Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of a Dreamer - Iceweed Addiction

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tales of a Dreamer - Iceweed Addiction - Page 3 Empty Re: Tales of a Dreamer - Iceweed Addiction

Post by Masquerade Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:16 pm

Vance watched as Marigold entered with tea. He didn't really feel much like it, so he let it be for the moment and continued with his soup sheepishly. Nanaro helped herself to some soup as well, blowing on it to cool before taking a few sips herself. There was something that Marigold needed to explain, and it seemed rather important. She waved at Vance in a gesture for him to scoot over. As he did, she got settled onto the bed and gazed intently at Marigold.

"We're listening," Nanaro said kindly. "Whatever it is, I must say I'm curious at the least," she added. And it was true. What was it that they needed to talk about so desperately? Did it have something to do with the encounter with the dragon? If they hadn't ran into him, Marigold might not have even had to come all the way up to the mine. So what was it? She placed her soup on the table and grabbed a cup of tea, taking a few sips of that. It was still rather hot, but her mouth was becoming used to the scalding things she kept putting into it.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tales of a Dreamer - Iceweed Addiction - Page 3 Empty Re: Tales of a Dreamer - Iceweed Addiction

Post by Zerifachias Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:03 pm

"Well," Marigold started, taking a deep breath and looking over at Fu for a moment before redirecting her attention. "Fu was going to leave the two of you here to go out on your own and then come back down to me. But our plans have changed a little bit. We now must to move on from this place, to go to the Captial City and present our case to the government."

"See, getting attacked by a dragon is a pretty big deal," Fu added, Marigold was unable to tell if he was being sarcastic due to his weak voice. "It means that something is going on, either within the government or elsewhere. But since it was Ira, we have a feeling that something has gone wrong with the government."

"Ira also resides in Krephu," Marigold explained, "so other countries can't sway his favor. There's also the problem of his language towards me when I showed him my true form. 'The Manifestation of Ice, I've finally found you,' is what he told me."

"Which suggests that either Ira disliked her, or the person who is controlling him dislikes her." Fu finished up.

"Well, it's up to you two to decide. If at all possible, I'd like for the both of you to leave Krephu at once," Marigold told them, looking a bit saddened. "But that's up to you."

Choices:
+ Leave the continent and go back to Ermith.
+ Stay in Krephu and continue traveling.
+ Join Marigold and Fu in their travels.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:20 pm

"Absolutely not," stated Nanaro simply and firmly. Her eyes were closed as she took another sip of tea. "We're not leaving this continent, that's for sure." Never before had her and Vance abandoned an excursion, no matter what the circumstances happened to be. And that was certainly not about to change now. Even though she had almost lost her life in the battle against the dragon, she felt a strong endeavor to stay. It wasn't about just staying either. She ignored the look that Vance gave her; she knew that he knew exactly what she was thinking, not that it bothered her. Most of the time the fool was completely incapable of knowing what went through her mind.

"You want to go with them, is that it?" Vance asked, though it was definitely a rhetorical question. He already knew the answer...and of course she nodded her head in response. "I have to say my first instinct was to turn tail and run back home, but if you want to go with them, I'm certainly not going to let you go without me," he said and smiled at her causing her to roll her eyes. "Don't tell me you wanted to get away from me after all the time we've been going on adventures and stuff?" His question was accompanied by an expression of complete surprise mixed with anguish.

"Do us all a favor and shut up please," she merely stated, her voice devoid of emotion, and her eyes not even deigning to rest upon his face. "It's as he says. We're definitely not leaving the continent, so might as well do something meaningful with our time here and help you guys out. If you don't mind having us along, that is. To be honest, I want to get stronger. I never want to feel as helpless as I did...ever." Her eyes shot to the side as flashbacks of herself curled up into a little ball, surrounded by raging flames popped up in her mind. "I know going with you two will help with that. Oh, and Vance needs to get stronger too. He's a weakling." She said nothing as she heard a sigh escape Vance's mouth.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:02 pm

Chapter One: Capital City Bound

"I think it's been decided," Fu sighed, downing the rest of the soup and taking a large gulp of the tea, ignoring his burning tongue. "And if that's the case, then we should get going very soon."

"Tomorrow, Fu," Marigold glared at the man who was attempting to recover from a near-death experience. She placed her hands on his chest and pushed him back down on the bed, despite his weak protest. "Ira is frozen in ice that I created in my Manifestation form. With my full power at that. He's not getting out." Fu frowned, but accepted Marigold's proposal anyway.

"Fine then."

~~TAAAAIIIIIM SKIIIIIIIEEEEEP~~

The next day, Marigold woke Fu and the others bright and early in the morning, just as the storm that arrived during the night faded away. It was the perfect time to go out and begin the trip down the mountain...or, rather, across the mountain to the next, bigger mountain. They would be traveling slightly upwards towards the next big mountain and then descend that to get to Capital City. Marigold estimated it would take them two days to make the trip.

Once everyone was outside, they all gave a last look at the frozen dragon, still encased in the massive block of ice. Their feeling of relief swelled up as they realized that what Marigold had said must be true, Ira was not getting out of his prison.

As they approached the next mountain, however, Marigold seemed to have spotted something moving in the distance, her eyes far better than the others in this snowy biome. It was a bear, and a large one at that. They would have to be careful not to anger it.

New Objective!
-Slide past the bears unnoticed or defeat them.
-Ascend the mountain. End points are marked.

Achievement Opportunities:
-Try not to harm any bears. They're friendly. Sorta. (25 AP)

Area: Diaski Mountain Range: 600 Feet
Atmosphere: Tense (Some actions may end up pissing off the bears. Don't do it. It'll hurt. Badly.)
Soundtrack: ~Race To The Summit~

(-) ( ) ( ) (r) (T) ( ) (-) ( ) ( ) A
(-) ( ) ( ) (r) (C) ( ) (-) ( ) ( ) B
(r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) C
(r) (G) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) D
(r) ( ) ( ) (r) (F) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) E
(r) (B) ( ) (r) (H) ( ) (r) ( ) (M) F
(r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) G
(r) (I) ( ) (-) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) H
(r) ( ) ( ) (-) ( ) (B) (r) ( ) (F) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Marigold (Ice Manifestation)
Lvl 1
EN: 50/50
HP: 38/38
MP: 44/44
Atk: 0
Def: 4
Int: 9
Spr: 6
Move: 2
Evade: 3%
Morale: (//////////)

Fu (Monk)
Lvl 1
EN: 56/56
HP: 36/36
MP: 32/32
Atk: 3
Def: 3
Int: 7
Move: 3

Furry (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1
HP: 55/55
MP: 24/24
Atk: 8
Def: 5
Int: 0
Spr: 3
Evade: 2%

Hairy (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Grizzly (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Teddy (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Black (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Icy (Ice Elemental)
Lvl 1
HP: 20/20
MP: 47/47
Def: 2
Int: 8

Chill (Ice Elemental)
Lvl 1

(r) - Rock face (Scenery)

(-) - Upwards Slope (Uses up 2 move counts)

( ) - Objective Area (Go here to complete the Objectives)

~Player Characters may start in rows H-I, columns 8-9~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:45 pm

Vance starts at I8.

And so it had been decided. They'd all move out the next day and head for the capitol city. The one thing that plagued Vance's mind that night was that going out meant going out into the cold, but then again, he was determined never to complain about the cold again. Every time such thoughts passed through his mind, he chased them away with 'freezing cold or dragon's fire'? The answer was obvious. Despite being exhausted, he hadn't slept the best, but at least he was feeling much better than yesterday.

"Ummm...," he said slowly and pointed at the bears above them. "They're just going to let us walk right past them right?" He wasn't worried for himself as he was worried for the others. When it came to traveling, he was light on his feet and could move around different places rather quickly, but the others would be rather laggard.

Nanaro starts at H8.

"Well, if they're docile, I certainly don't see a reason to pick a fight with them...and I'm hoping that's the case," Nanaro stated, letting her worry seep through at the tail end of her sentence. It just seemed that there were so many of them....and not so many of her and her allies. In other words, they were outnumbered and those things looked fairly powerful. And then, what was that other thing? It was reminiscent of a block of ice, but there was something definitely off about it.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:27 pm

New Objective!

Atmosphere: Tense (Some actions may end up pissing off the bears. Don't do it. It'll hurt. Badly.)

(r) (G) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) D
(r) (B) ( ) (r) (H) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) F
(r) (I) ( ) (-) ( ) ( ) (r) (N) (M) H
(r) ( ) ( ) (-) ( ) (B) (r) (V) (F) I

Marigold (Ice Manifestation) *Frozen Entropy*
Lvl 1
Move: 2---4

Fu (Monk)
Lvl 1
EN: 56/56

Vance (Ninja)
Lvl 1
MP: 28/28
Int: 5
Evade: 6%
Movement: 5

Nanaro (Mage)
Lvl 2
HP: 23/23
MP: 58/58
Atk: 1
Spr: 8
Evade: 4%
Movement: 2 cells

Furry (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Hairy (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Grizzly (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Teddy (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Black (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Icy (Ice Elemental)
Lvl 1

Chill (Ice Elemental)
Lvl 1

Player Phase I

Fu moves to F-9. -3 EN.

"I'd be more worried about those elementals than the bears,"
Fu informed them. He slept like a log the other night, and was feeling almost 100% recovered. Fu did feel like he was stuck in a sort of slump, he wasn't at all fired up for the adventure ahead of them. But once he was back in the line of duty, he would feel better. Or so Fu thought. "The snow bears in Krephu are actually very docile, very neutral towards humans. There have not been any instances of poaching these bears, because they have a history of being ridiculously powerful. 100 of the fully grown bears here could practically move a mountain, if you want to look at their strength capabilities in comparison to a human's."

Marigold moves to D-9. -4 EN.

"But those Ice Elementals shouldn't be here,"
Marigold added, frowning at them. "Because those things are made like the mannequins of a puppet master. They are activated through summoning spells, so someone is controlling these elementals. We should clear them out before they bring too much harm to the bears."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:59 am

Vance moves to D8. [-5 EN]

Vance dashed off, swiftly dodging past Nanaro and skidding to a halt in the snow. So they weren't going to get mauled by bears and they could do the bears a favor and get rid of the elementals. He had been wondering what those odd things were; Nanaro must've been doing the same. "Well, if getting rid of them will help out, I say let us lend a helping hand," Vance said. They drew nearer to the first one. Judging from its appearance, it must have held great power over ice. Nanaro can always blow them up, but the bears probably won't like the heat of the fire very much, he thought, figuring out the most efficient way to get rid of the things. Hope she can figure that out on her own.

Vance waits.

Nanaro moves to F8. [-2 EN]

So, her suspicions had been confirmed. Those icy blocks were apparently some sort of puppets playing slave to an unseen master. Why place them on a mountain to annoy the bears? "Someone needs to find a better hobby...," she muttered plainly and stepped forth through the snow. Of course, maybe it was to annoy travelers? Who on earth would travel through here of their own free will? I can't imagine too many people... she thought. Marigold seemed to be a bit worried about them. It seemed they learned more and more about the place as they went. Regardless, it seemed they were down to some clean-up duty.

Nanaro waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:25 pm

New Objective!

(r) (G) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (V) (M) D
(r) (B) ( ) (r) (H) ( ) (r) (N) (F) F
(r) ( ) ( ) (-) ( ) (B) (r) ( ) ( ) I

*All EN calculations resulting from being attacked or moving will be done "behind the scenes" style*

Snow Bear Affinity:
(//////////)

~

Icy casts Iceball on Black! 10 Int Ice DMG! -8 MP. -6 EN.

Chill casts Frozen Mist! -8 MP. -6 EN.

Teddy is caught in the mist!

Teddy is Frozen!

~

Black moves to G-2

Black attacks Icy! 8 Atk DMG!

(r) (G) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (V) (M) D
(r) ( ) ( ) (r) (H) ( ) (r) (N) (F) F
(r) (B) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) G

Lvl 1
EN: 46/50

Fu (Monk)
Lvl 1
EN: 53/56

Vance (Ninja)
Lvl 1
EN: 45/50

Nanaro (Mage)
Lvl 2
EN: 48/50

Furry (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Hairy (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Grizzly (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Teddy (Snow Bear) *Frozen -2-*
Lvl 1

Black (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1
HP: 48/55

Icy (Ice Elemental)
Lvl 1
EN: 44/50
HP: 18/20
MP: 39/47

Chill (Ice Elemental)
Lvl 1
MP: 39/47

Player Phase II

Marigold moves to B-8. -3 EN.

"Enough!"
Marigold growled fiercely, running up as close as she could to one of the ice elementals, just at the bottom of the slope. Good, she was in range. Marigold raised her right hand back behind her shoulder, the snow from the ground rising up and packing together, melting, and then reforming into a long icicle spear. Marigold threw the spear at the Ice elemental with all her might. The icicle split in midair to become multiple icicles of smaller size and stabbed the elemental in every visible place possible.

Marigold casts Stabbing Icicle on Chill! 12 Int Ice DMG! 50% Chance of Piercing! 9 MP lost. 7 EN lost.

Fu moves to C-9

"O, Lord, grant this beast the warmth and comfort of your heavenly embrace!" Fu chanted whilst walking forward after Marigold. A green particle light escaped from his cupped hands and hovered there. Fu finished his chant and held up his cupped hands to his lips and blew towards the frozen bear. The green particles rushed over to envelop the bear in a warm light that melted the snow and ice off of the snow beast and set it free. The bear roared when it achieved the freedom of it's limbs, then looked down to where Fu was. The bear seemed to thank the monk with it's eyes, showing a gentleness not unlike the snow bears of Krephu.

"You're very welcome," Fu said kindly to the bear, bowing slightly towards it in respect for the magnificent beast.

Fu casts Raising Spirits on Teddy! Resonating Scriptures allows for infinite range. Target: Freeze. -8 MP. -4 EN.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:34 pm

Vance moves to B6. [-5 EN]

Seeing the others leap into action, he sought to do the same. Up the slope he dashed. It didn't take him much effort to ascend it, and when he stopped, he was face to face with the ice elemental. Vance produced several senbon from the pouch at his side and laced them between his fingers. He tried to ignore the mighty presence of the large bear near him. As long as he made his intentions known, it'd be all right. He was there to help, along with everyone else. He nodded, and then jabbed his senbon into the block of ice that had just frozen the bear.

"Too bad I'm not packing blades; I'd carve us a nice ice sculpture out of this abomination," he told the bear confidently, trying to be casual. Fu had freed him from his icy prison, so now he was able to fight back, and Vance was sure the bear would not be pleased with the icy creature after such a stunt.

Vance attacks Chill! 8 Dmg! (ATK) [-4 EN]

Nanaro moves to D8. [-2 EN]

Nanaro wasn't surprised at Vance's agility; she had seen him do far better than that over the years. She shuffled forward through the snow and stopped, ringing her bell harmlessly. If she poured effort into it, the shockwave from the resulting sound would barely miss the ice elemental, and she sighed at the fact, completley discontented. "I want to have fun too...," she uttered inaudibly to herself in a faux miserable tone. To be honest, she was glad they had to travel this way, just so they could remove the threat of the ice elementals. The bears could probably handle themselves, but it was always nice to have a helping hand.

Nanaro waits.

Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:10 pm

New Objective!

(-) ( ) ( ) (r) (C) (V) (-) (M) ( ) B
(r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) (F) C
(r) (G) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (N) ( ) D
(r) ( ) ( ) (r) (H) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) F

Chill takes 5 DMG! Resist! (Marigold)

Fu heals Teddy's Frozen status.

Chill takes 2 DMG! (Vance)

Snow Bear Affinity:
(//////////)

~

Icy casts Frozen Mist! -8 MP. -6 EN.

Black is caught in the mist!

Black is Frozen!

Chill casts Frozen Mist! -8 MP. -6 EN.

Vance is caught in the mist!

Vance is Frozen!

Teddy is caught in the mist!

Teddy is Frozen!

~

Hairy moves to H-5

Furry moves to C-5

Furry attacks Chill! 8 Atk DMG!

Grizzly moves to F-3

Experience Table:

Marigold did 5 DMG to the ice elemental.
+3 EXP.

Vance did 2 DMG to the ice elemental.
+1 EXP.

Fu cured Teddy's Frozen status.
+2 EXP.

Totals so far:
Marigold: +3
Fu: +2
Vance: +1
Nanaro: +0

(-) ( ) ( ) (r) (C) (V) (-) (M) ( ) B
(r) ( ) ( ) (r) (F) ( ) (r) ( ) (F) C
(r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) (N) ( ) D
(r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) E
(r) ( ) (G) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) F
(r) (I) ( ) (-) (H) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) H

Lvl 1
EN: 35/50
MP: 35/44

Fu (Monk)
Lvl 1
EN: 46/56
MP: 24/32

Vance (Ninja) *Frozen -3-*
Lvl 1
EN: 36/50

Nanaro (Mage)
Lvl 2

Furry (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Hairy (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Grizzly (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1
EN: 47/50

Teddy (Snow Bear) *Frozen -2-*
Lvl 1

Black (Snow Bear) *Frozen -2-*
Lvl 1
HP: 48/55

Icy (Ice Elemental)
Lvl 1
EN: 38/50
HP: 18/20
MP: 31/47

Chill (Ice Elemental)
Lvl 1
HP: 12/20
MP: 31/47

Player Phase III

Marigold moves to C-6. -4 EN.

"Fu, take care of Vance first,"
Marigold shot orders at the monk, who simply rolled his eyes and nodded back at her. Satisfied, Marigold glided up the steeper land and slid past the frozen Vance, her hand above her shoulder, collecting snow and turning it into hard ice again. She growled and shot the sharpened icicle at the ice elemental, piercing it in multiple spots as the ice spear split into multiple volleys of ice.

Marigold casts Stabbing Icicle on Chill! 12 Int Ice DMG. 50% Chance of Piercing. -9 MP. -7 EN.

Fu moves to A-8.

"O god who sits high above, hear the pleas of those who look up to the skies and wish for your warmth and forgiveness and heal this man!"
Fu chanted, walking forward the whole time as last time, directing his magic at Vance. He was told to target Vance first, according to Marigold, instead of the bears. While it was true that the bears were more resistant to the cold than Vance, Fu didn't think this would go off very well to the bears. He would have to hurry and heal the bears as well, lest they get angered by his negligence of them.

Fu casts Raising Spirits on Vance! Target: Freeze. -8 MP. -4 EN.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:37 pm

Vance moves to E6. [-3 EN]

"Sorry about that, guys," Vance said and coughed nervously as he gained distance between him and the ice elemental. "Likely won't be happening again." The senbon in his hands felt cold as if they were made of ice themselves. As he tossed them at the elemental, it was almost a relief to have them out of his grasp. He reached into his pouch and readied some more. Looking up, he saw another elemental, but it was best that they take this one down first. Then, he and the others along with all the bears could gang up on the last one and wreck it like there was no tomorrow. Vance grinned sheepishly at this thought. The elemental bastards weren't supposed to be there anyway. It was only doing justice by getting rid of them. Despite being exposed to the cold so often recently, his body continued to shiver in a vain attempt at getting warm. I'll get used to it eventually, he thought optimistically.

Vance attacks Chill! 8 Dmg! (ATK) [-4 EN]

Nanaro moves to B8. [-2 EN]

Nanaro waits.

It was frustrating, and Nanaro let it show upon her face. Just out of the periphery of her reach sat the ice elemental. The shockwave produced by the sound of her bell would blast out and dissipate right before it hit the intended target. She shook her hand and glanced up at Fu. "Don't heal Vance; he is a fool. He'll never learn otherwise," she stated emotionlessly, so it was hard to tell if she was joking or not. "I do believe the bears to be much smarter than he." Again with the emotionlessness.

"Don't think I don't hear you down there, girl," Vance retorted flatly at her comments, tapping his foot impatiently against the snow. "How 'bout picking up the pace, eh, slowpoke?" he taunted. He wasn't sure how she felt about that; she had that unreadable look on her face--the one that unnerved him so badly. Yeah. She's got to be doing that on purpose. Vance grimaced.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:51 pm

New Objective!

(-) ( ) ( ) (r) (T) ( ) (-) (F) ( ) A
(-) ( ) ( ) (r) (C) ( ) (-) (N) ( ) B
(r) ( ) ( ) (r) (F) (M) (r) ( ) ( ) C
(r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) D
(r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) (V) (r) ( ) ( ) E
(r) ( ) (G) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) F
(r) (I) ( ) (-) (H) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) H

Chill takes 10 DMG! PIERCING! Resist! (Marigold)

Fu heals Vance's Frozen status.

Chill takes 2 DMG! (Vance)

Chill Perfect Kill!

Snow Bear Affinity:
(//////////)

~

Icy casts Iceball on Black! 10 Int DMG!

~

Black takes 15 DMG due to Frozen status!

Black's Energy begins to deteriorate!

Teddy's Energy begins to deteriorate!

Grizzly moves to H-3

Grizzly uses Skull Crusher on Icy! 12 Atk DMG! Chance of Concussion!

(-) ( ) ( ) (r) (T) ( ) (-) (F) ( ) A
(-) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (-) (N) ( ) B
(r) ( ) ( ) (r) (F) (M) (r) ( ) ( ) C
(r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) (V) (r) ( ) ( ) E
(r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) F
(r) (I) (G) (-) (H) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) H

Experience Table:

Marigold did 10 Piercing DMG to the ice elemental. (1/2 + 1/4 = 5 + 2.5 round ^)
+8 EXP.

Vance did 2 DMG to the ice elemental.
+1 EXP.

Vance had the killing blow on Chill!
+3 EXP.

A Perfect Kill was obtained!
+4 EXP All.

Fu cured Vance's Frozen status.
+3 EXP.

Totals so far:
Marigold: +15
Fu: +9
Vance: +9
Nanaro: +4

Lvl 1
EN: 28/50
MP: 26/44

Fu (Monk)
Lvl 1
EN: 42/56
MP: 16/32

Vance (Ninja)
Lvl 1
EN: 29/50

Nanaro (Mage)
Lvl 2

Furry (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Hairy (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Grizzly (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1
EN: 47/50

Teddy (Snow Bear) *Frozen -1-*
Lvl 1

Black (Snow Bear) *Frozen -1-*
Lvl 1
HP: 33/55

Icy (Ice Elemental)
Lvl 1
EN: 32/50
HP: 14/20
MP: 23/47

Spoiler:

Player Phase IV

Marigold moves to G-6

Marigold, satisfied that the elemental was taken care of, drifted away from the spot, seemingly hovering over the snow towards the other end of the upward trail. She noticed that the mountain trail was taking a zig-zag pattern, which was one of the most used and safest trail path, as it expended the least amount of energy. She was too far away now to converse with Fu, so Marigold said nothing. She did, however, notice that she was approaching a bag on the end of the trail. Slightly confused by it's appearance, Marigold stopped to consider the consequences of picking it up. It might be a trap.

"Vance, be careful about that bag," Marigold turned her head to address Vance, "It could be a trap set up by the puppeteer. Though I may be worrying too much...just, be careful."

Fu paused for a moment, looking down at Nanaro. Though the ledge was not very steep for him, for the small child it would be quite difficult to get up. Fu frowned, "If I don't heal Vance, then we would not be able to ascend the mountain quick enough. I will heal the bears now." Fu raised his hand and pointed it towards the bear closest to him, as that was the one that could see him. The other was too far away, snow bears weren't very well known for their ability to see far distances. "Oh graceful Lord, heal this creature that was crafted by your hands, and alleviate its suffering!" Fu chanted, waving a green mist towards the bear, melting the ice and allowing the bear to move again.

Satisfied, Fu moved up the slope, reaching the top and turning around to offer his hand to Nanaro, "We must hurry, Nanaro. Take my hand if you need help."

Fu moves to A-6.

Fu is offering to help Nanaro to B-6. *Special Command*

*Special Commands are simply in-game interactions that don't expend energy or actions. Pretty much anything can be a Special Command if there is no Trigger Command available for it. Also, they don't have any major effects. Movement up a slope is simple enough.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:20 pm

Vance moves to H6. [-3 EN]

Vance drew nearer to the bag in question and he glanced down at it, frowning slightly. "Don't worry, Marigold. To be honest, I really don't like the looks of it, so I think I'll just let it be. You're right. With evil puppeteers running around, there's no telling what could be in this thing," he affirmed, waving a hand dismissively at the bag. He still couldn't think of someone who'd go through all the trouble of doing this. Placing elementals about to anger the bears. Putting out faulty bags to trap travelers. Some sick twisted bastard, that was for sure. He looked next to him and realized there was a bear right there. He wasn't frightened though.

Vance talks to the bear!

"Hey, big guy. I don't know who put these elementals here, but I say we teach 'em a thing or two, eh?" he said to the large animal. If he and his companions weren't happy about the elementals, he knew that the bears had to be a million times more angry about them infiltrating the place where they decided to make their home.

Nanaro accepts Fu's help! [Aided to B6]

Nanaro sighed. Fu was right. Leaving Vance as he was--a popsicle--would have certainly slowed their progress. She nodded slightly and took his hand as he offered her help up the slope. She looked down the ledge and saw Marigold and Vance, so she proceeded to head after them. "Marigold, what about the person who planted these things here? If left unattended, would he or she not merely place more?" Nanaro questioned, struck by the curiosity. They were doing a good thing by ridding the mountain of these plagues, but it would only be a small lapse of peace before whoever got the idea to bring the elementals decided to do so again. Or maybe they'd be discouraged. People were so unpredictable, there really just was no telling.

Nanaro moves to D6. [-2 EN]

Nanaro waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:53 pm

New Objective!

(-) ( ) ( ) (r) (T) (F) (-) ( ) ( ) A
(-) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (-) ( ) ( ) B
(r) ( ) ( ) (r) (F) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) C
(r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) (N) (r) ( ) ( ) D
(r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) F
(r) (B) ( ) (r) ( ) (M) (r) ( ) ( ) G
(r) (I) (G) (-) (H) (V) (r) ( ) ( ) H

Fu heals Teddy's Frozen status.

Snow Bear Affinity:
(//////////)

~

Icy casts Iceball on Black! 10 Int DMG!

Icy moves to F-2

~

Black takes 15 DMG due to Frozen status!

Black's Energy deteriorates!

Grizzly moves to F-3

Grizzly attacks Icy! 8 Atk DMG!

As Vance spoke to the large snowbear that stood on it's four paws, it looked at the ninja. The bear appeared to react to what Vance said, its eyes rolling to the top of its skull before moving back down and staring at Vance. "You have no idea how much of a pain these things are," the bear opened its maw and replied, a row of incredibly sharp teeth displaying as the bear spoke to Vance. "The human you are looking for climbed up the mountain ahead of us. He placed these things down awhile ago, they only just started activating and giving us snow bears trouble. Do us a favor human, and get rid of your brethren before the snow bears do. A war between our species would not be a good idea." After speaking, the bear stood on its hind legs, so that its body towered over Vance, and the bear moved to the side, allowing Vance to get around the bear and up the slope easily.

Hairy moves to G-5

(-) ( ) ( ) (r) (T) (F) (-) ( ) ( ) A
(r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) (N) (r) ( ) ( ) D
(r) (I) (G) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) F
(r) (B) ( ) (r) (H) (M) (r) ( ) ( ) G
(r) ( ) ( ) (-) ( ) (V) (r) ( ) ( ) H

Experience Table:

Fu cured Teddy's Frozen status.
+1 EXP.

Vance interacts with the bears!
+1 EXP

Totals so far:
Fu: +10
Vance: +10

Lvl 1
EN: 28/50

Fu (Monk)
Lvl 1
EN: 35/56
MP: 8/32

Vance (Ninja)
Lvl 1
EN: 26/50

Nanaro (Mage)
Lvl 2
EN: 42/50

Furry (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Hairy (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Grizzly (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1
EN: 31/50
MP: 11/24

Teddy (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Black (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1
HP: 18/55

Icy (Ice Elemental)
Lvl 1
EN: 24/50
HP: 12/20
MP: 15/47

Spoiler:

Player Phase V

Marigold moves to I-5

Marigold weaved her body around Vance and stopped just before the slope. She would need to gain a bit more energy before tackling the steep slope. She looked back at Fu and Nanaro, they were slowly making their way across the battlefield. Thanks to the frozen land, Marigold was able to keep up with Vance fairly well, though he was beginning to outrun her. The ninja was really quite agile, though not so much in the brain department.

Marigold decided that it would be better to keep that last thought to herself as she turned to address Nanaro's question. "Yes, but unless the puppeteer is here in person, these particular elementals cannot resurrect, and it would do the snow bears here a good relief to see their path unbarred by these things. In order to take out all of the elementals, we will need to find the puppeteer and force him or her to release the spell on the elementals."

Fu moves to C-6

Fu followed Nanaro, stopping in a position just behind the child. He didn't want to outrun her just yet, there was another slope to ascend not too far up the trail. Plus, he didn't want to bump into one of the nearby bears and anger them. That would be a bit of a bad idea.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:02 pm

Vance is like....holy fuck!

The bear. It spoke to him. Vance's eye twitched in awe. Due to all the things he had seen in his travels, he shouldn't have been surprised, but he still couldn't help it. It had totally caught him off guard, not to mention that Marigold and Fu hadn't said anything about it. Did they even know? They didn't seem surprised like he was. Vance shook his head, clearing his mind of the stupor, and proceeded to nod in agreement. "No war is ever good for anything," Vance replied solemnly. "If we can get rid of this guy for you, I think it would be great. We'll definitely give it our best shot, especially with the situation as serious as it is." If the man was up ahead of them, they were sure to run into him, and then do everyone a favor and wipe him off the face of the planet.

Vance moves to H2. [-5 EN]

With that said, Vance dashed off, easily ascending the slope with no problem. He stopped short behind a bear that appeared to catching hell from the remaining elemental. "No worries. I've got your back. This puppet didn't stand a chance before your might and the might of your companions. And now, it's beyond hopeless," Vance said, a menacing look in his eye, directed at the elemental. He tossed his senbon into the air at an angle and watched as the reached the pinnacle of their flight before raining down hard into the creature that was not much more than a block of ice. A complete tool.

Vance attacks Icy! 8 Dmg! (ATK) [-4 EN]

Nanaro moves to F6. [-2 EN]

The girl nodded in comprehension. She overheard what Vance and the bear were talking about. It seemed that they would be stopping whoever was behind this after all. "When we run into him...I'd like to play a little song for the puppeteer. My bell will toll for his or her demise," Nanaro stated simply, as if this were a fact. It didn't seem as though the person had traveled too far ahead of them, so with a bit of persistence, they would chance upon what they were looking for, even though their original objective was to just get to the capitol. Leaving things as they were here couldn't be good, and she was sure Marigold and Fu would feel the same way. They most likely cared for this mountain as much as the bears did.

Nanaro waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:23 pm

New Objective!

(r) ( ) ( ) (r) (F) (F) (r) ( ) ( ) C
(r) (I) (G) (r) ( ) (N) (r) ( ) ( ) F
(r) (B) ( ) (r) (H) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) G
(r) (V) ( ) (-) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) H
(r) ( ) ( ) (-) (M) (B) (r) ( ) ( ) I

Icy takes 2 DMG! (Vance)

Snow Bear Affinity:
(//////////)

~

Icy casts Frozen Mist!

Black is caught in the mist!

Black is Frozen!

Grizzly is caught in the mist!

Grizzly is Frozen!

~

(r) ( ) ( ) (r) (F) (F) (r) ( ) ( ) C
(r) (I) (G) (r) ( ) (N) (r) ( ) ( ) F
(r) (V) ( ) (-) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) H
(r) ( ) ( ) (-) (M) (B) (r) ( ) ( ) I

Experience Table:

Vance dealt 2 damage total to the ice elemental.
+1 EXP.

Totals so far:
Fu: +10
Vance: +11

Lvl 1
EN: 24/50

Fu (Monk)
Lvl 1
EN: 33/56

Vance (Ninja)
Lvl 1
EN: 17/50

Nanaro (Mage)
Lvl 2
EN: 40/50

Furry (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Hairy (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Grizzly (Snow Bear) *Frozen -2-*
Lvl 1

Teddy (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Black (Snow Bear) *Frozen -2-*
Lvl 1

Icy (Ice Elemental)
Lvl 1
EN: 18/50
HP: 10/20
MP: 7/47

Spoiler:

Player Phase VI

"Quite," Marigold nodded, "I would like to teach that puppeteer a lesson or two about messing with nature and these bears." Marigold slid up the slope and stood next to Vance, another ice spear forming in her raised right hand. With a fast downward swing, Marigold flung the ice spear around Vance and the bear, the ice splitting into multiple pieces again and hitting the ice elemental, causing both the spear and the elemental to shatter into millions of little frozen pieces.

"Well," Marigold sighed, then smiled. "That's those elementals taken care of. Now we only need to scale the mountain."

Marigold moves to I-2. -4 EN.

Marigold casts Stabbing Icicle on Icy! 12 Int Ice DMG! (I checked, this attack will be piercing, so the ice elemental is, in fact, perfect-killed). 9 MP. -7 EN.

"I would prefer to avoid any violent situations with another human being," Fu mentioned, finally able to show his true colors as a monk. "All things do not have to resort to such means to an end." Fu focused on one of the frozen bears, the one who had been suffering from being frozen many more times than the other, his hands in the air. This time he muttered inaudible words, something from a different language, Latin, maybe. But the same green light escaped from his hands and covered the bear, melting the ice and allowing the bear movement once more.

Fu moves to E-6

Fu casts Lifting Spirits on Black! Healing Target: Freeze. 8 MP. -4 EN.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:19 pm

Vance waits.

Vance took a moment to take a breath. He hadn't realized he wasn't doing much of that, and it was a bit difficult at such an altitude. Now that the elementals were gone, it would just be a quick stride for everyone to get to the end of the area. He could make it in mere seconds now that there weren't any distractions, but he decided to wait for the others to catch up, and for the bears to get healed so it wouldn't look like he was abandoning them. In his mind, nothing would make him more glad at the moment to see the bears unfrozen. They didn't make for appetizing popsicles.

Nanaro moves to H6. [-2 EN]

"I guess we could stand to talk to him first...," Nanaro said, clearly unhappy about that, but she didn't wish to cause Fu, or even Marigold undue hardship. It didn't even appear to her that the ice elementals may have been placed for a good reason, though it did seem rather on the antagonistic side. Nanaro was thinking along the lines of the puppeteer wanting to start a war between humans and bears, but she wasn't sure who in their right mind would do that or what they could stand to gain from it. If they ran into the fellow, things were bound to get interesting.

Nanaro waits.

Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:26 pm

New Objective!

(r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) (F) (r) ( ) ( ) E
(r) (I) (G) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) F
(r) (V) ( ) (-) ( ) (N) (r) ( ) ( ) H
(r) (M) ( ) (-) ( ) (B) (r) ( ) ( ) I

Icy takes 10 DMG! Piercing! RESIST!! (Marigold)

Icy Perfect Kill!

Vance restores some energy!

Snow Bear Affinity:
(//////////)

~

Hairy moves to F-7

Hairy dropped something at G-7!

~

(r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) (F) (r) ( ) ( ) E
(r) (I) (G) (r) (H) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) F
(r) (B) ( ) (r) (?) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) G
(r) (V) ( ) (-) ( ) (N) (r) ( ) ( ) H
(r) (M) ( ) (-) ( ) (B) (r) ( ) ( ) I

Experience Table:

Marigold dealt 10 Piercing DMG to Icy. (5 & 3)
+8 EXP.

Marigold dealt a killing blow to Icy!
+3 EXP.

A Perfect Kill was obtained!
+4 EXP All.

Totals so far:
Marigold: +30
Fu: +14
Vance: +15
Nanaro: +8

Lvl 1
EN: 13/50
MP: 17/44

Fu (Monk)
Lvl 1
EN: 31/56

Vance (Ninja)
Lvl 1
EN: 27/50

Nanaro (Mage)
Lvl 2
EN: 38/50

Furry (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Hairy (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Grizzly (Snow Bear) *Frozen -1-*
Lvl 1

Teddy (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Black (Snow Bear) *Frozen -1-*
Lvl 1

Spoiler:

(?) - Mysterious Item - It was dropped by the bear. Loot with "E."

Player Phase VII

Marigold turned to watch Nanaro and Fu scale the rest of the mountain. They still had some mountain left to climb, but the first stage is always the worst. Marigold looked over at Vance, frowning slightly, "You don't want to wait too long when climbing up. You lose your pace and end up stopping again not too far on. You need to keep moving to keep your bodies active, especially in this weather." Marigold walked forward a bit and offered Nanaro a hand. "My body was built to live in the cold, so I can't feel what you feel in this weather."

Marigold moves to I-3

Marigold offers to assist Nanaro to H-3.

"Oh?" Fu wondered, watching as the bear moved a little closer to him. The bear met Fu's gaze, and then pointed to the spot where it once stood. Fu moved forward and inspected the area, only to find a small bag lying in the snow, half buried from the bear kicking up the ground when it moved. Fu bent down and picked it up, smiling back at the bear. This must have been something it found during its many travels on the mountaintops.

Fu moves to G-6

Fu picks up the Mysterious Item!
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:10 pm

Vance moves to C2. [-5 EN]

The cold. Vance was shivering and he hadn't noticed. He had almost forgotten about it, his mind completely focused on the task at hand. "The mind may be occupied, but the body knows the truth at all times," Vance said. "I always enjoy a good jog anyway. See you guys at the end," he added and turned to face the area past the bears. Carefully circumventing the one in front of him with a lithe movement, he broke off into a sprint across the snow. The activity was great for his blood, but the cold continued to sting him in the face as he ran. Not deigning to stop, he reached into his pouch and produced a small sphere that he threw at the ground, a burst of smoke blasting out of it. When it cleared, he was at his destination, waving back at his other allies.

Vance uses Smoke Bomb! [Allows for second Move action] [-4 EN]

MP: 22/28

Vance moves to A2.

Nanaro moves to I5. [-2 EN]

Nanaro accepts Marigold's help! [Aided to H3]

Nanaro trudged forward at her horrid pace and grabbed onto Marigold's hand as the woman helped the young girl up the slope. She turned around and looked down at Fu who seemed to be picking something up. Her gaze then turned to Vance, already so far ahead of them. "There's no winning a race against that guy...," she said solemnly, shaking her head. In her heart she knew he'd have an easy time; speed was his specialty. To her, he had enough agility for the both of them, so she continued to keep traveling at her own pace. Vance was never one to get impatient anyway.

"Slowpokes! What's keepin' ya?"

Nanaro's eye twitched.

Nanaro waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:05 pm

New Objective!

(-) (V) ( ) (r) (T) ( ) (-) ( ) ( ) A
(r) ( ) (G) (r) (H) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) F
(r) (B) ( ) (r) ( ) (F) (r) ( ) ( ) G
(r) ( ) (N) (-) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) H
(r) ( ) (M) (-) ( ) (B) (r) ( ) ( ) I

Fu picks up a Rusty Ninja Sword!

Rusty Ninja Sword added to inventory.

Snow Bear Affinity:
(//////////)

~

Grizzly is no longer Frozen!

~

(r) (B) ( ) (r) ( ) (F) (r) ( ) ( ) G
(r) ( ) (N) (-) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) H

Experience Table:

Vance went for a jog.

Totals so far:

Lvl 1
EN: 12/50

Fu (Monk)
Lvl 1
EN: 29/56

Vance (Ninja)
Lvl 1
EN: 15/50

Nanaro (Mage)
Lvl 2

Furry (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Hairy (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Grizzly (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Teddy (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Black (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Spoiler:

Player Phase VIII

"Come on, Fu," Marigold called, reaching her hand out to the monk. She ignored Vance's behavior. He would quickly learn the consequences of using too much energy in one go. Nanaro was slowly making her own way towards Vance, Marigold would stay behind for Fu. She could outrun Nanaro easily in this weather, so there was no need for her to hurry up. She wouldn't be the one holding the rest of the party back.

Marigold offers to help Fu to H-3.

"I found something for you, Vance!" Fu called to the retreating ninja. He didn't understand why he was rushing so much. Having a short pace would be less draining than sprinting towards the end. Vance risked hypothermia in that way. Fu sighed, placing the short blade in the pack he carried on his back. Fu walked to the slope and grasped Marigold's hand, using her to pull himself up the slope with relative ease. "Thank you, Marigold," Fu bowed his head to the woman slightly. She rolled her eyes back at him.

Fu moves to I-5.

Fu accepts Marigold's offer to H-3.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:21 pm

Vance waits.

Nicely settled in his spot, Vance continued to shiver and rub his arms to generate heat. Not being exposed to the cold a lot, he was surprised by how effective it was, even though it wasn't exactly the best alleviation. He took a few deep breaths of the frosty air; the sprint had been nothing to him. He was used to covering long distances in a short amount of time. The others were congregating on the final stretch. They'd be where he was in due time. For now he was stuck with nothing to do but rest.

Nanaro moves to G3. [-1 EN]

Nanaro took a step forward in the snow to give Fu some space to get up the slope. She would have went farther, but a bear was in the way; he had just thawed out from the ice elementals annoying magic. She rang her bell gently to attract his attention. "May I pass, please? My friend is agile enough to dodge around anything, but I wasn't gifted with such a nimble nature," she asked politely, and bowed her head. She didn't care much for Vance's tendency to dodge around things; it was sort of rude. Of course, in most cases, nobody sees him anyway; he's nothing but a blur.

Nanaro waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:35 pm

New Objective!

(r) (B) (N) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) G
(r) ( ) (F) (-) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) H

Vance recovers some energy!

Vance recovers a little MP.

Snow Bear Affinity:
(//////////)

~

Grizzly moves to H-2

Black moves to I-2

~

(r) ( ) (N) (r) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) G
(r) (G) (F) (-) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) H
(r) (B) (M) (-) ( ) (B) (r) ( ) ( ) I

Experience Table:

Totals so far:

Lvl 1
EN: 12/50

Fu (Monk)
Lvl 1
EN: 27/56

Vance (Ninja)
Lvl 1
EN: 25/50
MP: 24/28

Nanaro (Mage)
Lvl 2
EN: 35/50

Furry (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Hairy (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Grizzly (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Teddy (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Black (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Spoiler:

Player Phase VIII

Marigold moves to F-3

"Come, we must move and find this puppeteer before he creates even greater havoc among these gentle creatures,"
Marigold stated, drifting past Fu and Nanaro elegantly, smiling at the both of them. Before passing Nanaro completely, she placed a hand on the girls shoulder to comfort her. Again, to the others she appeared to merely hover over the thick layer of snow on the mountain trail. Hardly any prints were made in the snow from her passing.

Fu moves to F-2

"Yes, well, not all of us were born to live in a snowy biome,"
Fu replied, waving his hand about and stepping to the side, around Nanaro.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:39 pm

Nanaro moves to E3. [-2 EN]

"So much moving...," Nanaro uttered inaudibly. She saw Vance just standing at the end rather idle, a stupid grin on his face. She gave him a glare and he seemed to get rather nervous. Taking a few more steps, she came to a stop and pointed to the spot next to her--a gesture to Vance.

Nanaro waits.

Vance moves to E2. [-4 EN]

Seeing the gesture, Vance knew what the girl wanted right away and he blushed, lucky he was so far away from the others so they couldn't see. Shaking his head, he dashed back, skidding to a halt in the snow next to Nanaro. "So, it came to this, huh?" he asked nonchalantly, and upon seeing her nod her head slowly, he turned around and crouched down, allowing Nanaro to climb onto his back. He was lucky that she had such a slim figure, and he had done such acts in the past when they had to travel especially long distances so he was used to her weight. His face became a portrait of scarlet as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Vance gives Nanaro a piggyback ride!

Nanaro sighed. "What are you waiting for? Go go go," she said, her voice tinged with faux exhaustion. She wasn't tired in the least bit. Things were just taking too long for her taste.

Vance uses Smoke Bomb! [Allows for second move action] [-4 EN]

MP: 18/28

Vance moves to A2. [-4 EN]

Vance sets Nanaro down in B2!

Placing Nanaro gently in the snow to stand on her own two feet, Vance took a huge breath. It was still rather tiring and he was definitely wore out now. He remained standing, for sitting down in the snow was probably a horrible idea. He just continued to shiver and focus on regaining his strength. "I do hope you're happy."

"Quite," was her quaint response as she turned away from him with a smile, looking out towards Fu and Marigold.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:05 pm

New Objective!

(-) (N) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (-) ( ) ( ) B
(r) (F) (M) (r) (H) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) F
(r) (G) ( ) (-) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) H
(r) (B) ( ) (-) ( ) (B) (r) ( ) ( ) I

Snow Bear Affinity:
(//////////)

~

Experience Table:

Totals so far:

Lvl 1
EN: 9/50

Fu (Monk)
Lvl 1
EN: 24/56

Vance (Ninja)
Lvl 1
EN: 13/50
MP: 24/28

Nanaro (Mage)
Lvl 2
EN: 33/50

Furry (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Hairy (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Grizzly (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Teddy (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Black (Snow Bear)
Lvl 1

Spoiler:

Player Phase IX

"Aw, isn't that cute?" Marigold smiled, looking over at Fu. Fu gave her a roll of his eyes before realizing that Marigold had already grabbed his hand and gave him a look. "Do you want a ride too?" Marigold asked sweetly, her eyes flashing with amusement. Fu merely glared at her, that was all she needed. Without any further provocation, Marigold literally began to drag Fu behind her, stepping next to Nanaro and allowing Fu to get back up on his feet.

With a low growl and a few uttered words, Fu stood up, brushing off his robes and walked past Marigold, giving her another glare as he did.

Marigold moves to B-3, dragging Fu to C-3.

Fu moves to A-3.

~The next update is coming shortly~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:23 pm

New Objective!

(-) (V) (F) (r) (T) ( ) (-) ( ) ( ) A
(-) (N) (M) (r) ( ) ( ) (-) ( ) ( ) B
(r) (G) ( ) (-) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) H
(r) (B) ( ) (-) ( ) (B) (r) ( ) ( ) I

Snow Bear Affinity:
(//////////)

~

Objectives Complete!
-Slide past the bears unnoticed or defeat them

Achievement Get!
-Try not to harm the bears. 25 AP earned!

Objective Complete Experience Gained:
+2 All (Easy Difficulty)

Achievement Get Experience Gained:
+2 All (Easy Difficulty)

Marigold is responsible for damaging both enemies.
+2 EXP.

Vance is responsible for damaging both enemies.
+2 EXP.

Marigold is responsible for dealing a killing blow to a single enemy.
+3 EXP.

Vance is responsible for dealing a killing blow to a single enemy.
+3 EXP.

Fu is responsible for healing 4 status issues, allied and neutral.
+4 EXP.

Experience Table:

Totals so far:
Marigold: +39
Fu: +22
Vance: +24
Nanaro: +12

Marigold
Level 1
Progress: 20/50---59/50
Marigold, Level Up!
1 Skill Point Gained!
2 Stat Points Gained!
HP and MP are increased!
HP: 42
MP: 51
Level 2
Progress: 9/50

Fu
Level 1
Progress: 36/50---58/50
Fu, Level Up!
1 Skill Point Gained!
2 Stat Points Gained!
HP and MP are increased!
HP: 41
MP: 37
Level 2
Progress: 8/50

Vance
Level 1
Progress: 35/50---59/50
Vance, Level Up!
1 Skill Point Gained!
2 Stat Points Gained!
HP and MP are increased!
HP: 41
MP: 32
Level 2
Progress: 9/50

Nanaro
Level 2
Progress: 25/50

Update your profiles, please.

Items Found:
+68 Shards

Inventory Updated!

~~~~~~~~

Up the mountain the group continued, leaving behind the lone bears and the fallen ice elementals. Marigold led the small party of four up the final stretch of the mountain, where they reached a flat summit. The mountain head was very flat, which was unlike most of the other mountains in the distance, from what they could see, but Marigold and Fu paid it no heed. The top of the mountain was still rather large, with a few rocks scattered about, and the very tip of the mountain puncturing the snow on the ground, only to be covered in a thick layer of the stuff.

"So you sense any evil, Fu?" Marigold asked through the fierce winds that whipped past them, blowing up snow in their face.

"I'm a monk, not a demon slayer," Fu responded, shielding his eyes from the snow. Marigold did no such thing.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next