Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fiction

2 posters

Go down

Fan Fiction Empty Fan Fiction

Post by Cerani Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:45 pm

Okay, I write fan fiction myself, so I'm not complaining at its existence. Fan fiction is as inevitable as the tides. No, my problem lies in the sheer stupidity of the people who write it. There are entire blogs and websites dedicated to mocking the idiocy of some of these people, and I can't blame them. I can understand having bad grammar, being a first time writer, character examination, even crack fics to some extent, etc. Hell, self-insertion doesn't bug me as much as it probably should. It's the ridiculously impossible and often sickening (and I'm using code for the safety of the forum) 'romance' these people dream up to write.

Maybe I've read one too many Fan Fiction Fridays. Maybe I've spent too long on ff.net. But I'm tired of the depraved stupidity that's available in overwhelming numbers out there. I don't care if it's pointless to rage at it, and I am aware of Rule #34. But when you read a story that makes you want to tear your hair out and scream, "You severely RUPTURED his RECTUM. He is DEAD." and yet you know everyone will just tell you not to read it, believe me when I say that it will piss you the hell off and there is no cure but desensitization. And even then, there will be things that you fume silently to yourself about, just as I do, and make you want to expedite the apocalypse.

Fucking spaghetti monsters.
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Fan Fiction Empty Re: Fan Fiction

Post by Masquerade Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:11 pm

Cerani wrote: "You severely RUPTURED his RECTUM. He is DEAD."

Is it bad that I know EXACTLY what you're talking about when you say that? ^ ^; You know fan fiction. You've got the good, the bad, and the ugly. Hard to find what you really want, some quality work with sensible actions within, without finding something you really don't want to see. ._.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:16 pm

XD Maybe, but that's exactly what I'm talking about. The fiction I was actually talking about there involved three people, and the receiver quote 'felt something give way.' Cue my 'NO SHIT DUMBASS' face. The character was perfectly fine afterwards, of course. >.< Anybody psychic within a hundred probably heard me screaming that he should in a hospital instead of slowly bleeding in a bathtub that the . . . well, that would be more ranting.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum