Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megaman Zero-Alpha

Go down

Megaman Zero-Alpha Empty Megaman Zero-Alpha

Post by LuckyLuke5392 Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:50 pm

Story

"You will never amount to me, Zero."

"Please! Save us Zero!"

"It's nothing Zero, Please don't worry..."

"Zero... I believe in you!"

He was asleep. Everyone thought the crash of the Ragnarok had done him in...

Ciel! I'm detecting lifesigns in the Sena Desert! A reploid dressed in green attire announced in a seat within what was known as the Control Room. A girl clothed in pink looked up and looked up at the screen, a hopeless smile across her face. Her long blond hair swivelled in the air as her head turned.

Send Vent and Aile out there. This might be good for them. She said, her head returning to her own monitor alight in a cyan blue glow. She constantly studied it intensely, and nobody could give a truthful answer as to why.

Yes ma'am! They're on their way!

The sands of the Sena Desert were swirling ferociously that day. By this point, the wreckage of the Ragnarok was covered. The year was 29XX, and it had been many years since the valorous disappearance of the reploid hero, Zero. Two young individuals by the name of Vent and Aile had, in all practicality, taken over for Zero as he slept. Now, they arrive in the desert to retrieve him from the wreckage.

Rules

~ Nothing goes without my approval first.
~ Main positions shall be filled before custom characters are entered. If preferred, I will control the more mainstream positions to input extra characters.
~ Biometal is for Vent and Aile only, but it can be copied via abilities and etc.
~ DO AS I SAY. MUAHAHAHA.

Application

Main Characters - (Vent, Aile, and Ciel)
Code:
[b][u]Character[/u][/b]: (Which character are you going to be?)
[b][u]Biometal Model[/u]:[/b] (Pick a letter from the alphabet and add an 'X' to the end of it. If the model does not exist in a game and you would like your own, please name the model and the description of appearance and abilities here.)
[size=85]- If you plan to use a mainstream character, please do some research as to who they are and where they are from. Yes, I am aware I am mixing Megaman Zero and Megaman ZX. I am also giving Ciel the use of Biometal.[/size]

OR

Custom Characters
Code:
[b][u]Name[/u]:[/b]
[b][u]Race[/u]:[/b] (Reploid or Human?)
[b][u]Age[/u]:[/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u]:[/b]
[b][u]Connection to the main characters[/u]:[/b] (What is your character's connection to the man characters?)
[b][u]Personality[/u]:[/b]
[b][u]Appearance[/u]:[/b]
[b][u]History[/u]:[/b]
[b][u]Fighting Abilities[/u]:[/b] (Assumingly you can fight on the field, list here all of your abilities, or a synopsis of them. If it is an incomplete or growing possibility of abilities, say so, limit yourself first off, and make sure to check any new abilities with me.)
LuckyLuke5392
LuckyLuke5392
Sleep-Deprived Zombie
Sleep-Deprived Zombie

Back to top Go down

Megaman Zero-Alpha Empty Re: Megaman Zero-Alpha

Post by LuckyLuke5392 Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:51 pm

Main Heroes

Name: Zero
Race: Reploid
Personality: Zero is a conserved individual, and as odd as it may be, he is a reploid who has been given the capacity to love, care, and think for himself. Though he seldom shows it through his combat-ridden visage, he has the capacity to be passionate.
Appearance:
Megaman Zero-Alpha Zero-Zero2
History: Zero was a Maverick Hunter since 22XX. Much has happened in the time difference between then and now. After sleeping for nearly 200 years, he has been pitted against some of the more extreme political missions, and he was successful in destroying the ones who opposed peace between reploids and humans. Then, not two years after being awakened, he fell from the Ragnarok, a hell-bent machine dead set on destroying the resistance to Neo Arcadia, the capital. It was destroyed along with Zero, or so the Resistance thought...
Fighting Abilities:

Name: Ciel
Race: Human
Personality: Ciel is the kindness of the Resistance, and the brains as well. After Elpizo left of his own accord, she assumed head of the Base. She also has the softest of spots for Zero. With no remorse, Ciel is constantly kind, and is the person whom one would go to for advice or kind words.
Appearance:
Megaman Zero-Alpha Normal_ciel1
History: Throughout the entire time of having a role in the resistance, Ciel has proven herself valuable, and even vital to the cause. Without her ability strategically and intellectually, there would never have been a chance for the Resistance. Ever since Zero crashed down with the Ragnarok, she just hasn't been the same...
Fighting Abilities:

Name: Vent
Personality: A man driven by destiny. Vent often finds himself following his impulses and his heart instead of his mind. In this, he can sometimes become too reckless and rush into things without being prepared.
Appearance:
Megaman Zero-Alpha VentZXA
History: As a young boy, Vent was forced to watch his mother's own demise at the hand of the Mavericks. It was through this that he was later chosen as the Biomatch for Biometal Model X. Through a process called 'Double Megamerging', he can merge with other pieces of Biometal as well as Model X. Through his feats comes the intertwining story of Aile, who over the years in the Resistance has grown to be like a sister to him...
Fighting Abilities:

Name: Aile
Personality: Aile is the kind who analyzes the situation and stalls for time to find a good way to tackle any situation. As well, she has a very happy-go-lucky attitude and brings up the mood from bad to good a lot.
Appearance:
Megaman Zero-Alpha 942620-aile3_large
History: As a young girl, Vent was forced to watch her mother's own demise at the hand of the Mavericks. It was through this that she was later chosen as the Biomatch for Biometal Model Z. Through a process called 'Double Megamerging', she can merge with other pieces of Biometal as well as Model Z. Through her feats comes the intertwining story of Vent, who over the years in the Resistance has grown to be like a brother to her...
Fighting Abilities:

Accepted Custom Characters
LuckyLuke5392
LuckyLuke5392
Sleep-Deprived Zombie
Sleep-Deprived Zombie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum