Dragon's Nest

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Kurio on Wed May 16, 2012 8:58 pm

Mangix stepped forward a few feet, putting himself in between the woman and the rest of the group. He had a feeling that this woman would not simply give up and walk away as if nothing had happened, and if a fight breaks out Mangix was for sure the toughest of the group and therefore would be able to take more hits from the arrogant female. Plus being closer would help him get in range for his own strikes much more quickly.

The woman laughed a bit to herself as she bent down and picked up the arrow fired toward her, twirling it in her hand once before breaking it in two in her fingers. "I dare you to shoot me again little girl." she taunted, an arrogant smirk on her face, "I bet you can't even hit a brick wall with that toy bow. Besides..." The woman suddenly dashed forward, leaping toward Mangix and delivering a fast kick to his head which caused the panda to instinctively block with his arms. However the force of the impact still sent Mangix flying backwards and skidding a few feet after he had landed. The woman then landed on one foot after having been able to knock a panda-man, who was at least twice her size, into the air with a single kick and appeared ready to do it again.

"I think you guys are the ones who are outmatched."

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Masquerade on Wed May 16, 2012 9:41 pm

Orin growled loudly enough for everyone to hear as he witnessed Mangix taking the brunt of a ruthless assault for no reason really except for he was the one bold enough to approach, but Orin and the others weren't expecting confrontation, or at least he hadn't been. Apparently the woman was brainless. He wasn't impressed by her little display; it proved nothing. If they were all in it together, while she attacked one, the rest would be attacking her. Simple as that. He swiped the back of his right hand down to the fingertips and out to generate his magic blade before holding his left hand outwards. A wind generated around him, tousling his messy hair and gently blowing his glows. The mana around him was thick and in a moment's notice, it burst into blazing flames for a mere moment before settling down, flickering about like a candle flame would.

"The last person who managed to anger me was wiped from the face of the planet with the true heart of magic wielded by me. If you so desire to become naught but ashes scattered upon the wind, then you have chosen the right path by initiating conflict with us," he stated firmly, the flames showing in his reflective eyes...or were those the flames of determination? The flames of reminiscence? Randall Arganath...you ruthless bastard. It seems you might have some company soon enough! he thought, waiting for the others to take up arms. He would not stand for Mangix to get hurt...even though he was just a stranger. It seemed odd to him, but he shook the feelings off. Why did he feel so strongly? And more importantly, would the others feel the same?

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Zerifachias on Wed May 16, 2012 9:46 pm

Ariel side-stepped the flying panda and stood her ground. She was the closest one to the woman now, who had a very impressive kick. But sending Mangix flying? The only impressive part of that was doing it with a single kick. Ariel looked back at Mangix for a second, then returned her gaze to the woman in front of her.

"You think that just because you can send a talking panda flying with a single kick means that we're outmatched?" Ariel scoffed, almost laughing. She was getting very annoyed with this woman, and couldn't wait to plug her mouth full of arrows. Toy boy, huh? A vein in Ariel's head popped suddenly as she remembered that little comment. The bow she had now held no sentimental value, as it was with most things, but it was a bow that she herself crafted. Calling it a toy was a good way to piss Ariel off.

Ariel suddenly began laughing. The situation was just so funny to her, the trash talk that was going on was just too pathetic. Just as suddenly as it started, Ariel's laughing stopped and she pulled up her bow, pointing it at the woman, an arrow already strung to it. "I don't even need to aim," Ariel said with a grin, "I can just shoot in your general direction. I'm sure I'll hit that fat ass of yours."

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot on Thu May 17, 2012 9:44 pm

Gladdos was surprised by the demonstration, but quickly smiled.

-Boy, does this world have some strange people or what?

So she kicked the biggest man in the group and that meant she could beat them? They had a magic powerhouse, not to mention a ranger and he was sure Mangix hadn't shown everything he could do. The Dream Teller didn't have that much love for fight, but he was no pacifist either. The woman wanted to fight, he would give his cards a little more fun. He drew his decks again and stroke a cruel smile. She would learn not to interrupt his conversations...

-Well, lady, if you want your arse kicked that badly, we will be more than happy to provide that! Last hit gets a free pint in the first town!

Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 24
Location : I was BORN to the stage, baby!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Silver on Sun May 20, 2012 6:10 pm

Heather stood very still, choosing to stay silent despite Gladdos' response to her question. It was not because she had wished to withhold an answer from him, but rather that a mortal appeared then. A very ignorant one at that. Yet still Heather remained quiet, her crimson eyes unblinking as she watched the woman talk herself up and display her own power. The Vampire stifled a chuckle as the woman said they were outnumbered; it was clear she was more than ignorant.

"I'm not very hungry," Heather spoke up after a moment "you're lackeys filled me up." However, the Vampire took a step forward, towards the girl despite having seen what she could do. "But I'll make an exception for you." She added, a malicious grin spreading across her face. Yes, this woman would make an excellent dessert.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Kurio on Sun May 20, 2012 6:34 pm

"Alright, come on now. I'll kill all of you."

Scroll 00-03
Location: Near the Eastern Silk Road
Objective: Defeat Boss
Defeat: Party is defeated
Conditions: Decisive Battle - +10% Crit

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (K) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (M) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Spoiler:
Mangix (Wandering Panda)

HP: 40/40
MP: 30/30
ATK: 9
DEF: 6
INT: 0
SPR: 5
Crit: 13%
Evd: 5%
Movement: 3

Kumo (Monk)

HP: 60/60
MP: 40/40
ATK: 9
DEF: 6
INT: 4
SPR: 5
Crit: 15%
Evd: 10%
Movement: 4

Trigger Command: Arrow to the Knee - Normal Attack; +50% Crit; Chance of Immobilize; usable by Ariel (2/2)

You may start in rows H-I

Mangix starts at cell H-5

"I'll take you up on that!" Mangix's voice came as soon as Gladdos mentioned the reward for last hit being alcohol.

Within an instant he was back up and ready to fight, growling at the woman who had kicked him.


Last edited by GosuKuoriChan on Sun May 20, 2012 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Silver on Sun May 20, 2012 6:40 pm

Heather starts at H6!

"For the record," Heather spoke up once more, grabbing a handful of needles in the process. "You can't kill someone who is already dead." Her voice was sharp, as was her gaze on the leader of the bandits. It seemed she was going to be foolish as the others had, but no matter; the Vampire like to play with her food. That much was fairly obvious.

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Zerifachias on Sun May 20, 2012 6:44 pm

Ariel starts in H-4

"A wager, eh?" Ariel grinned, looking back at the fortune teller. "You have no idea who you're betting with. I'll take you up on your bet and raise you a second drink." Ariel was more than confident that she would have a good chance of getting the last hit. Because she intended to get up close and personal to this woman. Ariel would punch holes in this woman the old fashioned way. With her fist and an arrow, of course.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Masquerade on Sun May 20, 2012 6:49 pm

Orin starts at I5.

The flames seemed to lash out at the air like vipers before dissipating completely as Orin nonchalantly waved his hand through the air. "Seems you've picked the path that leads to your body hitting the ground hard. Enjoy," he said grimly before taking the time to get the mana flowing. It was hard to manipulate when it was too condensed and confined into one space--only good for showy effects. For assaulting the woman with his spells, he would need fluidity in order to assure that his chains went off unhindered by anything. There would be no need to hold back; she apparently thought she knew what she was doing.

She will discover soon enough that she was wrong.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot on Sun May 20, 2012 8:44 pm

Gladdos was ready as possible, he just picked a card and left it in his hand. Not that he expected to win the bet, his cards were a beter suport than a fire-power condensation, but he liked betting. There was nothing to be said, really. Just one thing.

-Bring it on, sister!

Gladdos starts at I6.

Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 24
Location : I was BORN to the stage, baby!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Kurio on Sun May 20, 2012 9:04 pm

Scroll 00-03
Location: Near the Eastern Silk Road
Objective: Defeat Boss
Defeat: Party is defeated
Conditions: Decisive Battle - +10% Crit

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (K) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) (A) (M) (H) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (O) (G) ( ) ( ) ( ) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Spoiler:
Mangix (Wandering Panda)

HP: 40/40
MP: 30/30
ATK: 9
DEF: 6
INT: 0
SPR: 5
Crit: 13%
Evd: 5%
Movement: 3

Ariel (Ranger)

HP: 35/35
MP: 25/25
ATK: 9
DEF: 6
INT: 1
SPR: 4
Crit: 4%
Evd: 4%
Movement: 4

Orin (Researcher)

HP: 20/20
MP: 40/40
ATK: 0
DEF: 5
INT: 9
SPR: 6
Crit: 5%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 2

Heather (Vampire)

HP: 30/30
MP: 25/25
ATK: 9
DEF: 6
INT: 1
SPR: 6
Crit: 6%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 3

Gladdos (Dream Teller)

HP: 20/20
MP: 47/47
ATK: 2
DEF: 4
INT: 10
SPR: 4
Crit: 4%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 2

Kumo (Monk)

HP: 60/60
MP: 40/40
ATK: 9
DEF: 6
INT: 4
SPR: 5
Crit: 15%
Evd: 10%
Movement: 4

Trigger Command: Arrow to the Knee - Normal Attack; +50% Crit; Chance of Immobilize; usable by Ariel (2/2)

Player Phase

Mangix moves to cell E-5

Mangix was the first to move toward the woman, being the physically toughest one among them it would be good for him to take the first few hits. He slammed the barrel of ale against the woman, its contents spilling out and drenching the female.

Mangix uses Keg Smash on Kumo. 11 ATK Dmg. Chance of Confusion
MP: 22/30

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Silver on Sun May 20, 2012 9:18 pm

Heather *Vital Harmony*
Hp: 30/30
Mp: 25/25
Atk: 8
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 6
Crit: 16%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 Cells


Heather moves to E6!

Heather dashed forward almost immediately, her malicious grin spreading as she pulled took her handful of needles and aimed. After a quick check-over, she chucked them expertly at the woman. Hopefully they would hit the correct pressure points and she would be rendered unable to move. Perfectly stable and ready to be devoured.

Heather uses Stun on Kumo! 75% Chance of Immobilize and Disable!

Heather *Vital Harmony*
Hp: 30/30
Mp: 13/25
Atk: 8
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 6
Crit: 16%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 Cells

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot on Mon May 21, 2012 12:08 pm

A good opening: crippling the target. If she can't see, she can't fight. He looked at the card at his hand. The Hierophant.

-Project Stage. Heavens' tears fill the earth. Dark shadow of the keep. O quam sancta, kyrie. Thirty times three be curse, oathbreaker. Bleeder of skies, hanged in thy very cross. 5...3...1. Last seal broken, Stage complete. Mistress of lies. The False Prophet: I command you!

The unseen phantasm flies to the monk, embracing him with her transparent wing, spilling her dark lies, burning and searing flesh and mind.

Gladdos moves to G6.

Gladdos Spins Deck of the Moon: The Hierophant!

Gladdos uses Deck of the Moon: The False Prophet on Kumo! 12 Dark Int Dmg! Chance of Blind. Chance of Silence.

MP:41/47

Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 24
Location : I was BORN to the stage, baby!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Zerifachias on Mon May 21, 2012 12:19 pm

Ariel moves to D-4

Being the quickest of them all, Ariel glided forward, her feet carrying her as easily as the wind carries the clouds. Her movements were needlessly silent, and impressively agile. Ariel grinned, now for the part where she showed off. She was still far enough away from the woman for close combat to not be an option, so she raised her bow, and arrow already knocked to the wood. She bent her knees so that her head was practically inches from the ground, looking down the shaft of her arrow towards the woman, then released the arrow. It sped towards the woman's right knee, ready to pierce it and knock her knee out of its socket.

Ariel uses Trigger Command: Arrow to the Knee! 9 Atk DMG! Chance of Immobilize! Chance of Critical!

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Masquerade on Mon May 21, 2012 12:30 pm

Orin moves to G5.

Taking a few steps forward, Orin began to focus the mana a bit more, giving it the fluidity it needed, yet retaining a somewhat decent structure. He shot his arm out towards the monk. Everyone else seemed intent on disabling the woman, but Orin didn't possess such capabilities; it was magic he had yet to discover. Instead, he did what he did best. "Flames, lash out! Fireball! Fireball! Fireball!" he chanted quickly, watching as the mana around him ignited itself and formed one flaming sphere after another which shot towards the woman who seemed so intent on getting these goods. There was no need to hold back since there was only one target. It felt good to go all out and not have to worry about conservation of his mana.

Orin casts Fireball on Kumo! 3 hits! 9 Fire Dmg per hit! (INT)

MP: 28/40

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Kurio on Mon May 21, 2012 9:19 pm

Conditions: Decisive Battle - +10% Crit

Kumo takes 5 damage
HP: 55/60

Kumo avoids Confusion

Kumo becomes Weak to Fire

Kumo evades Immobilize

Kumo evades Disable

Kumo evades the attack (Gladdos)
HP: 55/60

Kumo takes 6 damage (Ariel; Crit)
HP: 49/60

Kumo evades Immobilize

Kumo takes 8 damage (Orin; 1/3 hits; Weakness)
HP: 41/60

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) (A) (K) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (M) (H) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (O) (G) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Enemy Phase

Kumo uses Pinwheel Kick on Ariel
MP: 30/40

Ariel takes 15 damage (1/2 Crit)
HP: 20/35

Kumo links a Normal Attack

Ariel takes 9 damage (1/2 Crit)
HP: 11/35

The woman wasn't quite expecting all the attacks, but managed to avoid quite a few of them. She then turned toward the one who purposely shot at her knee, who was stupid enough to position herself right beside her. The woman gave a back flip and with that kicked the archer twice, the followed up with two more kicks directly to the chest.

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) (A) (K) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (M) (H) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (O) (G) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Spoiler:
Mangix (Wandering Panda)

HP: 40/40
MP: 22/30
ATK: 9
DEF: 6
INT: 0
SPR: 5
Crit: 13%
Evd: 5%
Movement: 3

Ariel (Ranger)

HP: 11/35
MP: 25/25
ATK: 9
DEF: 6
INT: 1
SPR: 4
Crit: 14%
Evd: 4%
Movement: 4

Orin (Researcher)

HP: 20/20
MP: 28/40
ATK: 0
DEF: 5
INT: 9
SPR: 6
Crit: 15%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 2

Heather (Vampire)

HP: 30/30
MP: 13/25
ATK: 9
DEF: 6
INT: 1
SPR: 6
Crit: 16%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 3

Gladdos (Dream Teller)

HP: 20/20
MP: 41/47
ATK: 2
DEF: 4
INT: 10
SPR: 4
Crit: 14%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 2

Kumo (Monk) [Weak: Fire]

HP: 41/60
MP: 30/40
ATK: 9
DEF: 6
INT: 4
SPR: 5
Crit: 15%
Evd: 10%
Movement: 4

Trigger Command: Arrow to the Knee - Normal Attack; +50% Crit; Chance of Immobilize; usable by Ariel (1/2)

Player Phase

Mangix uses Breath of Fire on Kumo. 11 Fire ATK Dmg. Chance of Burn
MP: 12/30

Mangix was fortunate enough to have landed his attack, now that the woman was drenched in alcohol his flames as well as the mages' would be able to do some serious damage. He took a drink and then let out a roar, with a stream of flames spewing out of his mouth.

Mangix waits

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot on Tue May 22, 2012 4:30 pm

She dodged! Now that woman was strong, that's for sure. At first, Gladdos thought of tossing flames at her, but then he looked at Ariel. She was badly damaged, and seemed to have become the main target. It was probably better to take care of her first.

The Dream Teller creates the magic circle and spins a card.
-Project Stage. Greatest Shelter, Healing Haven. When the skies turn black, thy silver walls still give light. Sanctuary of all, procured by few, needed by many. Tallest tower of Eternia, shed your light. Highest Seal broken, Stage complete. Answer my prayers, Bastion!

The circle shattered, and a pair of shinning white wings seemed to unfold and cover Ariel. The breeze from the wings soothed her pain and closed her wounds, and as they disapeared, their feathers turned into tiny crystal shards, one by one.

Gladdos Spins Deck of the Sun: The Crumbling Tower!

Gladdos uses Deck of the Sun: The Bastion on Ariel! Heals 15 HP! Adds Protect.

MP: 29/47

Gladdos waits.

Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 24
Location : I was BORN to the stage, baby!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Silver on Tue May 22, 2012 4:47 pm

Heather *Vital Harmony*
Hp: 30/30
Mp: 13/25
Atk: 8
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 6
Crit: 16%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 Cells


Heather moves to D6!

Heather uses Stun on Kumo! 75% Chance of Immobilize and Disable!

A slight twinge of displeasure crossed Heather's face as the woman's muscles did not tense up and refuse to work. "I guess a fool has a brilliant idea every once in awhile." She muttered to herself as several more needles appeared in hand. With a step forward and another expert toss, more needles found themselves lodged in the woman's skin. Hopefully they would immobilize her and keep her from doing any more damage.

Heather *Vital Harmony*
Hp: 30/30
Mp: 1/25
Atk: 8
Def: 6
Int: 1
Spr: 6
Crit: 16%
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 Cells

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Zerifachias on Tue May 22, 2012 5:00 pm

Ariel expected to cough blood up when she got hit. The woman had some powerful legs, but she held her ground against the kicks, only bending back against the second one to avoid taking more injury than necessary. She grinned as she spat the blood at the woman, intending to add injury to insult. She felt magic surround her, and took a quick glance at the fortune teller. She couldn't spare words, so she just nodded her head at him in appreciation and drew her bow again.

Aiming again for the woman's left knee, Ariel shot, intending to jar the bone and dislocate it. It helped that she was having fun trying to kill the woman's legs.

Ariel uses Trigger Command: Arrow to the Knee! 9 Atk DMG! Chance of Immobilize! Chance of Critical!

Ariel moves to D-3

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16206
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Masquerade on Tue May 22, 2012 5:29 pm

Orin casts Fireball on Kumo! 3 hits! 9 Fire Dmg per hit! (INT)

MP: 16/40

Well, a couple of fireballs had wavered through the air causing them to lose trajectory making them easy to dodge, which the woman took advantage of quite easily. Orin was displeased, yes, but then he remembered that he could launch some more and wait for them to stick. With all the others joining in, it wouldn't matter if one missed here and there. "O perilous flames roar! Fireball! Fireball! Fireball!" The mana around him formed spheres that set themselves ablaze and shot out towards the woman they were fighting, one after another. Orin lowered the hand he had used to direct them, hoping they held strong this time. It was unbecoming of a genius mage to not have his spells hold up fine, granted it wasn't entirely his fault; the woman proved to be rather agile, though his allies were intent on pinning her down.

Orin waits.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Kurio on Tue May 22, 2012 10:16 pm

Conditions: Decisive Battle - +10% Crit

Kumo takes 10 damage (Mangix; Weakness)
HP: 31/60

Kumo evades Burn

Kumo evades Immobilize (Heather)

Kumo evades Disable (Heather)

Kumo takes 6 damage (Ariel; Crit)
HP: 25/60

Kumo evades Immobilize

Kumo takes 24 damage (Orin; Weakness)
HP: 1/60

Ariel restores 15 HP (Gladdos)
HP: 26/35

Ariel gains Protect

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (A) ( ) (K) (H) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (M) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (O) (G) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Enemy Phase

Kumo activates D-Ability: Ki Surge

Kumo's ATK and Evd increase
ATK: 9 -> 12
Evd: 10% -> 40%

Kumo gains Haste

Kumo uses Viper Strike on Gladdos
MP: 23/40

Gladdos takes 10 damage
HP: 10/20

Kumo moves to cell F-6

Kumo links a Normal Attack

Gladdos takes 16 damage
HP: -6/20

Gladdos K.O.

These kids were tougher than they looked. The woman had underestimated them. But she grinned as she recovered from the constant attacks. Her left eye had a purple glint as she seemed to become enveloped in some sort of aura, radiating a kind of physical power that couldn't be human. The woman was about to kick the archer again, but she seemed to be now protected by something. Even she had enough sense to switch to a different target. What better than the one who stopped her from taking out the girl? Within seconds the woman was in front of the card user, slamming her right knee into his torso. She then delivered two swift kicks to knock down the man.

"You're not going to help anyone anymore."

Kumo moves to cell H-8

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (A) ( ) ( ) (H) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (M) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (O) (G) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (K) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Spoiler:
Mangix (Wandering Panda)

HP: 40/40
MP: 12/30
ATK: 9
DEF: 6
INT: 0
SPR: 5
Crit: 13%
Evd: 5%
Movement: 3

Ariel (Ranger) [Protect]

HP: 26/35
MP: 25/25
ATK: 9
DEF: 6
INT: 1
SPR: 4
Crit: 14%
Evd: 4%
Movement: 4

Orin (Researcher)

HP: 20/20
MP: 16/40
ATK: 0
DEF: 5
INT: 9
SPR: 6
Crit: 15%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 2

Heather (Vampire)

HP: 30/30
MP: 1/25
ATK: 9
DEF: 6
INT: 1
SPR: 6
Crit: 16%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 3

Gladdos (Dream Teller)

HP: -6/20
MP: 29/47
ATK: 2
DEF: 4
INT: 10
SPR: 4
Crit: 14%
Evd: 3%
Movement: 2

Kumo (Monk) [Haste; Weak: Fire]

HP: 9/60
MP: 23/40
ATK: 9 -> 12
DEF: 6
INT: 4
SPR: 5
Crit: 15%
Evd: 10% -> 40%
Movement: 4

Trigger Command: Arrow to the Knee - Normal Attack; +50% Crit; Chance of Immobilize; usable by Ariel (0/2)

Player Phase

Mangix moves to cell H-5

Mangix's guard became raised as the woman's eye started to shine. With that aura around her she seemed to have suddenly become stronger. As if to reinforce the fact, the woman took down one of his allies instantly. They would have to hit her, she seemed to have been weakened quite a lot from their combined efforts. Now they just have to hit her, even if it's just one hit, it would likely be enough to take her down.

Mangix uses Breath of Fire toward cell H-6. Hits Kumo. 11 Fire ATK Dmg. Chance of Burn
MP: 2/30

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Masquerade on Tue May 22, 2012 10:41 pm

Orin couldn't understand why he felt the way he did. Seeing Gladdos, whom he didn't particularly care a whole deal for, smacked down the way he was...it brought back painful memories. He could feel the rage as he saw her being cut down by the ruthless knight. So desperately he wished to unlock the true heart of magic once again, but even the anger he felt now couldn't do it. It was hopeless. But the whole situation...it could not be forgiven. "O, angels who compose the vanguards of heaven...," he began to chant, eyes closed. He refused to turn to face his target. He wouldn't need to. "....and legions of demons that march through the gates of Hell. I command thee." The sky began glowing with ethereal light as the ground began to tremble. Out of the earth came shadows of what looked like fierce beasts. They rose to the sky on the membranous wings of demons to meet with the angelic entities that were forming in the sky.

The mana surrounding Orin began to grow so thick that he felt like he was going to suffocate, yet he continued onward. "Rise to the everlasting expanses of space and shower our planet in the astral bodies from which all life has been created!" he shouted, loud enough for everyone to here. The mana surged outwards as the light and dark entities danced in the sky above, surging upwards beyond the clouds. In mere moments, large meteors descended from above, smashing recklessly into the ground at random, though none dared grow close to one of his allies. Orin's magic blade was glowing with light as bright as that of a star in the night sky. He couldn't look directly at it, and held the blade out to his side as it grew larger and larger, and the area grew darker and darker, and the meteors continued to fall before dying out at last.

"Just one more slash to prove it all....Mercurial Laceration!" The researcher was gone in a flash, a trail of light like that which follows a comet tracing the path he took to dash towards and past the bitch they were fighting. He had slashed through her entire body with his magic blade, the searing starlight glowing before exploding. Orin performed a hearty backflip, landing right where he had started, holding his blade out as the light dissipated in a shower of sparks.

"A true end awaits..."

Orin executes D-Ability Mercurial Laceration on Kumo! 14 Piercing Dmg!

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot on Wed May 23, 2012 7:11 am

Well, Ariel was protected and the bandit chief was as good as dead, so why did Gladdos have that crushing feeling? The woman unleashed some kind of personal magic, and her purple eyes turned at him. The Dream Teller tossed a quick look at her legs. She was fast. He was far, but she could make it to him in time. Suddenly it became clear. The Dream Teller smiled. Atropos, you carried more than one meaning, didn't you? Smart ass. But so soon? He was starting to like that world...

Gladdos' chest shattered under the weight of the woman's attacks, but oddly enough, it didn't hurt that bad. He fell slowly to the ground, Mangix and Orin making faint noises. To be true, he wasn't quite dead yet, he would most likely pass out and collapse gradually towards the demise, and shortly after, see himself tossed back into the Sea, his connection with the world severed. Was someone going to save that body of his? He wasn't sure, but for now, he embraced the beauty of the Astral Sea. That world was very pretty when seen from the outside too...

(Look, the chord is still there...)

Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 24
Location : I was BORN to the stage, baby!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Kurio on Wed May 23, 2012 1:59 pm

Conditions: Decisive Battle - +10% Crit

Kumo evades the attack (Mangix; Weakness)
HP: 1/60

Kumo takes 14 damage (Orin; Weakness)
HP: -13/60

The woman had managed to jump over the wave of fire from the panda but wasn't able to dodge the other magic user's attack. She fell to her knees, a large bloody gash on her side slowly dripping blood on the ground. The woman gave the group, especially the mage that delivered the finishing blow, a glare before coughing up blood and collapsing onto the ground.

Kumo K.O.

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) (A) ( ) ( ) (H) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (O) (G) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (M) ( ) ( ) (K) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9


Victory!

Party loots 100 Gold, Linen Piece x2, Flint x1, and Spider Tattoo

EXP:
Monk K.O.: +8
Casualty x1: -1
No Items used: +2
D-Ability used x1: -1
----------------------
Total: 8 (4 for Gladdos)

Mangix
EXP: 2/16 -> 10/16

Ariel
EXP: 2/16 -> 10/16

Orin
EXP: 2/16 -> 10/16

Gladdos
EXP: 2/16 -> 6/16

Heather
EXP: 2/16 -> 10/16
-------------------------
Mangix approached the woman with caution, not quite sure if she was dead yet. From how her wounds looked and the fact that she didn't seem to have any allies nearby to save her, she would bleed to death even if she survived the attack. But Mangix felt wrong to just leave someone to die like this, even if she attacked them first. Maybe they could just stop the bleeding and leave her to wake up on her own.

"What do we do about this here?" the talking panda turned to ask the others.

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Masquerade on Wed May 23, 2012 3:00 pm

Orin hadn't felt on top of the world when he delivered the finishing blow. Gladdos still had to suffer unnecessarily at this woman's hands. And now, after the extensive use of his mana for such a powerful spell, he felt weak, falling to one knee. He couldn't breath; the air was thick with scorched mana. It was something his lungs refused to accept, but somehow he managed, standing up shakily and turning around, wiping some sweat from his brow using a cloth he pulled from his pants pocket. There he saw the unconscious woman vastly bleeding. There was no doubt she would die. It was odd, Mangix's question. What do we do? What do we do? The answer to Orin was easy enough. In his mind, he saw himself casting Destruction Glare on the man who stole his love away, erasing that man's existence from the face of the universe. If he could pull the same stunt now, he would have. Instead, he swept the back of his right hand, conjuring his magic blade.

"If you don't want her to bleed out, I'll lop off her head right here and now to end it quick," Orin panted, walking a bit closer to where Mangix and the wounded woman was. It was true that he would not take pleasure in it. Nothing would bring Elisia back to him. Nothing would take away the pain that Gladdos was sure to have felt. Nothing. But to even give the possibility that she might be able to survive was not an option. To let someone like Randall walk the face of the planet...no. He yelled in his mind despite keeping an eery cool on the outside, his face weary and coldly indifferent...and nothing more.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon's Nest

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:47 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum