Something of Revolution

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Kurio on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:46 pm

"Oof..."

Anemone grunted as she reeled back and fell on her back from punch in the gut by the rock sentry. It had hurt and knocked the air out of her for a moment, but that was not enough to keep Anemone down. She quickly got up, and gave the stone sentry back what she got, twice.

"What's wrong? Your hits are awfully weak now. Don't tell me you're tired." Anemone said to the stone sentry.

Anemone attacks Stonevessel (2). 8 ATK damage per hit, 2 hits

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Durn on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:53 pm

** I know you all wold like to move on, so I won't be forcing Masq to make another post explaining how Daniel waits. For a similar reason, I will not be posting either.

Encounter: 001
The Gates of Freyja


Location -- Seria : The Folkvangr : Freyja Ruins : Vestibule

Objectives: Defeat the enemies!

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cgXqB2ZUDY

Atmosphere: It's pitch black! [Cannot see past cells illuminated by Light Sources]


{f} { } { } {w} {~} {w} { } { } {f} A
{f} { } { } {w} {w} {w} { } { } {f} B
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {f} C
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {f} D
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {f} E
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {f} F
{f} { } { } { } {S} { } { } { } {f} G
{f} {2} {L} { } { } { } { } { } {f} H
{f} {N} { } { } { } { } { } { } {f} I
{f} { } {A} {D} {t} { } { } { } {f} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Ashe opens Locked Chest (F5)!

Ironvine is added to the Inventory!


Stonevessel (2) takes 6 damage! (Anemone)

Stonevessel (2) takes 2 damage! (Lacie)


- - - - -

~ Neutral Phase 9 ~

N/A

~ Enemy Phase 9 ~

Stonevessel (2) attacks Anemone

Anemone takes 3 damage!

Stonevessel (2) waits.

~ Calculation Phase 9 ~

N/A

{f} { } { } {w} {~} {w} { } { } {f} A
{f} { } { } {w} {w} {w} { } { } {f} B
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {f} C
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {f} D
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {f} E
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {f} F
{f} { } { } { } {S} { } { } { } {f} G
{f} {2} {L} { } { } { } { } { } {f} H
{f} {N} { } { } { } { } { } { } {f} I
{f} { } {A} {D} {t} { } { } { } {f} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Stonevessel:
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Elemental Weaknesses: Wind, Water

Available Achievements:

LIGHTS OUT: Defeat both Foxtail Shades without activating their S-Ability. [10 Points]


Aria (Enchantress) *Enchanting Formation*
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 6/30
Atk: 0
Def: 1
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Lacie (Blue Knight)
Lvl: 1
HP: 8/20
MP: 7/15
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 3

Ashe (Spellblade) *Flametongue*
Lvl: 1
HP: 9/15
MP: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 3

Anemone (Jian Dou Shi)
Lvl: 1
HP: 9/20
MP: 7/15
Atk: 8
Def: 2
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 4

Daniel (Priest)
Lvl: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 14/30
Atk: 0
Def: 1
Int: 6
Spr: 3
Move: 2

Stonevessel *KO*
Lvl: 1
HP: 0/30

Stonevessel (2)
Lvl: 1
HP: 14/30
MP: 2/30
Atk: 5
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Stonevessel *Perfect Kill*
Lvl: 1
HP: 0/30

Stonevessel *Perfect Kill*
Lvl: 1
HP: 0/30

Foxtail Shade *KO*
HP: 0/10

Foxtail Shade *Perfect Kill*
HP: 0/10

{w} - Wall
HP: 10
Def: 5
Spr: 0

{t} - Torch on a Pedestal
Trigger Command: Pick Up Torch
- Allows the user to emit Light cells two blocks out. Cannot activate A-Abilites while carrying the torch.

{p} - Pedestal
HP: 10
Def: 3
Spr: 0
Trigger Command: Set Down Torch
- Allows a player currently carrying a torch to place it back onto the Pedestal.

{~} - Water

{~} - Oil
Trigger Command: Set Aflame
- Allows a player currently carrying a torch to light the trail of oil ablaze.


~Player Phase 10~

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Silver on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:58 pm

Ashe *Flametongue*
Hp: 9/15
Mp: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2


Ashe moves to G2!

Stowing whatever the contents of the chest was into a larger pouch on her back, Ashe turned to where her allies were fighting the stone. They still hadn't brought it down yet? Well, it was stone... maybe she should have been helping instead. Rolling her eyes at the thought, she was happy with what she had spent her time doing. Besides, she could help out now, and so she rushed over and struck the stone with the same fiery blade.

Ashe attacks Stonvessel (2)!
(Damage: 100% Atk/Effect: Burn 25%/Element: Fire)

Ashe's S-Ability, Elemental Advantage increases damage output by 20%!

Ashe *Flametongue*
Hp: 9/15
Mp: 12/20
Atk: 6
Def: 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2


Last edited by SilverStorm on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Masquerade on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:59 pm

S-Ability Vicinal Energy activates! [+2 MP Recovered]

MP: 14/30

Daniel moves to I4.

Daniel took a step forward. His commander was glancing at him a lot and scribbling something down. It was quite unnerving. Smiling uneasily, Daniel drew in some more mana from the immediate vicinity and took a deep breath. It was time. "Your life is nothing now, empty vessel. Let it go to where it is needed. RELINQUISH." A surprisingly fierce look crossed Daniel's visage for but a mere second as he pointed his staff at the last remaining creature. A thick, misty, teal aura appeared around the enemy and pulled upwards, almost as if trying to rip something away from the creature. The aura remained after the main attack, though it was a lot less dense.

Daniel uses Divert Retraction on Stonevessel (2)! 7 Dmg! (INT) [Chance of Sap][Sap Dmg dealt recovered as HP (if Sap)]

MP: 0/30

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Zerifachias on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:04 pm

Lacie attacks Stonevessel (2)! 6 Atk DMG. 2 hits. (Effective)

"The end is nigh!" Lacie suddenly declared, taking her silver sword and slicing at the stonevessel once more with great force, even more sparks flying off of her silver blade, deepening the dent she had been carving even more. Then, Lacie grabbed the silver sword with both of her hands, and using her momentum from her previous strike, Lacie swung around and slashed through the dent again, the silver sword carving into the stone and nearly cutting the entire thing in half.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Kurio on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:11 pm

Anemone managed to block the attack with her arm to avoid having to endure another punch in the gut. Even though she could quickly recover from a punch in the gut, having the air knocked out of her did not feel good in the slightest. Shaking off the numbing feeling in her arm after blocking the attack, Anemone slashed twice at the stone sentry twice with the curved sword she held in her left hand.

Anemone attacks Stonevessel (2). 8 ATK damage per hit, 2 hits

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Durn on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:56 pm

Stonevessel (2) takes 15 damage!

Stonevessel (2) is KO'd!


{f} { } { } {w} {~} {w} { } { } {f} A
{f} { } { } {w} {w} {w} { } { } {f} B
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {f} C
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {f} D
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {f} E
{f} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {f} F
{f} {S} { } { } { } { } { } { } {f} G
{f} { } {L} { } { } { } { } { } {f} H
{f} {N} { } {D} { } { } { } { } {f} I
{f} { } {A} { } {t} { } { } { } {f} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


All enemies have been defeated!

Event 001: COMPLETE!!

Music
: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxZN2wgE79s

EXPERIENCE
:

+4 - Stonevessel Perfect Kill x2
+2 - Stonevessel x2
+2 - Foxtail Shade Perfect Kill x1
+1 - Foxtail Shade x1
+2 - No Items used
+2 - No D-Abiliites used
+1 - Treasure obtained

TOTAL EXP GAIN: 14

Aria: 0/10 ---> 14/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
1 Skill Point gained!
Next Level: 4/10

Lacie: 0/10 ---> 14/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
1 Skill Point gained!
Next Level: 4/10

Ashe: 0/10 ---> 14/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
1 Skill Point gained!
Next Level: 4/10

Anemone: 0/10 ---> 14/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
1 Skill Point gained!
Next Level: 4/10

Daniel: 0/10 ---> 14/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
1 Skill Point gained!
Next Level: 4/10

GOLD FOUND: 140

ITEMS FOUND:

Stonevessel Loot:
- Mana Essence x2
- Earth Essence x1
- Chipped Rock x1
Foxtail Shade Loot:
- Tuft of Black Fur x2
- Potion x1

AFFINITY GAINED:
- One, if you really think you deserved it.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the final golem disjointed, the sounds of its lifeless, stone limbs crashing against the ground echoed throughout the vestibule. Almost as if it were in response to the echo, two large doors on the other end of the room sluggishly creaked open. A result of the doors' obnoxious movements, ample amounts of gravel and dirt fell from the ceiling. Occasionally, even a boulder-sized stone would collapse right in front of the party's eyes, though none of them close enough to cause the party damage.

As the rumbling ceased, so did the movements of the dangerous debris. Behind the left door lie the dim radiance of six torches, all securely fastened within holders placed upon the walls. The torches were arranged in two rows of three, approximately six inches spanning the distance between each torch.

Behind the right door, on the other hand, existed only three torches, fastened in place similarly to the other wall of torches. However, these torches were arranged in the form of a triangle, each torch marking an endpoint of the figure.

Although the walls, upon which the torches were placed, appeared to be fairly close to the twin gates, both of them appeared to veer off in a direction other than straight ahead. The leftmost path turned to the left; likewise, the rightmost path twisted to the right.

"Before we continue," Aria began, "I believe it would be a good idea to introduce ourselves to each other. Although Miss Lacie has already done us this deed, I feel rude for not giving her my name in return." Her visage illuminated by the gentle, orange flames, the enchantress's eyes quickly examined the expedition, "I am Aria Eivstraelis. I look forward to working with you all in the future."

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Silver on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:07 pm

Making her way back over to the rest of the party, Ashe chose to stick closer to Ane rather than mingle with the rest of the group. Though she could still hear and speak to the rest of the group, she wasn't up for more than a few quick words. Honestly she didn't see the need to share details with the group, even though something told her they would be working together for quite awhile. Extinguishing the flames surrounding her blade, she put the metal away, nodding at the enchantress. Might as well share a little about herself at the very least.

"Ashe Valentine. Second in command of the guild, Elementi."

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Kurio on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:31 pm

"And you can call me Anemone, or Ane for short, a name representing the most beautiful flower."

Anemone spoke up after Ashe. If even someone as anti-social and serious as Ashe thought it'd be good to introduce herself to them, then Anemone saw no point in not to. Not that it mattered anyway, since the girl was going to introduce herself whether Ashe did or didn't. It didn't hurt to add a few more details too, like Ashe did.

"And I'm a Recruit of guild Elementi, and..." Anemone added as she reached and wrapped an arm around Ashe's waist, pulling her closer, "The lover of the guild's Second in Command."

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Masquerade on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:53 pm

Now that the threats had finally been taken care of, Daniel took another deep breath, but this one was a lot more calming. It seemed that everyone was going to be working together after all. He approached his commander and stood next to her, bowing his head slightly to the others. He wasn't sure what to say. He noted how exceptionally adept they all were. It would be nice to have them as companions in the dangerous ruins. Oh, the danger. He winced slightly.

"Daniel Caldwell, currently immediate subordinate to Commander Aria in regards to this mission," he introduced himself in his firm, yet quiet tone. "It shall be a pleasure working with you all, and we as members of the Royal Army respect and value your cooperation." With that said, he took a step back, and let whatever commenced....commence.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Zerifachias on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:19 am

"It is very nice to finally meet you all properly," Lacie said, her voice returning to it's normal, gentle tone. During the battle, she had been quite fierce, but now that it was over, there was no need for such hostile emotions. Lacie placed her hand on her chest and smiled, "I am Lacie of Szolhas. You might have heard of me as the Blue Knight of Seria."

"Now that we've all been properly introduced, it seems that we have a choice to make,"
Lacie diverted everyone's attention to the two open doors, each one leading down a different path into the ruins. "From my own research, there should be a place like this where the path splits, but beyond that, I know nothing of these ruins except that the deeper you go, the more dangerous it is." Lacie paused a moment before adding, "But we could always come back to this point if we desire to search both paths."

"I remain neutral on the path to choose,"
Lacie said confidently, "I will leave that decision for you, Commander Aria."

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Durn on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:35 am

"The Blue Knight of Seria, you say?" Aria repeated, "I'd love to speak with you about that, but now's not the time for idle chatter." She stored the piece of information in her mind, now knowing what she was dealing with. This woman could be of great help to the expedition, though she has an infamous history with The Exalted One. It would be best to stay on her good side, for now. Aria didn't want to make unnecessary confrontations, especially at a time like this.

"I personally have no predilection toward either door, as I don't recognize the significance of either torch arrangements. Though, if I were to choose, I suppose I'd travel the left path." Aria determined, having no information to back up her answer. The enchantress's eyes narrowed as she examined the doors; it had been too dark for her to see them during the battle. Now, however, one could clearly see that the marks and notches on the doors were identical.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Zerifachias on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:38 pm

The Royal Army commander, Aria, had reacted in a good way to Lacie. Lacie was glad that the commander's head was calm and in control. The last thing this party needed was a leader with a temper. If that had been the case, Lacie would not have hesitated to strike Aria down where she stood.

"There are many different types of magic circles," Lacie said, "And a triangle of torches like the one in the right room is probably one of them." Lacie then took another look at the right hand room, frowning at it. "My knowledge of magic circles is lacking, though, so that room might just be a trap. There could be many rooms such as those, so it would be best to stick together."

"I'm willing to follow under your direction for now, Commander Aria. It is most important to stay unified in our decision making, lest we become prey to beasts in our confusion."

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Durn on Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:03 pm

"Then, are there no objections?" Aria spoke, waiting through an extensive silence before approaching the left door. The party followed Aria silently, cautiously entering the hallway with the six torches. Gazing down the lengthy hallway, which was brightly illuminated by a series of torches, the enchantress proceeded slowly, but surely. As the party grew closer and closer to the first turn in the hall, a loud, unnerving scream of fright broke the silence.

"That sounded like..." Aria murmured under her breath, her pace slowly beginning to quicken, "... my men! They must be in danger!" Her gentle shuffle transformed into a hastened sprint. Aria recklessly turned the first corner, arriving at another large room. This room, however, was already brightly lit, unlike the previous room. In addition, moss and other types of natural growths coated a significant amount of the room. Though she hadn't paid much attention to it, Aria noticed that the hallway gradually became more and more unkempt as she walked through it. This room, however, garnered more flowers and vines than even the hallway had. She assumed it would only get thicker as the party dove deeper into the ruins.

There were two walls protruding from the sides of the room. Both walls appeared to be fairly thin, decorated by a pair of mossy, cracked, stone hands, palms facing outward toward Aria. In the center of the room, two large, crimson flowers stood. Behind them, a gentle stream of water flowed from behind the protruding walls. What caught her eye the most, though, was a large exit at the other end of the room. Peering through the darkness beyond the exit, Aria caught a glimpse of her three men.

"Church, are you okay?!" She shouted at the man's backside, which remained unresponsive. As Aria stepped foot into the room, the large gate at the other end of the room closed tightly. The stream of water manifested into a spheroidal formation, which quickly sprouted countless, tendril-like appendages. The two flowers blossomed into a mass of living vines, moss, and blood soaked thorns; finally, the pairs of hands ejected from their respective walls - hovering quietly in the air.

Encounter: 002
The Branching Paths - Left Door


Location -- Seria : The Folkvangr : Freyja Ruins : Corridors

Objectives: Defeat the enemies!

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cgXqB2ZUDY

Atmosphere: Moist [+10% Water / -10% Fire]


{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } {1} { } { } { } { } C
{w} {w} {w} { } { } { } {w} {w} {w} D
{w} {3} {w} {B} { } { } {w} {4} {w} E
{2} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {5} F
{w} { } { } {6} { } {7} { } { } {w} G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {A} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Available Achievements:

N/A


Aria (Enchantress)
Lvl: 2
HP: 15/15
MP: 30/30
Atk: 0
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Aquavessel (1)
Lvl: 2
HP: 30/30
MP: 40/40
Atk: 0
Def: 2
Int: 7
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Earthen Hand (2)
Lvl: 2
HP: 25/25
MP: 30/30
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Earthen Hand (3)
Lvl: 2
HP: 25/25
MP: 30/30
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Earthen Hand (4)
Lvl: 2
HP: 25/25
MP: 30/30
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Earthen Hand (5)
Lvl: 2
HP: 25/25
MP: 30/30
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Ruin Overgrowth (6)
Lvl: 1
HP: 15/15
MP: 30/30
Atk: 6
Def: 2
Int: 2
Spr: 1
Move: 0

Ruin Overgrowth (7)
Lvl: 1
HP: 15/15
MP: 30/30
Atk: 6
Def: 2
Int: 2
Spr: 1
Move: 0

{w} - Wall
HP: 10
Def: 5
Spr: 0

{ } - Shallow Water


You may start in rows I-J.

Aria starts at J9.

"Give them back!"
Aria shouted at the numerous beasts. Although she didn't really expect a response, she continued to speak, "If you creatures lay a finger on any of them, I'll make myself responsible for slaughtering every last one of you!" The enchantress bellowed, ripping her grimoire from her satchel, "I'll bring these ruins down! Until I get my men back, I'll raze every last obstacle in my path!" Her voice cracked with frustration, her eyes red with tears, "While they're working under my command, they absolutely will not die!"

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Silver on Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:15 pm

Ashe starts at J4!

Ashe had been slightly displeased with Ane's introduction, but she thought little of it as the group did not react. They mostly likely figured that it was a joke or they obviously had no interest in whether or not it was the truth. Pushing the thought from her mind, she too bolted with the rest of the party when the screams were heard from deeper in the ruins.

Having watched the enemies appear, she dashed away from the group and over closer to the opposition. If they wanted a fight, then a fight they would get. Drawing her blade, she pointed it at the nearest creature, swinging it a couple times. From what she could tell from the rather difficulty in slashing and the water around in general, using fire probably wouldn't be a good idea.

Good thing she had another skill up her sleeve.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Zerifachias on Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:02 pm

Lacie took a quick step forward, shortening the distance she would have to take later to get to her enemies. Her silver sword slipped out of her sheath silently, the difference between her old sword and the new one was obvious. The blade reflected light with a clear, crisp shine and a small vine hung from the end of the hilt. Lacie could feel how much more smoothly it moved through the air as she prepared herself to attack.

"Do not worry, Commander Aria," Lacie said calmly, "It is important for you to remain cool and collected, your very career as a commander of the army depends on how well you do with these situations." Lacie glanced back at Aria for only an instant before placing her gaze where it should be, at the enemy. "I can't tell you how many times a commander of the Royal Army fell to my knees because of their inability to cope with certain situations. If you can't handle this much, then I will take over command. By force if necessary."

Lacie starts at I-6

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Kurio on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:48 pm

Anemone starts at cell J-5

After just sheathing her swords for a short moment, Anemone had to draw them again as she followed the Royal Army commander toward the direction where the scream came from. The foreign girl watched with amusement, as well as a bit of confusion, as Aria lose her calm collected demeanor, which was replaced by shouting and screaming at these things that probably wouldn't even understand it. Why was she worrying so much about her subordinates?

" Whoa, calm down girl," Anemone said, taking arms beside her guild commander and twirling her swords in her hands, "You can have your revenge in a sec but don't go screaming your vocal chords out."

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Masquerade on Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:10 pm

Daniel starts at J8.

"If we can rescue them from the clutches of the monsters, I may be able to bring them back from the abyss, assuming the bodies are still intact, Commander," Daniel stated firmly, his gaze focused on his fallen comrades. They were innocent and good men. He could tell that his commander was distressed, and so was he, despite not really socializing with them. They were still valuable allies. To lose them now would be a dire setback. The ruins were proving to be rather dangerous after all. Daniel clutched his staff tightly. Could he really do it though? Could he use his unknown power to bring back the dead, should his comrades really have been gripped by the icy hands of the reaper?

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Durn on Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:47 pm

Encounter: 002
The Branching Paths - Left Door


Location -- Seria : The Folkvangr : Freyja Ruins : Corridors

Objectives: Defeat the enemies!

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cgXqB2ZUDY

Atmosphere: Moist [+10% Water / -10% Fire]


{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } {1} { } { } { } { } C
{w} {w} {w} { } { } { } {w} {w} {w} D
{w} {3} {w} {B} { } { } {w} {4} {w} E
{2} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {5} F
{w} { } { } {6} { } {7} { } { } {w} G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } I
{ } { } { } {S} {N} { } { } {D} {A} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Available Achievements:

N/A


Aria (Enchantress)
Lvl: 2
HP: 15/15
MP: 30/30
Atk: 0
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Lacie (Blue Knight)
Lvl: 2
HP: 25/25
MP: 15/15
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 3

Ashe (Spellblade)
Lvl: 2
HP: 20/20
MP: 20/20
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 3
Move: 3

Anemone (Jian Dou Shi)
Lvl: 2
HP: 25/25
MP: 15/15
Atk: 9
Def: 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 4

Daniel (Priest)
Lvl: 2
HP: 15/15
MP: 30/30
Atk: 0
Def: 2
Int: 7
Spr: 3
Move: 2

Aquavessel (1)
Lvl: 2
HP: 30/30
MP: 40/40
Atk: 0
Def: 2
Int: 7
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Earthen Hand (2)
Lvl: 2
HP: 25/25
MP: 30/30
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Earthen Hand (3)
Lvl: 2
HP: 25/25
MP: 30/30
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Earthen Hand (4)
Lvl: 2
HP: 25/25
MP: 30/30
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Earthen Hand (5)
Lvl: 2
HP: 25/25
MP: 30/30
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Ruin Overgrowth (6)
Lvl: 1
HP: 15/15
MP: 30/30
Atk: 6
Def: 2
Int: 2
Spr: 1
Move: 0

Ruin Overgrowth (7)
Lvl: 1
HP: 15/15
MP: 30/30
Atk: 6
Def: 2
Int: 2
Spr: 1
Move: 0

{w} - Wall
HP: 10
Def: 5
Spr: 0

{ } - Shallow Water


~Player Phase 1~

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Zerifachias on Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:44 am

Almost immediately after she had settled in her spot, Lacie dashed forward with astonishing speed, her silver sword slipping through the air with abundant lightness, a small spark at the tip turning into a streamline of fire. Lacie slashed through the overgrowth of weeds and vines before her, the flame at the end of her blade resting on the growth for only a few seconds before erupting in a blast of fire that consumed the plant.

Lacie's fire was soon put out by the surrounding water and the moisture in the air. She frowned, feeling that her attack may not have been enough to completely kill the plant. "One of you," Lacie turned back to the others, "Finish this one up for me. I don't know if what I have already done was enough to kill it. The water around us may have saved it."

Lacie moves to G-7

Lacie uses Firespout Blade on Ruin Overgrowth (7)! 12 Atk Fire DMG! (Effective - Silver Sword)(Effective - Plant)

MP: 7/15


Last edited by Zerifachias on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Masquerade on Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:59 am

Daniel moves to J6.

"If you so desire," Daniel said and swiftly stepped over to where Lacie was standing, taking a stance behind her. The priest pierced the air with his staff, thrusting it upwards. A glowing energy began to gather at the tip and the air began to distort. "Say farewell to clarity," he murmured as the gathering of energy finally reached its climax and shot forth at a downwards angle towards the plant monster. Now the air began to distort around it, aiming to impair its judgement severely, if it hadn't already perished.

Daniel casts Advent Diversion on Ruin Overgrowth (7)! 8 Dmg! (INT) [Chance of Confusion][Attacks made by Confused target against self or allies are automatically critical]

MP: 20/30


_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Kurio on Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:47 pm

Anemone moves to cell G-5

Anemone didn't have to move much before coming within striking distance of the overgrown plant. One of her swords was raised high up in the air, and was brought down on the plant. To her suprise, the plant was rather resilient and it proved to be quite difficult to cut. Taking a deep breath Anemone swung her second sword horizontally with as much force as she could and made a clean cut on it, still not enough to finish it, however.

"Ashe, come on, help me." Anemone said, turning back and giving her guild commander a wink.

Yasa attacks Ruin Overgrowth (6). 9 ATK damage per hit, 2 hits

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Silver on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:13 pm

Ashe
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 3


Ashe moves to H4!

Ashe attacks Ruin Overgrowth (6)!

(Damage: 100% Atk/Effect: --/Element: --)

Ane had rushed forward before Ashe had the chance to jump forward at the nearest enemy. Nodding in response to her request, Ashe followed quickly, not needing to be told twice. Reaching the nearly defeated beast, Ashe purposefully missed a horizontal strike only to thrust through the plant.

Ashe
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 20/20
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 3

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Durn on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:54 pm

Aria casts Enchanting Formation: Hydro Ring!

A ring of water forms beneath Aria!

MP: 22/30


"I have the situation under control, worry not." Aria began, stiffening her posture and reclaiming her composure, "It's just me being loud and obnoxious." She took another deep sigh, her eyes wandering nervously. Truthfully (and quite obviously), she cared a little bit too much about her recruits - well aware that they were soldiers, a profession in which one is well prepared to die. Even so, Aria could not allow a single death, her style and personality conflicting with the concept greatly.

Shifting through the pages of her grimoire, Aria sighted her designated spell, stopping the flow of pages with her left pointer finger. With the same finger and her thumb, she flipped the page to reach the appropriate image - the same circle traced in the previous chamber. Repeating her actions with ease, Aria once again carved a small indention around her petit stature. Aria's eyes glancing over her spell, she observed as still water filled the indention to the brim.

Aria waits.

Encounter: 002
The Branching Paths - Left Door


Location -- Seria : The Folkvangr : Freyja Ruins : Corridors

Objectives: Defeat the enemies!

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cgXqB2ZUDY

Atmosphere: Moist [+10% Water / -10% Fire]


{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } {1} { } { } { } { } C
{w} {w} {w} { } { } { } {w} {w} {w} D
{w} {3} {w} {B} { } { } {w} {4} {w} E
{2} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {5} F
{w} { } { } { } {N} { } {L} { } {w} G
{ } { } { } {S} { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I
{ } { } { } { } { } {D} { } { } {A} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Ruin Overgrowth (7) takes 13 damage! (Lacie)

Ruin Overgrowth (7) takes 7 damage! (Daniel)

Ruin Overgrowth (7) is KO'd!

Ruin Overgrowth (6) takes 14 damage! (Anemone)

Ruin Overgrowth (6) takes 4 damage! (Ashe)

Ruin Overgrowth (6) is KO'd!


A ring of water forms beneath Aria!

- - - - -

~ Neutral Phase 1 ~

N/A

~ Enemy Phase 1 ~

Aquavessel (1) casts Rough Waves!

Anemone takes 9 damage!

Aquavessel (1) waits.

MP: 28/40


Earthen Hand (2) moves to G2!

Earthen Hand (2) waits.


Earthen Hand (3) moves to F3!

Earthen Hand (3) waits.


Earthen Hand (4) moves F7!

Earthen Hand (4) attacks Lacie!

Lacie takes 1 damage!


Earthen Hand (5) moves to G8!

Earthen Hand (5) uses Flick on Lacie!

Lacie takes 1 damage!

Earthen Hand (5) uses Flick on Lacie!

Lacie takes 1 damage!

MP: 18/30

Water begins to seep into Earthen Hand (5)'s cracked surfaces!

Defense is decreased by 1!

~ Calculation Phase 1 ~

N/A

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } {1} { } { } { } { } C
{w} {w} {w} { } { } { } {w} {w} {w} D
{w} { } {w} {B} { } { } {w} { } {w} E
{ } { } {3} { } { } { } {4} { } { } F
{w} {2} { } { } {N} { } {L} {5} {w} G
{ } { } { } {S} { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I
{ } { } { } { } { } {D} { } { } {A} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Available Achievements:

N/A


Aria (Enchantress) *Enchanting Formation: Hydro Ring*
Lvl: 2
HP: 15/15
MP: 22/30
Atk: 0
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Lacie (Blue Knight)
Lvl: 2
HP: 22/25
MP: 7/15
Atk: 7
Def: 6
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 3

Ashe (Spellblade)
Lvl: 2
HP: 20/20
MP: 20/20
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 3
Move: 3

Anemone (Jian Dou Shi)
Lvl: 2
HP: 16/25
MP: 15/15
Atk: 9
Def: 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 4

Daniel (Priest)
Lvl: 2
HP: 15/15
MP: 20/30
Atk: 0
Def: 2
Int: 7
Spr: 3
Move: 2

Aquavessel (1)
Lvl: 2
HP: 30/30
MP: 28/40
Atk: 0
Def: 2
Int: 7
Spr: 4
Move: 2

Earthen Hand (2)
Lvl: 2
HP: 25/25
MP: 30/30
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Earthen Hand (3)
Lvl: 2
HP: 25/25
MP: 30/30
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Earthen Hand (4)
Lvl: 2
HP: 25/25
MP: 30/30
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Earthen Hand (5)
Lvl: 2
HP: 25/25
MP: 18/30
Atk: 6
Def: 4 ---> 3
Int: 0
Spr: 2
Move: 2

Ruin Overgrowth (6) *KO*
HP: 0/15

Ruin Overgrowth (7) *KO*
HP: 0/15

{w} - Wall
HP: 10
Def: 5
Spr: 0

{ } - Shallow Water


~Player Phase 2~

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:33 pm

"Good," Lacie nodded once, seeing that the overgrown, animated plants had been quickly taken care of. The watervessel creature was attacking, but Lacie seemed to be out of range of it's attacks for the moment. Either that, or the creature was more concerned with Anemone, as the other warrior had been attacked. Lacie then took notice of the rock creatures who had attacked her, one of them twice.

Her armor easily absorbed the blows, leaving Lacie with only a few small bruises that stung, but otherwise didn't really affect her. Lacie brushed off the dust from her armored dress and raised her silver sword. The water weakened the rock slightly, so she slammed her sword into one of the cracks, ripping it open as much as she could before her sword rebounded violently. Lacie absorbed the shock into her should and thrust her sword forward again, slamming the tip of the blade into the same crack, tearing it open even more.

Lacie attacks Earthen Hand (5) twice! 8 Atk DMG! 2 hits! (Effective)

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something of Revolution

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:36 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum