Dragon's Nest

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Silver on Sun May 13, 2012 4:06 pm

Heather *Invisible (2)*
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 12/20
Atk: 7
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Crit: 6%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 Cells


Heather moves to A5!

Heather frowned as the man ran away from the group, figurative tail between his legs. As he continued to try and get away a very displeased scowl formed on her face. Her future meal would not escape her grasp! Dashing over to him, she quickly chucked a handful of needles at him, eyes glinting with hunger.

Heather attacks Li! 7 Atk Damage!

Heather *Invisible (1)*
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 12/20
Atk: 7
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Crit: 6%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 Cells

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Zerifachias on Sun May 13, 2012 4:13 pm

Before the bandit could pull away, Ariel twisted her wrist and grabbed him fiercely, her powerful muscles contracting and crushing his arm. She gave him a sweet look as he took away some of her cash, she would get it back later. But she wasn't going to let this man go free just yet. Ariel took out an arrow from her quiver and placed it between her middle and ring finger on her right hand, so only the flint arrowhead pointed out.

"How much do you think your eye is worth?" Ariel asked in a tone that betrayed her true intentions. "How much did you steal? I think it's worth as much as that, don't you?" Ariel didn't wait for a response. She drew back her fist and punched, aiming for the bandit's eye.

Ariel attacks Xiao! 7 Atk DMG!

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16211
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot on Sun May 13, 2012 4:20 pm

He resisted again? Now this was getting annoying, but Gladdos was not going to let himself lose control over this. He held the previous card in his hand readying it for a second, different cast.

-You really have some guts, don't you?

The fight was turning out rather easy, all the passengers seemed to be able to fight really well, but boss? It seemed they weren't just random robbers, someone was paying them for this attack. Well, that was really strange. One more thing to look into when this scum was taken care of.

Gladdos moves to C7.

The Dream Teller calls the magic circle again. "Project Stage." He took the card and put on the blue circle, this time not spinning it.

-Bestial wrath, the red hot fury of the scarlet world. One thousand burnt under thy eyes, fear, anger and might. Emperor of the Lost Seas. Seven times seven, the Seal of the South Tower is Broken, Stage Complete. Guardian of the South Gate, The Salamander: I plead!

The circle burst into a rain of cerulean stars, spitting a chain of flames. The fires weaved through the air hitting the closest bandit, as the card fell back to the Dream Teller's hand.

Gladdos uses Deck of The Earth: The Salamander on Xiao! 6 Fire Int Dmg! Chance of Burn.

MP: 17/35


Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 24
Location : I was BORN to the stage, baby!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Masquerade on Sun May 13, 2012 4:28 pm

Orin casts Fireball on Xiao! 3 hits! 6 Fire Dmg per hit! (INT)

MP: 2/30

Well, the bandits were certainly being...bandits. Weak ones, at that. They had a boss which was something Orin made sure to take note of, but his attention turned to the girl, Ariel, who was in the delightful process of turning being mugged into a rather painful experience for the mugger. "Might as well give it everything we've got," the researcher said with a listless shrug of his shoulders, mana gathering around him. "O perilous flames roar! Fireball! Fireball! Fireball!" The mana contracted violently before swirling about to generate three spheres, glowing red like hot embers once again before bursting into flame. Orin waved a hand and they went flying, striking the bandit from behind while he was distracted with Ariel.

Orin waits.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Kurio on Sun May 13, 2012 4:58 pm

Fu takes 3 damage (Mangix)
HP: 2/20

Li takes 4 damage (Heather)
HP: 0/20

Li Perfect Kill

Li drops 15 Gold

Xiao takes 4 damage (Ariel)
HP: 10/20

Xiao takes 3 damage (Gladdos)
HP: 7/20

Xiao evades Burn

Xiao takes 9 damage (Orin)
HP: -2/20

Xiao K.O.

Xiao drops 115 Gold

Heather is Invisible for 1 more turn

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (H) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (G) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (O) ( ) ( ) (A) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (M) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (F) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Enemy Phase

Fu attacks himself. Fu takes 2 damage
HP: 0/20

Fu Perfect Kill

Fu drops 15 Gold

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (H) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (G) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (O) ( ) ( ) (A) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (M) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Victory!

Party loots 145 Gold, Torn Linen x3, and Flint x2

EXP:
Bandit K.O. x1: +1
Bandit Perfect Kill x2: +4
No casualties: +2
No Items used: +2
No D-Abilities used: +3
----------------------
Total: 12

Mangix
EXP: 0/10 -> 14/10
Level up! 3 Stat Points and 1 Skill Point acquired
EXP: 4/10

Ariel
EXP: 0/10 -> 14/10
Level up! 3 Stat Points and 1 Skill Point acquired
EXP: 4/10

Orin
EXP: 0/10 -> 14/10
Level up! 3 Stat Points and 1 Skill Point acquired
EXP: 4/10

Gladdos
EXP: 0/10 -> 14/10
Level up! 3 Stat Points and 1 Skill Point acquired
EXP: 4/10

Heather
EXP: 0/10 -> 14/10
Level up! 3 Stat Points and 1 Skill Point acquired
EXP: 4/10

All three bandits lay motionless on the ground. One of them had their skull crushed, the other drenched in blood from the various needle wounds across his body while his arms were held out in front of him for when he tried to scramble away to freedom before passing out from blood loss, and the last one was missing his right eye and had his clothes and skin scorched by fire.

"Alright! That was a good show of skill!" Mangix laughed, turning toward the group as he took a drink from his gourd.


Last edited by GosuKuoriChan on Sun May 13, 2012 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Zerifachias on Sun May 13, 2012 5:05 pm

Ariel bent down as soon as the bandit fell to the ground. She pried his hand open and retrieved her gold, putting it back where it belonged. She took one look at her arrow, stuck in his eyeball, and stood back up. Ariel grabbed the shaft and pulled her arrow out, flicking the eyeball off of the arrowhead with relative ease before sliding the arrow back into her quiver. She didn't want to waste ammunition. The one she shot into Mangix's target had a broken shaft, so she didn't bother retrieving it.

"I thought it was quite the experience," Ariel said cheerily. She walked over to where Orin was and scanned his wound. It wasn't too bad, but it was open to the world to infect. So Ariel took Orin's hand and rubbed some antiseptic on his wound, not bothering to cover it. It wasn't deep enough to be too much of a pain. "There, it should be good as new in a day or two." Ariel smiled.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16211
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Silver on Sun May 13, 2012 5:07 pm

The cloaking that Heather had put up faded as the last of the bandits knocked himself out. Her malicious grin returned to her face, her legs already carrying her to the nearest bandit. However, before she began to gorge herself on the ample amount of blood, she did pause to look at the party. "As was agreed, I shall do as I please." She stated for them all to hear before turning back to the bloody body. She expertly ripped the needles from the dead man, and flipped him over so that his neck was exposed.

In a matter of moments she was attached, gulping down every drop the man's body had to give her. She did not care if these people were disturbed by her actions, a deal was a deal. And if they attempted to attack her she could easily escape their grasp. The flow of vital fluid ended after a couple seconds and she dropped the body with a delightful sigh. Before anyone else could react she disappeared in a blur and appeared next to the scorched bandit. Attached to him she was in only a couple moments, his baked blood filling her system.

It continued like this for both that bandit and the one that had killed himself in confusion. Only a minute had passed when she finally dropped his body. Giving it a kick, it went skittering over to the other two bodies which were piled up on the side of the road. Despite whatever reaction she may have gotten, Heather did as was usual, reaching and taking the cloth she had used earlier. After a quick wipe and inspection, it was as if she had not just drained the three bodies of blood.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Masquerade on Sun May 13, 2012 5:14 pm

The bandit had gone up in flames as his fireballs hit their mark. It seemed the other bandit still standing ended himself, and one fleeing was taken down. And just like that, the battle was over with Mangix the talking panda gulping down a victory swig of ale. It was quirky. Orin could deal with quirky. The researcher had also completely forgotten about his wound and was a bit taken aback when Ariel came to treat it, but he was appreciative of course. Staying typically on his own hadn't robbed him of his manners. He bowed his head slightly, inspecting the treated wound with immense pleasure.

"My thanks," he bid her, letting the arm hang down to his side. It hadn't hurt much at all, and that was another thing to be thankful for. He could have been much more wounded, but the bandits had been outnumbered. The odds were against them from the beginning. "Seems like they had a stroke of bad luck. Expecting no bodyguards and all." The woman from earlier...her words reached his ears and he remembered saying she could do whatever she wanted with the bodies. Turning around, he now saw what she meant. She was feeding on their blood it seemed like a wild animal. Well, he couldn't use that phrase for what was supposed to be a wild animal was now taking a drink of alcohol from his gourd.

From body to body she went until she was done. He hadn't made an attempt to stop her; a deal was a deal. "Well, it seems the lore of the books have come out to infest reality." He remembered reading about things called vampires in various fiction novels, but here was one. A real one. "Plenty of surprises."

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot on Sun May 13, 2012 5:58 pm

Gladdos sighed, yes, an easy fight, even with his bad luck. Now he didn't even need to check the last card, it was probably The Crumbling Tower. He looked around to see Mangix and the new person. Well, bigger surprises first. He walked to the girl who had been invisible the entire fight, waited a bit until she was finished with her meal, then waved.

-Hello. Thank you for your help, but, mind if I ask you: where exactly did you come from?

He bent his head to the side asking the question, trying to look more curious. He seemed to have no reaction to the fact that shewas a vampire or to her...feeding habbit. It's as though he was used to blood. He was puzzled, that was all. The Dream Teller kept playing with his still unknown card in his hands, not in mood to check it.

Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 24
Location : I was BORN to the stage, baby!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Silver on Sun May 13, 2012 6:14 pm

Heather eyed the supposed fortune teller warily for a moment, though her face remained expressionless. What was his angle? No one bothered ask where she came from before, not in her unnaturally long life. Most made such deals as the one she had made and then left her to move on. Everyone was too afraid to stick around, lest she was still hungry and wanted to satisfy her craving.

"Most know him as Edge." She stated plainly, as if that explained it. And in a way it did, for as a vampire she did not come from a place but from the one who had turned her. Edward Thorne, or Edge, he was the one responsible. "I doubt you know of him, however." She added quickly, maintaing her composure. No, there was little chance they knew of him. Edward Thorne was dead. At least, he should have been.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Kurio on Sun May 13, 2012 6:17 pm

A vampire, a fortune teller who could bring his cards to life, and a practitioner of magic. The only normal person seemed to be the woman named Ariel.

"You are all rather interesting. But then again, I shouldn't be one to talk here. Mangix laughed, "But I suppose everyone has their quirks, so it's fine."

As much as Mangix would've loved to keep chatting with the four travelers, he caught a glimpse of a group of the bandits running away, carrying sacks stolen from the merchant carts on their backs. The merchants screamed and shouted at the bandits as they escaped, but none of them dared to stray from the road to chase after the bandits.

"I'll get those back for you! You all just wait at the next checkpoint!" Mangix called out to the merchants as he began the pursuit after the fleeing robbers.

Scroll 00-02
Location: Near the Eastern Silk Road
Objective: Route Enemy/Prevent their escape
Defeat: Party is defeated OR 2 bandits escape
Conditions: On the run [+1 Movement; -10% DEF/SPR]

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) (S) ( ) (W) ( ) ( ) ( ) I
( ) (L) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (N) ( ) J
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) K
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (M) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) L
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) M
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Spoiler:
Mangix (Wandering Panda)

HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
ATK: 8
DEF: 5 -> 4
INT: 0
SPR: 4 -> 3
Crit: 3%
Evd: 5%
Movement: 3 -> 4

Lao (Bandit)

HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 7
DEF: 4 -> 3
INT: 0
SPR: 3 -> 2
Crit: 4%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 3 -> 4

Shang (Bandit)

HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 7
DEF: 4 -> 3
INT: 0
SPR: 3 -> 2
Crit: 4%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 3 -> 4

Wei (Bandit)

HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 7
DEF: 4 -> 3
INT: 0
SPR: 3 -> 2
Crit: 4%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 3 -> 4

Nan (Bandit)

HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 7
DEF: 4 -> 3
INT: 0
SPR: 3 -> 2
Crit: 4%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 3 -> 4

You may start in rows L-M

Mangix starts at cell L-5

When Mangix had just about caught up to the bandits, he already had his weapon, the bamboo staff ready. But they bandits were headed toward a forest, if they manage to flee into the woods then finding them would be near impossible. He would have to stop them here.

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot on Sun May 13, 2012 6:29 pm

Gladdos was puzzled for a moment. Edge? She came from a person? And then it ticked. She was a vampire. She probably sees the world differently. Back in Eternia, vampires were a race, they were born that way, but maybe that wasn't how it worked here.

He was about to question her mroe, when he heard Mangix running for a few more bandits. Oh, well, time fr some more good actions. He gont into the chase, readying his decks again. The Dream teller kept one bandit in mind and decided to focus everything on stopping him.

Gladdos starts at L2.

Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 24
Location : I was BORN to the stage, baby!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Silver on Sun May 13, 2012 6:32 pm

Heather starts at L7!

"More victims?" Heather inquired as the group took notice of several bandits running off the road. Yet another malicious grin spread across her face "My lucky day." Without another word she darted off after the bandits and panda-brewer. It took her moments to catch up with him and place herself in the range of two of the bandits.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Zerifachias on Sun May 13, 2012 7:05 pm

Ariel starts at L-4

"Well, these guys look like they're headed somewhere on a mission," Ariel said, unusually cheerful. This was just like her old hunting days when she used to stalk lesser prey, like rabbits, squirrels, and the occasional deer. Granted, she still hunted every once in awhile, but this was very reminiscent of when she was just a girl, chasing after rabbits with a shortbow. "Looks like I'll be the only one able to keep up with these guys." Ariel murmured to herself, looking around at the others. She was the most agile of the group it seemed. Which was fine. She didn't mind in the slightest. It was good to be quick and sure-footed.

Ariel's leather boots crunched in the dirt as she shifted the balance on her legs. She would even tackle the thieves if she had to.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16211
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Masquerade on Sun May 13, 2012 7:25 pm

The exchange between the fortuneteller and the vampire was an oddity, and Orin nearly pulled his book out before he heard the commotion which caused everyone to become alert. Apparently, the trio of bandits they had finished off weren't the only ones and the others were making off with the goods of the merchants. Mangix was quick to pursue, going as far as to tell the merchants themselves to leave it to him. It was then that he noticed everyone else was following Mangix now leaving him alone with his hand barely touching his book.

"Well, another turn of events. I guess the plot of real life becomes thicker than that of the fictitious story," he said aloud to himself before taking off after the others. He came to a halt behind Ariel; they had caught up with the bandits, but they were close to making it to a point where pursuing them would be much too difficult to be sure.

Orin starts at M4.

"A race to the finish? Too bad the bandits have been disqualified." Orin swept his left hand down his right hand towards the fingertips and out to stir the concentrated mana into a blade. He hadn't had to use it in the last fight which means he was doing well in conserving his mana usage. It helped to have...allies...around. He glanced at each one of them. Justice. Hunger. Kindness. Each of them were fueled by their own motivations to reach the end of this little conflict with the bandits. Orin himself thought it would be nice to get the merchants back their stuff. With that in mind, he prepared to give it his all once again.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Kurio on Sun May 13, 2012 7:35 pm

Scroll 00-02
Location: Near the Eastern Silk Road
Objective: Route Enemy/Prevent their escape
Defeat: Party is defeated OR 2 bandits escape
Conditions: On the run [+1 Movement; -10% DEF/SPR]

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) (S) ( ) (W) ( ) ( ) ( ) I
( ) (L) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (N) ( ) J
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) K
( ) (G) ( ) (A) (M) ( ) (H) ( ) ( ) L
( ) ( ) ( ) (O) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) M
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Spoiler:
Mangix (Wandering Panda)

HP: 35/35
MP: 20/20
ATK: 8
DEF: 5 -> 4
INT: 0
SPR: 4 -> 3
Crit: 3%
Evd: 5%
Movement: 3 -> 4

Ariel (Ranger)

HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 8
DEF: 5
INT: 1
SPR: 3
Crit: 4%
Evd: 4%
Movement: 4 -> 5

Orin (Researcher)

HP: 15/15
MP: 35/35
ATK: 0
DEF: 4 -> 3
INT: 7
SPR: 5 -> 4
Crit: 5%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 2 -> 3

Heather (Vampire)

HP: 20/20
MP: 25/25
ATK: 7
DEF: 4
INT: 1
SPR: 5
Crit: 6%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 3 -> 4

Gladdos (Dream Teller)

HP: 15/15
MP: 35/35
ATK: 2
DEF: 4 -> 3
INT: 8
SPR: 3 -> 2
Crit: 4%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 2 -> 3

Lao (Bandit)

HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 7
DEF: 4 -> 3
INT: 0
SPR: 3 -> 2
Crit: 4%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 3 -> 4

Shang (Bandit)

HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 7
DEF: 4 -> 3
INT: 0
SPR: 3 -> 2
Crit: 4%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 3 -> 4

Wei (Bandit)

HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 7
DEF: 4 -> 3
INT: 0
SPR: 3 -> 2
Crit: 4%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 3 -> 4

Nan (Bandit)

HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 7
DEF: 4 -> 3
INT: 0
SPR: 3 -> 2
Crit: 4%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 3 -> 4

Player Phase

Mangix moves to cell I-5

Mangix quickly jumped into action, not wasting any time to see who had followed him. He had a good idea of who the people were anyway. He took the barrel he had and just like last time slammed it against the bandit's head. Hopefully this time the bandit will also end up like the previous one.

Mangix uses Keg Smash on Wei. 10 ATK Dmg. Chance of Confusion
MP: 12/20

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Silver on Sun May 13, 2012 7:44 pm

Heather
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 25/25
Atk: 7
Def: 4 --> 3
Int: 1
Spr: 5 --> 4
Crit: 6%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 Cells --> 4 Cells


Heather moves to J5!

They would not get away from her, not now. Heather dashed off and placed herself just behind Mangix. Unlike the previous battle she did not cloak herself, but instead readied four needles in her right hand. Crossing the attack-ready hand across her left shoulder she smiled, her fangs peeking through her lips. "Your friends seemed to like this, I'm sure you will too." She spoke, relishing in the thought of blood spilling as she chucked the needles at the same target Mangix had gone after.

Heather attacks Wei! 7 Atk Damage!

Heather
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 25/25
Atk: 7
Def: 4 --> 3
Int: 1
Spr: 5 --> 4
Crit: 6%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 Cells --> 4 Cells

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot on Sun May 13, 2012 8:14 pm

Gladdos didn't think twice. He had to root the bandits, and he knew exactly wich card to use. He projected his magic circle and placed a card into it, spining it and turning the circle red.

-Project Stage. Eyes of cold death, scourge of the north. Under a path of frozen roses. Cross, Bear, Hound. Seventy solid men in a crystal prison. Eternal solitude. Fourth Seal broken, Stage Complete. Maiden of Winter. The Frozen Spirit: I command thee!

The circle shattered like the last time, and the freezing phantasm rushed to the fleeting bandit. Hopefully, the outcome would be different this time. Placing the card back into place, The Dream Teller reached for his pocket. His curiosity was greater than his focus on the situation. He looked at the card as he positioned himself a little forward...

And halted. His eyes gazed at the silvery sharp claws, the blood red wings and the sinister grin on the mask. His voice came out uncounsciously, a mere whisper. Atropos?
Out of reflex, his eyes turned to the vampire. So, they knew all allong...

Gladdos spins Deck of The Earth: The Salamander!

Gladdos uses Deck of The Earth: The Frozen Spirit on Lao! 10 Ice Int Dmg! Chance of Freeze.

MP: 27/35

Gladdos moves to K2.


Last edited by Allindur on Sun May 13, 2012 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 24
Location : I was BORN to the stage, baby!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Zerifachias on Sun May 13, 2012 8:34 pm

Ariel dashed forward, adrenaline pumping into her legs, making her stronger, faster, and one hell of a jumper. Right when she was behind one of the bandits, she leaped, her legs pushing her whole body up off the ground and over the head of the bandit. Her body flipped forward as she did, and in midair she twisted her body so that, as she landed on her feet, she would skid to a stop facing the bandit.

Now, when Ariel jumped, she also drew her bow and knocked an arrow to it, so when she landed, Ariel was already pointing a poison-tipped arrowhead at the bandit she jumped over. Ariel grinned at the look on the bandit's face. "Didn't expect to see such aerobatic skill from a pursuer? Well, you've messed with the wrong gal. I'm a Ranger." Ariel let the arrow fly, the tip digging into the bandit's gut.

Ariel does some aerobatics and lands in G-4!

Ariel fires a Snapping Cobra at Shang! 10 Atk DMG! Chance of Poison!

MP: 12/20

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16211
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Masquerade on Sun May 13, 2012 8:59 pm

Orin moves to L3.

An attempt to entomb the bandit in ice. Would it be a successful one though? Orin felt the mana around him tingle as it formed, waiting to be commanded by his words. He felt it would be best to abstain from the flames for now and instead chose a different path--the only other one he knew. "Striking waters, rise from the earth as to catch the enemy unawares! Flood! Flood! Flood!" He thrust his hand out towards the bandit Gladdos was attacking and watched as the mana seeped into the ground, surging along it to form a pool of water at the base of the bandit's feet.

"Going for a swim?" The water surged upwards in a mighty blast, but one was not enough. Just as Orin had commanded, another blast soon followed after which a final one arose from the pool which dissipated as the spells came to an end. Orin reached behind him and removed his book from the straps, opening it up to where he had left off. What? I said he can multitask.

Orin casts Flood on Lao! 3 hits! 7 Water Dmg per hit! (INT)

MP: 23/35

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Kurio on Sun May 13, 2012 9:33 pm

Conditions: On the run [+1 Movement; -10% DEF/SPR]

Wei takes 7 damage (Mangix)
HP: 18/25

Wei avoids Confusion

Wei becomes Weak to Fire

Wei takes 4 damage (Heather)
HP: 14/25

Lao takes 8 damage (Gladdos)
HP: 17/25

Lao evades Freeze

Shang takes 7 damage (Ariel)
HP: 18/25

Shang evades Poison

Lao takes 15 damage (Orin)
HP: 2/25

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) (A) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) (S) (M) (W) ( ) ( ) ( ) I
( ) (L) ( ) ( ) (H) ( ) ( ) (N) ( ) J
( ) (G) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) K
( ) ( ) (O) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) L
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) M
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Enemy Phase

Lao uses D-Ability: Vicious Strikes on Gladdos

Gladdos takes 14 damage
HP: 1/15

Gladdos is Poisoned

He was barely even able to walk after being bombarded with attacks by the two magic users. In a fit of rage, the bandit dropped the loot he was carrying and held his hatchet in both hands, hacking wildly at the closest person to him. If he was going to die then so is one of these people.

Lao waits
--------------------------
Shang moves to cell G-5

After being shot the bandit ran past the woman who had blocked his intended path, but not before reaching and attempting to steal something else on his way.

Shang uses Mug on Ariel
MP: 12/20

Ariel takes 4 damage
HP: 21/25

Shang fails to steal anything

Ariel is Poisoned
-----------------------------
Wei uses Mug on Mangix
MP: 12/20

Mangix takes 4 damage
HP: 31/35

Wei steals a Snakebite

Mangix avoids Poison

Wei moves to cell E-6
------------------------------
Nan moves to cell F-8

Nan waits

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (W) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (N) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) (A) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (M) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I
( ) (L) ( ) ( ) (H) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) J
( ) (G) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) K
( ) ( ) (O) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) L
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) M
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Spoiler:
Mangix (Wandering Panda)

HP: 31/35
MP: 12/20
ATK: 8
DEF: 5 -> 4
INT: 0
SPR: 4 -> 3
Crit: 3%
Evd: 5%
Movement: 3 -> 4

Ariel (Ranger)

HP: 21/25
MP: 12/20
ATK: 8
DEF: 5 -> 4
INT: 1
SPR: 3 -> 2
Crit: 4%
Evd: 4%
Movement: 4 -> 5

Orin (Researcher)

HP: 15/15
MP: 23/35
ATK: 0
DEF: 4 -> 3
INT: 7
SPR: 5 -> 4
Crit: 5%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 2 -> 3

Heather (Vampire)

HP: 20/20
MP: 25/25
ATK: 7
DEF: 4
INT: 1
SPR: 5
Crit: 6%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 3 -> 4

Gladdos (Dream Teller) [Poisoned]

HP: 1/15
MP: 27/35
ATK: 2
DEF: 4 -> 3
INT: 8
SPR: 3 -> 2
Crit: 4%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 2 -> 3

Lao (Bandit)

HP: 2/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 7
DEF: 4 -> 3
INT: 0
SPR: 3 -> 2
Crit: 4%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 3 -> 4

Shang (Bandit)

HP: 18/25
MP: 12/20
ATK: 7
DEF: 4 -> 3
INT: 0
SPR: 3 -> 2
Crit: 4%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 3 -> 4

Wei (Bandit) [Weak: Fire]

HP: 14/25
MP: 12/20
ATK: 7
DEF: 4 -> 3
INT: 0
SPR: 3 -> 2
Crit: 4%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 3 -> 4

Nan (Bandit)

HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
ATK: 7
DEF: 4 -> 3
INT: 0
SPR: 3 -> 2
Crit: 4%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 3 -> 4

Player Phase

Mangix moves to cell H-5

Mangix watched as the bandit he assaulted began running away after taking the only antitoxin he had. He wanted to chase after him and give the guy a good smack in the face, but he had a better idea. Taking his gourd out Mangix took a swig, walking up a few steps to the bandit that tried robbing the Ranger. He then opened his jaw and let out a loud roar, except that along with the roar came a stream of flames that widened as it traveled further, catching the alcohol-doused bandit inside its fiery wrath.

Mangix uses Breath of Fire toward cell G-5. Hits Shang and Wei. 10 Fire ATK Dmg. Chance to Burn
MP: 2/20

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Silver on Sun May 13, 2012 9:44 pm

Heather
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 25/25
Atk: 7
Def: 4 --> 3
Int: 1
Spr: 5 --> 4
Crit: 6%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 Cells --> 4 Cells


Heather moves to H7!

The panda was able to take care of not one of the bandits, but managed to also capture another one of them in his blaze. He was easily handling the one that remained standing, but off to the side one of the thieves was making off. And that was a problem. Reaching a position where she was just in range, she chucked several needles at him. "Too afraid to hit a little girl?"

Heather attacks Nan! 7 Atk Damage!

Heather
Hp: 20/20
Mp: 25/25
Atk: 7
Def: 4 --> 3
Int: 1
Spr: 5 --> 4
Crit: 6%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 Cells --> 4 Cells

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot on Sun May 13, 2012 9:47 pm

The ice failed once again, and the bandit retaliated with full force. Gladdos was caught off guard, and could see his vision clouding. End was near. To make matters even worse, he could feel his veins burning. Poison. He was going down for sure, unless he acted quickly. The mage could deal with what was left of this bandit, he needed to heal.

Gladdos moves to E3.

The Dream Teller cast a magic circle and placed a card on it, without spinning.

-Project Stage. Sacred Lady, Dame of Gold. Thy Cerulean Eyes bath all in glory. Clouds of Silver, Sun of Gold. Body of the Moon. Three nations bask in salvation, and the Golden Seal is Broken, Stage Complete. High Priestess, The Hierophant: I ask for thy help!

The circle shattered, and the card exploded in golden light. The light coursed through Gladdos' body, washing away the pain and soothing the wounds. A pair of silver wings could be seen for a moment closing on the Dream Teller, atempting to safeguard him from something.

Gladdos uses Deck of The Moon: The Hierophant on himself! 8 Dmg Healed! Chance of curing a random ailment.

MP: 21/35

Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 24
Location : I was BORN to the stage, baby!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Masquerade on Sun May 13, 2012 10:34 pm

Orin moves to J3.

Orin was a bit shocked for the first time when Gladdos came face to face with death, or at least got close to it. He was sure that he would be fine as long as they finished things in time to treat him, but it would still be a close call. A grimace was plastered on Orin's face now, and he lowered his book as he took a few steps towards the bandit. Raising his magic blade, he pulled back his arm and shoved it downwards, aiming to stab it right into the bandit's torso. Gladdos had since moved back and used recovery magic upon himself which brought back a horrible memory for Orin, one that made his heart twinge in pain.

Elisia, he thought as he tore the blade away from the bandit, not paying attention as to whether he had managed to hit the guy or not. The memory. It was the very one he was trying to run from--obscuring it with thoughts of discovering new magic. That had been his goal before running into...her. And of course the others. Garret. Candor. They had all been great companions. Not the time for reminiscing, Orin. Suck it up and move on, he fiercely reprimanded himself, hiding his vacant expression in his book once again now that no more surprises were expected...but then would it really be a surprise if you expected it?

"Not the time for philosophy either."

Orin attacks Lao! 7 Dmg! (INT)

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Zerifachias on Sun May 13, 2012 11:04 pm

"You're not getting away!" Ariel shouted, frustrated and angry now. She ignored the bandit that tried, unsuccessfully, to mug her and shot over to where the strange vampire girl was. She soon skidded to a stop in front of another bandit. If she had to block their way with her body, then so be it. She drew her bow, only differently this time. Instead of pointing it at one of the bandits, she pointed it towards the ground below her. A massive amount of mana passed through Ariel's bow and arrow, and her eyes were like fire.

Ariel moves to D-6

"Mother Nature, guide my rage, shield my body, and slaughter my enemies with your power!" Ariel growled, shooting her arrow into the ground, where it dug deep into the earth, forever lost in the dirt. The ground around Ariel began to shake, and she grinned maliciously. She looked up into the eyes of the bandit in front of her, no doubt fearing what was about to happen to him. "Arrowhead Striker."

The ground beneath the bandits practically exploded, a plethora of arrows shooting up through the ground and into the legs and knees of each bandit, no doubt causing immense pain. The sheer power of earth was on Ariel's side, and she wasn't about to let a single bandit escape. Even if they survived this attack, they wouldn't be able to move an inch.

Ariel unleashes her D-Ability: Arrowhead Striker! 7 Piercing Atk DMG! Hits all enemies! Immobilizes all who survive!

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16211
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:49 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum