her comrades was in a pretty tough situation, as it seemed, and Anemone would like to help somehow.

Anemone moves to cell H-5

More importantly though, Anemone thought as she stopped next to a spot of darkness, was that she saw something shining in this darkened area, and wanted to see what it exactly was. And what better way to find out than to poke it a few times with her swords?

Anemone attacks cell H-6. 8 damage per hit, 2 hits

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Masquerade on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:26 am

S-Ability Vicinal Energy activates! [+2 MP Recovered]

MP: 26/30

Daniel casts Unknown Redemption on Lacie! [+6 HP Recovered]

MP: 20/30

Drawing in the remnant energy from his surroundings, Daniel could feel some of his magical strength returning and thrust his staff into the air once more. Another vortex opened in the sky above Lacie, unleashing the column of light that would linger only to break apart in mere seconds, carrying away the pain that she was sure to feel after such vicious and merciless attacks.

"Healing only does so much...something must be done," he spoke aloud, though for his voice, it wasn't that resounding or noticeable. He knew the hidden and ominous powers he possessed were still in need of training causing them to have minimized usage at the moment. Being reckless was something that couldn't be done here.

Daniel waits.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Silver on Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:36 am

Ashe *Flametongue*
Hp: 11/15
Mp: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2


Ashe's eyes widened as the pillar of rock suddenly thrust her into the air. Falling back to the ground at the mercy of the boulder creature. Hitting the ground, she stumbled to her feet, pain rushed through her entire being. But she shrugged it off anyway, there was no way she would fall just yet. Striking the creature again, she hoped the flame would stick this time.

Ashe attacks Stonevessel (1)!
(Damage: 100% Atk/Effect: Burn 25%/Element: Fire)

Ashe's S-Ability, Elemental Advantage boosts Damage Output by 20%!

Ashe *Flametongue*
Hp: 11/15
Mp: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Durn on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 pm

Aria casts Hydra Strike on Stonevessel (4)! 7 Intellect Damage! 2 Hits!

MP: 6/30

Aria waits.


Invoking another pair of serpentine, aquatic whips, Aria's eyes narrowed, her vigilance for Lacie's safety growing greater with each strike the "emerald-eyed maiden" endured. "Don't touch her..." Aria mumbled, pointing her finger toward the golem closest to Lacie, "Don't you lay another finger on her!" She ordered. Aria commanded the whips to travel a different approach; the snakelike streams of water slithered across the cobblestone flooring, leaving the rocks they traversed damp.

Noticing that the whips were close enough to attack the target, she slammed her finger against the open page of the grimoire, which caused the whips to instantly throw themselves upon their target, constricting it and slicing its joints thoroughly. In a similar manner to the other golem, the light within this one also exhausted. "Orange-haired one! Follow the trail of water I left you! It will lead you to the golem!" She yelled across the room, "Deliver the final blows!"

Encounter: 001
The Gates of Freyja


Location -- Seria : The Folkvangr : Freyja Ruins : Vestibule

Objectives: Defeat the enemies!

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cgXqB2ZUDY

Atmosphere: It's pitch black! [Cannot see past cells illuminated by Light Sources]


{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } {w} { } { } { } { } { } B
{~} { } {2} { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {4} { } {~} F
{~} { } {1} {S} { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } {N} { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } I
{ } { } {A} {D} {t} { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Lacie recovers 6 HP! (Daniel)

Stonevessel (1) takes 2 damage! (Ashe)

Stonevessel (1) evades Burn!

Stonevessel (4) takes 18 damage! (Aria, Weakness)

Stonevessel (4)'s S-Ability: Vulnerability activates!

Foxtail Shade (5) takes 14 damage! (Anemone)

Foxtail Shade (5) is defeated!

Foxtail Shade (6) takes 10 damage! (Lacie)

Foxtail Shade (6) is defeated! Perfect kill!


- - - - -

~ Neutral Phase 3 ~

N/A

~ Enemy Phase 3 ~

Stonevessel (1) uses Raise Pillar on Aria!

Stumbling to her feet as the ground beneath her began to shuffle, a large pillar brought Aria to the ceiling, slamming her back against the wall with great speed. Coughing blood in reaction, Aria's body failed to take the strong attack well.

Aria takes 6 damage!

Stonevessel (1) waits.


Stonevessel (2) uses Boulder Surge on Ashe!

Directing another boulder with its mana, the illuminated golem beamed it directly at Ashe, who failed to doge the attack in time, hit directly in the stomach. Upon making contact with the girl's armor, the boulder shattered.

Ashe takes 3 damage!


Stonevessel (3) waits.


Stonevessel (4) waits.

~ Calculation Phase 3 ~

Anemone's Anticipation fades!

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } {w} { } { } { } { } { } B
{~} { } {2} { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{~} { } {1} {S} { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } {N} { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } I
{ } { } {A} {D} {t} { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Available Achievements:

LIGHTS OUT: Defeat both Foxtail Shades without activating their S-Ability. [10 Points]


Aria (Enchantress) *Enchanting Formation*
Lvl: 1
HP: 4/10
MP: 6/30
Atk: 0
Def: 1
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Lacie (Blue Knight) *Immobilization (2)*
Lvl: 1
HP: 9/20
MP: 15/15
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 3

Ashe (Spellblade) *Flametongue*
Lvl: 1
HP: 8/15
MP: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 3

Anemone (Jian Dou Shi)
Lvl: 1
HP: 15/20
MP: 7/15
Atk: 8
Def: 2
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 4

Daniel (Priest)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 20/30
Atk: 0
Def: 1
Int: 6
Spr: 3
Move: 2

Stonevessel (1)
Lvl: 1
HP: 21/30
MP: 8/30
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Stonevessel (2)
Lvl: 1
HP: 30/30
MP: 12/30
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Stonevessel (3) *Vulnerability (2)*
Lvl: 1
HP: 12/30
MP: 30/30
Atk: 5 ---> 2
Def: 5 ---> 2
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Stonevessel (4) *Vulnerability (3)*
Lvl: 1
HP: 12/30
MP: 10/30
Atk: 5 ---> 2
Def: 5 ---> 2
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Foxtail Shade *KO*
HP: 0/10

Foxtail Shade *Perfect Kill*
HP: 0/10

{w} - Wall
HP: 10
Def: 5
Spr: 0

{t} - Torch on a Pedestal
Trigger Command: Pick Up Torch
- Allows the user to emit Light cells two blocks out. Cannot activate A-Abilites while carrying the torch.

{p} - Pedestal
HP: 10
Def: 3
Spr: 0
Trigger Command: Set Down Torch
- Allows a player currently carrying a torch to place it back onto the Pedestal.

{~} - Water

{~} - Oil
Trigger Command: Set Aflame
- Allows a player currently carrying a torch to light the trail of oil ablaze.


~Player Phase 4~

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Zerifachias on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:34 pm

"Thank you priest," Lacie spoke, directing her attention to the man who had healed her over the past few minutes. "If it were not for you, I would have been in much trouble." Lacie eyed the military commander, nodding at her. "Your superior seems to be in a spot of trouble. I should be fine if I rest for a while longer."

It wasn't like Lacie could move forward anyway. The enemies were much too far away for her to reach. Those spirits had taken quite a lot out of her, but now that they were gone, and only the stone vessels remained, Lacie's counterattack could begin. Lacie stuck her silver sword into the ground in front of her and laid eyes on one of the stone vessels, examining it closely.

After a moments pause, Lacie's left eye began to change, the emerald turning to red, and her black pupil slowly morphing to form a sort of cross-hair. Within her mind's eye, Lacie could see a list of information slowly pile up inside her mind.

"These stone vessels..." Lacie began, "They are weak to the wind and the water elements." Lacie's blue left eye swerved around and focused on the second visible stone vessel. "Their weak spots seem to be the joints, aim for where the arm meets the shoulder and the leg meets the torso. We might be able to speed some things up that way." Done with her observation, Lacie closed her left eye. When she opened it again, it had returned to it's original color and shape.

Lacie Scans the Stonevessels!
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Elemental Weaknesses: Wind, Water
+15% Critical Hit Chance!

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Kurio on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:53 pm

"Okay, you don't have to yell. I can hear you from here."

Anemone wanted to poke at whatever was causing the shining more, but apparently she was needed elsewhere. Oh well, better do it before Ashe yells at her for "insubordination", again. Anemone sighed.

Anemone moves to cell G-7

Stepping on the trail paved with water, Anemone dashed toward where she'd expect the stone creature to be. As soon as she arrived Anemone swung one of her swords beside her. Feeling that her sword had hit something, Anemone swung the other sword to chip off more pieces of rock on the body of the thing. To Anemone's suprise, the stone sentry was much easier to cut than the other one.

Anemone attacks cell F-7. 8 damage per hit, 2 hits


Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:42 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum