Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Shadow on Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:17 pm

Cyclesday, Xanamt 28th, Year 1299. Nasakra's evening firmament was intensely decorated with myriad stars blinking amidst the encompassing void of space, while the citadel of Antica below--as well as the rest of Phantasia--was found celebrating the Centennial Festival. Fortified and greatly expansive, the beautiful city once crumbled to ruins as a result of the Wars of Mana which occurred centuries ago, but after it was rebuilt, it was labelled as the official capital of the entire Dharmastian continent. In the center of Lake Memory a gargantuan construct towered above civilization and defiantly stretched towards the heavens, a tangible symbol of the High Council's power and authority: The Spire.

Among the infinitely branching roads of polished and worked cobblestone, buildings of respectable dimensions were illuminated by the artificial, Mana-based lights used color the atmosphere with a light, lively mood. Fine and delicate structures of an artistic architecture gave the foreign impression one was inside the world of a painting. Stationed in an orderly manner along the main streets, a plethora of vividly-colored tents were selling both delicious foods and exotic items as the occasional, distant boom in the sky announced another firework had blossomed in the sky, spreading their colorful essence shortly before extinguishing completely. The Centennial Festival would soon, in merely a few hours, escalate to the awaited climax--the beginning of Year 1300 for Phantasia.

Strolling with an imperishable smile pasted on her expression, a young girl made her way through the collected, amassing and dispersing crowds who roamed the streets of Antica. Her innocent, disarmingly fragile frame halted immediately as a soft gasp of amazement escaped her lips, with her neat and flowing white hair trailing behind. Two vibrantly colored, pink irises focused on the scattering, sizzling red streams of light above which then curved, and finally cascaded symmetrically towards the ground as they surged with an electric yellow. Colored a pale pink much like cherry blossoms in the beauty of spring, her clothing consisted in a single, slim piece made form a consistent yet smooth fabric. It covered her body and extended downwards like a dress, section in which the prevailing color was accentuated notably, and splitting slightly at two points for aesthetic purposes.

Resting on her head was a rather strange headgear portraying a starry sky with heavenly blues and nebular purples, with the distinct shapes of verdant-vined flowers encountering in the center and blooming into pink flowers. Bordered with an energetic, vivid pink resembling her eyes', she wore two wide ribbons reminiscent of scarves. The first, circling her neck, had the the slightest trace of celest in white; the second, circling her chest, had the hint of a subtle purple tonality. The girl cast her gaze away from the fading spectacle, and back to the entire festival surrounding her. It has been sooo long... she thought, recalling the Antica she saw a year ago, before she left Dharmastia, as she resumed going particularly nowhere, I haven't really seen my friends either, have I? Oh, and Halleri too!

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : Nonexistence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by crazE on Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:26 pm

A spectacle of beautiful architecture and illuminated skies dazzled across the Thunder Tamer's eyes. Her body quivered as she excitedly thought about the simple and yet revolutionizing event; the Centennial festival would surely be the greatest of all festivals. At a young age, elders talked about how she and her friends would live through the greatest event of Phantasia's history so far, the turning from the 1200's transforming to the 1300's. Her mind wandered as she pondered what this knew century would bring. The very atmosphere at the festival promised good tidings, great times of the future for all those who live in the peace of this world.

But her mind was quickly brought back. Her eyes focused upon the polychrome tents selling the most appetizing edibles and the most wondrous of attire. Multi-colored necklaces and bracelets, beautiful dresses and gowns to celebrate the festival in... it all seemed too much for her. She looked down at her own attire, still dressed in her fighting equipment. /...Maybe I should get into a more proper look../ she thought before a brilliant pink figure caught her eye. Could it be?...

Feitura's eyes darted and locked onto the form of a small girl in an intricate white dress, the familiar pink and violet scarf billowing out as she walked. Immediately a smile splayed across Fei's face, her very eyes smiling as she had finally recognized a familiar form.

"Rineai!" Fei called out, pulling her hand high in the air to catch the attention of the Barrier Master amongst the mass of bystanders enjoying the festival.

crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Posts : 154
Join date : 2009-11-13
Age : 21
Location : Patrick's Bellybutton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Shadow on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:18 pm

"O-oh?" the girl turned as familiarity appeared in the form of an echo from an indefinite source amidst the multitude, calling for her name. She stopped immediately, scanning the area for a moment before she saw her. Hand raised above the crowd to acquire her attention, she distinguished brown hair with a trace of red in it, and almost equally colored gentle eyes, however having a fierce gleam to them. "Fei!" she called back, hopping slightly in her spot as she waved her hand back at her old friend before running up to the girl. The Thunder Tamer appeared to be wearing her usual combat attire, as the closer she got, the more she could recognize her usual midnight blue cape, the worn-out scabbard belonging to Feitura's signature broadsword.

Rineai Scudo. She was considered a prodigy when she coursed her studies in the Magical Academy of Antica, further acquiring the title of Barrier Master at the young age of twelve. Leaving her homeland, Dharmastia, she embarked on a journey to other continents, managing to go as far to step inside the virtually untouched continent of Heijeram, and one of the few foreigners who settled temporarily in the harsh winterland of Boreana. The Barrier Master sought for ancient knowledge which she would apply to her well-trained abilities to cast and sustain barriers, and she found just what she was looking for throughout the year. Her return to Antica, Dharmastia was merely week prior to the Centennial Festival.

Rineai smiled brightly as she reached Feitura, pulling her into a short, tight and friendly hug before releasing her. She stepped back, "Wow, Fei! I never thought you still would be here!"

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : Nonexistence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by crazE on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:36 pm

Feitura took the Barrier Master in a tight and curt hug, laughing as her cape attempted to wrap around them both. Luckily, the manipulation of an air pocket dispersed the cloth away, allowing them to separate freely. Eyes locked as Fei kept a broad smile. "You know I couldn't miss this! I'm surprised YOU came around after they announced you a prodigy!" Fei giggled teasingly, keeping a warm gaze. "You know, I've been hired to some places as a bodyguard and it's really helped me improve on my abilities. Unfortunately my armor's taken the most of that..." she looks down quite embarassingly at the barely kept armor, dents and scuffs splaying all upon the worn metal.

Fei shook her head, then looked up with a teasing smirk, a challenging gleam passing through her eye. "Say, speaking of which..." she took a step back, a challenging stance, "Just for old time's sake, and to see how well we've done apart.... I'd like to see how good you've become." she gripped the handle of her sword as she motioned for Rineai to take a stance, if she dared as she winked teasingly. "Plus, I'm sure you'd like to see how well I've become... I think you've met your match!"

crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Posts : 154
Join date : 2009-11-13
Age : 21
Location : Patrick's Bellybutton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Shadow on Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:47 pm

"Oooh..." Rineai's eyes gleamed as she listened to what Fei had to say. She placed a single finger near her lips, a gaze filled with its pink energy minutely trailing elsewhere as she thought for a second before saying, "Isn't that dangerous, though?" the Barrier Master shrugged, letting her own words fall behind as she looked over at the Thunder Tamer's scratched and dented forged metal she still had to call armor. I guess it doesn't matter, she is strong anyway!

"Say, speaking of which..." the girl looked back at her friend with a simple "Hm?" as she proceeded. Feitura had always enjoyed the thrill of challenge, and it was not just because she was adept at combat. Her soul itself seemed to be fiercely fueled to battle, or that's what Rineai could best describe it as. The Barrier Master smiled rather mischievously, not stepping back immediately as her now-adversary drew her sizable blade. "Hee hee, we'll see about that!" Rineai looked around--making an area about one of the main roads connecting the entire citadel of Antica would be troublesome.

She motioned Feitura to follow her as she spun around swiftly, the pastel ribbons she wore moving by the rhythm of the wind and her own movements, turning and entering an exponentially less crowded, but considerably smaller street. Although the buildings which loomed from both sides were of equal proportions when compared to the others seen before, it gave the illusion they towered above their heads from the current angle and the space available. Finally, Rineai stopped, distancing herself from the Thunder Tamer. In a simple motion accompanied by a gleam of Raw Mana, a small wooden shield appeared on Rineai's left arm.

The Barrier Master assumed a battle stance as well, "Alright, I am ready!"


Chapter I ~ I: Meeting Spar


Location: Antica - Side Street

Objective: Defeat Rineai!

Atmosphere: Friendly Battle: "Whoa! Who is going to win?" Increases All Base Damage by 2! In-Character actions modify Base and Total Damage!

Dreamstate: None

Party Limit: 1/1

Music: 【dBu Music】 Sentimental Non-Directional Laser


-----~---~---~-----



{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} A
{d} { } { } {R} { } { } {w} B
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} C
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {d} D
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {d} E
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {d} F
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} G
{d} { } { } {F} { } { } {w} H
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7-


Ally Side:
Feitura (Thunder Tamer)
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 2
Critical: 5%
Evasion: 3%
Movement: 3 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}
Enemy Side:
Rineai (Barrier Master)
HP: 10/10
MP: 30/30
Barrier: 10%
Atk: 2
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 5
Critical: 3%
Evasion: 1%
Movement: 2 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}
Legend Cells:
{ } - Empty Cell

{w} - Building Wall
--- Con: 6/10

{d} - Wooden Door
--- Con: 3/10

~ Ally Phase I ~


Last edited by Shadow on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : Nonexistence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by crazE on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:08 pm

Fei smiled, giggling slightly as she couldn't take the situation as seriously seeing her friend across the way. She finally built up the nerve to put her into her fighting zone, her feet concreting as she suddenly dashes outward, stopping short and swinging her blade in aesthetic acrobatic motions before she slams the blade down, her dark cloak billowing upward majestically as she waits in a dominating stance, a smirk still in her face.

"Let's see what you got."


[Fei moves to E4 (H4, G4, F4, E4)]
[Fei waits...]

crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Posts : 154
Join date : 2009-11-13
Age : 21
Location : Patrick's Bellybutton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Shadow on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:37 pm

Chapter I ~ I: Meeting Spar


Location: Antica - Side Street

Objective: Defeat Rineai!

Atmosphere: Friendly Battle: "Whoa! Who is going to win?" Increases All Base Damage by 2! In-Character actions modify Base and Total Damage!

Dreamstate: None

Party Limit: 1/1

Music: 【dBu Music】 Sentimental Non-Directional Laser


-----~---~---~-----



{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} A
{d} { } { } {R} { } { } {w} B
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} C
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {d} D
{w} { } { } {F} { } { } {d} E
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {d} F
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} G
{d} { } { } { } { } { } {w} H
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7-


~ Enemy Phase I ~


The Barrier Master stood still, a look of focus and determination replacing her usual carefree expression and demeanor, gaze fixated on the opposing Thunder Tamer. Vision darting momentarily across the area, Rineai quickly considered the possibilities before sidestepping, backing away to the building nearby while she allowed for her Mana Cycle to flow calmly, already feeling the energy being accumulated to be then used in a few moments.


Rineai moves to B6 (B4 - B5 - B6).

Rineai prepares a Skill!
Cast Time: 0/1



[Feature: Skills have three different types of Use or Cast Times. Instant means said Skill is used automatically upon execution, Normal means the Skill needs a certain "preparation" which does only delay its time of casting, and finally Charge means a Skill must have additional Act Commands spent for proper execution. Upon preparing a Skill, MP is not immediately spent and the Skill is not known until its proper usage. However, being attacked while in this state will often result in a Chance of Skill Interruption, so be careful!]



{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} A
{d} { } { } { } { } {R} {w} B
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} C
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {d} D
{w} { } { } {F} { } { } {d} E
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {d} F
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} G
{d} { } { } { } { } { } {w} H
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7-


Ally Side:
Feitura (Thunder Tamer)
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 2
Critical: 5%
Evasion: 3%
Movement: 3 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}
Enemy Side:
Rineai (Barrier Master)
HP: 10/10
MP: 30/30
Barrier: 10%
Atk: 2
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 5
Critical: 3%
Evasion: 1%
Movement: 2 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}
Legend Cells:
{ } - Empty Cell

{w} - Building Wall
--- Con: 6/10

{d} - Wooden Door
--- Con: 3/10

~ Ally Phase II ~


Last edited by Shadow on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : Nonexistence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by crazE on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:44 pm

Feitura saw her opposing friend back toward the wall, seeing her take a more reclusive approach. Fei smirked, then decided to follow, broadsword sturdily hefted in her arm. It seemed slightly astonishing she could wield such a powerful weapon, but to her it was nothing compared to what she's seen. She charges, broadsword scraping occasionally against the cobblestone of the street before she brought it up, the broad side of the blade uppercutting toward Rineai's small, fragile form, the power behind the blade causing a massive whoosh through the air.

[Fei moves to C5 (E4, D4, C4, C5)]
[Fei uses Thunder Blow! 6 ATK Damage!]
[12/20 MP]

crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Posts : 154
Join date : 2009-11-13
Age : 21
Location : Patrick's Bellybutton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Shadow on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:43 pm

The Barrier Master saw the incoming blow with anticipation as Feitura closed in the distance between them both, her broadsword sliding upwards for a swift uppercut, but she could not afford moving because her own spell was nearing completion. Gaze trailing the trajectory, she brought the shield-bearing arm as the blow connected, the force of the impact against the old wood barely diminishing the damage, while the remaining force threatening to push her backwards.


Variance of 20% was Rolled!

Variance Result: -20%!



[Feature: Variance is an additional Skill Field, like the previously-explained Use/Cast Time. It basically represents the length of the fluctuations of possible values the Damage Output can take. For example, if attacking for 100% Atk Damage with a Variance of 10%, there will be three possible outcomes: 90% Atk Damage (-10%), 100% Atk Damage (0%) or 110% Atk Damage (+10%). It is a risky option in the sense the Base Damage will be either reduced, increased, or not altered at all.]


Chapter I ~ I: Meeting Spar


Location: Antica - Side Street

Objective: Defeat Rineai!

Atmosphere: Friendly Battle: "Whoa! Who is going to win?" Increases All Base Damage by 2! In-Character actions modify Base and Total Damage!

Dreamstate: None

Party Limit: 1/1

Music: 【dBu Music】 Sentimental Non-Directional Laser


-----~---~---~-----

Feitura +1 X Level!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

[Feature: The X Gauge is a meter divided in three sections, each composed of fifteen individual bars which are called X Levels. The X Gauge is really oscillating during battle--it will increase and decrease every Turn as the character executes Skills, is afflicted with Negative Statuses, etcetera. There are three main functions the X Gauge will make available to particularly any character: Excess Trigger for 5 X Levels, X-Ability for 10 X Levels, and finally Overdrive Mode for 15 X Levels. The X Gauge will be explained more in-depth later on.]

-------

Rineai takes 3 Damage!
HP: 7/10

Rineai evades Knockback.



{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} A
{d} { } { } { } { } {R} {w} B
{w} { } { } { } {F} { } {w} C
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {d} D
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {d} E
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {d} F
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} G
{d} { } { } { } { } { } {w} H
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7-


~ Enemy Phase II ~


Immediately after the assault, Rineai straightened her faltered stance, beginning to feel the Mana pulse from her body, ready to be arranged into the small chants she knowledgeably incorporated to her barriers to grant them a vast variety of effects--and she did just that. It was, after all, her expertise, that of casting barriers, that of protecting with the magic she had been taught, and later self-refined.

"Barrera, Protectum, Fisica." she muttered, vision darting to the Thunder Tamer--no, her immediate vicinity, the space around her. Progressively and swiftly, transparent, green-hued and slightly curved hexagons materialized around the Barrier Master, streaks of residual verdant energy inspiring a feeling of safety, forming a perfect sphere shape which encased Rineai. "Barrera, Debilito, Fisica." the Barrier Master followed, still chanting softly. In the same fashion, the barrier of hexagons also encased Feitura, but they were instead tinted with an aggressive red. Both metaphysical constructs glowed brightly in their respective colors, before fading into nonexistence.

Yay, that means they were successful!, Rineai thought rather lively as she leapt to her immediate right, and back to her original position--she did not want to get cornered, specially when facing a close-quarters adversary such as her friend.


Cast Time: 1/1

Rineai casts Protect on Self!
MP: 22/30
Barrier: 5%

Rineai is Protected!

Rineai +1.5 X Levels!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Rineai casts DeProtect on Feitura! Chance of DeProtect!
MP: 10/30
Barrier: 0%

Feitura is DeProtected!

Feitura -1 X Level!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Rineai moves to B4 (B6 - B5 - B4).



{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} A
{d} { } { } {R} { } { } {w} B
{w} { } { } { } {F} { } {w} C
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {d} D
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {d} E
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {d} F
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} G
{d} { } { } { } { } { } {w} H
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7-


Ally Side:
Feitura (Thunder Tamer) *DeProtect (3)*
HP: 25/25
MP: 12/20
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 2
Critical: 5%
Evasion: 3%
Movement: 3 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}
Enemy Side:
Rineai (Barrier Master) *Protect (3)*
HP: 7/10
MP: 10/30
Barrier: 0%
Atk: 2
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 5
Critical: 3%
Evasion: 1%
Movement: 2 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}
Legend Cells:
{ } - Empty Cell

{w} - Building Wall
--- Con: 6/10

{d} - Wooden Door
--- Con: 3/10

~ Ally Phase III ~


Last edited by Shadow on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:28 pm; edited 4 times in total

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : Nonexistence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by crazE on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:12 pm

Feitura felt the sudden exposure of her form, a mystifying essence of vulnerability overcoming her as the red spheres faded away. She warily brought her blade up, stepping back slightly as she reveals a whetting stone, quickly and skillfully grinding at the metal and quickly sharpening the worn blade to a bright sheen.

[Fei moves to E5! (C5, D5, E5)]
[Fei uses Cleave Boost! +20% Chance of Critical hit!]
[4/20 MP]

crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Posts : 154
Join date : 2009-11-13
Age : 21
Location : Patrick's Bellybutton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Shadow on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:37 pm

Chapter I ~ I: Meeting Spar


Location: Antica - Side Street

Objective: Defeat Rineai!

Atmosphere: Friendly Battle: "Whoa! Who is going to win?" Increases All Base Damage by 2! In-Character actions modify Base and Total Damage!

Dreamstate: None

Party Limit: 1/1

Music: 【dBu Music】 Sentimental Non-Directional Laser


-----~---~---~-----

Cleave Boost has 3 Turns left.

DeProtect has 3 Turns left.

-------

Feitura +1 X Level!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}



{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} A
{d} { } { } {R} { } { } {w} B
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} C
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {d} D
{w} { } { } { } {F} { } {d} E
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {d} F
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} G
{d} { } { } { } { } { } {w} H
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7-


~ Enemy Phase III ~


Content with her achievement, the Barrier Master stepped forward with at ease knowing her barriers would have a definite impact on the outcome, or would they? Seeing as Feitura herself stepped away from her, refining her blade roughly, but adeptly with a simple whetting stone. Not being in proper range to launch an attack herself, Rineai closed her eyes for the instants the scratching of stone against metal echoed, allowing for her Mana Cycle to flow slightly faster. Although the effect on her reserves of said energy was quite small, it did also help for her to calm mind, coursing with thoughts of the current spar.


Rineai uses Special Command: Cycle Mana!
Effectiveness: +3 MP / +6% Barrier
MP: 13/30
Barrier: 6%



[Feature: A Special Command is a type of Command which does not involve direct interaction with other Cells, but are not Act or Move Commands either. "Cycle Mana!" is the most basic and common type of a Special Command, usable by particularly any character at any given turn unless restricted to by other means. It Restores 5% of the User's Max MP, and when a Move Command is spent along its usage (aka Cycle Mana!, then Waiting), it will instead Restore 10% of the User's Max MP, like in Rineai's case above.]


Rineai waits...

Protect has 2 Turns left.



{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} A
{d} { } { } {R} { } { } {w} B
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} C
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {d} D
{w} { } { } { } {F} { } {d} E
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {d} F
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} G
{d} { } { } { } { } { } {w} H
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7-


Ally Side:
Feitura (Thunder Tamer) *Cleave Boost (3)* *DeProtect (3)*
HP: 25/25
MP: 4/20
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 2
Critical: 5% --- 25% (3)
Evasion: 3%
Movement: 3 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}
Enemy Side:
Rineai (Barrier Master) *Protect (2)*
HP: 7/10
MP: 13/30
Barrier: 6%
Atk: 2
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 5
Critical: 3%
Evasion: 1%
Movement: 2 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}
Legend Cells:
{ } - Empty Cell

{w} - Building Wall
--- Con: 6/10

{d} - Wooden Door
--- Con: 3/10

~ Ally Phase IV ~


Last edited by Shadow on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:31 pm; edited 4 times in total

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : Nonexistence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by crazE on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:46 pm

Feitura saw Rineai form a calming stance, her eyes becoming quizzical. Rineai's mind and tactics were definitely an enigma due to her amazingly easy capabilities to learn the magic of barrier mastery. Now Fei wondered what could be going through the Barrier Master's head now...

But that thinking would have to wait. Fei charged Rineai, blade swooping out to slice at her current "foe's" form.


[Fei moves to B5 (E5, D5, C5, B5)]
[Fei attacks Rineai! 5 ATK Damage!]

crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Posts : 154
Join date : 2009-11-13
Age : 21
Location : Patrick's Bellybutton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Shadow on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:17 pm

Chapter I ~ I: Meeting Spar


Location: Antica - Side Street

Objective: Defeat Rineai!

Atmosphere: Friendly Battle: "Whoa! Who is going to win?" Increases All Base Damage by 2! In-Character actions modify Base and Total Damage!

Dreamstate: None

Party Limit: 1/1

Music: 【dBu Music】 Sentimental Non-Directional Laser


-----~---~---~-----

Cleave Boost has 2 Turns left.

DeProtect has 2 Turns left.

-------

Feitura +0.5 X Levels!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

-------

Rineai takes 2 Damage!
HP: 5/10



{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} A
{d} { } { } {R} {F} { } {w} B
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} C
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {d} D
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {d} E
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {d} F
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} G
{d} { } { } { } { } { } {w} H
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7-


~ Enemy Phase IV ~


A section of the intricate, emerald barrier phased into existence as the broadsword's blade crossed the exact area it was supposed to be--and it still was. Force mitigated by Rineai's triggered field of magic, the slash continued nevertheless, but with lesser intensity. The girl brought up her rather useless shield to the slash, but she sustained damage nevertheless. She cringed as she heard the old wood crack, but luckily it did not give in to the weapon... Not like it was of much use to her anymore.

Rineai suddenly stepped forward, shifting her body so the arm bearing this piece could reach for Feitura in a swiping motion. The Thunder Tamer's barrier was triggered as well, their red gleam only meaning danger as the force of blow delivered with the very shield was intensified instead. The Barrier Master backed away, even thought she knew Feitura could very easily catch up--after all, Rineai did only intend to make her move as well.


Rineai attacks Feitura! 6 Damage.

Feitura takes 4 Damage.
HP: 21/25

Rineai +0.5 X Levels!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Rineai moves to D4 (B4 - C4 - D4).

Protect has 1 Turn left.



{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} A
{d} { } { } { } {F} { } {w} B
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} C
{w} { } { } {R} { } { } {d} D
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {d} E
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {d} F
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} G
{d} { } { } { } { } { } {w} H
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7-


Ally Side:
Feitura (Thunder Tamer) *Cleave Boost (2)* *DeProtect (2)*
HP: 21/25
MP: 4/20
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 2
Critical: 5% --- 25% (2)
Evasion: 3%
Movement: 3 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}
Enemy Side:
Rineai (Barrier Master) *Protect (1)*
HP: 5/10
MP: 13/30
Barrier: 6%
Atk: 2
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 5
Critical: 3%
Evasion: 1%
Movement: 2 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}
Legend Cells:
{ } - Empty Cell

{w} - Building Wall
--- Con: 6/10

{d} - Wooden Door
--- Con: 3/10

~ Ally Phase V ~


Last edited by Shadow on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:33 pm; edited 4 times in total

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : Nonexistence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by crazE on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:39 pm

Fei's eyes widened as the red barrier reappeared before her when Rineai lunged forward. The shield was somehow violently accelerated, making her take a considerable blow to her side. She cringed, stepping back slightly at the pain. It seemed that Rineai had learned a lot.

Fei followed Rineai's form, gripping her broadsword tighter. The battle as usual had taken her, and she rushed after the Barrier Master with ease, the winds picking her slightly as she accelerated forward. She stopped and swiftly brought her broadsword swinging toward Rineai again, another shot to strike down the temporary opponent.


[Fei moves to D5 (B5, C5, D5)]
[Fei attacks Rineai! 5 ATK Damage!]

crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Posts : 154
Join date : 2009-11-13
Age : 21
Location : Patrick's Bellybutton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Shadow on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:22 pm

Chapter I ~ I: Meeting Spar


Location: Antica - Side Street

Objective: Defeat Rineai!

Atmosphere: Friendly Battle: "Whoa! Who is going to win?" Increases All Base Damage by 2! In-Character actions modify Base and Total Damage!

Dreamstate: None

Party Limit: 1/1

Music: 【dBu Music】 Sentimental Non-Directional Laser


-----~---~---~-----

Cleave Boost has 1 Turn left.

DeProtect has 1 Turn left.

-------

Feitura +0.5 X Levels!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

-------

Rineai takes 2 Damage.
HP: 3/10

Rineai is Critical!

Rineai +3 Critical X Levels!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}



{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} A
{d} { } { } { } { } { } {w} B
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} C
{w} { } { } {R} {F} { } {d} D
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {d} E
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {d} F
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} G
{d} { } { } { } { } { } {w} H
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7-


~ Enemy Phase V ~


"Hng!" Rineai suppressed a small gasp as the slash this time came from an angle she did not expect, a sting running across her side announcing she had just been cut--it was not much, but combined with Feitura's previous assaults, this was taking a toll on her stamina. She, surprisingly, stood firm as she clutched her wound, preventing the drawn streak of blood from staining her own battle dress, eyes locked with her adversary's.

They blossomed with power in a single instant, radiating an overwhelmingly potent aura with the same vividness as of her focused irises'. Her whole body flowed with energy, condensing into the colored halos which attempted to spread uncontrollably, but were ultimately arranged by some unknown force--Rineai?--into a uniform, slightly oval aura around the girl: its astral form resembling a barrier.

The Barrier Master dashed forward, her body shifting in the motion allowing, once again, for a direct hit with her shielded arm. It threatened to almost crash horridly into her own damage-amplifying spell, but it only served to further enhance the momentum, the built-up force carried by the closing-in shield. The devastating impact shook even Rineai to the core, fueled by something else other than just raw physical strength... She turned and backflipped a small distance away, panting heavily, feeling the effect of her warding barrier dissipate.


Rineai performs a Guardian Trigger!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}


[Feature: Excess Triggers. They only require 5 X Levels, and certain types of Excess Triggers count as Free Act Commands, too! The performance of an Excess Trigger will grant the character a special, yet unique bonus which can either take instantaneous effect, last for a certain number of turns, or even indefinitely enhance the user for the duration of the battle. For example, Rineai's Excess Trigger is known as a Guardian Trigger, which increases her Damage Output based on the HP she has lost, and furthermore slightly improves her barrier's effects; however, it automatically draws the attention of other Enemy Characters, and it has a duration of 3 Turns. While it is relatively easy to store and use Excess Triggers, one should remember that 10 X Levels are required for the execution of an X-Ability, as well!]


Rineai attacks Feitura! 9 Damage.

Feitura takes 10 Damage.
HP: 11/25

Feitura -1 X Level!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Rineai moves to E4 (D4 - E4).

Protect fades...

Guardian Trigger has 2 Turns left.



{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} A
{d} { } { } { } { } { } {w} B
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} C
{w} { } { } { } {F} { } {d} D
{w} { } { } {R} { } { } {d} E
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {d} F
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} G
{d} { } { } { } { } { } {w} H
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7-


Ally Side:
Feitura (Thunder Tamer) *Cleave Boost (1)* *DeProtect (1)*
HP: 11/25
MP: 4/20
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 2
Critical: 5% --- 25% (1)
Evasion: 3%
Movement: 3 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}
Enemy Side:
Rineai (Barrier Master) *Critical* *Guardian Trigger (2)*
HP: 3/10
MP: 13/30
Barrier: 6%
Atk: 2
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 5
Critical: 3%
Evasion: 1%
Movement: 2 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}
Legend Cells:
{ } - Empty Cell

{w} - Building Wall
--- Con: 6/10

{d} - Wooden Door
--- Con: 3/10

~ Ally Phase VI ~


Last edited by Shadow on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : Nonexistence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by crazE on Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:25 pm

Fei's eyes widened in shock before her whole body shook with the strike of the immense energy Rineai had encased herself in. She hit the ground with a powerful thud, gasping out as an overwhelming pain overcame her whole body. It felt as if she had fallen off a cliff. She slowly and ruggedly pulled herself to her feet, using the broadsword as a crutch to help raise her to her feet. She wiped her mouth, pulling the blade up intimidatingly. Rineai truly had learned a power she couldn't comprehend.

"That was... Amazing." Fei commented as she slowly began to calm her rigorous panting. She she then closes toward Rineai, calling out "but you can't put me down!" as she spins, the momentum of the blade carrying her around and impacting against Rineai's form with a powerful strike.


[Fei moves to E5 (D5, E5)]
[Fei attacks Rineai! 5 ATK Damage!]

crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Posts : 154
Join date : 2009-11-13
Age : 21
Location : Patrick's Bellybutton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Shadow on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:45 pm

Chapter I ~ I: Meeting Spar


Location: Antica - Side Street

Objective: Defeat Rineai!

Atmosphere: Friendly Battle: "Whoa! Who is going to win?" Increases All Base Damage by 2! In-Character actions modify Base and Total Damage!

Dreamstate: None

Party Limit: 1/1

Music: 【dBu Music】 Sentimental Non-Directional Laser


-----~---~---~-----

Cleave Boost fades...

DeProtect fades...

-------

Feitura +0.5 X Levels!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

-------

Rineai takes 3 Damage.
HP: 0/10

Rineai Perfect Kill!

Feitura +2 X Levels!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}



{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} A
{d} { } { } { } { } { } {w} B
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} C
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {d} D
{w} { } { } {R} {F} { } {d} E
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {d} F
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} G
{d} { } { } { } { } { } {w} H
{w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7-


Ally Side:
Feitura (Thunder Tamer)
HP: 11/25
MP: 4/20
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 2
Critical: 5%
Evasion: 3%
Movement: 3 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}
Enemy Side:
Rineai (Barrier Master) *Perfect Kill*
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}
Legend Cells:
{ } - Empty Cell

{w} - Building Wall
--- Con: 6/10

{d} - Wooden Door
--- Con: 3/10

~ Chapter Complete! ~


Experience Gain

[+3 Exp] - Rineai
--- +1 Perfect Kill

[+2 Exp] - Player Phase < 10

[+2 Exp] - No X-Ability Usage

Total: 8 Experience Points


-------

Feitura "Fei" (Thunder Tamer)
Current Level: 1
0/10 + 8 Exp --- 8/10 EXP
Next Level: 8/10

Rineai Scudo (Barrier Master)
Current Level: 1
0/10 + 4 Exp --- 4/10 EXP
Next Level: 4/10


Item Drops

None

Gold Obtained: 0 Units


-----~---~---~-----


Rineai brought up her shield against Feitura's finishing strike, knowing well it would do nothing to prevent her from losing the match. She let out a small gasp as the broadsword connected with the wood for the third and final time, her body receiving the force of the impact as she was tossed backwards, but she quickly regained her balance in midair and allowed herself to flip, landing roughly on the ground paved with cobblestone. Her frighteningly intense shell of an expanded aura wavered, shrunk and extinguished as she regained her breath for a few moments. Her gaze finally found itself locked with the Thunder Tamer's. "W-whoa, Fei!" she panted, "You've gotten sooo strong!"

She smiled, before looking around for a moment with a pondering expression. Rineai finally blinked, looking down at to her side, proceeding to wave a hand quickly. There was a small distortion in place as a relatively small bag appeared from a dispelled barrier, secured to Rineai's waist by means of a profoundly pink ribbon. She opened it gently, rummaging through its contents with a single hand before producing two glass flasks with rather elegant corks-like mechanisms of the same material filled with a saturated red liquid--Potions. "Here, Fei." she took several steps forward, offering her one as she held the second for herself with the other hand. "I brought a couple of them, just in case!" she giggled briefly.


Last edited by Shadow on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : Nonexistence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by crazE on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:44 am

Feitura stopped the advance as she saw Rineai recoil violently from her final strike, placing her broadsword against the ground and leaning on it as she attempted to catch her breath. A wide smile splays across her face as she looked up across to Rineai, seeing her with the same expression. "T-Thanks," she finally spurted out to the compliment, "You did amazingly as well!"

Just like old times.

Fei finally had regained her breathing, taking in a big inhale before instinctively kicking the tip of her broadsword off the ground, pushing the handle down to make it intricately spin around. Fei grabbed the handle as it finished its spin, regaining control and sheathing it into the the old scabbard snapped to her waist with a satisfying click as the blade now declared rest. She looked at Rineai with delight as she had spawned two crimson red liquids in clear glass beakers- healing potions. She gladly accepted the offer, fiddling with the cap as she spoke; "Sorry about the cut, I got carried away..." she apologized with a half-sincere expression, "I never intended my blade to taste your blood. But then again, I never thought I'd meet up with you here!" she giggled slightly, a wave of reminiscence overcoming her as she shared a gaze with Rineai about the times they spent in the past.

Fei then reared her head as she took in a massive gulp of the red liquid.

crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Posts : 154
Join date : 2009-11-13
Age : 21
Location : Patrick's Bellybutton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Shadow on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:55 pm

"Hee hee, thanks!" Rineai nodded happily, glancing down at her wound as Feitura apologized for the cut. It pulsed with an uneasy stinging sensation, however, the blood was already starting to grow dense as a sign it was beginning to clot. She looked back at her friend, "No, no, it's okay. A match's a match, right?" the girl said, gaze focusing from the Thunder Tamer to beyond the street, which was relatively empty--only a few bystanders who had stopped to witness the short duel.

She stopped for a few seconds until she heard a fragile click in her hands as she opened the Potion's flask with her fingers, and then proceeded to lift the small bottle to her lips, drinking the contents. It tasted like medicine, with the same hint of fake flavor used to disguise a certain bitterness. I wonder why they haven't made ones which taste like strawberry or something yet..., Rineai idly thought after she finished ingesting the medicinal beverage, almost immediately feeling her body assimilate the enchanted liquid causing a widespread recovery. The girl sighed in content.

"Oooh, the Centennial Festival!" she suddenly said, is if remembering the fact she had indeed stopped her way through the celebration to spar with Feitura. That was probably the case, too. Her eyes, more energetic than ever, darted back to her friend's. "Come on, Fei! We haven't seen the big fireworks yet, or the street performances either! Although there were a few stands I missed, and I think there was a new shop a few blocks back..." her sentence, which had turned into a self-reminder spoken out loud, trailed off as she seemed to ponder about the matter. Rineai finally shrugged slightly as she grabbed Fei's arm, carefreely pacing towards the main street as she dragged her friend along, "Well, either way, let's go!"



Rineai joined the Party!

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : Nonexistence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by crazE on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:16 pm

Fei let out a laugh as her friend Rineai's mind seemed to wander everywhere, and let out an even bigger surprised laugh as Rineai gripped her and pulled her with an almost violent force, both of them quickly leaving the small street and quickly merging into the crowd, melding into the river of wondrous colors and fantastical smells.

Fei took in a warm breath as they traversed the streets, many vendors and entrepreneurs yelling out different varieties of products they were attempting to toss out. It was certainly one of the greatest festivals she'd ever seen, especially seeing three times as many people as there usually were at festivals. Not that she'd been to so many; using her abilities to grant her profit and experience usually meant keeping to herself. This only made her even more ecstatic being in the open world, the crowds making her liven up dramatically as she kept close to her friend Rineai.

crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Posts : 154
Join date : 2009-11-13
Age : 21
Location : Patrick's Bellybutton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Masquerade on Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:13 pm

The immense greatness of the Heaven's Gate, an elegantly crafted airship of such wondrous proportions, had long since vanished from the darkening skies above the city of Antica despite the light that was shining down from below in the form of myriad colored lights and the like. With the chromatic fireworks being set to explode every so often, it wouldn't be safe for the airship to stick around, and parking it somewhere was completely out of the question. Thus, it dipped low for but a moment to allow a single person to leap from the deck and land gracefully in a side street of the city, the airship's form gone in but a mere moment making anyone who saw it have to wonder if they really saw it at all.

A vicious smile formed upon the visage of the one who had leaped and landed in the city from above. The sound of her rather trendy heels clicking against the finely placed cobblestone of the street resounded through the area, mixing with the sounds of hot plates sizzling and the general sound of good cheer from the people that were enjoying the festival. For the occasion, the girl had most of her dark pink hair tied up in a ponytail while the rest formed her slightly long bangs and the rest neatly brushed and straight, cascading down the sides of her head. In it, she wore a blue butterfly pin that looks oddly realistic, almost as if it could take flight at any time.

Upon reaching the main street, the girl looked in both directions with her sharp hazel eyes, questionable smile still plastered on her face. She took in the view of the colored tents and magical lights. Her nose was filled with the scent of a vast mix of aromas emitted by the cooking delicacies in the area. She was about to step forward when she realized a young girl was standing in front of her, looking up at her face with curious blue eyes.

"Hello, miss~ You look like you don't know how to cast magic," the younger girl spoke up after staring for a few seconds. She seemed relieved by her own statement and brushed off her own blue dress in nervousness. "I thought we might have a problem, but we don't~ It's great." Her eyes closed delightedly as she gave the older girl a huge grin. "So what's your name~?"

The girl's eye twitched madly. Yeah, the younger girl was cute as hell and there were quite a few things she could think of doing to her right here, but...she was definitely an odd one. Shaking her head, she decided to humor the younger girl with a reply. "It's Nika, but I prefer to be called by Captain Heaven. No other name will do for one so glorious as I!" Nika exclaimed boldly, though her proclamation was drowned out by the festivities which was probably good for her in this case. "And what about you, short stuff? Got a name?" she asked, bending over and bringing her face closer to the young girl's.

The girl was unfazed. She kept smiling with her bubbly nature and looked Nika right in the eye. "They call me Null Magic Boss, Nika-sensei. But you can call me Null Magic Boss-chan if you want...," she added on quietly with a slight blush flashing across her face, her gaze downcast for the moment. She couldn't bear to look into Nika's eyes any longer.

Nika's eye twitched again, though she didn't take her gaze off the girl and certainly didn't increase the distance between her face and Null Magic Boss's. "I said it's Captain Heaven." Her sinister smile had melted into a horrid grimace as she spoke her words flatly. "And you're joking right? You have to have another name. What kind of parents name their kid 'Null Magic Boss', eh?" She took her face away from Null Magic Boss's to let out a hearty laugh as she performed a delighted twirl. She was still wearing the outfit she normally did when performing her sky pirate duties: all black gear made of a leather-like material. Covering her top was a jacket-like garment that trailed down to her high heel-adorned feet, with the outer flaps colored in soft hues made to look like butterfly wings. Another pair of wings could be found on her back, half of which was exposed. The colors on those wings were a somewhat dark, yet pale purple which faded into a vibrant, dark tinted orange. Black straps with light, metal-colored buckles covered the front and adorned her black sleeves which failed to be attached to the main garment. They trailed down to her wrists where they flared out. Covering very little, she also wore dark, tight-fitting shorts which didn't even make it to mid-thigh, though the jacket helped in covering her. Her black stockings covered most of her legs.

Null Magic Boss tilted her head, confused about Nika's statement. "What do you mean? Of course they would," she retorted, pouting as if her feelings had been hurt. She folded her arms across her chest. "You owe me food."

"Beg pardon?" Nika snarled, her hand reaching for the hilt of the silver blade she carried around with her, the sheath of which was belted to her side. The girl was so cute, but way too strange for Nika's tastes. She might even have one more screw loose than I do, she thought whimsically, shaking her head, yet not relenting on her threat. To Nika's dismay, Null Magic Boss seemed completely unfazed.

"I said you owe me food!!" Null Magic Boss responded more loudly this time, as if Nika had a hearing problem. It was very likely she had missed what the little girl said over the sounds of the festival. Seemed like a lot of things were missed thanks to those sounds... "And you have to give me a piggyback ride."

Nika had to resist the urge to withdraw her blade and slice the girl's throat. Her fingers twitched, desperately longing to pull the blade out, but she didn't want to make a scene. Despite loving theatrics, she was trying to keep a low profile for the celebration. Taking the girl roughly by the arm, she knelt down and pointed to her back. "Get on, but let me warn you that it's dangerous to talk to strangers. There are some pretty sick people out there who get their rocks off by snatching up little girls like you and...taking away their innocence," Nika told the girl, hissing like a snake. Her voice was sickly sweet with the serpent undertone. Regardless, she watched as Null Magic Boss shrugged and hopped on.

"But you're not a stranger, Nika-sensei. You're my good friend, hee hee~" That said, the girl wrapped her arms around Nika's neck gently while she felt the older girl supporting her legs.

Nika walked down the street taking the direction that would lead them farther into the city rather than closer to the outskirts. They passed by many colored tents that Nika was already aware of, most of which had tantalizing food within. She wondered what kind of food the little twerp would want to eat. Mentally shrugging her shoulders, she figured she would just keep walking until Null Magic Boss pointed something out...which didn't take too terribly long.

"Oooh! Oooooooooh! In there, Nika-sensei! In there!" Null Magic Boss called out loudly, pointing to a dark blue tent with quite a few desserts inside, resting on a table.

Nika entered the tent and set the girl down and watched as she rushed to the table, taking a plate of cheesecake and digging right into it. "Ugh...cheesecake? You know that stuff makes you fat right? Guess that's one way to keep the creeps away...," she commented aloud, waving her hand in distaste. 'Twould be a shame to ruin that sweet little figure you have, she thought, laughing evilly within her own mind as she watched the girl finish the dessert off only to pick up another plate of cheesecake and start eating it as well. Damn, she's got quite the appetite. It didn't stop there, however. The young Null Magic Boss went from plate to plate, devouring every dessert that could be found on the table. Some of the other customers were forced to leave, slightly disgusted and disappointed looks upon their faces.

"Oh my, that was sooooo delicious~ Compliments to the chef!" Null Magic Boss shouted out in pleasure, receiving a halfhearted bow from the person who apparently made all the desserts. Rubbing her stomach, Null Magic Boss let out a content sigh. "Wow, Nika-sensei, you really know how to treat a girl, but I think it's time for me to be on my way~" she chimed as she reached the entrance to the tent.

"Well, it was....interesting seeing you polish off all those desserts. On your own," Nika stated flatly, looking at all the empty plates with nothing but small bits of white cream or crumbs upon them now. "I gotta say I hope we never meet again though. I might want to a do a little artistic carving next time I see that pretty little face," Nika added whimsically, her fingers running down the length of the sheath housing her blade.

Null Magic Boss waved one last time before disappearing from sight, but she made sure to leave some final words behind. "Oh, I have a feeling we'll be seeing each other again~"

Nika shrugged her shoulders before she felt someone tapping on them. It was the chef.

"So you're covering the bill right?" he said with a nervous grin. Sweat formed on his brow as he saw the intense hazel gaze of Nika settle right onto his face. If it wasn't for the girl trying to keep a low profile, he'd probably have been dead. However, he was pleased to see her reach into her pocket and pull out the last bit of gold she was carrying. Shoving it into the man's hand, she left allowing the chef to let out a sigh of relief.

Next time I see that little bitch, I'm gonna make sure to have all sorts of fun with her... Nika thought as she stood outside the now empty dessert tent, wondering where to go next after being dazed by the odd incident with the rather odd 'Null Magic Boss.'

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by The Kakuzato on Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:13 pm

Mirani was leaning down to one of the dirt-filled pots in the tent she had put up for the Centennial Festival. "Come to life now, little seed, she whispered, her eyes closed and the tips of the fingers of her right hand centered in the dirt in the pot, "somebody wants you." With that, a single sprout appeared just below where she held her hand. And it kept on growing. Within about a minute, it was nearly a foot tall, and starting to bud. A few seconds later, a beautiful iris bloomed out of the bud, and its flower was colored like no other iris. It was brass-colored in the center, while most of its petals were a golden hue, tipped with a silver outline that made it contrast with the violet walls of the tent.

Picking up the pot, and the iris with it, Mirani took it over to the counter, where a very wealthy-looking man stood, his belly nearly touching the counter, though he was farther than most people would stand. "Here you go, sir," Mirani said happily, feigning a smile through her disgust at the man. "I hope it's to your liking."

The man grabbed the pot, inspecting every speck of the flower, it seemed, with his rather intimidating gaze. Looking back up at Mirani, the man laid only a few gold pieces on the counter. "It's okay, I guess, the man said nonchalantly, shrugging his heavy shoulders and tilting his rather conical bald head a few times, "but thank you anyway. With that, he walked off before Mirani could haggle with him or convince him that this flower would be the best he could get from this festival.

Mirani sighed. Just one more pot was left. She wondered what the next customer, if there would be one, would want. Hopefully, it was something creative. At least the man before didn't ask for a gold lilly, but a gold iris was still so predictable it hurt Mirani a little on the inside. In fact, she wished that she had the guts to make it grow with some poison pollen, or perhaps poison nectar. She would have loved to seen the man's face then! But Mirani was far too nice for that, plus, it would be far too obvious that the flower caused it.

Mirani sighed once more, poking her head put of the tent to see if any more people would come. After the next sale, she would be free to roam the city on her own time. Clean-up would be a breeze, too, considering that the tent was not made of cloth, but rather, it was a flower that Mirani created just for this purpose... Though the table was an ordinary table. She shrugged. She could just leave it in the street... Hopefully nobody would care.

The Kakuzato
Sleep-Deprived Zombie
Sleep-Deprived Zombie

Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-11-05
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Zerifachias on Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:28 pm

A young woman of 18 stood on one of the many corners of the city streets, watching all who passed her by. Her lengthy, dark, auburn hair draped to her back, with two tails of her hair resting on her shoulders. The woman's skin was a pale white, nearly as pale as the moon. Her amber eyes glowed with life as they darted to one passerby to the next, ever watching with such calm.

The young woman stood in her own purple nightgown, which offered little in protection from the cold, but covered most of her skin from the neck down. Her hands and wrists could be seen, hugging an old, leather book to her chest. There was no writing on the leather cover, so there was no way to tell what was inside it. She knew.

The book was a keepsake from her father, who was the first to teach her about stars and constellations. That's what the book held. Stars, constellations, and any information about the universe. The pages have long since been filled, so any new information couldn't be recorded very easily. But she didn't want to mess with her father's work in the first place. His elegant calligraphy was the only thing of her father that she could hold onto.

This young woman, Rose, held onto her father's book ever since he died. It was a death by sickness, a natural death for one so old. That didn't stop her from being sad, though. Having the book helped. She certainly didn't have a surname she could share with her father, but she did have his blood. His passion for studying and understanding the universe.

For a moment, Rose's eyes flickered upward, watching as another firework lit up the sky, blocking Capricornus from view. Capricorn the sea-goat was almost always visible at the time of the new year. Rose wasn't born under Capricornus, but she did like the constellation.

Rose gave a small sigh, shifting her feet a little. She was waiting on a friend, and until she arrived, Rose had to wait. She didn't like being in a crowd alone, that's why she stood on the side of the street, watching others pass by. It shouldn't be too much longer now. I wonder if Merry forgot... Rose thought to herself, hiding her frown under a relaxed visage.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16211
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Kurio on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:16 pm

The festival already started! She had overslept! As she ran Aliesse cursed herself for having stayed up late the past few days. She was supposed to get up hours ago to prepare herself for the festival. It seemed to be a rather big deal to the people around these parts so she had made a mental note of checking it out. But if it hadn't been for the sound of the fireworks she wouldn't even have woken up from her (very long) nap.

Aliesse turned to an alleyway for a little shortcut to the festival. About two thirds of the way through something grabbed hold of one of her arms. Aliesse turned around an saw under the dim lights a burly man a good foot and a half (she's rather short) taller than her holding a knife. His hair was messy and he appeared to have not shaved for a while, or showered for that matter.

"Girlie, don't ya know it's dangerous walking alone in alleyways. Especially at night?" his breath reeked of alcohol, "Now hand over yer money quietly and I won't hafta hurt ya."

A loud scream was heard.

Moments later Aliesse emerged from the other side of the alley without a scratch on her. She took a moment to brush off the dirt that got oh her clothes when she tripped on her (not so) graceful landing after performing a backflip to kick the man into a trash can then looked back into the alley. The man was still laying there, in the trash can from the torso up. She didn't need to check if he was dead or not, that was for his luck to decide. The worst she could have given him was a mild concussion. And at least she didn't use her katars, that would have been a guaranteed kill. Of course she didn't feel the need to use them against a common ruffian, plus showing up at a festival with blood-soaked weapons would be unsightly.

Aliesse turned to continue running toward the festival while humming a quiet tune to herself, her mood immediately lightened after having kicked someone's ass.

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Silver on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:18 pm

In a rather grandiose tent within the festival, an older girl (more like a young woman) was pushing her way through a large pile of the goods. Most of her pushing resulted in the items she had picked up being casually discarded over her shoulder into a similar pile. This continued for several minutes before the girl frowned, her gold colored eyes filling with displeasure. She had gotten to the festival early to find something for Ro, but nothing seemed to be good enough. At least, not good enough in the Spellslinger's standards.

Leaving the tent, she shuffled down the festival street, passing by most of the other tents (as she had been in most of them already) and heading towards a smaller purple one. "Last one..." the girl muttered, as if she expected the results of her search to be the same. But as a large man pushed past her with a very beautiful iris in tow, the girl perked up quite a bit. It was only a few more seconds before she had pushed into the tent and placed some money on the counter. "A rose please, the most beautiful one you have." she stated with a wider grin.

Some might have called it cliche to get a rose for a girl named Rose, but the purchaser did not seem to care. Its not like the florist knew anything about why she was purchasing what she asked, and she knew deep down that the recipient would appreciate the gesture. However, when she was not given a potted flower right away, she left her flurry of thoughts to actually pay the owner of the tent attention. It was then that the girl's eyes widened as she watched the florist work.

"Woah."

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:49 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum