Something of Revolution

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Silver on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:34 pm

Ashe *Flametongue*
Hp: 8/15
Mp: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2


It was time for a change. After having a boulder slam into her stomach and knock her off her feet, Ashe knew she would have to change her objective. Forcing herself to her feet once more, she ran past the golem like creature and away.

Ashe moves to G2!

Stumbling as she finally made her away from the creature, she caught herself with the fiery blade. But she didn't have a chance to stay in her spot as the flames from the blade suddenly exploded outward. Jumping away, she watched as the flame began to enlighten the room slightly.

Ashe sets Cell G1 aflame!

Ashe *Flametongue*
Hp: 8/15
Mp: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Masquerade on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:43 pm

S-Ability Vicinal Energy activates! [+2 MP Recovered]

MP: 22/30

Daniel casts Unknown Redemption on Aria! [+6 HP Recovered]

MP: 16/30

"As you say, madame. Commander, just hang in there," Daniel said before thrusting his staff into the sky. This time, the vortex of light opened above Aria and showered her in a column of light. As it scattered, the commader's wounds were alleviated to perfection. It seemed as though his power was coming in handy. The ability to keep his comrades from defeat; it was something he valued more than he knew deep within his own heart. It was almost as if the origin of the power didn't even matter anymore.

Daniel waits.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Durn on Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:34 pm

Aria waits.

"Thank you, my protegee." Aria smirked, wiping the blood from her cheek. Turning to Daniel, she continued, "Don't mind me anymore, protect the flame woman from that earthen construct." Returning to her feet, the commander searched the room for the rest of her crew. What? We couldn't have lost them in the tunnel! It was a straight path! Where could they be? The door the party had entered from was now shut, preventing others from entering the vestibule, We can only hope that we'll reunite later.

Encounter: 001
The Gates of Freyja


Location -- Seria : The Folkvangr : Freyja Ruins : Vestibule

Objectives: Defeat the enemies!

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cgXqB2ZUDY

Atmosphere: It's pitch black! [Cannot see past cells illuminated by Light Sources]


{f} { } { } {w} { } { } { } { } { } A
{f} { } { } {w} { } { } { } { } { } B
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{f} {2} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{f} {S} {1} { } { } { } {N} { } { } G
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{f} { } { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } I
{f} { } {A} {D} {t} { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Aria recovers 6 HP! (Daniel)

Ashe sets the left side of the room aflame!


The Stonevessel Profession has been scanned! (Lacie)

Stonevessel (4) takes 12 damage! Perfect Kill! (Anemone)


- - - - -

~ Neutral Phase 4 ~

N/A

~ Enemy Phase 4 ~

Stonevessel (1) attacks Ashe!

Ashe takes 2 damage!

Stonevessel (1) waits.


Stonevessel (2) uses Boulder Surge on Ashe!

Ashe takes 3 damage!

Stonevessel (2) waits.


Stonevessel (3) waits.


~ Calculation Phase 4 ~

N/A

{f} { } { } {w} { } { } { } { } { } A
{f} { } { } {w} { } { } { } { } { } B
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{f} {2} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{f} {S} {1} { } { } { } {N} { } { } G
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{f} { } { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } I
{f} { } {A} {D} {t} { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Stonevessel:
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Elemental Weaknesses: Wind, Water

Available Achievements:

LIGHTS OUT: Defeat both Foxtail Shades without activating their S-Ability. [10 Points]


Aria (Enchantress) *Enchanting Formation*
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 6/30
Atk: 0
Def: 1
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Lacie (Blue Knight) *Immobilization (1)*
Lvl: 1
HP: 9/20
MP: 15/15
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 3

Ashe (Spellblade) *Critical* *Flametongue*
Lvl: 1
HP: 3/15
MP: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 3

Anemone (Jian Dou Shi)
Lvl: 1
HP: 15/20
MP: 7/15
Atk: 8
Def: 2
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 4

Daniel (Priest)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 16/30
Atk: 0
Def: 1
Int: 6
Spr: 3
Move: 2

Stonevessel (1)
Lvl: 1
HP: 21/30
MP: 8/30
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Stonevessel (2)
Lvl: 1
HP: 30/30
MP: 2/30
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Stonevessel (3) *Vulnerability (1)*
Lvl: 1
HP: 12/30
MP: 30/30
Atk: 5 ---> 2
Def: 5 ---> 2
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Stonevessel *Perfect Kill*
Lvl: 1
HP: 0/30

Foxtail Shade *KO*
HP: 0/10

Foxtail Shade *Perfect Kill*
HP: 0/10

{w} - Wall
HP: 10
Def: 5
Spr: 0

{t} - Torch on a Pedestal
Trigger Command: Pick Up Torch
- Allows the user to emit Light cells two blocks out. Cannot activate A-Abilites while carrying the torch.

{p} - Pedestal
HP: 10
Def: 3
Spr: 0
Trigger Command: Set Down Torch
- Allows a player currently carrying a torch to place it back onto the Pedestal.

{~} - Water

{~} - Oil
Trigger Command: Set Aflame
- Allows a player currently carrying a torch to light the trail of oil ablaze.


~Player Phase 5~

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Silver on Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:45 pm

Ashe *Flametongue*
Hp: 3/15
Mp: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2


"GAH!"

Having just illuminated the room, Ashe was quickly attacked. And this time not only by the stone creature she had been focusing upon, but another one from further back in the room. The first attack had knocked her to the ground, the air in her body forced out. The second kept her from getting up, her blade skittering to the wall.

Forcing herself to her knees she dragged herself along the ground. Barely able to make out the flaming blade on the ground as she desperately made her way to the wall. She nearly collapsed completely as she reached the wall, barely able to look to the priest and utter the simple word: help.

Ashe moves to J2!

Ashe *Flametongue*
Hp: 3/15
Mp: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Kurio on Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:49 pm

"You see Ashe? This is what you get for being so serious."

Although Anemone could barely see anything, she heard Ashe's pained voice. Of course, Anemone wasn't worried about Ashe at all, she had her own thing to do and really, why worry about someone that's got three other people to back her up?

Anemone moves to cell C-7

After hearing a loud thud assuring Anemone the destruction of the stone sentry, Anemone dashed through the pitch blackness toward the location where she remembered the other extinguished sentry to be. Since Anemone was nearby, might as well take that one out too. All Anemone needed to do was poke the thing a few times with her sword, that's all.

Anemone attacks cell B-7. 8 damage per hit, 2 hits

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Zerifachias on Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:32 pm

Lacie growled fiercely. She hated being weak, it infuriated her to the point of madness. Lacie glared at her weakened legs. The pain was wading away, but not fast enough. She was needed by the others now, lest they be completely destroyed by the opposition. If that one creature could just come closer to her, Lacie might be able to reach it.

Right now, reaching the stonevessel was impossible due to her inability to walk. But Lacie knew that it would wear off soon enough. The bleeding had already stopped, thanks to Daniel's healing magic.

"Perhaps these people are what I'm looking for..." Lacie muttered to herself, eyeing each and every one of her comrades in battle. The orange-haired one was out of sight in the darkness right now, but Lacie could still hear the warrior slicing through the rockvessel's thick body. "Yes, they just might be able to help me." Lacie lowered her voice even more, ensuring that no one could hear her or her thoughts.

Lacie waits...impatiently.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16211
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Masquerade on Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:43 pm

S-Ability Vicinal Energy activates! [+2 MP Recovered]

MP: 18/30

Daniel casts Unknown Redemption on Ashe! [+6 HP Recovered]

MP: 12/30

Daniel was having no problem dishing out the odd healing magic, for he kept drawing in the remnants of his past spells to help him with his current ones. Another vortex opened high above Ashe this time, the column of light descending to shroud her. "And more pain shall vanish," Daniel spoke soothingly as the light disappeared, his staff already collecting remnants of the freed energy.

Daniel waits.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Durn on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:14 pm

Aria waits.

Frustrated with her inability to help her comrades, Aria retraced the scribbles within her grimoire obsessively. Unfortunately, her efforts bore no fruit, her conjured whips dispersing en route to her target. "I'm sorry I can't be of help, Daniel." Aria murmured, turning toward her junior,"You're doing well, my protegee. I'm glad I picked up a soldier as well-versed as yourself."

Encounter: 001
The Gates of Freyja


Location -- Seria : The Folkvangr : Freyja Ruins : Vestibule

Objectives: Defeat the enemies!

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cgXqB2ZUDY

Atmosphere: It's pitch black! [Cannot see past cells illuminated by Light Sources]


{f} { } { } {w} { } { } { } { } { } A
{f} { } { } {w} { } { } { } { } { } B
{f} { } { } { } { } { } {N} { } { } C
{f} {2} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{f} { } {1} { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{f} { } { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } I
{f} {S} {A} {D} {t} { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Ashe recovers 6 HP! (Daniel)

Stonevessel (3) takes 12 damage! Perfect Kill! (Anemone)

- - - - -

~ Neutral Phase 5 ~

N/A

~ Enemy Phase 5 ~

Stonevessel (1) moves to H4.

Stonevessel (1) uses Raise Pillar on Daniel!

Daniel takes 6 damage!


Stonevessel (2) moves to F2.

Stonevessel (2) waits.

~ Calculation Phase 5 ~

Lacie is no longer Immobilized!

{f} { } { } {w} { } { } { } { } { } A
{f} { } { } {w} { } { } { } { } { } B
{f} { } { } { } { } { } {N} { } { } C
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{f} {2} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{f} { } { } {1} { } { } { } { } { } H
{f} { } { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } I
{f} {S} {A} {D} {t} { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Stonevessel:
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Elemental Weaknesses: Wind, Water

Available Achievements:

LIGHTS OUT: Defeat both Foxtail Shades without activating their S-Ability. [10 Points]


Aria (Enchantress) *Enchanting Formation*
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 6/30
Atk: 0
Def: 1
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Lacie (Blue Knight)
Lvl: 1
HP: 9/20
MP: 15/15
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 3

Ashe (Spellblade) *Flametongue*
Lvl: 1
HP: 9/15
MP: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 3

Anemone (Jian Dou Shi)
Lvl: 1
HP: 15/20
MP: 7/15
Atk: 8
Def: 2
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 4

Daniel (Priest)
Lvl: 1
HP: 4/10
MP: 12/30
Atk: 0
Def: 1
Int: 6
Spr: 3
Move: 2

Stonevessel (1)
Lvl: 1
HP: 21/30
MP: 0/30
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Stonevessel (2)
Lvl: 1
HP: 30/30
MP: 2/30
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Stonevessel *Perfect Kill*
Lvl: 1
HP: 12/30

Stonevessel *Perfect Kill*
Lvl: 1
HP: 0/30

Foxtail Shade *KO*
HP: 0/10

Foxtail Shade *Perfect Kill*
HP: 0/10

{w} - Wall
HP: 10
Def: 5
Spr: 0

{t} - Torch on a Pedestal
Trigger Command: Pick Up Torch
- Allows the user to emit Light cells two blocks out. Cannot activate A-Abilites while carrying the torch.

{p} - Pedestal
HP: 10
Def: 3
Spr: 0
Trigger Command: Set Down Torch
- Allows a player currently carrying a torch to place it back onto the Pedestal.

{~} - Water

{~} - Oil
Trigger Command: Set Aflame
- Allows a player currently carrying a torch to light the trail of oil ablaze.


~Player Phase 6~

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Zerifachias on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:41 pm

She was free.

Lacie immediately snatched up her sword and leaped over to where the closest stonevessel was, skidding to a stop in front of it. A burst of wind quickly followed Lacie's path, her incredibly fast movements had created a tailwind of sorts. "Oh no, you're not getting away from me now!" Lacie growled, swinging her sword forward.

Lacie spun her sword around in her hands in a fast motion, summoning power from her core. The sword play was merely a way to help her concentrate on the battle, it forced her to. Finally, something began to show. A small trail of water began to leak from the tip of Lacie's silver sword. Lacie bent her legs down, then, using her legs as a spring, Lacie jump high into the air, just missing hitting her head on the ceiling.

Lacie flipped in the air and held her sword with both hands, the tip facing downward. As she fell, the trail of water that leaked from the blade grew in size, becoming a stream, then a torrent, then a massive waterfall that slammed down upon the stonevessel with tremendous force. Soaked, the stonevessel's light source burn out, but the fire at the side of the room remained lit.

Lacie got back on her feet and swung her sword down, shaking the water off of it. "You won't be doing much here anymore." Lacie said ominously, glaring at the monster.

Lacie moves to H-5

Lacie uses Waterfall Blade on Stonevessel (1)! 8 Water Atk DMG! (Effective)(15% Chance of Critical Hit)


Last edited by Zerifachias on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16211
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Silver on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:57 pm

Ashe *Flametongue*
Hp: 9/15
Mp: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2


As the light washed over her, Ashe felt suddenly rejuvenated, the cuts and bruises beginning to heal. It was as if they had never been there almost, and it felt so much better than before. Forcing herself to her feet yet again, she was only able to watch as the golem thing knocked the kind priest into the air. The golem would pay for that in a minute.

Ashe moves to I4!

Racing over to the Golem, she was just about to strike when she lowered the fiery blade. She couldn't do much damage to it, and drawing its attention when she had poor defenses wasn't a good idea. As much as she didn't agree with it, she lowered her blade, allowing it to go without being hit... for now.

Ashe *Flametongue*
Hp: 9/15
Mp: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2


Last edited by SilverStorm on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Kurio on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:01 pm

Now surrounded by pitch blackness and hearing no more sounds of enemies hiding in the dark, Anemone turned and headed off toward the direction where she had just heard something collide with the ceiling. It was probably the other two stone sentries wreacking havoc on the others. Anemone sighed, shouldn't they have finished off these stone constructs by now already? Oh well, more excercise for her.

Anemone moves to cell E-5

Turning and taking off again, Anemone rushed toward the origin of the crashing sound as fast as she could. Even if these things were made of stone and resilient to her sword slashes, they still did something. And things would go by much faster if Ashe would just stop trying to burn rocks.

"Hey Ashe, mind doing me a favor and see if you can freeze them?" Anemone asked, "That's much more useful than trying to set something non-flammable on fire. 'Kay?"

Anemone waits

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Masquerade on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:14 pm

S-Ability Vicinal Energy activates! [+2 MP Recovered]

MP: 14/30

Daniel casts Unknown Redemption on himself! [+6 HP Recovered]

MP: 8/30

"I am proud to be of use to you, Commander," Daniel said and bowed his head. Unfortunately, one of the large stone creatures was targeting him now. Everyone was a bit weary, but he couldn't heal them all. Of course, he couldn't heal them if he were dead, and his fragile body couldn't take another mighty blow. Eyes shut, he thrust his staff into the air to have a column of light immediately crash down on him. It was rather bright, even though his eyes were shut. When it dissipated, he felt as good as new and he would be able to further help out with his spells.

Daniel waits.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Durn on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:37 pm

Aria waits.

Aria had no choice but to slowly watch as her allies continued to struggle. Clenching her teeth in order to contain her anger, she closed her eyes in an attempt to calm her increasing fury. She needed to realize that she had done her part, inflicting massive damage to two of the four constructs and disabling them both. Though this became clear to her, her strong desire to help lingered.

Encounter: 001
The Gates of Freyja


Location -- Seria : The Folkvangr : Freyja Ruins : Vestibule

Objectives: Defeat the enemies!

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cgXqB2ZUDY

Atmosphere: It's pitch black! [Cannot see past cells illuminated by Light Sources]


{f} { } { } {w} { } { } { } { } { } A
{f} { } { } {w} { } { } { } { } { } B
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{f} { } { } { } {N} { } { } { } { } E
{f} {2} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{f} { } { } {1} {L} { } { } { } { } H
{f} { } { } {S} { } { } { } { } { } I
{f} { } {A} {D} {t} { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Daniel recovers 6 HP! (Daniel)

Stonevessel (1) takes 7 damage! (Lacie)

Stonevessel (1) evades Wet!

Stonevessel (1)'s S-Ability Vulnerability activates!


- - - - -

~ Neutral Phase 6 ~

N/A

~ Enemy Phase 6 ~

Stonevessel (1) waits.


Stonevessel (2) moves to H2.

Stonevessel (2) waits.

~ Calculation Phase 6 ~

N/A

{f} { } { } {w} { } { } { } { } { } A
{f} { } { } {w} { } { } { } { } { } B
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{f} { } { } { } {N} { } { } { } { } E
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{f} {2} { } {1} {L} { } { } { } { } H
{f} { } { } {S} { } { } { } { } { } I
{f} { } {A} {D} {t} { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Stonevessel:
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Elemental Weaknesses: Wind, Water

Available Achievements:

LIGHTS OUT: Defeat both Foxtail Shades without activating their S-Ability. [10 Points]


Aria (Enchantress) *Enchanting Formation*
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 6/30
Atk: 0
Def: 1
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Lacie (Blue Knight)
Lvl: 1
HP: 9/20
MP: 7/15
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 3

Ashe (Spellblade) *Flametongue*
Lvl: 1
HP: 9/15
MP: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 3

Anemone (Jian Dou Shi)
Lvl: 1
HP: 15/20
MP: 7/15
Atk: 8
Def: 2
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 4

Daniel (Priest)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 8/30
Atk: 0
Def: 1
Int: 6
Spr: 3
Move: 2

Stonevessel (1) *Vulnerability (3)*
Lvl: 1
HP: 14/30
MP: 0/30
Atk: 5 ---> 2
Def: 5 ---> 2
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Stonevessel (2)
Lvl: 1
HP: 30/30
MP: 2/30
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Stonevessel *Perfect Kill*
Lvl: 1
HP: 12/30

Stonevessel *Perfect Kill*
Lvl: 1
HP: 0/30

Foxtail Shade *KO*
HP: 0/10

Foxtail Shade *Perfect Kill*
HP: 0/10

{w} - Wall
HP: 10
Def: 5
Spr: 0

{t} - Torch on a Pedestal
Trigger Command: Pick Up Torch
- Allows the user to emit Light cells two blocks out. Cannot activate A-Abilites while carrying the torch.

{p} - Pedestal
HP: 10
Def: 3
Spr: 0
Trigger Command: Set Down Torch
- Allows a player currently carrying a torch to place it back onto the Pedestal.

{~} - Water

{~} - Oil
Trigger Command: Set Aflame
- Allows a player currently carrying a torch to light the trail of oil ablaze.


~Player Phase 7~

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Kurio on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:56 pm

"Ashe, are you listening to me? Go freeze those rocks!"

Anemone moves to cell G-4

Well, at least one of those rocks' power source was out. That's a start. Anemone sprinted directly toward where she could see the weakened construct from the dim lighting of the flaming oil. Then one, two. Two strikes to hack large chunks of rock off its already extremely unsightly body.

"Tsk tsk, you didn't follow my advice. Your attacks are still the same old boring ones. Don't you ever learn?" Anemone said.

Anemone attacks Stonevessel (1). 8 ATK damage per hit, 2 hits

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Zerifachias on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:37 am

Lacie watched as the stonevessel's light dimmed and went out, steam coming off of it's body. The giant rock creature must have absorbed some of the heat from Ashe's fire attacks in order to ward off getting too wet. Lacie swung her sword up and pointed the tip of her blade at the stonevessel.

Lacie stabbed the stonevessel once, right in the chest. Her sword sank deep into the softened rock, weakening it even more. Lacie ripped out her silver sword and, using her legs as a spring once more, Lacie dashed forward, stabbing through the rockvessel and causing it to fall into a large number of pieces. Lacie stopped in front of the last stonevessel, glaring at it.

"There's only one left," Lacie murmured, "Then we can finally move on. I'm getting tired of doing the same thing over and over again."

Lacie attacks Stonevessel (1)! 6 Atk DMG! 2 hits! (Effective)

Lacie moves to H-3

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16211
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Silver on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:45 am

Ashe *Flametongue*
Hp: 9/15
Mp: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2


Ashe moves to I7!

Ashe ignored her friend's 'tsking', running off once again, this time just barely out of sight. Even though her friend had done a good job over here, they couldn't be too careful, maybe something was waiting for them. She had to make sure that they weren't forgetting any spirits in the shadows or stone creatures in the dark.

Ashe *Flametongue*
Hp: 9/15
Mp: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Masquerade on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:21 am

S-Ability Vicinal Energy activates! [+2 MP Recovered]

MP: 10/30

Daniel waits.

Finally, the number of enemies had been significantly reduced. His allies could rest a bit more easily now, and there wasn't much worry regarding severe wounds. He decided to take a brief reprieve to focus on drawing in spare energy that he could store for later usage should one of his allies fall into a dangerous state once again.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Durn on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:03 am

Aria waits.

Aria's frustration grew weaker and weaker, the situation gradually becoming more and more tame. The thought remained, though, What would happen if lighting the flames caused a trap to activate? It might kill us instantly, even... She shook her head in disbelief, No... We just need to be prepared, that's all! She examined the room. It was a wide, spacious room with little inside of it, save a small pillar in the center of the farthest wall. Perhaps something would come from the roof?

Encounter: 001
The Gates of Freyja


Location -- Seria : The Folkvangr : Freyja Ruins : Vestibule

Objectives: Defeat the enemies!

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cgXqB2ZUDY

Atmosphere: It's pitch black! [Cannot see past cells illuminated by Light Sources]


{f} { } { } {w} { } { } { } { } { } A
{f} { } { } {w} { } { } { } { } { } B
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{f} { } { } {N} { } { } { } { } { } G
{f} {2} {L} { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{f} { } { } { } { } { } {S} { } { } I
{f} { } {A} {D} {t} { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Stonevessel (1) takes 12 damage! (Anemone)

Stonevessel (1) takes 4 damage! (Lacie)

Stonevessel (1) takes 7 damage! (Lacie, Critical)


- - - - -

~ Neutral Phase 7 ~

N/A

~ Enemy Phase 7 ~

Stonevessel (2) attacks Lacie!

Lacie takes 1 damage!

Stonevessel (2) waits.

~ Calculation Phase 7 ~

N/A

{f} { } { } {w} { } { } { } { } { } A
{f} { } { } {w} { } { } { } { } { } B
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{f} { } { } {N} { } { } { } { } { } G
{f} {2} {L} { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{f} { } { } { } { } { } {S} { } { } I
{f} { } {A} {D} {t} { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Stonevessel:
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Elemental Weaknesses: Wind, Water

Available Achievements:

LIGHTS OUT: Defeat both Foxtail Shades without activating their S-Ability. [10 Points]


Aria (Enchantress) *Enchanting Formation*
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 6/30
Atk: 0
Def: 1
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Lacie (Blue Knight)
Lvl: 1
HP: 8/20
MP: 7/15
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 3

Ashe (Spellblade) *Flametongue*
Lvl: 1
HP: 9/15
MP: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 3

Anemone (Jian Dou Shi)
Lvl: 1
HP: 15/20
MP: 7/15
Atk: 8
Def: 2
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 4

Daniel (Priest)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 10/30
Atk: 0
Def: 1
Int: 6
Spr: 3
Move: 2

Stonevessel *KO*
Lvl: 1
HP: 0/30

Stonevessel (2)
Lvl: 1
HP: 30/30
MP: 2/30
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Stonevessel *Perfect Kill*
Lvl: 1
HP: 0/30

Stonevessel *Perfect Kill*
Lvl: 1
HP: 0/30

Foxtail Shade *KO*
HP: 0/10

Foxtail Shade *Perfect Kill*
HP: 0/10

{w} - Wall
HP: 10
Def: 5
Spr: 0

{t} - Torch on a Pedestal
Trigger Command: Pick Up Torch
- Allows the user to emit Light cells two blocks out. Cannot activate A-Abilites while carrying the torch.

{p} - Pedestal
HP: 10
Def: 3
Spr: 0
Trigger Command: Set Down Torch
- Allows a player currently carrying a torch to place it back onto the Pedestal.

{~} - Water

{~} - Oil
Trigger Command: Set Aflame
- Allows a player currently carrying a torch to light the trail of oil ablaze.


~Player Phase 8~

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Zerifachias on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:10 am

Lacie saw the stonevessel reach out with it's hand at her. Before it could slam it's hand on her head, Lacie took her silver sword and swung it up, impaling the stonevessel's hand with the tip of her silver sword. The recoil hurt her shoulder a little, but Lacie ignored the pain and instead kicked the stonevessel's arm away from her body. Lacie followed her momentum and allowed it to swing her entire body around so she could slash widely at the rock creature.

Sparks flew from the contact between the silver sword and the hardened rock. Lacie growled and put extra force into her blade, trying her best to put even a little dent in the incredibly thick rock armor. As Lacie's silver sword flew back to Lacie side, she noticed a tiny indentation where her silver sword had sliced through the rock. A grin played across Lacie's lips, she was doing damage to the stonevessel, she was weakening it. That much she could tell.

Lacie attacks Stonevessel (2)! 6 Atk DMG! 2 hits!

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16211
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Kurio on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:22 am

Anemone moves to cell I-2

One left, then she could go back to messing with Ashe. The thought of that was more than enough to give Anemone a good motivation and she took off yet again. All this running was tiring her out, but it'll be over soon. The Duelist swung her two swords to slash across the hard rock surface of the stone sentry, chipping off more pieces of rock. Now was just a matter of wearing it down, and with the blond woman's help it shouldn't be too difficult.

Anemone attacks Stonevessel (2). 8 ATK damage per hit, 2 hits

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Silver on Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:24 pm

Ashe *Flametongue*
Hp: 9/15
Mp: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2


Ashe moves to G8!

Ashe ran further into the darkness, with little more than the fiery blade to keep her from fumbling around mindlessly. It didn't take her long before she finally reached what she had been looking for. Unlike last time, she saw the watery looking substance on the ground, setting it on fire the moment she was in position.

Ashe sets cell G9 aflame!

Ashe *Flametongue*
Hp: 9/15
Mp: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Masquerade on Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:22 pm

S-Ability Vicinal Energy activates! [+2 MP Recovered]

MP: 12/30

Once again, Daniel withheld from casting another spell, allowing his collection of stray mana to continue uninterrupted. He closed his eyes as he felt the energy filling his staff, though not truly. What once great power the staff once possessed was gone for good. It merely now served as a tool direct his own mana to do his bidding. It seemed as though everyone was doing all right; no need to rush about healing. And thus he kept calm and quiet.

Daniel waits.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Durn on Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:49 pm

Aria waits.

Eying the priest's actions, Aria wondered, How can he conserve his mana so effectively? Let's see... She scratched the tip of her chin in confusion, fixated upon his staff, ... It seems as though he's using his staff to gather mana, but from where? Removing a pencil from the folds of her sashes, Aria opened her grimoire to a blank page and began to draw. After completing several lines which all diverted from a central point on the page, she glanced at Daniel once more. Perhaps he's drawing in particles of mana that freely float around the air? Aria drew a circle in the center of the page, at the exact point where the lines intersected, Maybe I could attempt to do that... with our foes?

Encounter: 001
The Gates of Freyja


Location -- Seria : The Folkvangr : Freyja Ruins : Vestibule

Objectives: Defeat the enemies!

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cgXqB2ZUDY

Atmosphere: It's pitch black! [Cannot see past cells illuminated by Light Sources]


{f} { } { } {w} {~} {w} { } { } {f} A
{f} { } { } {w} {w} {w} { } { } {f} B
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {f} C
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {f} D
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {f} E
{f} { } { } { } {T} { } { } { } {f} F
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } {S} {f} G
{f} {2} {L} { } { } { } { } { } {f} H
{f} {N} { } { } { } { } { } { } {f} I
{f} { } {A} {D} {t} { } { } { } {f} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Ashe sets the oil aflame!

As the flames on the right end of the vestibule grew, a clicking noise emitted from a single tile on the roof of the chamber. Slipping back like a window, the tile opened wide. With a loud, echoing collision, a gilded, pine chest appeared before the party, a large, gold keyhole protruding from its front side.

A Locked Chest appears in cell F5!

Stonevessel (2) takes 6 damage! (Anemone)

Stonevessel (2) takes 2 damage! (Lacie)


- - - - -

~ Neutral Phase 8 ~

N/A

~ Enemy Phase 8 ~

Stonevessel (2) attacks Anemone

Anemone takes 3 damage!

Stonevessel (2) waits.

~ Calculation Phase 8 ~

N/A

{f} { } { } {w} {~} {w} { } { } {f} A
{f} { } { } {w} {w} {w} { } { } {f} B
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {f} C
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {f} D
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {f} E
{f} { } { } { } {T} { } { } { } {f} F
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } {S} {f} G
{f} {2} {L} { } { } { } { } { } {f} H
{f} {N} { } { } { } { } { } { } {f} I
{f} { } {A} {D} {t} { } { } { } {f} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Stonevessel:
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Elemental Weaknesses: Wind, Water

Available Achievements:

LIGHTS OUT: Defeat both Foxtail Shades without activating their S-Ability. [10 Points]


Aria (Enchantress) *Enchanting Formation*
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 6/30
Atk: 0
Def: 1
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Lacie (Blue Knight)
Lvl: 1
HP: 8/20
MP: 7/15
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 3

Ashe (Spellblade) *Flametongue*
Lvl: 1
HP: 9/15
MP: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 3

Anemone (Jian Dou Shi)
Lvl: 1
HP: 12/20
MP: 7/15
Atk: 8
Def: 2
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 4

Daniel (Priest)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 12/30
Atk: 0
Def: 1
Int: 6
Spr: 3
Move: 2

Stonevessel *KO*
Lvl: 1
HP: 0/30

Stonevessel (2)
Lvl: 1
HP: 22/30
MP: 2/30
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Stonevessel *Perfect Kill*
Lvl: 1
HP: 0/30

Stonevessel *Perfect Kill*
Lvl: 1
HP: 0/30

Foxtail Shade *KO*
HP: 0/10

Foxtail Shade *Perfect Kill*
HP: 0/10

{w} - Wall
HP: 10
Def: 5
Spr: 0

{t} - Torch on a Pedestal
Trigger Command: Pick Up Torch
- Allows the user to emit Light cells two blocks out. Cannot activate A-Abilites while carrying the torch.

{p} - Pedestal
HP: 10
Def: 3
Spr: 0
Trigger Command: Set Down Torch
- Allows a player currently carrying a torch to place it back onto the Pedestal.

{~} - Water

{~} - Oil
Trigger Command: Set Aflame
- Allows a player currently carrying a torch to light the trail of oil ablaze.


~Player Phase 9~

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Silver on Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:56 pm

Ashe *Flametongue*
Hp: 9/15
Mp: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2


Ashe moves to G5!

"Seems there was point in this."

Ashe spoke mostly to herself as she strode over to the chest that had appeared in the center of the now fully lit up room. Her actions previously had been helpful after all, and who knew what the chest had in it. When she finally reached the old wooden container, she reached into a small pouch at her side, pulling out a key. Jamming it in the lock, she turned it and listened for a click, which came almost immediately. Lifting the chest lid, she reached her free hand in and pulled out the contents of the chest.

Ashe opens Chest F5!

Ashe *Flametongue*
Hp: 9/15
Mp: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Zerifachias on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:01 pm

Lacie saw the other woman with the dual swords also attack the stonevessel. Somehow, the rock creature's attention was drawn away from Lacie and it's target chanced to the other warrior. How convenient. Lacie didn't want to take any more damage warding off the stonevessel's attacks. It would be a severe waste of her energy now that the beast was nearly defeated.

Drawing her silver sword up once more, Lacie slashed away at the dent she had made earlier. Sparks flew from her blade as she carved into the indentation with a heavy amount of force. With two of those attacks, Lacie carved an even larger line into the stonevessel, once again weakening it's defenses.

Lacie attacks Stonevessel (2)! 6 Atk DMG! (Effective)

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16211
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:46 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum