Yo. ( ゚ヮ゚)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yo. ( ゚ヮ゚)

Post by Sailor Moon on Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:31 pm

Ayuu~ Which translates to....
Hi everyone, newbie incoming. I guess that's all to say for now, this is only a introduction post.
Don't worry, you'll all get to know me soon.... Very soon. ( ゚ヮ゚)

Sailor Moon
Insomniac

Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-11-15
Age : 20
Location : In a coma.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo. ( ゚ヮ゚)

Post by Kurio on Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:33 pm

Inb4everyone (especially Masq)
Yes, I'm still keeping that tradition going...don't look at me like that, it's tradition and I don't break tradition...ara...>3>
Anyway, hey Senna, glad to have you here. Stay away from the oddly-shaped wooden doors with rusted locks, those are torture chambers. ^.^

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo. ( ゚ヮ゚)

Post by Sailor Moon on Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:42 pm

Yandere! ( ゚ヮ゚)
First welcomer, as expected. Thanks, bro.

Sailor Moon
Insomniac

Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-11-15
Age : 20
Location : In a coma.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo. ( ゚ヮ゚)

Post by Kurio on Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:44 pm

Yes, you're welcome Senna. Hope you have a great time, I'll be in the laboratory if you need me ^^

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo. ( ゚ヮ゚)

Post by Masquerade on Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:37 pm

....

-strips Kuori down and tosses him into a pit of giant hairy spiders-

So, I go to take a physics test and I come back to newbies. That makes me a very happy Masq. o3o -hugs newbie- Welcome to my site. I'm not dangerous; I promise. Kuori just asks for it. So, yeah. Hope you have a fun time here (not angering me) and if you have any questions be sure to ask me or one of my moderators~

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo. ( ゚ヮ゚)

Post by Kurio on Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:40 pm

Masq I know you like stripping little boys but were the spiders really necessary? >.<
*poofs and returns with clothes on*
Plus I directed all four of the newbies here, at least show me some respect >3>

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo. ( ゚ヮ゚)

Post by Masquerade on Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:41 pm

Nah.

Note to self: next time, make the spiders venomous.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo. ( ゚ヮ゚)

Post by Kurio on Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:44 pm

...crap...note to self: learn to resist spider venom ^^;

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo. ( ゚ヮ゚)

Post by Zerifachias on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:24 am

Masquerade wrote:I'm not dangerous; I promise.

LOL.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo. ( ゚ヮ゚)

Post by Illusionary Blademage on Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:44 pm

Zerifachias wrote:
Masquerade wrote:I'm not dangerous; I promise.

LOL.

Illusionary Blademage
Cat Napper

Posts : 55
Join date : 2011-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo. ( ゚ヮ゚)

Post by 見崎鳴 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:10 pm

Sailor Moon wrote:Ayuu~ Which translates to....
Hi everyone, newbie incoming. I guess that's all to say for now, this is only a introduction post.
Don't worry, you'll all get to know me soon.... Very soon. ( ゚ヮ゚)
Welcome to Eternal Dream, Senna! I missed you so much! ;w; *hugs* <333

見崎鳴
Cat Napper

Posts : 52
Join date : 2011-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo. ( ゚ヮ゚)

Post by Durn on Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:39 pm

Somebody said yandere.

Hai. Nice ta meet'choo.

And stuff.

Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Posts : 9671
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 56
Location : I do not approve of double entendres.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo. ( ゚ヮ゚)

Post by Sailor Moon on Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:03 pm

Kuro wrote:
Sailor Moon wrote:Ayuu~ Which translates to....
Hi everyone, newbie incoming. I guess that's all to say for now, this is only a introduction post.
Don't worry, you'll all get to know me soon.... Very soon. ( ゚ヮ゚)
Welcome to Eternal Dream, Senna! I missed you so much! ;w; *hugs* <333
I guessing you're Wonjoon?! *hugs*
Thanks for the welcome guys and gals.

Sailor Moon
Insomniac

Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-11-15
Age : 20
Location : In a coma.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Heyz! :D

Post by 見崎鳴 on Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:54 am

Sailor Moon wrote:
Kuro wrote:
Sailor Moon wrote:Ayuu~ Which translates to....
Hi everyone, newbie incoming. I guess that's all to say for now, this is only a introduction post.
Don't worry, you'll all get to know me soon.... Very soon. ( ゚ヮ゚)
Welcome to Eternal Dream, Senna! I missed you so much! ;w; *hugs* <333
I guessing you're Wonjoon?! *hugs*
Thanks for the welcome guys and gals.
Yeah, it's me Won and you're very welcome! :3

見崎鳴
Cat Napper

Posts : 52
Join date : 2011-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo. ( ゚ヮ゚)

Post by JCM on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:33 pm

welcome

JCM
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Posts : 418
Join date : 2010-04-14
Age : 24
Location : <------you are here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yo. ( ゚ヮ゚)

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:46 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum