Decaying World

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Masquerade on Tue May 15, 2012 9:57 am

Elizabeth takes 13 Dmg!

HP: 12/25

Nierday, Gallion 3 . 1961 - Rush to Escape

Location: Runescryum Archives - Passageway

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Background: ~Runic Heart~

Achievement: Might As Well - Plunder all the treasure from the room with the steel wall. [3 AP]

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {S} { } {w} B
{T} { } {Y} { } { } {w} {A} { } {w} C
{ } {t} {t} { } { } { } { } { } {w} D
{ } {t} {t} { } { } { } {N} {E} {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } {C} {w} G
{B} { } {s} { } { } {w} { } { } {w} H
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} I
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Caleb's Regen has 1 turn left.

Aeria's Hot-Blooded Surge has 2 turns left.

Enemy Phase.

Samuel attacks Aeria! 7 Dmg! (ATK)

"I refuse to back up any longer!" Samuel shouted as he aimed a deft slash at Aeria with his sword, but it was about as unsuccessful as all of his other attacks.

Samuel waits.

"Yalashi, they're intruders! Damn it! Why am I so mad at that woman?!" she shouted to the scholar before growling. The bullet had pierced her skin and infected her with Aeria's aura. Chasing after the fighter, Elizabeth came to a halt and delivered a blow that barely hit Aeria in hopes that she would bleed, but realized her efforts had come to naught.

Elizabeth moves to C8.

Elizabeth uses Glancing Blow on Aeria! 8 Dmg! (ATK) [Aeria evades Bleeding]

MP: 14/20

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {S} { } {w} B
{T} { } {Y} { } { } {w} {A} {E} {w} C
{ } {t} {t} { } { } { } { } { } {w} D
{ } {t} {t} { } { } { } {N} { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } {C} {w} G
{B} { } {s} { } { } {w} { } { } {w} H
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} I
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Neutral Phase.

Yalashi moves to D4.

Yalashi placed the scroll he was reading back in its proper slot on the shelf before walking around the table. He was a rather old fellow, evident in his appearance and his rather slow gait. It was almost as if he shuffled along instead of taking steps. "When the doors are sealed shut, the walls block out pretty much all the noise from the surrounding area. Perfect for when you want to read in the night," he said calmly, smiling. "You must be one of the new apprentices of magic. You have the look of a young scholar, ohohoho," he continued on and laughed. He thought for a moment. He couldn't remember any scheduled drills, though spur of the moment ones weren't unprecedented. "A drill, eh? Tryin' to keep those knight apprentices on their toes." He heard Elizabeth call out to him and just laughed some more.

"Of course they're intruders, dear," he responded lightly. "If you think of this as a mere drill, you'll never get any stronger. You are looking for a promotion right? Prove yourself then!" he coached at her, trying to encourage her to fight harder.

Yalashi waits.

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {S} { } {w} B
{T} { } { } { } { } {w} {A} {E} {w} C
{ } {t} {t} {Y} { } { } { } { } {w} D
{ } {t} {t} { } { } { } {N} { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } {C} {w} G
{B} { } {s} { } { } {w} { } { } {w} H
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} I
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 7!

Aeria (Fighter) *HOT-BLOODED SURGE*
HP: 11/30
MP: 3/15
DD: 10/10
Atk: 9 --- 13
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Nest (Scribe)
HP: 7/20
MP: 13/31
DD: 9/10
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 7
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Caleb (Soul Blade) *REGEN [4]*
HP: 23/25
MP: 6/20
DD: 1/10
Atk: 8
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Samuel (Knight Apprentice)
HP: 21/25
MP: 14/20
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Elizabeth (Knight Apprentice)
HP: 12/25
MP: 14/20
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Beat (Blood Wolf) *KO*

Rhyme (Blood Wolf) *KO*

Yalashi (Scholar)
HP: 40/40
MP: 75/75
DD: 0/10
Atk: 2
Def: 5
Int: 11
Spr: 7
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

{T} - Treasure Chest (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell. Requires Chest Key x1.)

{B} - Bag (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell.)

{X} - Sealed Door (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell. Requires Archive Key x1.)

{s} - Steel Wall (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Blow It Up (Destroys target with explosives. Range: Adjacent cell. Requires Bomb x1.)

{w} - Wall (cannot be occupied)

{t} - Table (cannot be occupied)


Aeria attacks Samuel! 13 Dmg! (ATK)

It took Aeria a moment to register what all was going on around her. She had the attention of the knight apprentices. Nest had opened the door and found someone inside who apparently was with the knights which put them in great danger, but Nest had been quick on his feet and told a wonderful lie that Aeria thought she would help to indulge. "That's right! We're intruders!" she called out boldly, her voice more authoritative as she tried to sound like an important member of the knights. "Now fight like it! If we were really under invasion right now, we'd be in big trouble with you sorry lot defending the corridors! Now shape up!" she shouted as she raised her aura-coated blade and brought it down on the male knight apprentice. She couldn't help but smirking. Playing along was rather fun. For the moment, she was not Aeria the novice fighter infiltrating the archives of the knights, but merely a commanding officer giving a drill to her lower operatives. She turned her head and gave a quick wink to Caleb to make sure he was in on everything.

Aeria waits.


Last edited by Masquerade on Tue May 15, 2012 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot on Tue May 15, 2012 10:30 am

Caleb got the message. Pretend he was a knight? That was going to be rather fun, that's for sure. He let the broadsword land inside his opened hand, gripped it hard and struck a battle stance. Good think he still knew how to fight the normal way. The feeling of the handle in his fingers was very conforting too.

-You heard the lady, rookies! You are not getting away from training with that kind of prank! Now grip that sword properly, my great aunt Janine could swing harder than you!

He smiled playfully and charged for the female knight, halting as soon as he got in range and spinning his body along with the sword in wide cut, aiming right at her abdomen. He just wondered how Nest was going to get anything inside that room without the scholar suspecting. Well, he had just proved he was really crafty, maybe he could pull another one.

Caleb moves do D8.

Caleb attacks Elizabeth! 8 Dmg!(Atk)

Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 24
Location : I was BORN to the stage, baby!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Ziolang on Tue May 15, 2012 1:17 pm

Nest held back his smirk in order to keep his friendly smile. This was going better than he had hoped, but he still needed to keep it up. On the far side of the, next to the man evidently called Yalashi. "Aye, I am an initiate. In fact I was accepted only week before last." He looked back into the hall a moment, and when he looked back at the older man, his grin broadened to that of a young man having the most fun of his life. He stepped further inside, his hands behind his back, one in particular secretly scrawling runes. "Can you believe they asked me to be part of the drill? I got to be the spy! They said I'm supposed to get whatever's in that chest. It's so exciting!"

He stopped a moment, and his grin died out into something of childish dread, like he had just failed an exam. "You're not part of the drill, are you? Some kind of chest guard? What a fool, I cannot just go telling people what I am doing." He hung his head in absolute shame. "I knew I'd make a terrible spy."

|Nest casts Epoch of Slavain ~ Desire on himself. Move increased. Health Regeneration Bestowed.

Nest moves to Cell: E4.|

Ziolang
Cat Napper

Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-01-27
Age : 23
Location : Nebraska

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Masquerade on Tue May 15, 2012 2:04 pm

Samuel takes 9 Dmg!

HP: 12/25

Elizabeth takes 4 Dmg!

HP: 8/25

Nierday, Gallion 3 . 1961 - Rush to Escape

Location: Runescryum Archives - Passageway

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Background: ~Runic Heart~

Achievement: Might As Well - Plunder all the treasure from the room with the steel wall. [3 AP]

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {S} { } {w} B
{T} { } { } { } { } {w} {A} {E} {w} C
{ } {t} {t} {Y} { } { } { } {C} {w} D
{ } {t} {t} {N} { } { } { } { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } {w} G
{B} { } {s} { } { } {w} { } { } {w} H
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} I
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Caleb's Regen fades.

Aeria's Hot-Blooded Surge has 1 turns left.

Nest's Move Boost has 2 turns left.

Nest's Regen has 5 turns.

Enemy Phase.

Samuel attacks Aeria! 7 Dmg! (ATK)

"Stop trying to trick him! Yalashi, please! They're real intruders and we can't fight them off without you!" Samuel shouted desperately as he slashed at Aeria with his sword.

Samuel waits.

Elizabeth uses Double Slash on Aeria! 2 hits! 6 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

MP: 8/20

Elizabeth hacked away at Aeria with two quick blows. She wanted to call Yalashi an idiot, but that wouldn't help their case at all, so she stayed quiet, silently fuming.

Elizabeth waits.

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {S} { } {w} B
{T} { } { } { } { } {w} {A} {E} {w} C
{ } {t} {t} {Y} { } { } { } {C} {w} D
{ } {t} {t} {N} { } { } { } { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } {w} G
{B} { } {s} { } { } {w} { } { } {w} H
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} I
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Neutral Phase.

Yalashi shook his head at Nest, though he didn't turn to face him as he moved towards the chest. "No, no. I'm not part of the drill, though you had best work on that spy impression. Going around telling what you're up to is a horrible idea," he gently reprimanded. "If this were the real thing, I'd have no choice but to attack the intruders, but I'm not being tested here. They are," he said with a snarky grin as he pointed at the dying knight apprentices. "Come on, you novices! Fight back with all you have! The very organization of Runescryum is at threat and this is all you can come up with?"

Yalashi moves to D6.

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {S} { } {w} B
{T} { } { } { } { } {w} {A} {E} {w} C
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {Y} { } {C} {w} D
{ } {t} {t} {N} { } { } { } { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } {w} G
{B} { } {s} { } { } {w} { } { } {w} H
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} I
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 8!

Aeria (Fighter) *HOT-BLOODED SURGE* *CRITICAL*
HP: 8/30
MP: 3/15
DD: 10/10
Atk: 9 --- 13
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Nest (Scribe) *REGEN [3]*
HP: 10/20
MP: 3/31
DD: 9/10
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 7
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells --- 3 cells

Caleb (Soul Blade)
HP: 23/25
MP: 6/20
DD: 2/10
Atk: 8
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Samuel (Knight Apprentice)
HP: 12/25
MP: 14/20
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Elizabeth (Knight Apprentice)
HP: 8/25
MP: 8/20
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Beat (Blood Wolf) *KO*

Rhyme (Blood Wolf) *KO*

Yalashi (Scholar)
HP: 40/40
MP: 75/75
DD: 0/10
Atk: 2
Def: 5
Int: 11
Spr: 7
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

{T} - Treasure Chest (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell. Requires Chest Key x1.)

{B} - Bag (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell.)

{X} - Sealed Door (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell. Requires Archive Key x1.)

{s} - Steel Wall (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Blow It Up (Destroys target with explosives. Range: Adjacent cell. Requires Bomb x1.)

{w} - Wall (cannot be occupied)

{t} - Table (cannot be occupied)


Aeria attacks Elizabeth! 13 Dmg! (ATK)

"Crying out for help doesn't get you success in the real world, losers!" she yelled at them accusingly, great disappointment showing in her tone. She turned on the female knight apprentice and effectively ended her with a single swipe of her blade, as long as she had managed to hit the woman. Out of the corner of her eye, she caught sight of the cheering scholar who was drawing nearer to watch the action. "Good sir, do you think you could go grab a medic? These guys have a lot of training to do, and they're getting pretty roughed up right now. You know, we're not allowed to hold back and all," she explained to Yalashi gesturing dismissively to the severely wounded knight apprentices. By the time he got back, they would be dead and Aeria and her allies would be long gone.

Aeria waits.


Last edited by Masquerade on Tue May 15, 2012 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot on Tue May 15, 2012 6:51 pm

Caleb had his path blocked by the female knight. He had to wait for her to fall if he wanted to get to the male, so he just kept his stance: firm, stand up body, sword pointed ahead, serious face.

-Come on, rookie! Take at least one of us down before you pass out. Don't let this drill be a waste of my precious time!

He looked to the scholar and gave him a quick, serious smile.

-Oh! Hello sire. Don't mind the blood, we were instructed to give them a serious assault, since wounds can be healed later. We even had to use wolves. And now these good-for-nothing rookies are just slacking off...

The Soul Blade hoped the scholar didn't analyse too carefully the wounds, or he would notice the knights couldn't have done them.

Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 24
Location : I was BORN to the stage, baby!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Ziolang on Tue May 15, 2012 8:56 pm

Nest gave a curt bow as the older scholar passed him by. "Thanks, but I think I am going to abandon spying. Focus on learning." He waited a moment as Yalashi approached the door. Then he moved with slightly fumbling steps, as if he were knew at being stealthy. To be fair, he partially was. Almost there. The Scribe would have the chest in moments, hopefully they could maintain the deception that long. Then Aeria pushed it further, hopefully removing the older man from the equation altogether. This is going better than anticipated.

|Nest moves to Cell: C3.

Nest Waits...|

Ziolang
Cat Napper

Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-01-27
Age : 23
Location : Nebraska

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Masquerade on Tue May 15, 2012 9:24 pm

Elizabeth takes 9 Dmg!

Elizabeth KO!

Nierday, Gallion 3 . 1961 - Rush to Escape

Location: Runescryum Archives - Passageway

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Background: ~Runic Heart~

Achievement: Might As Well - Plunder all the treasure from the room with the steel wall. [3 AP]

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {S} { } {w} B
{T} { } {N} { } { } {w} {A} { } {w} C
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {Y} { } {C} {w} D
{ } {t} {t} { } { } { } { } { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } {w} G
{B} { } {s} { } { } {w} { } { } {w} H
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} I
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Aeria's Hot-Blooded Surge fades.

Nest's Move Boost has 1 turn left.

Nest's Regen has 4 turns left.

Enemy Phase.

Samuel attacks Aeria! 7 Dmg! (ATK)

"D-damn it," Samuel muttered a curse to himself in anguish as he watched Elizabeth go down hard. He was next. He didn't know what the intruders were planning--probably raiding the place before they made their escape. Maybe Yalashi leaving would be a good thing; it would only be a matter of time before he realized there was no drill. Raising his sword with at least a little hope, he slashed at Aeria and held his ground.

Samuel waits.

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {S} { } {w} B
{T} { } {N} { } { } {w} {A} { } {w} C
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {Y} { } {C} {w} D
{ } {t} {t} { } { } { } { } { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } {w} G
{B} { } {s} { } { } {w} { } { } {w} H
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} I
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Neutral Phase.

Yalashi departs!

Looking at the rather gruesome scene, he realized that he never noticed how intensive the training could get. The knights must have been stepping up their game. "You certainly didn't hold back on them. I'll try and find a medic as fast as I can!" With that, he shuffled out of the room and down the corridor, hoping to make it to the infirmary and back in time.

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {S} { } {w} B
{T} { } {N} { } { } {w} {A} { } {w} C
{ } {t} {t} { } { } { } { } {C} {w} D
{ } {t} {t} { } { } { } { } { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } {w} G
{B} { } {s} { } { } {w} { } { } {w} H
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} I
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 9!

Aeria (Fighter) *HOT-BLOODED SURGE* *CRITICAL*
HP: 7/30
MP: 3/15
DD: 10/10
Atk: 9 --- 13
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Nest (Scribe) *REGEN [3]*
HP: 13/20
MP: 3/31
DD: 9/10
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 7
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells --- 3 cells

Caleb (Soul Blade)
HP: 23/25
MP: 6/20
DD: 2/10
Atk: 8
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Samuel (Knight Apprentice)
HP: 12/25
MP: 14/20
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Elizabeth (Knight Apprentice) *KO*

Beat (Blood Wolf) *KO*

Rhyme (Blood Wolf) *KO*

{T} - Treasure Chest (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell. Requires Chest Key x1.)

{B} - Bag (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell.)

{X} - Sealed Door (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell. Requires Archive Key x1.)

{s} - Steel Wall (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Blow It Up (Destroys target with explosives. Range: Adjacent cell. Requires Bomb x1.)

{w} - Wall (cannot be occupied)

{t} - Table (cannot be occupied)


Aeria waits.

"Phew, that was a relief," Aeria let out a long sigh as if she had been holding her breath the entire time, even though she sounded natural enough. The pressure was still on her though for the entire duration of her little act, and at any point, the scholar could have realized it was naught but a facade and unleashed whatever powers he possessed to destroy them. She was glad he was so gullible, granted they were fairly convincing, especially Nest who had started the entire web of lies. "Gotta hand it to your partner; he's pretty crafty," Aeria said to Caleb, and she wondered if he had been as worried as she had been. Her gaze fell upon the last remaining knight apprentice with contempt as he continued to hack away at her.

"It wasn't a part of the original plan, but we figured we might find something else useful in here," she felt free to tell him since he was going to die anyway. "You were at the wrong place at the wrong time, just like the last patrol was." Aeria didn't enjoy killing, especially since she had no proof just yet that the knights were doing anything wrong besides being neglectful. They were still innocent people, even though she wished they were doing more to find the source of their world's decay.


Last edited by Masquerade on Wed May 16, 2012 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Ziolang on Tue May 15, 2012 9:37 pm

Nest straightened his posture, standing tall. The scholar was gone, so he no longer needed to play the fumbling new student. Still, he was starting to like that old man. Perhaps fate would bring the two together again, hopefully on better terms. Once again the Scribe found himself alone in a room hunting objects of value, while the others fought. He could not help feeling a bit useless.

The key slid into the chest with ease, the lid opening and the contents revealed. "... what the...?"

|Nest moves to Cell: C2.

Nest triggers command: "Open" on Treasure Chest.|

Ziolang
Cat Napper

Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-01-27
Age : 23
Location : Nebraska

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot on Wed May 16, 2012 8:12 am

The fight was as good as over. Caleb started walking in the direction of the other door. On the way, he opened his hand, letting the swordfly, just be be sure.

-Aeria, keep the sword boy busy if you think you can, I'll check the Nest Nest left. Let's mop this place up quickly and get out.

The Soul Blade was actually worried about Aeria's condition. She was wounded and he wasn't sure how many swings she could still take, but he couldn't take her place. Not with that knight locked on her from that weird technique she used.

Caleb moves to G7.

Caleb waits.

Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 24
Location : I was BORN to the stage, baby!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Masquerade on Wed May 16, 2012 8:32 am

Nest opens the Chest!

Chest reveals Bomb x1! [Added to Inventory]

Nierday, Gallion 3 . 1961 - Rush to Escape

Location: Runescryum Archives - Passageway

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Background: ~Runic Heart~

Achievement: Might As Well - Plunder all the treasure from the room with the steel wall. [3 AP]

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {S} { } {w} B
{ } {N} { } { } { } {w} {A} { } {w} C
{ } {t} {t} { } { } { } { } { } {w} D
{ } {t} {t} { } { } { } { } { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {C} { } {w} G
{B} { } {s} { } { } {w} { } { } {w} H
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} I
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Nest's Move Boost fades.

Nest's Regen has 3 turns left.

Enemy Phase.

Samuel attacks Aeria! 7 Dmg! (ATK)

Samuel didn't respond to Aeria. He just ruminated over her words as he lashed out at her even though he knew she was just keeping him occupied. Had he really been that unlucky? Perhaps fated to perish?

Samuel waits.

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {S} { } {w} B
{ } {N} { } { } { } {w} {A} { } {w} C
{ } {t} {t} { } { } { } { } { } {w} D
{ } {t} {t} { } { } { } { } { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {C} { } {w} G
{B} { } {s} { } { } {w} { } { } {w} H
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} I
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 10!

Aeria (Fighter) *CRITICAL*
HP: 6/30
MP: 3/15
DD: 10/10
Atk: 9
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Nest (Scribe) *REGEN [3]*
HP: 16/20
MP: 3/31
DD: 9/10
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 7
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Caleb (Soul Blade)
HP: 23/25
MP: 6/20
DD: 2/10
Atk: 8
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Samuel (Knight Apprentice)
HP: 12/25
MP: 14/20
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Elizabeth (Knight Apprentice) *KO*

Beat (Blood Wolf) *KO*

Rhyme (Blood Wolf) *KO*

{B} - Bag (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell.)

{X} - Sealed Door (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell. Requires Archive Key x1.)

{s} - Steel Wall (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Blow It Up (Destroys target with explosives. Range: Adjacent cell. Requires Bomb x1.)

{w} - Wall (cannot be occupied)

{t} - Table (cannot be occupied)


Aeria uses an Herb on herself! [+10 HP Recovery]

HP: 16/30

It was a good thing she always traveled with some herbs, though she didn't think she would get caught and wind up in this sort of trouble. She began crushing some of the green plants and placing them over her most serious of injuries that adrenaline had been working to stop from hurting. She felt the relief almost instantly and worked quickly to bind the wounds and bandage them. The knight apprentice still felt it his duty to at least take one of them out, but Aeria had bad news for him--he wasn't taking her out anytime soon. "Well, I'm set to keep him busy for a while, but we never know when that scholar might get back," she replied out loud. "Not to mention we had other knights on our tails, though they're probably searching every room since they know we have the key." If the knights were careless and left even one room unturned, it provided the risk that the intruders could be hiding out in that one single room and then all of the knights' efforts would come to naught. It was in their favor that the knights were forced to be so thorough.

Aeria waits.


Last edited by Masquerade on Wed May 16, 2012 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot on Wed May 16, 2012 9:00 am

Caleb moves do I6.

They had little time, Caleb was well aware of that. The Sould Blade rushed as fast as he could for the room and...a wall of steel? How the hell was he suposed to go through it? And while at it, why was a wall of stell in there? Well, they probably kept something very important there, it was better guarded than the document. He looked back to Aeria and the room where Nest was.

-There is a steel wall here guarding something. Whatever is behind it, must be very important, there wasn't this much protection even for those documents. Good thing we took our time to look. Anything in your mind to open this thing, Nest? I'm all ears.

Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 24
Location : I was BORN to the stage, baby!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Ziolang on Wed May 16, 2012 12:16 pm

Nest's curiosity was traveling through him like a live wire. Whatever would posses someone to store a bomb in a semi-public location? Nest pushed his thoughts aside and started his return. The scholar could return who knows when, we'll need to hurry out of hear. He could still here the sounds of battle, but it sounded as if it were now a simple duel.

A call came in from Caleb. "Well, if you're certain its worth checking..." He hesitated, uncertain if he should proceed. "I did find a bomb." It would take him to long to walk over to the other room, so he had himself a little practice at his art. Scrawling runes into the air, he wrote of an explosive object that had traversed space and time to a man called Caleb. The runes then surrounded the explosive he had just collected, and in an instant it was gone. Theoretically it would be appearing before Caleb.

|Nest moves to Cell: C4.

Nest waits...|

Ziolang
Cat Napper

Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-01-27
Age : 23
Location : Nebraska

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Masquerade on Wed May 16, 2012 1:22 pm

Nierday, Gallion 3 . 1961 - Rush to Escape

Location: Runescryum Archives - Passageway

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Background: ~Runic Heart~

Achievement: Might As Well - Plunder all the treasure from the room with the steel wall. [3 AP]

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {S} { } {w} B
{ } { } { } {N} { } {w} {A} { } {w} C
{ } {t} {t} { } { } { } { } { } {w} D
{ } {t} {t} { } { } { } { } { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } {w} G
{B} { } {s} { } { } {w} { } { } {w} H
{B} { } {s} { } { } {C} { } { } {w} I
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Nest's Regen has 2 turns left.

Enemy Phase.

Samuel uses Glancing Blow on Aeria! 8 Dmg! (ATK) [Aeria is Bleeding]

MP: 8/20

Samuel growled and slashed at Aeria, but it barely hit her, however the wound was devised so that it would bleed profusely. "I won't sit here and let you make a mockery out of me!" he shouted angrily.

Samuel waits.

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {S} { } {w} B
{ } { } { } {N} { } {w} {A} { } {w} C
{ } {t} {t} { } { } { } { } { } {w} D
{ } {t} {t} { } { } { } { } { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } {w} G
{B} { } {s} { } { } {w} { } { } {w} H
{B} { } {s} { } { } {C} { } { } {w} I
{B} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 11!

Aeria (Fighter) *BLEEDING [4]*
HP: 10/30
MP: 3/15
DD: 10/10
Atk: 9
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Nest (Scribe) *REGEN [3]*
HP: 19/20
MP: 3/31
DD: 9/10
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 7
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Caleb (Soul Blade)
HP: 23/25
MP: 6/20
DD: 2/10
Atk: 8
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Samuel (Knight Apprentice)
HP: 12/25
MP: 8/20
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Elizabeth (Knight Apprentice) *KO*

Beat (Blood Wolf) *KO*

Rhyme (Blood Wolf) *KO*

{B} - Bag (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell.)

{X} - Sealed Door (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell. Requires Archive Key x1.)

{s} - Steel Wall (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Blow It Up (Destroys target with explosives. Range: Adjacent cell. Requires Bomb x1.)

{w} - Wall (cannot be occupied)

{t} - Table (cannot be occupied)


Aeria attacks Samuel! 9 Dmg! (ATK)

Aeria hissed as the blade narrowly slashed her letting the resulting wound bleed rather badly. She was glad she had treated her other wounds before sustaining this new one or she might have been out of it. With her aura dissipated, her strength was back to normal, so she figured it would be all right to dish out a little hurt directed back to the knight apprentice and did just that, raising her blade and slashing away at his torso with no mercy. He didn't realize he had no hope, for he kept fighting as if maybe it would change something. But Aeria knew deep in her heart that it would not. She kept her gaze as steel, her cold eyes staring hard into the face of the frightened, angry knight apprentice. She could see the remorse in his soul at being so weak in the face of powerful foes. And it wasn't even his fault. With more time, he would have trained more and become stronger such that he might have had a chance. 'Wrong place, wrong time' might have been too true for this poor guy.

Aeria waits.


Last edited by Masquerade on Wed May 16, 2012 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Ziolang on Wed May 16, 2012 1:53 pm

Nest continued onward. He could partially see the figure of Aeria now, and from this angle she seemed to be holding on fine. But Nest did not like the idea of having her taking so much punishment. The scribe's wounds had almost completely healed, perhaps he could switch with her...

|Nest moves to Cell: D5.

Nest waits...|

Ziolang
Cat Napper

Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-01-27
Age : 23
Location : Nebraska

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot on Wed May 16, 2012 8:41 pm

Oh, bombs! Now that's a good idea! He had to be quick, for he did not know how much Aeria could still last. The Soul Blade walked to the steel wall and set the bombs. Those should surely do it. He lighted the fuse carefully and ducked for cover.

-Now let's see what you wanted to hide so badly...

Caleb moves to I4.

Caleb activates trigger command Blow It Up on Steel Wall!

Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 24
Location : I was BORN to the stage, baby!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Masquerade on Wed May 16, 2012 9:30 pm

The steel wall explodes!

Samuel takes 5 Dmg!

HP: 6/25

Nierday, Gallion 3 . 1961 - Rush to Escape

Location: Runescryum Archives - Passageway

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Background: ~Runic Heart~

Achievement: Might As Well - Plunder all the treasure from the room with the steel wall. [3 AP]

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {S} { } {w} B
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} {A} { } {w} C
{ } {t} {t} { } {N} { } { } { } {w} D
{ } {t} {t} { } { } { } { } { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } {w} G
{B} { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} H
{B} { } { } {C} { } { } { } { } {w} I
{B} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Nest's Regen has 1 turn left.

Aeria is Bleeding for 2 more turns.

Enemy Phase.

Samuel uses Double Slash on Aeria! 2 hits! 6 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

MP: 2/20

Still fighting for his life, or at least his dignity, Samuel slashed at Aeria twice landing to more clean hits upon her. She could definitely take a beating, but surely she couldn't last forever.

Samuel waits.

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {S} { } {w} B
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} {A} { } {w} C
{ } {t} {t} { } {N} { } { } { } {w} D
{ } {t} {t} { } { } { } { } { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } {w} G
{B} { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} H
{B} { } { } {C} { } { } { } { } {w} I
{B} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 12!

Aeria (Fighter) *BLEEDING [4]* *CRITICAL*
HP: 4/30
MP: 3/15
DD: 10/10
Atk: 9
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Nest (Scribe) *REGEN [3]*
HP: 20/20
MP: 3/31
DD: 9/10
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 7
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Caleb (Soul Blade)
HP: 23/25
MP: 6/20
DD: 2/10
Atk: 8
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Samuel (Knight Apprentice)
HP: 6/25
MP: 2/20
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Elizabeth (Knight Apprentice) *KO*

Beat (Blood Wolf) *KO*

Rhyme (Blood Wolf) *KO*

{B} - Bag (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell.)

{w} - Wall (cannot be occupied)

{t} - Table (cannot be occupied)


Aeria uses an Herb! [+10 HP Recovered]

HP: 14/30

The bleeding wasn't stopping on the one really bad wound she received. She crushed up the last of her herb supply and treated the wounds that had been inflicted upon her recently. The relief was immediate, but the bleeding refused to halt from the one grazing slash the knight apprentice had attacked her with. She wasn't feeling well at all by now. The battle was taking its toll on her but she swore she would hold strong. They had decided to get whatever was in the rooms while they were at it and she stood by that decision. The knight apprentice was struggling to stand on his own two feet by now. He had taken so much punishment, it was a miracle that he was still conscious.

"Feel free to slip away now. It'll make the killing blow painless," she said, though her words were not spiteful or venomous. They actually held some degree of genuine kindness in them. Her eyes actually softened as she spoke and she drew in a sharp breath. It was getting kind of hard to breath. She didn't bother saying anything else to the dying man before her. Could he even hear her? He hadn't spoken while he attacked her. He had been so angry before, but now he just seemed to be fighting against the inevitable. Emotionless.

Aeria waits.


Last edited by Masquerade on Thu May 17, 2012 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Ziolang on Wed May 16, 2012 9:41 pm

Nest moved closer. He could see the bloodied silent figure still fighting the unbeatable. Standing tall in the face of death. Despite him being their foe, the knight was an inspiration of courage. Or perhaps stupidity. Then there was an explosion and Nest was shaken from his spectator-ship. The sound ricocheted down the hall and resonated in the scribe's ears. Well that blew what little cover we had left.

|Nest moves to cell: E6.

Nest waits...|

Ziolang
Cat Napper

Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-01-27
Age : 23
Location : Nebraska

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot on Thu May 17, 2012 9:32 pm

-Fuck...

Yeah, so turns out bombs made noise. A LOT of noise. Somehow that didn't cross Caleb's mind when he set them. Well, no use lammenting now, best to grab everything and get the hell out. He rushed to the treasures exposed and serached through the bags as fast as possible. NOW they needed to make haste.

Caleb moves to I2.

Caleb activates Trigger Command Open!

Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 24
Location : I was BORN to the stage, baby!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Masquerade on Thu May 17, 2012 11:11 pm

Caleb opens the Bag!

Bag reveals Flame Crest x1!

Nierday, Gallion 3 . 1961 - Rush to Escape

Location: Runescryum Archives - Passageway

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Background: ~Runic Heart~

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {S} { } {w} B
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} {A} { } {w} C
{ } {t} {t} { } { } { } { } { } {w} D
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {N} { } { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } {w} G
{B} { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} H
{ } {C} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} I
{B} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Nest's Regen fades.

Aeria is Bleeding for 1 more turn.

Enemy Phase.

Samuel attacks Aeria! 7 Dmg! (ATK)

Samuel ignored the woman. He was feeling weak and sluggish, and unlike her, he had no alleviation for his own wounds. He slashed at her again, not even caring how futile it might have been, and he waited for another chance to strike if he was still standing.

Samuel waits.

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {S} { } {w} B
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} {A} { } {w} C
{ } {t} {t} { } { } { } { } { } {w} D
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {N} { } { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } {w} G
{B} { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} H
{ } {C} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} I
{B} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 13!

Aeria (Fighter) *BLEEDING [4]*
HP: 9/30
MP: 3/15
DD: 10/10
Atk: 9
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Nest (Scribe)
HP: 20/20
MP: 3/31
DD: 9/10
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 7
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Caleb (Soul Blade)
HP: 23/25
MP: 6/20
DD: 2/10
Atk: 8
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Samuel (Knight Apprentice)
HP: 6/25
MP: 2/20
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Elizabeth (Knight Apprentice) *KO*

Beat (Blood Wolf) *KO*

Rhyme (Blood Wolf) *KO*

{B} - Bag (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell.)

{w} - Wall (cannot be occupied)

{t} - Table (cannot be occupied)


Aeria attacks Samuel! 9 Dmg! (ATK)

Now that Caleb was surely collecting whatever was in the room, now was the time to lure the knight apprentice even closer into the icy grasp of death. Raising her blade, she brought it down upon the knight sending him to his knees. "Fighting to the very end is extremely admirable," she commented, not wishing to hurt his pride as much as she had harmed his body. "I think you would have made for a model knight if given the chance." However, she knew there wasn't a chance in hell for the man to survive this. He was at death's door and just needed one final push, and even though she knew she would regret it at some point in her life, she would be the one to finally send him over the edge for good.

Aeria waits.


Last edited by Masquerade on Sun May 20, 2012 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Ziolang on Fri May 18, 2012 6:20 pm

Nest dug within his small pouch and withdrew a small stack of parchment. A dab of his quill into his ink pouch, the black liquid quickly filling the tip of the hollow feather. Leaning against the door frame, he pressed it expertly on the paper, and began to write. The ink bled through to the next sheet, magic directing it to form perfect copies of the written letters.

Blades clashed with resonating sounds throughout the hall, sparks flying from the collisions. The knight known as Samuel combating the intruder swordsman Aeria. Their bodies flowed like water as their swords cut through the air, meeting metal and flesh. Blood began to flow, but the seemingly equal warriors ignored their wounds, rigorously continuing their struggle of dominance.

Aeria found purchase, delivering a sickening strike that would prove fatal to any who received it. Blood pooled from the now silent Samuel, but he would not yield to death's door. His blade lashed out, biting into the intruder's flesh. Aeria returned with equal punishment, yet the knight refused to stand down. The knight Samuel looked into the face of the one he knew he would fall to, and struck with blade held firm in his dying grip. The very jaws of hell seemed to fear the knight, as he fought on in silence.


|Nest waits...|

Ziolang
Cat Napper

Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-01-27
Age : 23
Location : Nebraska

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot on Sun May 20, 2012 7:16 am

Caleb looked at the beautiful emblem he retrieved from the first bag. Not really his type, but Aeria or Nest would probably find use for it. It was really a find, and there were two more bags to go throuh.

Caleb moves to H2.

Caleb activates Trigger Command Open!


With haste and curiosity, the Soul Blade reached for another bag and searched through it.

Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 24
Location : I was BORN to the stage, baby!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Masquerade on Sun May 20, 2012 8:30 am

Caleb opens the Bag!

Bag reveals Mana Powder x5! [Added to Inventory]

Samuel takes 5 Dmg!

HP: 1/25

Nierday, Gallion 3 . 1961 - Rush to Escape

Location: Runescryum Archives - Passageway

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Background: ~Runic Heart~

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {S} { } {w} B
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} {A} { } {w} C
{ } {t} {t} { } { } { } { } { } {w} D
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {N} { } { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } {w} G
{ } {C} { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} I
{B} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Aeria is no longer Bleeding.

Enemy Phase.

Samuel waits.

It was here that Samuel finally released the grasp on his sword, though it was done forcefully for he possessed not the strength to fight on any longer. He just gazed into Aeria's sad eyes. "Do you...do you really think it's true? Do you think I would have made for a good knight?" he asked docilely. His searing wounds hurt now more than ever, and his vision was starting to fade. Finding it difficult to keep his eyes open, he fell to his knees. "M-make it quick...please..."

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {S} { } {w} B
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} {A} { } {w} C
{ } {t} {t} { } { } { } { } { } {w} D
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {N} { } { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } {w} G
{ } {C} { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} I
{B} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Player Phase 14!

Aeria (Fighter)
HP: 9/30
MP: 3/15
DD: 10/10
Atk: 9
Def: 5
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Nest (Scribe)
HP: 20/20
MP: 3/31
DD: 9/10
Atk: 1
Def: 4
Int: 7
Spr: 3
Evade: 1%
Move: 2 cells

Caleb (Soul Blade)
HP: 23/25
MP: 6/20
DD: 2/10
Atk: 8
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 2
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Samuel (Knight Apprentice) *CRITICAL*
HP: 6/25
MP: 2/20
DD: --/--
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Evade: 3% --- 0%
Move: 3 cells

Elizabeth (Knight Apprentice) *KO*

Beat (Blood Wolf) *KO*

Rhyme (Blood Wolf) *KO*

{B} - Bag (cannot be occupied)
Trigger Command: Open (Opens target. Range: Adjacent cell.)

{w} - Wall (cannot be occupied)

{t} - Table (cannot be occupied)


The sight before her touched her heart so greatly that she nearly thought about sparing this man's life, but she knew it would only endanger their operation. By the time help arrived for him, he most likely would have been bled out by then. Aeria got on her knees and took the unarmed knight apprentice into her embrace, placing her mouth by his ear. "Yes, Samuel. You would have made an excellent knight. I know not what they are doing here, but I think you could have made a difference in our dying world. Now, the heavens await you, brave soul," she whispered, her eyes starting to get a bit watery, but she couldn't let emotion get in the way. Still holding him, she let her sword quickly pierce through his chest, the blade driving through his heart. She felt his body slump in that single instant and knew it had only taken a second to kill him, just as he had asked. Releasing the dead man and laying him out, placing his arms peacefully over his chest, she stood up and shook her head, slapping her cheeks a couple of times to try and get a grip on herself.

"Caleb, if you're almost done with the treasure, wrap it up and we'll go," she called out the soul blade in the other room. They couldn't afford to linger any longer now. They had to hurry to complete their immediate goal, and that was to escape from the archives with their lives.

Aeria attacks Samuel! 9 Dmg! (ATK)


Last edited by Masquerade on Sun May 20, 2012 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot on Sun May 20, 2012 8:48 am

Mana powder? That could easily prove useful some day. He gazed upon the last bag. Almost done now. The Soul Blade heard Aeria call. Her voice was strange. Were the wounds that bad? He coudn't think of another reason why she would have spoken in that tone. Ignoring the thoughts, Caleb went for the last bag. He untied it quickly, opening and looking at it's contents. Just had to get it and they could be going.

Caleb moves to J2.

Caleb activates Trigger Command Open!

Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 24
Location : I was BORN to the stage, baby!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Ziolang on Sun May 20, 2012 4:12 pm

Nest continued to write, no longer paying heed to the world around him. He was lost in his self-set task.

Strength finally escaped the knight called Samuel, his blade falling to the ground. He looked into the eyes of his opponent, a gaze that could stare down the reaper himself, and awaited the end. With the knight's final act as a living entity, the woman's sword pierced his heart. A show of respect from one warrior to another, Aeria lays the fallen knight at rest.

Nest holds up the two papers and starts to look them over. "This man shall now be remembered in the eternal records of history."

|Nest waits...|

Ziolang
Cat Napper

Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-01-27
Age : 23
Location : Nebraska

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Masquerade on Sun May 20, 2012 4:29 pm

Caleb opens the Bag!

Bag reveals Potion x5! [Added to Inventory]

Achievement SUCCESS! [+3 AP]

Samuel takes 5 Dmg!

Samuel KO!

Nierday, Gallion 3 . 1961 - Rush to Escape

Location: Runescryum Archives - Passageway

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

Achievement: Might As Well - Plunder all the treasure from the room with the steel wall. (SUCCESS!) [3 AP]

Background: ~Runic Heart~

{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} A
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } {w} B
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} {A} { } {w} C
{ } {t} {t} { } { } { } { } { } {w} D
{ } {t} {t} { } { } {N} { } { } {w} E
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} F
{w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } {w} G
{ } { } { } { } { } {w} { } { } {w} H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} I
{ } {C} { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


All enemies have been defeated!
ENTRY COMPLETE!!

EXPERIENCE:

+4 - Blood Wolf x2
+4 - Treasure obtained
+3 - Archive plundered
+2 - Knight Apprentice x2
+2 - No Player Character KO
+1 - Minimal Items used

TOTAL EXP GAIN: 16

Aeria: 6/10 --- 22/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 0/10 --- 12/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 2/16
DD: 10/10

Nest: 6/10 --- 22/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 0/10 --- 12/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 2/16
DD: 9/10

Caleb: 6/10 --- 22/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 0/10 --- 12/10
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Next Level: 2/16
DD: 2/10

Skill Points Awarded!

+2: Aeria, Nest, Caleb

The Party receives 30 Gold!

Items found:
---Crimson Fur x1

Edit your profiles, please~ Update will come shortly.

[REMINDER: Make sure you update your DD in your profile as well because it carries over to the next battle. If you looked above, you'll see your final DD for the battle beneath the experience information for your character. Thank you.]

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Decaying World

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:28 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum