Dragon's Nest

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot on Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:47 pm

The Dream Teller looked at the archer, absorbing her words. Someone branded, someone who had seen more winters than it should be allowed. She was not like him, but close enough that he could understand. And he felt she could get him too, given the chance. "Well, maybe I was more secluded than I assumed."

He raised his hand and held her, but didn't shake it. Instead, he turned her hand, so its back faced upwards, and its palm rested on his hand.

-I see you for what you are, and my eyes are with you. My heart goes with you. My line weeps with you.

Gladdos kissed her hand gently, and let it go, making no regards for her reaction. An old ritual, a lot of meaning, too much to explain. He looked into her eyes.

-Understand this as an apology. Maybe one day I can explain the full range of that gesture. It will be a pleasure for me to show you the good side of magic. At least my kind's.

Nodding an excuse, he got up, took a deep breath, and pulled out his jester smile.

-I believe we spent too much time outside. I have a feeling we should meet up with the others, Miss Ariel. If you will excuse my fast change of tone.

Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 24
Location : I was BORN to the stage, baby!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Zerifachias on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:07 pm

A slight blush found it's way to Ariel's cheeks when Gladdos kissed her hand, but she soon flushed it away and gave a short smile. It meant something different to him than it did to her, the curse of being from a different world. No one knows your culture. Ariel lost her culture when she became an imperfect immortal, abandoning it for nature.

"I think enough time has passed," Ariel agreed, nodding her head. "I must ask you to keep the knowledge of the Immortalis mark a secret from the others. It isn't something that I like to share too often. And please, just call me Ariel." Ariel bowed her head slightly, then walked into the in to join Orin and Mangix, as well as their new friend.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:16 pm

Gladdos just nodded an agreement to her plea, wondering if she realised he had not asked her to keep his story a secret. Wondering if she realised that had been a deliberate move. He could not help but make those games, the Tower crystallized that too strongly into him. Sometimes he wondered if that kind of thing was seen as bad in other worlds.

The Dream Teller let Ariel go ahead, and followed closely.

Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 24
Location : I was BORN to the stage, baby!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Kurio on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:34 pm

Just as they had come to a conclusion on the fact that they should look for some work, the doors to the pub swung open and a man hurried in. He was tall and rather tan with what appeared to be a lot of burn marks over his arms. The man carried a distressed expression with him as he approached the counter and began speaking with the bartender, who moved away from the group to talk to him. From the way they were talking and what Mangix's sensitive ears could pick up from the conversation, Mangix was sure they had a job. "Well, looks like you guys are pretty lucky." Zhantang returned after the other man left, "That man was the blacksmith. He was supposed to make some weapons and armor for the royal army. But this morning he was robbed by bandits. He said they escaped toward the west into the Qingling Mountains and that he'll have a reward for anyone who brings back the supplies that were stolen from him."

When Ariel returned to the pub Mangix stood up and made his way toward her, expecting the fortune teller to be not far behind her. "Good timing Ariel. We've just received a job." Mangix stated with a laugh, "Come, our destination is to the west. I can fill you and Gladdos in on the way." One could tell that the man was in quite good spirits to be going on this job, for whatever reason.

The Qingling Mountains was the tallest mountain range in the country. The higher parts of the mountains were enveloped by a thin mist, giving a rather secluded feeling to the mountain range while still preserving its majestic sight. Near the base of the mountains, where the group hadn't even climbed for more than ten minutes, they found a small camp. From the looks of things it was definitely a bandit hideout, and sure enough as soon as they approached the camp three men emerged from the treeline. They were all armed with various weapons as well as the intent to kill.

Scroll 00-01
Location: Foot of Qingling Mountains
Objective: Route Enemy
Defeat: Party is defeated
Conditions: Morning Mist - The morning mist leaves a refreshing feeling for your mind. Mental status effects are 10% less likely to occur.

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (L) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) (W) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (Z) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Spoiler:
Zhangliang (Bandit Lord)

HP: 50/50
MP: 35/35
ATK: 9
DEF: 7
INT: 4
SPR: 6
Crit: 9%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 3

Weibuo (Brigand)

HP: 40/40
MP: 20/20
ATK: 8
DEF: 5
INT: 2
SPR: 5
Crit: 7%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 3 -> 4

Liyue (Sparkmage)

HP: 25/25
MP: 50/50
ATK: 1
DEF: 4
INT: 9
SPR: 7
Crit: 6%
Evd: 5%
Movement: 2 -> 3

You may start in rows H-I

Mangix starts at cell H-5


Last edited by Kuori on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Zerifachias on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:59 pm

"Well, that didn't take long," Ariel said cheerfully, taking her bow out of it's case on her back. She strung it and tested the wood before taking a place close to where Mangix was. "Remember, old panda friend of mine. You have to call me Captain Ariel for a fortnight. You did lose that drinking contest, if you remember." Ariel grinned at her companion before turning her attention on the bandits that were preparing to attack them.

These bandits didn't seem very strong at all. Of course, nothing looks strong to Ariel, not since her fear of death was removed. She wouldn't die from thugs like these, and even if she did, that wouldn't stop her from haunting their every waking hour. Her poison-tipped arrows would also prove beneficial, there was nothing like killing a bandit from the inside.

Ariel starts at H-3

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Masquerade on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:35 pm

Orin starts at I6.

Stumbled right into a hideout, had they? There was something about bandits that pissed Orin off now, so taking them out would be the perfect sport for this wondrous morn. The researcher took the book out of the straps behind him; he had spent most of the walk to the mountains sightseeing, for the words of the barkeeper had somewhat rung true in his mind. Though Orin was from a different world, he may as well be a citizen of this one while he was visiting, and that meant being more aware--paying more attention to the things going on along with his surroundings. That meant he couldn't have his nose in his books all the time. Not all the time.

"Guess we'll wipe the floor with them and that'll be that," he stated simply, gazing intently down at his book before taking in the few bandits that stood before them now. They were going to get torched. Orin groaned. I need more variety, he thought with disdain, reminiscing the plethora of spells he once had access to that he would now have to reclaim.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Xenosaga on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:44 pm

[Xenosaga] starts at [I-7].

Oh god, she was going to die.

Xeno silently toed the ground beside Orin, her lips pursed. It hadn't even been a day and already she was being dragged into a fight to the death against a group of bandits. Xeno wasn't quite sure how to feel about that. On one hand, it wasn't like she could do anything on her own. On the other hand, she had to do shit like this. All she could really do was stick like glue to Orin, the only person she felt she could really trust. Sure the big man was cool and all but this dude had offered to help her back home. Course, that didn't mean she was helpful. She was like a burden.

Xeno was in despair.

"I don't know if I should bring this up but I can't really do anything," she stated slowly, hands pressed together as she looked at Orin. The brunette didn't really want to admit it but it was the truth and the truth stung like a bitch. "I guess I'll just hang back?"

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot on Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:06 pm

Gladdos starts at I4

Gladdos enjoyed the walk, admiring the beautiful sky and the plantlife, the bugs and the clouds. This was a very pretty world. The Dream Teller decided to give up trying to read fortune for a while. It seemed Atropos was going to stick for a while, regardless of what actions he took. Most of the time his mind was on either Ariel or the new girl. He felt like he should pick a conversation with one of them, but couldn't quite figure out how to. In the end, he had no time for it.

-Oh, well, bandits again. Let's get this over with?

He had spent most of his way up with his long grayish blond hair waving free at the wind. Now he used to first few seconds in the battle when everyone is drawing their weapons and thinking obscenities to tie it with the leather string on his pocket. In the meanwhile, he looked to the side and saw Xeno apparently trembling in fear. She probably never fought in her life, must have fallen in this world by mistake.

-Don't worry, honey, the World Ways are witty, if you fell here, there must be something special inside you, if not for anything else, just from the contact you had with the Astral Between Worlds, just have to learn how to tap it, I bet. In any case, we are not gonna let anything happen to you, sweetie, trust me.

Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 24
Location : I was BORN to the stage, baby!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Silver on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:57 pm

Heather starts at H7!

She was driven by a motor. There was nothing leading her other than the thrill of murder; there was a certain joy to be found in a crimson fountain. If there was none, she would have disappeared a long time ago. But the simple fact was: it was a delight. Until that proved to be untrue she would follow this little group. And it would be a bloody good time.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Kurio on Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:05 pm

Scroll 00-01
Location: Foot of Qingling Mountains
Objective: Route Enemy
Defeat: Party is defeated
Conditions: Morning Mist - The morning mist leaves a refreshing feeling for your mind. Mental status effects are 10% less likely to occur.

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (L) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) (W) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (Z) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) (A) ( ) (M) ( ) (H) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) (G) ( ) (O) (X) ( ) ( ) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Spoiler:
Mangix (Wandering Panda)

HP: 40/40
MP: 30/30
ATK: 10
DEF: 8
INT: 0
SPR: 6
Crit: 3%
Evd: 5%
Movement: 3

Ariel (Ranger)

HP: 35/35
MP: 25/25
ATK: 11
DEF: 7
INT: 1
SPR: 5
Crit: 4%
Evd: 4%
Movement: 4

Orin (Researcher)

HP: 20/20
MP: 40/40
ATK: 0
DEF: 6
INT: 11
SPR: 7
Crit: 5%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 2

Gladdos (Dream Teller)

HP: 20/20
MP: 47/47
ATK: 2
DEF: 5
INT: 12
SPR: 7
Crit: 4%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 2

Heather (Vampire)

HP: 30/30
MP: 25/25
ATK: 11
DEF: 7
INT: 1
SPR: 7
Crit: 6%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 3

Xenosaga (Not Even A Novice)

HP: 15/15
MP: 25/25
ATK: 2
DEF: 5
INT: 6
SPR: 4
Crit: 2%
Evd: 7%
Movement: 2

Zhangliang (Bandit Lord)

HP: 50/50
MP: 35/35
ATK: 9
DEF: 7
INT: 4
SPR: 6
Crit: 9%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 3

Weibuo (Brigand)

HP: 40/40
MP: 20/20
ATK: 8
DEF: 5
INT: 2
SPR: 5
Crit: 7%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 3 -> 4

Liyue (Sparkmage)

HP: 25/25
MP: 50/50
ATK: 1
DEF: 4
INT: 9
SPR: 7
Crit: 6%
Evd: 5%
Movement: 2 -> 3

Player Phase

Mangix moves to cell E-5

"Hahaha! Of course Captain Ariel. How could I forget?" Mangix laughed, his bellowing voice slightly surprising the bandits. However they quickly regained their composure, a giant man who was more than three feet taller than them wasn't going to scare them. But that was fine, Mangix wasn't planning on scaring them away anyway. He leaped at the bandit in front, most likely the leader considering how well-armed he was. If they took out the leader then the rest of the bandits were sure to lose morale and flee, he thought. Taking the barrel from his back Mangix slammed the large object into the bandit's face.

Mangix uses Keg Smash on Zhangliang. 12 ATK Dmg. Chance of Confusion
MP: 22/30

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Masquerade on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:20 pm

Orin moves to G6.

"No worries, Xeno. I think we can handle these guys fairly easily," Orin stated it as if it were a simple fact, for it was something he believed to be true. They would cower before the might of his magic; he would ensure it. Orin took a few steps forward, raising a hand at the bandit in the distance. His flames wouldn't reach it, but he knew something that would. "Striking waters, rise from the earth as to catch the enemy unawares! Flood! Flood! Flood!" he chanted, the words in his book glowing an aquatic blue, the pages flapping gently. The ground beneath his target rumbled before torrent after torrent of water burst from below, heavy columns striking upwards just as he had commanded. Water sprayed out over the immediate vicinity like rain, continuing on for a small bit after the last column had subsided. The researcher wore a satisfied expression on his face as he put his free hand on his hip, tapping his foot against the ground impatiently.

"We're quite capable." The comment had been directed to Xeno. Orin didn't wish for her to feel so anxious. Fighting was second nature to him, but in her world, there must have been peace or just a general lack of heavy conflict. He figured he'd inquire about it later on, but for now, he was happy just being able to lay waste to bandits. Everyone seemed to be fed up with them, him included.

Orin casts Flood on Liyue! 3 hits! 11 Water Dmg per hit! (INT)

MP: 28/40

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Xenosaga on Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:15 pm

Oh god, did he just call her honey? Xeno shuddered and discreetly shifted so she could use Orin's body to shield herself from the strange male's sight. She had been pretty out of it but she did remember this person being the same one who tried to lead her away toward the inn. She was quite sure he had good intentions but she still remembered that one encounter with the creepy man who called her and her friend pretty and not to mention the old site she used to go to also had a creepy pedophile man, god she was so stupid why did she post a picture of her ten-year-old self, ugggghh.

WHATEVER.

That wasn't important anymore. What was important was that Orin was saying something and moving for-Oh hey, there was someone in front of her. She hadn't even noticed. Taking a closer look, Xeno was slightly creeped out by how much the girl resembled a doll. Not those 'awww, how cute' dolls either, more of a 'oh god, is this thing cursed? it's so totally cursed' doll. Unable to look at the female for much longer, Xeno refocused in time to see Orin pulverize a bandit with three blasts of water from out of nowhere. She tried not to gape, she really did, but holy shit it's magic. Not to mention, just a while ago, the giant man had just thrown a barrel of alcohol into another bandit's face. Though this was terrifying, it was also fascinating to watch.

"That, is just awesome," she had to praise, moving her hands for emphasis.

[Xenosaga] waits.

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Silver on Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:28 pm

Heather
Hp: 30/30
Mp: 25/25
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int: 1
Spr: 7
Crit: 6%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 Cells


Heather moves to F8!

Heather dashed forward, hissing as she went, coming to a halt quite a bit aways from the bandits they were dealing with. And yet she still chucked several needles in a most expert manner at the furthest member of their opposition. The needles were quick to find themselves in his arms and legs, and Heather knew. Yes... this would be too easy.

Heather uses Stun on Liyue! 75% Chance of Disable and Immobilize!

Heather
Hp: 30/30
Mp: 13/25
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int: 1
Spr: 7
Crit: 6%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 Cells

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot on Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:55 pm

Gladdos took a few steps forward. Orin was already making quick work of the lesser bandit, and their mage was too far away, also Hearther would probably want to have him as prey. He decided to help Mangix deal with their chief. Following the old ritual, the Dream Teller raised his hand and created his invoking circle.

-Project Stage!

He drew a card and placed it on the middle of the circle, starting his incantation.

-The black clouds bring white punishment. Babel's Demise, Rose ripped by the Crimson Eye. The longest shadow once cast by the blackest obelysk. Now no more than the pebbles of the White God's wrath. Seventh Seal broken, Stage Complete. Bane of Babylon. The Crumbling Tower: I command thee!

For a split second, the whole magic circle looked like a maelstrom of black clouds, and the card in the center, a bleeding white eye. All of that was discarded when a golden lighting bolt sliced across the battlefield, pulverizing the stones all around it's target, running crackling across his body.

Gladdos moves to G4.

Gladdos uses Deck of the Sun: The Crumbling Tower on Zhangliang! 16 Holy Dmg (Int)! Chance of Frail!

MP: 35/47

Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 24
Location : I was BORN to the stage, baby!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Zerifachias on Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:56 pm

"I suppose I should get moving then," Ariel said, rather happily as she watched Mangix and the others have their way with the enemy. She particularly enjoyed hearing her name prefixed with 'Captain.' It made her feel somewhat important, and every classy half-immortal wants to be important.

Ariel took a single step forward, ending up next to Gladdos. She watched his magic carefully as it was cast. It was a destructive-type magic, but it was aimed at thugs. Just from that, Ariel couldn't see anything different. She felt emotion from the magic, but couldn't pinpoint what it was. She would have to pay better attention next time.

Ariel moves to G-3.

Ariel picked up her bow and pointed the shaft of her arrow down her sight. The string was flexible and new, Ariel had no problems using it with her strong, deft hands. She remembered that her arrows were already poisoned, so there was no point in poisoning them further. No acrobatics or aerobatics this time though, she merely shot the bandit.

Aiming for the stomach, the easiest place to hit on the body. Also, the most susceptible to poisons.

Ariel attacks Weibuo! 11 Atk DMG! Chance of Poison!

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Kurio on Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:10 pm

Zhangliang takes 5 damage (Mangix)
HP: 45/50

Zhangliang evades Confusion (Mangix)

Zhangliang becomes Weak to Fire (Mangix)

Zhangliang takes 11 damage (Gladdos)
HP: 34/50

Zhangliang evades Frail (Gladdos)

Weibuo takes 0 damage (Ariel, Miss)
HP: 40/40

Liyue takes 8 damage (Orin, 1 Miss)
HP: 17/25

Liyue evades Disable (Heather)

Liyue is Immobilized (Heather)


( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (L) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) (W) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (Z) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (M) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (H) ( ) F
( ) ( ) (A) (G) ( ) (O) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (X) ( ) ( ) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Enemy Phase

Zhangliang moves to cell D-4

The leader of the bandits seemed relatively unfazed by the attacks aimed at him. Taking the brunt of both the barrel smash and the lightning magic, it wasn't enough. He set his eyes on the man who had struck him the hardest, the one with the lightning magic, and moved to the side to face him. Then with a shout he sprinted toward Gladdos, slamming into the fortuneteller's body with his much larger body mass.

Zhangliang uses Audacious Charge on Gladdos
MP: 22/35

Gladdos is forced to cell I-4 and collides with the edge of the battlefield

Gladdos takes 2 damage
HP: 18/20

Gladdos is Dazed

Zhangliang is forced to cell H-4

---------------------------------

Weibuo moves to cell F-4

Weibuo uses Undertow on Orin
MP: 17/25

Orin takes 4 damage
HP: 16/20

Orin is Immobilized

--------------------------------

Though unable to move his legs the magic using bandit waves his staff in the air, and a bolt of lightning fell from the skies to strike the large man who had attacked their leader. The electric strike did not end there, however, for it then bounced from the man to the spellcaster that had blasted him with water, and finally to the girl who had not done anything yet.

Liyue uses Shandian on Mangix. Bounces to Orin then Xeno
MP: 42/50

Mangix takes 7 damage
HP: 33/40

Mangix evades Paralysis

Orin takes 4 damage
HP: 12/20

Xeno takes 5 damage
HP: 10/15

Liyue is Immobilized for 2 more turns

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (L) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (M) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) (W) ( ) ( ) ( ) (H) ( ) F
( ) ( ) (A) ( ) ( ) (O) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) (Z) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) (G) ( ) ( ) (X) ( ) ( ) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Spoiler:
Mangix (Wandering Panda)

HP: 33/40
MP: 22/30
ATK: 10
DEF: 8
INT: 0
SPR: 6
Crit: 3%
Evd: 5%
Movement: 3

Ariel (Ranger)

HP: 35/35
MP: 25/25
ATK: 11
DEF: 7
INT: 1
SPR: 5
Crit: 4%
Evd: 4%
Movement: 4

Orin (Researcher) [Immobilized (3)]

HP: 12/20
MP: 28/40
ATK: 0
DEF: 6
INT: 11
SPR: 7
Crit: 5%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 2

Gladdos (Dream Teller) [Dazed (1)]

HP: 18/20
MP: 35/47
ATK: 2
DEF: 5
INT: 12
SPR: 7
Crit: 4%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 2

Heather (Vampire)

HP: 30/30
MP: 13/25
ATK: 11
DEF: 7
INT: 1
SPR: 7
Crit: 6%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 3

Xenosaga (Not Even A Novice)

HP: 10/15
MP: 25/25
ATK: 2
DEF: 5
INT: 6
SPR: 4
Crit: 2%
Evd: 7%
Movement: 2

Zhangliang (Bandit Lord) [Weak: Fire]

HP: 34/50
MP: 22/35
ATK: 9
DEF: 7
INT: 4
SPR: 6
Crit: 9%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 3

Weibuo (Brigand) [Warcry]

HP: 40/40
MP: 12/20
ATK: 8
DEF: 5
INT: 2
SPR: 5
Crit: 7%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 3 -> 4

Liyue (Sparkmage) [Warcry; Immobilize (2)]

HP: 17/25
MP: 42/50
ATK: 1
DEF: 4
INT: 9
SPR: 7
Crit: 6%
Evd: 5%
Movement: 2 -> 3

Player Phase

Mangix moves to cell F-7

His strike with the ale barrel did little to the bandit leader, he was able to shrug it off with relative ease. However he was drenched in alcohol, a rather flammable substance. Under that big bamboo hat of his, Mangix grinned and moved to position himself better. Not wanting to burn his had Mangix tossed it aside, revealing his animal features. Then he took a drink from his keg of ale and let out a roar. A stream of flames quickly followed, barely passing by Orin without harming him, scorching both the bandits caught in its way, and then dissipating just before reaching Ariel.

Mangix uses Breath of Fire toward cell F-6. Hits Zhangliang and Weibuo. 12 ATK Fire Dmg. Chance of Burn
MP: 12/30


Last edited by Kuori on Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Zerifachias on Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:23 pm

Ariel stared at the arrow shaft that was stuck in the ground, where the bandit had previously been. She missed. She hasn't missed since that one chick who was actually skilled at dodging. And before that...she couldn't remember the last time the enemy got lucky. It's been a very long time since she missed a shot, which damaged her pride as a Ranger a little. But still, that wasn't the only thing she could do.

Ariel slipped her knife out of it's sheath and quickly stepped forward into Mangix's flame, just as it was disappearing. She spun around and slashed at the bandit leader's back, intending to draw as much blood as possible. Her knife was coated in the same poison that her arrows were, so she might get lucky this time.

Ariel moves to G-4

Ariel attacks Zhangliang! 11 Atk DMG! Chance of Poison!


"You okay over there, mage?" Ariel called to Gladdos, whom the bandit leader was attacking. That was the primary reason of why she was attacking him. The quicker he went down, the quicker they could finish this.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:38 pm

Gladdos took the smash and was tossed to the ground. He tries to get up again, but the world spins and tosses him back down. Looking up, he can see all the stars and galaxies and moons and ponies he met in all his lifetimes. He manages to get up again and shuffle a few steps back, looking at Ariel as she questions him.

-Howddjyou knuw I wuz gay?

Gladdos moves to I2.

Gladdos is busy looking at flying ponies.

Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 24
Location : I was BORN to the stage, baby!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Masquerade on Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:57 pm

Orin casts Fireball on Weibuo! 3 hits! 11 Fire Dmg per hit! (INT)

MP: 16/40

"O perilous flames, roar! Fireball! Fireball! Fireball!" Orin chanted once more, shrugging off the attacks that had been thrown at him. Times like these were times where he was completely in the zone, mana essentially begging to be wielded. It swirled about him, starting to glow red hot as he spoke the incantation, and after the spell name had been recited, three spheres of blistering flame shot forward, one right after another in startling succession, aimed towards the bandit that had attacked him directly unlike the mage who had merely managed to hit him with splash. I'll have to be more careful...and I'm not the only one, he thought, stealing a glance at Xeno who had also been affected by the lightning. "Xeno, fall back if you need to; their attacks are more unpredictable than anticipated," Orin advised, his face like stone, sharp and serious. There was a blazing fire in his eye, maybe lingering remnants of his own spell flickering in his vision--a delayed reflection.

Thoughts about whether or not he was being too reckless passed through his mind, but it wasn't like he was going anywhere. His legs were too weakened to allow him movement, no matter how hard his mind pleaded with them; he was stuck where he was so he had to make the most of it, and that's what he planned to do. Best to be prepared for the long run anyway, he thought firmly, idly flipping through the pages of his book which were finally losing their red glow.

Orin waits.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Xenosaga on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:24 am

Xeno could only stare in stare in horror as the lightning that had struck Orin literally bent and began to radiate towards her as well. She had a brief moment where she remembered the lightning spell in Star Ocean that bounced from enemy to enemy before she attempted to cover herself with her arms. This was going to hurt, she just knew it would.

Suddenly, a blast of wind whirled around her and Xeno blinked open an eye in time to see something swirl into existence. It flipped open in a way only a book could and it was then Xeno realized that's exactly what it was. A book. A really beaten and battered book at that, it was a wonder it hadn't fallen apart yet. Something flickered briefly and for a moment, Xeno thought her vision had failed her. It wouldn't surprise her if it did, she was used to it. However, the brunette found it wasn't her vision, there was an actual barrier surrounding her. She figured it out when the lightning struck it and made it appear in a spark of prism light.

And it all happened in a matter of seconds.

". . . Whoa," the girl gaped, her arms slowly lowering back to her sides. The open book floated in front of her, pages flapping in an invisible current. It was a ridiculously easy decision to make. She didn't need to wonder who, what, where, why or how. It was obviously hers to take. So that's exactly what she did. Grasping hold of the book's sides, she carefully pulled it towards her. The wind being emitted abruptedly stopped, ending with a blast to her face. Xeno coughed.

"That was not cool," she grumbled, rubbing her face with her forearm while still holding the book. Once done, Xeno peered down into its pages, curious as to what it held. The two pages it was open to both had pictures on them as well as a paragraph of what seemed to be words. Xeno made a face. She was terrible at languages and if it wasn't English, Chinese or Japanese then she was screwed.

And they weren't, causing her to almost despair. Almost because by some bizarre miracle she understood what was written. The brunette could only stare blankly in disbelief. She didn't want to imagine what had happened during her 'crossing between worlds' episode. Alien probing was not a nice thought. Squinting at one particular page, she wet her lips and spoke.

"Pluvia." Somehow, it didn't sound like her voice. It echoed with something strong, vibrant, and the page with the word simmered a dark blue. Xeno almost dropped the book when a ball of liquid water popped out, curling into a ball. She watched, mouth open, as it rose up into the air and flew over to the nearest bandit. Once above him, it stopped and immediately began to rain down, practically pouring like a waterfall.

[Xenosaga] unknowingly casts Pluvia on [Zhangliang]. 7 INT Water DMG. Lasts 3 Turns. Chance of Wet each turn.
MP: 18/25


"Oh fuck," Xeno stared, eyes wide in horror. "Crap, my bad!" Panicking, the brunette took Orin's advice and bolted.

[Xenosaga] moves to [I-9].

Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Posts : 8307
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 23
Location : Displaced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Silver on Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:18 pm

Heather
Hp: 30/30
Mp: 13/25
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int: 1
Spr: 7
Crit: 6%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 Cells


Heather moves to C8!

A sinister grin spread across the vampiress' face as the mage bandit found himself unable to move his legs. While his magic was definitely something to look out for she could not help but relish in the fact that he was easy picking. She quickly closed the distance between him and her before chucking several dozen needles at them. With no way to move his legs there was no way for him to dodge; his blood would be her's soon.

Heather attacks Liyue! 11 Atk Damage!

Heather
Hp: 30/30
Mp: 13/25
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int: 1
Spr: 7
Crit: 6%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 Cells

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Kurio on Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:07 pm

Zhangliang takes 10 damage (Mangix; Weakness)
HP: 24/50

Zhangliang is Burned (Mangix)

Mangix restores HP and MP (Mangix)
HP: 37/40
MP: 15/30

Zhangliang takes 4 damage (Ariel)
HP: 20/50

Zhangliang evades Poison (Ariel)

Zhangliang takes 1 damage (Xeno)
HP: 19/50

Zhangliang evades Wet (Xeno)

Zhangliang is cured of Burn (Xeno)

Weibuo takes 18 damage (Orin)
HP: 22/40

Liyue takes 7 damage (Heather)
HP: 10/25

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (L) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (H) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) (W) ( ) ( ) (M) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) (A) ( ) (O) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) (Z) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) (G) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (X) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Orin is Immobilized for 2 more turns

Gladdos is no longer Dazed

Enemy Phase

Zhangliang moves to cell H-5

The flames that had scorched his body would have left a fairly painful burn on his skin if not for the water attack that quickly ensued afterward. Though the attack itself didn't seem to really do all that much. Still the bandit leader was fairly beaten up and he would no doubt fall from the next set of attacks. The bandit positioned himself near both the bow wielding woman and the man who had been flinging water and fire at him and his allies. "GRAAAAAH! DIE!"

Zhangliang uses D-Ability: Decimate. Hits Ariel and Orin

Ariel takes 14 damage
HP: 21/35

Ariel is losing blood

Orin takes 14 damage
HP: -2/20

Orin K.O.

Zhangliang is taking Water damage for 2 more turns
---------------------------------

Weibuo moves to cell F-6

Weibuo uses Cheap Shot on Mangix
MP: 10/25

Mangix takes 2 damage
HP: 35/40

Mangix is Dazed

--------------------------------

Liyue uses Shandian on Heather
MP: 34/50

Heather takes 6 damage
HP: 24/30

Heather is Paralyzed

Liyue is Immobilized for 1 more turn

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (L) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (H) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (W) (M) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) (A) ( ) (O) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (Z) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) (G) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (X) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Spoiler:
Mangix (Wandering Panda) [Dazed (1)]

HP: 35/40
MP: 15/30
ATK: 10
DEF: 8
INT: 0
SPR: 6
Crit: 3%
Evd: 5%
Movement: 3

Ariel (Ranger) [Blood Loss]

HP: 21/35
MP: 25/25
ATK: 11
DEF: 7
INT: 1
SPR: 5
Crit: 4%
Evd: 4%
Movement: 4

Orin (Researcher) [K.O.]

HP: -2/20
MP: 16/40
ATK: 0
DEF: 6
INT: 11
SPR: 7
Crit: 5%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 2

Gladdos (Dream Teller)

HP: 18/20
MP: 35/47
ATK: 2
DEF: 5
INT: 12
SPR: 7
Crit: 4%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 2

Heather (Vampire) [Paralyzed (3)]

HP: 24/30
MP: 13/25
ATK: 11
DEF: 7
INT: 1
SPR: 7
Crit: 6%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 3 -> 2

Xenosaga (Not Even A Novice)

HP: 10/15
MP: 17/25
ATK: 2
DEF: 5
INT: 6
SPR: 4
Crit: 2%
Evd: 7%
Movement: 2

Zhangliang (Bandit Lord) [Weak: Fire; Pluvia (2)]

HP: 34/50
MP: 22/35
ATK: 9
DEF: 7
INT: 4
SPR: 6
Crit: 9%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 3

Weibuo (Brigand) [Warcry]

HP: 22/40
MP: 10/25
ATK: 8
DEF: 5
INT: 2
SPR: 5
Crit: 7%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 3 -> 4

Liyue (Sparkmage) [Warcry; Immobilize (1)]

HP: 10/25
MP: 34/50
ATK: 1
DEF: 4
INT: 9
SPR: 7
Crit: 6%
Evd: 5%
Movement: 2 -> 3

Player Phase

Mangix is Dazed

Mangix was surprised to see the bandit leader slash out so furiously that he managed to take out his ally, Orin. His attention had been taken away from in front of him and he returned to see one of the other bandits taking a quick jab at his side. His size cushioned quite a bit of the blow but still knocked the air out of him. Unable to retaliate, Mangix had to use his bamboo staff to support his weight as he caught his breath.

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot on Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:57 pm

Gladdos is finally able to get back to himself, just to see the damage that was done in his absence. Oh, well, time to patch things up.

The Dream Teller draws a card and projects his circle.

-Project Stage!

He puts the card into the circle and, just as it's about to cast, he spins it upside down, turning the whole circle red.

-The moon turns black under white feathers. The Whitest Shadow ever to be seen. Pale Guardian of the fallen, carrier of good news and forgiver of misdeeds. Undo what thy grim brother has lead. Deepest seal broken, Stage Complete. Bringer of Lost Hope. The White Raven: I command you!

The circle shatters, showering the old scarlet stars over the nearby area. The floating card seems to go blank, becoming like a mirror. Nothing can be seen on the battlefield, but any staring at the mirror can see a bird-like creature made of pure light carrying a pale white flame on its talons. The bird rests on the battered body of Orin, before vanishing in a cloud of white shadows. And still, nothing can be seen on the battlefield.

-Now, if someone can do the first aid, that would be awesome.

The Dream Teller caught back his card, now no longer a mirror, and put it back into the pouch.

Gladdos moves to G2.

Gladdos spins Deck of the Stars: The Black Raven!

Gladdos uses Deck of the Stars: The White Raven on Orin! Orin is brought back to life with 4 HP!

MP: 17/47

Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 24
Location : I was BORN to the stage, baby!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Silver on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:30 pm

Heather *Paralyzed (3)*
Hp: 24/30
Mp: 13/25
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int: 1
Spr: 7
Crit: 6%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 Cells


Heather attacks Liyue! 11 Atk Damage!

Heather didn't react as the lightning hit her, but she was considerably slowed down in her movement. Nevertheless, she still grabbed several dozen needles from her dress and chucked them in the mage's direction. Her muscles were stiff, so she wasn't sure if her attack would connect as perfectly as it had previously, but she had to hope. If hope was something she was capable of feeling.

Heather *Paralyzed (3)*
Hp: 24/30
Mp: 13/25
Atk: 11
Def: 7
Int: 1
Spr: 7
Crit: 6%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 Cells

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Masquerade on Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:53 pm

Darkness.

The cold embrace of sheer black wrapped itself about Orin. There were no more feelings coursing through his body. He didn't feel the pain of his body hitting the ground with a thud. He felt nothing but an eery bliss as surely his blood pulsed out of the open wounds he had received, yet couldn't remember. Then again, who would actually want to remember? Orin lie on a hard invisible surface in the world of black and groaned, rolling over as if to get more comfortable in an eternal sleep which was what essentially awaited him in the chance that he couldn't recover. He wasn't afraid to admit that this darkness was familiar, for on his previous journey, he had met similar fates only to have her bring him back from the abyss of death. Each and every time he would awaken to this feeling of warmth, and then those emerald eyes that he loved so much would be staring into his own with such concern. Each and every time he longed to plant a kiss upon her lips to reassure her that he was okay. The memories caused his body to tremble, tears flowing from his closed eyes.

"She's not around anymore. You're going to have to get over it," a cold, male voice spoke, the sound of it emanating from everywhere and nowhere at the same time, echoing off of the supposed edges of this abyssal void. A figure formed out of swirling wisps of grey and black mist. His form could not be seen. All that could be viewed was a large, hooded, black cloak that seemed to be too big for the wearer such that no skin showed. "Come now, Orin. Everyone has their time. And yours is not now."

Subconsciously wiping the tears from his face, Orin managed to open his eyes and sit up, glaring angrily at the figure. "I know she's gone, damn it," Orin growled maliciously, slamming a fist against the invisible surface he was somehow sitting upon. "I wasn't expecting her to save me..." his voice trailed off, though his attention was caught as a burst of white flame seemed to appear on the figures shoulder out of which a beautiful white raven materialized. "What are you anyway?" It was an empty question, for Orin already had an inkling of to whom it was he spoke. Deductive reasoning was valuable to any researcher, and his was downright impeccable. As such, he wasn't surprised to hear the figure's answer.

"Death." That single word seemed to resonate throughout the void causing the darkness to quake in utter and insurmountable fear. Death seemed to chuckle himself, for he could hear the moaning of lost souls protesting in his ears, but he ignored them as he always did. He raised an arm allowing the sleeve of his robe to slip down revealing human skin, very pale, but still human. Almost as if it were alive. With a solitary finger, he stroked the breast of the white raven which cawed in glee. "I see you are both not surprised and rather unamused. Pity." He lowered his hand allowing the black sleeve to rustle down and cover his skin once more. "I had something important to tell you, Orin. It might even brighten your day, but it seems someone has sent help for you." He pointed a finger at Orin's body and the raven took flight, turning into white fire which collided with the researcher's form and set it alight in a brilliant blaze. "Maybe some other time."

Orin screamed as the fire consumed him even though it didn't burn. He was more frustrated--wondering what it was that Death could possibly say to him that would make him feel any better. Regardless, he felt his soul warming up, and suddenly there was feeling flowing through his extremities and thoughts surging through his actual mind. No longer was he just a spirit, but he was in his body once more. The wounds had managed to heal up enough to stop him from bleeding out, but he was still far from okay. He needed treatment. Opening his eyes, he saw nothing but the sky. No emerald gems gazing lovingly and worriedly into his eyes. He felt a certain stickiness on his cheeks--tearstains. Fending off a blush, he dug around absently in his pocket and pulled out a small container, opening it and dipping his fingers inside of it. He gathered the ointment that was held within and smeared it over his injuries. The relief was instantaneous, but not complete. It would probably take a minute or two for the thing to kick in to its fullest. Groaning, Orin managed to stand and brushed himself off, for his clothes were quite dirty now from having been knocked to the ground. With tentative steps, Orin wasted no time in retreating behind a dazed Mangix, taking the advice he had given Xeno just before. He hadn't been a victim of unpredictability; he had been a victim of desperation.

Orin uses an Ointment on himself! [+10 HP Recovered; +10 left to be recovered]

Orin pretended that he had never cried, a fierce look in his eyes now. "Knowing that they would not win, they unleashed everything they had in the beginning," he said calmly, straightening himself up now and gazing out over the battlefield confidently, not speaking to anyone in particular. "And now they have nothing. This battle is ours." He caught sight of Gladdos, and for a moment he saw the visage of a blazing white raven on the fortuneteller's shoulder which disappeared almost as soon as he had seen it. Orin now knew who it was that had saved him this time. Thanks...Gladdos. He thought it towards his fellow mage, wondering if he would get the message. Orin bowed his head slightly to the fellow before returning his focus to the enemies. Now all that was left was to clean up.

And boy was he ready for that.

Orin moves to G8.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:34 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum