Decaying World

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Masquerade on Fri May 11, 2012 8:31 pm

Nest opens the Bag!

Bag reveals Chest Key x1! [Added to Inventory]

Craig takes 8 Dmg!

Craig KO!

Nierday, Gallion 3 . 1961 - Caught

Location: Runescryum Archives - Hall of Sealed Records

Objectives: Defeat all enemies and collect the document!

Achievement: The First Achievement - Defeat the Knight Apprentice first, leaving the squires without a commander. (SUCCESS!) [1 AP]

Background: ~Runic Heart~

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } {w} B
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} C
{ } {t} {t} { } {A} { } { } { } {w} D
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {C} { } { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } {w} G
{ } {N} { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} H
{ } {t} {t} { } { } { } { } { } {w} I
{ } {t} {t} { } { } { } { } { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


All enemies have been defeated and the document has been collected!
ENTRY COMPLETE!!

EXPERIENCE:

+3 - Squire x3
+3 - Document acquired
+2 - Player Phase completed less than 10
+2 - No Player Character KO
+2 - No Items used
+2 - No D-Abilities used
+1 - Treasure obtained
+1 - Knight Apprentice x1

TOTAL EXP GAIN: 16

Aeria: 0/10 --- 16/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 6/10

Nest: 0/10 --- 16/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 6/10

Caleb: 0/10 --- 16/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 6/10

Skill Points Awarded!

+1: Aeria, Nest, Caleb

The Party receives 15 Gold!

Items found:
---Rock x1

Edit your profiles, please~ Update will come shortly.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Masquerade on Sat May 12, 2012 9:02 am

Aeria sighed in relief and sheathed her sword as the last squire fell. No blaring alarms resounded through the hall, and no sound of footsteps of other guards approaching could be heard. She was sure that the fight had made quite a commotion, so why was everything so...quiet? She couldn't place a finger on it no matter how hard she tried. The security was definitely lax, with her breaking in so easily and all, but this was absolutely ridiculous. Then again, she remembered what a lousy job the knights were doing to save the world, and she realized that this was probably the reason why. Put bluntly, the knights sucked. That was the only logical possibility, and Aeria accepted it for now.

Remember that she had company, she bowed her head slightly to the swordsman near her. "My name is Aeria Gaines. It seems that we're safe for now, but let us not linger for too long. Once your ally rejoins us, we'll need to get going. The plan is to escape from here, and if you don't mind, come to my place to go over the document. We won't be safe there for long, but it'll give us enough time to learn what we need to learn before having to flee again." She paused, thinking about how this man's effort was a joint effort with others. Was there some large organization behind their dispatch or was it just a few people with similar interests joining together to accomplish this goal? In any case, she hoped her plan would be all right with them. She didn't want to come off as pushy.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot on Sat May 12, 2012 2:28 pm

Caleb opened his hand and let his broadsword come to it. He reached inside his jacket for a napkin and started cleaning the blood off the edge. The Soul Blade let that action fade into automatic and sharpened his senses around. Steps: Negative. Alarms: Negative. Doors: Negative. Suspicious indeed. But he wasn't one to let himself be set up to an ambush.

-It's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful lady in such an unlikely place. - he sounded distant, as if he was thinking of and paying attention to five more things while he talked - My name is Caleb, and Im called The Blade, but Caleb will do. I agree with you partially. Let's just get out of here and grab Nest in the way. Lead the way and maintain your eyes and ears opened. I'm positive this isn't over yet.

He put away the napkin and sheathed the blade, then struck a bow waving his jacket like it was a cloak, making a gesture for Aeria to go ahead. He couldn't help being gallant, even in this kind of situation. Oh, well, some things never change. Or do they?

Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 24
Location : I was BORN to the stage, baby!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Ziolang on Sat May 12, 2012 5:06 pm

A stray bag with not but a key. It was easy for one's curiosity to have been peaked. True, Nest could have simply pocketed the key, but he felt he may as well keep hold of the sack. With a short examination, he dubs the room void of any items worth taking and strolls out. It takes him no time at all to arrive at the adjacent room, placing himself in the hall near the entrance, where he spots who he assumes to be their mystery helper. She was a young, attractive woman armed with both a sword and a rifle."I'd introduce myself, miss, but time is not a privilege we may squander." He takes a few steps back, peering along both ends of the hall to make sure no one was coming.


Ziolang
Cat Napper

Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-01-27
Age : 23
Location : Nebraska

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Masquerade on Sat May 12, 2012 6:54 pm

"Nice to meet you, Caleb," Aeria replied, bowing her head slightly as the other fellow came into the room. He definitely had a more scholarly look about him, talking about moving on soon. "I understand completely. I shall get your name when we are somewhere safer. Let's move," she said firmly, moving out into the hall with the others in tow, but as she was about to head in the direction she had broken in from, a devastating sound filled her ears. The sound of footsteps. Many of them. They were coming from the very direction they had to go. "It's not like we have much of a choice. We'll head the other way and see if there's somewhere else we can break out." With that in mind, the group continued making their way down the Hall of Sealed Records in the opposite direction, trying to avoid getting caught by too many guards at once, for it would be something they would surely not be able to handle at a time like this.

They continued onwards until they had left the Sealed Records section behind causing them to enter just a normal passage with more rooms on the left side, though most still seemed to be locked. The key they had obtained would probably open most, if not all of them. Aeria slid to a halt as she and the other two came face to face with wolves, their furs a dark crimson in hue--the color of blood. Their hazel eyes scrutinized the trio before they started growling which alerted the two knight apprentices behind them. The pair drew their weapons leaving Aeria, Caleb, and Nest with no choice but to fight through them.

Nierday, Gallion 3 . 1961 - Rush to Escape

Location: Runescryum Archives - Passageway

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Background: ~Runic Heart~

Achievement: Might As Well - Plunder all the treasure from the room with the steel wall. [3 AP]

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {S} {E} {w} B
{T} { } {Y} { } { } {w} { } { } {w} C
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {X} {B} {R} {w} D
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {X} { } { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } {w} G
{B} { } {s} { } { } {w} { } { } {w} H
{B} { } {s} { } { } {X} {A} { } {w} I
{B} { } {s} { } { } {X} { } { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Aeria (Fighter)
HP: 30/30
MP: 15/15
DD: 6/10
Atk: 9
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Samuel (Knight Apprentice)
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Elizabeth (Knight Apprentice)
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Beat (Blood Wolf)
HP: 30/30
MP: 25/25
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

Rhyme (Blood Wolf)
HP: 30/30
MP: 25/25
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

Yalashi (Scholar)
HP: 40/40
MP: 75/75
DD: 0/10
Atk: 2
Def: 5
Int: 11
Spr: 7
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

{T} - Treasure Chest (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell. Requires Chest Key x1.)

{B} - Bag (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell.)

{X} - Sealed Door (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell. Requires Archive Key x1.)

{s} - Steel Wall (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Blow It Up (Destroys target with explosives. Range: Adjacent cell. Requires Bomb x1.)

{w} - Wall (cannot be occupied)

{t} - Table (cannot be occupied)

Characters may start in rows I-J, columns 7-8!

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Ziolang on Sat May 12, 2012 7:08 pm

Followed after the headstrong woman. He disliked having the female in front, but it had been proven that she was much more suited for melee combat than Nest. Besides, she didn't seem like the kind of girl who cared for chivalry. As he ran, the scribe wrote details of their trip, noting their actions and the battle that had taken place.

He nearly slammed into the female swordsman when she stopped abruptly. Before them were wolves of the like he had never seen. "Now why would knights be harboring such creatures?"

|Nest starts in Cell: J7|

Ziolang
Cat Napper

Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-01-27
Age : 23
Location : Nebraska

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot on Sun May 13, 2012 12:41 am

Caleb runned around the hallways beside Aeria. So the break in did get interesting in the end. The Soul Blade was very curious about her new companion. He wasn't sure if he wanted more to leave the building fast to be able to properly interact with her or cross swords beside her a little more. When the group came to a halt, he analysed calmly the wolves and the knights. Canines: fast and martial. Knights: physical powerhouses. The knights would probably be as much of an easy job for Nest as the leader of the last group had been, but the wolves looked like they could do some damage if not taken down fast.

-Like I said, our job here is far from over...

Smiling deeply, Caleb drew his sword and let it float vividly. Well, they say you can know all things that matter about some one by fighting them. How different could it be for fighting alongside them?

|Caleb starts on Cell I8.|

Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 24
Location : I was BORN to the stage, baby!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Masquerade on Sun May 13, 2012 8:59 am

Nierday, Gallion 3 . 1961 - Rush to Escape

Location: Runescryum Archives - Passageway

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Background: ~Runic Heart~

Achievement: Might As Well - Plunder all the treasure from the room with the steel wall. [3 AP]

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {S} {E} {w} B
{T} { } {Y} { } { } {w} { } { } {w} C
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {X} {B} {R} {w} D
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {X} { } { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } {w} G
{B} { } {s} { } { } {w} { } { } {w} H
{B} { } {s} { } { } {X} {A} {C} {w} I
{B} { } {s} { } { } {X} {N} { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Aeria (Fighter)
HP: 30/30
MP: 15/15
DD: 6/10
Atk: 9
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Nest (Scribe)
HP: 20/20
MP: 31/31
DD: 4/10
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 7
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Caleb (Soul Blade)
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
DD: 9/10
Atk: 8
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Samuel (Knight Apprentice)
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Elizabeth (Knight Apprentice)
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Beat (Blood Wolf)
HP: 30/30
MP: 25/25
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

Rhyme (Blood Wolf)
HP: 30/30
MP: 25/25
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

Yalashi (Scholar)
HP: 40/40
MP: 75/75
DD: 0/10
Atk: 2
Def: 5
Int: 11
Spr: 7
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

{T} - Treasure Chest (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell. Requires Chest Key x1.)

{B} - Bag (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell.)

{X} - Sealed Door (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell. Requires Archive Key x1.)

{s} - Steel Wall (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Blow It Up (Destroys target with explosives. Range: Adjacent cell. Requires Bomb x1.)

{w} - Wall (cannot be occupied)

{t} - Table (cannot be occupied)

Player Phase 1!

Aeria moves to H7.

Aeria took a step forward. There were still so many locked rooms around, and they did have a key after all. "If you guys find time, feel free to check out these rooms. Just know that once the wolves and the knight apprentices are dead, we've got to get a move on," she informed the rest of her allies. If, by luck, they found something useful, it would definitely be for the better. With that in mind, Aeria held out her hand and focused, unleashing a sharp yell as the energy around her began to heat up, burning slightly, but her eyes held a gleam of confidence as the red aura formed, and she drew her sword while entering a battle stance. The aura continued to flare up around her, lingering. Taunting. Waiting.

"There. Now anything I strike shall feel the need to get its revenge upon me. That should allow for the rest of you to fight more easily. I will be your shield," she said with a smirk, also taking out her own shield. With what she was planning, she would have dire need of it.

Aeria uses Hot-Blooded Surge! [ATK +40%][Draws enemy attention upon attack]

MP: 9/15


Last edited by Masquerade on Sun May 13, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot on Sun May 13, 2012 1:50 pm

Be their shield? This was certainly a woman you don't find just anywhere. Caleb had the feeling he was goint to take a liking to her. He opened a wide smile while the broadsword lifted itself slowly from it's sheath.

-Well, then I guess all that is left for me is to be your sword.

Caleb moves to G7.

Caleb walked ahead, lifting his hand. The air above him waved as if it was cut by something, as a long, slender katana phased into vision. It's blade beared a dark hue, with a demonic figure engraved on it, and it's handle was of a deep crimson. The blade brought a strange feeling, like it was alive, and thirsty. Like there was something off about it. Something foul.

-Juuchi Yosamu hungers for blood. I'm glad you two brought her a snack.

The blade was trembling in place until Caleb waved down his hand, then it flew voraciously to the closest wolf, spinning wildly. The air seemed to be shreded by it's passing with grievous wounds that would never heal.

Caleb uses Juushi Yosamu, the 10.000 Cold Nights on Beat! 12 Dmg!(Atk)
Chance of Bleeding.


MP: 12/20

-Nest, get the door closest to you. I'll inspect the one ahead. Since we are already here, might as well clean up the place.

Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 24
Location : I was BORN to the stage, baby!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Ziolang on Sun May 13, 2012 3:53 pm

Nest had the feeling he was going to end up digging around for valuables. It's not that he really wanted to fight, but he didn't find any joy in the idea of letting everyone else do it. Perhaps he could deal some damage before the inevitable search began. Whatever he decided, he couldn't strike as of yet, so he contented himself to simply unlocking the adjacent door and settling into a position where the frame would give him cover.

|Nest triggers command: Open on Sealed Door.

Nest moves to Cell: I6.|

Ziolang
Cat Napper

Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-01-27
Age : 23
Location : Nebraska

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Masquerade on Sun May 13, 2012 4:45 pm

Nest opens the Sealed Door!

Beat dodges Caleb's attack!

Juuchi Yomasu still thrists for blood!

Caleb takes 8 Dmg!

HP: 17/25

Caleb evades Bleeding!

Nierday, Gallion 3 . 1961 - Rush to Escape

Location: Runescryum Archives - Passageway

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Background: ~Runic Heart~

Achievement: Might As Well - Plunder all the treasure from the room with the steel wall. [3 AP]

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {S} {E} {w} B
{T} { } {Y} { } { } {w} { } { } {w} C
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {X} {B} {R} {w} D
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {X} { } { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {C} { } {w} G
{B} { } {s} { } { } {w} {A} { } {w} H
{B} { } {s} { } { } {N} { } { } {w} I
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Aeria's Hot-Blooded Surge has 3 turns.

Enemy Phase.

Samuel waits.

"These are the intruders? Ha! They're having a hard enough time not killing themselves," Samuel laughed and pointed at Caleb, indicating how his attack had gone awry. "I know Louis didn't have the best back-up with his patrol, but really? He lost to this?"

Elizabeth waits.

"Don't get slack just yet, Sam," the woman replied, her voice stern. "We've had setbacks before too, but it was never anything we weren't able to recover from. Might be the same for these guys. However, I think the hounds ought be enough to take the likes of them out." She snapped her fingers eliciting more growling from the wolves as they prepared to attack.

Beat moves to F7.

Beat attacks Caleb! 7 Dmg! (ATK)

Rhyme moves to H8.

Rhyme attacks Aeria! 7 Dmg! (ATK)

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {S} {E} {w} B
{T} { } {Y} { } { } {w} { } { } {w} C
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {X} { } { } {w} D
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {X} { } { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} {B} { } {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {C} { } {w} G
{B} { } {s} { } { } {w} {A} {R} {w} H
{B} { } {s} { } { } {N} { } { } {w} I
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Neutral Phase.

Yalashi waits.

The door and walls were rather thick, so the scholar within the room heard nothing of the commotion outside. He glanced at the shelves on the wall in front of him, scanning over various scrolls and such with delight. It was the perfect cure for a restless night.

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {S} {E} {w} B
{T} { } {Y} { } { } {w} { } { } {w} C
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {X} { } { } {w} D
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {X} { } { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} {B} { } {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {C} { } {w} G
{B} { } {s} { } { } {w} {A} {R} {w} H
{B} { } {s} { } { } {N} { } { } {w} I
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 2!

Aeria (Fighter) *HOT-BLOODED SURGE*
HP: 29/30
MP: 9/15
DD: 6/10
Atk: 9 --- 13
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Nest (Scribe)
HP: 20/20
MP: 31/31
DD: 4/10
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 7
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Caleb (Soul Blade)
HP: 13/25
MP: 12/20
DD: 10/10
Atk: 8
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Samuel (Knight Apprentice)
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Elizabeth (Knight Apprentice)
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Beat (Blood Wolf)
HP: 30/30
MP: 25/25
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

Rhyme (Blood Wolf)
HP: 30/30
MP: 25/25
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

Yalashi (Scholar)
HP: 40/40
MP: 75/75
DD: 0/10
Atk: 2
Def: 5
Int: 11
Spr: 7
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

{T} - Treasure Chest (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell. Requires Chest Key x1.)

{B} - Bag (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell.)

{X} - Sealed Door (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell. Requires Archive Key x1.)

{s} - Steel Wall (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Blow It Up (Destroys target with explosives. Range: Adjacent cell. Requires Bomb x1.)

