Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Dream Murder Mystery

+14
VIII Redeta
NicolaSalociN
Deegamah
Cerani
Xenosaga
Obli
Shadow
Kurio
Sargaras
Azure
Zerifachias
Plattack
Durn
Masquerade
18 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Eternal Dream Murder Mystery - Page 11 Empty Re: Eternal Dream Murder Mystery

Post by Xenosaga Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:52 pm

Once I reached a place with windows, it took me a while to realize it was nighttime. Ugh. Worst timing ever. Everyone knew night was when the killer struck. It always happens in the movies and stuff. Looks like I'll have to be on my guard. I don't think I'll be sleeping anyway.

Carefully making my wall down the hall, I made sure all my senses were on alert and forced all distractions from my mind. I would rather not be taken by surprise. And I were to get caught, I had a plan. Though, the plan involved my death. Ah well.

Humming softly to myself, I quietly sang random syllables from the Japanese language. It was easy since I had no idea what I was singing. English words were harder to do.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:38 pm

I had finally calmed down, and was now sitting up aginst the wall, the area around me covered with marks. I finally decided to check on Kuori, standing up. I made my way to his room and smiled when I saw it wasn't dangling open with a dead body inside. I knocked on the door with the hilt of my Sword. "Kuori? You ok?"
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:59 pm

I had just finished reinforcing the lock on my window when someone knocked on my door. I crept up to the door and recongised the voice as Aka-cha's. But I couldn't trust anyone as of now, no one except Silver.
"Yeah...I'm okay..." I replied.
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:12 pm

I laughed and knocked more "Let me in! What do you think? You can trust me, man!" I yelled through, agrivated that he woulden't open the door. My sword mande a loud clunking noise on the door.
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:33 pm

Hearing a loud banging sound, I blinked, squinting further up the hall. I think I could make out someone. Was that Akamu? Well, there weren't many people that carried around swords.

Power walking over, I stopped a few meters away from him, raising an eyebrow.

"What's going on?" I asked, somewhat curious. The kitchen could wait, I guess.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:41 pm

I'd been thinking for the past few hours. It took that long for me to realize that I didn't know every single person that was dead and which ones were still alive. Crud.

I finally shrug at Nic, saying, "I wish I knew. During my prowls, I'm sure I missed a few, and while we've been in here, I'll bet people have been . . . have died."

I sigh and sit on the floor next to my bed. I reach up and randomly grab something, slightly amazed that it's a pack of Pop-tarts. In another time, this would've been funny. Ah well. I rip it open and begin to devour one, savoring the delicious goo-ieness of the pastry's insides. I don't believe I've ever had a Pop-tart taste this good. Maybe it's because I'm practically starving?

"So, what do you wanna do?" I say in between mouthfuls.
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:41 pm

I sighed and looked at the door, which was heavily barracaded now. Even with his gigantic sword that was about the same size as him, Aka-cha~ wouldn't be able to break down the door without using much of his strength. But I suppose I could open the door, after all, Aka-cha~ is not likely to be the killer. I unlocked the five different locks on my door, and slowly opened it. But as I opened it, the blunt side of Aka-cha's sword struck me on the head, making it bleed a bit.
"Owie...hey Aka-cha~..." I said holding my forhead in pain.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:36 pm

I stabed the sword into the ground and lauighed slightly. "Oh... sorry.. didn't hear the door opening." I looked over at Xenosaga who seemed to come out of nowhere.
"Oh, hello, long time, no see..." I chuckled.
"Anyway, I have been alone for five days straight and thought it might be better to go find someone to hang around with..." I sighed and looked at Kuori. "Causious as ever, I see..." I picked the sword out of the ground with one swift movement. "Whatabout you two?"
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:39 pm

"Oh, is that all?" I said, placing my hand on my hip. "Well, I guess it's a good idea. I'll be staying alone though." There was something I wanted to do after all. I didn't want to involve anyone else either.

Sending the two a swift smile, I began to walk down the hall again. "Well, gotta go. See ya guys. Try not to get caught by surprise or anything, alright?"

That said, I turned away, humming cheerily as I walked. Let whatever was to come come. It would be interesting.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:43 pm

I smiled and nodded, seeing that Xenosaga is here too. They both seemed very cautious, meaning that they're not likely to be the killer. And that helped clear my mind and think about who the killer really was. The main suspects have all been killed, with the exception of Durn who I found earlier. Seemed like he shot himself to escape this dream which has turned into a nightmare.
"goodbye...Xeno..." I said with a slight grin.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:46 pm

I looked over and waved at the walking away Xenosaga. "Have fuuuuun!" I laughed and looked at Kuori with a grin.
"So... can I come in?" I asked, politely as physicly possable for me. I really didn't want to be alone tonight. My sword gleamed in the well-lit halls of the place.
"We really should get in now... the killer could attack at anytime..."
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:49 pm

I hear voices from the distance... Whose? I don't know... but I don't think I should be here either. Throwing away the bag of potato chips I was eating, I grab my black sword. I admire the runes on its blade and the red blood ruby on the handle, it seems that its the first time I have seen this.
I slowly open the creaking door, and I step towards the voices...
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:50 pm

Something didn't feel right, I just didn't want to be in my room. It was a long way to get to Kuori's room, but I needed to stay with him. I grabbed the letter opener, a pillow annd left the room, key in my pocket. I sped around the corners, rushing to Kuori. One more turn and bam, I slamed right into Akamu, the Letter Opener flying from my hand.

"Oh my god I'm sorry!"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:54 pm

I heard footsteps before Kuori could respond and swung my sword just in time to deflect a letter opener from hitting me square in the ear. "What the?" I exclamed and turned to face Silver and some guy that appeared to be Shadow close behind him.
"What the hell? Throwing that thing at me?! I thought we were on the same team!" I sighed and pointed my sword at Silver. "Well?" I had learned not to trust anyone but closest freinds these last few weeks.
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:56 pm

I loked at Aka-cha~ and nodded, stepping away from the door and letting him in. But I laughed a bit when Silver ran into Aka-cha~.
"Aka-cha~, don't worry...Silver isn't an enemy...and he probably won't be one for a while..." I said.
I smiled and helped Silver up then walked into my room, allowing the others to follow in.
"Well, come in if you wish...just remember to lock the locks...all five of them..." I said.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:00 pm

"I'm so sorry, I thought I heard someone coming down the hall outside my door so I ran... I only brought that for protection... I never meant to hurt anyone unless they attacked..."I was apologizing a mile a minute.

I was so scared of this guy, even when he had been attacked by an accident, he could be threatening. I hadn't even known him for more than a few seconds, and something told me he hated me. Luckily Kuori saved me and I was in the room with the letter opener in seconds flat.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:05 pm

I scoffed and walked into the room, dragging my sword right behind. "It had better have been an acsedent..." I walked over to Kuori's bed and sat down on it, rubbing my temples. "I'm sorry about snaping at you, Silver, I've just seen every dead body the killer has harmed and it is kinda getting to me..." I slamed my fist aginst the wall. "Damn him! The coward only acts when he knows he's safe, insted of just fighting like real people do! Coward!" I looked up and let out a breif smile. "You got food in here or do we have to make quick trips?"
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:09 pm

Ah, here we are! The kitchen. Finally. Took freaking forever.

I sighed, slumping slightly as I registered my thoughts. I hated it when I adapted. I ended up not really caring anymore and going along with it. Oh well. I just hope I'll have enough sense to actually have sense.

That made no sense at all. Now I'm just derailing. Okay, back to the task at hand. Let's see here.

I looked around, shuffling through the shelves and drawers. Ah, ha! Here we go. I pulled out a sharp knife, the blade not really long but the tip extremely sharp. It could probably pierce skin with just a poke.

Now that that was done. I slowly smirked. To get down to business.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:16 pm

"Not according to the plan, no eating during evening or night, we save that for when were safe..."

I wasn't going to reveal my entire plan, but I didn't want this guy dieing for no reason whatsoever.I looked towards Kuori and held the letter opener tighter.

"Do you know anything... seen any patterns with how he kills or who he has killed?"I Asked quietly
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:19 pm

I sighed and looked back at Aka-cha~. He was still easily aggravated, like always. I sighed again and locked the door, turning back at the other two.
"I stocked my room with enough food and water for three months, but it'll only last about a month at most with the three of us here and Aka-cha's monstous appitite...and no, I haven't..." I answered.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:24 pm

"So they are planning something..." I think as I stay on my hiding spot.
I'm listening to the conversation that is taking place, nothing really interesting, but could help me out somehow... Now that Silver mentioned it, there isn't any noticeable pattern. Except that all the deaths ranged from a simple stab in the heart to an artistic slaughtering show off. Boring, I could just go back to my room, but I don't. Why?
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:27 pm

Alrighty then, we are now back in the hallway where the members slept. Yay, whahoo, yippee. Not much enthusiasm there but no one cares. After all, what I'm about to do is really something to be happy about.

Moving on, I really needed to stop getting distracted, I looked around, glancing at all the nameplates. When my eyes landed on the one I was looking for, they lit up. Found it.

Standing in front of the door, I hesitated for a moment, eyes glancing at the nameplate every so often. I just wanted to make sure I didn't get the wrong person. What a mistake that would be. I laughed silently to myself at that thought. Alright, time to get moving.

Slowly, I opened the door and peeked inside. The lights were out but by squinting, I could make out a figure in the single bed in the room. Carefully, I stepped my way toward it, hand cleching tightly onto the knife I had taken. My bare feet made almost no noise on the carpeted floor, which I was highly thankful for.

Stopping right beside the bed, I stared down at the sleeping face. Did I really. . .? Maybe. I raised my hand with the knife, tip pointed at the face. If I got the wrong one. . . I guess I was just unlucky, right?

I smiled softly to myself-I'm such an idiot-and brought the knife straight down, stabbing right between Sdf465's eyes. It was a smooth, clean cut, meaning no blood splatter unless I pulled the knife back out. I exhaled. The deed was done.

I let go-Was that my hand shaking?-and stepped back. Staring for what seemed like hours, I closed my eyes, shook my head and then left the room. If I had the wrong person, the real killer was probably not too happy about losing a victim.

Oh well.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:50 am

~Night~

Last edited by Masquerade on Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:05 pm

I was shaking.

I don't if it was because of the cold, since I'm only wearing a nightdress, or because of what I had done but I was shaking. And it refused to stop. Then again, I didn't try to. It was enough knowing I could have killed a potential innocent.

Sighing, I stopped right in the middle of the hallway and buried my face in my hands. The full force of deed was beginning to hit me and my breath began to come out quick and short. I couldn't close my eyes, unable to bring myself to shut them. Taking a long, deep breath, I lifted my face up to stare down the dark and empty hall.

What was I to do now?
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:04 pm

Something didn't feel right, like being in here was just a way to be trapped. The locks held everything in, but could be broken. The windows may have been sealed, but they could be shattered. I quietly slipped the letter opener into my pocket and made way for the door.

"I have to go to the Bathroom..."

I unlocked the room and went out quickly. Hearing it lock just as soon as I left. I held no suspicion, so I couldn't be the killer. I walked around a few corners, and out of the corner of my eye noticed a figure slumpped against the wall hands in face. I stopped and examined the figure and slowly walked over. I noticed one thing, I knew this person.

"Uhmm... Xeno..."

I don't know why I said the name, but soon realized I was right, it was Xeno, and she was trembling.

"Are you okay?"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next