Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures of Naletia Chat ~ Dragons! :B

+3
Masquerade
Silver
Zerifachias
7 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

If you could choose where the Light party was to go to after the Temple of Fire, where would it be?

Adventures of Naletia Chat ~ Dragons! :B - Page 7 I_vote_lcap17%Adventures of Naletia Chat ~ Dragons! :B - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Adventures of Naletia Chat ~ Dragons! :B - Page 7 I_vote_lcap17%Adventures of Naletia Chat ~ Dragons! :B - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Adventures of Naletia Chat ~ Dragons! :B - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Adventures of Naletia Chat ~ Dragons! :B - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Adventures of Naletia Chat ~ Dragons! :B - Page 7 I_vote_lcap33%Adventures of Naletia Chat ~ Dragons! :B - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Adventures of Naletia Chat ~ Dragons! :B - Page 7 I_vote_lcap33%Adventures of Naletia Chat ~ Dragons! :B - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

Adventures of Naletia Chat ~ Dragons! :B - Page 7 Empty Re: Adventures of Naletia Chat ~ Dragons! :B

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:37 pm

I'm not waiting anymore. It's ridiculous that I have to. So I won't.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Adventures of Naletia Chat ~ Dragons! :B - Page 7 Empty Re: Adventures of Naletia Chat ~ Dragons! :B

Post by Zerifachias Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:38 pm

Update Patch 12.22.13_01

Iceweed Addiction:

-MP is no longer a viable stat, thus is removed from the role play entirely. All abilities will now cost EN.
-Moving no longer costs EN
-Basic attacks now cost 2 EN for every rotation (down from 4 for each hit).
-A new stat has been added. Critical Strike chance, known as Crit in the Stats lineup. See below for you character's passive critical strike chance.
+Marigold - 3% Crit
+Fu - 4% Crit
+Vance - 5% Crit
+Nanaro - 3% Crit
-The experience table has been redone. Party Experience will increase the Party's level as a whole, and increase all stats together at once. Combat Experience will increase the individual's level, and grant Skill Points to use to buy new abilities.
+Party level is rounded up to 3. Characters who are level 2 gain 2 Stat Points and have their Max HP increased.
-Combat experience and Party experience tables have been reset to 0 for balancing purposes. Please make the appropriate changes in your profiles.

-EN costs have been updated. Please refer to the table below for changes to your characters and make the appropriate changes in your profiles.
+Marigold:
--Stabbing Icicle cost increased to 8 EN from 7 EN.
--Frozen Embrace cost decreased to 4 EN from 5 EN.
+Fu:
--No changes
+Vance:
--Dragon Style: Fire Blast cost decreased to 8 EN from 12 EN.
--River Style: Water Serpent cost decreased to 8 EN from 12 EN.
+Nanaro:
--Pyre cost decreased to 4 EN from 5 EN
--Cryo cost decreased to 4 EN from 5 EN
--S-Ability: Bell of Life no longer restores MP, as the stat no longer exists. Speak with me if you wish to change the ability to something different or have it buffed.

-All D-Abilities used will consume the user's remaining EN during battle and apply Slump.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:05 pm

Archer and Leigh shod totes strike together when I get back home. Leilah can dole out 15 damage~
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Gist Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:41 pm

I do apologize for the long delay in posting, mark my words I won't make you all wait that long again.
Gist
Gist
Full Eight Hours
Full Eight Hours

Back to top Go down

Post by Gist Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:42 pm

I really don't mean to keep making such long posts. Sorry to have to make you read through all that fluff. I'll try to cut it down in the future.
Gist
Gist
Full Eight Hours
Full Eight Hours

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7