Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Zerifachias on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:57 pm

"Oh hush," Rose frowned at Merry. She didn't want to hear complaining from the girl that wasted not just her own money, but some of Rose's money as well. That would be the last time Rose let Merry handle money between the two. Now the flower sat in her hair, making Rose feel a bit weird. But perhaps that feeling had something to do with one of the girls hungrily staring at the others and Rose.

Either way, there was something all of them were here to do. Compare beauty? Negative. Save the day? Maybe not. Beat up things that were wreaking a good festival? That's not a bad cause, so let's go with that.

Rose began channeling her energies, conducting her mana and transfiguring it into the proper form. For this particular spell, Rose was not as in tune with the element, so it would take a bit longer to cast, but that didn't matter. Aquarius was the Water Bearer, and one of the most powerful astrological signs. To know a spell that used the power of this sign was to hold something of worth.

Rose took a quick look to her sides and her front. Some others were gathering around her. Merry already knew, but did the other two see how her magic seemed to radiate from her body, and were attracted to it? It was possible. After all, a part of Rose's gift for magic allowed her and others around her to receive a sort of blessing, they wouldn't use as much energy as it normally took to cast spells. It had something to do with the astral forces that affected her so acutely. Rose noticed that her powers grew when constellations were visible, but it was a difference that only she could notice, since it was so minuscule.

Rose prepares a Skill 0/1

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Shadow on Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:21 pm

Chapter I ~ II: Wrong Disturbance


Location: Antica - East Avenue

Objective: Defeat the Enemy Units!

Atmosphere: Charged Mood: "You feel the thrill of combat, and the unexpected chaos." Occasionally Increases the Base Damage both dealt and received, for either Party.

Dreamstate: None

Party Limit: 7/7

Music: Broken Moon


-----~---~---~-----

Feitura +1 X Level!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Nika +1.5 X Levels!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}



{t} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} A
{ } { } {A} { } { } { } {J} { } {t} B
{t} { } { } {K} { } {P} { } { } {t} C
{t} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{w} {A} {s} { } { } { } { } { } {t} E
{t} { } {s} { } { } { } {s} { } {t} F
{t} { } { } { } { } { } {s} { } {w} G
{ } {N} { } { } {R} {F} {s} { } {t} H
{t} { } { } {V} {O} {M} { } { } {t} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


~ Enemy Phase I ~


Khen moves to E4 (C4 - D4 - E4).

Khen waits...

-------

Peon moves to E6 (C6 - D6 - E6).

Peon waits...

-------

Adel moves to C4 (B3 - B4 - C4).

Adel waits...

-------

Jier moves to C6 (B7 - B6 - C6).

Adel waits...



{t} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} B
{t} { } { } {A} { } {J} { } { } {t} C
{t} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{w} {A} {s} {K} { } {P} { } { } {t} E
{t} { } {s} { } { } { } {s} { } {t} F
{t} { } { } { } { } { } {s} { } {w} G
{ } {N} { } { } {R} {F} {s} { } {t} H
{t} { } { } {V} {O} {M} { } { } {t} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Ally Side:
Rineai (Barrier Master)
HP: 10/10
MP: 30/30
Barrier: 10%
Atk: 2
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 5
Critical: 3%
Evasion: 1%
Movement: 2 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Feitura (Thunder Tamer) *Cleave Boost (3)*
HP: 25/25
MP: 12/20
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 2
Critical: 5% --- 25% (3)
Evasion: 3%
Movement: 3 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Nika (Sky Pirate) *Dance of the Sky (3)*
HP: 25/25
MP: 3/15
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 2
Critical: 6%
Evasion: 4% --- 24% (3)
Movement: 4 Cells --- 5 Cells (3)
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Vittoria (Spellslinger)
HP: 15/15
MP: 30/30
Atk: 2
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Critical: 10%
Evasion: 2%
Move: 2 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Rose (Stellar Mage)
HP: 15/15
MP: 30/30
Atk: 2
Def: 2
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Critical: 3%
Evasion: 4%
Move: 2 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Mirani (Florist)
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 2
Critical: 4%
Evasion: 4%
Movement: 3 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Aliesse (Assailant)
HP: 25/25
MP: 15/15
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 2
Critical: 7%
Evasion: 5%
Movement: 4 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}
Enemy Side:
Adel (Clockwork Pawn)
HP: 20/20
ENG: 5/5
Atk 6
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Critical: 3%
Evasion: 2%
Movement: 2 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Jier (Clockwork Pawn)
HP: 20/20
ENG: 5/5
Atk 6
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Critical: 3%
Evasion: 2%
Movement: 2 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Khen (Clockwork Pawn)
HP: 20/20
ENG: 5/5
Atk 6
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Critical: 3%
Evasion: 2%
Movement: 2 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Peon (Clockwork Pawn)
HP: 20/20
ENG: 5/5
Atk 6
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Critical: 3%
Evasion: 2%
Movement: 2 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}
Legend Cells:
{ } - Empty Cell

{t} - Colored Tent
--- Indestructible
--- Con: 2/10

{w} - Wooden Support
--- HP: 15
--- Def: 5
--- Spr: 3
--- Con: 3/10

{s} - Wooden Stand
--- HP: 10
--- Def: 4
--- Spr: 2
--- Con: 3/10

~ Ally Phase II ~


Changing their positions as Rineai herself prepared along the others, the Clockwork Pawns shifted in a symmetrical manner into a more compact formation as they began to advance towards the party. Had they designated them as obstacles to their unclear, but certainly wrong purpose, whatever it might be? Probably, Rineai replied to herself mentally. She clasped her hands together in front of her as fully active Mana began to faintly trail out of them, a soft chant following immediately after, "Barrera, Protectum, Fisica."

And with the incantation done, the magical field could be cast now. Transparent, hexagonal panels materialized around Rineai to form a barrier as they acquired a distinctive verdant tonality that soon entirely encompassed it. The Barrier Master quickly followed up by she directing the residual Mana towards yet another barrier--one which covered Fei instead--as it gained the exact same properties as the first. They both shone brightly at unison before fading completely from view. The girl blinked as she, once again, started to build up her Mana. It felt like she had used less energy than she usually did...


Cast Time: 1/1

Rineai casts Protect on Self!
MP: 24/30
Barrier: 5%

Rineai is Protected.

Feitura is Protected. (S-Ability Barrier Synchronization)

Rineai +1.5 X Levels!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Rineai prepares a Skill!
Cast Time: 0/1

Rineai waits....


Last edited by Shadow on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : Nonexistence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Masquerade on Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:36 pm

Nika moves to F4.

"It takes a lot to prove anything to the grand Captain Heaven," the sky pirate smirked to herself as she watched the young girl run off in the direction she was planning on heading, but the machines had done her such a favor by moving closer. Oh, how careless they were. "Thank you for making it that much easier, my mechanical sweets!" Nika exclaimed as she crouched low for a moment and pounced high into the air, her butterfly-like wing appendages off her garments fluttering gently. At the pinnacle of her ascent, she fell straight down with her silver blade out, landing right in front of one of the metal constructs while slashing right down its front.

Finding that not to be enough, Nika drew back and spun quickly, leaving a slight horizontal gash in the automaton's torso region. "Isn't it so fun to dance? Everyone loves a good dance on the night of a festival, and I'm soooo pleased to have such a charming gentleman accompany me," Nika swooned, even though her hazel eyes reflected boiling malice and an obvious intent to demolish everything that stood before her. The recklessness was part of the job; at least she prepared a bit before launching herself into the fray. Her motto was "Treasure, Infamy, Bloodshed", and none of that could be achieved by merely standing by the sidelines. Oh no no no. Risks had to be taken, even if it led to broken bones and severely bleeding wounds. These are a few of my favorite things~ Nika chimed in her head as she kept her reflexes sharp, feeling the wind stir around her to keep her on edge, ready to dodge at a moment's notice should see get the chance to do so.

Nika attacks Khen! 2 hits! 6 Dmg per hit! (ATK) [Chance of Poison]

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Zerifachias on Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:59 pm

Skill Time: 1/1

Now was the time, Rose thought to herself, she was ready to unleash her magic. The girl in front of her was apparently a mage as well. A barrier mage or something, by the looks of her. Rose would have to observe a bit closer later.

Rose raised her hand above her book, which was still turned to the constellation Aquarius. The symbol on the paper gave off a light glow as Rose released her magic. Channeling her magic through her voice, Rose chanted, "Stars align. Break the moon and the sea and reveal the Water Bearer!"

As if in response to her chanting, the moon in the sky shone even more brightly, illuminating the ground around them. A low rumbling came from the ground, and pillars of rushing water shot up out of the ground like geysers beneath each of the automatons. The water pushed the machines up into the sky before evaporating into the air, allowing the machines to slam back down to the ground.

Rose casts Aquarius! 5 Int Water DMG! Hits all enemies! Chance of Wet!

MP: 23/30


Again. Rose commanded herself to once again prepare her mana for another assault, which would be the same as before. She hadn't done much damage to the machines, but she made up for that by targeting all of them at once. They still weren't in range for her other spell, so she would use Aquarius again.

Rose prepares a Skill. 0/1

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Kurio on Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:24 pm

Aliesse moves to cell C-3

"Hey! Get back here!" Aliesse shouted as the robot moved out her field of vision. She pursued the mechanical soldier, holding her katars in front of her and ready to strike at the first possible moment when she entered this thing's zone. In a fight the one who can control the zones will indubitably win.

Her steps were quick, and so were her strikes, aiming for the openings between the joints of the robot. With her katars already in a bad condition Aliesse didn't want to push her luck trying to cut metal with them. But even the most protected of armor has cracks, otherwise the joints wouldn't be able to move. Of course her strikes lacked the grace of her sister's, she was getting there.

Aliesse attacks Adel. 7 ATK Dmg per hit, 2 hits

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by crazE on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:39 pm

Fei observed the scene immediately, seeing other begin to charge the mechanical pawns with spells and full-on brutality. The butterfly woman literally flew in, gracefully in fact, delivering blows to one of the automaton as another girl appeared and began to strike another. Her blood pumped as she realized that she was still standing there doing nothing, watching as suddenly Rineai cast a spell over her form, the benevolent green coloring of a barrier passing over her. Well, that seemed it then. Fei finally charged forward, her mind only distantly surprised as water rocketed from the ground, blasting the mechanical beings into the atmosphere before descending. She smiled; this was her chance. She didn't care what did it, and it would occur to her that it was one of her allies, but for now, she took this moment for herself.

Feitura's form launched into the sky, mist billowing past her form as she appeared through the fizzy mist, yelling out as she brought her broadsword up to the mid-air machine. A loud boom of metal and metal echoed powerfully through the street as she had slammed the mechanized warrior down back to the ground forcibly, quickly landing and regaining a defensive stance within moments. She smiled slightly as she had awaited a long time to perform such a move.


[Feitura moves to F6 (H6, G6, F6)]
[Feitura uses Thunder Blow on Peon! 6 ATK Damage! Chance of Knockback (1 cell)!]
[4/20 MP]

crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Posts : 154
Join date : 2009-11-13
Age : 21
Location : Patrick's Bellybutton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Silver on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:52 pm

Vittoria
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 30/30
Atk: 2
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Critical: 10%
Evasion: 2%
Move: 2 Cells


Vittoria frowned as the mechanical creatures remained out of her current range, which she wished to stay in not only because of Ro's gift but because of the girl herself. She did not want to leave Ro alone with strangers, even though she would only be moving a couple steps forward. Turning to look at the girl who had charged up an attack that hit all of their foes, the Spellslinger sighed before dropping her worries and taking a few steps forward.

Vittoria moves to H4!

"Alright, let's see how they handle this." Vittoria muttered, brandishing her staff like a sword in her right hand. Raising it above her head, she made a spinning motion with the weapon, the small gemstone at the end giving off a dim glow as mana was fed into it. "Glacies!" the Spellslinger stated, making a vertical slash with the staff causing a small ball of ice to go flying forward at her target. "Ignis!" she added quickly, making a horizontal motion with her weapon causing a ball of flame to follow the ice quickly.

Vittoria casts Glacies on Khen! 7 Int Ice Damage! Vittoria chainspells Ignis on Khen! 7 Int Fire Damage!

Vittoria
Hp: 15/15
Mp: 16/30
Atk: 2
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Critical: 10%
Evasion: 2%
Move: 2 Cells

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Shadow on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:27 pm

Chapter I ~ II: Wrong Disturbance


Location: Antica - East Avenue

Objective: Defeat the Enemy Units!

Atmosphere: Charged Mood: "You feel the thrill of combat, and the unexpected chaos." Occasionally Increases the Base Damage both dealt and received, for either Party.

Dreamstate: None

Party Limit: 7/7

Music: Broken Moon


-----~---~---~-----

Feitura +1 X Level!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Nika +0.5 X Levels!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Vittoria +1.5 X Levels!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Rose +1 X Level!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Aliesse +0.5 X Levels!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

-------

Khen takes 6 Damage, CRITICAL!! 3 Damage!
HP: 11/20

Khen evades Poison.

Khen takes 2 Water Damage.
HP: 9/20

Khen evades Wet.

Khen takes 4 Fire Damage, 4 Ice Damage.
HP: 1/20

Khen is Critical!

-------

Adel takes 2 Water Damage.
HP: 18/20

Adel evades Wet.

Adel takes 4 Damage, 4 Damage.
HP: 10/20

-------

Jier takes 2 Water Damage.
HP: 18/20

Jier evades Wet.

-------

Peon takes 2 Water Damage.
HP: 18/20

Peon evades Wet.

Peon takes 3 Damage.
HP: 15/20

Peon is Pushed Back to D6!

Peon evades Daze.



{t} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} B
{t} { } {A} {A} { } {J} { } { } {t} C
{t} { } {s} { } { } {P} { } { } { } D
{w} { } {s} {K} { } { } { } { } {t} E
{t} { } {s} {N} { } {F} {s} { } {t} F
{t} { } { } { } { } { } {s} { } {w} G
{ } { } { } {V} {R} { } {s} { } {t} H
{t} { } { } { } {O} {M} { } { } {t} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


~ Enemy Phase II ~


Khen moves to F5 (E4 - E5 - F5).

Khen uses Bash on Feitura!
ENG: 4/5

Feitura is Pushed Back to Wooden Stand (F7)! 2 Damage and 3 Damage.
(Feitura) HP: 23/25

Def: 4 --- 3

(Wooden Stand) HP: 7/10

-------

Adel moves to E4 (C4 - D4 - E4).

Adel uses Bash on Nika!
ENG: 4/5

Nika is Pushed Back to Vittoria! 2 Damage and 2 Damage.
(Nika) HP: 23/25

Def: 4 --- 3

(Vittoria) HP: 13/15

-------

Jier moves to C4 (C6 - C5 - C4).

Jier uses Stab on Aliesse! 11 Damage, CRITICAL!!
ENG: 4/5

Aliesse takes 7 Damage.
HP: 18/25

-------

Peon moves to E6 (D6 - E6).

Peon uses Stab on Feitura! 7 Damage!
ENG: 4/5

Feitura takes 2 Damage.
HP: 21/25



{t} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} B
{t} { } {A} {J} { } { } { } { } {t} C
{t} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{w} { } {s} {A} { } {P} { } { } {t} E
{t} { } {s} { } {K} {F} {s} { } {t} F
{t} { } { } {N} { } { } {s} { } {w} G
{ } { } { } {V} {R} { } {s} { } {t} H
{t} { } { } { } {O} {M} { } { } {t} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Ally Side:
Rineai (Barrier Master) *Protect (3)*
HP: 10/10
MP: 24/30
Barrier: 5%
Atk: 2
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 5
Critical: 3%
Evasion: 1%
Movement: 2 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Feitura (Thunder Tamer) *Protect (3)* *Cleave Boost (2)*
HP: 21/25
MP: 4/20
Atk: 5
Def: 4 --- 3
Int: 2
Spr: 2
Critical: 5% --- 25% (2)
Evasion: 3%
Movement: 3 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Nika (Sky Pirate) *Dance of the Sky (2)*
HP: 23/25
MP: 3/15
Atk: 6
Def: 4 --- 3
Int: 2
Spr: 2
Critical: 6%
Evasion: 4% --- 24% (2)
Movement: 4 Cells --- 5 Cells (2)
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Vittoria (Spellslinger)
HP: 13/15
MP: 16/30
Atk: 2
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Critical: 10%
Evasion: 2%
Move: 2 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Rose (Stellar Mage)
HP: 15/15
MP: 23/30
Atk: 2
Def: 2
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Critical: 3%
Evasion: 4%
Move: 2 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Mirani (Florist)
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 2
Critical: 4%
Evasion: 4%
Movement: 3 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Aliesse (Assailant)
HP: 19/25
MP: 15/15
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 2
Critical: 7%
Evasion: 5%
Movement: 4 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}
Enemy Side:
Adel (Clockwork Pawn)
HP: 10/20
ENG: 4/5
Atk 6
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Critical: 3%
Evasion: 2%
Movement: 2 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Jier (Clockwork Pawn)
HP: 18/20
ENG: 4/5
Atk 6
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Critical: 3%
Evasion: 2%
Movement: 2 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Khen (Clockwork Pawn) *Critical*
HP: 1/20
ENG: 4/5
Atk 6
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Critical: 3%
Evasion: 2%
Movement: 2 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Peon (Clockwork Pawn)
HP: 15/20
ENG: 4/5
Atk 6
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Critical: 3%
Evasion: 2%
Movement: 2 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}
Legend Cells:
{ } - Empty Cell

{t} - Colored Tent
--- Indestructible
--- Con: 2/10

{w} - Wooden Support
--- HP: 15
--- Def: 5
--- Spr: 3
--- Con: 3/10

{s} - Wooden Stand
--- HP: 10
--- Def: 4
--- Spr: 2
--- Con: 3/10

~ Ally Phase III ~


"W-WAIT! You're going to--" Rineai yelled, stepping back slightly as she watched three of the girls, with her friend Feitura among them, quickly infiltrating the opposing ranks, with obvious intent to attack the berserk automata however they could. But then, the Barrier Master blinked in sheer amazement for the series of slashing blades and focused magic overwhelmed the Clockwork Pawns in an instant, her worry dissipating. "Wow, they are so skilled..." she mumbled to herself as she glanced around at them all for a second time. However, the mechanic warriors withstood the damage and shifted just as agilely as before, but in retaliation instead of formation.

With uncanny precision and accuracy in their movements, the one that looked in the worst condition moved past the butterfly lady to ram at Feitura causing her to crash against the small, but firmly-placed stand of wood to her immediate right. Similarly, the other Clockwork Pawns proceeded to attack. Another dry thud of metal against body, and the distinctive, swift whooshes of blades being swung followed as the three other automata centered their attacks on the ones nearby. Rineai started forward, but quickly considered against it, and instead extended her hand to the nearest, battered enemy.

"Barrera, Debilito, Fisica!" The words were spoken out loud, and there was a gleam of intense red as a new intricate sphere appeared around the practically destroyed machine, and disappeared completely letting Rineai know she had been successful. She took a deep breath, and closed her eyes, letting her Mana Cycle flow slightly faster, and also helping her regain her focus.


Cast Time: 1/1

Rineai casts DeProtect on Khen!
MP: 15/30
Barrier: 1%

Khen is DeProtected!

Rineai +1 X Level!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Rineai uses Special Command: Cycle Mana!
Effectiveness: +3 MP / +6% Barrier
MP: 18/30
Barrier: 7%

Rineai waits...

Protect has 2 Turns left.


Last edited by Shadow on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:30 pm; edited 3 times in total

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : Nonexistence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Silver on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:58 pm

Vittoria
Hp: 13/15
Mp: 16/30
Atk: 2
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Critical: 10%
Evasion: 2%
Move: 2 Cells


Vittoria moves to G5!

"Excuse me." Vittoria muttered as she pushed past the woman that had been knocked into her by the automata. She had seen the thing take quite the beating and even with the strange magic possibly weakening it, she could easily handle it. It was on its last legs anyway, it would go down if she poked it. But she did not just poke it, rather she slammed her staff over the top of it.

Vittoria attacks Khen! 2 Atk Damage!

Vittoria
Hp: 13/15
Mp: 16/30
Atk: 2
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Critical: 10%
Evasion: 2%
Move: 2 Cells


Last edited by Terra on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Zerifachias on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:14 pm

Casting Time: 1/1

"Stars align,"
Rose said quietly, her book glowing again as the stars above seemed to shine more brightly, as they did before. "Break the moon and the sea and reveal the Water Bearer!" Once again, the rumbling of the ground was the tell-tale sign that Rose's magic was working. The ground beneath each of the automated machines split and water shot up out of the ground like a geyser, tossing them into the air effortlessly before allowing them to fall.

Rose casts Aquarius! 5 Int Water DMG! Chance of Wet! Hits all enemies!

MP: 16/30


Rose quickly stepped around and took her friend Merry's place, while she moved forward to smack one of the machines with her staff. Now Rose was in range of one of the machines, and she raised her book again, turning to the proper page. "Stars align!" Rose said, more loudly this time, "Show me the sign of the Archer!" One of the stars above shone ever more brightly, almost as brightly as the moon, but soon it was revealed that the star was getting closer and closer, until it was right on top of the machine Rose was targeting, exploding in a flash of holy light.

Rose moves to H-4

Rose casts Sagittarius on Adel! 7 Int Holy DMG! Chance of Confusion!

MP: 8/30


Last edited by Zerifachias on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Masquerade on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:21 pm

Nika raised her arms to guard against the automaton's blow, her heels scraping across the road as she was pushed back into one of the spellcasters. The sky pirate lowered her guard and quickly tapped the flat of her blade against the woman's shoulders after she had callously pushed past her. "Next time, you'll address me with a little more respect...unless you want a crimson necklace," Nika growled with a sinister grin. "Granted, I think it would look good on you," she added as she took a step forward to approach the next automaton on her demolishing list. Nika spun on her heel with her blade out leaving a deep gash in the automaton's torso. She regretted how they machine would not bleed. 'Twas a true shame.

Nika moves to F4.

"Alas, a part of Captain Heaven's motto cannot be achieved by my blade slicing the body of these...machines," Nika uttered in theatrical despair, plunging her blade deep in the thing's machinery, withdrawing the weapon with a flourish. "Worry not, my crew; bloodshed will be achieved. Your captain promises!" she exclaimed mostly to herself as she thrust her blade into the sky, not really caring about what the robots might do to her. It didn't even pack much of a punch. How am I supposed to enjoy the pain if these things can't dish it out~?

Nika attacks Adel! 2 hits! 6 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by crazE on Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Fei let out a grunt as she felt her form strike against the firm post, hitting the ground with a thud. She immediately pulled herself to her feet, glowering at the machine that had used its body to fling her into the wooden barrier. She could feel the stinging of it, but only slightly as she charged the machine that had slammed into her, seeing another quickly advance toward her. Was it worth it? Yes.

"Don't you push me!" Fei cursed as she brought her broadsword up, slicing and completely decimating what was left of the broken down automaton with the powerful slash. She then immediately felt a hot stinging pain as the machine approaching from the other side dug its blade into her flesh, causing her to yell out and pull away. Gripping her side, she quickly pulled a defensive stance against the other clockwork pawn.


[Fei attacks Khen! 5 ATK Damage!]
[Fei waits...]

crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Posts : 154
Join date : 2009-11-13
Age : 21
Location : Patrick's Bellybutton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Kurio on Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:54 pm

Aliesse's target had ignored her completely and moved away, not a very nice thing to do. But just as she was about to chase after it when another one of the machines tried, and succeeded in stabbing her. It was painful, but at least there wasn't much of a wound. Just a bruise and that was it. It could have been much worse. Oh well, looks like she'll have to beat on this one first.

Right, Aliesse, remember what you've learned. Swift strikes and then out of their zone.

Aliesse attacks Jier. 7 ATK Dmg per hit, 4 hits

Aliesse moves to cell E-2

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Shadow on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:46 pm

Chapter I ~ II: Wrong Disturbance


Location: Antica - East Avenue

Objective: Defeat the Enemy Units!

Atmosphere: Charged Mood: "You feel the thrill of combat, and the unexpected chaos." Occasionally Increases the Base Damage both dealt and received, for either Party.

Dreamstate: None

Party Limit: 7/7

Music: Broken Moon


-----~---~---~-----

Feitura +0.5 X Levels!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Nika +0.5 X Levels!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Vittoria +0.5 X Levels!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Rose +2 X Levels!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Aliesse +0.5 X Levels!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

-------

Khen takes 2 Damage.
HP: -1/20

Khen takes 2 Water Damage.
HP: -3/20

Khen takes 10 Damage, CRITICAL!!
HP: -13/20

Khen OVERKILL!!

Feitura +1 X Level!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Nika +1 X Level!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Vittoria +1.5 X Level!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

-------

Adel takes 2 Water Damage.
HP: 8/20

Adel evades Wet.

Adel takes 4 Light Damage.
HP: 4/20

Adel is Confused!

Adel is Critical!

Adel takes 3 Damage, 3 Damage.
HP: -2/20

Adel KO!

Nika +2 X Levels!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

-------

Jier takes 2 Water Damage.
HP: 16/20

Jier evades Wet.

Jier takes 4 Damage, 4 Damage.
HP: 8/20

-------

Peon takes 2 Water Damage.
HP: 13/20

Peon evades Wet.



{t} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} B
{t} { } { } {J} { } { } { } { } {t} C
{t} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{w} {A} {s} { } { } {P} { } { } {t} E
{t} { } {s} {N} { } {F} {s} { } {t} F
{t} { } { } { } {V} { } {s} { } {w} G
{ } { } { } {O} {R} { } {s} { } {t} H
{t} { } { } { } { } {M} { } { } {t} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


~ Enemy Phase III ~


Jier moves to E4 (C4 - D4 - E4).

Jier uses Stab on Nika! 11 Damage, CRITICAL!!
ENG: 3/5

Nika takes 8 Damage.
HP: 15/25

Nika -1.5 X Levels!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

-------

Peon uses Stab on Feitura! 11 Damage, CRITICAL!!
ENG: 3/5

Feitura takes 4 Damage.
HP: 17/25

Peon waits...



{t} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} B
{t} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} C
{t} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{w} {A} {s} {J} { } {P} { } { } {t} E
{t} { } {s} {N} { } {F} {s} { } {t} F
{t} { } { } { } {V} { } {s} { } {w} G
{ } { } { } {O} {R} { } {s} { } {t} H
{t} { } { } { } { } {M} { } { } {t} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Ally Side:
Rineai (Barrier Master) *Protect (2)*
HP: 10/10
MP: 21/30
Barrier: 7%
Atk: 2
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 5
Critical: 3%
Evasion: 1%
Movement: 2 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Feitura (Thunder Tamer) *Protect (2)* *Cleave Boost (1)*
HP: 17/25
MP: 4/20
Atk: 5
Def: 4 --- 3
Int: 2
Spr: 2
Critical: 5% --- 25% (1)
Evasion: 3%
Movement: 3 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Nika (Sky Pirate) *Dance of the Sky (1)*
HP: 15/25
MP: 3/15
Atk: 6
Def: 4 --- 3
Int: 2
Spr: 2
Critical: 6%
Evasion: 4% --- 24% (1)
Movement: 4 Cells --- 5 Cells (1)
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Vittoria (Spellslinger)
HP: 13/15
MP: 16/30
Atk: 2
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Critical: 10%
Evasion: 2%
Move: 2 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Rose (Stellar Mage)
HP: 15/15
MP: 8/30
Atk: 2
Def: 2
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Critical: 3%
Evasion: 4%
Move: 2 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Mirani (Florist)
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 2
Critical: 4%
Evasion: 4%
Movement: 3 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Aliesse (Assailant)
HP: 19/25
MP: 15/15
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 2
Critical: 7%
Evasion: 5%
Movement: 4 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}
Enemy Side:
Adel (Clockwork Pawn) *KO*
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Jier (Clockwork Pawn)
HP: 8/20
ENG: 3/5
Atk 6
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Critical: 3%
Evasion: 2%
Movement: 2 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Khen (Clockwork Pawn) *OVERKILL*
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Peon (Clockwork Pawn)
HP: 13/20
ENG: 3/5
Atk 6
Def: 3
Int: 1
Spr: 3
Critical: 3%
Evasion: 2%
Movement: 2 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}
Legend Cells:
{ } - Empty Cell

{t} - Colored Tent
--- Indestructible
--- Con: 2/10

{w} - Wooden Support
--- HP: 15
--- Def: 5
--- Spr: 3
--- Con: 3/10

{s} - Wooden Stand
--- HP: 10
--- Def: 4
--- Spr: 2
--- Con: 3/10

~ Ally Phase IV ~


Rineai muffled a gasp as she covered her own mouth, watching as the Clockwork Pawn directly in front of her friend delivered an extremely accurate stab with its intricate shortsword, gleaming even against the crackling background flames restrained and obstacled from further spreading by the polished cobblestone ground. There was a crack as if the blade hit invisible glass, a portion of Rineai's barrier phasing into existence around the contact point. An hexagonal piece shattered into Raw Mana as the weapon continued to pierce the Thunder Tamer's flesh slightly, but the strike was definitely of its critical precision. Rineai relaxed, and even more so as her eyes, ever full of energy, noticed two of the four automata were now nothing but collapsed, nonfunctional carcasses of metal laid on the street.

"Barrera, Debilito, Fisica." the Barrier Master chanted again, stepping farther from the direct confrontation between girl and machine, but at the same time, keeping both Clockwork Pawns close enough. Another display of a bright and fading red barrier occurred, but Rineai was seemingly concerned about something else, Just what will happen when this is over...?


Rineai moves to G6 (H5 - H6 - G6).

Rineai casts DeProtect on Peon!
MP: 6/30
Barrier: 2%

Peon is DeProtected!

Rineai +1 X Level!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Protect has 1 Turn left.

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : Nonexistence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Silver on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:57 pm

Vittoria
Hp: 13/15
Mp: 16/30
Atk: 2
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Critical: 10%
Evasion: 2%
Move: 2 Cells


Vittoria moves to G4!

Vittoria had only paid the younger woman who tapped her with her blade mind long enough to catch her threat. After that she quickly focused back into the battle, but as she slipped behind the more physically fit girl her attention was drawn away once again. "I apologize. Perhaps if I knew your name I could speak to you in a more formal manner." the Spellslinger said before raising her staff. "After all, it is hard to speak formally to someone you don't know." Vittoria added before sending her mana flooding to the staff.

"Ignis!" the Spellslinger stated, a small ball of fire appearing at the tip of the staff. Swinging it like a blade, the fireball darted over the Sky Pirate's head and flew straight for the mechanical foe. "Glacies!" Vittoria stated just as forcefully as the previous spell, another swing creating a ball of ice that flew at the enemy. This time, the Spellslinger was very pleased to feel Ro's gift allowing some of her blocked mana to replace that she had lost in her assault.

Vittoria casts Ignis on Jier! 7 Int Fire Damage!
Vittoria chainspells Glacies on Jier! 7 Int Ice Damage!


Vittoria
Hp: 13/15
Mp: 6/30
Atk: 2
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Critical: 10%
Evasion: 2%
Move: 2 Cells

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Masquerade on Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:21 pm

Nika raised a hand to her mouth and laughed theatrically. So it all came down to formalities, did it? Nika tapped her blade against her right leg a couple of times before moving off to get in-between the two remaining automata. "The name is Nika Makari, if you must know. However, I prefer to be called Captain Heaven," she said proudly, waving a hand daintily at the mage before jamming her blade twice into the torso area of the automaton on her right. No blood, at least, from the enemies. She had wounds herself on her chest that were bleeding rather badly, but instead of cringing in pain, she simply took in a deep breath and sighed in content before twirling around. "Yes, yes, the wondrous and infamous Captain Nika Heaven Makari, a sky pirate by profession!" The girl thrust her blade into the air, a look of triumph on her face. "Treasure! Infamy! Bloodshed! That is my motto and the motto of my crew. Here I came seeking action, and action I've found, ne?" she turned promptly to the others, a sinisterly sweet smile upon her face. That venomous gleam in her aureate eyes could not be hidden though.

Nika moves to E5.

Nika attacks Peon! 2 hits! 6 Dmg per hit! (ATK) [Chance of Poison]

Yes, that was the only reason she had come to Antica. It was the only reason she went anywhere. To loot valuable treasures, perform notorious acts, and draw the blood of foes and have her own blood drawn in the process--those were her goals. Even if things hadn't grown so violent, at least the festival would still have been fun...somewhat. The sky pirate was quickly reminded of the encounter with Null Magic Boss that had pretty much ruined her night. Mm, well the night is a lot better now, she mentally mused, fiddling with her blade while waiting to see what the others would do. The robots seemed to have met their match in this motley group of fighters.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by crazE on Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:59 pm

Fei almost gasped in surprise as the mechanical pawn in front of her lunged agily, its blade accurately swirling and piercing into her side, causing her to yelp and take a step back. The magnificent reveal of the green hexagonal barrier that her friend Rineai had summoned over her had done its job, but the pawn was undaunted and still continued, leaving a good-sized gash to the curve of the left side of her torso. She growled, only to see in surprise the sky pirate coming in to take the pawn. The blade of the butterfly woman swooped and stabbed directly into the mechanized innards of this pawn, causing it to combust with smoke as its functions were severely meddled with. Feitura smiled and decided to give this one final chance.

"Eat it you piece of scrap!" Fei yelled as she brought her broadsword up, one powerful swing that would cleave the robot in two and spray the metal across the street.


[Fei attacks Peon! 5 ATK Damage!]
[Fei Waits..]

crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Posts : 154
Join date : 2009-11-13
Age : 21
Location : Patrick's Bellybutton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Zerifachias on Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:37 am

Rose paused for a moment to search her brain for information pertaining to the spells she used. She had enough mana to cast both, but that Sagittarius spell would exhaust her pretty seriously if she used it. It would be better not to use that spell, or Aquarius either. Aquarius took too much time to cast, and Rose could see that the other battlers were doing just fine cleaning up. Merry actually took down one with her spells, so the others were now focusing on the only remaining enemy.

She didn't know if it was needed, but Rose decided she could go and use a basic spell that required little energy to use. Rose walked forward, noticing that her path was clear, and raised her left hand, keeping her book open to a page her father drew the night sky in. A small, yellow light came from her hand, illuminating Rose's front. A small, star-shaped bundle of mana then shot from her hand and hit the machine, breaking into multiple, tiny yellow lights that scattered everywhere as it slammed into the machine.

Rose moves to H-6

Rose attacks Peon! 5 Int DMG!

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Kurio on Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:53 pm

Aliesse moves to cell H-3

The others could finish up here. The robots were pretty beaten up now, wouldn't take much for them to fall. Besides everyone always told her not to exert unnecessary energy. As a martial artist and even more, an assassin, 'one couldn't afford to waste their strength', they would say. So she just strolled back to the location where just a few moments ago she landed so disgracefully on her butt.

Aliesse waits

Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Posts : 8939
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : I dunno 3:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Shadow on Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:23 pm

Chapter I ~ II: Wrong Disturbance


Location: Antica - East Avenue

Objective: Defeat the Enemy Units!

Atmosphere: Charged Mood: "You feel the thrill of combat, and the unexpected chaos." Occasionally Increases the Base Damage both dealt and received, for either Party.

Dreamstate: None

Party Limit: 7/7

Music: Broken Moon


-----~---~---~-----

Feitura +0.5 X Levels!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Nika +0.5 X Levels!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Vittoria +1.5 X Levels!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Rose +0.5 X Levels!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

-------

Jier takes 4 Fire Damage.
HP: 4/20

Jier takes 4 Ice Damage.
HP: 0/20

Jier Perfect Kill!

Vittoria +2 X Levels!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

-------

Peon takes 6 Damage, 6 Damage.
HP: 1/20

Peon evades Poison.

Peon is Critical!

Peon takes 10 Damage, CRITICAL!!
HP: -9/20

Peon takes 2 Damage.
HP: -11/20

Peon OVERKILL!!

Nika +1 X Level!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Feitura +2 X Levels!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}



{t} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} B
{t} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} C
{t} { } {s} { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{w} { } {s} { } {N} { } { } { } {t} E
{t} { } {s} { } { } {F} {s} { } {t} F
{t} { } { } {V} { } {R} {s} { } {w} G
{ } { } {A} { } { } {O} {s} { } {t} H
{t} { } { } { } { } {M} { } { } {t} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Ally Side:
Rineai (Barrier Master) *Protect (1)*
HP: 10/10
MP: 6/30
Barrier: 2%
Atk: 2
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 5
Critical: 3%
Evasion: 1%
Movement: 2 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Feitura (Thunder Tamer) *Protect (1)*
HP: 17/25
MP: 4/20
Atk: 5
Def: 4 --- 3
Int: 2
Spr: 2
Critical: 5%
Evasion: 3%
Movement: 3 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Nika (Sky Pirate)
HP: 15/25
MP: 3/15
Atk: 6
Def: 4 --- 3
Int: 2
Spr: 2
Critical: 6%
Evasion: 4%
Movement: 4 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Vittoria (Spellslinger)
HP: 13/15
MP: 6/30
Atk: 2
Def: 2
Int: 6
Spr: 4
Critical: 10%
Evasion: 2%
Move: 2 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Rose (Stellar Mage)
HP: 15/15
MP: 8/30
Atk: 2
Def: 2
Int: 5
Spr: 4
Critical: 3%
Evasion: 4%
Move: 2 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Mirani (Florist)
HP: 25/25
MP: 20/20
Atk: 5
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 2
Critical: 4%
Evasion: 4%
Movement: 3 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Aliesse (Assailant)
HP: 19/25
MP: 15/15
Atk: 7
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 2
Critical: 7%
Evasion: 5%
Movement: 4 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}
Enemy Side:
Adel (Clockwork Pawn) *KO*
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Jier (Clockwork Pawn) *Perfect Kill*
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Khen (Clockwork Pawn) *OVERKILL*
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Peon (Clockwork Pawn) *OVERKILL*
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}
Legend Cells:
{ } - Empty Cell

{t} - Colored Tent
--- Indestructible
--- Con: 2/10

{w} - Wooden Support
--- HP: 15
--- Def: 5
--- Spr: 3
--- Con: 3/10

{s} - Wooden Stand
--- HP: 10
--- Def: 4
--- Spr: 2
--- Con: 3/10

~ Chapter Complete! ~

Experience Gain

[+1 Exp] - Clockwork Pawn
--- x4 KO
--- +1 Perfect Kill
--- x2 Overkill (2 Units)

[+4 Exp] - Ally Phase < 5

[+2 Exp] - No Ally Character KO

[+1 Exp] - No Excess Trigger Usage

Total: 14 Experience Points


-------


Rineai Scudo (Barrier Master)
Current Level: 1
0/10 + 14 Exp --- 18/10 EXP
Rineai LEVEL UP!
+3 Stat Points
+1 Skill Points
+2 Upgrade Points
Next Level: 4/10

Feitura "Fei" (Thunder Tamer)
Current Level: 1
8/10 + 14 Exp --- 22/10 EXP
Feitura LEVEL UP x2!!
+6 Stat Points
+2 Skill Points
+4 Upgrade Points
Next Level: 2/10

Captain Heaven (Sky Pirate)
Current Level: 1
0/10 + 14 Exp --- 14/10 EXP
Nika LEVEL UP!
+3 Stat Points
+1 Skill Points
+2 Upgrade Points
Next Level: 4/10

Vittoria Loveguard (Spellslinger)
Current Level: 1
0/10 + 14 Exp --- 14/10 EXP
Vittoria LEVEL UP!
+3 Stat Points
+1 Skill Points
+2 Upgrade Points
Next Level: 4/10

Rose (Stellar Mage)
Current Level: 1
0/10 + 14 Exp --- 14/10 EXP
Rose LEVEL UP!
+3 Stat Points
+1 Skill Points
+2 Upgrade Points
Next Level: 4/10

Mirani Flore (Florist)
Current Level: 1
0/10 + 7 Exp --- 7/10 EXP
Next Level: 4/10

Alliese (Assailant)
Current Level: 1
0/10 + 14 Exp --- 14/10 EXP
Aliesse LEVEL UP!
+3 Stat Points
+1 Skill Points
+2 Upgrade Points
Next Level: 4/10


Item Drops

Small Gear x3 - Quite small, silvery gear that is supposedly part of a Clockwork Pawn's mechanism. It appears to be in near-perfect shape.

Broken Blade x2 - Blade crafted in the copper-silver fashion much like the Clockwork Pawn it once belonged to. It is barely usable. [+1 Atk / Weapon / Equippable by Nika and Aliesse]


Gold Obtained: 48 Units

-----~---~---~-----

((OoC: Update your profiles~ We will continue shortly.))

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : Nonexistence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Shadow on Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:31 pm

Rineai panted after the last two Clockwork Pawns became subject to a final barrage launched by the group, their copper forms crumbling to the cobblestone below and spilling out nonfunctional pieces of silver machinery. She was not used to successively casting barrier after barrier, especially in a situation which invoked a real, palpable sense of danger she was bound to take if she were to continue fighting. And I will, the girl stood upright now, gaze rather cautiously looking around the chaos that was surely spreading throughout the citadel of Antica, Because this... isn't supposed to be happening... Rineai had moved her hand to gently clutch the magenta, perfectly oval gem partly hidden by the pink ribbon that came attached to it.

The Barrier Master walked forward, to the center of the ample road to get a better viewing angle. Her eyes drifted finally to the four women who had made such unexpected--albeit impeccable-timed appearances before fighting the threatening automata. Huh, strange, I could've sworn there were five... she recalled there being someone else, but said person was apparently gone now. Just who were they? She cleared her throat and began, "Umm... Excuse me, who--" and the Barrier Master's sentence was interrupted by her own gasp. Sizzling with active Mana, another beam extended from beyond the East Avenue, narrowly missing Nika and causing Rineai to step backwards, startled. It was not over. It never was.

"N-nevermind," she quickly said as she caught her breath, vision darting across the length of the road to the indiscernible end. She knew the East Avenue ended in a vast plaza, and there was no doubt there was something happening there. Rineai tugged Feitura by her nightblue cape, "I am going there." she stated, uncertainty noticeable in her voice, but she was willing to accept the risk. Rineai gulped, and took off sprinting. Would she follow her? Would they follow her? The Barrier Master did not know. Why am I doing this...?

The East Avenue opened up, indeed, into an expansive plaza--the Great Plaza at the heart of Antica, which would have been an amazing sight to the Barrier Master if it were not for the roaring flames of tents set ablaze, of the perpetual, echoing march of the Clockwork Pawns, and the distant yells of panicked citizens escaping from the maws of discord. Ignoring everything else, Rineai resumed running, focusing her efforts to reach a certain point within sight. She stopped only once she arrived.

Gargantuan in form, a majestic arch of layered, ornate stone stood in the center of the Great Plaza, fortunately untouched by the machine's inexplicable rampage, and towered above every other in the city--with The Spire being the only exception. Channels crept in symmetrical patterns to divide the bass-relief engraved on every one of its sides, and it arced high above to create the signature form, but stopped abruptly before connection to leave an empty space in between. The remnants of a massive crystalline sphere, destroyed centuries ago, floated in the middle; and the hollow and broken carcass was filled with webs and webs of cracks. The entire sphere, or so Rineai roughly measured, would have had the diameter of Rineai's entire body length.

However, below it laid exactly what the Barrier Master had been looking for. Before her was a system of ornate, beautiful fountains spraying forth crystalline water in intricate paths and shapes created by the effect of magic, as well as the actual structures of masterfully worked stone. She stepped into the area. The floor was of a perfectly smooth nature, only disturbed by carefully traced lines spanning it, apparently part of a large-scale pattern--an actual glyph--which supplied magic to the multiple fountains inside it. Wide, distributed openings in this surface served to grow the overlapping blades of grass among the robust forms of trees. The place was virtually intact, much to the Barrier Master's surprise. It only took Rineai a couple of seconds before she noticed it.

At the center of a particular fountain, there was a machine. Spherical shape broken by the metallic, armored copper and silver composition which seemed to be an inherent trait of the Clockwork-type automata the God Machine spawned, this particular one hovered in its position, a set of progressively smaller ringlike gears slowly rotating around it. Its overshadowed internal workings shuffled incessantly, sparking with traces of stray Mana which grew a static, buzzing yellow before being pulled back by an unseen force--it was converting the energy. The large mechanical ball opened up on the top, revealing a small and rough crystal of Mana restrained and harnessed through more contraptions of metal.

Rineai blinked in realization. It was a Clockwork Core, designed to keep nearby units constantly supplied with energy to keep them functioning, and it was not just one. She could make out similar shapes resting, or rather floating on other fountains as well. This one, however, appeared to have noticed her, for the Barrier Master registered a temporary red glow in the otherwise cyan-colored crystal, and almost immediately after, four Clockwork Pawns appeared into view, readied blades firmly held in their grip. "How...?" she blinked again, trailing question only directed at herself. "There... there are so many."

Rineai stood there, caught in a mental debate. Would she, as crazy as the idea sounded, fight?

...Or rather, flee elsewhere?


Chapter I ~ III: Source, Reached


Location: Antica - Great Plaza: Hope Fountain

Objective: Defeat the Clockwork Core!

Atmosphere: "This... this is possible, right?" Prevents the usage of Excess Triggers.

Dreamstate: None

Party Limit: 1/7

Music: Broken Moon


-----~---~---~-----



{ } { } {w} {~} {~} {~} {w} { } { } A
{ } { } {w} {~} {C} {~} {w} { } { } B
{ } { } {w} {~} {~} {~} {w} { } { } C
{ } { } {A} {w} {w} {w} {E} { } { } D
{ } { } { } {G} { } {V} { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{t} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {t} G
{t} {t} { } { } { } { } { } {t} {t} H
{t} {t} {t} { } {R} { } {t} {t} {t} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


Ally Side:
Rineai (Barrier Master)
HP: 10/10
MP: 35/35
Barrier: 20%
Atk: 2
Def: 4
Int: 2
Spr: 5
Critical: 3%
Evasion: 1%
Movement: 2 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}
Enemy Side:
Ante (Clockwork Pawn)
HP: 30/30
ENG: 5/5
Atk 8
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Critical: 3%
Evasion: 2%
Movement: 2 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Eenf (Clockwork Pawn)
HP: 30/30
ENG: 5/5
Atk 8
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Critical: 3%
Evasion: 2%
Movement: 2 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Ghra (Clockwork Pawn)
HP: 30/30
ENG: 5/5
Atk 8
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Critical: 3%
Evasion: 2%
Movement: 2 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

Vans (Clockwork Pawn)
HP: 30/30
ENG: 5/5
Atk 8
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 4
Critical: 3%
Evasion: 2%
Movement: 2 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}

CORE (Clockwork Core)
HP: 30/30
ENG: 50/50
Atk 1
Def: 3
Int: 9
Spr: 5
Critical: 8%
Evasion: 2%
Movement: 1 Cells
X Gauge: {/////}{/////}{/////}
Legend Cells:
{ } - Empty Cell

{ } - Starting Zone
--- [Character] starts at [Cell]

{t} - Tree
--- HP: 20
--- Def: 5
--- Spr: 10
--- Con: 4/10

{w} - Fountain Edge
--- Indestructible
--- Con: --/10
--- Trigger Command: Jump Over! (Requires 2 Movement)

{~} - Fountain Water
--- Reduces Movement by 1
--- Water Damage Output +10%

Starting Zones have been Set.

Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 21
Location : Nonexistence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Masquerade on Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:50 pm

The metalwork fiends had finally been torn to shreds, their copper and silver components littering the road. Albeit it not as inspiring as entrails and blood, it would have to do for the moment. Nika stood proudly amidst what she considered to be a great work of destruction. A particularly cute girl, the one that was creating weird barriers and the like in battle, ventured forward, looking for...something. A treasure? A trophy? She seemed so very pirate-like that Nika swooned to herself in joy, dodging to the side just in time for an immense laser to go bursting past her. "Well now, someone needs to work on their aim, ne?" Her hazel eyes darted to where the barrier girl was and noted that she was heading towards the source of apparently more action, coaxing her possible friend to come along with her. What? Was she not going to invite the rest of them for some more destructive fun? This was not going to do. This piece of jailbait was going to steal all the infamy to be gained from this venture.

"My, no need to be in such a hurry to toss that nice body into danger now," Nika crooned loudly before crouching low and leaping into the air, the wind swirling under her to carry her farther through the air. She landed on some awning and used the force of her landing to propel herself along, also using the buildings to maintain her momentum. Down below, she could at least see the barrier girl running along and eventually coming to a stop near some rather intricate fountains. Whoever had constructed them had done a marvelous job; Nika could appreciate good architecture. Descending from above, the sky pirate landed just in front of the barrier girl and spun around whilst drawing her blade and slicing the air with a flourish.

"You've already landed yourself in trouble, ne? No point in running away now," she chimed with her sinisterly sweet tone, readying herself for more mayhem.

Nika starts at H5.

_________________


*Thanks to Mayari for the wonderful avatar/signature combo

WhippedCreame wrote:oh god yes eat my spaghetti confetti

Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Posts : 16321
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Home or work. Or some post-apocalyptic dream.

View user profile http://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Zerifachias on Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:01 am

"We can't save this city, girl!" Rose shouted after the younger girl with the barrier. "They're too many!" Well fuck. This wasn't working. Should they follow? Or should they run? Rose voted for running, she wasn't a coward, but she wasn't a fool either. Nothing good would come of throwing yourself into danger. Save yourself and whoever you can grab on your way out. That's the idea most people would have.

Rose's magic certainly couldn't save so many. And it couldn't destroy very many either. Herself, Merry, and one other person. Rose could save that many, and she wasn't going to be making a substitution of herself to save someone else.

"Damn it!" Rose growled, there was something about leaving a little girl behind t do all the fighting that pissed her off. "I can't believe this. Merry, let's get a move on!" Rose shouted to her friend, then ran off after the sky pirate and the barrier girl. She stopped next to the girl and huffed, trying to catch her breath. Rose was never a runner. Long distance, short distance, whatever. She walked, never ran, but the situation seemed to call for it.

"You're all fucking insane, you know that?" Rose managed to gasp out, her hand over her rapidly beating heart. "One more brawl and that's it, I'm leaving. We can't save this city with so few. It'd take a fucking miracle."

Rose starts in I-4.

Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Posts : 16210
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 24
Location : Naletia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Silver on Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:59 am

"Wait, Ro!" Vittoria called after her friend as she dashed off after the Sky Pirate and the Barrier Master. It seemed insane to go after the automata that had been attacking; there were far too many for the small party to fight off. They should have helped evacuate the premises, not dashed into immediate danger. Danger that would likely get them all killed. But as the Spellslinger's friend made no intention of turning back around the young mage found herself running after them also.

"This is crazy." she thought to herself, as she chased the trio. "I mean really, there's no way we can possibly fight off so many of these things. I'm worn out just from fighting a few of them already!" she continued in her head, trying to push her mana cycle into overdrive. If they were going to even attempt this she would need it all back and fast. She was next to useless without mana she had shown that when she smacked the robot with her staff. Feeling it fill just enough, the Spellslinger sighed mentally; remaining next to Ro was not an option now, she had to if they were to get the most out of her.

It took several more moments before Vittoria was positioned behind the party, only to make her way around them. Once repositioned in front of Ro, she relaxed if only slightly as she caught her breath. That minor relaxation however faded upon seeing the large amount of Automata, not to mention the new one sitting in the fountain ahead. ". . . Well... that's not what I wanted to see..." Vittoria muttered to herself before readying her staff once again.

Before she prepared any spells though, she looked back over her shoulder at her friend. "If it gets bad we run." the Spellslinger stated, her tone one of absolute seriousness.

Vittoria starts at H4!

_________________

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Posts : 9455
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 20
Location : I stand at a crossroads and stare at a question.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by crazE on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:42 am

Feitura seemed to be bathing in her victory, strutting about over the remnants of what was a clockwork pawn. She twirled her broadsword like it was nothing, swiftly sheathing it back into the old scabbard resting just over the back of her waist. She thought about rummaging through the wreckage, but she doubted she could find anything truly of worth. "Man, they look in worse condition tha-" Her gaze suddenly pulled from the clockwork carcasses as she felt a large tug upon her night-blue cape, immediately turning to meet the gaze of Rineai. She could barely catch the statement that Rineai blurted out before she suddenly dashed off, making Fei's eyes widen in surprise.

"W-Wait!" she called out, immediately dashing after her. The winds seemed to rapidly pick up around Fei's body, her cape being lifted high as her feet seemed to gain some air with every leap forward toward wherever Rineai seemed to be going. She still glimpsed a few more people fleeing from the city, making her sigh with disappointment.

What a festival.

She immediately stopped next to Rineai as she halted, the winds that had been carrying her spinning and dispersing quickly. She looked at Rineai with concern. "Rineai, what's going on-" her comment was cut short as she followed Rineai's direction of attention toward a massive cacophony of metal and mechanisms clicking and shifting. There was an apparent humming of energy within its construct, her gaze flickering to the glowing mana source emanating from its body. Immediately her thoughts deduced its purpose, her hand instinctively reaching behind her and gripping her massive blade. Suddenly, the butterfly woman revealed herself immediately in front of Rineai, spinning about as she seemingly always did. She glanced back to see the rest of the group that they had fought with. Were they following them? She sighed as she pulled her blade from its sheathe, holding it warily as she growled. "Looks like we have more problems." She responded to no one in particular, focusing on the pawns that stood in the way of their "fountain".

[Fei Starts at H6]

crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Posts : 154
Join date : 2009-11-13
Age : 21
Location : Patrick's Bellybutton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Chain of Dreams 【RP Thread】

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum