Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadrawr's character compilation (The tome of the awesome).

Go down

Shadrawr's character compilation (The tome of the awesome). Empty Shadrawr's character compilation (The tome of the awesome).

Post by Luminous Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:29 pm

Please note that a few of my characters can be linked together should I need more than one in a particular roleplay. This does not mean that they NEED to be linked. I can edit them for any roleplay's needs. =)

Give me feedback if you want. I have never done a stat roleplay and I created these profiles months ago so I am very rusty. =(
I may have some of the status afflictions mixed up. I'll fix those in due course too.
(Send me a PM if you want to give me feedback. =D)
Thanks to Silv for all of the help. <3

I notice that Grey and Robert have similarities but they are different characters.

Assume that these characters are always under construction, because I will edit them as I see fit!

Contents
Siegfred (Pyromancer).
Robert O'Bamboro (Fallen General).
Paulo (Medic).
(Sarah) (Aerial apprentice). UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
Xela (Haxtechnician) UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Silv's character sheet:

Code:
    [b][u]Name[/u]:[/b]
    [b][u]Age[/u]:[/b]
    [b][u]Gender[/u]:[/b]
    [b][u]Appearance[/u]:[/b]
    [spoiler][img][/img][/spoiler]
    -------------------
    [b][u]Profession[/u]:[/b]
    [b][u]Level[/u]:[/b] 1
    [b][u]Exp[/u]:[/b] 0/10
    -------------------
    [b][u]Weapon[/u]:[/b]
    [b][u]Armor[/u]:[/b]
    [b][u]Accessory[/u]:[/b]
    -------------------
    [b][u]A-Ability[/u]:[/b]
    -------------------
    [b][u]A-Ability[/u]:[/b] Item
    -------------------
    [b][u]R-Ability[/u]:[/b]
    -------------------
    [b][u]S-Ability[/u]:[/b]
    -------------------
    [b][u]D-Ability[/u]:[/b]

Note: I'll also be adding bios and personality descriptions in due course. I tend to only add these to characters who I KNOW I'll be using.

Last edited by Shadrawr on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:29 pm; edited 10 times in total
Luminous
Luminous
Siesta Master

Back to top Go down

Shadrawr's character compilation (The tome of the awesome). Empty Re: Shadrawr's character compilation (The tome of the awesome).

Post by Luminous Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:30 pm

Siegfred(Initial)

Name: Siegfred
Species: Human
Appearance:
Spoiler:

-------------------
Profession: Pyromancer: The guy with this particular profession can manipulate fire. However, he cannot create it. He's not quite that awesome yet. He has a naturally high tolerance to heat and he manages to keep himself warm even when he's within relatively cold environments.
Level: 1
Exp: 0/10
-------------------
Weapon: Old lighter: This small, silver device creates a small flame. The silver casing is chipped and slightly worn but apparently the damage doesn't affect its ability to create fire.
Armour: Navy trenchcoat: Siegfred is always seen wearing his trusty trenchcoat. It's what it says on the tin: It's blue and the garment reaches his knees.
Accessory: Oily rag: An old, white rag that's covered with oil. It somehow increases the potency of Siegfred's firey attacks. (Int +1)
-------------------
A-Ability: Pyroclasm.

~ Fireball: Siegfred takes some of the pyrokinetic energy (as so to speak) from the lighter and forms a small orb composed of flame within his hand. He then hurls the searing ball of pain towards an enemy.
Spoiler:

~ Hot hot hot!: The user ignites a section of the floor/ground/earth/whatever the fuck everybody's standing on at the time. The ignited section will begin to glow with heat and it will become painful to stand on. DOT (damage over time) is dealt to any enemy (or even an ally) who happens to be standing there at the time.
Spoiler:
-------------------
A-Ability: Item
-------------------
R-Ability: N/A.
-------------------
S-Ability: ~ Dwindling Certainty: Siegfred's attacks have a base range but he can use all of his targeted moves outside of their inital ranges. The further away the target he's trying to hit is, the less accurate the chosen skill will be. The calculations will be different for each given ability. (This does not apply to abilities that are cast on himself, on an ally, or within a certain radius).

-------------------
D-Ability: ~ Volcanic Retribution: The user gathers all of his pyrokinetic power and malice. He is engulfed in ferocious flames and without any warning he will spontaneously combust, KOing himself in the process but nearby enemies are severely damaged and may suffer from serious burns if they survive the onslaught. (Lol he's an Electrode).
(Damage: 150% - Pierce(Int) - Effect: Severe Burn 70% - Range: 3 cell radius - Mp: -- - Element: Fire).
-------------------
Stats:

Hp: 15
Mp: 25
IP: 0/10
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Int: 3 (+1 from Old Lighter)(+1 from Oily rag)
Spr: 3 (+1 from Navy Trenchcoat)
Crit: 5%
Evade: 2%
Move: 2 Cells (+0 from Pyromancer Profession)
-------------------
Skill Points: 0

Siegfred (Final)
(N/A).

Author's note: Silv gave me the stats. They are by no means final.

Last edited by Shadrawr on Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:02 am; edited 3 times in total
Luminous
Luminous
Siesta Master

Back to top Go down

Shadrawr's character compilation (The tome of the awesome). Empty Re: Shadrawr's character compilation (The tome of the awesome).

Post by Luminous Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:31 pm

(Initial)

Name: Robert O'Bamboro.
Species: Human.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality (Rough, may neaten this up later): Very straight-forward, heroic good. Well-spoken and knows a lot about mana-contructed weapons/melee combat, but has little knowledge of other types of magic. Doesn't use more detail than required. Normally quite calm and collected. In battle he shoves his emotions aside in order to get the job done, but the emotions brought on by battle can bubble over and get the better of him, causing him to make some rather risky/rash decisions. He's over-protective over his allies. People harming him has less emotional impact on him than people harming those who he considers as being his true friends. It is hard to make him fly into an actual rage but when he does he is hard to console.
Unnecesarry humour isn't really his 'thing' but he catches onto jokes fairly quickly.
Another reason why he tends to bottle his emotions up a bit is not because of proffesionalism (as he reasons that being true to yourself is still more important) but because he doesn't want to intimidate his allies in any way. This could be linked to a past event or two.
-------------------
Profession: Fallen General: Robert was once a prestiguous General until he somehow lost most of his powers. He has to struggle through hardships once more in order to find out why and how he lost most of his mana-powered abilities.
-------------------
Weapon: Iron fisticuffs: Robert's hands are covered by a pair of metal, fingerless gloves. They're dulled through use and they're also plated so that the movement of his hands is not restricted in any way.
Armour: Heavy coat: This soldier is almost always seen wearing a thick, black coat that is fastened together by buttons. The garment is worn and ripped. The rips have been hastily repaired.
Accessory: Silver Pocketwatch: Robert always carries this watch in one of his pockets. It has been looked after well, its chain is still strong and the metal is smooth and shiny. When it is opened the face of the watch becomes visible and there is a picture enclosed on the inside side of the lid, but nobody apart from him knows what the photograph is of. (Spr +1).
-------------------
A-Ability: Melee assault.

~ Supression: Robert runs into an enemy, bowling them off of their feet and inflicting some damage. He then restrains them for a while but Robert is prevented from moving for the duration.
HOWEVER, Robert is also granted a small Def/Spr increase for the duration.
Spoiler:

~ Outcry: Robert releases a ferocious roar without any prior warning that seems to be fuelled by malice. It has a chance of inflicting the Fear status upon any allied or enemy force.
---Morale Boost: Robert removes the Fear affect from any afflicted allies. In return he provides a 10% boost to their Atk, Int, Def, and Spr stats.
Spoiler:
-------------------
A-Ability: Heavy Artillery (Will grant him some very heavy weaponry that may slow him down when he equips them. Think things like large rocket launchers or Gatling guns/cannons).
A-Ability: Tactical Proposals (This A-ability will give him a few buffs to use on his allies. He may also gain some debuffs to use on enemies if the party lacks them).
A-Ability: Warrior's Wrath: No Balance (A lot of his heavy damage/recoil attacks will be granted to him once he gains this A-ability).
-------------------
R-Ability:Whipping Boy: Robert has a chance of being able to take the damage of a move that was directed at one of his allies. The chance differs depending upon how far away he is from that particular ally. The damage that Robert receives will take his defensive stats into account.
~ This ability will NOT activate if there is no damage to be taken, if the attack is an AoE, or if the attack hits the whole party.
~ This ability can block a physical or a magical-based ability.
~ Can only activate once per turn.
~ Whipping Boy can only be activated if there is at least one cell (radius) separating the ally and the enemy. (He needs a space to run to/land on).

If an ally is 1-3 cells away from Robert's occupied cell, the chance of Whipping Boy activating = 80%
~4 cells - 6 cells = 60%
~7 cells - 8 cells = 40%
~9 cells or greater = 20%
-------------------
S-Ability: ~ Reinforcement: When an ally is on 10% of their maximum health or less, their Def and Spr will increase by 20%.
This will only persist if they remain at 10% HP or less.
Reinforcement never activates for Robert, only for his allies.

-------------------
D-Ability: ~ Knights of Cydonia (yes I went there): Those who have previously fallen in battle are reanimated as spirits in order to assist in a battle wrought with hardships. The ghostly apparitions charge across the battlefield, attacking any enemy that they come into contact with before their forms fade away.
(Damage: 100% Pierce (Atk)/Effect:---/Range: All enemy units./Mp: ---/Element: Light.)
-------------------
Stats:

Hp:
Mp:
Atk:
Def:
Int:
Spr:
Crit:
Evade:
Move:
-------------------

Robert O'Bamboro(Final)
(N/A).

Last edited by Shadrawr on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:28 pm; edited 18 times in total
Luminous
Luminous
Siesta Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luminous Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:33 pm

(Initial)

Name: Paulo.
Species: Human.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

-------------------
Profession: Medic: Once a healer, he also lost most of his abilities because of an event that transpired. Sadly neither him nor Robert can remember any of the main details...(Cannot equip weaponry)(Two accessory slots).
-------------------
Weapon: N/A.
Armour: Hooded cloak: Paulo is almost always seen wearing a cloak that fastens around his neck with a string. It's simply an emerald green in hue and it is frayed at the ends and torn. Stitches hold the tears together.
Accessory: Small pouch: This brown, drawstring pouch is said to contain the ashes of an unknown person or substance. Paulo carries this item around with him for good luck. It has patches stitched into it, but apart from that it looks relatively new.
Accessory: Chipped staff: Paulo's wooden staff is only around 2 feet in length. It is very chipped and appears to have had some of its length sawn off haphazardly at some point in the past.
-------------------
A-Ability: Tactical Support.

~ Heal: 'You'll be fine. Here you go...'
Paulo heals an ally, restoring some of their hit points in the process.
Spoiler:

~ Move your feet: 'I think that they may be a bit preoccupied now...'
The Medic casts a hex upon the enemy party that may make them feel compelled to dance, preventing them from doing anything else.
Spoiler:
-------------------

-------------------
R-Ability:Helping Hand: If an ally falls to 10% health or below as a result of an enemy attack, Paulo will automatically restore 10% of their maximum health. He will not use any MP in the process. This ability can only activate once per turn.
-------------------
S-Ability: ~ MP flow: At the end of every turn, Paulo restores his and all allies' MP by 5%.

-------------------
D-Ability: ~ Blistering Sunshine:
-------------------
Stats:

Hp:
Mp:
Atk:
Def:
Int:
Spr:
Crit:
Evade:
Move:
-------------------

Paulo(Final)
(N/A).

Last edited by Shadrawr on Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Luminous
Luminous
Siesta Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luminous Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:34 pm

BLANK, WILL ADD NEW PROFILE LATER.

Last edited by Shadrawr on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luminous
Luminous
Siesta Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luminous Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:10 am

Name: Sarah.
Appearance:
Spoiler:
-------------------
Profession: Aerial Apprentice: Sarah was blessed by the powers of the Air element. It can be assumed that this gift was given to her through her genes, as both of her parents had elemental abilities. The unusual thing is that their elemental abilities were completely different from her own. She is considered as being a 'freak' by most people. The media's representation of her kind has not helped in the slightest. However, she does have a close-knit group of people who she trusts.
(CAN be linked with Robert's lore if required. Can also be linked with Xela seeming as they are girlfriend/boyfriend if they're in the same universe).
-------------------
Weapon: The aeronaut's gloves: These very simplistic looking gloves were given to her in order to help her get to grips with her elemental based abilities. Without these equipped she is liable to run out of energy quickly by creating gusts of air that are too powerful for her to handle. It is rumoured that Xela created these for her.
Armor: Black garments: Sarah's minimalist clothing covers her frame. Apparently she doesn't need additional protection from the weather because her body isn't affected by the cold as much as it should be.
Accessory:
-------------------
A-Ability: Air manipulation for dummies.
-------------------
-------------------
R-Ability:
-------------------
S-Ability:
-------------------
D-Ability:

Luminous
Luminous
Siesta Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down