Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

--sigh-- What the hell man . . .

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

--sigh-- What the hell man . . . - Page 2 Empty Re: --sigh-- What the hell man . . .

Post by Zerifachias Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:05 pm

Fuuuuu-

I's sowwy Butters. =I
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

--sigh-- What the hell man . . . - Page 2 Empty Re: --sigh-- What the hell man . . .

Post by Cerani Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:57 pm

It's okay. Not your fault or anything, I just can't believe this crap. At least it means I have guaranteed internet for a while longer.
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:38 am

Good news: we're moving out in November. I'm so goddamn tired, but finally. Only so much more of this crap and I can rest.

Three months. I can do this.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:07 am

You can do dis, Cerani. You got dis. B|
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:46 pm

I'm gonna kill him.

That's it, plain and simple. If I see Spence within the next week or so, I am going to beat the living shit out of him. God dammit, it's supposed to be fucking Christmas.

My grandmother's in the hospital with bleeding on her brain, because my uncle went into one of his fucking tantrums and started stomping off and my grandmother, like she usually does when this happens, went to her car so she could follow him and try to calm him down. But, and this is the fucking kicker, apparently he was so pissed that when he came back he hit her car door while she was getting or out, I don't know, and knocked her over. If it's bad enough that she's had that kind of a head injury, he'd have to be doing some serious damage and god dammit I'm going to fucking kill him.

My mom's on her way to the hospital to see her and now I wish I'd gone with her. :/
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:06 pm

Dude.

That shit is so fucked up...

Cerani, normally I would advise you not to kill him.

But this fucker needs to have something terrible happen to him. I would say to take the legal route and do some serious damage like that instead.

I really hope your grandmother is okay. Head injuries suck major monkey tits.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:13 pm

I don't think she will. My mom just called me and told me that she came out of surgery fine, but it's not looking good. She has a 20-30% chance of survival.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:15 pm

Fucking hell.

That's not cool.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:22 pm

I know. The worst part is I feel like this was inevitable. The last time, when she had cancer, I knew she'd pull through fine, but I had a feeling things would be different next time.

I can't really go all out and say this is Spence's fault. If he's not already freaking out and blaming himself, it would only make things worse. He designs his own punishment there. There's no one to really feel angry at.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:19 am

Okay, so an update on this whole thing.

My grandmother has been declared brain dead, and we're planning on the funeral being this upcoming Thursday. My uncle is claiming he doesn't remember anything since I think September 1997, and everybody else is just dealing at this point. I'm fine personally, I've already accepted this and moved on for the most part. Too many other things going on for me to worry about this and dwell on it for long, and my mom agrees with me.

Hope you guys are having better days.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2