{w} - Wall (cannot be occupied)

{t} - Table (cannot be occupied)


Aeria attacks Rhyme! 13 Dmg! (ATK)

Aeria winced as Caleb's sword came back to slash him after missing the mark that was the wolf. The creatures must have been more agile than they let on, but that wasn't about to stop her now. She raised her sword high, the aura extending along the blade and brought it down mercilessly on the wolf in front of her. She watched as the aura seeped into the wolf's wounds and infected it. From that point on, she would be the wolf's target, at least until her aura faded away. "Caleb, be careful with risky moves to like that," she warned, readying herself for more attacks. "If you need to recover, fall back and let me handle it. Herbs have great healing properties. Placing them right on the wound is the most direct way for it to heal you," she continued to give advice. She had learned a lot from her travels, and was surprised she was working so well with others, for most of the time she fought alone. Having more people around, however, gave her an increased sense of safety.

"Nest, you'll need the path cleared to get to the next room, so might as well help us clear it for now," Aeria called out to the scribe, wondering if he had found anything in the room he just opened. If he did, she was sure she and Caleb could hold the wolves off for a bit longer.

Aeria waits.


Last edited by Masquerade on Sun May 13, 2012 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot on Sun May 13, 2012 5:30 pm

He...he dodged! Caleb shrieked as the blade shreded his flesh. He was very resistant to pain, but it had no meaning against Juuchi Yosamu. He looked quickly at the cut, worried. Good, no serious bleeding. That was always a dangerous blade to use, if the enemy was good at evading, and it wasn't the first time he had been cut by it. But it had been some time since the last, anyway...

-Don't worry, this sword has it's drawback, but it pays off. You will see it eventually. I don't need to retreat quite now, the wound isn't bleeding, but keep the path clear.

Caleb was angry now, but he wouldn't let that ruin his strategy. He looked up and let his voice resound strong "Ophion!". A blood red sword appeared above him, it's blade waved into a deep curve, making it look like a sickle. The sword came down on his enemy with a reaping motion.

Caleb uses Ophion, Edge of the Life Blood on Beat! 8 Dmg!(Atk)

Caleb waits.

Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 24
Location : I was BORN to the stage, baby!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Ziolang on Sun May 13, 2012 6:36 pm

Nest had to take scattered looks into the room if he was to keep an eye on the fight. It seemed empty. A small room with a seemingly out of place steel wall. "It's clear, I'm coming." Back into the raging sound of combat he moved, his quill slashing through the air as he did so. Caleb was taking too much punishment, so the scribe marked for him first. The runes magical benefits would be felt soon.

The knights would be the main concern, seeing as the wolves have shown no sign of sentience. He would conserve the energy left over for the guards. With a swift display of quill writing, the runes created hurtled into the wolf before Caleb.

|Nest moves to Cell: I7.

Nest casts Epoch of Slavain ~ Desire on Caleb. Move increased by 1. Health Regeneration bestowed.
Nest Chain Casts Epoch of Slavain ~ Pursuit on Beat. 7 Int Damage. 7 Int damage and Chance of Poison.

13/31 MP|

Ziolang
Cat Napper

Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-01-27
Age : 23
Location : Nebraska

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Masquerade on Sun May 13, 2012 7:45 pm

Beat takes 12 Dmg!

HP: 18/30

Beat evades Poison!

Ophion bestows its gift upon Caleb! [+2 HP Recovered]

HP: 15/25

Rhyme takes 9 Dmg!

HP: 21/30

Nierday, Gallion 3 . 1961 - Rush to Escape

Location: Runescryum Archives - Passageway

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Background: ~Runic Heart~

Achievement: Might As Well - Plunder all the treasure from the room with the steel wall. [3 AP]

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {S} {E} {w} B
{T} { } {Y} { } { } {w} { } { } {w} C
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {X} { } { } {w} D
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {X} { } { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} {B} { } {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {C} { } {w} G
{B} { } {s} { } { } {w} {A} {R} {w} H
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } {N} { } {w} I
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Aeria's Hot-Blooded Surge has 2 turns left.

Caleb's Move Boost has 3 turns.

Caleb's Regen has 5 turns.

Enemy Phase.

Elizabeth moves to E8.

"See? That is exactly the kind of thing I meant," Elizabeth hissed as she dashed forward with blade drawn. The corridor was so restricting, and she found she couldn't get near the enemies quickly enough, not to mention the wolves were in the way.

Elizabeth waits.

Samuel moves to D7.

"Well, forgive me for being at least slightly optimistic," Samuel retorted as he rushed forward as well, though with less vigor. He came to the same conclusion Elizabeth had and was at a loss as to how to join the fray exactly.

Samuel waits.

Beat moves to I8.

Beat uses Blood Claw on Nest! 8 Dmg! (ATK) [Nest is Poisoned]

MP: 19/25

Rhyme uses Blood Claw on Aeria! 8 Dmg! (ATK) [Aeria is Poisoned]

MP: 19/25

Rhyme waits.

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } {w} B
{T} { } {Y} { } { } {w} { } { } {w} C
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {X} {S} { } {w} D
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {X} { } {E} {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {C} { } {w} G
{B} { } {s} { } { } {w} {A} {R} {w} H
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } {N} {B} {w} I
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Neutral Phase.

Yalashi waits.

Still oblivious to the world outside of the sealed room, the scholar continued reading.

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } {w} B
{T} { } {Y} { } { } {w} { } { } {w} C
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {X} {S} { } {w} D
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {X} { } {E} {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {C} { } {w} G
{B} { } {s} { } { } {w} {A} {R} {w} H
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } {N} {B} {w} I
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 3!

Aeria (Fighter) *HOT-BLOODED SURGE* *POISON [5]*
HP: 22/30
MP: 9/15
DD: 7/10
Atk: 9 --- 13
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Nest (Scribe) *POISON [3]*
HP: 13/20
MP: 13/31
DD: 6/10
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 7
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Caleb (Soul Blade) *REGEN [4]*
HP: 19/25
MP: 6/20
DD: 10/10
Atk: 8
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells --- 4 cells

Samuel (Knight Apprentice)
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Elizabeth (Knight Apprentice)
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Beat (Blood Wolf)
HP: 18/30
MP: 19/25
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

Rhyme (Blood Wolf)
HP: 21/30
MP: 19/25
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

Yalashi (Scholar)
HP: 40/40
MP: 75/75
DD: 0/10
Atk: 2
Def: 5
Int: 11
Spr: 7
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

{T} - Treasure Chest (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell. Requires Chest Key x1.)

{B} - Bag (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell.)

{X} - Sealed Door (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell. Requires Archive Key x1.)

{s} - Steel Wall (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Blow It Up (Destroys target with explosives. Range: Adjacent cell. Requires Bomb x1.)

{w} - Wall (cannot be occupied)

{t} - Table (cannot be occupied)


Aeria attacks Beat! 13 Dmg! (ATK)

Aeria growled as the beast's claw attack managed to get to her a bit, even going as far as infecting the wound instantly. She felt significantly weaker, the poison traveling through her veins. Until it was rid from her system, she knew the pain and weakness would only get worse. Sheathing her sword in an instant, she whipped out her rifle, the red aura traveling down its length as she focused it on the wolf that was attacking Nest. A loud bang resounded through the corridor as she fired it semi-point blank at the wolf, the bullet itself covered in the aura as well. She saw a flash of red cross both of its eyes and she knew she had it.

"Listen, Nest. As long as my aura stays up, these things should attack me," she informed the scribe quickly. "Still, make sure to take precaution. And...well, I'm only guessing Nest is your name since that was what Caleb called you," she added sheepishly which sounded odd coming from a woman holding a gun that had just lodged a bullet in a feral living creature. Yet, she remained as calm as could be, even in the heat of things.

Aeria waits.


Last edited by Masquerade on Mon May 14, 2012 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot on Sun May 13, 2012 8:45 pm

The situation was much more complicated than Caleb would have wished. On the other hand, this fight was promissing. The Soul Blade could feel the adrenaline surging through his body, his blades twisting inside his soul. Fools, he had only just began. He waved his arm wildly, his sword flying and twisting to the wolf that dodged his opening attack. He was going to pay.

Caleb attacks Beat! 8 Dmg (Atk)


-Leave this wolf to me, Aeris, I still have one card up my sleeve, and I'm saving it all for him.

The Soul Blade took a step beside, opening way for Aeris. He could feel that blade trembling inside him. It was withing the range of his grap, it wanted out. His eyes shone violently. Aeris and Nest could feel the hate burning inside him. Something was coming.

I am made of swords.


Caleb moves to G8.

Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 24
Location : I was BORN to the stage, baby!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Ziolang on Mon May 14, 2012 1:34 am

The wound wasn't too bad, but he could feel the toxins pumping through. It was difficult for him to decipher what was being said to him. Caleb was planning something, and it sounded reckless. But that's not my concern. He needed to get into that other room, but to do that the wolves need to cease to be. The runes were scrawled in the air quicker than the eye could blink, their pulsing magic rippling into the clawing wolf. He back-peddles a step, leaving room for Aeria's magical lure to take its effect. I'll need to make a note to apologize afterward.

|Nest basic attacks Beat. 7 Int Damage.

Nest moves to Cell I6|

Ziolang
Cat Napper

Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-01-27
Age : 23
Location : Nebraska

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Masquerade on Mon May 14, 2012 9:06 am

Beat takes 17 Dmg!

HP: 1/30

Nierday, Gallion 3 . 1961 - Rush to Escape

Location: Runescryum Archives - Passageway

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Background: ~Runic Heart~

Achievement: Might As Well - Plunder all the treasure from the room with the steel wall. [3 AP]

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } {w} B
{T} { } {Y} { } { } {w} { } { } {w} C
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {X} {S} { } {w} D
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {X} { } {E} {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } {C} {w} G
{B} { } {s} { } { } {w} {A} {R} {w} H
{B} { } {s} { } { } {N} { } {B} {w} I
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Aeria's Hot-Blooded Surge has 1 turn left.

Caleb's Move Boost has 2 turns left.

Caleb's Regen has 4 turns left.

Aeria is Poisoned for 2 more turns.

Nest is Poisoned for 2 more turns.

Enemy Phase.

Samuel moves to G7.

The knight apprentice ran forward and finally caught up to the woman with the blazing aura around her. She was already weakened by the poison of the wolves. "Should be easy prey," he jeered as he lashed out at her with his sword, though tried to hide the fact that he realized how ineffective the attack had been.

Samuel attacks Aeria! 7 Dmg! (ATK)

Elizabeth moves to F8.

"I've got this one under control," Elizabeth stated firmly as she advanced upon Caleb, blade at the ready, and slashed at his side wildly. "You've got some guts breaking in here, but we'll make you regret such a brash decision."

Elizabeth attacks Caleb! 7 Dmg! (ATK)

Beat uses Charging Lunge on Aeria! 7 Dmg! (ATK)
---Beat links Trailblazer! 3 hits! 5 Fire Dmg per hit! (ATK)

MP: 5/25

S-Ability Blood Draw activates! [+4 MP Recovered]

MP: 9/25

Beat waits.

Rhyme attacks Aeria! 7 Dmg! (ATK)

S-Ability Blood Draw activates! [+1 MP Recovered]

MP: 20/25

Rhyme waits.

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } {w} B
{T} { } {Y} { } { } {w} { } { } {w} C
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {X} { } { } {w} D
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {X} { } { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } {E} {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {S} {C} {w} G
{B} { } {s} { } { } {w} {A} {R} {w} H
{B} { } {s} { } { } {N} { } {B} {w} I
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Neutral Phase.

Yalashi waits.

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } {w} B
{T} { } {Y} { } { } {w} { } { } {w} C
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {X} { } { } {w} D
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {X} { } { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } {E} {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {S} {C} {w} G
{B} { } {s} { } { } {w} {A} {R} {w} H
{B} { } {s} { } { } {N} { } {B} {w} I
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 4!

Aeria (Fighter) *HOT-BLOODED SURGE* *POISON [5]*
HP: 11/30
MP: 9/15
DD: 8/10
Atk: 9 --- 13
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Nest (Scribe) *POISON [3]*
HP: 10/20
MP: 13/31
DD: 7/10
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 7
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Caleb (Soul Blade) *REGEN [4]*
HP: 20/25
MP: 6/20
DD: 10/10
Atk: 8
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells --- 4 cells

Samuel (Knight Apprentice)
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Elizabeth (Knight Apprentice)
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Beat (Blood Wolf) *CRITICAL*
HP: 1/30
MP: 9/25
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

Rhyme (Blood Wolf)
HP: 21/30
MP: 20/25
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 3
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

Yalashi (Scholar)
HP: 40/40
MP: 75/75
DD: 0/10
Atk: 2
Def: 5
Int: 11
Spr: 7
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

{T} - Treasure Chest (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell. Requires Chest Key x1.)

{B} - Bag (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell.)

{X} - Sealed Door (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell. Requires Archive Key x1.)

{s} - Steel Wall (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Blow It Up (Destroys target with explosives. Range: Adjacent cell. Requires Bomb x1.)

{w} - Wall (cannot be occupied)

{t} - Table (cannot be occupied)


Aeria attacks Rhyme! 13 Dmg! (ATK)

The poison was rather agonizing, and she was starting to wonder if she was truly going to be able to handle all of these hits. A rather fine shield she was turning out to be. Growling, she sliced at the wolf nearby, leaving the severely weakened one for Nest to handle if he felt up to it, or even Caleb with his ability to use his swords at a range. She could feel her aura fading and she needed to make sure that the wolf's attention stayed on her, even after it went away. Pulling back her weapon, she spared a glance at Caleb. "You won't need much to finish off that one; best save your trick for one of our other fine playmates," she advised, turning her attention to the healthier enemies, especially the knight apprentices, granted they were sort of a joke and she was ignoring them on purpose. The wolves were much larger threats at this point, and at least one was at the breaking point and she was intent to make the one in front of her equally as good as dead.

Aeria waits.


Last edited by Masquerade on Mon May 14, 2012 1:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot on Mon May 14, 2012 10:02 am

Caleb turned to Nest "I'm not wasting anything on that wolf, now you finish him". He could feel the rage coursing through his veins. His blood was fire, his flesh was steel. His eyes were shining with madness, his body hanging, his hair covering his face.

-My body is made of swords...

A bastard sword of utter evil sprouted into the air. It's blade scarlet etched in runes. It's hilt of gold with draconic motives, filled with gleaming obsidians. The sword flew up high, higher than possible. Shouldn't there be a roof? It didn't matter.

-Doom of a planet, Ragnarok, King of the Swords! FALL!

A host of six blades appeared around Ragnarok, two proud longswords, a fierce claymore, a scimitar from the deserts, a cutlass from the seas, and a Zweihander from the hills. The blades showered upon their enemy, followed by the Last Sword. He could dodge some, but not all of them...

Caleb unleashes Ragnarok, The Last Sword on Rhyme! 16 piercing Atk Dmg!

Caleb waits.

Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 24
Location : I was BORN to the stage, baby!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Ziolang on Mon May 14, 2012 12:07 pm

The decision was now his. Allow the wolf to live and use his remaining magic to support Aeria, or destroy the red canine now. Either way, Nest may not make it through this fight, the poison was taking its toll. With a sigh, he scrawled the runes. Four runes. Pain. Hurt. Misery. Death. In response, the runes released their ripples of magic, delivering their definitions to the wolf before him.

With weakening limbs, he repositions himself. The girl is next.

|Nest basic attacks Beat. 7 Int Damage.

Nest moves to Cell: I7|

Ziolang
Cat Napper

Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-01-27
Age : 23
Location : Nebraska

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Masquerade on Mon May 14, 2012 2:02 pm

Beat takes 4 Dmg!

Beat KO!

Rhyme INSTANT DEATH!

Nierday, Gallion 3 . 1961 - Rush to Escape

Location: Runescryum Archives - Passageway

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Background: ~Runic Heart~

Achievement: Might As Well - Plunder all the treasure from the room with the steel wall. [3 AP]

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } {w} B
{T} { } {Y} { } { } {w} { } { } {w} C
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {X} { } { } {w} D
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {X} { } { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } {E} {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {S} {C} {w} G
{B} { } {s} { } { } {w} {A} { } {w} H
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } {N} { } {w} I
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Aeria's Hot-Blooded Surge fades.

Caleb's Move Boost has 1 turn left.

Caleb's Regen has 3 turns left.

Aeria is Poisoned for 1 more turn.

Nest is Poisoned for 1 more turn.

Enemy Phase.

Elizabeth attacks Caleb! 7 Dmg! (ATK)

"SEE?! What did I tell you?! I knew there had to be a reason Louis's patrol was defeated," Elizabeth shouted as she slashed at Caleb frantically before retreating.

Elizabeth moves to C8.

Samuel attacks Caleb! 7 Dmg! (ATK)

"Fine, you were right, but shouting isn't going to help us!" After seeing such potential danger, all the knight apprentice could wish for was for the man's death.

Samuel moves to E7.

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } {w} B
{T} { } {Y} { } { } {w} { } {E} {w} C
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {X} { } { } {w} D
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {X} {S} { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } {C} {w} G
{B} { } {s} { } { } {w} {A} { } {w} H
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } {N} { } {w} I
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Neutral Phase.

Yalashi waits.

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } {w} B
{T} { } {Y} { } { } {w} { } {E} {w} C
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {X} { } { } {w} D
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {X} {S} { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } {C} {w} G
{B} { } {s} { } { } {w} {A} { } {w} H
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } {N} { } {w} I
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 5!

Aeria (Fighter) *CRITICAL*
HP: 6/30
MP: 9/15
DD: 9/10
Atk: 9
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Nest (Scribe)
HP: 7/20
MP: 13/31
DD: 8/10
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 7
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Caleb (Soul Blade) *REGEN [4]*
HP: 18/25
MP: 6/20
DD: 0/10
Atk: 8
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells --- 4 cells

Samuel (Knight Apprentice)
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Elizabeth (Knight Apprentice)
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Beat (Blood Wolf) *KO*

Rhyme (Blood Wolf) *KO*

Yalashi (Scholar)
HP: 40/40
MP: 75/75
DD: 0/10
Atk: 2
Def: 5
Int: 11
Spr: 7
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

{T} - Treasure Chest (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell. Requires Chest Key x1.)

{B} - Bag (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell.)

{X} - Sealed Door (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell. Requires Archive Key x1.)

{s} - Steel Wall (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Blow It Up (Destroys target with explosives. Range: Adjacent cell. Requires Bomb x1.)

{w} - Wall (cannot be occupied)

{t} - Table (cannot be occupied)


Aeria uses Hot-Blooded Surge! [ATK +40%][Draws attention of enemies upon attack]

MP: 3/15

Aeria smirked as the wolves were vanquished which sent the knight apprentices into a tizzy, freaking out over Caleb's powerful ability. Raising her hand into the air, she called back the blazing red aura that had faded moments prior. She would be needing the extra attack force for dealing with the knight apprentices quickly. "Impressive strength you have there, Caleb," Aeria commented lightly. "Looks like we have them on the run now." The last bite of the poison hit her rather hard, but after that, she could feel the effects of the toxin dampening. It must have been flushed out of her system now. She definitely felt a lot better. With the only threats being the knight apprentices, she was sure to be okay now. The wolves had given them all a tough time, but the cowardice expressed so flagrantly by the knight apprentices was relieving. They would be hacked down in due time.

"Looks like you're free to continue looking for goods, Nest," Aeria affirmed to the scribe beside her. The corridor was much less crowded now, especially with the knight apprentices trying to keep their distance, not like it would matter.

Aeria moves to F7.


Last edited by Masquerade on Mon May 14, 2012 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Ziolang on Mon May 14, 2012 6:39 pm

Caleb was stronger than Nest had anticipated. The wolf fell before him like an ant to a boot. The guards were backing up, either regrouping or fleeing, he was uncertain for now. A word from Aeria and Nest was back on task. "Push them back further so I can get in." He spoke as the runes were scripted in the air.

|Nest moves to Cell G7.

Nest basic attacks Samuel.|



Ziolang
Cat Napper

Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-01-27
Age : 23
Location : Nebraska

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot on Mon May 14, 2012 9:15 pm

Caleb breathed deeply, his heart beat slowly becoming stable again, calm setting back in. He looked around, both wolves were down, but Aeria was seriously injuried. The Soul Blade took a few steps ahead, taking an herb from his pouch.

Caleb moves to F8.

-Thanks, you are amazing too, but let's be careful now that we have the upper hand - he whispered to her -Let's give Nest some time to check the room while we regroup, then we launch a final hit.

Of course he wasn't going to mention the fact that he needed to get his nerves under control. Ragnarok always left him that way. One of the few swords he had trouble managing. He crouched and torn the herb, pressing it's shreds against one of Aeria's wounds, bandaging it into place. The plant's healing properties should do the rest.

-Aeria needs some backup, Nest, I'll return the attacks shortly.

Caleb uses Herb on Aeria! 10 HP recovered!

Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 24
Location : I was BORN to the stage, baby!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Masquerade on Mon May 14, 2012 11:12 pm

Samuel takes 4 Dmg!

HP: 21/25

Nierday, Gallion 3 . 1961 - Rush to Escape

Location: Runescryum Archives - Passageway

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Background: ~Runic Heart~

Achievement: Might As Well - Plunder all the treasure from the room with the steel wall. [3 AP]

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } {w} B
{T} { } {Y} { } { } {w} { } {E} {w} C
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {X} { } { } {w} D
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {X} {S} { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} {A} {C} {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {N} { } {w} G
{B} { } {s} { } { } {w} { } { } {w} H
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} I
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Caleb's Move Boost fades.

Caleb's Regen has 2 turns left.

Aeria is no longer Poisoned.

Nest is no longer Poisoned.

Aeria's Hot-Blooded Surge has 3 turns.

Enemy Phase.

Samuel uses Double Slash on Aeria! 2 hits! 6 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

MP: 14/20

Samuel growled as he futilely slashed at Aeria with two quick swipes of his blade before fleeing after Elizabeth. "Hey, you better get in there and do your part," he snapped at his partner.

Samuel moves to B7.

Elizabeth moves to E8.

"Fine, just shut up and stop telling me what to do," Elizabeth snapped right back at Samuel, obviously feeling the stress of her situation. She rushed the distracted Caleb and took a swing at him with her sword.

Elizabeth attacks Caleb! 7 Dmg! (ATK)

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {S} { } {w} B
{T} { } {Y} { } { } {w} { } { } {w} C
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {X} { } { } {w} D
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {X} { } {E} {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} {A} {C} {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {N} { } {w} G
{B} { } {s} { } { } {w} { } { } {w} H
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} I
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Neutral Phase.

Yalashi waits.

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {S} { } {w} B
{T} { } {Y} { } { } {w} { } { } {w} C
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {X} { } { } {w} D
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {X} { } {E} {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} {A} {C} {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {N} { } {w} G
{B} { } {s} { } { } {w} { } { } {w} H
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} I
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 6!

Aeria (Fighter) *HOT-BLOODED SURGE*
HP: 14/30
MP: 3/15
DD: 9/10
Atk: 9 --- 13
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Nest (Scribe)
HP: 7/20
MP: 13/31
DD: 9/10
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 7
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Caleb (Soul Blade) *REGEN [4]*
HP: 19/25
MP: 6/20
DD: 0/10
Atk: 8
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Samuel (Knight Apprentice)
HP: 21/25
MP: 14/20
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Elizabeth (Knight Apprentice)
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Beat (Blood Wolf) *KO*

Rhyme (Blood Wolf) *KO*

Yalashi (Scholar)
HP: 40/40
MP: 75/75
DD: 0/10
Atk: 2
Def: 5
Int: 11
Spr: 7
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

{T} - Treasure Chest (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell. Requires Chest Key x1.)

{B} - Bag (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell.)

{X} - Sealed Door (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell. Requires Archive Key x1.)

{s} - Steel Wall (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Blow It Up (Destroys target with explosives. Range: Adjacent cell. Requires Bomb x1.)

{w} - Wall (cannot be occupied)

{t} - Table (cannot be occupied)


Aeria shot her glance to the side as Caleb treated one of her wounds. She was about content to just ignore them and fight on, but in truth, it was much better this way. Had fighting in the wilderness given her that much of a reckless streak? "I've got the perfect plan," she replied contentedly as Caleb finished with the treatment. She could already feel the power of the herbs soothing her pain. "Thanks for that. Sometimes I think I'm the hardiest thing around, but even shields can get a bit dented sometimes," she added sheepishly before giving him a reassuring smile, albeit slight. Aeria charged after Samuel as if she were going to attack him, but as she came to a halt, she turned on her heel and pulled out her rifle, pulling the trigger for a hopefully clean shot. The bullet became encased in the aura, and if it managed to penetrate the female knight apprentice, she would have to come after her for revenge.

"If that chick wants to take a swing at me, she'll have to come up towards me for it," she informed the others. "That should give you the room needed to do what you need to do, Nest." With that in mind, she braced herself for more attacks, though the knight apprentices didn't pack as much of a punch as the wolves had.

Aeria attacks Elizabeth! 13 Dmg! (ATK)


Last edited by Masquerade on Tue May 15, 2012 9:53 am; edited 2 times in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Ziolang on Tue May 15, 2012 2:49 am

He was on the move before she had even finished her statement. "Understood, madam." It was with great concentration that he hid away what the truth of what he was doing. Running ahead of Aeria put him in direct line of attack should the knights choose him as a target. He fumbled a moment with the lock before the click could be heard and the room was open.

Inside he found a person reading. Nest stood spellbound a moment, completely taken off guard by the seemingly oblivious person. He thought fast, he had no idea who this person was but appeared to be some kind of philosopher or scholar. Quickly turning over a smile and positioning himself to block out the details of the battle raging behind him, he spun his tale. "Apologies, I did not know someone resided within here at the present." The sound of the battle would be easily heard in the room, and he didn't want this stranger reacting dangerously, so he drove on. "I am surprised you could read in such calm manner, what with the knight's drill deafening the halls." He continued his pleasant, friendly smile in a form to resemble one who was simply making light conversation. In a motion that seemed to convey intelligence, he straightened his glasses with his hand, quill still held within.

|Nest moves to Cell: E7.

Nest triggers command: "Open" on Sealed Door.|

Ziolang
Cat Napper

Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-01-27
Age : 23
Location : Nebraska

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot on Tue May 15, 2012 5:44 am

As Caleb got back up from the treatment, he felt the slight steel of the knight's blade burning his back, but he could at the same time feel the soothing effect of Nest's magic healing the wound. It was actually very pleasant. He finished getting up and gave the female squire his best smile.

-What? You guys are still here?

He barely waved his hand, and the broadsword swung into vision, hacking his oponent through the chest. The rest of the fight would probably go on very quickly, he didn't have much hope of getting the treasure anymore, but was rather curious about the room Nest was checking. He took a step back to get full advantage of his range, and be able to run into the back door if needed.

Caleb attacks Elizabeth! 8 Dmg!(Atk)

Caleb moves to G8.

Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 24
Location : I was BORN to the stage, baby!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:19 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum